Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Diseases Caused by Vaccines: the Silent Epidemic

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default Diseases Caused by Vaccines: the Silent Epidemic

I posted this on another thread ( https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...es-Do-Not-Work), but I think it deserves a thread of its own, as it is too important.

SILENT EPIDEMIC, the Untold Story if Vaccines is a documentary film about Diseases Caused by Vaccines – Production By US Broadcaster Gary Null

In the developed world we have the sickest generations of children with many new chronic disorders and the highest levels of vaccinations and vaccines ever.
    This is not coincidence.  Vaccines affect the normal functioning of your and your child’s immune system and cause chronic disorders in a significant proportion of the population.  

The medical profession remain in denial despite 98 in 100 adverse drug reactions going unreported: “Spontaneous adverse drug reaction reporting vs event monitoring: a comparison” Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine Volume 84 June 1991 341.

And in Century 21 we do not have effective treatments for the most basic of childhood illnesses.  Millions in the third world die despite the vaccination programmes – they get disease because they do not have clean drinking water, adequate sanitation or diet and we give them vaccines instead.

If you have no time to see the original film, please watch this 34 minute trailer version:

From: http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...d-by-vaccines/
    Last edited by heyokah; 21st August 2014 at 07:58. Reason: Highlighting trailer text.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Diseases Caused by Vaccines: the Silent Epidemic

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2014), heyokah (27th July 2014), sigma6 (8th November 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Found this information on the Horus-Ra thread. #3081 posted by DNA.

Vaccine bombshell: CDC whistleblower reveals cover-up linking MMR vaccines to autism in African-Americans

Natural News is currently investigating a breaking story based on a CDC whistleblower stepping forward with shocking proof of an incredible cover-up. According to information available so far, it appears the CDC knowingly engaged in a medical conspiracy to deliberately hide from the public damning evidence about MMR vaccines causing a very large increase in autism among African-American babies.

I'm posting this update to let Natural News readers know we are actively investigating this groundbreaking story which may turn out to be a larger cover-up than the Tuskegee experiments. Much like Tuskegee, this story also involves the suffering of African-Americans at the hands of a corporate-run medical cartel that systematically sacrifices lives for profit.

If what we are hearing so far is true, it means the CDC has deliberately run a decade-long cover-up which condemned tens of thousands of African-American children to a life of autism caused by MMR vaccines. It would also mean the CDC has engaged in a shameless conspiracy to hide the truth about the damage caused by vaccines, confirming the agency's primary mission of protecting pharmaceutical profits even at the expense of human life.

This story is potentially the greatest scientific conspiracy in the history of modern medicine. Accordingly, you can expect the entire mainstream media to completely censor the story and try to pretend it never happened

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046535_mm...#ixzz3AwvVyRqu

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Are you arguing against vaccination because of:
    • the preservatives, and anti-microbials in vaccines
    • the concept of boosting antibody response to a weakened foreign invader's proteins?

or is the complaint based on perceived capitalistic money making issues?

or is the complaint based on trying to slam big anything attempting to regulate a quagmire of snake oil alternative treatments?

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    • the concept of boosting antibody response to a weakened foreign invader's proteins?

or is the complaint based on trying to slam big anything attempting to regulate a quagmire of snake oil alternative treatments?
    Bob, take your pick

7. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

Bob, take your pick
    Please then share with us all, what it is in each of those points that you feel needs to be discussed.
    Posting somebody else's video is interesting, however it doesn't explain why one believes the videos to be accurate or provide historical data citing references.

8. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bob, I'm sure you're eager to dig-up as much pros or contras about the matter you can find on the net and give your opinion. So be my guest.
    I'm very well aware that, as no native speaker, I'm no match for you, so I won't be your baseball.
    Good luck.

9. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's your thread, go for it, share with the forum what we need to be concerned about. Eager to see your references and documentation.

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

I would say all of the above as well.

However, boosting the system with exposure of light variants of microbes in order to survive a dead on attack is fine with me.

What is not fine is the whole schedule of children vaccines, the adjuvants in them, the money making concerns that makes some scientists hide the truth when the stats are showing the problems of vaccination, etc etc etc.

The poor kids we have are exposed to very high levels of toxicity at a very early age and their system cannot handle it, their brain certainly cannot. I have seen my daughter becoming rigid (with spasms) at the 3 month old vaccine and I was too stupid to stop those vaccines right away, not understanding what i had seen.

Although i think her dysphasia has other origins, her system could obviously not handle the vaccines at those ages and should not have had to deal with this that early, in a clean environment as our homes and cities are. From a smaller problems to start with (most probably due to lack of oxygen at birth), it was compounded to a wide spectrum of problems ensuing vaccinationsss (plural intended) at the wrong age for their age/weight/toxics ratio.

This is crazy the way vaccines are administered.

Now, if ebola comes here, and there is a vaccine available against it, of course i will take it. But certainly not for a cold or childhood diseases if I am below 80 years of age.
    Last edited by Flash; 20th August 2014 at 17:40.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (20th August 2014), Chanlo23 (20th August 2014), heyokah (20th August 2014), observer (21st August 2014)

12. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Bob, take your pick
    Please then share with us all, what it is in each of those points that you feel needs to be discussed.
    Posting somebody else's video is interesting, however it doesn't explain why one believes the videos to be accurate or provide historical data citing references.
    If I thought I was expected to prove a video to be “accurate” and/or "provide historical data citing references”, I'd never post another video again. I take what I can use from the material and allow everyone else to do the same.

If it’s someone’s passion to comb through every nuance, then go for it. For me, there’s only so much time I can spend on it without compromising other parts of living.

RunningDeer <3

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Becky (10th November 2014), Flash (20th August 2014), heyokah (20th August 2014), InnerChiHealer (20th August 2014), NancyV (8th November 2014), observer (21st August 2014), Pam (8th November 2014), sigma6 (8th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Bob, take your pick
    If I thought I was expected to prove a video to be “accurate” and/or "provide historical data citing references”, I'd never post another video again. I take what I can use from the material and allow everyone else to do the same.

If it’s someone’s passion to comb through every nuance, then go for it. For me, there’s only so much time I can spend on it without compromising other parts of living.

RunningDeer <3
    Who has time to watch videos or has the bandwidth?

There are people in many parts of the world who need to get data, succintly, meaning without having to try to sort through what could be hours of information and opinion.

Getting facts and without bias is essential.

15. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

RunningDeer <3

There are people in many parts of the world who need to get data, succintly, meaning without having to try to sort through what could be hours of information and opinion.

All good points, especially this one: "Getting facts and without bias." That's a hard one to come by. And there's no guarantee that after all the time put in that many will have the time to ponder.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th August 2014 at 18:58.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (20th August 2014), heyokah (20th August 2014), NancyV (8th November 2014), Pam (8th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Bob, take your pick

RunningDeer <3

Bob, this is very demanding for the average person and the full time worker. Almost impossible. So, better something than nothing. However, i do appreciate when there is facts. But as per Running Deer, I would have to stop posting altogether if I were to detail all the facts or yet, to analyse them. No time for this (even if I am able to do it). The average reader does not have the skills to do it Bob. So at least, we want something to seep through.

However, when imminent danger is there, as in Ebola, i will be and in fact i am adamant on facts, otherwise one can kill millions with stupidities (such as bathing in turpentine to kill ebola).

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (20th August 2014), heyokah (20th August 2014), Pam (8th November 2014), RunningDeer (20th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Facts help to alleviate FEAR and or GOSSIP, or HEARSAY.. three words that an enlightened group could help all with.. one additional word LOVE.. always forgotten when one sets an "EVIL" icon as a signature.. the idea on the forum is to enlighten with grace, trying to deal with issues which are scary, controversial, or extraordinarily biased with personal opinion based on he said she said..

Vaccines are one of them.. Would you want smallpox? that solution came from a vaccination.

Are they all good obviously NOT.. but trying to tell someone go watch a set of videos for 2 hours cause it is what? supportive? doing that is wasteful.

Why are they (vaccines) all not good, data would explain it, what does work, data would explain it..
    Last edited by Bob; 20th August 2014 at 19:12.

20. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,828 times in 21,553 posts

Are they all good obviously NOT.. but trying to tell someone go watch a set of videos for 2 hours cause it is what? supportive? doing that is wasteful.
    There are a variety of ways to present material - by written word or spoken word, via research, analysis or witness, first or second hand, ...

None of us can present the material we find valuable in just the form that every potential recipient will choose to view, and none of us will choose to receive material in any available form.

I would suggest (to whomever, not in particular to Bob) that (1) we don't criticize others for not presenting material in a particular form, and that (2) we not criticize others for choosing not to receive material in a particular form.

Rather be grateful for those who receive what we have to offer, and for those who offer what we choose to receive.

There is a difference between stating one's own choices (such as "sounds interesting, but without a shorter text/video/... summary, I chose not to spend the x hours to view") and criticizing someone else for their choices (such as suggesting someone is wrong in presenting a two hour video)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th August 2014 at 19:31.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (20th August 2014), Flash (20th August 2014), heyokah (20th August 2014), kritter (9th November 2014), NancyV (8th November 2014), observer (21st August 2014), RunningDeer (20th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    There are a variety of ways to present material - by written word or spoken word, via research, analysis or witness, first or second hand, ...

None of us can present the material we find valuable in just the form that every potential recipient will choose to view, and none of us will choose to receive material in any available form.

I would suggest (to whomever, not in particular to Bob) that (1) we don't criticize others for not presenting material in a particular form, and that (2) we not criticize others for choosing not to receive material in a particular form.

Rather be grateful for those who receive what we have to offer, and for those who offer what we choose to receive.

There is a difference between stating one's own choices (such as "sounds interesting, but without a shorter text/video/... summary, I chose not to spend the x hours to view") and criticizing someone else for their choices (such as suggesting someone is wrong in presenting a two hour video)
    Thank you Paul. Very nicely said.

To be honest, I had to do some "Ho'oponopono" not to feel offended.
    Last edited by heyokah; 20th August 2014 at 20:24. Reason: Oooops, wrong name Lol

23. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Well we do know that vaccines have been "used" for nefarious purposes, even if they were conceived with the best of intentions originally. And we do have Billy Gates promising to help reduce the population of the planet by 15% with "New vaccines and health care initiatives" - indicating that sterilization can be easily had via vaccines.

We do know that there cannot be proof of a given vaccine's effectiveness, just like snake oil. And we do know that that the pushers of this snake oil do not even have to sell to the buyer - a governmental body pays for it with the individuals money (tax dollars) on their behalf, with or without their agreement. It is THE perfect snake oil.

We also know that the flu infection statistics are grossly miscounted -- in Canada, Health Canada and their Pharma controllers routinely push this stat that "8000 people die every year from influenza in Canada" -- when in reality the number of actual confirmed cases of influenza is countable on your personal digits without counting any more than once. The models they use to determine this stat may include people dying from slipping on the ice, drug overdose, or car accidents - but they count them as flu deaths. This not much better than blatant lying or randomly guessing.

The problem is that vaccines make billions of dollars for big pharma, and there are very, very greedy heartless people that work at the tops of these companies, and if the company doesn't keep that profit increasing ... someone's head is on the block. The entire system has become horribly corrupted; fear tactics and lies have replaced science and statistics; for example, did anyone hear how many people were either hospitalized or crippled by the H1N1 shot in Canada? Of course not, because those stats get in the way of their methods of business, so we never hear about them -- probably because our governments all have skin in the game by agreeing to buy these vaccines with the clause that under no circumstance will the pharma supplier be responsible for any deaths or damages caused by the vaccines. So if a vaccine is bad and kills thousands, the snake oil producer is safe from any legal action against them and in the case of damages, your tax dollars will be used -- not pharma's profits they accrued whilst inflicting the damage. That says a lot right there, wouldn't you say?

We also have statistical evidence that the H1N1 shot (and possibly others) actually increased the rate of H1N1 infections during the last "pandemic" ... hmmm, make a vaccine that creates the disease they claim it treats! Brilliant! Not only did someone save their head from the "chopping block", they got a 10 million dollar bonus! They just made better snake oil!

Here's a few links with supporting stories to my words above ...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/flu-de...heck-1.1127442

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/flu-sh...year-1.1287363

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/ta...mages-1.815319
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st August 2014 at 03:00. Reason: spelling / grammar
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (20th August 2014), heyokah (20th August 2014), NancyV (8th November 2014), observer (21st August 2014), risveglio (8th November 2014), RunningDeer (20th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

Interestingly no one has watched the video and given their opinion or even a brief summary of the contents of it, instead it seems the shilling mechanism of veering to questioning individual posters has diverted everyone from what the actual content is within the video and an open and frank discussion specifically on the information presented in the VIDEO...

And yes Paul you are bang on, well said

And as I have not watched the video I cannot post anything constructive as yet, I can only post my observations of the psychology occurring on the thread which I am sure the Op had no intention of achieving...

with the exception of DeDukshyn who has posted whilst I was typing ... nice start DeDukshyn
    Last edited by phillipbbg; 20th August 2014 at 21:52.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th August 2014), heyokah (21st August 2014), observer (21st August 2014)

27. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by phillipbbg (here)
    Interestingly no one has watched the video and given their opinion or even a brief summary of the contents of it, instead it seems the shilling mechanism of veering to questioning individual posters has diverted everyone from what the actual content is within the video and an open and frank discussion specifically on the information presented in the VIDEO...

And yes Paul you are bang on, well said

And as I have not watched the video I cannot post anything constructive as yet, I can only post my observations of the psychology occurring on the thread which I am sure the Op had no intention of achieving...

with the exception of DeDukshyn who has posted whilst I was typing ... nice start DeDukshyn
    For the record, I didn't watch the videos either
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (20th August 2014), heyokah (21st August 2014)

29. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

It's not like the subject of vaccines hasn't been discussed on Avalon exhaustively before.
    There has been a wealth of information posted here about the dangers of vaccines over the years, with plenty of videos, even interviews with whistleblowers by Kerry, etc.
    It's just another case, to a large extent, of preaching to the choir here on Avalon, where most of us are probably only too cognizant, not only of the dangers of vaccines, but of the general ineptitude and corruption that is rampant in mainstream medicine today.
    Although if the latest whistleblower evidence is going to be strong enough to make it to the MSM and really make a difference, then we do indeed need to take notice and network the information far and wide.
    And here's another whistleblower, a doctor himself, one who is a member of Avalon, in fact, who is providing more ballast with a video less than 10 minutes long of whistleblower evidence:

CDC Scientists Accused of Crimes against Humanity by Whistleblower

http://drsircus.com/medicine/cdc-sci...4304d-10646942
    8/20/2014

QUOTE]
    CDC Scientists Accused of Crimes against Humanity by Whistleblower

Contemporary medicine has become a practice of pharmaceutical terrorism, with too many doctors joining in who think they know better about how other peoples’ lives should be lived or ended. “The FDA has assumed for itself Godlike power, requiring that its official approval be obtained before any substance can legally be used in the prevention and treatment of disease. The FDA’s legal-regulatory control therefore is totalitarian and Napoleonic in construct; what it does not explicitly permit as a medicine is implicitly forbidden,” writes Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo.com.
    Here is a video that will bring you to tears if you still have a human heart.

Obviously top officials at the CDC are heartless monsters yet that is what we have in the world of medicine—mind monsters with no hearts—as good a definition for psychopaths as any.Has your local pediatrician turned his or her back on the heavy use of antibiotics on your children? Are they still recommending you poison your kids with the yearly flu shot that contains highly toxic mercury in them? Probably not. Will they watch this video and turn against their own evil men and woman at the CDC, FDA and local medical boards that hold the whip over them? No.

Andy Wakefield certainly is vindicated as the fine doctor he is and the field of pediatrics is caught red-handed as terrorists who are no better than the Islamic monsters who are burying women and children in the sand.
    How many reasons do we need not to trust them? There is not a single medical institution that openly discusses the issues and reasons why so many people are killed and seriously hurt by contemporary medicine. Police forces have internal departments to review the mistakes and abuses of power but in medicine, it is the opposite. Medical boards lock in and enforce the mistakes of medical practice. In the case of these doctors at the CDC they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity and remembered in the darkness of other mass murderers for all times.

I started out the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) in 2003 with my writings The Terror of Pediatric Medicine and was the one who coined the phrase pharmaceutical terrorism. In terms of my own perception I felt like I had stolen the high ground behind and above enemy lines—the CDC—and my essays have been firing down on them since. Eventually I was led away from negative confrontations and into the creation of a new form of medicine called Natural Allopathic Medicine, which is designed to bypass the pharmaceutical paradigm of terror.

Doctors in General

It almost does not matter what contemporary medical diagnoses you have—it is still the underlying inflammation, dehydration, stress and malnutrition that needs to be treated. Doctors are slowly recognizing this or at least some researchers are, but oncologists insist on using diagnostic tests, chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery—all of which increase inflammation, toxicity and malnutrition to the point of causing more cancer and death. When a doctor treats inside the pharmaceutical paradigm, he or she is treating the diagnosis, not the condition and what underlies it.

Oncologists are fools—using tests and treatments that cause cancer to treat cancer. You would think by the 21st century they would have evolved their approach but that is not about to happen. One might as well as try to reform a terrorist or psychopath, which is virtually impossible according to modern psychology.

Doctors pretend to have an inhuman ability to predict outcomes for their patients when they treat them for cancer. Doctors, when they talk to you, pretend there will not be unpredictable consequences to their treatments, little or no serious side effects, no bad mixing of chemical compounds when multiple drugs are used, no consequences to massive overuse of antibiotics etc.

Surgeons make their operations more dangerous simply because they do not apply magnesium before, during and after surgery. Doctors get the simplest things wrong. The intense conditioning of medical school, internship and residency leaves doctors unable to think straight because pharmaceutical medicine’s incorrect principles clouds and crowds their minds.

Even after 150 years of knowing, they cannot wash their hands sufficiently. Most of the nurses, doctors and other hospital workers filing in and out of the room caring for patients are not washing their hands. Washing hands is one of the single most effective ways to prevent the spread of dangerous infections — ranging from pneumonia to MRSA, a life-threatening staph infection — in U.S. hospitals. Nevertheless, do they wash enough to make hospitals safer?

Superbugs known as CRE — called "nightmare bacteria" by federal health officials because they are deadly and virtually untreatable — are skyrocketing in the Southeastern USA, new research shows. Experts fear a growing national problem, and some say the spread of such superbugs may portend a "post-antibiotic era."
    Cases of the antibiotic-resistant CRE rose fivefold in community hospitals in the region from 2008 to 2012, researchers at Duke University Medical Center found, and they said those rates are likely underestimates.

CRE are carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae, These are a family of bacteria that have over time become resistant to last-resort antibiotics. They prey mostly on vulnerable, hospitalized patients and kill nearly half who get bloodstream infections.

Contemporary medicine has nothing to do with health as millions are drugged with poisons that do not help people get better. The misinformation that the mainstream medical media puts out allows doctors and the government to advance false treatments all in the guise of protecting and healing when there is mostly hurtful deception at play.

Misinformation is used to promote poisonous drugs and more tests using harmful radiation and other procedures. People do snap out of their dreams and face the harsh reality of what doctors and western medicine in general is capable of when they suffer enough at their hands—meaning when the side effects kick in.
    http://demolarewajudaily.com/wp-cont...s/Doctors2.jpg

There are lots of things you should not let your doctors do like give you blood unnecessarily, because they have also been linked to higher death rates if blood is given when not strictly necessary. For sure do not let your doctor operate on you without giving you magnesium before, during and after surgery and do not let them operate on you on a Friday. People who have surgery on Fridays have a 44 per cent higher risk of death than those who go under the knife on Mondays.

One of the big traps of the medical system are the general check-ups. Having a regular check-up sounds like common sense but check-ups or what is otherwise known as screenings, which is looking for illness in people who have no symptoms has a nasty habit of doing more harm than good. The potential downsides of screening are that it can worry people unnecessarily, offer false reassurance, or trigger unneeded tests and treatments that create disease instead of health.
    Medicine today is a symptom of a corrupt civilization. Most doctors shamelessly poison their patients. Pharmaceutical companies only manufacture poisons calling them medicines. They hide behind a 400-year-old paradigm that shamelessly says, “The dose makes the poison.” To them everything is a poison so they take full license to use them.

Dr. Mark Sircus
    Dr. Mark Sircus, Ac., OMD, DM (P)
    Director International Medical Veritas Association
    Doctor of Oriental and Pastoral Medicine[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by onawah; 21st August 2014 at 04:30.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

heyokah (21st August 2014), NancyV (8th November 2014), observer (21st August 2014), RunningDeer (21st August 2014), Sith73 (8th November 2014), StandingWave (21st August 2014), WhiteFeather (17th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast