+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One of my favourites: Vinnie Paz - END OF DAYS, featuring Block McCloud :)

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member markenty13's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face One of my favourites: Vinnie Paz - END OF DAYS, featuring Block McCloud :)

Hope you will all enjoy the video below, its one of my all time favourites, very touching

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

Adi (27th July 2014), aheb (27th July 2014), Alberto e Daniela (29th July 2014), angelfire (27th July 2014), AriG (28th July 2014), Bill Ryan (27th July 2014), Billy (29th July 2014), Chip (27th July 2014), Christine (28th July 2014), Daphne (27th July 2014), Flash (31st December 2014), Freed Fox (27th July 2014), Gardener (28th July 2014), Jake (27th July 2014), Joe Sustaire (30th July 2014), Laura Elina (28th July 2014), LifeAngel (28th July 2014), Limor Wolf (27th July 2014), Magnus (27th July 2014), Marren (15th August 2014), Melinda (27th July 2014), Muzz (27th July 2014), Neal (28th July 2014), Omni (29th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (28th July 2014), RunningDeer (31st December 2014), seko (29th July 2014), Shende (27th July 2014), skyflower (28th July 2014), Sophocles (27th July 2014), Spiral of Light (28th July 2014), thalox (30th July 2014), truth4me (27th July 2014), william r sanford72 (28th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,409 times in 32,917 posts

Default Re: One of my favourites: Vinnie Paz - END OF DAYS, featuring Block McCloud :)

-------

[Intro: David Icke...]

The greatest form of control is where you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars, but you think you're free.

What the human race is suffering from is mass hypnosis. We are being hypnotized by people like this: newsreaders, politicians, teachers, lecturers. We are in a country and in a world that is being run by unbelievably sick people. The chasm between what we're told is going on and what is really going on is absolutely enormous.

It's like we all know what's going down
    But no one's saying sh*t, what happened to the home of the brave?
    These motherf*ckers they're controlling us now
    But no one's talking about it, made us modern day slaves

And everybody's just walking around
    Head in the clouds, we won't awake until we're dead in the grave
    By then it's too late, we need to be ready to raise up
    Welcome to the end of days

Everybody enslaved, only some are aware
    That the government releasing poison in the air
    That's the reason I collect so many guns in my lair
    I ain't never caught slipping, never underprepared

Yeah, The Shaitan army, they display it proudly
    George Bush the grandson of Aleister Crowley
    They want you to believe the lie that the enemy Saudi
    The enemy ain't Saudi, the enemy around me

There's fluoride in the water but nobody know that
    It's also a prominent ingredient in Prozac
    How could any government bestow that?
    A proud people who believe in political throwback

That's not all that I'm here to present you
    I know about the black pope in Solomon's Temple
    Yeah, about the Vatican assassins and how they will get you
    And how they cloned Barack Hussein Obama in a test tube

Whoever built the pyramids had knowledge of electrical power
    And you know that that's the information that they suppress and devour
    Who you think the motherf*ckers that crashed in the tower?
    Who you think that made it turn into ash in an hour?

The same ones that invaded Jerome
    The ones that never told you about the skeletons on the moon
    Yeah, the ones that poison all the food you consume
    The ones that never told you about Mount Vesuvius Tomb

The Bird Flu is a lie, the Swine Flu is a lie
    Why would that even come as a surprise?
    Yeah, the Polio vaccine made you die
    It caused cancer and it cost a lot of people their lives

Do y'all know about Bohemian Grove?
    How the world leader sacrificing children in robes?
    Lucifer is God in the public school system
    I suggest you open up your ears and you listen

[David Icke...]

The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner in the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see you've got them. Because they'll laugh in your face of an explanation then which portrays the big picture of what's happening... and they have...

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (27th July 2014), Alberto e Daniela (29th July 2014), AriG (28th July 2014), Billy (29th July 2014), BMJ (30th July 2014), Chip (27th July 2014), Christine (28th July 2014), Daphne (27th July 2014), Debra (15th August 2014), Deega (31st December 2014), Flash (31st December 2014), Freed Fox (27th July 2014), Gardener (28th July 2014), Hazel (27th July 2014), Jake (27th July 2014), Joe Sustaire (30th July 2014), kanishk (28th July 2014), karelia (27th July 2014), Limor Wolf (27th July 2014), Lost N Found (12th August 2015), markenty13 (27th July 2014), Muzz (27th July 2014), Omni (30th July 2014), peterspm (29th July 2014), Rodrigo (28th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (28th July 2014), RunningDeer (31st December 2014), seko (29th July 2014), Shende (27th July 2014), Sophocles (27th July 2014), Spiral of Light (28th July 2014), truth4me (27th July 2014), william r sanford72 (28th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: One of my favourites: Vinnie Paz - END OF DAYS, featuring Block McCloud :)

wow....I am truly very impressed..thank you very much for posting

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

AriG (28th July 2014), Flash (31st December 2014), markenty13 (27th July 2014), Omni (30th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

It is true that the world indeed seems like a big planet prison right now, and the bars can be clearly seen and be touched. But this is what it was all along, it is just that truth is now rising to the surface, without filters, for everyone to acknowledge it, to not be able to turn the head. Truth can hurt sometimes.
    Truth may also be the key to open the prison door.

This old post and quotes may fit here -

"Here are two excrepts that may provide some food for thought for what may be coming or is here already -

Quote From Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the dawn:

" There is a huge market of selling people on earth... There are way showers now that work to re-shape the many new realities, they live modestly, and they break the ways for the new frequencies to arrive which allow to understand the stories of the dark conspiracies of planetary, solar and galactic control. This is not any type of revelation for those of you who have identified the clues over the years, for those who Identified the synchronicities that reveal a bigger picture of existence. To figure out how to rebuild the earth frequency, you must learn first about those who rule the earth, because the challenges that you will have to deal with for the next fifteen years, would be associated with the darkest energies, it is the darkness before the dawn.

You are now being called to confront the dark side of the spirit, and when the darkness will deepen , before the sunrise, know that this is a signal from the spirit. Open your eyes and do not be allarmed by the whistles of the night owls and all the strange noises.
    Go into the darkness with a lighted candle to see what's in there. Make your intention to understand what you see, open your heart and know that the mind is unwel. The darkness is full of violence and shrouded in secrets, it's talent is to control the mind in such a proficient way that three dimensional mind controllers can only envy ... You provide fertile ground to compartmentalize your brain.
    Mind control is nothing new, the use of frequencies to control may be a new term to you but mind control was around for a long time. As you discover how consciousness in your world is being controled by overt and covert operations, you will finally understand the control mechanism which comes through the dimensions. From what type of power and from which secret heritage you're actually struggling to pull out of"

Quote From 'The Alies of humanity' by Marshal Vian Summers:

"So, while the visitors seek laison with individuals in positions of power in government and religion, they also seek to establish emissaries throughout the human population. For those sensitive individuals who can not become receptive to and cooperative with the intervention, their skills and abilities will be thwarted and offset. If such an individuals begin to gain insight into the real nature of the intervention , they can become the target of real mental disruption. In addition, amongst the sensitives and the psychics, there will be a search for those few individuals living in the world today who have an inborn and intuitive awarness of the depositories. The search for those individuals is underway.

This is a very difficult and dangerous situation, for the visitors will use human allegience and their human emissaries to carry out their activities in the world. It will not be the visitors who will destroy those who will not and can not cooperate, it will be the visitors' human counterparts, their human representatives, who will carry out such destruction. In this way, the real nature and purpose of the intervention remains hidden and such acts will simply be attributed to human violence and demonstrate the need for the intervention..

in this way, through the eyes of the intervention, those who oppose the intervention and those who can not willingly support it will be identified and will be sorted out amongst the many people who dwell in your world. And the sifting will happen at the level of human interaction.

It is far easier to govern one who believes in your cause and is cooperative than it is one who is simply being subjugated. Humanity has great strength to throw off the shackles of subjugation. And so the intervention will seek to use these inducements to gain as much cooperation and as much belief in their presence and in their cause as is possible. They will employ individuals in positions of power, those who have great sensitivites and psychic abilities and those who are zealous representatives to foster and generate such cooperation."
    Blessings ~

Limor

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Adi (27th July 2014), Alberto e Daniela (29th July 2014), AriG (28th July 2014), Bill Ryan (28th July 2014), Christine (28th July 2014), Ecnal61 (27th July 2014), Flash (31st December 2014), Gardener (28th July 2014), gripreaper (27th July 2014), Journeyon (29th July 2014), Lost N Found (12th August 2015), markenty13 (27th July 2014), Omni (30th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (28th July 2014), RunningDeer (31st December 2014), Sophocles (27th July 2014), Spiral of Light (28th July 2014), truth4me (27th July 2014), william r sanford72 (28th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 times in 257 posts

Wonderful post, a positively provocative message. Thanks.

Adi

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

AriG (28th July 2014), Limor Wolf (29th July 2014), markenty13 (28th July 2014), Omni (30th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

We all sense something is coming and what it is and when is the questions....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

AriG (28th July 2014), markenty13 (28th July 2014), Omni (30th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Chrysalis's Avatar
    Thanks

The message is clear, though I do question the necessity of the style of music and the profanity used, although it will reach many, and I am personally not bothered by it. However, during such a critical time of getting such important messages and realities across, perhaps we need to consider focusing upon a delivery that may be less "offensive" to mom and pop, for instance; the abhorrent offenses which are currently taking place in human society notwithstanding, of course.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis For This Post:

Flash (31st December 2014), Lost N Found (12th August 2015), markenty13 (28th July 2014), Omni (30th July 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Although most of us here would probably view this performance as crude and crass, it is important to look at the manifestation of the message and how this will reach people who never would watch David Icke or subscribe to PA. Taking the message to the people in their own language. Looking forward to seeing the reaction to this long term. Beware the man who has nothing to lose. They might open up a can of whoop *** on the system once they realize that they were never freed from slavery, just redirected.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Chrysalis (here)
    The message is clear, though I do question the necessity of the style of music and the profanity used, although it will reach many, and I am personally not bothered by it. However, during such a critical time of getting such important messages and realities across, perhaps we need to consider focusing upon a delivery that may be less "offensive" to mom and pop, for instance; the abhorrent offenses which are currently taking place in human society notwithstanding, of course.
    Honestly? I don't see many "mom's and pop's" left in this vortex. They are all either career junkies or overly tattooed heroin junkies. The children suffer the consequences.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Omni (30th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (29th July 2014), Sophocles (29th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that. I am 51 years of age, and my mom just turned 74. I have a sister 3 years my junior, who is very open minded, yet just now realizing the big picture as you and I and most others here have seen it developing for quite some time now. When I brought up geoengineering (aka: chemtrails) to her a few years ago, I could see she was skeptical, yet she listened to what I had to say. My mother is not so open-minded, and turns to her religion for comfort and "knowledge". I would like for her to at least hear what we hear and see what we see and have an opportunity to process it personally, just as most here have, and to come to an informed opinion, even if it's a blurred sketch of one.

After all, what would be the point of being awake and aware if we do not attempt to share it with others?

Peace,
    Chrys

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis For This Post:

Flash (31st December 2014), Lost N Found (12th August 2015), Sophocles (30th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Chrysalis (here)
    I'm sorry to hear that. I am 51 years of age, and my mom just turned 74. I have a sister 3 years my junior, who is very open minded, yet just now realizing the big picture as you and I and most others here have seen it developing for quite some time now. When I brought up geoengineering (aka: chemtrails) to her a few years ago, I could see she was skeptical, yet she listened to what I had to say. My mother is not so open-minded, and turns to her religion for comfort and "knowledge". I would like for her to at least hear what we hear and see what we see and have an opportunity to process it personally, just as most here have, and to come to an informed opinion, even if it's a blurred sketch of one.

After all, what would be the point of being awake and aware if we do not attempt to share it with others?

Peace,
    Chrys
    Sorry, I posted without explaining. My comment about not seeing many "Mom's and Pop's" is a commentary about population percentages and numbers. Reaching people over 70 is important, but it is not going to produce the same results as reaching the uber programmed ages 30 and under. The folks in their mid 70's and beyond, in my experience, lived in a 1950's, "DDT is good for me" bubble and although they might acknowledge what is going on, few of them are going to do anything about it. There are very few of us in our 30's and 40's (percentage) and most are so consumed with making a living and maintaining status quo that they simply do not have time to pursue these subjects. There is no doubt that the majority of the awakened here are in their 50's and 60's, with more free time to educate themselves. That is why it seems plausible to reach out to the "millennials", who truly seem to speak another language. This rap video might open their eyes. The controllers have then pinned down with technology, toxins, minimal education and distractions. The controllers know to target the young for programming. A good example is age limits on joining the military and why so many corporations discriminate against people over 40....old dogs new tricks.... etc.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Lost N Found (12th August 2015), Omni (30th July 2014), Sophocles (30th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply, AriG...I totally get what you're saying. As far as free time to educate myself, I wish that were true! I have worked and supported myself since my early teens and will continue to do so through retirement, which, if I am lucky, will be at age 62. To give you some perspective, I was a teen in the '70s and very heavily into the rock and roll counter-culture that lingered over from the '60s. The experiences and opinions I was able to share opened my mind to new ideas and theories about the reality in which we live, and I feel fortunate to have had such a groundwork laid for questioning not only authority, but the reason for being itself.

I am pleased to have met you. Whenever I get annoyed that people are not waking up, I ask myself when did I wake up? Everyone does in their own time...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis For This Post:

AriG (30th July 2014), Lost N Found (12th August 2015), Omni (30th July 2014), Sophocles (30th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Lyrics (imperfect)

(Voice speaking)

A war has been decleared upon the United States of America, and everybody in it. This war has been decleared by the evil (?) that controls this country. The cartel, the american Illuminati. The powers that be. They plan to kill you, control you or incarcerate you. (?)

The One Chadio:

Never no more fighting with label excec`s (excecutives).

I`d rather fight for the peruvian peasants that stress.

Fot the palestinians who is occupied and oppressed.

For the rights of those people whos fortune is less.

And this, I dedicate to those in guerilla war

that have chosen to fight against unjust law,

against the CIA who flew coke in raw.

Hey, I guess when it rains it pours. Because

they used Saddam and his clan to battle Iran,

to crush Russia they used the holy war afghans.

Now they`re killing (?)

and (?)

Same countrys who carried out those masterplans.

It`s a rage against the machine that`s stage coups in countries

that left innocent ones caged like monkeys.

F--k that, we`re fighting, (?), getting it on,

lettin` ya`ll know the truth and we`re spitting it strong.

Ain`t no other way to spit on this song,

you got nukes, but when others get them you call them criminally wrong.

What the f--k goes on? The press can`t be no dumber.

I make its (?) way hotter than summer.

We know about your addiction to oil, water and gas.

The real reason the middle eastern borders were passed.

For those listening in close, yo, my tounge go off,

but if I`m needed in the struggle then my gun go off.

Jordan Maxwell:

Anyone who knows anything about the subject knows that Washington D.C. is probably on of the most corrupt places on the face of the earth. There is more lies, deception, manipulation, exploitation; not just of the people of colour, but for the whole entire world.

The One Chadio:

I roar with the blood of Leila Khaled, Albizu Campos

and I`m here to take what I need.

Feel what I feel, if you can`t be what I be;

flow like the pipelines under the Caspian sea,

tounge more strong than your tanks, guns ands bombs,

but don`t get us wrong, we also resort to arms,

to the last drop on the concrete, on beat,

my life`s priceless, but it`s for free,

it`s on me.

My gift to you and yours and those

in the fight by the governors screwing whores,

I`m getting my mind right,

a freedom fight, a modern day Frankenstein,

you created this monster,

now the bank is mine,

call the international bankers, the IMF,

cause I`m dying to tell them bloodsuckers why I`m stressed,

got me hotter than fried napalm i Vietnam

and a sunni when he saw the excecution of Saddam,

and said to break the back of the Patriot act.

Since they won`t give us freedom,

we taking it black.

I won`t say it at all unless I say it big

invading ear drums like the bay of pigs.

Taking diamonds from africans, sex slave -trafficking,

killing innocents until you feel Gods wrath again.

Consider me a representative on earth

for those voiceless poor souls that eat of the dirt.

Grapling, struggling, putting in work,

(?)

But now all the bull**** is irrelevant

cause the worlds atrocities has awaken my rebel elements.

This here is a hip hop lock down

pick up the mortar shells and put the bull**** glock down.

There`s more to life than your crummy block,

in Africa they chop off hands for unpolished diamond rocks,

in Chechnya the russians pulled a menocide,

Darfur; the Janjaweed commit straight genocide.

And yet you sit there whining and bitching

cause you aint got enough space for the food in your kitchen, listen:

Take a trip to the Gaza strip boarder

where they only get pockets of electricity and water,

because they are both controlled by israelis.

Think about that the next time you`re sipping on Baileys, b--ch.

Americas blood`s on their hands

for floodin all the lands,

from atomic bombs on Japan to desert sands.

(?) unexploded shells,

sixty years after these american armaments fell.

(?) radiation and led,

but they don`t care, they spend on space stations in stead.

To them it don`t matter,

they just want to make sure the missiles in siloes

are up and running in Nevada.

The threat of intercontinental missiles

is nothing but legal extortion

from government officials,

military bases placed across this earth,

strategic positions for when wars disperse,

assassinations rig elections,

economic warfare dividing countries into sections.

What you don`t learn from the past you shall repeat

and I can see american soldiers in the tree.

Consider me a representative on earth

for those voiceless poor souls that eat of the dirt.
    Last edited by Sophocles; 9th August 2014 at 01:29.

24. Link to Post #13
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Another great one. But, as always Immortal Technique is on another level completely
    Last edited by Marren; 15th August 2014 at 22:39.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Marren For This Post:

Sophocles (30th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

[Intro: General Zod - Superman II ]

Yes, today begins a new order. Your lands, your possessions,
    Your very lives will be gladly given in tribute to me.
    In return for your obedience, you will enjoy my generous protection.
    In other words, you will be allowed to live.

[Verse 1]

Yo,
    Freedoms been overthrown by Skull and Bones scroll and key,
    Lunatics, upside down crucifix on their rosary,
    It’s the home of the brave, land of the supposed free,
    And Trilateral Commission expeditions overseas,
    Opposing me’s a socially accepted secret known to me,
    The Jason Group mistakes the truth as its golden fleece,
    Am I supposed to believe masons who have a mixture,
    Of Satan and Catholic scripture, traded some gas to Hitler?
    Should I believe when your forefather’s Jack the Ripper?
    And you worship statues in the forest to practise Wicca,
    I seen it unfold, summer season, reading a scroll,
    Translating masons speakin’ in code at Bohemian Grove,
    Prince Bernard of the Netherlands left some evidence,
    And the Bilderberg chose our presidents ever since,
    Veteran Illuminati invaded the Scottish Rite,
    Denounced god and Christ, worshipped man, and forgot the light,
    So I got to fight, coz’ I don’t care how it sounds,
    The CIA planted C4 to bring the towers down,
    Planes hit, a weapon’s born trackin’ us with Echelon,
    When a video exists of a missile hitting the pentagon,
    What a masterpiece, the past repeats, it’s never gone,
    In daddy’s footsteps junior re-enacts Desert Storm,
    Like let’s get it on, act righteous, cause a fast crisis,
    Double gas prices and blame the fact we tax-hyped it,
    But observing optics can see through a vermin’s logic,
    To just turn a profit and fatten Halliburton’s pockets,
    Making Satan’s fire lakes out a higher place,
    So this time I break, there’s only so much I can take.

[Hook x2]

Here’s the truth, we the people have been seeing your attempts,
    And realized we the ones you declared war against,
    Here’s the truth, I refuse to have you controlling me,
    With my faith in a bunch of snakes I just don’t believe,

[Verse 2]

The holy Roman crown is sacred and it seems the House of David,
    Left Black Nobility and Jesus somehow related,
    Black don’t refer to the colour of these cowards faces,
    Their powder pasted skin makes them the proudest racists,
    Illuminated lineage on lonely chromosomes,
    Known for seeking the return of the holy Roman throne,
    Committee of 300 call the shots close to home,
    Tappin’ in your mobile phones, matchin’ up your vocal tones,
    It’s your darkest belief, started with Harvard’s elite,
    And Yale’s fraternal orders marketing the mark of the beast,
    Deceiving as a demon playing the part of a priest,
    Habsburg’s causing famine while we starve in the streets,
    Old School psychology basing fate on numerology,
    The newest colony and Lucifer’s future prophecy
    In aristocracy with souls in the devils hands,
    And architecture plans, city streets designed as pentagrams,
    Hidden cams on every inch of this blessed land,
    A Verichip GPS attached to your genetic strands,
    But I’ll be damned if I allow some coward to drown me,
    In the powers he proudly learned from Aleister Crowley,
    Coz’ outta’ my county on the turnpike, word life,
    There’s Nazi propaganda promoting Bush’s Third Reich,
    Turn right at the left wing and find these coke leaders,
    Then expose FEMA before you take The Fall like colt severs,
    No Geneva Convention peace treaty will be safe,
    When the elite make a one world government police state,
    I know y’all relate and even I hope I’m wrong,
    But I know I’m not, coz’ I know what the **** is going on.

[Hook x2]
    Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/diabolic/t...xSqUa28vWMu.99

27. Link to Post #15
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

[Intro]

[Gemineye]
    People are always asking me
    "Yo, Gemineye, what's your angle?
    Are you a devil or an angel?"
    And I say, "Both"
    As I continue to blame the Knights Templar and the Hosper Tallors(?)
    The real reason New York lost there towers

[Verse 1: Gemineye of Conspirituality]
    Dont sit back or hesitate to react
    To the impact many taking a nap
    In fact they would fake an attack
    To make way for the patriot act
    Some say hey it ain't safe to say that
    But its the same game different name on the map
    As they place blame and they aim at Iraq
    Its a damn shame cause they never claimed the hijack
    Following the fiddle one would have found Nero
    The town hero responsible for ground zero
    Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear so
    Clear your ears to hear the sound of fear grow
    Beware the eagle the dragon and their ego
    And footage that they show that we are forced to see slow
    Persecuted and disputed because of what we know
    The strings that control these kings come from below
    Observe the nerve of this dark heart government
    Thinking they could avoid a spark with an oven mitt
    Walk right up take the Ark of the Covenant
    Their cards have been pulled by this shark and Im loving it
    Look hard and you will find seven
    Heads of the beast behind nine eleven
    Wrapped in fine linen Even John Lennon
    Couldn't imagine this modern Armageddon

[Hook]
    Weve been ambushed pushed to edge
    Persecuted cause we disputed to know the ledge
    Pledge allegiance not even the world stops turning
    Never trust a Bush unless its burning
    Weve all been ambushed pushed to edge
    Persecuted cause we disputed to know the ledge
    Pledge allegiance not even the world stops turning
    Never trust a Bush unless its burning

[Verse 2: Gemineye]
    From junior to senior to grandpa Prescott
    To the Nazi mouse house and its center at Epcot
    Lets not forget their messed up mascot
    Skull and bones digging up Geronimos rest spot
    These fallen thrones are not alone in their obsessed plot
    These garden gnomes are a part of Rome so Ill take my best shot
    With their hearts of stone they are prone to never get caught
    As they record phone details and emails on their desk top
    Many be growing up Gotti like Mayer Giuliani
    Practicing karate, with the Illuminati
    A Tonto Kemosabi, whos quick to kill somebody
    For the love of mud honey, or a little blood money
    I dont find these thugs funny, theyd sell drugs to bugs bunny
    Not that its any of my biz, or that I am his, or daffy ducks buddy
    Im just tired of when they laugh at me, and what my dreadlocks study
    When theyve killed tiny children, and left many building blocks bloody
    With there square and their compass and their almanac
    Are you aware that they are amongst us and its all an act?
    Semjasa and Azazel have now come crawling back
    And drove to Bohemian grove dressed all in black
    A serpent king worshiping a stone owl
    The dragon, Ronald Reagan and Collin Powell
    Flipping scripture like Vanna White showing a vowel
    We have to plan to fight and never throw in the towel

[Hook]

Remember this
    Your government funded and trained Al Qaeda

28. Link to Post #16
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

[Hook]
    Illuminati, you've come to take control
    You can take my heartbeat
    But you can't break my soul
    We all shall be free

[Verse 1]
    Lucifer Son of the morning, shalom, good day good morning
    All of the living are mourning, he affixes sixes on them
    But didn't the scripture warn them? delivered the revelations?
    Still they debatin Satan's use of major corporations
    Remember the plantation, remember the black enslavement
    Remember the soul debasin, globe defacin, hidden persuaders
    Remember your colonization, colonial education
    Ignorance and ****** ****, we get from the radio station
    Performers are getting younger, the dresses are getting shorter
    It's funny how these pedophiles market your sons and daughters
    Target and breech your borders, kidnap your seeds deport them
    Transport them over overseas where devils fiend auction and bought them
    In ayiti someone caught them, if these are the seeds we lost them
    Tossed them to hell they fell for what his system taught them
    Gimmie a minute to prove this, call it conspiracy theory
    You never knew what the truth is, be sure that my enemy hear me

[Verse 2]
    All of this talk about Jay Z, being Illuminati
    Or whether they got to Kanye, or whether or not they both gay?
    This is irrelevant subtext, call it celebrity gossip
    Your taking it out of the context of Lucifer's pertinent subjects
    We live in the projects, we descend from slaves
    A lot of us don't even got ****, and do anything to get paid
    Who Jigga? that nigga ain't Satan, and West just hood at best
    And If they homo, I do not know and I could care less
    Nah they ain't the Bilderbergers, nahh they ain't the Rothschild's
    That's right they da Rockefeller's... nahh that's just dem niggas style
    Illuminati sellin your mind soul and body
    And they ain't ever need no rappers to accomplish that
    Rhythm I ride on top of that, given you the truth so copy that
    Soon the economy collapse, great tribulation after that
    Skull and cross bone pirate hats, British west indies company cats
    We call that Steve Cokely raps, Illuminati coming but I'll be back

[Verse 3]
    Before they collapse the market, they're criminalizing farming
    They're silencing you for talking, while turning us all into peasants
    Agricultural patents, ConAgra created the famines
    Monsanto's seeds that terminate the natural birthing action
    Controlling the food supply, choosing who should live or die
    Confusion rules you choose the lie, illusion illuminates your mind
    These are the last times, spend them getting organized
    Victory be with the strongest tribe, the ones that forge the tightest ties
    The light is ours, they're the sons of darkness in disguise
    Edom's fall is Jacob's rise, so the prophets prophesized
    Cecil Rhodes mining more than just De-beers
    We're rewinding through the years but you would rather drink da beers
    While your peers disappear, off the corner every year
    Prison population risin' abortion clinics everywhere
    Truth is they don't want us here, there's no cotton left to pick
    Physical labor is redundant, secret shifts in politics

[Hook/Outro]
    All this talk about Illuminati
    Y'all running around here acting like rappers got something to do with this, you gotta be kidding me man
    You got major corporations producing seeds that don't produce seeds son
    You understand? It's called a terminating seed man, they creating famine
    They selling farmers seeds that don't create seeds, so when you plant your seed and pull your harvest, you can't create any food for yourself
    You have to keep coming back to them to buy more seeds son
    This is going to depopulate the planet son, this is man-made famine, this is Illuminati son
    This is what we dealing with out here
    This ain't got nothing to do with Jay-Z spitting a rhyme
    This ain't got nothing to do with Jay-Z wearing an Aleister Crowley quote on his shirt
    It's deeper than that man, it's much bigger than that
    You running around here acting like you don't see 80% of all sterilization clinics in your hood, in your community, in the name of planned parenthood
    Because they plan for there to be no parents in the hood son
    Know what I mean?
    80% of all sterilization efforts around the world are taking place in non white countries son
    You act like you don't know
    I mean, I ain't talking about what happened 250 years ago, I ain't even talking about channel slavery
    Not that i'd be wrong to do it son (?)
    I'm talking about 250 seconds ago son
    250 seconds ago they privatizing education son
    They about to stop your kids from being taught anything
    You running around here talking about a rapper man
    You running around here talking about who gay, who ain't gay man, get out of town son
    Illuminati, he already here man, he already got you

29. Link to Post #17
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

(I could not find the lyrics)

30. Link to Post #18
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

31. Link to Post #19
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

[Verse 1]
    I keep seeing a repeating, scene in my dreams
    I'm weeping peacefully, in a green pasture of sheep
    Who breathe deeply, relaxed on the grass, asleep when
    I see these factions, of masked men, with axes, creeping
    I can see, that we're captured, but when I scream, the assassins
    Begin laughing, and the sheep don't even seem to gather
    The fact that their masters are grabbing and smashing their backs in
    In a graphic fashion and dragging the cadavers past 'em
    The sadness from those savage actions I had to fathom
    Never passes, even though, they were so overtly imagined
    They show, actual patterns of what can happen to those trapped in
    The rapture of the Holy Ghost if they don't open their lashes
    And focus on what matters most... before they cash in
    Choke and pass and go in a casket, or blow in the passing
    Wind over the ocean as scattered ashes and bone fragments
    Just hoping their pastor was accurate

[Hook]
    [Bow down and] - pray
    Pray to your god
    [Now, bow down and] -pray
    Pray to your god

[Verse 2]
    What kinda creator would make a race of people
    And make 'em act a certain way or else He deems 'em evil?
    How can you give a living being the freedom to breathe
    And then lead them into sea of deceivers who greet em, see
    It's not a miracle, when you beat a disease [please]
    It's not a miracle, when you breed and receive
    A baby from a lady, it's nature, you can pray to a tree
    It don't mean the seasons are changing cuz you believe in the leaves
    Faith is a crazy made up way to explain, what you can't explain
    In way that you can't debate it, it's insane that we live in a nation
    That's innovative enough to create a station in space
    But we still praise the pages of an ancient publication
    Considered great.... in the mother****ing middles ages
    I'm sick of the way this civilization blames their hatred
    On a simple fictional basis such as Satan it makes me
    Sick to my stomach, it's just disgusting ain't it?

[Hook]
    [Bow down and] - pray
    Pray to your god
    [Now, bow down and] -pray
    Pray to your god

[Verse 3]
    And I'm sick of censorship committees, gripping the dicks of Christian Ministries
    Who are admittingly, just letting any priest get a piece
    Of greased little boy keester and get away free
    While they celebrate Easter... Jesus, it's UN-****ing-believable
    That you people still worship invisible entities, I mean
    Who seriously wants to live for infinity? Are you kidding me?
    If you guys wanna censor a bigger lie, try the validity
    Of a city sitting in the sky, where everybody who died is now living
    Better yet, convince me that the visceral presence
    Of an invincible peasant will some-how better my ****ing intelligence
    And give me some evidence, heaven exists, besides some lessons
    Written by guys who couldn't technically give any relevant tips
    Except that I should be a celibate twit who cries like a bitch
    To a timeless spirit every-time that I'm fearing some ****
    The entire idea of religion's been queer since it was twisted
    To it's limit, now it's a just mere hindrance

[Hook]
    [Bow down and] - pray