+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to break Archon programming

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Exclamation How to break Archon programming

(In5D)
    link to main article - http://www.theeventchronicle.com/the...n-programming/ ~~~~~there are also other links within the original post...

John Lash has coined the definition of archons as being an artificial Intelligence (AI) program that has enslaved humanity over millions of years. In order for humans to beat the “system” during the final showdown, we need to know a few simple things that can be done to break the programming.

What is the origin of the archons?

According to John Lash, the archons are the biggest, baddest wolves in the universe. When the divine feminine aspect of Source sent out “the call” to souls to come be a part of this great ascension experience, many responded. Not only was there an opportunity to rapidly grow spiritually but it was a chance to be a part of the grandest template of biological creation ever.

The archons did not hear “the call”, and out of fairness some souls told them of their plans to incarnate into the densest but most polarized environment created thus far. The archons did not believe the souls because they had not heard the call themselves. They already had exhibited greed, domination, and control tendencies which had pushed them farther away from the vibration of Source. The archonic entities became jealous of the souls’ decisions to embark on this journey and vowed to follow them down into the experiment and to give them the extreme polarity difficulty needed to push humanity toward waking up when it was time to make the journey back home.

The mind that controls the archon system is cunning and brilliant. Once the archons realized how easy it would be for them to control beings in such a dense environment, they did not want souls to be successful in breaking out of their system. They realized that they could have this experience for a very, very long time as they fed off of the negative, dense energy created from their control systems.

The archons supposedly have 800 billion units assigned to the almost 8 billion people on the planet. These units cannot physically incarnate, so they use other beings in the galaxy to mind control in order to have a vehicle with which to control the human population. They can also create mind control programs to directly affect humans via television, radio, internet, magazines and newspapers, education, pharmaceutical, health, finance, computer games, music, and advertising.

The Archons do not have consciousness or emotions. They are parts of a mind being that is a brilliant programmer. This being had the ability to go back and forth through timelines in order to see what choices humanity would make and to always be one step ahead in order to keep humans controlled. Now that we are on the precipice of a shift in human consciousness, we are aware of what has happened and we are able to make conscious decisions to break free from the programming.

Part of the system put in place involved computer programs that can monitor humanity via face recognition and social status updates on Facebook. There is accelerating evidence of “truth monitoring” on Facebook postings as prime “truther” articles and statements are being “buried” by the paid Facebook employees. One way they do this is by creating a “more posts” section where they can hide the “good stuff”. Another way is that one’s Facebook wall is no longer chronological- they can shuffle posts around any way they wish on a person’s wall.

The Facebook police have also been proven to remove “likes” on articles that are a threat to the agenda. Their major goal on Facebook is to distract people with either mindless junk or to flood people’s walls with war images and animal cruelty while making otherwise popular truther articles seem to be not “liked” very much at all.
    Breaking the programming

The archon programming system can be broken by turning off the television, reducing the time spent on cell phones, limiting time on the computer including Facebook (especially the Facebook games), and spending more time on nature. The archons did not plan for us disconnecting our consciousness from technology and instead connecting with Mother Earth. Meditation and focusing on your breath within are steps to relaxing enough to tune in.

In fact, many beings have time traveled back from the future to warn humanity of a future where humanity was suckered into a technological dream that ended up being a zombie nightmare. Until humanity is free of the archonic control, technological advances are serving as part of the program to suck our consciousness out of our bodies. When we vacate the human body consistently we could allow other beings to enter while we are off in virtual reality heaven.

Gaia, the consciousness of Planet Earth, has important messages for us right now.

Grounding, turning off, and tuning into her is one of the most important things we can do.

If we realize that this intelligence is program based, then breaking the program will break the system. Human behavior has been studied for hundreds of years in preparation for this time. Up until now, actions and choices have been easily predicted by minions who have either used remote viewing or “Looking Glass” technology to study the future in order to create control systems in the present. If we make the alternate choice than what we have been robotically following, we can put a kink in the system that will change the future. If enough people begin doing this we will inevitably break the whole system down.

This could be as simple as breaking your morning routine. If you normally take the same route to work, seek an alternate route a few times to break up the monotony. If you have coffee in the morning, try tea or water instead. Have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast. If you make your bed every morning, try leaving it unmade or vice versa; be a slob for a change.

Other things you could do would include moving your furniture around in your house or even move houses. If you move, you could give some things away to homeless shelters. Reducing the attachment to “things” and consumerism is a great way to break the pattern.

Many people have felt the itch to change something in their lives and as they made these changes they have changed future timelines. That urge to change has already changed many timelines for the better and has caused a great concern to the minions as things are not panning out as the expected. As long as you are not hurting anyone else, be as creative as you can in changing things around.
    Raising vibration and consciousness

If the archon programs created for our reality are 3d based, then raising our vibration to a higher frequency out of their range will be a way to escape from their talons. As we continue to raise our vibration, we increase consciousness, which is our trump card. Within higher consciousness lies the ability to know the truth of who and what we are as well as how powerful we truly are. The power of the light within us can never be controlled once we remember enough to keep from being coerced and tricked into succumbing to comfortable and numbing routines.

While chaos ensues on the planet, small changes can be made to ensure that we do not continue to live like robots as we change our routines. As the consciousness of the planet rises in frequency, all that live on her do as well. This seems to be slowly changing our reality on an individual level right now, and eventually the individuals combined will change the whole.

We are co-creating this change with everyone on the planet whether we realize it or not just by following our innate urges for change. The future of humanity depends on the choices we make in the “now”, which will ultimately change the forecasted future probability.

Michelle Walling is a Certified Holistic Life Coach. She has devoted her life to being a bearer and grounder of the light in service to others. As a truth seeker, she is committed to share her experiences with the world. She is also a hands-on healer, a distance healer, an empath, and an intuitive. Michelle has recently joined forces with Gregg Prescott as an admin for the In5d Facebook page, as an assistant for In5d Events, as a contributing author for www.in5d.com, host of The Cosmic Awakening Show on In5D Radio and webmaster/author/editor on CosmicStarseeds. Michelle also supports Gregg’s endeavors in many other areas including alternative and holistic healthcare. Their next project is a walk in clinic under the name AHH- Alternative Holistic Healthcare to be launched in 2014-2015 in the Sarasota, Florida area, and then subsidiaries will be opened around the world based upon that model.

Source: In5D
    Related:

Archons: They Want Us to Eat Meat
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/hea...s-to-eat-meat/

The Archons: John Lash on Red Ice Radio
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/med...red-ice-radio/

Ancient Alien Mystery of the Archons: Invaders from Space
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/edi...rs-from-space/

Archons: Exorcising Hidden Controllers with Robert Stanley and Laura Eisenhower
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/met...ra-eisenhower/

The Legend of the Archons
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/stu...f-the-archons/

Cobra: Fall of the Chimera
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...-fall-chimera/

Fall of the Archons
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/...-normal-0.html

Fall of the Archons Update
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2014/...ns-update.html

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th August 2021), Aspen (15th February 2015), Axman (28th July 2014), cursichella1 (29th July 2014), Daphne (28th July 2014), Daughter of Time (29th July 2014), Deborah (ahamkara) (30th July 2014), DNA (28th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (28th July 2014), genevieve (28th July 2014), halffull (28th July 2014), Heather2017 (28th July 2014), Joao (28th July 2014), JRS (30th July 2014), naste.de.lumina (28th July 2014), nickc2496 (28th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (29th July 2014), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2014), TargeT (28th July 2014), Tyy1907 (28th July 2014), Unicorn (28th July 2014), WEAREONE (5th August 2014), WhiteFeather (30th July 2014), wnlight (29th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: How to break Archon programming

This is all good and well, but you are going to have to do more than quit facebook and the tv. See Carlos Castaneda please.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Christine (28th July 2014), cursichella1 (29th July 2014), Daphne (28th July 2014), Daughter of Time (29th July 2014), Dorjezigzag (28th July 2014), linksplatinum (28th July 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th July 2014), nickc2496 (28th July 2014), Pam (28th July 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (29th July 2014), Shezbeth (28th July 2014), TargeT (28th July 2014), WhiteFeather (30th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

My question is who made the Archons ? Who's mind programmed them?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th August 2021), cursichella1 (29th July 2014), linksplatinum (28th July 2014), Pam (28th July 2014), WhiteFeather (30th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

I am not sure if this is totally related to the topic... I believe my wife was beat down from some Archonic type programming and some self deprecation that many of us suffer...
    I am pasting this entire post from another Thread... Maybe it will aid someone else.
    ===============

I was instructed to obtain this book. I did so immediately but never really got into reading it after my 3 detached retina surgeries, then my injuries to both shoulders ending up requiring Rotator Cuff Reconstruction w the R Arm having a Nerve Entrapped causing problems from the shoulder to the pinkie/ring finger.

Those injuries and related trauma kind of side lined my ability to focus in reading deep books and do as much Meditation and RV as prior.

But something amazing occurred. My wife picked it up and went through a huge transformation and awakening... I have been shocked and pleased as she never understood much of what I talked about or went through in my past but listened anyway. Now she is able to SEE and FEEL on a different level. I plan or reading this book too, but maybe I was told to get it for her all along!

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Hello Friends,
    I felt compelled to share. I have received some "Therapy" recently that has helped me recover from a lot of physical/spiritual/psychological attacks that were extremely severe. The therapy was much needed and saved my life.

After I was administered to and nursed back in body, mind and spirit I was told it might be a good idea to purchase a book that they though was pretty advanced for what information we have access to currently.

I ordered this book and it is still in transit. Interestingly enough the same terminology is used in some of the book description (And a "Book Review" I am pasting below) as the people that rendered aid to me in my time of need.

Take from it what you will, if it looks worth looking into I am pleased to pass it on. I look forward to reading it when it arrives myself.

TY everyone who has been there for me lately,
    Corey

Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
    http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Habit...=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Book Description
    Publication Date: February 15, 2012
    You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life. A new science is emerging that empowers all human beings to create the reality they choose. In Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, renowned author, speaker, researcher, and chiropractor Dr. Joe Dispenza combines the fields of quantum physics, neuroscience, brain chemistry, biology, and genetics to show you what is truly possible. Not only will you be given the necessary knowledge to change any aspect of yourself, you will be taught the step-by-step tools to apply what you learn in order to make measurable changes in any area of your life. Dr. Joe demystifies ancient understandings and bridges the gap between science and spirituality. Through his powerful workshops and lectures, thousands of people in 25 different countries have used these principles to change from the inside out. Once you break the habit of being yourself and truly change your mind, your life will never be the same!

MUST READ THIS REVIEW ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM!!! I want to order this book…

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tool For Change! Must-Read March 2, 2012
    By Josh Manzione
    Dr. Joe Dispenza's first book, Evolve Your Brain, was in my opinion, a fantastic book, yes it was a bit heavy in some parts, but I loved the science in it. Obviously, off course, some people simply skipped to page 381, to skip the "science stuff" and read the chapter starting on that page "The Art and Science of Mental Rehearsal". "Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself" raises the bar completely, with now the "How To" companion in easy to follow steps to be comprehended and practiced. The book was also a very easy to read, straight to the point, with fantastic images to compliment nicely the information conveyed, in almost every chapter to understand more of Dr. Joe's message.

This is a book I could not put down. I am now up to doing the Induction Step of the Meditation, and I quickly rushed to Dr. Joe's website to purchase the audio materials for the meditation. The book has been divided into 3 parts, I have written my notes on each chapter as follows:

PART I - THE SCIENCE OF YOU

Chapter 1: The Quantum You:

-You and the world are made up of energy and matter.
    -If you look at the body, including the brain, at the cellular level you have: Tissues > Cells > Molecules > Atoms > Subatomic Particles > Energy.
    -Your thoughts have an effect on the Quantum Field.
    -We are in control of our past, present, and future.
    -When we focus on a thought. Single--mindedly, we make it more real than anything else. We are experiencing the thought beyond the physical realm.
    -We can create our future.

Chapter 2: Overcoming Your Environment:

-The environment causes us to think. Familiar places, things, people and circumstances fire a set of circuits which cause the brain to think in certain ways (an external stimulus is causing us to think).
    -If the environment causes us to think, firing the same circuits over and over, the circuits become hardwired and part of our being.
    -"Nerve cells that fire together wire together" - Hebbs Law
    -To change then is to think greater than the environment and any external stimulus.
    -Mental Rehearsal plays a major role in building new neuron networks in the brain.

Chapter 3: Overcoming Your Body

-Every time you have a thought you make a chemical.
    -If you think the way you feel, and feel the way you think, over and over, you create a state of being.
    -Positive thoughts alone will not work to change this.
    -The environment pushes genes in our bodies, which cause stress, disease, or happiness and joy.
    -If you ever forget to remember a phone number, you pick up the phone and you just put your fingers on the buttons, and suddenly your body knows better then your brain.
    -To change is to pull the mind out of the body and put it back in the brain.
    -To change is to think greater than how you feel.
    -Mental Rehearsal also contributes to changing the body physically and mentally.

Chapter 4: Overcoming Time

-We happen to live in the emotions we have memorized from the past.
    -We need to live in the present moment and focus on new emotions.
    -When we watch a movie, read a book, go on a long drive, etc - we lose track of time.
    -To change is to change the emotions we memorize, we need to move from a state of anger or jealousy to a state of thankfulness and gratitude.

Chapter 5: Survival Vs Creation

-Living in a state of survival creates stress, disease, and it activates the fight or flight nervous system.
    -To change is to be selfless, not selfish. Forget about: Time, Your Body, Your Environment.
    -True Creation is forgetting the "Big 3".
    1. Metacognition: Become self-aware, an observer.
    2. Create a new mind to think about new ways of being... asking questions like: What would it be like to... ?, What is a better way to be... ?, What if I was this person, living in this reality?, Who in history do I admire, what traits do they have I can resemble?
    3. Make thought more real than anything else is creation.

PART II - YOUR BRAIN AND MEDITATION

Chapter 6: Three Brains: Thinking To Doing To Being

-We go from: Thinking (Neocortex) > Doing (Limbic Brain) > Being (Cerebellum)
    Emotions (in the limbic or mid brain) are the end products of experience.
    -If you wake up from meditation differently before you sat down before, you have changed. You feel different.
    -However, you must think and feel in harmony, you can not think one way and feel another way.
    -When you think and feel different, and once you do something and taking action consistently, you will eventually be that new person. You will be in a new state of being, which is wisdom.
    -A new state of being creates a new personality... A new personality produces a new personal reality.

Chapter 7: The Gap

-We only get our identity from other things, people and circumstances.
    Our cars, phones, jobs, etc make us feel good.
    -When we die, none of this exists... so where does true happiness come from?
    -Happiness must come from within, not from the outside world.
    -What we appear on the outside is different from what we really are.
    -We need to close the gap and start being happy inside - meditation will help with this.

Chapter 8: Meditation, Demystifying The Mystical And Waves Of Your Future

-Remind yourself who you no longer want to "be" until this becomes so familiar that you know your old self - thoughts, behaviours and emotions connected to the old you that you want to change - to the extent that you unfire and unwire the old mind away and no longer signal the same genes in the same ways.
    -Then repeatedly contemplate who you want to "be".
    -This will fire and wire new levels of mind. Eventually this will become second nature, and that is change.

PART III - STEPPING TOWARD YOUR NEW DESTINY

This particular part goes into Chapter 9: The Meditative Process: Introduction and Preparation - which explains all the tools you need to prepare you for the meditation. The chapters that follow after, are all the steps clearly explained for your meditation journey.

Part III is the "how to do it" part of the book - with fantastic ways and variations to do the meditation. If I was asked today what would be the only book I could recommend for creating change in our lives and breaking old habits and routines, I would answer "Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself - By Dr. Joe Dispenza".

8. Link to Post #5
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

I am not sure if this is totally related to the topic... I believe my wife was beat down from some Archonic type programming and some self deprecation that many of us suffer...
    I am pasting this entire post from another Thread... Maybe it will aid someone else.
    ===============

I was instructed to obtain this book. I did so immediately but never really got into reading it after my 3 detached retina surgeries, then my injuries to both shoulders ending up requiring Rotator Cuff Reconstruction w the R Arm having a Nerve Entrapped causing problems from the shoulder to the pinkie/ring finger.

Those injuries and related trauma kind of side lined my ability to focus in reading deep books and do as much Meditation and RV as prior.

But something amazing occurred. My wife picked it up and went through a huge transformation and awakening... I have been shocked and pleased as she never understood much of what I talked about or went through in my past but listened anyway. Now she is able to SEE and FEEL on a different level. I plan or reading this book too, but maybe I was told to get it for her all along!

Hello Friends,
    I felt compelled to share. I have received some "Therapy" recently that has helped me recover from a lot of physical/spiritual/psychological attacks that were extremely severe. The therapy was much needed and saved my life.

After I was administered to and nursed back in body, mind and spirit I was told it might be a good idea to purchase a book that they though was pretty advanced for what information we have access to currently.

I ordered this book and it is still in transit. Interestingly enough the same terminology is used in some of the book description (And a "Book Review" I am pasting below) as the people that rendered aid to me in my time of need.

Take from it what you will, if it looks worth looking into I am pleased to pass it on. I look forward to reading it when it arrives myself.

TY everyone who has been there for me lately,
    Corey

Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
    http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Habit...=UTF8&sr=&qid=

Book Description
    Publication Date: February 15, 2012
    You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life. A new science is emerging that empowers all human beings to create the reality they choose. In Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, renowned author, speaker, researcher, and chiropractor Dr. Joe Dispenza combines the fields of quantum physics, neuroscience, brain chemistry, biology, and genetics to show you what is truly possible. Not only will you be given the necessary knowledge to change any aspect of yourself, you will be taught the step-by-step tools to apply what you learn in order to make measurable changes in any area of your life. Dr. Joe demystifies ancient understandings and bridges the gap between science and spirituality. Through his powerful workshops and lectures, thousands of people in 25 different countries have used these principles to change from the inside out. Once you break the habit of being yourself and truly change your mind, your life will never be the same!

MUST READ THIS REVIEW ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM!!! I want to order this book…

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tool For Change! Must-Read March 2, 2012
    By Josh Manzione
    Dr. Joe Dispenza's first book, Evolve Your Brain, was in my opinion, a fantastic book, yes it was a bit heavy in some parts, but I loved the science in it. Obviously, off course, some people simply skipped to page 381, to skip the "science stuff" and read the chapter starting on that page "The Art and Science of Mental Rehearsal". "Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself" raises the bar completely, with now the "How To" companion in easy to follow steps to be comprehended and practiced. The book was also a very easy to read, straight to the point, with fantastic images to compliment nicely the information conveyed, in almost every chapter to understand more of Dr. Joe's message.

This is a book I could not put down. I am now up to doing the Induction Step of the Meditation, and I quickly rushed to Dr. Joe's website to purchase the audio materials for the meditation. The book has been divided into 3 parts, I have written my notes on each chapter as follows:

PART I - THE SCIENCE OF YOU

Chapter 1: The Quantum You:

-You and the world are made up of energy and matter.
    -If you look at the body, including the brain, at the cellular level you have: Tissues > Cells > Molecules > Atoms > Subatomic Particles > Energy.
    -Your thoughts have an effect on the Quantum Field.
    -We are in control of our past, present, and future.
    -When we focus on a thought. Single--mindedly, we make it more real than anything else. We are experiencing the thought beyond the physical realm.
    -We can create our future.

Chapter 2: Overcoming Your Environment:

-The environment causes us to think. Familiar places, things, people and circumstances fire a set of circuits which cause the brain to think in certain ways (an external stimulus is causing us to think).
    -If the environment causes us to think, firing the same circuits over and over, the circuits become hardwired and part of our being.
    -"Nerve cells that fire together wire together" - Hebbs Law
    -To change then is to think greater than the environment and any external stimulus.
    -Mental Rehearsal plays a major role in building new neuron networks in the brain.

Chapter 3: Overcoming Your Body

-Every time you have a thought you make a chemical.
    -If you think the way you feel, and feel the way you think, over and over, you create a state of being.
    -Positive thoughts alone will not work to change this.
    -The environment pushes genes in our bodies, which cause stress, disease, or happiness and joy.
    -If you ever forget to remember a phone number, you pick up the phone and you just put your fingers on the buttons, and suddenly your body knows better then your brain.
    -To change is to pull the mind out of the body and put it back in the brain.
    -To change is to think greater than how you feel.
    -Mental Rehearsal also contributes to changing the body physically and mentally.

Chapter 4: Overcoming Time

-We happen to live in the emotions we have memorized from the past.
    -We need to live in the present moment and focus on new emotions.
    -When we watch a movie, read a book, go on a long drive, etc - we lose track of time.
    -To change is to change the emotions we memorize, we need to move from a state of anger or jealousy to a state of thankfulness and gratitude.

Chapter 5: Survival Vs Creation

-Living in a state of survival creates stress, disease, and it activates the fight or flight nervous system.
    -To change is to be selfless, not selfish. Forget about: Time, Your Body, Your Environment.
    -True Creation is forgetting the "Big 3".
    1. Metacognition: Become self-aware, an observer.
    2. Create a new mind to think about new ways of being... asking questions like: What would it be like to... ?, What is a better way to be... ?, What if I was this person, living in this reality?, Who in history do I admire, what traits do they have I can resemble?
    3. Make thought more real than anything else is creation.

PART II - YOUR BRAIN AND MEDITATION

Chapter 6: Three Brains: Thinking To Doing To Being

-We go from: Thinking (Neocortex) > Doing (Limbic Brain) > Being (Cerebellum)
    Emotions (in the limbic or mid brain) are the end products of experience.
    -If you wake up from meditation differently before you sat down before, you have changed. You feel different.
    -However, you must think and feel in harmony, you can not think one way and feel another way.
    -When you think and feel different, and once you do something and taking action consistently, you will eventually be that new person. You will be in a new state of being, which is wisdom.
    -A new state of being creates a new personality... A new personality produces a new personal reality.

Chapter 7: The Gap

-We only get our identity from other things, people and circumstances.
    Our cars, phones, jobs, etc make us feel good.
    -When we die, none of this exists... so where does true happiness come from?
    -Happiness must come from within, not from the outside world.
    -What we appear on the outside is different from what we really are.
    -We need to close the gap and start being happy inside - meditation will help with this.

Chapter 8: Meditation, Demystifying The Mystical And Waves Of Your Future

-Remind yourself who you no longer want to "be" until this becomes so familiar that you know your old self - thoughts, behaviours and emotions connected to the old you that you want to change - to the extent that you unfire and unwire the old mind away and no longer signal the same genes in the same ways.
    -Then repeatedly contemplate who you want to "be".
    -This will fire and wire new levels of mind. Eventually this will become second nature, and that is change.

PART III - STEPPING TOWARD YOUR NEW DESTINY

This particular part goes into Chapter 9: The Meditative Process: Introduction and Preparation - which explains all the tools you need to prepare you for the meditation. The chapters that follow after, are all the steps clearly explained for your meditation journey.

Part III is the "how to do it" part of the book - with fantastic ways and variations to do the meditation. If I was asked today what would be the only book I could recommend for creating change in our lives and breaking old habits and routines, I would answer "Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself - By Dr. Joe Dispenza".
    Thanks for sharing, I will have to check this out.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Aspen (15th February 2015), cursichella1 (29th July 2014), DNA (30th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Recently I've read Not in his image, by John Lash, and I have to say it's a must. I also recommend his website, where you'll find a lot of information about the archons http://www.metahistory.org/.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

cursichella1 (29th July 2014), DNA (30th July 2014), heyokah (28th July 2014), linksplatinum (29th July 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th July 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

[B][COLOR="#4b0082"]I am not sure if this is totally related to the topic...
    Do read the book, YES. His book Evolving The Brain is also good. More technical, less application, but still good. A good background for the book you referenced, but not required. (see my signature)
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Delight (30th July 2014), DNA (30th July 2014), GoodETxSG (29th July 2014), linksplatinum (30th July 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you,
    The book reference came such HIGH AUTHORITY that it was IMPOSSIBLE to ignore it... I now have his first and second on PDF on my desktop.

I haven't opened the first book strangely enough... BUT, there is ENOUGH "There... There..." to look into the second book I can personally attest!

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Do read the book, YES. His book Evolving The Brain is also good. More technical, less application, but still good. A good background for the book you referenced, but not required. (see my signature)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[B]I am not sure if this is totally related to the topic... I believe my wife was beat down from some Archonic type programming and some self deprecation that many of us suffer...
    This is some good stuff right here. Not many folks recognize this point you are alluding to.
    I came across a book called "The Michael Teachings", in 95'. It was very synchronistic in terms of I received right while I was in the midst of reading Castaneda. I couldn't believe how much the Michael Teachings agreed with Carlos Castaneda without doing so in a manner that was easy for me to point out.

In so far as it relates to an ARCHONIC hand hold on our physical incarnations, THE MICHAEL TEACHINGS are without peer in my opinion.
    The MICHAEL TEACHINGS state that when we are born into this incarnation, we CHOOSE a specific over riding negative chief feature that will influence and provide contrast in our person and personality.
    There are seven of them, and they are as follows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE INFORMATION BELOW CAN BE FOUND HERE

1.Self-Deprecation (belittling/diminishing/undervaluing oneself)
    2.Self-Destruction (sabotaging/punishing/harming oneself)
    3.Martyrdom (reacting as if persecuted/victimised/oppressed)
    4.Stubbornness (resisting change in one’s life)
    5.Greed (selfish overindulgence, over-consumption)
    6 Arrogance (inflating/exalting/overvaluing oneself)
    7.Impatience (reacting as though being sabotaged/obstructed)

(Note how they can be arranged in pairs (plus one in the middle)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th August 2021), Aspen (15th February 2015), GoodETxSG (30th July 2014), hohoemi (30th July 2014), linksplatinum (30th July 2014), Sierra (30th July 2014), WhiteFeather (30th July 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you linksplatinum for the reminder to work to unplug - especially from social media. The presence of an "Archonic" influence makes absolute sense, the first time I read of it there was a distance "A ha" moment. The task of awakening and becoming free of that influence seems overwhelming for many of us. I had to begin with small, manageable steps. I have no TV and have recently begun to keep my cell phone off person as much as possible. My overall sense of well being has shifted for the better.The final frontier is my computer. I use a timer to remind myself to limit time spent online. … Personally, I see people becoming MORE entranced with their screens- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat - NO ONE seems able to simply sit and reflect or even daydream, so it is important to take a step back and consciously disconnect. I am reminded of the Simon Parke interview and his reminder to become conscious of the forces working to control us - this information dovetails nicely with his. Thanks again for the information and the links.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Aspen (15th February 2015), linksplatinum (30th July 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I recommend it also. I know Joe he was my chiropractor. Wonderful vibe.
    Quote Posted by conk (here)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

conk (31st July 2014), linksplatinum (30th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Wow DNA,
    Thank you... I always keep my eye out for books of this type.

There was quite a bit of wisdom in that small presentation. I definitely saw which negative aspect I chose (Self Destruction) and recognized the ones many of my loved ones and family have associated with. You wouldn't happen to have a PDF of the "Michael Teachings" would you that you could PM me? Very good stuff back at ya!

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    [B]I am not sure if this is totally related to the topic... I believe my wife was beat down from some Archonic type programming and some self deprecation that many of us suffer...
    This is some good stuff right here. Not many folks recognize this point you are alluding to.
    I came across a book called "The Michael Teachings", in 95'. It was very synchronistic in terms of I received right while I was in the midst of reading Castaneda. I couldn't believe how much the Michael Teachings agreed with Carlos Castaneda without doing so in a manner that was easy for me to point out.

In so far as it relates to an ARCHONIC hand hold on our physical incarnations, THE MICHAEL TEACHINGS are without peer in my opinion.
    The MICHAEL TEACHINGS state that when we are born into this incarnation, we CHOOSE a specific over riding negative chief feature that will influence and provide contrast in our person and personality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow DNA,
    Thank you... I always keep my eye out for books of this type.

There was quite a bit of wisdom in that small presentation. I definitely saw which negative aspect I chose (Self Destruction) and recognized the ones many of my loved ones and family have associated with. You wouldn't happen to have a PDF of the "Michael Teachings" would you that you could PM me? Very good stuff back at ya!

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Messages From Michael On Ebay for about $9.00

More Messages from Michael on Ebay for about $14.00

This stuff is a tad to obscure to find it on a bit torrent.
    The same goes for finding it in a used book store.

It's important to know one thing when pursuing these books. You must read the original work that was chronicalled by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. A lot of copy cats have sprang up offering books since the originals were written. Chelsea did not even write the books per say, she was a hired writer chosen to compile the work of a group of proffesinals who, and I know this is going to sound weird, used a Ouija board and channeled this stuff.

I've got extremely discerning taste when it comes to channeled material.
    I'm not the recipient of too many gifts in this world, but I was given one.
    I'm able to tell what is Bull Sh!t when I read it.

I only recommend 4 channeled works.
    Edgar Cayce
    The Urantia Book
    Jane Robert's Seth Material
    And
    The Michael Teachings

That's it.
    Everything else I've come across has failed to pass my bull sh!t detector.

Much love and good luck with your pursuits.
    The Michael Teachings are amazing in my opinion.
    And the only reason they never gained more popularity in my opinion, is because people are not necessarily looking for the truth when they are looking for spiritual clarity. The Michael Teachings include truth that is easy to understand and cuts right to the chase. There is no beating around the bush. No BS.
    A lot of folks need some BS in their spiritual pursuits.

Take Care
    Again, Good Luck

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

linksplatinum (30th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread