+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cancer clinics

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default cancer clinics

Mexico, USA, Germany the islands, have you been to a cancer clinic and if you have what was your experience?

I have known several people who have gone to Hope4cancer in Mexico. It is expensive;thousands of dollars to attend each week. Some go for two weeks, some a month or more but few people can afford it for even two weeks. Most can’t afford it at all/

This Mexican cancer clinic has a vaccine from Europe. I think it been around for a decade maybe more/ I can’t remember the name but if some one is interested they can get on the Hope4cancer website and read about it. But that new vaccine they are promoting is a $1000 a shot and they say protocol is ten shots.

From the feedback I get from people who have gone there, they do like it. But people are not cured of their cancer in 2, 3 or even 4 weeks. From what I have been told from people who go there is that they are given a jump start to help their body heal and a plan to get healthy.

One women who went there for breast cancer, I can't remember what stage, or what she did prior to going there, but she had all the treatments thought good for her like the hyperthermia, pulsed magnetic therapy, led lights, and nutrition supplements etc, but also paid an additional $ 17,000 for a 12 month home program called BX antitoxin that they introduced her to. According to her she was cancer free in 13 months.

Another woman went there with stage two breast cancer. She had had surgery before going but did not want to do radiation, or chemo so she choose to go there and do their program for two weeks. She too was put on the BX antitoxin 12 month home program, for an additional $17,000 and in 7 months she was cancer free.

So that was two good reports yet another woman I know who has 4th stage non hodgkins lymphoma did not so as well as she is still fighting the disease. She had 7 rounds of chemo before hearing about hope4cancer. She went there and loved it and had to return every three months, that price was included in the original fee. After two weeks, she too was out on the BX antitoxin and yet it didn’t work for her as fast or completely as it did the two others.. After two years she is still fighting her cancer, despite spending over thrity-seven thousand dollars in one year on these alternative clinics, or additional money she spent on her chemo treatments. She is now working with Traditional Chinese medicine. She also had her dental work done while in Mexico. So maybe she just needs more time to heal, although conventional doctors want her back on chemo, she declines.

Not everyone I know goes to theses clinics. I have seen both men and women with cancer, die a miserable death following conventional medicine. The people that I have seen go on Vitamin C IV seem to have more energy and feel better. Yet they died too.
    Perhaps it was too late or perhaps they needed more.

I knew a couple. The husband got cancer and did he chemo route. It was painful to see the misery he went though as he slowly died. The wife, seven years later got a cancer diagnosis. She decline chemo because of what her husband had gone through. She didn’t go to any foreign clinics, but did a local clinic at the cost of $1500 a day 3x a week. She got several colonics a day, nutritional guidance and food, IV C and IVB. She did well. not as miserable for as long as her husband but she quickly died instead of slowly dieing.

I have known more people who have died of cancer than have survived. I have known more people who have gone the conventional route than the alterative route and yet those who have gone on the way of the alternative route did not seem to fair much better, But then again there are many different cancers and various stages when caught and people have their own metabolisms and innate ability to fight it. So does alternatives just give you the same odds?

Whenever I talk to people and the subject of cancer comes up, so many people make reference to the cancer tutor website. I check on it and I can’t imagine a newly diagnosed cancer patient making their way through all that information. Some good, and probably, some not so good. I noticed he has the BX antioxidant listed as a stand alone cure for cancer. When I wrote him about it. I discovered he knew next to nothing about the BX, and was just writing on his website what he had been told about it from his contact of the BX antitoxin. I am impressed with BX from the results that some people I have known have gotten, still, I know it apparently doesn’t work on everyone at the same rate. But still, it could have been totally bogus as he didn’t seem to have done any research on it or seemed not even to know anyone who had been cured of it. He was simply being a reporter as to what was said about it. I would expect more for a person claiming to be a cancer researcher than just to, apparently, parrot what someone else said,

Does anyone on this forum, know of anyone who cured their cancer with baking soda and maple syrup? Although, I don’t think the maple syrup and baking soda cure protocol would be found in the many cancer clinics world wide, it is a widely touted protocol, yet I never knew of it helping anyone. That doesn’t mean it didn’t. I just know a lot of people who died from cancer. And not one is alive to say they tried it.

So anyone with any experience in any of the cancer clinics world wide, it would be helpful to share your direct experience and knowledge. Did you get cured and what exactly was your protocol that they used on you. What was your diagnosis.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

araucaria (28th July 2014), Calz (29th July 2014), Cognitive Dissident (22nd December 2021), Earth Angel (28th July 2014), Marin (29th July 2014), raregem (29th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Default Re: cancer clinics

I went to Hippocrates (this was after putting a deposit down on Sanoviv in Mexico) but as I said if I had cancer again , Arcadia Praxis in Germany is where I'd go or go down to Gerson in Mexico. I've done Gerson diet/lifestyle before and it's very intensive but one of the best IMO if you can do round the clock enemas and juicing (when your life is on the line though.......)

My ex husband went to Paracelsus al Ronc in Switzerland and less than a year later he died. He tried home cures first- Budwig diet, then cannabis oil, MMS, baking soda, then went onto IV vitamin C, ozone, herbs and then to Switzerland. Oh yes, he tried BX too as well as some other experimental cure he found on the net. He worked with Bill Henderson as well as a coach.

As I said, I followed the Hippocrates diet and lifestyle and did adjunct detox along with herbs, coffee enemas, energy medicine (PEMF, radionics, FIR saunas, etc) and working on my emotional and spiritual state.

My oldest daughter's have a friend that had a brain tumor. She was already a raw foodist but went the Gerson route. Guess what? It's gone.
    Last edited by Elainie; 28th July 2014 at 15:52.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Marin (29th July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would have to say that the basic cost of this program is relatively inexpensive compared to most cancer clinics. There is a variety of options for housing that can cut costs of the over all stay, Still it is not cheap but if your life depended on it, not unmanagable to raise. I have included the article below for those interested. This was the place Erk choose to cure herself.

Hippocrates Health Institute
    1443 Palmdale Court, West Palm Beach, FL, 33411
    Phone 561-471-8876 or 800-842-2125 (Reservations only)
    Email: hippocrates@worldnet.att.net

Note from Cynthia: While at the National Foundation for Alternative Medicine, I wrote a report on Hippocrates based on information I was given by one of our physicians who visited the Institute for an evaluation. I was very impressed with one of the statements he reported from Director, Brian Clement: “30-40% of what we do here is psychological...” As I have come to realize even more the importance of his statement, I knew that Hippocrates should be included in this e-book.

Are You Ready to Love Yourself Enough to Give Yourself Optimal Health?

When people call Hippocrates to ask what the Institute’s “cure” rates are and what therapies will be used to cure them, they receive a response that may be eye-opening: “We do not cure you; you are responsible for your own life and your own healing. But, we can help guide and support you in this.” According to Clement, this approach filters out up to 90% of the people who contact Hippocrates. The remaining 10% are a courageous lot who are ready and willing to learn to heal themselves and who will submit whole-heartedly to the Institute’s intensive regimen. Hippocrates has many seriously ill persons arrive on their doorstep as the last stop on a downhill journey of disease progression. Many are advanced cancer patients for whom conventional medicine has failed to provide a cure.

Hippocrates is a non-profit organization, founded by health-pioneer Ann Wigmore and currently under the leadership of Co-Directors Brian and Anna Maria Clement. The basic protocol at Hippocrates is the “Life Change” program. If taken in its entirety, it is 3 weeks long and includes raw vegan food, fresh green juices including wheatgrass juice, 30 hours of classes weekly, blood tests, a personal health consultation with a physician, live blood cell analysis, a personalized program by one of the health administrators, exercise facilities, yoga, tai chi, chi gong, personalized electro-magnetic/vibrational medicine therapy, one massage weekly and one colonic per visit. All of this is included in the basic program cost. There are also extra services such as spa treatments, hyperbaric oxygen, some I.V. treatments, or extra private psychotherapy beyond the group sessions, that are available at an extra cost. But the basic program is complete and when fully embraced, is all one needs for beginning the healing journey.

The program cost also includes lifetime counseling by either email or fax.

An Interview with Co-Director Brian Clement

I spoke with Brian about the Hippocrates philosophy and Life Change program. He has been involved in the natural health movement for 35 years now, the last 18 years at Hippocrates in Florida in his current position as Co-Director. He is a sought-after lecturer worldwide and has spent a great deal of time studying with international scientists, physicians and clinics regarding natural methods of healing. He spends up to 2 months a year traveling, lecturing and studying. Brian and his wife, Anna Maria, are the Co-Directors of Hippocrates. Anna Maria, also a very experienced health educator, was formerly in charge of the largest natural health facility in Sweden.

There is a great deal of information available about the Hippocrates regimen of raw food and the rest of the physical program. Call the Institute and request an information packet. But of greatest interest for this report was Brian’s explanation of the Institute’s focus on mental and emotional balance. He began with a very powerful statement: “I am 100% clear that ALL healing requires the psychological aspects to be dealt with.” I cannot get people to do this program unless they like themselves, love themselves, unless they know who they are and where in life they’re going. This can only be sparked through emotional work and a change in mental attitude.” He even went so far as to offer, “If you did everything perfect physically, followed the perfect diet, and you did not address the mental and emotional aspects of an illness, you would not make it.” You might live longer and suffer less, but you wouldn’t make it.” These are strong words coming from someone who has worked with many thousands of very sick people over several decades.

Based on that level of understanding, the Institute has a staff of three psychotherapists, all with different backgrounds and styles. Brian has structured it this way so that he can match the different personalities of guests with an appropriate counseling style and recommend the right therapist when he feels a particular guest needs individual help—something that happens quite often. For example, some guests will do better with a strong, direct therapeutic style; some with a softer more pastoral style; and some may prefer to work with a therapist who has been in their shoes, has healed from a long-term chronic disease and is now committed to helping others. Brian noted that approximately 50-70% of all guests see a therapist privately during their visit—this is strongly encouraged as integral to the healing experience.

Brian also offered an interesting metaphor for the human journey that he shares with guests. It portrays humanity as a sailboat on the sea of life. Making up the structure of the boat are the physical aspects of life and good health, such as food, exercise, shelter. The water surrounding the boat is the emotions. Depending upon our personal perception, the water can be calm or stormy; it can take the form of a pond, a lake, a river or an ocean. And finally, the wind that fills our sails is the spiritual aspect of life.

Hippocrates is constantly seeking to upgrade its program; as new information or technology becomes available, some program components may be modified or changed. Brian referred to the availability of a number of electro-magnetic frequency devices for guests, and he adds to these as new technologies are discovered and proven effective for various conditions.

He also mentioned that Hippocrates attempts to be non-elitist. There are various levels of accommodations, including some off-site shared housing that is quite inexpensive. Even the least expensive housing option includes the complete Life Change program. Also, approximately 70% of all guests eventually return for a refresher course. The Institute also tries to accommodate very sick persons and if it is full with no vacancies and there is a critical situation, they will occasionally request an alumnus to reschedule his or her return visit. The highest number of guests that can be accommodated at one time is 60 because of the personal interaction the Clements prefer to have with each guest. They don’t feel they can increase capacity and maintain the quality of service.

Brian has been very encouraged with the arrival of a Physician/Post-Doctoral fellow in Cancer Epidemiology from the Columbia University School of Public Health to begin to scientifically document the results Hippocrates is having with cancer patients. Guests will be followed for 12 weeks and certain immune markers and an inflammatory marker will be monitored over this time period. The results should be available at some point in the future, but the date is unknown yet. Check the website for this.

Other Life Change Program Details

The Life Change program is ongoing, so guests can start on any Sunday afternoon. Check out is Saturday by 11AM unless one is staying for multiple weeks. This is a 3 week program and any number of weeks can be taken, however it will take the full 3 weeks to get all the information. The Institute is unusually accommodating and children are welcome with a caregiver. Even pets are allowed as long as a guest has a private room and the pet is caged when unattended. There is a $150 pet deposit. The program is fairly intense, with activities, classes, meals, meditation, evening lectures etc. scheduled from 7AM in the morning to 8PM in the evening. In other words, not much time is going to be spent in one’s room.

The basic philosophy of Hippocrates is based on the diet and detoxification program developed by the visionary health-pioneer, Ann Wigmore. Over the years the Life Change program has evolved into its present form which the Institute calls “the definitive blueprint for people’s transitions into a healthier lifestyle.”

“Here, guests from all over the world actively participate in their quest for self-improvement under the expert guidance of our knowledgeable and compassionate staff. They enjoy our state-of-the-art therapeutic facilities, the exceptional skills of our mind/body therapists, the tantalizing daily buffet of organic, enzyme-rich foods, and lectures on life principles.”

The nutrition program is referred to as a “New Era of HOPE.” HOPE refers to Hormones, Oxygen, Phytochemicals and Enzymes: all important constitutents of the vegan raw diet that create an ideal chemistry within the body for healing disease and enhancing wellness.

There is also a board-certified oncologist on staff because so many seriously ill guests seek out Hippocrates in the late stages of their disease. Hippocrates differs from Optimum Health Institute in this, as Brian explained that they feel duty-bound to provide medical care because of large number of very sick or dying patients who seek them out.

HHI Classes: Within the 30 hours of weekly classes are the following titles, relating directly to mental and emotional issues: Internal Awareness, Psychoneuroimmunology, Stress Management, Visualization and Positive Thinking, The Root Cause of Disease, Exploring Body Messages, the Healing Circle and others. Brian also explained that much of his lectures, even when they concern physical body topics, are integrated with mental and emotional perspectives. The Clements teach many of the classes themselves. There is a complete list of classes on the website.

Costs: Costs vary a great deal depending on the type of accommodation that is chosen. The complete Life Change program is always the same for everyone. The 2004 rates range from $1200/1 week, $2200/2 weeks, $3000/3 weeks for a day student (who stays somewhere off campus on their own) all the way up to $9900 for 3 weeks in a luxurious grande suite in the Hacienda or a private cottage by the lake with sunken tub, screened patio or balcony, or Jacuzzi. There are various housing options in between these two levels. Another reasonable option is $3900 for 3 weeks in a shared room with shared bath in a dormitory-style house located just outside the property, but within an easy walk.

Location: Hippocrates is located on 30 plus acres of tropical woodland near the edge of West Palm Beach, Florida. It is within an easy car commute to the ocean. The main building is the Hacienda, designed in a grand Mexican Villa style, and this is where most group activities take place. There are various other buildings and guest houses scattered throughout the property.

There are four ozonated pools (without chlorine or chemicals) open 24 hours/day, including one with sea salt minerals, a whirlpool hot tub, a sauna, and access to numerous health restoration machines or devices, open to all. Guests have unlimited access to the fitness center and self-help wheatgrass juice bar, 24 hours a day as well.

A small onsite store offers juicers, food supplements, natural cosmetics, body care, health gadgets, books, videos and some organic clothing. These are available online as well.

The nearest airport is Palm Beach International, which is 10 minutes away, but guests can also fly into Ft. Lauderdale or Miami International.

The Oasis Spa: Located in the Therapy Building, the Spa offers an extensive menu of services. It is open to the surrounding communities as well, but there are reduced prices for Hippocrates guests. Services include the usual massage, reflexology, shiatsu, hot stone massage, deep tissue massage, facials and cellulite/bodywrap treatments. In addition, acupuncture, private yoga therapy, and vibrational energy therapy using light and sound are also available.

Private PsychoTherapy is Strongly Encouraged: The option of private Mind/Body Psychotherapy sessions is offered. These sessions are based on the theories of psychoneuroimmunology and are described as “drawing on various deep feeling and body-focused techniques, as appropriate for your situation. Unlock and safely release painful memories, catastrophic conclusions of childhood, and unexpressed emotions. Empower yourself with new life-affirming choices.”

There is more information about Hippocrates therapist, Andy Bernay-Roman, RN, MS, LMHC available at the following link: www.deepfeeling.com and an interview with him is included in this report. Andy has also written a book available at www.amazon.com called: “Deep Feeling, Deep Healing; the Heart and Soul of Getting Well,” that includes many stories about how he works with guests at Hippocrates. The other primary therapist at Hippocrates is a licensed mental health counselor, a licensed clinical social worker, and has masters degrees in both philosophy and theology.

These therapists are an extraordinary onsite resource for guests to have available to begin to address the mental and emotional causes underlying much chronic disease.

Health Educator Program: Health Educator Certification Programs are offered three times per year. The schedule is nine weeks for new students and six weeks for alumni who have already completed the three week Life Change Program and do not wish to repeat it. This is an intensive exploration of the Living Foods Lifestyle. Students not only "walk the talk", but they experience detoxification and recharging on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels. They explore and expand perceptions of themselves as individuals worthy of actualizing personal life goals and leave the course with the confidence, clarity and focus to create abundance and joy in their lives. Classes include Art therapy, Herbology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Massage Therapy, The History of Living Foods, Positive Thinking, Enzymatic Nutrition, Anatomy and Physiology. All courses provide regeneration and balance for the body, emotions, and mind.

The Tuition for the nine-week program is $5,450.00 and the six-week program is $4,350.00. These prices do not include housing or books. The course can be taken by those who wish to practice, or are already practicing as healthcare providers—or for anyone who wants to improve his or her personal health and help family and friends. Since its inception, the Health Educator Program has graduated students from 25 countries.

An Interview with Gayle, Age 48, Breast Cancer Patient

Gayle has been to Hippocrates five times now, as she has worked on healing her metastatic breast cancer. At one point she had at least 18 tumors throughout her body, including her liver, lungs and neck. By conventional standards, her prognosis was bleak at best, yet she is now nearly cancer free with only one small spot remaining on her left lung. Gayle was extremely open and enthusiastically shared her story, in the hope that it would empower other cancer patients to make the decision to take action and do whatever it takes to heal themselves. Her story is just one of dozens like it that have been included on the “Testimonials Board” (a bulletin board with personal stories of healing submitted by guests) at Hippocrates. Gayle estimated that there are literally hundreds of cancer patients who have come to Hippocrates over the years and healed themselves, yet this is not a statistic that the Institute can publicize, for fear of legal reprisal.

Six years ago, Gayle had an extremely stressful life. Her high-pressure job required over a two hour commute daily, she never saw her family, she was depressed and had begun to quit taking care of herself physically. When her breast cancer was diagnosed, Gayle saw an oncologist and did the conventional therapies. She then came to Hippocrates to detoxify her body, but she did very little else while there. In other words, she focused almost entirely on the physical aspects. She visited several more times over the ensuing years, always looking to the diet and physical therapies to keep her disease in check.

She succeeded in keeping her cancer under control until a traumatic situation with her teenage son happened. He began to have trouble with the law, was out of control and had to be committed to a “lockdown” type of boarding facility for rehabilitating young persons. Gayle felt she had abandoned her son and described this as one of the most painful times of her life. She agonized over sending him away and then struggled with hearing his pleas to come home. Soon after this, she found that her cancer had returned with a vengeance, with many more areas of her body now showing tumor growth--at least 18 more tumors were counted. Her oncologist recommended chemotherapy once a week for the next 6 months.

At this point, Gayle returned to Hippocrates, determined to embrace the complete Life Change program 100% and to do whatever emotional work was required! She now began to do intensive psychological work with psychotherapist Andy Roman, seeing him two or three times a week for the six weeks she was there. She credits this emotional work as being extremely difficult, but probably the critical component of her success this time.

Gayle began to explore how the loss of her mother at age six triggered major feelings of abandonment in her psyche. She embraced her feelings, allowed their expression and began to heal in a dramatic fashion. She remarked how amazed she was at the level of fear that was attached to keeping her emotions repressed. She recalled one especially powerful therapy session of emotional release when she said out loud to herself as she left the session, exhausted but at peace, “I can breathe!” It just came out.

Gayle also shared that she began to regularly attend the “Healing Circles” class at Hippocrates, during which Andy Roman worked experientially with several guests while the others observed. She remarked how lucky she was to have a supportive husband, because the stories she often heard from others portrayed a very different situation. Some guests were forced to endure constant criticism and judgment from family members who continued to try to force them to make conventional choices and abandon their commitment to natural healing methods.

When she returned home and visited one of her oncologists, Gayle remarked, “His jaw just dropped open when he saw me. Mind you, I looked great, I was tan, I was exercising every day, I looked the picture of health. He really didn’t expect to ever see me again.” Her tests revealed that 97% of her cancer had now disappeared. “What did you do,” he asked, “Did you go to Sloan-Kettering?” She smiled and told him exactly what she had done, but he took no notes and she knew that none of this would ever be shared with another patient. She added sadly, “And I know several of his patients who were just like me….”

Gayle's original oncologist (not the one described in the preceding paragraph), a female physician who had decided to leave oncology for general practice, actually accompanied Gayle on her next visit to Hippocrates and participated in the program—just to find out what was causing these amazing results!

Gayle wanted to make a final point for other cancer patients. She had made the decision that she needed to completely separate herself from her normal life last winter, to devote all her mental, emotional and physical energy to healing. During that time she made arrangements to temporarily live in California, she used email only, she took no phone calls, she put all her many social and job commitments on hold, she exercised and ate raw every day—and she ultimately discovered that almost all the tumors in her body had dissolved away in the process. Gayle said she wanted to encourage other patients to have the courage to change their lives if they need to—no matter how difficult this may be. Take a second mortgage or borrow if you must, change locations, release commitments, distance yourself from unsupportive family and friends and find the courage to work on the mental and emotional aspects of your disease. In other words, become empowered enough to do whatever it takes to create the energy and optimal situation for healing your life and your illness.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Pam (29th July 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello ERK,

I was impressed by the hyppcrattes institute. I looked up Sanoviv, in Mexico. It really is beautiful and does look like a five star rsort. I got the impression that Hypprocrates was more focused on helping people with advacned cances. Also Hypppcrtes seems to be a lot less expensive.
    Can you share why you pick Hyppocrates over Santoviv?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Pam (29th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"My ex husband went to Paracelsus al Ronc in Switzerland and less than a year later he died. He tried home cures first- Budwig diet, then cannabis oil, MMS, baking soda, then went onto IV vitamin C, ozone, herbs and then to Switzerland. Oh yes, he tried BX too as well as some other experimental cure he found on the net. He worked with Bill Henderson as well as a coach."

Hello ERK,

Wow, it seems like you have had more direct experience with cancer treatments than any one I know. I remember you writing you had ductal carcinoma in both breasts. And that your exhusband had prostate cancer. Is your husband an apoe 4 like you? Did he ever try any conventional treatments or did he just do alternatives? I hear Bugwig is excellent. And you said you would go down to their instsitute, why do you think the Bugwig diet didn;t work. Do you think he needed to be doing other things. You mentioned he was in metals industry, so he had a lot of heavy metal poisoning, did he ever addree that issue? Did he do the MMS at the same time? Or were all these methods done separately. Did he make the cannibis oil himself or but it and did he do the full 60 to 90 day tretment? And how did he come across the BX. I hear that is a 12 month program?

I hear tha Swiss clinic is really good. Why do you think he didn't make it and you do did? Please forgive me for all these questions, but you seem tohave so much exprience in this

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Blake,
    My adopted mother's mother was one of Max Gerson's original patients. She had CLL ( Chronic lymphocytic leukemia ) and kept herself alive into old age living the Gerson lifestyle. In fact my mother grew up on such a regime and that's how come I grew up on such a diet myself (organic whole foods, no meat, eggs etc).

Yes, I had DCIS (stellate formations in both breasts, some DCIS is benign but the presence of stellate formations is strongly indicative of cancer). I chose no biopsy for a reason.

I once asked my ex if they had tested his APOE status and he said he didn't know. When I met him close to 10 years ago he ate a conventional diet (soy milk, skim milk, meats such as pork and chicken and watched his fat intake as he had a blood clot in his leg years prior) but he had an elevated PSA level. I urged him to check it out further but he didn't. He did have symptoms of prostate cancer when I was still with him.

In 2010 he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He found a lump on his collarbone and went to have it biopsied. That's when he was told me had stage 4 pros cancer. He first did Budwig and it got worse. So he went on to other treatments. At some point in the road he was put on a drug called Casodex but had no other conventional treatment. I warned him about Budwig diet with his type of cancer early on because of the dairy and the very high estrogen content of the combo of flax and cottage cheese.

He was doing MMS for years as a precautionary therapy but stepped it up again somewhere in his journey.

The heavy metal aspect was another thing I told him point blank when I first met him (amalgams in his mouth, having worked in the metals industry etc) but he was too cheap to have it fixed. He addressed only recently before his death. As far as I am aware he did all the therapies separately. With Budwig you have to be strict and cannot take certain herbs, nutrients etc;

Cannabis oil is easy to come by in my area (Boulder, CO) and the business he owned - well lots of growers were clients of his as well as makers of the stuff. SO he got it from them. He passed out from it he says due to his low blood pressure and I think he injured himself pretty badly as I was told.

I passed along the BX info- after that we were not talking so it's hard for me to give you an exact timeline of events.

If you want to know my opinion- he was a psychopath, a somatic narcissist (he used sex to draw women in because he's excellent in that area lol which is a whole other topic I can get into because of the type of sex he enjoyed and I saw entities during my 5 years with him as a result, perhaps the lower astral entities played a role in his illness ) and it was his mind he could not heal and that's what did him in. He was unwilling to ask forgiveness of those he harmed, unwilling to look at his behavior both physically and emotionally violent to women, children and animals and if you ask me, he got some instant karma in this life. He abused his second ex wife and her children as well. When I heard he passed away the end of May, I felt nothing towards him. A little bit of relief, yes.
    Last edited by Elainie; 28th July 2014 at 20:23.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Hello ERK,

I was impressed by the hyppcrattes institute. I looked up Sanoviv, in Mexico. It really is beautiful and does look like a five star rsort. I got the impression that Hypprocrates was more focused on helping people with advacned cances. Also Hypppcrtes seems to be a lot less expensive.
    Can you share why you pick Hyppocrates over Santoviv?
    I picked it because of price and felt I didn't really need such a medicalized setting.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Understanding cancer
    In my country cancer is not as widespread as here. In my whole life I just knew two people with cancer. One of them, a woman who had Colon Cancer seventeen years ago and the other one was my brother in law who had liver cancer and die from it very rapidly.
    I had just met my friend for two or three months before her doctor gave her the diagnosis. She was given TWO MONTHS to live and she did not want chemo or radiation, so she went to a private clinic to get alternative treatments.
    I remember some of them, like eating just raw food for six months, getting castor oil packs on her belly, urine therapy, giving herself lashes with nettle leaves (to purify the blood), lots of meditation, visualization, etc.
    Later on she started to get colonics and the doctor who gave her the colonics told her about Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer and the New German Medicine. She was astonished when she knew about this new way to look at illnesses and thought maybe she had a chance to cure her cancer with this new approach.
    Now, in order for you to understand how she cured her cancer I have to tell you what the New German Medicine is and I will do it gladly stressing the fact that this knowledge is free and you can do it yourself just understanding how your body works with your mind in syncronicity.
    Dr. Hamer and his wife a Doctor herself, had a son who was shot in 1978 and soon after that, both of them developed cancer. Hamer got cancer in his right testicle and his wife got breast cancer at the same time.
    Hamer thought this was not a coincidence and being the hospital director he started asking his patients if they have had a traumatic event in their lives prior to the cancer diagnosis. Amazingly every one of them had had it. In every case it was between six months to two years before the diagnosis.
    Hamer came to the conclusion that cancer has to do with emotional conflicts and after study more than 10.000 cases and getting a 100% proof of his theory he developed the “Five biological laws of cancer” and the “Iron Law of cancer” because is present in 100% of cancer cases.
    The five laws apply to each and every case. They include:
    • #1: Every disease is caused by a conflict shock that catches an individual completely off guard and the patient lives the conflict as serious and isolating and it manifests in three levels: psyche, brain and organ.
    • #2: Provided there is a resolution of the conflict, every disease proceeds in two phases, a conflict-active phase and a healing phase. The theme of the psychic conflict determines the location of the focus or HAMER Herd in the brain, and the location of the cancer in the organ.
    • #3: Ties the findings of the first two laws into the context of embryology and the evolution of man. It illustrates the biological correlation between the psyche, the brain, and the organ from an evolutionary point of view. The course of the psychic conflict correlates with the development of the HAMER Herd in the brain, and the course of the cancer in the organ
    • #4: Addresses the role of microbes in the context of evolution and in relation to the three germ layers from which our organs originate. Microbes are indispensable to your survival.
    • #5: Every so-called disease has to be understood as a “meaningful special biological program of nature” created to solve an unexpected biological conflict.
    Further, Dr. Hamer believes that a person cannot die of cancer in and of itself.
    These five laws basically refer to any conflict the person lives in isolation and cannot share with anybody else or think nobody else can understand the gravity of the situation. And this conflict becomes an obsession the person cannot stop thinking about. Examples of this could be losing a job, losing a loved one by dead, abandonment, cheating, losing how to make a living, being rejected for someone, etc. Any conflict that bring great pain and suffering for the persona and cannot share as desired.
    When the person is obsessed with the problem or conflict the disease is in an active phase. When the conflict or pain subsidizes or goes away, get resolution or it solves, then the disease enter in a healing phase and is when all the symptoms appear in the body and Hamer says what we call disease is really the resolution of the conflict and is really healing at the time. When the body is in an active phase it doesn’t show any symptoms.

This is too long to explain it here. You can get a lot of information about Hamer on the web. But please be careful where you get that information. Medical establishment it’s not fond of Hamer. He has a lot of enemies even today. He was in jail for his theory. His license was revoked and then gained enemies due to his personality and stubbornness. He was living in Spain for a long time and now he is living in Israel and some say he is practicing his New German Medicine there. In Spain he taught his medicine to Spaniards and French doctors. One of his students Dr. Moriano went to Colombia to give seminars for the medical community.

Getting back at my friend’s case, what happened was this. The colonic Dr. told my friend about Dr. Moriano going to Bogota to give a seminar for medical doctors not patients. This colonic Dr. got a ticket for my friend to be in the seminar even when she was a patient not a doctor, if she had the chance to speak to Moriano she had to show him her CT scans and other test as if them were a patient’s tests, in other words she had to pretend she was a doctor looking for answers for a patient.
    I remember that day as if were today. My friend got the chance to speak to Moriano and show him her tests, Moriano did not asked about the patient gender, age, anything at all. However looking at the CT scan he knew it was a woman’s test, he knew her age, he told my friend about some tooth and gum disease she was developing (true). And then she told her something like this: This is a woman around 46-48 years old (true), two years ago she lost a daughter, this daughter died or at least this mother thought her daughter was dead (true) and all she has to do is understand that this emotional conflict, this horrible pain gave her this cancer. As soon as she understands that her disease started at the moment her daughter was dying she will be cured, because she is going to solve the conflict, either by accepting her daughter’s dead or whatever happened to her.
    My friend fainted and Dr Moriano learned she was not a doctor but the patient and my friend was escorted out of the hotel. Later on, almost midnight my friend got a second chance to speak to Moriano and she told him her story.
    Almost two years before this, my friend’s daughter started to have epilepsy seizures, she was fourteen years old. The second time this young lady had a seizure she went into a coma and stayed in a coma for more than a week. The doctors told my friend her daughter was not going to live, so my friend says she saw her daughter dead, she could not share her pain with her husband because he got angry and said my friend was not being positive and had no faith in God, so my friend suffered this terrible pain in silence and isolation, she just kept going to the hospital chapel and pray for her daughter to live, she had no hope. She cried the whole week when nobody could see her. Her daughter survived and now, she is a beautiful young woman, who gets an occasional seizure being under drug treatment for her epilepsy.
    Moriano asked my friend to do a visualization exercise, closing her eyes and feeling the pain she suffered in that hospital and place the pain in her hands like something physical, like a ball so heavy she could feel it in her hands and when she could do this, Moriano instructed her to throw this heavy ball to the stratosphere as far away as she could and she did it.
    Sooner after that my friend got a new test and was declared cancer free until today.
    In this case as in other Hamer cases, more that 40.000 as of today his theories were 100% right. A life changing event lived in isolation, obsessive thinking about the conflict, inability to share it caused this cancer and the resolution of the conflict brought the healing, There have been too many cases of people emotionally and physically healed that we cannot discard the possibility of emotional distress as the cause of illnesses and resolution and forgiveness as a healing force.
    Hamer theory it’s a lot more than this, it explains everything, he discovered that the same applies to most illnesses like diabetes, lupus, psoriasis, anemia, etc.
    It’s a fascinating discovery, not easy to understand not easy to explain. A lot of reading and open mind.
    In my brother in law case, his cancer was diagnosed like eight months after his mother passed away, he was a man of few words, even when he was dying nobody could reach him. He was treated with chemotherapy and he died soon after.
    In Hamer theory cancer does not metastasize because cells don’t travel, when a person gets a new cancer in another organ is because of the diagnosis shock that creates a new conflict that usually takes every hope the person has to survive and again usually the patient cannot give resolution and keep it for him or herself. At the end, depending on the kind of conflict it takes acceptance and forgiveness to heal.
    In English you can find information as New German Medicine, Biodecoding, Dr. Hamer, Biogenealogy, etc.
    In Spanish there are lots of information taking into account that Hamer was living in Spain for a long time, even when he did not want to learn Spanish he got students in that language and they are sharing the message in South America. I find this very complex theory fascinating and I don’t think we can ever get it here in USA just because you can get the knowledge for free and as soon as you are aware of the nature of the conflict, you heal. The illness was the body response to the conflict in its way to survive that pain (biologically speaking).
    Now, I’m not saying this is the cure, I’m not saying this is the truth. But, it could be the cure for someone, it could be the answer for another person. I find this worth of checking out. All of us have pain in our hearts since childhood and we don’t even know it, it’s all at an unconscious level, we don’t remember the event but the pain is there. Could it be something we remember and in that case its easier to get the healing.
    Acceptance and forgiveness usually is the answer. It dissolves everything and anything.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to latina For This Post:

galilava (29th July 2014), Pam (29th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Latina,

Thank you for describing the New German Medine technique in such detail.
    I think there is a lot of emotion that needs to be address when people are sick and I find few people have the opportunity to work on those emotions.

For sure, I think some sort of emtional cleansing like the new German medicine needs to be part of every caner[s patients plan of recovery

Thanks again fro sharing such detail

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello ERK,

"My adopted mother's mother was one of Max Gerson's original patients. She had CLL ( Chronic lymphocytic leukemia ) and kept herself alive into old age living the Gerson lifestyle. In fact my mother grew up on such a regime and that's how come I grew up on such a diet myself (organic whole foods, no meat, eggs etc)."

Well, you alway seem to surprise me with your replys. How beneficial for you to have grown up with information thatmost of us didnt know about till well into adulthood.

It seems you were lucky to part ways with your ex. It is sad when some humans behave so badly against other humans. It sounds as though you have gone on with your life happil wthout him. It is good for health as you well know to ackowledge to yourself, at least, what s bad and then to let go of it.

It sounds like your ex new for a while that he was sick.

I don't know anything about MMS except some people swear by it. If he was taking it for a while, obviously it didn't help him. I heard that cannibis oil will lower blood pressure. But it sounds like he didn;t complete the 60 to 90 day treatment. I don't know what people do when the blood presure drops like that. I never heard of someome stopppng Cannibis becasue of the lowering of blood pressue issue.

SO what do you know of the BX protocol? Is it very popular out west? i am in the NOrtheast and I don;t know anyone who has even heard about the Bx Potocol, except for the people who took it, and they only heard of it from that particular cance clinic hope4cancer that they went to.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes, I am grateful I grew up that way and later on exposed myself to a variety of healing methods (I am trained in TCM/acupuncture and also have a degree in holistic nutrition) so it went on to become my life's work.

Yes, he was a sociopath and I am grateful he was out of my life. There is more to his story as his parents were SS and got relocated to Argentina after the war- he was born there. He didn't know he was sick until 2010 when he was diagnosed, you see he was too arrogant. When he was married to his second ex wife she urged him to also get his high PSA tested but he scoffed at her and told her there was nothing wrong with him and how dare she even think he could have something wrong with him.

He didn't complete the entire cannabis oil treatment because he says he blacked out from it and hit his body against a brick wall and sustained injuries.

He also came up with a scenario via Hamer medicine that I was the cause of his cancer. As I mentioned I utilized Hamer for myself but I am not sure if he just did some reading or sought a practitioner trained in Hamer medicine. I found someone in CA I worked with.

I am not sure as to how popular BX is out here.

Oh one more thing- he used mistletoe injections as well. I used them too at the start of my journey because back east where I lived at the time my ND was/is an Iscador doctor (one who can prescribe it). I used it only for a month. It just didn't feel like the right treatment for me. I have no idea how long my ex used it for.

17. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello ERK,

You appear to be way too evolved of a lady to even let any statements he made affect your subconscious mind. People who can’t forgive always blame others for what they need to take responsibility themselves.

You indeed seem to be quite accomplished in the healing arts.

Do you work with many cancer patients?

I was hoping more people would contribute to this thread.

When I see so few sharing their victories over this disease, I really begin to wonder if what I see here, as far as more people dying from this disease than curing themselves of it, whether it is by conventional means or alternative means, I am starting to think that other than common sense nutritional care, basic detoxing, and emotionally balancing, in other words leading a clean , healthy balanced life style is what one needs to push the odds in their favor no matter what therapy they choose?

I read that some Stanford University studies stated that 30 percent of Lymphomas patinets have a spontaneous remission. And I have read oncologist state that amazingly some people do nothing to treat the disease and yet they get better anyways. SO I am thinking of all these people who write books on how they recovered and cured themselves of cancer, were they just the 30 percent who would have gotten better no matter what they did? All the others ones dies and didn’t get a chance to write their books!

If I were too ask for cancer cures, many forum members would be happy to share cures that they read about. But when I asked for forum members to please share their victories on healing their cancer, the list is much more shorter. To me that indicates that a lot more people think these cures work when they don’t. And part of healing from cancer after doing all the work, is just luck and statistics. I hope I am wrong. But that is what I see where I live, and this international forum doesn’t seem to suggest otherwise.

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    Hello ERK,

You appear to be way too evolved of a lady to even let any statements he made affect your subconscious mind. People who can’t forgive always blame others for what they need to take responsibility themselves.

You indeed seem to be quite accomplished in the healing arts.

Do you work with many cancer patients?

I was hoping more people would contribute to this thread.

When I see so few sharing their victories over this disease, I really begin to wonder if what I see here, as far as more people dying from this disease than curing themselves of it, whether it is by conventional means or alternative means, I am starting to think that other than common sense nutritional care, basic detoxing, and emotionally balancing, in other words leading a clean , healthy balanced life style is what one needs to push the odds in their favor no matter what therapy they choose?

I read that some Stanford University studies stated that 30 percent of Lymphomas patinets have a spontaneous remission. And I have read oncologist state that amazingly some people do nothing to treat the disease and yet they get better anyways. SO I am thinking of all these people who write books on how they recovered and cured themselves of cancer, were they just the 30 percent who would have gotten better no matter what they did? All the others ones dies and didn’t get a chance to write their books!

If I were too ask for cancer cures, many forum members would be happy to share cures that they read about. But when I asked for forum members to please share their victories on healing their cancer, the list is much more shorter. To me that indicates that a lot more people think these cures work when they don’t. And part of healing from cancer after doing all the work, is just luck and statistics. I hope I am wrong. But that is what I see where I live, and this international forum doesn’t seem to suggest otherwise.

I no longer do consulting in the arena of nutrition/detox since I moved here. My life changed (long story) and I am not as up to date on research as I was say a few years ago.

I wouldn't leave healing of cancer up to chance but to quote my mother who is almost 86 years old and more like a fit 40 something due to diet and her lifestyle- she says if she knew someone who received a cancer diagnosis she would tell them to go on a cruise, or take some long vacation. She feels money is better spent that way than on chemo etc; after watching my father die within 3 months of diagnosis at the best cancer hospital/best MD's available etc;
    She herself would go to Gerson in Mexico.

I know someone who has had lymphoma (still does ) for many years. His route was going to see John of God 10 times. Nothing is cured with him. A woman I know who had lymphoma tried macrobiotics back when I was a macro teacher- she died. In fact many of the macrobiotic teachers have died from cancer. This is one reason I am not an advocate of the diet but a fan of raw/living foods- especially juicing when it comes to cancer healing and prevention.

Have you seen the site Chris Beat Cancer? I came across his site a few years ago. He has some interviews with real people that have used different routes to beat cancer. http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/

Chris echoes my thoughts on the long term effect of ketogenic diet for cancer:
    http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/dr-go...et-for-cancer/
    Last edited by Elainie; 29th July 2014 at 17:54.

19. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello ERK and all readers

Thoses sites are very interesting. I think sites like “Chris beats caner” and similar sites do give hope and ideas to cancer patients who are struggling for a direction and the hope to cure themselves.

As I said before, I know many people who have had to fight the disease. Some used conventional methods, some used alternative methods, some used a combination, no matter their choice of treatment, it appears that more died than survived.

I try to understand objectively as I can where the truth lies. What I know for sure is everyone has an opinion. There are zillions of “claimed” cancer cures. What works for one person, may not work for another if at all. You being an Apoe4, making your metabolism not able to digest fats, would not fair well on keyogetics, while another may need lots of healthy fats. Everyone is different. And Dr Gonzalas from New York, the well known dr with a cancer practice, based on enzymes and nutrition does not think highly of the keyognic diet. And who should be given more weight, the doctor who has twenty plus years of working to cure cancer patients, admitting that different people need different diets, or a biochemist working on theory and studies with no direct experience in working with cancer patients?

People ask for my opinion all the time on this subject and I have no clear answer, not even close. Every clinic, every, doctor, every biochemist, every cancer survivor all stating that their way will work. And what I am pretty certain of is that most of their claims are biased and must be modified with individuals to reflect the actual truth, in my humble opinion.

I do have a tendency to give more weight to the Standard study that states 30 percent of Lymphoma patients experience spontaneous remission, and I do think more than I don;t that some people with any type of cancer will have spontaneous remission weather they do anything or not.

I agree with your Mom. The best thing for the newly diagnosed is to go on a luxurious vacation like a cruise and let the subconscious decide what information it needs and allow it to lead you to the circumstances where you will get the information you individually need to restore your health which will be different from what you a have proabbaly read, becasue I do think their are many cures for cancer, if only the right person can hook up witht the right cure and not be waylaid what others say works.

Stress kills. A cancer diagnosis can physically kill someone with that paralyzing stress one feels when first diagnosed

Yet the reality ism who, in this economy, has the means to go on a cruise? Five percent, ten percent? I don’t think the numbers would get anywhere near 50 percent. So the way society has been carved out, society makes it difficult for the majority of people to do that.

Who has the money to pay for expensive clinics? Five percent, ten percent?

What I know for sure is cancer is an expensive disease to have unless you use your insurance or foundations to pay for your chemo, radiation or surgery. They will not pay for your cruice, or any clinic. And if you try to use cannibis they may arrest you. Society does does not support caner patieint, they eat them up or sacrifice them to the the powers that be that the rest of society allows to exist,

This society does not treat people well with cancer. Most cancer patients are not supported on any level, they are merely feed for the conventioanal and alternatve medical communities. Neither of these two communities support cancer patients. Both communities live off them.

When people get cancer and ask for my opinion ,and its only my opinion, I am not a medical person, I tell them they are on their own. And that the will never feel as alone as they do now. And that they need to do a balancing act that will both defend theselves against what is out there, while they practice relaxing and seeking out a safe unique path to restore their health, and how that path will be surrounded my a million tigers waiting to get their pound of flesh out of you. This is a harsh reality to hear when people are vulnerable ,reaching out for a helping hand out of desparation and fear, and how many times their survival and comfort will often depend on how much money they have or can rasie.

The communities out their when they get wind of your disease will want whatever money you may have weather its to sell supplements or a clinic, or some electrononic device to you. So deep indepth research is paramont and having the clarity to think this research through. Of course the newly diagnosied really don’t; have the clarity to read through volumes of reseach and to be objective. They don’t have the money to take a vacation and just be, allowing the subconscious mind to do the work.

Familes are desperate and the alternative and the conventional communities know this. Families will sell the shirt off their back in hope that what someone is offering will heal their love one.

So many people tell people to visit the cancer tutor. I am not overly fond of that site.

Where do the newly diagnosed go to get solid information on what their body and soul needs to heal. That alone is the first quest, the first crazy maze they have to make it through ,and yet how many die before they can make it out with any bond a fide answers?

I agree with your mom. Leave where you are if you can, go on a vaction, an impossibility for 90 percent or more people, and start eating a clean, organic, balance diet and lifestyle as stress free as possible and start reading up on the disease and start networking, knowing that the majority of information they get is just opinions, and salesmanship, or hospital standard of care.

Your ex went to a cancer clinic in Swizerland. He died. Many do die no matter what they do.
    Your Mom says go to Gersen in Mexico, How many people go through their program successfully? In other words who are cured of cancer going through that program and how long does it take?

My issue with so many people in giving advice from parroting what they have read, never have the statistics of how many people, who under any protocol actually survived?

I think chemo will kill you quicker, although sometimes it can give you time you wouldn’t have to use other methods. But people go to these cancer clinics, sell their grandchildren’s funds or go into debt that will stress them out in trying to pay back, thinking these cancer clinics will cure them. And when they are out of funds and basically penniless they can’t even afford to buy organic food.

So my advice is to trend lightly, and hope they are one of the lower third who will go into spontaneous remission, and do what they can do with the funds that they have. It is not easy. Every cancer patient should be brought directly into a counselors office, not a financial counselor where they an devise a plan to pay for the chemo, by a therapist's office where they can locate and anchor and start a plan on what they can do to heal. That is just never not offered. All newly diagnosied patients needs bond a find free therpaary sessions at least until the shock paralyasis disapates a little.

One young man I know as soon as he heard his diagnosis was given the “ life is shorter for some than others speech” as he was whisked from the oncologist's office into a financial counselors office, across the hall, to take his social security number, and other private details so they could locate the foundations that would pay for his chemo. They didn’t have a therapist counselor in the practice, just a “financial counselor” . And the alternatvive world treated him no better. He was just a chicken to everyone, how much money could this cancer patient be worth to them. Conventional, alternatve, they are all the same. Cancer patients are on their own, to find a path to cure themselves.

I wish I had answers. But as I said before, everyone can parrot what they read and have an opinion, a theory of how to help the body restored its health. I have seen testimonials, like on "Chris beats cancer." But I personally think that most testimonials are from that lower third percent, who would have gone into spontaneous remission anyway.

I read the websites. I listen to the testimonials, like any marketing strategy, and then I look around me at my friends, associates, neighbors, relatives and about one third of them survive no matter what they do and 2/3 of them die. Hmmm, the only thing that matches what I read as to what I see in real life is the Standford study on Lymphoma spontaneous remission.

So I am not saying do nothing. I think for those who have the time and the money they should take a cruise, they should hire a medical researcher to search out both conventional and alternatve cures for their diseases. They should takes varios tests to see what works or doesn’t work on their body. They should start eating a balance diet and leading a balance lifestyle and a more stressless life, sadly many people can manage that because of lack of money.
    How much dignity do most cancer patients retain when they are turned over to the state when they can't work?

Then I think they should consider what their medical researcher comes up, if they can afford a medical researcher.

So I am unimpressed by websites, and feel they wear people down more than give them anything valuable.

I am unimpressed with the medical community, conventional, and alternative that drains the last penny out of a cancer patient's pocket.

I came on here wondering if people who had no financial interest or bias of promoting a website would share their story of how they restored their health. But again, for the most part, there just weren’t many people posting good results.. So I stand by what I see. Those who write the books are the ones who’s odds were on their side to survive almost to the point of surviving no matter what they did.

Do you know the survival rates of the people who go through the Gerson clinic in Mexico? DO they get better results than Dr Gonzalas does? I really never read too much about that? Have you actually seen hard core numbers?

I know one biochemist who claimed cures in 85 percent of patients. But as I watched and networked, it is amazing how many landed in the 15 percentage of no cure? More than 15 0ut of a hundred.

So if anyone readings this has restored their health, please share. Surely with a worldwide forum we could get more testimonials than the few that are on “ Chris Beats Cancer”

But this is all my humble opinion in my struggle of how to honestly reply to the newly diagnosed who ask me what do I think.

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Blake-
    I have two female friends that beat cancer as well. One of them is my best friend. They both chose the same route (raw foods, juicing and detox). One is going on over 20 years of being cancer free and hasn't changed her lifestyle (that is she is still juicing, still eating raw vegan diet and still working out and doing FIR saunas, and enemas etc) the other one who is my BFF has had cancer twice. The cancer for both were cervical combined with uterine. Both were told they would never have kids. Both had kids born at home after they healed. My BFF developed lymphoma after a particularly stressful time inner life. She attributes the cancer to stress and I would agree. Since she didn't have large funds she had to heal herself at home. She started growing wheat and kamut grass again, and was already eating a clean diet and added 3 products that had some cancer healing testimonies behind it (one was a purple rice extract, the other was a product they use in a particular Budwig center and the other product- I forgot what it was). It's been 6 years now since she cleared it up on her own.

When I was given the bad news- other survivors who had healed naturally had one piece of advice for me. Keep juicing, have a large glass of fresh pressed veggie juice in your hand at all times and always consume at least 64 ounces of juice daily. I drank 108 ounces daily whilst healing and until recently years later drank 64 ounces daily. These days it's only about 32 ounces.

If you go on the Hippocrates Institute website- you can subscribe to their free magazine. A few times a year they have a certain edition which includes the stories of those who have healed from late stage cancers. Of course not everyone heals and I have known 3 myself that went the Hippocrates route and still died but it remains one of the most affordable options out there.

My ex didn't have money so I am unsure how he paid for clinic- it is one of the cheaper clinics (and definitely not the clinic I would have chosen).

I am unsure of the success rates these days- at one time I knew all that info. I myself consulted with Dr. Gonzalez but it was too expensive for me. My friend C's mother went the Burzynski route and was healed (breast cancer) many years ago and my friend C takes antineoplastins as a precaution (I tried them too lol) but their breast cancer success rate was not high enough for me to go that route when I did my research. Even Gerson wasn't high enough which is why I went the route I did.
    Last edited by Elainie; 30th July 2014 at 17:19.

21. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Erk, your posts are always full of good information. It is good to hear you know people who restored thier health. And I do agree, that juicing and detoxing seems to be a commonality that many speak highly of, and that i too think every caner patient should do no matter waht path they take.

22. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

My mom was cured of breast cancer. If you need someone in the U.S. you can email me.

+ Reply to Thread