+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan in my new documentary 'Alien Reptilian Legacy', released March 2016

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan in my new documentary 'Alien Reptilian Legacy', released March 2016

Don't mention the Reptilians - SFX - Phase 1 - Head Cast

Published on Sep 1, 2014

Phase 1 of the Reptilian Creature SFX. In this stage our 6 feet+ actor undergoes the head casting process. Phase 2 will be the sculpting process.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (2nd September 2014), Christine (3rd September 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2019), Reinhard (25th December 2014), Robin (2nd September 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan in my new documentary 'Alien Reptilian Legacy', released March 2016

Richard Bruce: DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Sep 30, 2014

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary 'Don't Mention the Reptilians' featuring Richard Bruce, researcher and Shape-shifting analyst, here he shows evidence of government harassment and incredible miniature ufos circling his home.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Billy (30th September 2014), bruno dante (1st October 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2019), Jake (30th September 2014), Limor Wolf (1st October 2014), Reinhard (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary 'Don't Mention the Reptilians' featuring Richard Bruce, researcher and Shape-shifting analyst, here he shows evidence of government harassment and incredible miniature ufos circling his home.
    Interesting.

Quote Posted by KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS

MILITARY HELICOPTER AND UFO’S OVER MOUNT ORAB OHIO
    JULY 12,2013 MOUNT ORAB OHIO

1pm- I was outside doing yardwork, when a helicopter approached from the south. It was s military Blackhawk with no observable markings, traveling at high elevation and speed. Despite the altitude, the engine noise was very loud, which led me to believe it was at full throttle. Traveling behind it were three dark objects, what I first thought were birds due to their small size and erratic movements. As the helicopter got closer, it became apparent they were at similar elevation and speed. The objects were tiny, almost invisible unless silhouetted against a cloud. They were some kind of plate shape (wide and thin) and spent most of the observed time banking, leaving only the slim profile to observe. They were black, and very, very small.

As far as I could tell, they changed elevation easily. In the first 60 seconds of my observation, they trailed behind the helicopter, flying in a triangle formation. It was very big and loose, the three individual objects banking in and out of formation. In the last 60 seconds, the broke formation and gained altitude. At least one got ahead of the helicopter, twisting in a S maneuver out of my line of sight. The other two climbed above the clouds, one totally disappearing, the other visible only briefly in breaks of the cloud. The helicopter never deviated course or speed during this time, it continued on a NE heading. The objects appeared to be above it at all times, at least a thousand feet at the beginning, and then slightly more by the end. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. (source)

Quote MUFON Case # 27411

The photographer/witness reports that this object could possibly be a weather balloon but that would not explain how it could rotate in place without any other movement. Even the slightest air currents would move the object in any direction. -SW

Arujá, Brazil

This event happened in April 2006. I do not remember the exact date. The sighting occurred after 14 hours.
    In the city of Arujá in the state of Sao Paulo, near the International Airport of Guarulhos.

At this time I was at work in the administrative building of the factory. I watched through the window what looked like a balloon, but not surprised. What I looked was the fact that approximately 15 minutes after the object was in the same place. A balloon would not stay in place after this time.

I grabbed my camera and took three consecutive shots of the object that was above the trees. Visually appeared metallic. remained static height, but seemed to spin a shaft. After taking the pictures was to show some friends from work just after the object disappeared.

This was the second viewing of a total of 5, but only one that got visual proof.

Frankly I think this is a weather balloon, even being close (approximately 10 km) from the airport station. But the fact remains reasonable time stopped in the air intrigued me. Normally a balloon moves because of the wind.

In the picture the object is located just above the green concrete structure (the factory cafeteria.)

Original Photos: Photo 1 - Photo 2 - Photo 3
    Last edited by Atlas; 30th September 2014 at 19:03.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Agape (30th September 2014), animovado (17th November 2014), Billy (30th September 2014), bruno dante (1st October 2014), Cidersomerset (30th September 2014), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2019), drneglector (14th February 2016), Flowerpunkchip (16th January 2016), Hervé (1st October 2014), Limor Wolf (1st October 2014), Magnus (2nd February 2015), Reinhard (17th November 2014), RunningDeer (30th September 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

The Elites seem to have always channelled entities and its apart of
    the old illuminatti culture and the Nazis famously used them
    and the Reagans and other leaders and are still used today.

Bob Dobbs coming from the world of the old 'gated' communities
    as his family had worked for them for over 300 yrs. Was familiar
    with the practice and as part of his intelligence work for them and
    British intelligence used several of the top channellers and used
    the information given to him in various ways.

Psychic in the White House
    The life and times of Jeane Dixon, America's "national psychic",
    who advised presidents from FDR to Reagan and predicted
    the assassination of JFK
    http://www.forteantimes.com/features...ite_house.html

I just posted this on another thread and it a version of how
    we were created by the 'Evergreens' a group of 6/7000
    entities channeled thru Michael Blake Read. Whether
    it is true or not it is certainly interesting.......

This is pre Ion, Bob talking about the Booteans the local ET ambassadors for our
    region......This is a really good discussion, a little swearing in the beginning...

Booteans
    Memes, Ira Einhorn, Walter Breen
    8 March 2005

Michael Blake Read
    (Born May 22, 1938 - January 27, 2013)

http://www.theevergreensproject.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have posted this several times before where Bob talks
    infront of the UFO congress talking about the Booteans,

Bob Dobbs at The International UFO Congress, 1999

Two vids on link.....

http://ionandbob.blogspot.co.uk/2008...-congress.html

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...443#post882443
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th September 2014 at 20:52.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bruno dante (1st October 2014), Limor Wolf (1st October 2014), RunningDeer (1st October 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

This will be the same balls of light as the Foo fighters spotted during WW2.

Name:  mexico_ufo_big.jpg
Views: 6470
Size:  21.1 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	foo81.png
Views:	223
Size:	350.2 KB
ID:	27453
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), Cidersomerset (30th September 2014), Hervé (1st October 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd October 2014), Magnus (2nd February 2015), Reinhard (17th November 2014), RunningDeer (1st October 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I was looking for a clip from a UFO doc that had a piece about pilots who saw
    Foo fighters, I cannot find what I was looking for. This one from Sightings does
    have some pilot reports. The other one about the Vril and Tula societies I came
    across and it illustrates what I was on about a couple of posts up.

Foo Fighter UFO - Sightings

Published on 3 May 2014

"The term foo fighter was used by Allied aircraft pilots in World War II to describe
    various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over both the
    European and Pacific Theater of Operations.

Though "foo fighter" initially described a type of UFO reported and named by the
    U.S. 415th Night Fighter Squadron, the term was also commonly used to mean any
    UFO sighting from that period."

Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret NAZI UFO Technology ...Vril and Tula societies....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th September 2014 at 21:23.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (30th September 2014), RunningDeer (1st October 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James Rink - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Oct 1, 2014

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS. In this clip super soldier James Rink talks about the Nazi scientists' involvement in creating Super Soldiers and explains how they work with some Reptilian races in Deep underground military bases.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), Cidersomerset (1st October 2014), Hervé (1st October 2014), Limor Wolf (1st October 2014), Reinhard (25th December 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)

Interesting.

Quote Posted by KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS

MILITARY HELICOPTER AND UFO’S OVER MOUNT ORAB OHIO
    JULY 12,2013 MOUNT ORAB OHIO

1pm- I was outside doing yardwork, when a helicopter approached from the south. It was s military Blackhawk with no observable markings, traveling at high elevation and speed. Despite the altitude, the engine noise was very loud, which led me to believe it was at full throttle. Traveling behind it were three dark objects, what I first thought were birds due to their small size and erratic movements. As the helicopter got closer, it became apparent they were at similar elevation and speed. The objects were tiny, almost invisible unless silhouetted against a cloud. They were some kind of plate shape (wide and thin) and spent most of the observed time banking, leaving only the slim profile to observe. They were black, and very, very small.

As far as I could tell, they changed elevation easily. In the first 60 seconds of my observation, they trailed behind the helicopter, flying in a triangle formation. It was very big and loose, the three individual objects banking in and out of formation. In the last 60 seconds, the broke formation and gained altitude. At least one got ahead of the helicopter, twisting in a S maneuver out of my line of sight. The other two climbed above the clouds, one totally disappearing, the other visible only briefly in breaks of the cloud. The helicopter never deviated course or speed during this time, it continued on a NE heading. The objects appeared to be above it at all times, at least a thousand feet at the beginning, and then slightly more by the end. NOTE: The above image is a rendering. (source)

Quote MUFON Case # 27411

The photographer/witness reports that this object could possibly be a weather balloon but that would not explain how it could rotate in place without any other movement. Even the slightest air currents would move the object in any direction. -SW

Arujá, Brazil

This event happened in April 2006. I do not remember the exact date. The sighting occurred after 14 hours.
    In the city of Arujá in the state of Sao Paulo, near the International Airport of Guarulhos.

At this time I was at work in the administrative building of the factory. I watched through the window what looked like a balloon, but not surprised. What I looked was the fact that approximately 15 minutes after the object was in the same place. A balloon would not stay in place after this time.

I grabbed my camera and took three consecutive shots of the object that was above the trees. Visually appeared metallic. remained static height, but seemed to spin a shaft. After taking the pictures was to show some friends from work just after the object disappeared.

This was the second viewing of a total of 5, but only one that got visual proof.

Frankly I think this is a weather balloon, even being close (approximately 10 km) from the airport station. But the fact remains reasonable time stopped in the air intrigued me. Normally a balloon moves because of the wind.

In the picture the object is located just above the green concrete structure (the factory cafeteria.)

Original Photos: Photo 1 - Photo 2 - Photo 3
    Thanks Buares. The description of the mystery ball like UFO reminds me of an event that even though was not very impressive at the time, the connections going on with it may be of interest and are somehow synced to your post. it happened three and a half years ago, I was on my way back from the dentist, sitting in the bus, in full day light, the area of Tel Aviv city center. Suddenly not too far up in the sky I saw three white balls (similiar to what appears in Billy's post above) silently surfing the skies, it could have been mistaken for ballons, only it wasn't. It was a threesome that created a triangle of one big balloon like UFO with two other smaller ones following behind. The pace of it's flying was strange. No one else seemed to notice it or look at the direction. I felt it was not an 'out of this world' origin, it did not held this vibration. I am aware today that I was very possibly and intentionally meant to see it.

A week later a UFO was shot above the Dimona nueclear reactor site and the images released showed exactly the same balloon like UFO. (sorry, can not find the images now) http://www.f-16.net/news_article4266.html

Nazi's scientists and their successors are indeed operating (under black ops and in some research institutes) in Israel and to a larger extent than can possibly be imagined, I can attest that there are collaboratives between them and ET species which are Reptilian in nature.

I have never noticed miniature UFO objects like Richard Bruce describes above near any black helicopters circling above my flat (example below), but there is definitely some connection between those balloon like UFOs, the Nazis and the Reptilians.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st October 2014 at 19:26.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2014), Cidersomerset (1st October 2014), Flash (31st January 2015), Hervé (1st October 2014), Reinhard (25th December 2014), RunningDeer (2nd October 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (1st October 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Thank you for sharing Limor.

Israelis Shoot Down UFO Over Nuclear Power Plant - December 16.2010:

UFO filmed over Jerusalem -The same day that Israeli air force shot down a UFO over nuclear facility:

This strange ball of light was caught on tape by a tourist visiting the Wailing or crying Wall in Jerusalem, Israel. On the same day this film was taken, an israeli jet shot down a so called UFO over a Nuclear facility in the desert. Whatever this was, it was not of this world.

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordp...lear-facility/

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hervé (1st October 2014), Limor Wolf (17th November 2014), RunningDeer (2nd October 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

By Jove! They are chemtrailing their own squadron!

Ooops... wrong thread...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

airaspect (25th December 2014), Atlas (1st October 2014), conk (7th October 2014), Krist (13th January 2015), Sebastion (2nd October 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mary Rodwell - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Oct 11, 2014

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary film 'Don't Mention the Reptilians'. In this clip Mary Rodwell talks about a 7 year old little girl who can read, speak, and translate alien script !!

David Chace - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Oct 11, 2014

An excerpt form the upcoming documentary film 'Don't Mention the Reptilians'. In this clip researcher and artist David Chace talks about the various techniques the Reptilians use during abductions or contact experiences.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (11th October 2014), Bill Ryan (16th November 2014), drneglector (14th February 2016), Jake (11th October 2014), Limor Wolf (17th November 2014), Ol' Roy (23rd January 2015), Reinhard (25th December 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Spirithorse (10th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

David Icke - The Mad House - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Oct 15, 2014

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary Don't Mention the Reptilians, in this clip David Icke discusses the Mad House we live in and the 'Mad Man' or 'Nutter' tag we risk by exposing the Reptilians or indeed anything in the alternative field.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2014), Bill Ryan (16th November 2014), drneglector (14th February 2016), Flowerpunkchip (16th January 2016), Krist (13th January 2015), Limor Wolf (17th November 2014), Natalia (17th November 2014), Ol' Roy (23rd January 2015), Reinhard (25th December 2014), seko (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James Bartley 2 - Don't Mention the Reptilians

Published on Nov 16, 2014

James Bartley discusses some of the reptilian themed TV Shows that have aired over the years.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (17th November 2014), Bill Ryan (16th November 2014), drneglector (14th February 2016), karelia (16th November 2014), Ol' Roy (23rd January 2015), Reinhard (25th December 2014), seko (17th November 2014), Shezbeth (16th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

David Icke - The Mad House - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Oct 15, 2014

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary Don't Mention the Reptilians, in this clip David Icke discusses the Mad House we live in and the 'Mad Man' or 'Nutter' tag we risk by exposing the Reptilians or indeed anything in the alternative field.
    That's a really good way to put it, so true.

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

The topic of whistleblowers being rejected of their truth telling because science fiction films have already released the info is good to know and I appreciate knowledge of this window into these tragic effects. I have been exposed to the flip side of sci-fi though in as far as it enabling individuals to accept and understand advanced concepts as being a possible reality because the films provide a reference point.

I personally reference many films/tv series whenever the opportunity presents to raise conversations above "what is being told and shared" to "what is really out there" by backing up the corroborations from whistleblowers using film/tv depictions - almost like an educational visual aid that helps clarify and justify their testimonies. I have seen many a "penny drop" using this method so I do testify that there are also "good" results coming from many sci-fi films/tv series.

Just goes to show that we are all at differing locations in time and space. And in honour of our whistleblowers, for what it's worth: for every disbelief you may receive directly, or indirectly, please know that somewhere else, someone else, is genuinely hearing, believing and supporting what you have to say.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th December 2014), Becky (17th November 2014), RunningDeer (17th November 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), spiritwind (17th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), ulli (17th November 2014), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Simon Parkes - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Dec 24, 2014
    Reptilian protocol and home visitations. Excerpt from my new documentary film ' Don't Mention the Reptilians ' due for release early 2015.

<3

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (20th March 2015), Bill Ryan (24th December 2014), drneglector (14th February 2016), eaglespirit (10th January 2015), giovonni (24th December 2014), Krist (13th January 2015), lelmaleh (25th December 2014), Ol' Roy (23rd January 2015), Reinhard (25th December 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

32. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Simon Parkes - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Dec 24, 2014
    Reptilian protocol and home visitations. Excerpt from my new documentary film ' Don't Mention the Reptilians ' due for release early 2015.

<3
    Spot On Simon !

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't Mention the Reptilians - Teaser 1

Published on Jan 10, 2015

Teaser of my upcoming documentary film about the Reptilian and alien agenda.

Looking forward to it Chris.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2015), BMJ (14th January 2015), drneglector (14th February 2016), eaglespirit (10th January 2015), Krist (13th January 2015), Limor Wolf (10th January 2015), Neal (12th January 2015), Ol' Roy (23rd January 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Spirithorse (10th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Don't Mention the Reptilians - Teaser 1

Well, I got to be impressed with that!

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (20th March 2015), BMJ (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Flash (31st January 2015), Jake (21st January 2015), Krist (13th January 2015), Limor Wolf (10th January 2015), Ol' Roy (23rd January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st February 2015), RunningDeer (10th January 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), william r sanford72 (10th January 2015), Yoda (12th January 2015)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill Ryan on Benevolent Reptilians - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Jan 21, 2015

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary film Don't Mention the Reptilians. In this clip Bill Ryan discusses a conversation he had with Barbara Lamb about her experience with a benevolent Reptilian being.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (20th March 2015), Bill Ryan (21st January 2015), Daughter of Time (5th June 2015), drneglector (14th February 2016), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Elephantintheroomfilms (21st January 2015), Flowerpunkchip (16th January 2016), Jake (21st January 2015), Jean-Marie (21st January 2015), Limor Wolf (21st January 2015), Ol' Roy (23rd January 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast