+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan in my new documentary 'Alien Reptilian Legacy', released March 2016

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member Elephantintheroomfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan in my new documentary 'Alien Reptilian Legacy', released March 2016

Was just about to post this, thanks Running Deer!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elephantintheroomfilms For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2015), Flowerpunkchip (16th January 2016), Jake (21st January 2015), Limor Wolf (21st January 2015), Muzz (21st January 2015), Omni (21st March 2015), RunningDeer (21st January 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan in my new documentary 'Alien Reptilian Legacy', released March 2016

Quote Posted by Elephantintheroomfilms (here)
    Was just about to post this, thanks Running Deer!
    I'm looking forward to it, Chris. I check at least a couple of times a day. Besides the information share from a 'top notch cast of characters' (she said lovingly), I look forward to the artistic detail you've added as well.

RunningDeer <3

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2015), Flowerpunkchip (16th January 2016), Jake (21st January 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Well, I do not "believe" in reptilians, but maintain an open mind. Perhaps this documentary will convince me. Hoping that it comes out soon.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2015), Flowerpunkchip (16th January 2016), meeradas (26th January 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Hi all, here is link to a clip from my new documentary 'DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS' featuring Bill himself, we are very lucky and privileged to have him on board our project.

Thanks all, Chris
    I really enjoyed that send on the Documentary ....How long will i have to WAIT ?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2015), RunningDeer (23rd January 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Hi all, here is link to a clip from my new documentary 'DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS' featuring Bill himself, we are very lucky and privileged to have him on board our project.

Thanks all, Chris
    I really enjoyed that send on the Documentary ....How long will i have to WAIT ?
    Seconded!
    A must see to come
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd January 2015), seko (6th June 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), Yoda (23rd January 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Janet Kira Lessin - Don't Mention the Reptilians

Published on Jan 26, 2015

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS. In this clip Janet Kira Lessin, experiencer, researcher and author, describes an encounter with what she describes as a dragon.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2015), Becky (6th June 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), drneglector (14th February 2016), Flowerpunkchip (16th January 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (21st February 2015), seko (21st March 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FYI: This is posted on Chris’ message board:

Thanks all, just a quick update on the progress for DMTR (Don’t Mention the Reptilians). We are running slightly behind due to the weather here in Manchester, snow and sleet have caused issues filming two outdoor scenes so as soon as I can get those done I will fire it off to the distributor who is also wanting it yesterday...these things happen, especially when juggling two or three projects, kids, family and work. I'll post any new stuff up as I edit/shoot it.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd February 2015 at 01:21.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2015), Jake (20th February 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2015), Omni (21st March 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st February 2015), seko (21st March 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2015), Violet (20th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

James Bartley 3 - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Feb 20, 2015

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary Don't Mention the Reptilians, in this clip James Bartley discusses the bloodline tracking and DNA manipulation tactics used by some Reptilian groups

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2015), arwen (20th March 2015), Bill Ryan (21st February 2015), Jake (20th February 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st February 2015), seko (21st March 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015), sunflower (21st February 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't Mention the Reptilians - Teaser 2

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary Don't Mention the Reptilians. This clip features a journalist meeting a hybrid Reptilian host for the first time..

Published on Mar 20, 2015

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (20th March 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015)

19. Link to Post #50
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Thank you so much, RunningDeer - am looking really forward to this one - the teasers on this thread have got my complete attention!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st March 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:10.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

onawah (21st March 2015), RunningDeer (21st March 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Well, I do not "believe" in reptilians, but maintain an open mind. Perhaps this documentary will convince me. Hoping that it comes out soon.

the plausibility for reptilians is very very high.

reptiles were dominant on the planet long before we came along. when we look at the plethora of evidence, in the works of Charles fort, and probably a few hundred other reports..then we add in the encounters phenomena, the ley lines the UFO's we get to the point that well.. if we don't see some sort of race of beings that resemble what we call reptiles...... we'd probably be fooling ourselves.

It would take near books to outline it, but the plausibility of reptilians is very high, high enough that if i had to literally risk my life on being right or wrong, in the basic idea of reptilian races, I'd say yes they exist. If it was specifically about the idea of reptilians eating humans, in extreme conditions, ie millions kidnapped, I'd say no. Incidences, due to a taste for chicken? probably.

(We) humans have cannibals among us, and the odd reptilian wanting some wild bird is not to be dismissed. But that one might be the odd reptilian out.

The moon reports from 'penetration' by Ingo Swann, seem to indicate soul deficient(ish) humanoids and I'd say that reptilians might do the same and have the equivalent of farmed meat. In the most literal sense as a comparative, humans are no less guilty of such horrors, on a day to day basis, by the millions of incidences.

It is something I'd be very uncomfortable seeing, in the flesh, so to speak (exceedingly dark pun intended), but I'd not be surprised by it. The way the universe works, in my experience, is that you get back what you put out, and humans have been and still are incredibly horrible, to the point of unspeakable horror - to the animals of this planet.

And if others are eating us, coming around for poaching some live game instead of boring farmed meat....and there is report after report that this is happening...well.... it sucks to be you.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

drneglector (14th February 2016), Harley (21st March 2015), noprophet (21st March 2015), Omni (4th July 2015), onawah (21st March 2015), RunningDeer (21st March 2015), seko (21st March 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015), thunder24 (21st March 2015)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Of course, the universe strikes back very quickly, in my case, most of the time. it has to do with how my horoscope is arranged, long story. Just had a multi-thousand dollar spill/accident in the kitchen, and I'm still cleaning it up. It happened mere minutes after my above post. Apparently I mentioned the reptilians.

I have also mentioned that I can see through time, no machinery required, and so on. That I do so - every day.

And that I have visualized probability bubbles, understand how it works, and moved to the convergence points of probability and also found the place in probability where the reptilians go and view from. Where at least the trace of one was. I've mentioned this in some parts of the forum before.

If reptilians live to be, oh... 50k years, then their development is about 700 times slower than humans, as a broad basic inaccurate statement... so the human race is coming up behind them at a rate of 700 times faster than they are moving. And that after about an IQ of 200 or so, there is no reason whatsoever to be physical and in this plane, which means that the development level of humans vs reptilians, is far far closer than you would think. Far closer. Now at the decades point, at most.

The only way to slow us down.... is to bomb us out of existence.... or BACK OFF. The bombing us out of existence (decimation by some given means) part seems to have happened before but I don't think that the rest of this place, and others, are going to allow that to happen again.
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st March 2015 at 03:42.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (21st March 2015), drneglector (14th February 2016), onawah (21st March 2015), RunningDeer (21st March 2015), seko (21st March 2015), Shannon (14th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015), thunder24 (21st March 2015)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    James Bartley 3 - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Published on Feb 20, 2015

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary Don't Mention the Reptilians, in this clip James Bartley discusses the bloodline tracking and DNA manipulation tactics used by some Reptilian groups
    Yeah, well, that cuts both ways.

One with that predilection can go to their realm and occupy them.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2015), RunningDeer (21st March 2015), Shannon (13th February 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Of course, the universe strikes back very quickly, in my case, most of the time. it has to do with how my horoscope is arranged, long story. Just had a multi-thousand dollar spill/accident in the kitchen, and I'm still cleaning it up. It happened mere minutes after my above post. Apparently I mentioned the reptilians.

I have also mentioned that I can see through time, no machinery required, and so on. That I do so - every day.

And that I have visualized probability bubbles, understand how it works, and moved to the convergence points of probability and also found the place in probability where the reptilians go and view from. Where at least the trace of one was. I've mentioned this in some parts of the forum before.

If reptilians live to be, oh... 50k years, then their development is about 700 times slower than humans, as a broad basic inaccurate statement... so the human race is coming up behind them at a rate of 700 times faster than they are moving. And that after about an IQ of 200 or so, there is no reason whatsoever to be physical and in this plane, which means that the development level of humans vs reptilians, is far far closer than you would think. Far closer. Now at the decades point, at most.

The only way to slow us down.... is to bomb us out of existence.... or BACK OFF. The bombing us out of existence (decimation by some given means) part seems to have happened before but I don't think that the rest of this place, and others, are going to allow that to happen again.
    Thanks Carmody, this catching up fast idea was the basis of Joseph Farrell’s presentation at the Secret Space Program conference about reverse-engineering UFOs, and confirms an insight I posted somewhere last year regarding what happens when you bring together a steady high speed and a steady acceleration. If someone is catching up fast, then the next stage is your getting irretrievably left behind, unless you can take advantage of their slipstream and somehow hang in with them. This is a basic tactic of cycle road racing. An opponent will open up a gap; a teammate – or even an opponent having good reason to work together – will slow down enough to take both forward at some intermediate speed. The question is: are we all willing to collaborate, or is this a competition? This is the positive-for-all process that is referred to when people talk of a human input to alien evolution.

In cycling, the advantage of collaboration has been quantified. Riding in a pack means producing a slipstream to the tune of 40% less effort for those taking turns sharing it. So if one or a small group of riders try to win a race by going it alone, they will need to be ahead by something like one minute (roughly one kilometer) for every ten kilometers in order to hold on. Similarly the fastest sprinter is notably the one with the best team to lead him into the final straight. So collaboration definitely pays: if the differential is not too great. Perhaps it is in this case. Perhaps it is not if we take the view that we are not competing.

Quote We Earth humans are on a steep learning curve where knowing is actually a hindrance, because, although possibly highly advanced, it progresses very slowly, whereas learning progresses from zero, but very quickly. Let me take a mathematical example for the sake of illustration, the actual numbers are unimportant. Say your knowing has a value of a million and progresses slowly but surely (arithmetically), and my knowing has a starting value of only one but progresses rather differently (exponentially) – say doubling at regular intervals. Now take this process through 64 stages, like grains of rice on a chess board: you have a million on every single square for a grand total of 64 million. I have on my first eight squares just 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128. The ‘64 million dollar question’ being, what is my grand total? Answer 18,446,744,073,709,551,615. (The 64 million mark is reached by the 26th square.)

All of a sudden, we have a very clear picture of humanity’s possibly unique value in the universe, and the interest, awe, and possibly sometimes envy, fear and aggressiveness of other races who see where this is heading. We understand the rich man’s cheap imperialist buyout of a developing race. We understand the corruption of certain earthlings who become powerful through skipping across to the millionaire alien side, without realizing that they are backing the wrong horse. And most of all we understand the dumbing-down that is being attempted at every level in order to stop this juggernaut. John Lash calls it archons, educationalists call it falling standards, health workers call it manmade viruses, chemtrails or vaccines, for economists it’s fiat money, the list goes on and on; the blanket expression might be the infringement of free will or interference with our creativity. In other words, we see where the apparent ‘malevolence’ is coming from: it is coming from the twofold aim of destroying something that is to be feared while exploiting the benefits to be gained: in other words, genetic splicing and predatory feeding. The situation calls for no moral judgment, beyond noting the violation of free will; simply, on pragmatic grounds, it has to stop. Those responsible will either change their ways and adapt, or they will leave.

Where do benevolent ETs fit into this picture? Well, I will leave it to them to explain themselves, but it will doubtless involve respect for our free will. I gather they understand that their knowledge would be useful to us now, and that our learning process will be useful to them later. I imagine there is a great deal of wariness because humanity poses a potentially huge threat to them, and they have seen the scale of damage that can be done, despite possibly the best of intentions, through clumsy interaction. Humanity is on the brink of destruction, which is also very bad news for ET, given the potential benefits. So what we need to understand is how the alien knowing is such a lethal instrument when it comes in contact with the human learning process, and how the human learning process can be made less threatening to the rest of the cosmos.

To begin with, with knowing, you have a fairly static external given you call reality; however huge and wonderful, it is a fairly stable reference point that takes on a degree of authority which in turn becomes codified and potentially fossilized. When injected into a less evolved civilization with a shorter lifespan, it tends towards authoritarianism, in the shape of holy books, carved-in-stone laws and regulations, royalty, ritual and bloodlines. Such a system is highly conservative, tending towards total immobility, and backward-looking (reactionary) whenever that is not possible. In other words, it is the closest thing to a closed system, with very little wiggle room for any form of novelty. I said speaking from a place of knowing is alien yet familiar. It is familiar because in humans it becomes learning by rote with no real understanding; this leads to all kinds of distortions, and gradually what is thought to be known becomes completely divorced from any underlying reality. Its practitioners are insufferably authoritarian for lack of any real authoritativeness, which is a way of suppressing the necessary freedom to operate differently. So you end up with countless false prophets despite dwindling demand, because the human mind is simply not configured to function in this way in the first place.

You know the adage: give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. This ‘knowing’ system has set up a fishmonger’s store, and is running out of fish. The learning process generates freedom, for the man who knows how to fend for himself no longer needs his knowing supplier. On the contrary, he becomes a knowing supplier, and more than that, he can become a teacher, and still more than that, he can become a teacher of teachers. Because there is a third level: teach a man how to learn, the effect is exponential. Learning is not onlyexponential in the data it produces, the process itself is exponential. Take Dolores Cannon, who recently died: her passing is in one sense no great loss because she leaves behind her generations of students and teachers to carry on her work. It is all about empowerment. Compare this with someone like Courtney Brown, who has reached something of a dead end with his Farsight Institute, by working only with the best but failing to incorporate the teaching/learning process. This is ultimately knowledge without understanding, because the teaching/learning process is about discovering not only what we know but also how we know it (epistemology), and even how we understand epistemology (meta-epistemology), etc.

What I have learnt of the mechanics of this learning process is that it involves the interplay (intercourse) of the rational skull brain and the feeling gut brain, which is connected to Mother Earth herself. Since the above-described hampering of humanity leads to the former being cut off from the latter, which is the source of this creativity, it is a form of knowing that is disconnected from Earth and can have no place here. This is another way of saying that ET is a distraction, and has been at least since he planted the tree of knowledge and said it was safe to eat. But it is a distraction that has to be dealt with, and pressing the ignore button is no longer an option. Since this is a Gaia Sophia-based experiment, I don’t know how it might be exportable to other locations in the cosmos, but this is the next stage in our own learning process that we cannot shy away from.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2015), Carmody (21st March 2015), RunningDeer (21st March 2015), seko (6th June 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't Mention the Reptilians audition reading

Published on May 30, 2015

An interesting little out take from Don't Mention the Reptilians in which Ged Rea reads for the part of the Benevolent Reptilian Hybrid. In this reading scene he makes some valid remarks about the Frequency War. Script by Chris Turner & Daniel Rogerson.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Becky (6th June 2015), Bill Ryan (6th June 2015), Jake (30th May 2015), Shannon (14th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Does anyone know when this documentary will be aired? Is it still in the making?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2015), Shannon (14th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Does anyone know when this documentary will be aired? Is it still in the making?
    I don't know. My guess is Chris is busy juggling and multi-tasking. He left this on his message board:

Thanks all, just a quick update on the progress for DMTR (Don’t Mention the Reptilians). We are running slightly behind due to the weather here in Manchester, snow and sleet have caused issues filming two outdoor scenes so as soon as I can get those done I will fire it off to the distributor who is also wanting it yesterday...these things happen, especially when juggling two or three projects, kids, family and work. I'll post any new stuff up as I edit/shoot it.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Becky (6th June 2015), Bill Ryan (6th June 2015), Jake (5th June 2015), seko (6th June 2015), Shannon (14th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Ok thanks RunningDeer, I'm looking forward to seeing this when it comes out!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Omni (3rd July 2015), RunningDeer (6th June 2015)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE: Chris if you catch this post, you’ve been busy with family, job, life and the production and haven't had time to keep up with much else. In the video below, you mentioned bringing more people on board like John Lash.

Please hav-a-look at this thread: John Lash's Kalika war party, Bill Ryan’s post #37 and Silkie's posts. She signed on to Avalon in February specifically to report on her first hand accounts with John Lash. It’s hard to pick out a post that represents her full story. It unfolds. For starters, check out post #192.

30 minute UPDATE by Chris Turner - Don't Mention the Reptilians

Published on Jul 3, 2015

With streaming requirements having to meet the 90 minute deadline we had to totally restructure the film from 3 hours down to 90 mins, meaning part 2 and 3 will follow, that and logistical issues along with VFX and SFX issues all delayed part 1. Just a quick response to lots of comments and questions that I have not had chance to respond to. This was filmed a couple of weeks back but I've been away on holiday, part 1 is now complete and the CG animations for part 2 are in production now.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd July 2015 at 22:22.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Becky (24th July 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2015), Omni (3rd July 2015), onawah (3rd July 2015), seko (4th July 2015), Shannon (14th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast