+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 11 21 LastLast

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

Bosnian pyramid

Excavation of the site close to the central town of Visoko has been going on now for several years and Von Ward who was in the country this week confirmed he was giving his backing to the claim.

The Harvard trained author said: "The Bosnian Valley of Pyramids is the most exciting and most important archaeological place in the world. Bosnian pyramids are bigger than Egyptian ones."

"They are a stunning blow to conventional history - these mammoth structures were built bigger and better and even earlier - thousands of miles away in Europe - than the pyramids in Egypt.

"The Bosnian pyramids don't have pharaohs in them, but were instead built as tributes to ancient Gods by thousands of slave workers.

The Bosnian bid for recognition is also backed by Egyptian archaeologist Dr Nabil Swelim.

He said: "It is the biggest pyramid in the world. It is a building achievement of genius and great importance for the entire world. This is an unbelievable discovery. It will take a lot of time to understand how these great structures were built."

The Egyptian expert was invited to Visoko two years ago by a group attempting to disprove the claims of an amateur archaeologist Semir Osmanagic who believes pyramid shaped mountains in Visoko were man-made.

But instead he declared himself shocked by what he found - delighting Bosnian officials who had earlier decided to sponsor excavations at the site.

Bosnian Prime Minister Nedzad Brankovic said at that stage: "We were told the world was laughing at us when we decided to back this excavation, but there is no government in the world that should stay quiet on things which are positive. Why should we deny something that has attracted the attention of the whole world? We want to have official institutions involved in research in Visoko and to be part of the discovery."

Osmanagic was born in Bosnia but moved to America where he made a fortune that he has spent on travelling the world visiting ancient sites - earning himself the nickname Indiana Jones.

Like the real adventure hero he rejected conventional wisdom and has continued his work in the hills close to Visoko together with hundreds of volunteers. He claims it is the greatest find since Tutankhamen after unearthing what he claims is proof that Europe had the first pyramids.

Locals say the find is the best thing that has happened to Bosnia since visits by Bono Vox or the Pope, and good for business.

Local shopkeeper Safet Salkic said: "People here were sceptical but now we believe in Semir Osmanagic. One can clearly see that the mountain above the town of Visoko is in a pyramid shape, we were so used to it we never saw it, but we have looked at the results so far and are amazed we never noticed what was before our noses.

"This is a great thing for the town and the entire country. It is at least some good news for our economy after years of war and economic crisis, but it is not a PR stunt - which many were claiming at first until big names started to back us and then the government decided to fund the research."

Semir Osmanagic agreed, saying: "Yes, everyone from taxi drivers to hotels, restaurants and coffee shops have benefited - but that wasn't our goal. We want to present to the world the great site that we have discovered in Visoko. Dr Swelim's remarks have now brought international verification that we have Bosnian pyramids. This discovery has changed the history of Europe."

American author Paul Von Ward has backed a new campaign in Bosnia to have the "Bosnian Valley of Pyramids" given official recognition as the oldest and largest pyramids in the world.

http://www.archaeologydaily.com/news...ids-claim.html

Dr. Robert M. Schoch has been quoted extensively in the media for his pioneering research recasting the date of the Great Sphinx of Egypt using geological analyses, as well as for his work on ancient cultures and monuments in such diverse countries as Peru, Bosnia, and Japan. Dr. Schoch’s research has been instrumental in spurring renewed attention to the interrelationships between geological and astronomical phenomena, natural catastrophes, and the early history of civilization. Dr. Schoch has appeared on many radio and television shows and is featured in the Emmy-winning documentary The Mystery of the Sphinx which first aired on NBC. He has been a featured speaker at many national and international conferences.

The Bosnian Pyramid Phenomenon
    By Robert M. Schoch
    Many non-geologists have been impressed by the “regularity” of certain features at Visoko, and from these regularities have argued that they cannot be natural, but rather must be manmade. One should realize that geology is full of regularities, from the precise forms of mineral crystals, to the common occurrence of cyclical sedimentation (which at Visoko accounts for the regularity of the sandstone layers occurring at intervals on the order of a meter in many places, separated by layers of mudstones and shales - - a name commonly applied to such a geological feature is “cyclothem” and cyclothems represent natural depositional cycles).

Also, certain “pyramid experts,” including one from Egypt who has been disavowed by Dr. Zahi Hawass, the Secretary General of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities, have claimed that there are “primitive” pyramids at Visoko. I have looked at the exact same rocks and sites firsthand, and I believe that all of the so-called pyramid features are easily accountable for in terms of natural geological processes and features. I have also spent many years studying pyramids in Egypt and elsewhere, and I feel I have a good handle on the features that distinguish a genuine pyramid. (As a side note, Dr. Zahi Hawass, who if anyone can claim to be an expert on pyramids, it is certainly him, has clearly stated that based on the evidence he has seen the so-called Bosnian pyramids are natural formations. Admittedly the opinion of Dr. Hawass is based on second-hand evidence, since to my knowledge he has not visited the so-called Bosnian pyramids, but I believe it should still be taken into consideration by those who claim there are genuine pyramids at Visoko.

Semir Osmanagic announced it to the press with fiery conviction: “The history of civilization has to be rewritten,” he said. “Bosnia will become a giant on the world archeological map” (quoted from a May 4, 2006 Reuters Report By Daria Sito-Sucic). On the outskirts of the Bosnian town of Visoko, half an hour drive northwest of Sarajevo, Osmanagic claimed there were two monstrous pyramids (dubbed the “Pyramid of the Sun” and the “Pyramid of the Moon”), and perhaps several smaller pyramids as well. Even the prestigious New York Times picked up the story: “Some See a Pyramid to Hone Bosnia’s Image. Others See a Big Hill.” (New York Times, May 15, 2006, page A8). At least four different websites were devoted to the “Bosnian Pyramids.” The supposed pyramids formed the stuff of heated debate at other websites (most notably, perhaps, that of the Archaeological Institute of America), chat-rooms, and blogs across the Internet.

Were they really man-made pyramids, perhaps dating back thousands of years? (Some advocates placed them as much as 12,000 or 14,000 years in the past.) Now covered with soil, trees, and other vegetation, Bosnian pyramid buffs argued that the “pyramids” needed to be excavated to reveal their glory and prove that Bosnia, of all places, was the virtual origin of, well not just pyramids, but perhaps even civilization. Tunnels reputedly associated with the pyramids were said to contain cryptic engravings that could just possibly be the oldest writing ever discovered. Detractors, on the other hand, saw the so-called pyramids as simply interesting, but perfectly and completely natural, geomorphologic features - - that is, they are just big hills. Some even argued that the whole notion of the Bosnian pyramids was not just a mistake or an ill-conceived notion, but a downright hoax designed to bring prestige, fame, power, and money to Bosnia, Visoko, and the head of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation, the Bosnian-American (he now resides in Houston much of the time where he maintains a business) Semir (“Sam”) Osmanagic (also spelled Osmanagich). Indeed, on May 12, 2006, National Geographic ran an article on their website titled “Pyramid in Bosnia -- Huge Hoax or Colossal Find?” It did not help Osmanagic’s case, at least in the eyes of the traditional academic community, that he is an advocate of “alternative history,” and his numerous books (mostly published in Bosnian, the one widely available in English, is titled The World of the Maya) almost seem purposefully written to provoke the ire of traditional archaeologists.

Having more than a casual interest in ancient pyramids, I wanted to see first-hand what all the pyramid fuss in Bosnia was about. If there really was a huge pyramid, larger than the Great Pyramid of Egypt, in Bosnia, then I wanted the opportunity to study it. On the other hand, if there were no pyramids in Bosnia, that would be important to know too. So I traveled to Bosnia during July and August 2006.

The afternoon I arrived in Bosnia, Osmanagic insisted on taking me straightaway to the so-called “Pyramid of the Sun.” I observed the excavated areas of huge stone blocks; blocks that I was told were most definitely not natural. Clearly, Osmanagic insisted, they were man-made concrete blocks that cannot be explained geologically, put into place with a sophisticated ancient technology that has now been lost. Amazingly, he explained, the “concrete” blocks proved to be harder and more durable than any modern concretes or cements. But he and I were apparently seeing different things, perhaps viewing an entirely different world. Where he saw concrete blocks and human intervention, I saw only perfectly natural sandstones and conglomerates that had broken into larger or smaller blocks due both to tectonic stresses and gravity slumping. For a week and a half this seemed to be the dominant theme: Osmanagic and others who worked with and for him insisting that this or that feature can never occur in nature, and thus must be artificial and human-made, versus me finding a perfectly reasonable geological explanation for each of the same features.

I had a chance to see the Visoko region from the air, and this only further convinced me that the features are natural hills and not artificial pyramids.

The geology around Visoko is incredibly rich, and I suggested to Osmanagic that, in lieu of “pyramids,” he might redefine his “Archaeological Park” as a “Geological-Archaeological Park” and focus more on the geology. Visocica Hill (the one dubbed “Pyramid of the Sun”) and Pljesevica Hill (“Pyramid of the Moon”) are composed of layers of sandstone, clay, mudstone, siltstone, and conglomerates apparently deposited in an ancient lake and river system during Miocene times (about 5.3 to 23 million years ago). The rocks have been tilted and bent due to tectonic stresses (this can be seen in the last photo to the right, which shows a natural folding and faulting in the rocks composing the side of a so-called pyramid in Visoko). The tectonic forces plastically deformed the clays and mudstones, but the sandstones and conglomerates broke into semi-regularly shaped pieces that Osmanagic and his team have excavated in numerous places, interpreting them as “pavements,” “terraces,” “concrete blocks,” “foundation stones,” and so forth. Interestingly, and tellingly, the sizes of the sandstone and conglomerate blocks found are a function of the thickness of the original rock layers. Thin sandstone layers, stressed tectonically, broke into small blocks while thick and durable conglomerate layers broke into massive blocks. This is exactly the pattern expected among natural rock formations. The sandstones also typically preserve various sedimentary and depositional features, such as ripple marks and the traces of ancient burrowing animals. These same rocks are also rich in paleontology. In some of the sandstone layers, and in many of the mudstone layers, I found large accumulations of fossil leaf debris and even some fairly complete Miocene fossil leaves. I believe that the real treasure of Visoko may be a huge fossil biota just waiting to be uncovered, not some imaginary pyramids.

While wondering the streets of Visoko, being offered all sorts of pyramid souvenirs, from tee shirts to copper plates bearing depictions of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (stylistically rendered either as a stepped Mayan-style pyramid or, less frequently, as a smooth-sided Giza-style pyramid), I continued to hope against hope that I could find some “truth” underlying the “pyramid mania” that has gripped the region. One last possibility might be the evidence of the reputed tunnels found in the area that supposedly connect one pyramid to another. I had the opportunity to explore one tunnel that is currently open; to put it mildly, I was disappointed with what I saw. The tunnel had clearly been entered and modified in recent times, as evidenced by the graffiti found in places, the collapsed ceilings and walls, and the stories that the Yugoslavian army (Bosnia and Herzegovina was part of the former Yugoslavia) had once used the tunnels for military purposes, and possibly purposefully destroyed parts of them. If this was an ancient tunnel, it was difficult to tell now. The much-touted “ancient inscriptions” seem not to be ancient at all. I was told by a reliable source that the inscriptions were not there when members of the “pyramid team” initially entered the tunnels less than two years ago. The “ancient inscriptions” had been added since, perhaps non-maliciously, or perhaps as a downright hoax.

So, no pyramids, but there are many fascinating and genuine archaeological wonders in Bosnia. On the summit of Visocica Hill, which overlooks Visoko, are the remains of a medieval fort built on top of Roman ruins, and there is also evidence of Neolithic occupation of the hill, dating back perhaps 5,000 years. While in Bosnia I also visited megalithic ruins attributed to the Illyrians (circa 4th century B.C.), a possible Paleolithic cave (unfortunately, I had neither the time nor equipment to enter it; I would love to return and explore it), and fascinating medieval cemetery monuments to the dead.

Despite my failure to validate the Bosnian pyramid dreams, Semir Osmanagic and all the members of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation were most gracious hosts. They spared no effort to make sure that I could view all aspects of the so-called pyramids, even arranging for me to take a short airplane ride to see them from the air. Bosnia is a beautiful country with amazing scenery and a rich history. The people are extremely friendly and hospitable, and Bosnia exhibits a wonderful mixture of Western (Austro-Hungarian) and Eastern (Turkish and Islamic) traditions. Even in the absence of pyramids, it is certainly a country worth visiting.

Read more here : www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/The-Mystery-of-Bosnias-Ancient-Pyramids.html

Last edited by Grizzom; 15th June 2010 at 11:09.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

kfm27917 (12th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

Thanks for sharing this. Most interesting.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

"If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Interesting.....thanks.

I have recently been on the look out for pyramid shaped hills.

Either they just happen to look pyramid like...or could they have been terra-formed many,
    many thousands of years ago...??? Or even millions of years ago?

This is a photo I took in April this year on the way to North Wales. I think it's The Wrekin,
    (Shropshire, England)

Edit to correct this. The Wrekin was was another one. Just checked on my camera and this one
    is a very large hill near to (next to) the Brecon Beacons, Wales.

If you divide the picture into 4...around the middle of the top left bit I spotted a bright light.
    When I looked at it on a computer...not at the time. Other pics taken within the same couple
    of minutes didn't have it in.

Anyway...here it is. Don't know what it is. The dark bit has the feel of a helicopter about it...
    but what's the white part? Or is it a plane with contrail seen at an angle?

Or is it something more mysterious?

Any ideas....
    Last edited by jaybee; 16th June 2010 at 13:10.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

This is another view of the pyramid-like hill near the Brecon Beacons, Wales...I haven't found out
    it's name yet.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Here in the US we have mounds and chalk horses, and all kinds of stuff similar to what y'all have on your side of the pond and the folks here say their ancient landfills.

I have the feeling that man has come and gone many times and get wiped out by greed, ice ages and now oil.

Thanks for the great pics, and in the one photo,it sure looks like a classic light ship.

I think triangles and metal looking craft may be man made, but these light ships seem beyond anything we can produce?
    "If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizzom For This Post:

kfm27917 (12th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi,

I have been working on the excavations in Bosnia. My background is geology.

Now, a lot of the establishment science bodies such as the British Archaeological Society and the European Archaeology Society have played down the discovery by saying it is a hoax. Egyptologists have also helped with the disinformation as they do not want to lose any of their economy to Bosnia.
    I spent the last month working on the Pyramids and I shall be returning soon.

The findings that have been made are nothing less than astounding and at the very least should prompt us to question how accurate our 'text-book' history really is.

I shall try give a brief outline of what has so far been discovered in Bosnia in several parts.
    Questions and comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Rich

20km North West of Sarajevo around the small town of Visoko there are at least 4 Pyramids and several other Pyramidal structures, possibly as many as nine or even more.

The structures which have been confirmed with satellite, IR, geophys, excavations etc are;
    The Pyramid of the Sun
    The Pyramid of the Moon
    The Pyramid of Love
    The Pyramid of the Dragon
    Temple of Mother Earth
    & an underground Tunnel Network

Different materials and construction methods are used across the Valley though they all do have one thing in common - Concrete.

Currently we have not discovered the absolute date for when the pyramids were constructed, but we have several clues which I will discuss.
    Briefly, the Pyramids are at least 16,000 years old but it is more likely we are actually dealing with something far older than that.

Pyramid of the Sun

The Pyramid of the Sun is conservatively at least 220m tall, making it 1/3rd taller than the Great Pyramid. The entire volume of the Sun Pyramid dwarfs the GP.
    Exact measurements on the foundations have yet to be made to give us a conclusive height but it may be as high as 240m or even more.

I will stress that this Pyramid is monumentally huge.

Many people on the internet dismiss the Sun Pyramid as a hill and their primary reason for this is they say, because it is covered with trees and vegetation. Its interesting to point out that the local government had a drive to plant lots of trees upon the slopes of the 'hill' in the 80s.

Pedologists have studied the soil build up on the Sun pyramid and have concluded that there is at least 16,000 years worth of deposition. This does not give us the date of construction but rather, the date the Pyramids were left to nature.

Pyramid of the Moon at Teotihuacan, Mexico where it was photographed in 1858 prior to excavations

The pyramid of the Sun is built into the side of a natural hill formation.
    You can see from the pic below, the Pyramid has a causeway leading up to it, 2/3rds of its height high.

The Sun is constructed with 5 layers of concrete covering the pyramid, each interspersed with a 15cm layer of clay. Under the concrete the the pyramid is constructed with sandstone blocks.

The image above shows how thick each layer of concrete is. That is a lot of concrete!!!
    The clay between the concrete acts to cushion and allow small amounts of relative movement between the layers, protecting the structure from Earthquakes, subsidence, thermal expansion etc.

Here is the concrete closeup

The concrete is manufactured from material taken from a locally deposited post glacial conglomerate; Pebbles & cobbles of varying rock types and sandy quartz limestone.
    Looking at the crystal grains within the material we can ascertain that during the manufacturing process the material was heated to above 500 degrees C. That takes knowledge and technological know how.
    What is most interesting is that samples were sent to the University of Paris where a world leading materials professor tested the properties of the concrete. It is as much as 5 times stronger than any concrete we can make today and 5 times more resistant to water as well.

Energetically, this pyramid is in harmony with its surroundings as it is built from its surroundings.
    The tunnels under the Pyramid complex cut through the local conglomerate, so the material removed in the creation of these tunnels would have been used for making the concrete.
    It is important we look at the pyramid as a piece of technology, a device of sorts rather than a simple building/temple/burial chamber because then the relative energetic fields become an important factor.

Harry Oldfield who is famous for his development of photographing human energy fields visited the Bosnian Pyramids to use his photography techniques.

Here is a picture of a natural hill, you can see the energy fields are horizontal.

Here when the Pyramid of the Sun was photographed, you can see how different the natural energy fields are. They are almost vertical.
    This photo identifies there is a clear interaction between naturally occurring Earth energy fields and the Pyramid.

Now, here is some cool info

At the top of the Pyramid is a beam of electromagnetic energy. This beam is resonating up to a frequency of 28Khz at intervals of 4.2khz. Im no physicist but the Physics professor made a point of saying that the readings he was taking were too specific to be a natural phenomena.
    But what is most interesting about this beam is that a current can be drawn from it. At 1m above the top of the pyramid 30mV can be drawn. At 3m 4V can be drawn. Imagine what could be drawn at 10 or 100m? More testing is due to be carried out.

Simply though, we have free, clean, abundant energy waiting to be tapped, here in Bosnia.

Thats all for now.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 23rd July 2010 at 03:31.

10. The Following 129 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

1derer (26th November 2011), 58andfixed (13th September 2011), A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Aetheric Traveler (11th November 2011), aikisaw (21st February 2011), AlexanderLight (8th May 2011), AlkaMyst (23rd February 2011), aqr (29th May 2011), aranuk (16th May 2011), Aurelius (26th July 2011), Billy (8th May 2011), bonnyhut (13th September 2011), Brodie75 (19th January 2012), Buck (13th September 2011), butcherman (13th April 2011), Calz (5th February 2011), chaz1650 (7th June 2011), Chicodoodoo (18th April 2011), Chilled (11th February 2011), Cognitive Dissident (13th January 2014), crosby (22nd June 2011), daddy fishwick (23rd February 2011), dan33 (11th June 2014), DarMar (7th October 2012), Dawn (19th October 2011), delaware (2nd March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (7th March 2011), Ecnal61 (1st July 2011), Elethia (20th November 2011), Enquiring1 (7th May 2011), eridu43 (25th October 2011), Ernie Nemeth (3rd February 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th April 2011), Falconwoman (14th April 2011), finally there!!! (10th February 2011), fourty-two (23rd October 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Fred Steeves (27th May 2011), g.k.r (17th April 2011), gooty64 (13th September 2011), hexenomega (28th May 2011), Hughe (21st September 2011), Icecold (13th April 2011), iGnoramus_33 (15th July 2011), im awake (3rd February 2012), indigopete (25th October 2013), Ishtar (20th November 2011), Jake (1st July 2011), John Parslow (21st November 2011), kerbie (2nd March 2011), Kindred (5th May 2011), king anthony (21st February 2011), knuppsli (15th January 2012), ktlight (23rd June 2011), Lancelot (14th February 2011), Laura Elina (20th November 2011), Lifebringer (29th October 2011), Logan (5th January 2012), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2011), lotos (3rd April 2015), luminuma (14th October 2011), m1i1c2h3a5e8l (21st February 2012), mab777 (7th May 2011), Magnus (10th March 2013), mahalall (3rd September 2011), Mark Aldebaran (12th May 2011), Melinda (28th April 2012), Michael Hawk (23rd June 2020), Mike Gorman (6th May 2011), moais (29th January 2011), moontime (2nd February 2012), Morbid (5th May 2015), mosquito (6th May 2011), Mozart (1st March 2012), mrmalco (3rd February 2011), Muzz (21st February 2011), mysticalmary (19th January 2012), Nasu (13th April 2011), Nate (10th May 2011), oddjob428 (31st December 2011), Odracir Oiravlac (24th July 2011), omeriko (21st February 2011), OmeyocaN777 (10th June 2011), Pagan (14th April 2011), peggy englebrake (1st January 2017), penn (26th October 2011), phillipbbg (15th May 2011), Pilgrim (16th May 2011), pine boy (13th November 2013), psydney (19th April 2014), Realeyes (10th February 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011), Roy (10th February 2011), s3nru (30th May 2011), sandy (24th July 2011), Sandy091 (22nd June 2011), Seikou-Kishi (25th November 2010), shadowstalker (23rd July 2011), shamanseeker (23rd October 2011), Sharma (23rd October 2011), Sierra (1st August 2011), Sir Eltor (17th April 2011), Sith73 (4th June 2012), SomaSmith (13th September 2011), Star1111 (9th September 2011), Steph (19th February 2011), sunflower (10th February 2011), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2013), Taurean (1st August 2011), tessie999 (3rd August 2011), the_flyingboy (3rd February 2011), Thrasher1218 (8th June 2011), Tigressa (13th June 2011), Tom Sawyer (15th February 2011), tonymo (10th February 2011), topher (28th May 2011), TruseEthker (18th November 2011), Turcurulin (5th January 2012), Ultima Thule (29th November 2011), uncleroach (3rd February 2011), Vanir (29th March 2012), waterlily (10th February 2011), WhiteFeather (21st July 2011), Whitehaze (12th May 2011), Wind (25th October 2013), Yoda (21st February 2011), YUPANQUI PUMA (18th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Thanks TS512,

Excellent work...keep it coming

Ross

12. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I always wondered why science is not paying attention to this but of course I know.... such a huge thing!
    The beautiful thing is that the whole country is working on this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

sandy (24th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Tunnels - Introduction
    Here is a photograph capturing an Orb.

The orb has been magnified.

This photo was taken within the tunnel complex while excavating.
    The tunnels are very mysterious. Not least the fact that these tunnels were completely filled and blocked up at some point in the past. By who? We dont know. Maybe the pyramid builders or maybe someone else later on in Earths history.

The tunnels themselves run for many KMs. Geophys indicates they should connect with all the pyramids. The entrance to the tunnels is several KMs away from the Pyramid. Excavation is slow, about 3m a day and currently we are only 300m deep.

Video of workers excavating the tunnel system

Please note while watching the video how the material falls away quite easily from the surrounding conclomerate walls of the tunnels.
    Heres a picture of the same location..

You can see layers visible within the conglomerate (tunnel walls).
    The material changes between large and small fragments. This indicates a change in the depositional energy of the water carrying the material before it was deposited. There is also a preference in the orientation of the fragments - showing us the flow directions of the post glacial meltwater. This is a natural deposit.
    Fragments within the tunnel fill have no orientation preference nor are there any layers present of differing sizes. Instead we are seeing the material in random positions, mixed sizes, no orientation preference.
    This is because it was not deposited by water, it was put there by intelligent hands.

To strengthen the conclusion the tunnels were not blocked up by nature are the dry stone walls we are finding within the fill.
    The picture below shows the first few bricks of a dry stone wall being revealed.

These dry stone walls could not possibly form by nature and they are specifically located to mark where smaller side tunnels meet the larger main tunnel.

More soon.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 28th July 2010 at 23:31.

15. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011), A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Billy (8th May 2011), Brodie75 (19th January 2012), chaz1650 (7th June 2011), Chicodoodoo (18th April 2011), Cognitive Dissident (13th January 2014), crosby (22nd June 2011), Dawn (19th October 2011), Dennis Leahy (18th January 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th April 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Fred Steeves (27th May 2011), Kindred (5th May 2011), ktlight (23rd June 2011), Laura Elina (20th November 2011), michaelofwessex (22nd November 2022), Mozart (1st March 2012), mrmalco (3rd February 2011), Muzz (21st February 2011), Odracir Oiravlac (24th July 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011), psydney (19th April 2014), sandy (24th July 2011), service2others (31st January 2012), Steph (19th February 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Thrasher1218 (8th June 2011), Tibouchine (7th January 2012), Turcurulin (5th January 2012), Yoda (21st February 2011)

16. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

With regard to the Bosnian Pyramids, can I ask if there are any government/military parties interested in the sites? People have spoken a lot about the Giza pyramids as high technology and there has been a lot of covert-military interest from various groups of these structures. On the Bosnian Pyramids, is there any sense of 'government officials' taking over the project because there is the possibility of 'interesting' items being found on site?

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Wow amazing stuff - thank you for all your work and now there's something new I never knew!

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    With regard to the Bosnian Pyramids, can I ask if there are any government/military parties interested in the sites? People have spoken a lot about the Giza pyramids as high technology and there has been a lot of covert-military interest from various groups of these structures. On the Bosnian Pyramids, is there any sense of 'government officials' taking over the project because there is the possibility of 'interesting' items being found on site?

Keith
    There is definitely an opposing force to these excavations, its not just academics unwilling to admit they are wrong.

In the 80s and 90s the army had a base situated at the top of the pyramid.
    If you go up there now, about 10m from the top is a huge pile of smashed up concrete. Pieces no larger than what you could fit in your hand.
    It looked to me like someone gave the concrete a good going over with some explosives.
    Whether they achieved anything by doing so or not I do not know.

Currently there is a government ban on any excavations on the top half of the pyramid. This is because the area is a protected archaeological site and the government claims the site which needs protecting is the medieval fort built at the top of the pyramid because alas, its officially only a hill right?
    Incidentally, the fort is constructed out of bricks cut from the pyramids concrete!

Internal walls, chambers and shafts have been identified via geophys. We know where to dig, we just cant.

In my eyes, the high technology you speak of is the Pyramid itself.

There was one very strange incident a couple of weeks ago.

There is a dirt road from the top of the Moon Pyramid, which takes you down to the town through some hills.
    Those hills were mined during the war.
    Id been driven back from the Moon down that road earlier on in the day, so im back at the hotel and we heard reports that someone had placed a mine in the middle of that road. It was just sitting there waiting for someone to drive over it. Someone like say, the people who are always driving up to the top of the pyramid!!

Anyways, they missed!

The local government seems to support the project. I met with the local mayor and he has just employed a new Tourist minister for the first time so it seems at least on a local level the government has high hopes for the project.
    Of course in their eyes its all about the money and not about the truth.
    Mark my words, as more and more people start paying attention to these pyramids, the scientific establishment will have to acknowledge them and in doing so will try and sell the world another bull**** story of their origins like some long lost pharaohs spring break holiday home nonsense.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 24th September 2010 at 17:48.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011), A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (16th May 2011), Chicodoodoo (18th April 2011), DarMar (7th October 2012), Dawn (19th October 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th April 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Fred Steeves (27th May 2011), Icecold (13th April 2011), ktlight (23rd June 2011), Laura Elina (20th November 2011), mrmalco (3rd February 2011), psydney (19th April 2014), Turcurulin (5th January 2012), Yoda (21st February 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When I was researching those last year the large one dowsed up at over 1 million years old.

22. Link to Post #15
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Pyramids were used to for travel. They open portals. According to the information .

Namaste

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi Rich,
    Excellent thread. So very interesting! I'm curious to have Bill's response to all this.
    Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful information. And I'm glad you didn't meet up with
    what was left on the road.
    All the best,
    caren

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

Draco (5th July 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Pyramids are just about everywhere all over the world,there are many unknown that havent been found yet,but in the ancient times they were just about everywhere,and they still are many forgotten covered with organic vegetation and thousands of years of transformation on the earth.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Orbs in the «Convento de Cristo» - Tomar, Portugal

Namaste

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011), chaz1650 (7th June 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Lifebringer (29th October 2011), nomadguy (1st September 2012)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hello Truthseeker !

Great post ...and the travel diary is also very interesting...

Maybe the photo above is not one of the best, but it was the one I had. Many historians and archeologists have had the same «experience» ...among clear pictures , some of them have orbs.

The information I have is that one of the uses of the pyramids is that they open portals for travel.

Namaste

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hi people,

Yes, I believe the pyramids have several purposes.
    Astral travel is certainly a key component.

Peace

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011), A Simple Human (5th April 2012), lotos (3rd April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 11 21 LastLast