+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The latest presentation about the pyramids.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd May 2015)

4. Link to Post #383
    Scotland Avalon Member badmotorfinger's Avatar
    Thanks

BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS - New Interview with Dr Semir Osmanagić - 25th August 2015

Hi folks!
    I'm a noob on here, so please be gentle if I need education regarding where best to post etc!

Great interview of Dr Osmanagić by John B Wells on his Caravan to Midnight show here (from 28mins):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffx0aWEJUHo

Main points include:
    Largest Bosnian pyramid is larger than anything in Egypt.
    Blocks made of geopolymer concrete- stronger than anything we can make today.
    Carbon dating shows oldest pyramids on earth- approx 30,000yrs.
    Tunnel complex beneath with artificially-made ceramic blocks weighing many tons.
    Hawass & other big names trying to rubbish the whole research project (and as a rule of thumb, I want to look at anything Hawass expends effort rubbishing).
    The oldest pyramids are the best-made, and using superior materials to the more recent ones.
    Various mathematical relationships referenced by the architecture.
    28kHz ultrasound beam firing out of top of the pyramid in non-Hertzian manner i.e. higher readings further above the structure you go.
    He then makes mention of Tesla; fact that wireless (& therefore free) energy is possible; he believes that this free energy along with freedom of knowledge will form the two pillars to support a truly free society.
    Some intriguing hints at what I've heard elsewhere described as scalar (& therefore instantaneous) interplanetary communication.
    A brief chat relating to interesting levitation possibilities.
    Iron ore deposits deep under the pyramid forms it's own EM field, which the geometry / architecture (spiralling tunnel network along with the 'pyramid factor') and huge amounts of quartz crystal involved then seem to 'amplify' to a beam which exits the top of the structure.
    Various healing & spiritual aspects.
    Mainstream archaeology doesn't allow the EM etc energy measurements to be made at pyramids elsewhere unfortunately (can someone run this past Graham Hancock btw?!) - very compartmentalised, so completely missing the big picture.
    Many digital camera captures of orbs on the site.
    7.83Hz Schumann frequency ULF EM signals are measured at the site; goes on to mention the fact that these days that Schumann frequency has increased to 15.1Hz now (& how negatively this affects human brain activity etc).
    He thinks we are in the fifth cycle of human inhabitation of the planet (global cataclysms wiping out 99% of population between each cycle).

Related websites:
    http://semirosmanagic.com/
    http://piramidasunca.ba/eng/home-en.html?view=featured

Caravan to Midnight's YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuH...yxMPGPzFww_3bA

Caravan to Midnight website:
    http://caravantomidnight.com/
    Personally, I am quite impressed with Mr. Wells' efforts with his own (purely funded by subscriptions to avoid control by networks following his experiences at CoastToCoast) set-up, along with his interviewing style which is basically to allow the guest time & space to put forward their information with minimal intervention.Sadly, I can't necessarily agree with all the guests he invites- very much hot & cold in this regard.

Anyway, I hope some of you find this as interesting as I have, and welcome any thoughts / suggestions of resources to expand my knowledge on these topics.

Many thanks in advance!
    Last edited by badmotorfinger; 30th August 2015 at 13:27.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badmotorfinger For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (21st November 2015), Meggings (31st August 2015)

6. Link to Post #384
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr. Robert Schoch emailed Dr. Sam several times asking for money to reimburse him for his expenses while visiting the Bosnian Pyramid complex and when Dr Robert Schoch did not get any more money he started attaching the Bosnian Project and Dr Sam.

Here is Dr Sam defending his self and the project in the article.

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/519-...gling-chinese/

7. Link to Post #385
    United States Avalon Member Joanne Shepard's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr Sam is defending not only the Bosnian Pyramid Complex but also his self here in this article.

Pretty interesting how Dr Schoch only started Bashing not only the Bosnian Pyramid site after he left when he did not get reimbursed for some travel expenses.

http://www.tnetimes.com/article/519-...gling-chinese/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanne Shepard For This Post:

heyokah (23rd November 2015)

9. Link to Post #386
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Dr. Semir Osmanagich was just featured on Jay Pee's show on Wolf Spirit Radio.
    http://wolfspiritradio.com/listenchat/
    I just caught the last 15 minutes, but it will be in the archive.
    http://wolfspiritradio.com/listenchat/current-archive/
    Last edited by onawah; 26th December 2016 at 05:34.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (31st December 2016), Swanette (26th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #387
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

A scientist from Finland states he has found ANOMALIES at the Bosnian pyramids in Visoko which cannot be
    explained as a natural phenomenon. The ultimate proof these are MAN-MADE structures?

A finish researchers who has been analyzing the Bosnian Pyramids has spotted another great mystery which seems to prove the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is real.

The Finish researcher has recorded a set of sounds on top of the Great Pyramid in Visoko which are NOT the result of ANY NATURAL PHENOMENON.

A sound engineer from Finland, called Heikki Savolainen states that he has found ANOMALIES at the Bosnian pyramids in Visoko which cannot be explained as a natural phenomenon, according to BH. News Agency Patria (NAP).

The Finnish sound expert stayed in Visoko, Bosnia and Herzegovina for a week and performed a set of electromagnetic, ultrasonic and Infrasound recordings at the Bosnian Valley of Pyramids.

What he found defies explanation.

In fact, according to Savolainen, his results are amazing.

He said that there is an obvious connecting between the electromagnetic and ultrasonic radiation at the top of the Pyramid of the Sun and the underground tunnels. This, he argues, shows that the observed tunnels and pyramids in fact one and the same entity.

The Bosnian Pyramids have been heavily attacked by researchers around the globe who reject the notion that there are Pyramids in Bosnia.

However research has shown that not only are the Pyramids at Bosnia real, but they may also be the oldest standing structures on the surface of the planet.

According to an analysis performed at the site, the Bosnian Pyramids are about 29.200 years +/- 400 years old.

It is reported that the “ultrasound” beam found at the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun comes in regular blocks of 9,3333 Hz with peaks up to 28.3000kHz

Furthermore, energy screenings show that the ionization level has over 43,000 negative ions which is about 200 times higher than the average concentration which makes these underground chambers display healing properties.

Tests have confirmed that the levels of “negative radiation” through the Hartman, Curry, and Schneider grids are equal to zero in the tunnels discovered.

As it turns out, the Bosnian pyramids may be, after all, one of the most fascinating ancient monuments built by a long-lost civilization that inhabited modern-day Europe tens of thousands of years ago.

The Bosnian Pyramids located near the town of Visoko, northwest of Sarajevo are considered by many as the oldest man-made Pyramids that have been discovered on our Planet.

The Pyramid of the Sun, with its 220 meters height, exceeds the Great Pyramid of Egypt, which measures 147 meters (height). But what we find mind-blowing is the fact that the Pyramid’s orientation to the North is accurate with an error of 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 12 seconds.

Source: http://www.ewao.com/a/finnish-scient...nian-pyramids/

peace...
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

12. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th January 2017), badmotorfinger (15th January 2017), betoobig (14th January 2017), Bill Ryan (28th February 2017), BMJ (14th January 2017), conk (27th February 2017), CurEus (16th January 2017), Fellow Aspirant (16th January 2017), fourty-two (26th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Gillian (14th January 2017), Heart-2-Heart (15th January 2017), Honesty (26th February 2017), Inversion (14th January 2017), Ivanhoe (14th January 2017), Jean-Marie (14th January 2017), joeecho (14th January 2017), Johnny (15th January 2017), Justplain (16th January 2017), Lefty Dave (14th January 2017), Matt P (14th January 2017), Miaspri (14th January 2017), Noelle (15th January 2017), Ol' Roy (27th February 2017), onawah (14th January 2017), peggy englebrake (14th January 2017), ponda (14th January 2017), rgray222 (14th January 2017), Richard S. (14th January 2017), shaberon (14th January 2017), Shannon (14th January 2017), sunflower (14th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2017), TrumanCash (14th January 2017), Ultima Thule (14th January 2017), WhiteLove (15th January 2017), wnlight (14th January 2017), Zampano (14th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #388
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Hey! That's one more for Dr Sam.
    The only thing that surprises me of this report is that it does not appear to be news. I remember his playing recordings of sounds emanating from his pyramids six or seven years ago. I have great respect for Dr. (Sam) Semir Osmanagich, Ph.D., a resident of Houston, Texas. Once, I invited Dr Sam to our Lone Star Dowsing chapter and asking him if he had anything to tell us about his dowsing experiences in his archeology career. Since he is a scientist, he was reticent to say anything for a while, and I will respect that need to keep any of that out of print. He has been attacked unmercifully by several well known scientists but for political reasons.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Jean-Marie (14th January 2017), Johnny (15th January 2017), shaberon (14th January 2017), Shannon (14th January 2017), Skywizard (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2017)

15. Link to Post #389
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Got curious about it and you're right, it's from around 2011.

Actually, it shows up here on a site with a bunch of archaeological acoustics stuff that looks to be done in a normal academical format. Another team in a different article did *not* find the 28 khz to be steady; I haven't really spent enough time with it to suss out the whys and wherefors: http://www.sbresearchgroup.eu/index....-visocica-hill

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Johnny (15th January 2017), Nasu (14th January 2017), Skywizard (15th January 2017), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2017), wnlight (14th January 2017)

17. Link to Post #390
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

Nice to see you around posting...

Thanks!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Skywizard (15th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #391
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Furthermore, energy screenings show that the ionization level has over 43,000 negative ions which is about 200 times higher than the average concentration which makes these underground chambers display healing properties.
    Who has been healed at this site ?
    Names, dates, medical issues ?

Where is the evidence that over 43,000 negative ions is 'healing' ?
    Please supply references for this.

be happy :-)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Joe (15th January 2017), Johnny (15th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #392
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Had a quick look this clip shows Heikki Savolainen working in the pyramid

The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun: Underground Testing

Published on 31 May 2016

Heikki Savolainen, sound engineer from Finland, studies acoustic phenomena
    in Ravne tunnel labyrinth in Visoko, Bosnia, July 28, 2014.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th January 2017 at 17:15.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2017), Johnny (15th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #393
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Quote Furthermore, energy screenings show that the ionization level has over 43,000 negative ions which is about 200 times higher than the average concentration which makes these underground chambers display healing properties.

I did not have any kind of tools with me, when I visited the pyramids in 2014, and I was not seek but I could quite surely feel a different energy in the tunnels. It was a very releasing energy/s.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

BMJ (17th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th February 2017), Skywizard (16th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

The funny thing with the pyramids is that they are made of concrete:

We heard, that when the concrete was tested, no firm in the world were able to make so strong concrete, at least at that time when it was tested !

and here is a thing I did not know:

and part 2:

There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

avid (11th March 2019), BMJ (17th January 2017), CurEus (16th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2017), Skywizard (16th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #395
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)

I did not have any kind of tools with me, when I visited the pyramids in 2014, and I was not seek but I could quite surely feel a different energy in the tunnels. It was a very releasing energy/s.

Johnny
    You're so lucky to have visited them, that's my dream travel destination.

I found a great article about the healing properties, thought you might be interested in what they've found. This link is for the intro to the article, just click the link in the intro. https://cosmicktraveler.wordpress.co...s-and-tunnels/
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th February 2017), Johnny (26th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #396
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)

You're so lucky to have visited them, that's my dream travel destination.

I found a great article about the healing properties, thought you might be interested in what they've found. This link is for the intro to the article, just click the link in the intro.

https://cosmicktraveler.wordpress.co...s-and-tunnels/
    Thanks for the link. I hope your dream will be fulfilled, and when it does, take your time, there are many places worth visiting, it is a beautiful country, and the people are very nice.

Johnny

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (27th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #397
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Honesty; 17th September 2017 at 23:18.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

conk (27th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (27th February 2017), Jean-Marie (27th February 2017), Johnny (26th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #398
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Documentary feature film on Bosnian Pyramids.
    Exciting story about discovery of the first European Pyramids, oldest and biggest on the planet.
    This project has become the most active archaeological location.
    Leading independent researchers have proven that pyramids are energy machines affecting in beneficial ways human health, spirituality, energy fields, molecular structure of the water and food.

It's the most controversial discovery in the world of archaeology with conventional institutions boycotting the project. Author and narrator: Dr. Sam Osmanagich (www.samosmanagich.com), Bosnian Pyramid discoverer and Principal Investigator, member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and Archaeological Society of Alexandria, Ph.D. in Mayan pyramids, author of 17 books on ancient civilizations. His work has been followed by CNN, ABC, BBC, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Science Channel, History Channel, etc.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (11th March 2019), Bill Ryan (11th March 2019), Cardillac (11th March 2019), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Kryztian (11th March 2019), Lefty Dave (11th March 2019), Richard S. (12th March 2019), Rosemarie (11th March 2019), Satori (11th March 2019), sms (11th March 2019), toppy (12th March 2019)

35. Link to Post #399
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Thank you for the post, greybeard! I visited the site of the alleged pyramids in the summer of 2016. There are artificial structures and other human made artifacts, but in my opinion it is too early to conclude that we are dealing with pyramids. The work at the sites went slowly and with few people when I was there. But I hope Dr. Osmanagich can continue and speed up the work, because I saw some interesting signs of man made structures. Take care!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to validatedmystery For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2019), greybeard (11th March 2019), toppy (12th March 2019), wondering (11th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #400
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Much more here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post35997

Mod note from Bill: Yes, I've just merged a dozen different threads about this. All the information is now on this one major thread (and very interesting it is, too).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th March 2019 at 15:54.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th March 2019), Bill Ryan (11th March 2019), greybeard (11th March 2019), toppy (12th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst 1 10 20 21 LastLast