+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 12 21 LastLast

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

Many thanks for this info. Truthseeker!
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Cheers Truthseeker512....how exciting to be involved with the project! And you have presented all your information so well.

Excellent job........

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (16th May 2011), lotos (3rd April 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    Pyramids are just about everywhere all over the world,there are many unknown that havent been found yet,but in the ancient times they were just about everywhere,and they still are many forgotten covered with organic vegetation and thousands of years of transformation on the earth.
    I'm not sure if I've found one!!!

Hey Truthseeker512...don't want to get off the topic of the Bosnian Pyramids but I wanted to
    share a 'hill' that I think looks pyramid like. I often drive to Wales from England and passed
    the Brecon Beacons. I'd been drawn to a 'hill' for ages and earlier this year actually got round to
    stopping the car and taking a few shots of it.

One of them even had a UFO anomaly in it. At least I don't think it can be indentified...

Here's the Pyramid-like hill...

The anomaly that is a prick of light in the middle(ish) of the left, top quarter.

Another one of the Hill....showing more pyramid like shape..

I was looking on Google Maps to find it....and here it is...the Hill is the end part
    towards the top. I was interested to see the one you showed us of the Causeway leading
    up to the Bosnian Pyramid. (think you called it a causeway..)

I find this quite evocative...it almost looks like a giant terra-formed sphinx... (at a stretch, lol)

Maybe a sphinx is going too far...but it has an animal feel to it, I think....

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011), A Simple Human (5th April 2012), aranuk (16th May 2011), Bryn ap Gwilym (24th February 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Fred Steeves (27th May 2011), Ishtar (20th November 2011), ktlight (23rd June 2011), lotos (3rd April 2015), mysticalmary (19th January 2012), shamanseeker (23rd October 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Hi, glad you like the info. Its very exciting stuff!

Tunnel Complex

Entering the tunnel network from the entrance at Ravne

The entrance to the tunnels is 2.5kms SE of the Sun pyramid.
    The wooden supports you see in the video are placed there for protection in case of collapse. They are not supporting the ceiling.

The tunnel is running in a North Westerly direction with turns and many branches of smaller side tunnels marked by dry stone walls. The temperature within the tunnels is fixed and as cool as a fridge.

Egg shaped sculpture

This shaped stone is made out of a ceramic material. It was poured and shaped into this one ton sculpture.

It was placed at this location specifically. Below the sculpture there is a flow of groundwater running in the direction the egg is pointing.

The height in parts of the tunnels are less than that of a fully grown man.

In other parts of the tunnels the ceiling is as high as 4m, which you cannot see in the video because of the wooden supports and braces.

While we are still less than 300m into the tunnel network we have located another two sculptures, which are larger than the first.

K2 which is the name of the biggest sculpture is 7 tons in weight. Underneath, it sits on a stone plinth.

Below this sculpture we again see there is water. At the centre-point of the sculpture, below is where 2 groundwater channels intersect.

These sculptures have an important function.

Outside in the fresh air, the air has roughly 1000ppm of ionised oxygen molecules.
    Within the tunnels the concentration of ionised molecules is as high as 36,000 and that highest level is located exactly over the biggest sculpture K2.
    The other sculptures also have higher than normal negative ion concentrations.

So, the air is fresher and healthier for us to breath inside these tunnels than it is outside in the fresh air. Incredible. And it shows too.
    People who are working in the tunnels feel more awake, alert and alive basically.
    Many people were suprised at how much more physical work they could do while working in the tunnels - The guys making the comments were hardened coal miners who knew their abilities.

While we are excavating the material blocking the tunnels we are finding stone artifacts- possible stone tools and pieces of concrete material from all of the different pyramids.

Here we have several pieces of a broken up tablet or slab, with markings across one face, possibly symbols or inscriptions.

I believe we are dealing with at least two cultures being involved archaeologically. An advanced culture ie the pyramid builders, and the culture whose primitive tools and artifacts were found within the tunnel fill.
    That said, it could also just be rubbish and waste, thrown away by the pyramid builders after finishing the construction of the Pyramids. It would certainly be an environmentally friendly way of disposing of waste building material. Essentially putting it back where it came from.
    It could be part of the pyramid design. There might be energetic differences between solid conglomerate and unconsolidated material which is important for the function of the pyramid.

But the air in the tunnels shows us there is an energetic exchange occurring around and under the Pyramid complex and it involves flowing water.

More soon.

jaybee - That hill looks very suspicious!
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 24th July 2010 at 19:34.

7. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

58andfixed (13th September 2011), A Simple Human (5th April 2012), Bluebird (5th February 2011), Brodie75 (19th January 2012), chaz1650 (7th June 2011), Chicodoodoo (18th April 2011), Cognitive Dissident (13th January 2014), DarMar (7th October 2012), Dawn (19th October 2011), Dennis Leahy (18th January 2011), Enquiring1 (24th July 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Fred Steeves (27th May 2011), g.k.r (17th April 2011), Icecold (13th April 2011), ktlight (23rd June 2011), Laura Elina (20th November 2011), Liquid (10th February 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011), mrmalco (3rd February 2011), Muzz (21st February 2011), phimonic (7th July 2011), psydney (19th April 2014), Steph (19th February 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Thrasher1218 (8th June 2011), Tibouchine (7th January 2012), TThinking (15th December 2010), uncleroach (3rd February 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why isn't this awesome news in the Worlds Press?

Rimbaud

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Because the world press has nothing to gain from telling the masses anything about this sort of thing,there is no fear or bad bloody news involved go figure lol

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Even if by chance there never was off-world involvement with these structures I still find the historical aspect just as intriguing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1984 For This Post:

shadowstalker (23rd July 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Why isn't this awesome news in the Worlds Press?

Rimbaud
    Local Bosnian media do run stories. Sometimes the national media covers it as well.
    Many people in Bosnia and its neighboring countries have at least heard about the debate whether or not it is a pyramid.

I heard that when the story initially broke in 2005-06, the media was hushed. People were told they could lose their jobs for running a story about it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), Yoda (21st February 2011)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1984 (here)
    Even if by chance there never was off-world involvement with these structures I still find the historical aspect just as intriguing.
    Absolutely my point of view..archaeology doesn't have to be solely concerned with ET's...I'm more interested in my Ancestors than I am with Aliens...or should I say equally interested.

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rimbaud (here)
    Absolutely my point of view..archaeology doesn't have to be solely concerned with ET's...I'm more interested in my Ancestors than I am with Aliens...or should I say equally interested.
    Whos to say both cant be involved? :-)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (3rd February 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Truthseeker....opening post....
    Quote Different materials and construction methods are used across the Valley though they all do have one thing in common - Concrete.
    Interestingly there is (as I'm sure you know, but not everyone might have heard..)...

... a theory that concrete was used in the building of the Giza Pyramid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/wo....12259608.html

Quote CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts — It is a theory that gives indigestion to mainstream archaeologists. Namely, that some of the immense blocks of the Great Pyramids of Egypt might have been cast from synthetic material - the world's first concrete - not just carved whole from quarries and lugged into place by armies of toilers.

Such an innovation would have saved millions of man-hours of grunting and heaving in construction of the enigmatic edifices on the Giza Plateau.

"It could be they used less sweat and more smarts," said Linn Hobbs, professor of materials science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

This would suggest similar construction methods of the Bosnian Pyramids and the famous
    Egyptian ones...??

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bluebird (5th February 2011), Dawn (19th October 2011), sunflower (10th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hi,

Yes, the Giza pyramids are not made from blocks of solid stone but were poured. You can see air bubbles within the blocks.
    The material is different to Bosnia.
    The concrete found around the Bosnian site is very course. You can see individual stones and pebbles within the mixture whereas the Giza material is very fine.

There is a connection.

Ancient Egyptians didnt build the Giza Pyramids, so who did?
    Probably parts of the same culture who are responsible for all the other Great Pyramids around the world, including the Bosnian ones.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 23rd July 2010 at 04:16.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (18th April 2011), Dawn (19th October 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Pyramid of the Moon

Looking SE, Pyramid of the Moon is to the left, Temple of Mother Earth to the right with Love Pyramid in the foreground, centre right - Photo taken from top of Sun Pyramid.

The Moon Pyramid is 190m tall making it taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza (147m).
    The pyramid is terraced with a platform rather than a peak at the top and is also built into the side of a natural hill formation.

Photo- Walking up to the NW corner

The Moon Pyramid has an elegant construction. Its exterior is constructed from layers of clay and sandstone slabs of varying shapes and sizes and the interior is constructed with sandstone blocks and concrete.

The photo below shows two exposed layers near the NW corner of the pyramid.

Above you can see two layers of sandstone slabs/tiles divided by a layer of clay. Both layers are orientated in the same direction with the same angle of decline into the pyramid.

The material used in making the larger sandstone slabs has been cut from one individual bedding plane. The pattern you see on the slabs are ripple marks, created when the rock was first deposited. The patterns you would see within the rock if it were in situ have been carried over into where they are now as slabs on the pyramid. You can follow ripples across from one slab to another just as you would be able to if it were a natural exposure of a bedding plane containing ripples.
    This is no doubt one of the reasons some geologists have cast this discovery off as a natural phenomena.

The red dots indicate where there are small steps. These steps form radial gutters along the surface which channel water into holes.

This is at the top of the Moon Pyramid.

Pedologists measuring the soil came to similar conclusions as those measuring the Sun, coming in at around 16,000 years worth of deposition.

This 'well' was created when a farmer wanted to look for water, only to find layers and layers alternating between sandstone and concrete.
    We again see the use of clay in thin bands between layers of blocks. Not only does this allow movement between the blocks but increases the water resistivity of the structure.

More soon.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 23rd July 2010 at 04:26.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Cyaneyed (7th December 2010), DarMar (7th October 2012), Dawn (19th October 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), g.k.r (24th June 2011), jc71 (27th January 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011), phimonic (14th April 2011), SomaSmith (13th September 2011), Steph (19th February 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello Truthseeker,
    I was just thinking about these beautiful Bosnian Pyramids when I noticed your new post! Thank you ever so much for all the fascinating pictures. I think it is all incredibly interesting and I look forward to any new
    updates. I'm still wondering what Bill makes of this (new to most of us) information. I hope he will make a
    comment soon. I really enjoy this thread and can't thank you enought.
    caren

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Hello Truthseeker,
    I was just thinking about these beautiful Bosnian Pyramids when I noticed your new post! Thank you ever so much for all the fascinating pictures. I think it is all incredibly interesting and I look forward to any new
    updates. I'm still wondering what Bill makes of this (new to most of us) information. I hope he will make a
    comment soon. I really enjoy this thread and can't thank you enought.
    caren
    Something even better If you are interested to see it, I have a house about 25 minutes by car away from the pyramids. If anyone is interested, like really really interested you can have a place to sleep for a few nights. For free of course. )))))))))

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hope Light For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), g.k.r (24th June 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Thank you and I look forward to following your work. Good luck Truthseeker512

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Other Structures

Temple of Mother Earth

Not strictly a pyramid, although it does have two pyramidal sides and a similar heat signature to the other pyramids.

Pyramid of Love

Similar to the Moon Pyramid, this pyramid has a terraced platform instead of a peak and is built into the same natural hill formation as the Pyramid of the Sun.

The Sun, Moon and Dragon Pyramid form an equilateral triangle.
    Each of the three pyramids has an underground channel of water coming from it. These channels all meet in the centre of the triangle.

It is not by chance the groundwaters meet in this location.
    The whole area around the pyramids has been engineered.
    The river bed running through Visoko is actually made from the same material as what the pyramids are constructed of.
    The area sits on huge megalithic blocks and geophys has determined that below these blocks are cavities. We could be dealing with something a lot bigger than just Pyramids.

Where these 3 channels of water meet there maybe an underground reservoir of some kind.

Now, like how our emotions can affect how ice crystals form in water....

...I believe that the three different channels of water have been charged differently by each of the pyramids for the benefit of health.
    I have had the water from springs near the base of the pyramids and I must say it is the best tasting water I have ever drank. Not only that, people drinking the water have said ailments have cleared up after doing so for prolonged periods of time.
    Each of the pyramids have different energetic fields. The Sun pyramid is constructed from a post glacial deposit, so it may charge the water as though it had being flowing through a natural mountain deposit.
    At the Moon, the water runs over sandstones which formed at the shoreline. Perhaps the water coming from the Moon Pyramid is charged as though it came from a lake.

However the water is charged, the Pyramids are collecting it, drawing it in towards them and then channeling it to the centre of the triangle where it was possibly collected and used.
    There are no excavations currently at this location.. but it is on the list for certain.

Back to the cavities underneath the area surrounding the pyramids...

There is talk of the possibility of an underground city and we currently cannot say for certain whether or not the tunnels we are excavating were blocked up from the outside... or from the inside!!
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 23rd July 2010 at 20:40.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

crosby (22nd June 2011), Dawn (19th October 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), g.k.r (24th June 2011), Ishtar (20th November 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011), nomadguy (1st September 2012), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011), sheddie (10th February 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

29. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Awesome presentation!.. Thanks so much "Truthseeker"..you've given me real ideas..thanks!

Rimbaud

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Here we were moving an artifact found in the tunnel. It has symbols across its face, possibly the oldest language found in Europe.
    The symbols found are similar to Old English.

In the picture are many tiny orbs.
    There is a lot of positive energy when in these tunnels!.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 24th July 2010 at 01:31.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

crosby (22nd June 2011), Dawn (19th October 2011), Dennis Leahy (18th January 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), g.k.r (24th June 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi Truthseeker,
    Thank you again for the interesting pics, I'm enjoying your thread immensely!
    caren

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 12 21 LastLast