+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 3 13 21 LastLast

Thread: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: The Bosnian Pyramid - rewriting human history?

Among all these photographs, my post went unnoticed: Something even better If you are interested to see it, I have a house about 25 minutes by car away from the pyramids. If anyone is interested, like really really interested you can have a place to sleep for a few nights. For free of course. )))))))))

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hope Light For This Post:

Buck (13th September 2011), Elethia (20th November 2011), g.k.r (24th June 2011), sandy (24th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hope Light (here)
    Among all these photographs, my post went unnoticed: Something even better If you are interested to see it, I have a house about 25 minutes by car away from the pyramids. If anyone is interested, like really really interested you can have a place to sleep for a few nights. For free of course. )))))))))
    Hello Lilley
    can you get more info on the place of the Bosnian pyramids
    lol
    blue

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Tumulus

An artificial mound constructed with huge megalithic blocks is located near to the Pyramids.

This orb was photographed near to the entrance of the Tumulus.

Above you can see sandstone slabs which again display the same ripple marks as the slabs used in the construction of the Moon Pyramid.
    The slabs were cut from one bedding plane and then each slab was placed in the same orientation/relative position as it was cut from - Exactly the same as what can be seen at the base of the Moon Pyramid.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 26th July 2010 at 19:39.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th April 2011), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), g.k.r (24th June 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd February 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

NICE buried treasure, let me get my adventure hat on. I have always felt not enofe attention was given to digs like this. Thanks you so much for the posts and keap up the good work.
    Peaceful Digging. Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi Hope Light,
    I would like to acknowledge your incredibly Generous offer and thank you. You are very kind to offer that to
    us Avalonians. One day I'm going to come visit you with a big smile on my face and a couple of Tim Horton's
    coffees. (famous in Canada, and really good!) Thank you again,
    your friend, caren

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caren For This Post:

g.k.r (24th June 2011)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Now for some really out there stuff...

So, we are all familiar with the Face on Mars and the region 'Cydonia'.
    According to the website linked below, Avebury in Wiltshire, UK is a 14-1 scale analogue of Cydonia.
    http://www.aulis.com/mars.htm

Cydonia

Crater with wall

Spiral mound

Avebury

Silbury Hill

GS map fits over Mars landscape with a scale of 14-1 - Roads intersect objects.

Going to have to double post because of the photo restrictions....
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 8th November 2010 at 01:27.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2017), g.k.r (24th June 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Well, it turns out that these Pyramids in Bosnia are an analogue for the Elysium Pyramids on Mars

With a little help from Google Earth we can see that the Pyramids align with each other.

Both groups of Pyramids have one large pyramid, a middle sized pyramid and a small pyramid and both form equilateral triangles.

Coincidence?
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 28th July 2010 at 23:29.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (3rd February 2011), Dawn (19th October 2011), g.k.r (24th June 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011), sheddie (10th February 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Hi Hope Light,
    I would like to acknowledge your incredibly Generous offer and thank you. You are very kind to offer that to
    us Avalonians. One day I'm going to come visit you with a big smile on my face and a couple of Tim Horton's
    coffees. (famous in Canada, and really good!) Thank you again,
    your friend, caren
    Mmmmm looking forward to that coffee

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Well it happened again today.

Someone had placed another land mine in the middle of the track we are using to get to and from the top of the Moon Pyramid.
    Army was called and removed it.

This is now twice in as many months.

Seriously messed up. Good job someone spotted it before they stepped on it!!!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), g.k.r (24th June 2011), Icecold (13th April 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

16. Link to Post #50
    Ireland Avalon Member dreamchaser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hope Light (here)
    That would be sooo excellent to be there, and experience such a thing. my family is about 20-30 minutes drive from the newgrange historical sites. id love to offer anyone accomodation if they wanted to see them, but its not up to me to offer such without discussing it with my family first. Sure maybe something can be worked out. Im a LOT more trusting than my gf.....

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hello Truthseeker

Very interesting topic, I am looking forward to any news. Could you explain please where the names of the pyramids come from ?
    Pyramids to Circles

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Truthseeker512 (here)
    Other Structures
    In regards to the water channels of the Bosnian pyramids I recently came across Earthmilk/Ancient Energy, who says the pyramids of Giza also have water channels and believes they were used to charge the water to promote health.
    Temple of Mother Earth

Not strictly a pyramid, although it does have two pyramidal sides and a similar heat signature to the other pyramids.

Pyramid of Love

Similar to the Moon Pyramid, this pyramid has a terraced platform instead of a peak and is built into the same natural hill formation as the Pyramid of the Sun.

The Sun, Moon and Dragon Pyramid form an equilateral triangle.
    Each of the three pyramids has an underground channel of water coming from it. These channels all meet in the centre of the triangle.

It is not by chance the groundwaters meet in this location.
    The whole area around the pyramids has been engineered.
    The river bed running through Visoko is actually made from the same material as what the pyramids are constructed of.
    The area sits on huge megalithic blocks and geophys has determined that below these blocks are cavities. We could be dealing with something a lot bigger than just Pyramids.

Where these 3 channels of water meet there maybe an underground reservoir of some kind.

Now, like how our emotions can affect how ice crystals form in water....

...I believe that the three different channels of water have been charged differently by each of the pyramids for the benefit of health.
    I have had the water from springs near the base of the pyramids and I must say it is the best tasting water I have ever drank. Not only that, people drinking the water have said ailments have cleared up after doing so for prolonged periods of time.
    Each of the pyramids have different energetic fields. The Sun pyramid is constructed from a post glacial deposit, so it may charge the water as though it had being flowing through a natural mountain deposit.
    At the Moon, the water runs over sandstones which formed at the shoreline. Perhaps the water coming from the Moon Pyramid is charged as though it came from a lake.

However the water is charged, the Pyramids are collecting it, drawing it in towards them and then channeling it to the centre of the triangle where it was possibly collected and used.
    There are no excavations currently at this location.. but it is on the list for certain.

Back to the cavities underneath the area surrounding the pyramids...

There is talk of the possibility of an underground city and we currently cannot say for certain whether or not the tunnels we are excavating were blocked up from the outside... or from the inside!!
    In regards to the water channels of the Bosnian pyramids I recently came across Earthmilk/Ancient Energy, who says the pyramids of Giza also have water channels and believes they were used to charge the water to promote health.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loren For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), sheddie (10th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Ok, we found something which is very confusing on the Moon Pyramid.

While removing layers of finely laminated clay beds from above the larger manufactured blocks we found that one of the layers of clay contains asymmetric ripples.

This is very interesting because in nature this would be impossible.

Clay is made from very fine grains. In order for them to be deposited naturally the depositional environment must be very calm ie. a still lake. However, asymmetric ripples indicate there is a flow.
    This flow would make it impossible for the fine clay grains to settle and create the clay beds. This discovery therefore offers quite the conundrum.

For me, this discovery further reinforces the idea that the Pyramid builders had the ability to work with materials in ways similar to how nature would, while still demonstrating it is artificial.

Below you can see the manufactured blocks. No block is the same, each cut a different shape and size which helps the blocks to interlock giving the structure more strength.

Between the layers of the manufactured blocks are layers of finely laminated clays. These look like natural deposits but as they are sandwiched between intelligently designed blocks, this cannot be the case.
    Last edited by Truthseeker512; 11th August 2010 at 15:51.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011), g.k.r (24th June 2011), mab777 (7th May 2011), Phil_7050 (24th June 2011), Terra (19th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

22. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Hey TruthSeeker;
    Glad to see you're back on the job.
    Do watch where you step, please.

A minor technical question:
    What is the scale in the scale you put in the pictures, for scale? (sorry, no thesaurus handy )
    Rough guess it is about 10 Cm. but it would help to know.
    Fred

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (18th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Hey TruthSeeker;
    Glad to see you're back on the job.
    Do watch where you step, please.

A minor technical question:
    What is the scale in the scale you put in the pictures, for scale? (sorry, no thesaurus handy )
    Rough guess it is about 10 Cm. but it would help to know.
    Fred
    Aye, 10cm, 1.5m total

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Yoda (21st February 2011)

26. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

David Wilcock has some interesting things to say about the Bosnian Pyramids in his Coast to Coast talk with George Noory
    The latest link to #1 is here https://youtube.com/watch?v=l4x3KHX6rV4

For parts 2-8, you have to click on the tab above the youtube screen where it says "youtub3land 91 videos"

27. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dawn (19th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Onowah;
    For those of us who could use a time-saver, any idea which 10 min. segment they are mentioned in?

Thanks,
    Fred

2 sentences in part 5
    Last edited by Fredkc; 14th August 2010 at 21:15.

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Truthseeker512 (here)
    Yes, I believe the pyramids have several purposes.
    Astral travel is certainly a key component.
    Astral travel can technically be done anywhere at anytime without the use of pyramids, so it seems unlikely they would have been built for that purpose.
    Although I admit perhaps being in a pyramid makes astral travel easier, or prolong's it, or maybe helps with memory recall.

What other purpose's do you think the pyramid would have had? And why 3 pyramids instead of just 1?
    "Ultimately there is no such thing as meaning, only experience and creativity." ~Pleiadians
    My Website - Gestalt Reality

30. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Onowah;
    For those of us who could use a time-saver, any idea which 10 min. segment they are mentioned in?

Thanks,
    Fred

2 sentences in part 5
    Unfortunately, I would have to listen to the whole thing again to answer your questions. Perhaps someone else can tell us who hasn't already listened. Or is "2 sentences in part 5" the answer?

31. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gestalt (here)
    Astral travel can technically be done anywhere at anytime without the use of pyramids, so it seems unlikely they would have been built for that purpose.
    Although I admit perhaps being in a pyramid makes astral travel easier, or prolong's it, or maybe helps with memory recall.

What other purpose's do you think the pyramid would have had? And why 3 pyramids instead of just 1?
    Yes, thats exactly what I mean. It allows anyone to astral travel, not just people who have been training for years etc.

Why 3 and not one.

The shape of the pyramid is important but as we see from terraced pyramids the shape does not need to be complete - The rest of the pyramid shape can be virtual.

3 Pyramids forming a triangle - A virtual shape. This may strengthen the pyramids energetic effects.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthseeker512 For This Post:

Terra (19th May 2011), Yoda (21st February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 3 13 21 LastLast