+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Israel has gone mad..someone has to stop them!!

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Israel has gone mad..someone has to stop them!!

As long as we keep thinking of "Israel" as an entity capable of making decisions, we are all being played.

What Emex I think is suggesting that the individuals tht make decisions on behalf of the magical creation/media generalization/abstract monster we call Israel need to take responsibility for the actions.

I don't think they ever will, that they're ultimately anti-human, something different from us, and are creating the exact reality they want to exist.

And as long as we (too many humans) believe their implanted ideas like "95% of Israelis disagree with cease fire" and "palestinanians are terrorists" then nothing is going to get better, it's not.

2. Link to Post #42
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gaza strike mystery weapon.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	26692

The EricsonReport
    website shows this image of an unusual explosion which allegedly hit Gaza recently, posing the question, "what kind of weapon does this?" Would like to know that myself! My initial thought was, particle beam weapon?. Ideas anyone?

http://www.ericsonreport.com/what-ki...pon-does-this/

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

I was speaking from the POV that we give our believes their power and maybe others here speak from the POV that our believes have power over us.
    What I am saying is that You give your believes power, it is not them that have power over you but it can seem and feel like they have power over you, because there is an underlying believe that says if I stop believing this I will lose something. But it is still us that say this is so, therefore our power.

The government has no power over people, the people have power over it because it is they that do the deeds. Take religion for example, it has no power over people but you may say it does because people are afraid of abandoning it because of built in believes that say that to abandon that believe will result in some form of disadvantage (like punishment), it's an illusion.
    It is still their believe and therefore their choice and power.

Same with governments they cannot do anything, they are just a believe structure and if people follow it it means it is their consciousness.
    Hence I said what happens in the world is reflective of the average consciousness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

ktlight (3rd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

My jewish mom doesn't think Israel is doing anything but retaliating against Palistinean suicide bombers. Can you explain to me how do we know what Palistine is doing to Israel? How do we know that Palestinians are not killing Israelis and Israelis is retaliating?
    I got into an argument with my mom about this as I'm NOT for the fighting in Gaza and believe that Isreal is being used by the Illuminati the same way Americans were used in Iraq to kill innocent for the Illuminati satanic sacrifice agenda. Americans and Isrealis are both guilty of being mind controlled to kill others in war and kill innocent. I'm against Israel killing innocent, I'm against Americans killing innocent Iraq people too. And I'm against Palistineans killing Isrealis. I'm against war period. And F- those Zionist bastards who are using the jews to hide behind so they can continue their satanic agenda and hide behind people who are brainwashed and controlled and who would live in peace if not for the illuminati bloodlines. I'm of Hebrew bloodline and I oppose Zionism.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3