+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help please-Parallel Universes, Mulit-verses, Omniverses, Intra-Universes, Super Universes, etc

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

Default Help please-Parallel Universes, Mulit-verses, Omniverses, Intra-Universes, Super Universes, etc

Hello –perhaps you can help me, I posted the following reply in another thread
    Quote Posted by EC1000 (here)
    Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    It is all part of the Universal growth in all dimensional existence of life forms within the Universes, Omniverses, Parallel Universes, and Intra-Universes.
    --
    Ok-I think I understand what they mean by "universes" -there is more than one. I think I get the concept of "parallel universes"- universes existing in other "dimensions" , "planes", "densities", or "realms". An "omniverse" I understand as universe is to omniverse as galaxy is to universe-right?? But a term I've never come across before is "intra-universes"-just what in tarnation is that referring to. Can someone please enlighten me? Many thanks in advance. Peace
    It was from this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-ET-assistance
    I didn’t get any replies (probably because I was potentially derailing the thread with my question). But I have had a long interest in the universe as far as its physical size, where it ends (if it does of course), how many of them are there (I believe many), etc.
    I tried to read the urantia book long ago and learned about Omniverses and Super Universes, but in general I don’t know how I feel about that book (a whole other thread, I know).
    If you could please recommend some suggested reading on parallel universes, multi universes, other dimensions, etc. or share what you know, I’d be grateful. Thanks in advance! May Peace and love and all of their off-shoots befall unto you

PS. Many years ago, before the internet, I had a feeling that science would someday discover that at the center of every galaxy there was a massive black hole that caused that galaxy’s rotation. I believe they are now in the process of making that discovery- so yay me. But seriously, I have recently been thinking that all of the matter sucked into a black hole is being spit out somewhere else as a big bang like the one our universe was supposedly created from, in other words, every black hole is creating another universe somewhere else. Or at the very least, another galaxy-depending on how much material the black hole is sucking in.
    Wouldn’t be interesting that someday when we can see further “back in time” beyond the 13.8 billion (or whatever it is ) years that science currently ages our universe at, that we see the big bang is actually still occurring with material spewing forth from an unknown source.
    Forgive me, I do tend to ramble and am writing quickly so I can return to my role as corporate worker. Again, please share what you can regarding the subject line. Thanks!!!
    Secret elders from a gentle race,
    this world has seldom seen.
    Talk of days for which we sit and wait
    when all will be revealed.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

animovado (1st August 2014), betoobig (31st July 2014), Cidersomerset (31st July 2014), Gardener (31st July 2014), JRS (31st July 2014), Mercedes (31st July 2014), Mixteca (1st August 2014), Omni (31st July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Help please-Parallel Universes, Mulit-verses, Omniverses, Intra-Universes, Super Universes, etc

Hi EC1000
    Suns AKA Stars are relatively small Black-Holes/BH's (We see them and know of them as Suns/Stars because we see their Event-Horizon-Plasma/energy),
    these in-turn cause/create other Sun/Star/BH's and so a Wormhole/Star-Gate and so connect to Stars!

Solar-Systems have Sun/s/BH's which in-turn connect to other Solar-Systems Stars/BH's

Galaxies have big BH's at their centres, one in each, these in-turn cause/create Big-BH's in other Galaxies and so Galaxy-to-Galaxy-Wormholes/Galaxy-Gates which connect to other Galaxies!

The Universe has one massive BH at it's centre which in-turn Causes/Creates/connects to Other-Universes!

We Humans/Life/event-Horizons are full of Atoms AKA BH's and we connect to each other and so connect/cause/create Each-Other,
    we go on to Create Solar-Systems, which cause other Solar-Systems, combining to create Galaxies, The-Universe and so other Universe/s!

All are connected and creating,

all are creation!

All made from the infinite, never-ending, endless, countless, unlimited, unbounded, boundless, immeasurable, infinite Energy which is every where, in-side and out-side and is all creation potential,

We are all a flowing, vibrant river of potential/life/co-creators!

So depending if your looking inwards or outwards, macro, micro, bigger-smaller, past, now, future there is room for many Universes, many types of Universe and dimensions!
    and we are connected to all of them at one level or another!

At the moment here and now it is our job/time/chance to raise our level,
    raise our Vibration level and so our position within creation,
    in effect we are creating our next existence, solar-system, galaxy/ universe/ Life!

Well that's my way of seeing it all, I can resonate with this view of me/I/us it all!

Love, Peace and a very Macro and or Micro Hug to all
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2014), Cara (1st August 2014), earthadvocate (31st July 2014), EC1000 (31st July 2014), Shamz (31st July 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Help please-Parallel Universes, Mulit-verses, Omniverses, Intra-Universes, Super Universes, etc

WARNING-OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

No stars i see! (or don't see?) Joke (Or is it ?)
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

betoobig (31st July 2014), EC1000 (1st August 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

No stars i see! (or don't see?) Joke (Or is it ?)
    If one examines the physics of Dewey Larson, or pays attention to certain retirees from Lockheed Martin saying things like there was an error in the equations and we now have the technology to take ET home, not a joke, no.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

http://htwins.net/scale2/
    You might enjoy this interactive site which gives a good idea of the sizes both macro and micro.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Amenjo (31st July 2014), betoobig (31st July 2014), EC1000 (31st July 2014), Reinhard (1st August 2014), Rollo (31st July 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    http://htwins.net/scale2/
    You might enjoy this interactive site which gives a good idea of the sizes both macro and micro.
    Great link, I just fell in Love with that Site O,O

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Gardener (31st July 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi EC1000
    Suns AKA Stars are relatively small Black-Holes/BH's (We see them and know of them as Suns/Stars because we see their Event-Horizon-Plasma/energy),
    these in-turn cause/create other Sun/Star/BH's and so a Wormhole/Star-Gate and so connect to Stars!

Solar-Systems have Sun/s/BH's which in-turn connect to other Solar-Systems Stars/BH's

Galaxies have big BH's at their centres, one in each, these in-turn cause/create Big-BH's in other Galaxies and so Galaxy-to-Galaxy-Wormholes/Galaxy-Gates which connect to other Galaxies!

The Universe has one massive BH at it's centre which in-turn Causes/Creates/connects to Other-Universes!

We Humans/Life/event-Horizons are full of Atoms AKA BH's and we connect to each other and so connect/cause/create Each-Other,
    we go on to Create Solar-Systems, which cause other Solar-Systems, combining to create Galaxies, The-Universe and so other Universe/s!

All are connected and creating,

all are creation!

All made from the infinite, never-ending, endless, countless, unlimited, unbounded, boundless, immeasurable, infinite Energy which is every where, in-side and out-side and is all creation potential,

We are all a flowing, vibrant river of potential/life/co-creators!

So depending if your looking inwards or outwards, macro, micro, bigger-smaller, past, now, future there is room for many Universes, many types of Universe and dimensions!
    and we are connected to all of them at one level or another!

At the moment here and now it is our job/time/chance to raise our level,
    raise our Vibration level and so our position within creation,
    in effect we are creating our next existence, solar-system, galaxy/ universe/ Life!

Well that's my way of seeing it all, I can resonate with this view of me/I/us it all!

Love, Peace and a very Macro and or Micro Hug to all
    Alan
    That’s very interesting. I like what you said about how are atoms are akin to black holes. I predict that science will soon identify the "space" between proton, electrons, and atom nuclei as the same "dark matter/ energy they believe comprises all of the "space" we can’t see when we look into the sky.

If all stars are the visible even horizons of a black hole, wouldn't there me materials being pulled towards by the intense gravity?

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote That’s very interesting. I like what you said about how are atoms are akin to black holes. I predict that science will soon identify the "space" between proton, electrons, and atom nuclei as the same "dark matter/ energy they believe comprises all of the "space" we can’t see when we look into the sky.

If all stars are the visible even horizons of a black hole, wouldn't there me materials being pulled towards by the intense gravity?
    thx EC1000

injoy this guy's mind:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4zc0ICPoqlM

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

EC1000 (1st August 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

One theory Carol Clarke showed me is that there is perhaps a universe in each black hole. Adding to that theory I can say maybe through accumulating enough light/mass/etc the black hole does a big bang in that universe and a whole new universe of life is created.

I personally think universes have beginnings but no ending. So essentially the universe(like one's soul imo) has a beginning but is infinite.

There is no doubt in my mind that we are in a multiverse. How many universes,... anyone's guess is as good as mine. If each black hole leads to different universes there may be quite a lot of universes out there(manifested universes with galaxies or empty ones)... I believe life has always existed, and always will. A true infinity.

I've been interested in the beginning stages of a universe. Having ideas of various ETs seeding their DNA into the universe etc, then leaving and letting the whole thing grow organically. Things like that have been in my thoughts.

On the flip side if a universe ends, which I personally don't think is practical, all the malicious races would probably start a massive ET war and countless planets would be armageddoned. You would have chaos for those who didn't escape the universe.

One set of reasoning and logic skills ETs have given me about figuring out the universe I have found in a quote of Einstein's:
    “When I am judging a theory, I ask myself whether, if I were God, I would have arranged the world in such a way.”
    -Albert Einstein

I don't personally believe in God, but that method works great. Universal mechanics are (arguably)perfect in how they are(designed). So by going by the way that makes the most sense in a perfectionists way, one can figure out certain things about the omniverse and universal mechanics.
    Last edited by Omni; 1st August 2014 at 03:12.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Amenjo (31st July 2014), Cara (1st August 2014), EC1000 (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st July 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I looked up intra-universe and found that it is a wormhole connection between parallel universes. I don't claim to know much of this. Here is a more formal definition.

"The basic notion of an intra-universe wormhole is that it is a compact region of spacetime whose boundary is topologically trivial but whose interior is not simply connected. Formalizing this idea leads to definitions such as the following, taken from Matt Visser's Lorentzian Wormholes.

"If a Minkowski spacetime contains a compact region Ω, and if the topology of Ω is of the form Ω ~ R x Σ, where Σ is a three-manifold of the nontrivial topology, whose boundary has topology of the form ∂Σ ~ S2, and if, furthermore, the hypersurfaces Σ are all spacelike, then the region Ω contains a quasipermanent intra-universe wormhole."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

EC1000 (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote That’s very interesting. I like what you said about how are atoms are akin to black holes. I predict that science will soon identify the "space" between proton, electrons, and atom nuclei as the same "dark matter/ energy they believe comprises all of the "space" we can’t see when we look into the sky.

Thing is EC1000 they, the Stars are small and have found an equilibrium, they gathered the materials to form Planets (and will grab anything that comes near enough, like comets etc) and that was their strength balanced!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

EC1000 (1st August 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Urantia.org online reading or download for your own leisure. Took me 3 months to read it all, but it was such a great help in learning about the universes of universes and quadrants of the whole Galaxy. I especially liked where they spoke of the 'whole life of Christ/Yeshua/Jesus.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

24. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Anyone with such an inquisitive mind is welcome in these parts, my friend. There's a lot to know!

A good place to start would be learning about the scientific take on the universe, and Wikipedia is pretty comprehensive, with lots of separate articles to enjoy.

So, here's the overview:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_cosmology

and here's a start on the "multiverse":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

Good hunting!

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

EC1000 (1st August 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

there are seven belts of creation , we live in the fourth belt , the visible material belt ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...e:Creation.gif creation/the universe as told by Semjase , plejaren ET ... they have given all the information you could want about , stars , planets , dimensions , barriers , black holes , black energy , dark matter , number of galaxies , etc ... there are even space shifted dimensions , one which they come from 80 light years beyond the seven sisters in a space time dimension a fraction of a second difference from ours ... yep , they built a bridge to cross over to get here ... they say there is an absolutum that contains many universes and an absolute-absolutum that contains all the absolutums ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

28. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I think of dimensions as layers or blankets, stacked on top of each other but also interweaved and overlapping. This physical reality being 3-dimensional. But what dimension are we in when we dream?

Our perspective say, of the planet Jupiter in this 3-dimensions, is an enormous, uninhabited, deadly ball of gas, but perhaps it's inhabited, solid & completely different in another dimensions (as would our Earth be).

Think of early contactee's who claimed to have travelled to the planets of our solar system and met Martians, Venusians etc. (which we "know" to be uninhabited, - because Science and NASA tells us so - and such contactee's were subsequently debunked & ridiculed). Maybe they really did - in a different dimensional reality
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 3rd August 2014 at 04:04.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

thx EC1000

injoy this guy's mind:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=4zc0ICPoqlM
    will definitely check him out-thank you!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Already-you have all given me much to think about. Like arnold said, "I'll be back" Peace and tranquility to you all

30. The Following User Says Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread