Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: What Obama Called His Wife Has Many People Talking

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: What Obama Called His Wife Has Many People Talking

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    What a lot of crap this is! This is not a worthy thread for Avalon!
    Perhaps you could explain to us what this little bump is...

Me thinks Michelle/Michael is a Hermaphrodite...

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 2nd August 2014 at 16:34.

2. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,120 times in 744 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Quote Posted by lizfrench (here)
    Quote Posted by michaelv (here)
    Is there a perverted secret being kept from the American people? In the below video this is what is called an unconscious slip.Did Obama let the transvestite out of the bag so to speak?There have been numerous stories that Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite.It’s almost to preposterous to believe, that there is blasphemy going on right under our noses in the white house.I saw the photo’s pointing out Michelle’s many manly features.

Source:
    Code:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/07/what-obama-called-his-wife-has-many-people-talking-2465586.html
    Did you actually say blasphemy, who are you? This sounds like controlled opposition.
    I think there is mention in the Bible about homosexuality and similar type life styles being blasphemous. So maybe that's the perspective the OP is coming from. He/She has a right to his/her opinion, same as you, regardless if it's a consensus view of reality or not. Not sure what "controlled opposition" means?

Peace everyone!

Ever eaten Shrimp? Crab? Something from the sea that is not fish? Got a Tatoo? Worked on a Sunday? etc etc etc.... I do not get why it's ok to pick and choose what is relevant and what is not from that book. Either you believe it is the word of god and follow it - all of it - including said things which you personally think/feel is irrellivant because of X Y Z reason.

Similar to calling yourself a Tibetan Monk because you've read the books and believe in it but at the same time are working on wall st and acting like a playboy.

Or we could go hey - you know what better way to have absolute control over someone than holding a secret like that. Before it started leaking out you all probably disliked him for many reasons regardless - but now that it is coming out it probably makes people oh so much more bitter for no other reason than whom he loves.

Can we take a step further? Picture perhaps it's intentional? Could it spark an uproar or a revolution big enough to allow your army's to declare martial law and take over?

Whatever your feelings are on that topic - please do not get caught up in it and lose sight of the bigger picture. He is afteral, just a puppet. The ones pulling the strings are the ones you need to remain focused on. Puppet's are easily replaceable.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Akasha (1st August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014), Snoweagle (1st August 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    He is afteral, just a puppet. The ones pulling the strings are the ones you need to remain focused on. Puppet's are easily replaceable.
    I disagree. You are preaching to the choir. The people having the wool pulled over their eyes, perhaps on this, and in any case on many other matters, are those who see the most powerful man on earth. For them US presidents are not that easily replaceable in midterm. It would be invaluable if we could change the storyline on that level – for people to discover that the president has been economical with the truth, he is not the bona fide happily married family man and peacemaker that he is made out to be. That would be invaluable on two levels: it would mean that the puppet show would take an unexpected turn into unscripted territory, but on another level, this would happen because someone else got to pull his strings.

Just as it is not antisemitic to criticize a Jewish mass murderer on the grounds that he is a mass murderer – which is becoming plain to see even from the back of the class – it is not homophobic to denounce a closet gay on the grounds that he is being dishonest in a relatively small matter indicative of possible dishonesty in bigger matters. Let make a mountain of this molehill, or rather let’s pull this iceberg out of the water. If Obama can’t tell us about MH17 (and maybe he can’t), let him just tell us who Michael is. There has to be a simple explanation.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Akasha (1st August 2014), DNA (18th August 2014), onawah (2nd August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

"Just as it is not antisemitic to criticize a Jewish mass murderer on the grounds that he is a mass murderer"

Technically the vast majority of Jews are not Semitic at all, but are Askanasi. But otherwise I agree with your point. :-)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The image doesn't come up because you've posted the main site rather than an image from it. I took the liberty of adding one for you.

20 Funniest Abandon Thread Gifs

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (2nd August 2014), Gardener (2nd August 2014), KiwiElf (1st August 2014), panopticon (3rd August 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

I'm exercising my right to be a libran in this scenario too. Whilst it's easy to jump on the "this is absurd" bandwagon as many clearly have done (and I sympathise, really!) there's still.......er......well......that lump!

TigaHawk's comment of:

Quote Can we take a step further? Picture perhaps it's intentional? Could it spark an uproar or a revolution big enough to allow your army's to declare martial law and take over?
    is something I have pondered myself with regard to this nonsense/explosive game changer. After all the US fundamentalist christian right would go into bigot meltdown mode (BMM) if such information was found to be true.

Assume nothing. Hold everything unknown, to a greater or lesser degree, in the possibility matrix.................or don't, but when there appears to be circumstantial evidence, i.e. that lump, do we just reject it because it exceeds our absurdity threshold?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Ecnal61 (2nd August 2014), onawah (2nd August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

the only thing i see in this thread directing negativity towards homosexuality or transgenderism are the posts from the people saying that it is doing so and that this should be removed, isn't "avalon worthy" etc. This comes from those particular reader’s own perceptions which they transmute into something for them to become upset about and feed it back into the thread, derailing the original intent. The OPs intent as far as I can tell just to point out yet another lie/ layer of deceit. thats all. Not to get anybody's bee in a bonnet. As far as gender and sexuality goes, I think sly stone said it best when he said. "aaaaa-hhhhh...everyday peeeoplllllle, yeah"
    jacovesk- lol you seem like a very daring individual considering the climate of this thread...lol

peace to you all. May it be the piece you like best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JvkaUvB-ec
    Last edited by EC1000; 1st August 2014 at 19:41. Reason: gotta put the song in now, how can I not?
    Secret elders from a gentle race,
    this world has seldom seen.
    Talk of days for which we sit and wait
    when all will be revealed.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

NancyV (15th August 2014), onawah (2nd August 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Quote Posted by lizfrench (here)
    Quote Posted by michaelv (here)
    Is there a perverted secret being kept from the American people? In the below video this is what is called an unconscious slip.Did Obama let the transvestite out of the bag so to speak?There have been numerous stories that Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite.It’s almost to preposterous to believe, that there is blasphemy going on right under our noses in the white house.I saw the photo’s pointing out Michelle’s many manly features.

Source:
    Code:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/07/what-obama-called-his-wife-has-many-people-talking-2465586.html
    Did you actually say blasphemy, who are you? This sounds like controlled opposition.
    I think there is mention in the Bible about homosexuality and similar type life styles being blasphemous. So maybe that's the perspective the OP is coming from. He/She has a right to his/her opinion, same as you, regardless if it's a consensus view of reality or not. Not sure what "controlled opposition" means?

Peace everyone!
    Controlled opposition = Disinformation

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

When I click on the second page of this thread, I get a Malware alert, cautioning me not to view the page.
    Is anyone else getting that?
    I wonder if there is something on that page that someone doesn't want us to see.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (18th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Point is, his being gay, is part of a whole connection of unsavoury facts, the tippy tip of a huge iceberg.

Quote by an ex US State Department Employee - William Blum....

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Akasha (2nd August 2014), DNA (18th August 2014), Ecnal61 (2nd August 2014), Gardener (2nd August 2014), NancyV (15th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    The website that jackovesk linked to for his Michelle Obama image was provoking a warning from Google's Chrome browser, as that website was on their list of malware sites. So I chose a different image and put it in jackovesk's post.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (18th August 2014), onawah (2nd August 2014)

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

You know what? You'd have to be pretty goddamn low to believe **** like this. I'm not holding back. How dare you link to Sucha Fool and his nonsense?

Sucha Fool and his ilk should be ashamed for their homophobic, transphobic comments towards the President and First Lady. Of course, neither allegations are true. But, half-wit ignoramuses will run with this **** because they have to stoop that low.

Shame, shame, shame!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Mac (2nd August 2014), panopticon (3rd August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...y.html.......2 mins it took me to find this,plus a few quotes from her brother that shows this is a lazy and puzzling train of thought..... guano thread.Just my opinion mind, if clutching at lumps is yer thing fire away.No offence intended just hard to take seriously.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Post:

Akasha (2nd August 2014), panopticon (3rd August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    What a lot of crap this is! This is not a worthy thread for Avalon!

That little bump is called PHOTOSHOP!!! It was added by some person of ill-intent to spread nasty rumors, which it has succeeded in doing.

Here are other pictures of her from the same event, her 2008 DNC speech. They show NO BUMP. Why? BECAUSE IN REALITY THERE IS NONE.

I agree with Carmen. This topic is a load of crap and it is not worthy of an Avalon thread.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Carmen (5th August 2014), panopticon (3rd August 2014)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Maybe she was wearing a butterfly in that first shot and then, after it had served its purpose, removed it... thus why it does not show in those later shots.

If it were a butterfly then the rumors need to be adjusted.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

karelia (2nd August 2014)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Nothing here either. I wonder why? Because THERE IS NOTHING!

These pictures were all taken while she was on stage for her speech. She was joined on-stage by her kids (THE KIDS SHE GAVE BIRTH TO) when her speech was over.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 2nd August 2014 at 19:40.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

panopticon (3rd August 2014)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

IMLAO, this thread is so contrived

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Nothing here either. I wonder why? Because THERE IS NOTHING!
    These pictures were all taken while she was on stage for her speech. She was joined on-stage by her kids
    (THE KIDS SHE GAVE BIRTH TO) when her speech was over.
    And you know this to be true? May we ask how?
    So far, no one has provided any legit photos of Michelle pregnant.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chester (2nd August 2014)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    When I click on the second page of this thread, I get a Malware alert, cautioning me not to view the page.
    Is anyone else getting that?
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The website that jackovesk linked to for his Michelle Obama image was provoking a warning from Google's Chrome browser, as that website was on their list of malware sites. So I chose a different image and put it in jackovesk's post.
    Yup - someone else got it too and reported it to me yesterday. I tracked it down to a link to an image from a site that Google doesn't trust, and put a different image link, to a similar image, in its place.

You should be able to view this page without any alert now.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (3rd August 2014), Gardener (4th August 2014), onawah (3rd August 2014)

35. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Yeah, I'm going to put this simply:

Of course it does not matter what orientation somebody is. It is none of our business, so long as we are not being lied to or being harmed.

It IS a problem in this case (if it is true), because if our political leaders are lying about something and covering something up that is so petty as sexual/gender orientation (in the words of some Avalon members), then it makes one ponder what else they can be lying about...perhaps something bigger and more important?

One of the methods I use to get people thinking is by asking them if they believe that the government is 100% truthful to the public on every single issue. If the person says no, I bring up a simple example, such as 9/11. Given all of the evidence that simply shows that the story the government has told about 9/11 is not completely true -- even discounting alternative theories about inside jobs -- it is a HUGE deal. If the government does not tell the full real story of 9/11, you can sure as HELL bet they are lying about other things. So what other things are they lying about...?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Conehead (3rd August 2014), NancyV (15th August 2014), onawah (3rd August 2014), Snookie (29th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast