+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: What Obama Called His Wife Has Many People Talking

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default What Obama Called His Wife Has Many People Talking

Is there a perverted secret being kept from the American people? In the below video this is what is called an unconscious slip.Did Obama let the transvestite out of the bag so to speak?There have been numerous stories that Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite.It’s almost to preposterous to believe, that there is blasphemy going on right under our noses in the white house.I saw the photo’s pointing out Michelle’s many manly features.

Source:
    Code:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/07/what-obama-called-his-wife-has-many-people-talking-2465586.html

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to michaelv For This Post:

Ecnal61 (2nd August 2014), Maia Gabrial (3rd August 2014), Matt P (1st August 2014), Robin (3rd August 2014), sigma6 (1st August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: What Obama Called His Wife Has Many People Talking

This has already been discussed on a previous thread.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st July 2014), michaelv (31st July 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

i did check to see if it was posted via title..my bad..can mods please remove..thank you

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

And I'll repeat what I said on that previous thread:

The "evidence" (that Michelle Obama could be a man) is pretty weak; there are plenty of women who possess an adam's apple & whose ring finger is longer than their index finger (and plenty of men whose ring finger is shorter - examine your own hands); men with narrow shoulders and wide hips (and vice versa - actress Ursula Andress emerging from the surf in an early James Bond movie is at least one I can think of); working out hard at a gym will also "masculinise" a women's physique. Crotch shot??? Yeah, they're all stills, not movies. Heard of Photoshop? Likewise, an effeminate man or masculine woman (tomboyish) doesn't necessarily make them gay.

Surely we have more important things to discuss?

7. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I don't think that this posting is appropriate for Project Avalon. This slanders a lot of other people. Now call Obama and wife Reptilians and that's OK.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

guys it seems like you are targeting me?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelv For This Post:

sigma6 (1st August 2014), skamandar (29th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

We have a transexual Mayor in this country, (Georgina Beyer, Mayor of Carterton), and you know what? No-one gives a damn because she's good at her job. She was voted in by that city - for quite a few terms. She is now a respected member of government. Transexuals can no more change what/who they are than a person can change their sexuality, skin colour or eye colour. (Not that it has anything to do with Michelle, who I doubt wields any great power in any case).

If we can't get along with each other (and our differences) what future do we have? The content of this video reeks of ill-informed, devisive prejudice in one form or another.

Let's get out of the dark ages into the 21st Century, shall we?.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 31st July 2014 at 23:31.

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by michaelv (here)
    I don't see why this thread should be removed from this forum as it's a conspiracy based topic. And no one should target you if they are. This isn't a topic against gays or transgenders if true, (unless you have religious issues with that), it would be about fraud, deceit and a host of serious and virtually incalculable problems from the highest office in our country.
    Last edited by OMG; 31st July 2014 at 23:49.

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    I don't see why this thread should be removed from this forum as it's a conspiracy based topic. And no one should target you if they are. This isn't a topic against gays or transgenders if true, (unless you have religious issues with that), it would be about fraud, deceit and a host of serious and virtually incalculable problems from the highest office in our country.
    Let's assume it's true - let's assume that there is some major cover up that Michelle is guy or a trans. Let's say some 6 month undercover operation headed and funded by people like us finally prove once and for all that Michelle is a transsexual. Now what? We can finally have "proof" that politicians are deceitful? RFLMFAO. What a huge distraction to keep the sheeple looking the other way while children are being bombed, etc.

I have to go cleanse myself for now spending time on a topic that has zero value to anyone but freaks of gossip, and homophobes.

No offence michaelv -- I am not targeting you, just this ridiculous topic that I am surprised keeps having interest among supposedly learned and intelligent people.

My 2 cents. And the last words from me on this topic, ever.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

animovado (2nd August 2014), Cipher (1st August 2014), Dennis Leahy (1st August 2014), Ellisa (1st August 2014), Fellow Aspirant (1st August 2014), gripreaper (1st August 2014), KiwiElf (1st August 2014), noprophet (1st August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014), Wind (3rd August 2014), wnlight (1st August 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

This idea would be laughable if it were not so spiteful. It is medieval, literally, and dates from medieval practices, however even the Vatican no longer checks the pope for presence of testicles. (Well not publicly anyway!) Read Kiwielf's comment. (and De Dushkyn) It doesn't matter-- and it's none of our business. However I must say that I think Michelle Obama is a very striking example of a physically and mentally strong, forceful woman. Such desirable qualities are not solely the preserve of men, which is what this pathetic controversy seems to suggest.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st August 2014), KiwiElf (1st August 2014), mischief (1st August 2014), noprophet (1st August 2014), panopticon (3rd August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014), wnlight (1st August 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This topic (if found to be true) would be about fraud, and a host of other legal ramifications that would result in impeachment or many other legal things. Such as how did they get their children and who approved or covered that up, etc. The consequences of the Presidency would be similar to what would happen if Obama's birth certificate was found to be false or non-existent.

So although the words homosexual and transgender are involved it is NOT about homosexuals or transgenders. It's that simple, hypothetically speaking.
    Last edited by OMG; 1st August 2014 at 01:13.

18. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

What a lot of crap this is! This is not a worthy thread for Avalon!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st August 2014), Ellisa (2nd August 2014), panopticon (3rd August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014), wnlight (1st August 2014)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    We have a transexual Mayor in this country, (Georgina Beyer, Mayor of Carterton), and you know what? No-one gives a damn because she's good at her job. She was voted in by that city - for quite a few terms. She is now a respected member of government. Transexuals can no more change what/who they are than a person can change their sexuality, skin colour or eye colour. (Not that it has anything to do with Michelle, who I doubt wields any great power in any case).

If we can't get along with each other (and our differences) what future do we have? The content of this video reeks of ill-informed, devisive prejudice in one form or another.

Let's get out of the dark ages into the 21st Century, shall we?.
    Pardon my Libra nature but this is completely irrelevant. This has nothing to do with any bias towards transsexuals. This is about deception / telling the truth.
    Frankly I'm ashamed by the negative responses to this. None of you has any idea if it's true or not. It could very well be. The Obamas, if that's who they really are, could be anybody. They are figureheads acting out in a show. The entire government is a fraud and they lie about OKC, 9/11, aliens, our true history and every other damn thing out there but, oh, they wouldn't lie about a homosexual and his transgender partner living a fake life. I don't have an opinion one way or the other....other than I find all such discussions fascinating and nothing much surprises me anymore (see my signature statement). I mean really, if you can handle the other discussions on Project Avalon, you should be mature enough to handle this one. Don't like it? Move on.

Matt
    Last edited by Matt P; 1st August 2014 at 01:57.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

21. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Akasha (1st August 2014), Ammit (1st August 2014), catzone (13th August 2014), cursichella1 (1st August 2014), Daughter of Time (3rd August 2014), Debra (3rd August 2014), genevieve (1st August 2014), heyokah (1st August 2014), Jovian (18th August 2014), Lettherebelight (30th August 2014), Maia Gabrial (9th September 2014), NancyV (15th August 2014), Robin (3rd August 2014), sigma6 (1st August 2014), skamandar (29th August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014), syrwong (19th August 2014), T Smith (2nd August 2014), TargeT (27th April 2017), the_real_dave-id (1st August 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a perverted secret being kept from the American people? In the below video this is what is called an unconscious slip.Did Obama let the transvestite out of the bag so to speak?There have been numerous stories that Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite.It’s almost to preposterous to believe, that there is blasphemy going on right under our noses in the white house.I saw the photo’s pointing out Michelle’s many manly features.

Source:
    Code:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/07/what-obama-called-his-wife-has-many-people-talking-2465586.html
    Did you actually say blasphemy, who are you? This sounds like controlled opposition.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Ki's (1st August 2014), panopticon (3rd August 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Smile Re: What Obama Called His Wife Has Many People Talking

Quote Posted by lizfrench (here)

Source:
    Code:
    Did you actually say blasphemy, who are you? This sounds like controlled opposition.
    I think there is mention in the Bible about homosexuality and similar type life styles being blasphemous. So maybe that's the perspective the OP is coming from. He/She has a right to his/her opinion, same as you, regardless if it's a consensus view of reality or not. Not sure what "controlled opposition" means?

Peace everyone!
    Last edited by OMG; 1st August 2014 at 02:25.

25. Link to Post #16
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Obama should be impeached for deceit, yes, and for not fulfilling his oath to uphold the US constitution, for giving trillions of dollars to the banksters, for ordering US citizens executed by drones without trial. The list of crimes goes on. Let's not have this witch hunt for transsexuals. That is beneath us.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st August 2014), lizfrench (2nd August 2014), Omni (1st August 2014)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

28. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st August 2014)

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

One of the first things that occurred to me when this story first made the rounds, starting with Joan Rivers' comments, was that if it is true, then it is a political powder keg, and would have enormous ramifications if it was proven to be true and made public.
    Talk about distractions in the news used to divert attention away from something the elite don't want us to focus on!
    And what a weapon to hold over the first couple's heads by the higher up elites if they ever needed a really effective blackmail tool.
    That's why this is clearly a valid subject for Avalon, as far as I'm concerned.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Akasha (1st August 2014), araucaria (1st August 2014), KiwiElf (1st August 2014), Lettherebelight (30th August 2014), NancyV (15th August 2014), seeker/reader (2nd August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

If it is true. The fact that people have to pretend they are incapable of discerning whether Joan Rivers was "joking" (because she is a comedian you know...) and if she was just speaking "plainly" as an old lady who is too old to care that she is spreading information, that should be kept among the "we" whom she specifically referenced... is the very same reason I don't agree with the "it's ok for gays to go public, and in fact they should parade down the street" mentality.

This is a perfect example of how even the most basic simple human observations are now beyond most people's ability. There is a public consciousness where your IQ drops, because it is being dictated by someone who just told you how your supposed to interpret your own perception, because you're not an "expert". Common sense is not something you have to go to school to get. Opening your eyes and cleaning out your ears requires no special education. Telling the truth doesn't require a degree... Exercising logic is not a sacred art that is only allowed to be practiced by wealthy upper middle class snobs and above....

We are becoming worshippers of mediocrity. It's my opinion that Joan Rivers said what she said and meant it. She is an old woman. She looked like she was a little tired at the end of a long day, and just wanted to go home. The reporter was "playing her" ... it panned out... And she opened her mouth and let something slip out. For a moment she thought that the whole planet was living in the same world as her tiny bubble. Happens ALL the time. Whether it is accurate or not is not the point. She clearly believed it to be true and she stated it as such.

Given that. She also indicated that it was "understood" by many others... For a few moments she may have felt tired of maintaining this "us and them" bourgeois class mentality and she might have "felt" it was time the "world knew" Old people do that. The implications ARE huge. But justifying political correct gay propaganda which is just another mind control program is a joke.

And the self brain washing... People literally hypnotizing themselves "the news reporter says she was joking..." oh guess what ... I think... she was joking... yeah... that's it... she was joking... This is HOW WEAK MINDED people are becoming!!! This planet is ripe for an ANVIL the size of the MOON to drop on EVERYONES head... RIPE...

They are doing the same thing with programming us to accept death (of other people of course, because they "deserve it") First 911, then a war on terror, then pre-emptive strikes are acceptable, then policing other countries, then killing people who don't agree with all the previous bullsh**... IT WAS ALL PLANNED, STEP BY STEP, TOTALITARIAN TIPTOE... I SEE A SIMILAR PATTERN. THERE IS AN AGENDA w the Gay rights movement. (I don't hate on them by the way, but they are not exemplary citizens, just because they are more sophisticated and lie better)

NOT GOOD. And I can't be bothered to break down all the unlimited reasons why, but for starters, there is illogicality, rationalizations, falsehoods, propaganda.... it all points to one thing
    AN AGENDA. They are not dumbing us down any more. We are at the next stage. I see people doing it to themselves all the time everywhere now...

The US is pathological because it doesn't know how to disagree, without feeling a compulsion that it must now sneak up behind you, beat your head in with a rock and steal your shoes and your smokes, because you "deserved it". Then go to his buddies and share the smokes (support the gays, war, etc) and show off his shiny new shoes (I'm God's gift...) to reinforce and justify the act and eventually completely suppress the guilt (killing is justified sometimes...) The buddies (weaker nations states) have got so many free cigs (printer press money... their own children's futures) when they finally figure out what they done. They don't want to stop it. Because one, they are a bunch of pushovers and two, they are addicted to the free smokes and the good stories...

Upate:
    Good people died to cover up the trail that lead to the truth about his HOMOSEXUALITY... I say there is correlation between him being a homosexual and a lying bastard... not one on one cause and effect, but definite correlation... All gays I know have the perfect rationalization to lie, "to protect themselves"... I don't agree...

look up the definition of rationalization and then rationale.
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st August 2014 at 07:00.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

NancyV (15th August 2014), onawah (1st August 2014), skamandar (29th August 2014), TargeT (27th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Some people appear to be seeing as other people’s phobias (in the sense of hate, e.g. homophobia) what are actually their own phobias (in the sense of fear, e.g. arachnophobia): their fear of dealing with something they find unsavoury. As if crossing the road were less homophobic than walking past someone and looking at them in the eye.

If a man wants to pass off as a woman, it is not politically correct to feel a little puzzled and wonder what else we are not being told. But calling him out as a reptilian, now that would be OK and even an important part of what we are doing here. Can somebody explain to me how this works?

Tell me, if I meet someone who is ‘vertically challenged’, should I look them in the eye, which amounts to recognizing their diminutiveness, or should I look straight over the top of their head as if they were of normal height? I know what I prefer when meeting a very tall person, but I gather I shouldn’t.

Political correctness is all about telling us how to think, and placing barriers in front of – or closets around – no-go areas where you would arrive at the truth. Murderous politicians? Hitler, Stalin, move along, nothing to see beyond this point. Genocidal activity? The Holocaust was the last word, nothing as bad can ever happen again. Obama’s a closet gay? That’s the worst he can do, but hey, you are not supposed to know about that.

In these parts, the truth stinks to high heaven. If you can’t stand the smell, get out of the sewer.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Akasha (1st August 2014), NancyV (15th August 2014), onawah (1st August 2014), Robin (3rd August 2014), sigma6 (2nd August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast