+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Don't mention Dr. Judy Wood

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default Don't mention Dr. Judy Wood

Interview about the work of Dr. Judy Wood (not with). She did the only real research into the cause of the destruction of the Twin Towers written with any scientific weight. Dr. Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez speaks about his experiences with censorship. A reference to Wikipedia was removed in 2 minutes. She also can not be mentioned on many other prominent sites on 9/11. A ban may be the result of mentioning her name.

Wood presents in her book "Where did the towers go?" her conclusion that a weapon was used in the category; Directed eneregy-Weapons. The idea that such a thing exsists should not occur to you.

Dr. Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez on Field Interference - Draw Your Conclusions From The Evidence

Examine all things and retain the good.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

BIG CAT (3rd August 2014), Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Earth Angel (1st August 2014), Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2014), Hazel (1st August 2014), Lifebringer (1st August 2014), mojo (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Omni (1st August 2014), ponda (1st August 2014), raregem (11th August 2014), Snoweagle (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014), tessie999 (2nd August 2014), Vangelo (1st August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default Re: Don't mention Dr. Judy Wood

Why Did James Fetzer Menace Dr Judy Wood Over Directed Energy Weapons

This raises serious questions , James Fetzer controls most of the narritive in main stream media , but if you look back 6 years you see James Fetzer mimicking Dr Judy Wood points endlessly . So why the flip and why the threats to silence Dr Woods , Fetzers has no issue with Dr Steven Jones , Dr Greg Jenkins , Dr Neils Harrit , Alienscientist , because they repeat the same lines for a decade about 911 .
    Dr Judy Woods gives you endless amount of new info all of it backed up . So why does everyone flock to Jim Fetzers associates and why do they ignore Dr Judy Woods remarkable research , remember James Fetzer is not a engineer he teaches language .

Examine all things and retain the good.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

BIG CAT (3rd August 2014), Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Ecnal61 (1st August 2014), Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2014), gardener2 (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), mojo (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've written a lot about Architects and Engineers for 911 Lies.

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=340&Itemid=60

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=329&Itemid=60

Matt Naus's experience.

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=367&Itemid=60

Richard Gage is, indeed a liar (when it comes to 911 evidence) - listen to this clip

Then look at this image http://www.checktheevidence.com/imag...eque%20etc.jpg

Is it any wonder people don't know this when somehow, Gage manages to do 30-date tours in the US and Canada

from 2008 to 2012 AE911Truth income was $1.365 million!!! I think it's time for a tax audit...Just a thought, you know...

http://pdfs.citizenaudit.org/2014_01...990_201212.pdf

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AndrewJohnson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), mojo (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I can understand why Richard Gage does not want to engage in
    Dr.Woods work. I watched a lot of his presentations a few years
    ago, and they were putting a logical argument that thermite
    was used and made it clear the official reason presented by
    NIST was flawed at best ,deliberate lies and dis info at worst.

For a lot of researchers that's as far as they will go, for them
    to go into realms of directed energy weapons and all the questions
    that go with that is a step to far , even if they may think about
    it privately. When Richard Gage and other went on TV with
    their theories he was met mainly with indifference, disbelief
    and sceptism. But some at least listened and did not dismiss
    him out of hand. If he went on to discuss Dr,Woods work on
    any mainstream media, with out studying her work it
    would be a recipe for ridicule and put the overall case
    that 9/11 was an inside job back into the realms of fantacy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally think Dr.Judy woods info is legit and
    have posted several threads about it......

This is a very good interview introducing Dr.Woods going over some of her
    terms and observations and is not to technical. Easy for everyone to understand.
    Obviously her presentations go in to much more scientific details.....

Dr. Judy Wood Goes #OffTheGrid [Part 1] | Jesse Ventura Off The Grid - Ora TV

Published on 30 Apr 2014

The Governor's weeklong investigation into the 9/11 attacks continues...and this is
    the episode you've been waiting for. It's Jesse's no-holds barred interview with
    none-other than Dr. Judy Wood, author of his Book of the Month selection (and
    widely debated), "Where Did The Towers Go?" Nothing is off-limits in this wide-
    ranging discussion -- both the Governor and Dr. Wood take on the naysayers, the
    doubters and even the truthers. What do you make of Dr. Wood's research? The
    debate continues at ora.tv/offthegrid.

Dr. Judy Wood Goes #OffTheGrid [Part 2] | Jesse Ventura Off The Grid - Ora TV

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st August 2014 at 10:31.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BIG CAT (3rd August 2014), Ecnal61 (1st August 2014), Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Ivanhoe (1st August 2014), jerry (3rd August 2014), Joe Sustaire (1st August 2014), mojo (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), ponda (1st August 2014), Snoweagle (1st August 2014), T Smith (2nd August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014), Vangelo (1st August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

John Lear has got some things right and some things wrong. Best to check it out carefully. http://www.drjudywood.com/ or even better http://www.wheredidthetowersgo.com/

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AndrewJohnson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Hervé (1st August 2014), mojo (1st August 2014), Snookie (1st August 2014), Snoweagle (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

If you are from my generation the idea of orbiting weapons platforms is
    more likely than not......

What if the funding was not pulled and taken under the wing
    of the secret space programme ? or other agency.....

1983 Reagan Announces Star Wars Missile Defense

===================================================

M A D.......Mutual assured Destruction......

In the film below, lasers are briefly mentioned.....

HIGH FRONTIER - Ronald Reagan , Star Wars , SDI Publicity Film 3311

Published on 27 Sep 2012

High Frontier was a private company that promoted space-based strategic defense
    against nuclear ICBMs. It was founded by Daniel O. Graham, a retired lieutenant
    general in the U.S. Army who is often called the "father of SDI". This film promotes
    Graham's initiative: a kinetic-energy weapon that could take out Soviet ICBMs as
    they flew towards the USA. It seemed plausible enough, but eventually the SDI
    plan diverged from High Frontier. The final SDI plan as put forward by Reagan's
    team relied on directed energy technologies such as lasers and particle beams to
    achieve shoot-downs, and even then it proved so challenging as to never be
    deployed.

This film is part of the Periscope Film LLC archive, one of the largest historic
    military, transportation, and aviation stock footage collections in the USA. Entirely
    film backed, this material is available for licensing in 24p HD. For more information
    visit http://www.PeriscopeFilm.com

President Ronald Reagan mentions Alien Threat at Fallston_ UN & National Strategy Forum

Published on 26 May 2012

http://youtu.be/cewABtsELa0
    President Ronald Reagan mentions Alien Threat at Fallston, UN & National Strategy Forum

Uploaded by zzapamiga on Oct 4, 2011
    12/4/1985 President Reagan remarks to students and faculty. Fallston High School.
    Fallston, Maryland.

9/21/1987 President Reagan's Address to The General Assembly. General Assembly
    Hall United Nations. New York.

5/4/1988 President Reagan's Address to Members and Guests of National Strategy
    Forum. Grand Ballroom Palmer House. Chicago, Illinois.

==================================================

Strategic Defence Initiative Star Wars

Published on 9 Feb 2012

Strategic Defence Initiative Star Wars. Old Video I found. Quite interesting. SDI
    would have worked. It was well on it's way before funding was pulled.

Who knows what is up there now......

Star Wars: The Next Generation

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st August 2014 at 10:13.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), mojo (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Snoweagle (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote John Lear has got some things right and some things wrong. Best to check it out carefully. http://www.drjudywood.com/ or even better http://www.wheredidthetowersgo.com/
    Yeah when I posted that I was looking for a relatively light response, that's before
    I realised an expert on this subject was looking in ....LOL

I changed the John Lear vid .........

Nice to see you add your knowledge to this subject........
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st August 2014 at 10:22.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Hazel (2nd August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

This issue has been debated here in many different posts. Nothing new in the debate except the russians have brought info along with Sandia labs. No one is discrediting Dr. Woods they have just outlined the type of energy weapon used and have pointed out the case of the increased cancer from nuclear contamination at the area of ground Zero. It's all to be found at Veterans Today web site.

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), iceni tribe (3rd August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Snoweagle (1st August 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    This issue has been debated here in many different posts. Nothing new in the debate except the russians have brought info along with Sandia labs. No one is discrediting Dr. Woods they have just outlined the type of energy weapon used and have pointed out the case of the increased cancer from nuclear contamination at the area of ground Zero. It's all to be found at Veterans Today web site.

Peace!
    It may have been discussed before - but not in a way which dispels the disinfo associated with thermite, nukes etc - and what is actually in Dr Wood's book etc.

Ah - of course! The site run for CIA Veterans! It's has 100% accurate information, right? It being run by Gordon Duff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m-ZY0R1HdQ

Would you trust it for accurate information on 9/11? Have you read my free book? http://tinyurl.com/911ftb Listen to it if you like.

Nukes? Did you not look at the contents page posted above? It's addressed in the book and I addressed it in 2008 and several times since:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=347&Itemid=60

The cancer in first responders was not the result of ionising radiation from "hot nukes" - it is most likely the result of them inhaling dustified buildings' contents. But Vets today and mainstream will not admit this is what happened - because doing so unravels so many sets of lies - in quite an unequivocal way.

So which "spirit" is guiding you Spiritguide? Is the spirit guiding you to the truth? I do hope so.

How refreshing it would be to see spiritguide post on this thread in a few weeks' time and say "Thanks Andrew for posting the links - I have now studied them and know the truth - I didn't believe it at first but now I KNOW." Trouble is most people prefers belief over knowledge and "discussion and debate" over careful analysis of pertinent details.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2014 at 11:56. Reason: fix tinyurl

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AndrewJohnson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2014), Hervé (2nd August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014), Vangelo (1st August 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Quote Posted by AndrewJohnson

How refreshing it would be to see spiritguide post on this thread in a few weeks' time and say "Thanks Andrew for posting the links - I have now studied them and know the truth - I didn't believe it at first but now I KNOW." Trouble is most people prefers belief over knowledge and "discussion and debate" over careful analysis of pertinent details.
    Truth is relevant. There are many truths and mine are as realistic, as experienced, as any others. Apparently you discount others knowledge of science as well. No problem, go for it. Just posted about previous articles on the different scientific perspectives on the subject for discernment.

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

From 2001 until about 2008, I bought into the official story on 9/11.

For the last several years, I've trusted Judy Wood's research above all others.

My current (and fairly recent) view is that while Judy Wood's research on the destruction of the WTC towers remains far and away the best, however Gordon Duff (who self admittedly tells untruths fairly often) is likely also substantially correct in stating that he has received reports from the Russians of the use of small nuclear bombs provided by Israel, and that these reports from the Russians are themselves substantially correct.

The key to my apparently inconsistent view is that nuclear bombs, directed energy weapons and "scalar physics" have more overlap than we usually realize. Nukes can cause strange effects, such as those observed by Hutchinson (using very different means, on a much smaller scale) and nukes apparently can be engineered to have a limited and fairly well defined range and nature of effect.

My present view is that the "directed energy" weapons responsible for the dustification of the towers consisted substantially or primarily of highly engineered nuclear bombs, emitting an intense neutron flux from various positions in the core of the towers sufficient to disassociate (dustify) the molecular bonds of most of the materials in the towers, including human bodies, concrete and steel, but not so much paper.

Whether these same bombs caused all of the more remote effects, such as toasted cars, or whether some other scalar physics mechanism caused those particular effects... I am presently quite undecided. Certainly other means were involved as well for some of the more remote effects, as evidenced by the strange behaviour of hurricane Erin.

There were enough explosions, fireballs and other strange effects, from the time of initial (apparent) airplane impact until the final dustification, and following in the WTC complex and its victims for years following, that it is a near certainty that multiple mechanisms were used.

Certainly, in any case, an immense amount of energy was required, in a very short period of time (10 seconds to dustify each tower) to disassociate that many molecular bonds. As anyone who has ever imagined trying to turn even one cinder block into talcum powder fine dust using a sledge hammer will likely realize, that's "hard work" ... a lot of hard work.

Also, certainly, Judy Wood has been getting more flak than more or less any 9/11 researcher out there. This however does not necessarily mean that she is exactly "over the target", as the bastards in power know well the propensity of those of us trying to think and research outside of their boxes to associate "getting flak" with "being over the target." The mechanical engineering, determined and disciplined research, integrity, and analysis skills of Judy are all unmatched in this arena. She does not however, so far as I am aware, claim to be a world class expert on nuclear weapons, directed energy or their underlying scalar physics.

Thank-you Andrew, and especially thank-you Judy, for all you've done and continue to do to investigate this central aspect of 9/11.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2014 at 18:47.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (2nd August 2014), Cara (1st August 2014), Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2014), iceni tribe (2nd August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), ponda (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Sierra (2nd August 2014), Snoweagle (1st August 2014), Sophocles (3rd August 2014), spiritguide (1st August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (1st August 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    Why Did James Fetzer Menace Dr Judy Wood Over Directed Energy Weapons

This raises serious questions , James Fetzer controls most of the narritive in main stream media , but if you look back 6 years you see James Fetzer mimicking Dr Judy Wood points endlessly . So why the flip and why the threats to silence Dr Woods , Fetzers has no issue with Dr Steven Jones , Dr Greg Jenkins , Dr Neils Harrit , Alienscientist , because they repeat the same lines for a decade about 911 .
    Dr Judy Woods gives you endless amount of new info all of it backed up . So why does everyone flock to Jim Fetzers associates and why do they ignore Dr Judy Woods remarkable research , remember James Fetzer is not a engineer he teaches language .

I think it's because they are afraid of the people finding out and slowly taking them out where ever their shadow is. I get that as the reason and as its dead on. The people would go after them there wouldn't be enough people on the force that would support murdering Americans on their own soil, to start a ME war. Of course they would be hung from the lamp posts on Main St. Possibly in front of a church, they've taken their money and screwed over it too. Probably threatened their families because they couldn't shut them up. Ooooo, this makes me so ready to incarcerate them for the penguin walk, they have no shame. How long Father, how long?
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 1st August 2014 at 13:25.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), mojo (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), spiritguide (1st August 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

still bummed the supreme "jesters" I mean court wont' take Dr Judy Woods case even when she applied for whistle-blower status. Imagine the program failed her when presenting waste fraud & abuse, and now who would use the whislte blower program today. We have some great new examples, the IRS and Veteran affairs...hope the pres, congress & courts have a great summer vacation... they earned it...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), spiritguide (1st August 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I wasn't aware of Dr. Judy Wood or Dr. Fred Bell's research until a few months before Dr. Fred Bell was killed.
    And at this time had not connected the names to the concepts.

I woke up one morning believing that the WTC towers had been compromised by wireless electronic technology,
    could not shake the impression, and before long Google had hooked me up with the webpage of a certain "John Hutchison".

I think it was the summer after 2012 Super Bowl that we found out via Jesse Ventura's show that there's a growing movement of scientists who support the "no touch demo" theory.

@_@

It's kind of like a scavenger hunt when you get one of these impressions -- you know the rough concept of what you're looking for but things still get missed.

I really appreciate anyone willing to talk about/reintroduce the theories of any of these 3 people...

28. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From 2001 until about 2008, I bought into the official story on 9/11.

For the last several years, I've trusted Judy Wood's research above all others.

My current (and fairly recent) view is that while Judy Wood's research on the destruction of the WTC towers remains far and away the best, however Gordon Duff (who self admittedly tells untruths fairly often) is likely also substantially correct in stating that he has received reports from the Russians of the use of small nuclear bombs provided by Israel, and that these reports from the Russians are themselves substantially correct.

The key to my apparently inconsistent view is that nuclear bombs, directed energy weapons and "scalar physics" have more overlap than we usually realize. Nukes can cause strange effects, such as those observed by Hutchinson (using very different means, on a much smaller scale) and nukes apparently can be engineered to have a limited and fairly well defined range and nature of effect.

My present view is that the "directed energy" weapons responsible for the dustification of the towers consisted substantially or primarily of highly engineered nuclear bombs, emitting an intense neutron flux from various positions in the core of the towers sufficient to disassociate (dustify) the molecular bonds of most of the materials in the towers, including human bodies, concrete and steel, but not so much paper.

Whether these same bombs caused some of the more remote effects, such as toasted cars, or whether some other scalar physics mechanism caused those ... I am presently quite undecided. Certainly other means were involved as well, as evidenced by the strange behaviour of hurricane Erin.

There were enough explosions, fireballs and other strange effects, from the time of initial (apparent) airplane impact until the final dustification, and following in the WTC complex and its victims for years following, that it is a near certainty that multiple mechanisms were used.

Certainly, in any case, an immense amount of energy was required, in a very short period of time (10 seconds to dustify each tower) to disassociate that many molecular bonds. As anyone who has ever imagined trying to turn even one cinder block into talcum powder fine dust using a sledge hammer will likely realize, that's "hard work" ... a lot of hard work.

Also, certainly, Judy Wood has been getting more flak than more or less any 9/11 researcher out there. This however does not necessarily mean that she is exactly "over the target", as the bastards in power know well the propensity of those of us trying to think and research outside of their boxes to associate "getting flak" with "being over the target." The mechanical engineering, determined and disciplined research, integrity, and analysis skills of Judy are all unmatched in this arena. She does not however, so far as I am aware, claim to be a world class expert on nuclear weapons, directed energy or their underlying scalar physics.

Thank-you Andrew, and especially thank-you Judy, for all you've done and continue to do to investigate this central aspect of 9/11.
    Awesome post, great summary.
    The weapons used are space based "communications satellites". Clearly having remote tunable oscillators does have a military advantage.

When the next war starts, and it will soon, these will be the weapons of choice to simulate "nuclear bombs". A simple airborne "white" EMP explosion coincident or timed to coincide with a targeted satellite electromagnetic scalar discharge could destroy a city. Actually, the product of interference of scalar waves produces neutrons, so it would be quite fair to call the discharge a neutron ray. And neutron waves will disassociate biological tissue. Exterminates life.

This weapon was used in the second Gulf War against the Iraqi soldiers at Baghdad airport before the American GIs arrived. The Iraqi soldiers were boiled in their own bodies. Skulls exploded from the brain boiling. Bodies evaporated of all its body water leaving a previous six foot man as a two foot heap of compacted flesh.

Am a great supporter of Dr Judy Woods work, it is a disgrace to the Science community that she be left to stand alone.

So, when WWIII starts (Ukraine, Gaza) and there are NO reports of satellites crashing to Earth then you know that weapon is still to be played. Everyone carry's a mobile phone, handy locator for targeting. Forests would be good places to hide but alas the same weapons are being used to set them alight to. Fish stocks are being obliterated by the same weapons as well, that's why those whales and dolphins are running aground mentally blinded and burned. Ancient sites of antiquity are located, weather control and earthquakes as well. These weapons are vile.

Thank Tesla. He didn't trust his American peers so he gave it to their (our) "Masters". Oh the irony.

To have some understanding of the energy available for scalar weapon satellites that are being used against us in so many evil ways, can be found in the following thread posted by Paul depicting Dr Michael Claradge at the Electric Universe Conference earlier this year.
    http://www.projectavalon.net/forum4/...nment--EU2014-
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 1st August 2014 at 16:05.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st August 2014), Hervé (2nd August 2014), Nasu (1st August 2014), Sierra (2nd August 2014), ThePythonicCow (1st August 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote John Lear has got some things right and some things wrong. Best to check it out carefully. http://www.drjudywood.com/ or even better http://www.wheredidthetowersgo.com/
    This is a very good presentation.....

Dr. Judy Wood - Breakthrough Energy Movement conference in Holland, 2012

====================================================

Dr Judy Wood - Several good interviews in early 2013

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-in-early-2013

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where Did The Towers Go?" - Dr Judy Wood in the UK....Sky 200 TV with Theo Chalmers.

One Step Beyond TV show with Theo Chalmers on SKY 200 in the U.K..25 /10/2011

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Theo-Chalmers
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st August 2014 at 17:11.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BIG CAT (3rd August 2014), Fellow Aspirant (2nd August 2014), Sierra (2nd August 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This interesting...........Not space lasers but aircraft lasers...
    Then print your own warhead .....

Lasers may allow civilian airliners to fend off missiles

Published on 31 Jul 2014

With the recent downing of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, many are
    once again questioning what can be done to protect civilian aircraft
    from missiles and other projectiles. The idea gaining the most traction
    is equipping airliners with anti-missile defense systems mounted on
    the belly of the crafts. Using lasers, the systems would lock onto
    incoming projectiles and scramble their electronics, causing them to
    explode a safe distance from the plane. RT’s Manila Chan takes a look
    at the evolving technology and its implementation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army looks at 3D printing warheads

Published on 30 Jul 2014

3D printing may soon revolutionize warfare. The Army is working on a project
    to “print” warheads, modernizing the manufacturing process of the complex
    devices that have not dramatically changed since WWII. Allowing for intricate
    designs to control “detonation physics,” blasts radiuses and other aspects of
    the explosive capsules can be tailor-made for specific circumstances. RT’s
    Meghan Lopez takes a look at the innovative plans
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st August 2014 at 17:33.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Sierra (2nd August 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

i stopped listening to the Judy and Andrew show when they repeatedly deny the 3 months of heat in the pile ,Glen Stout,Charles Vitchers and Robert Gray who were at ground zero for 9 months during the clean up operation, and they tell us that when they were pulling the steel from the pile it was still cherry red and the firefighters would have to continually spray the beams before they could load them on the trucks.
    As Robert was the crane operator and Charles Vitchers was the man in charge of the clean up operation i would go with their testimony,which is in their book 9 months at ground zero ............check the evidence Andrew

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

jerry (3rd August 2014), Oouthere (3rd August 2014), spiritguide (2nd August 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    i stopped listening to the Judy and Andrew show when they repeatedly deny the 3 months of heat in the pile
    If you stop listening to everyone who, in your view, gets something clearly wrong ... you must be living a quiet life . We all get stuff wrong, in the light of our own hindsight or others insight ... and most of us (at least myself) do so rather frequently.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Griff (12th August 2014), iceni tribe (3rd August 2014), Mac (2nd August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2014), seehas (10th February 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Aint dat the truth ! Paul.Imo it's what shapes us keeps us growing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast