+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast

Thread: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,140 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Just a question: I keep wondering if "Kent Brantly" is a real person. So I did a google search "dr kent brantly Texas" with a specific dates of 1/10/10-1/10/13. Nothing at all. Doesn't everyone who is a doctor have an online trail? If not a Facebook account, what about all the people databases that should come up. What if he's just another crisis actor a la Sandy Hook, marathon bombing etc. what gives here? Please show me the error of my ways. If he's fake, we are in seriously deeper doo doo.
    Personally "right now" I believe he is a real person, hard to say if he's still alive or not though at the moment.

I could be wrong though about him being real, as it's quite difficult now a days to tell what is real and what isn't real.....it is odd you can't find a facebook or twitter account for him.
    I just did another search for "kent brantly Texas" all the way to 7/10/14- zero results. Try it. It's completely not possible in my opinion. His entire internet presence arrives during this crisis? This is what people are discovering about false flag events all the way back to Columbine - some of the victims have turned up alive in the present. Some with the same names. I simply don't believe anything without research anymore. And even then....
    I have and can't find anything about the guy before the ebola thing, it's as if he didn't exist before then?????? Even most kids in junior high have some kind of internet trail!
    Perhaps we should email Robbie Parker to see if he knows him?
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2014), Daphne (2nd August 2014), Gardener (3rd August 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

This is the only image I can find before 2014 of him....

Quote The Brantly Bunch
    10/15/20137 Comments

Geoff's sister and her family are leaving today for Monrovia, Liberia in Africa for a 2-year medical mission commitment. It's a dream many years of hard work and planning in the making. Today it's coming true. They're leaving on a jet-plane in just a couple hours, already at the airport. Please keep them in your hearts and prayers today as they travel (for over 24 hours), and these next few days as they embrace their new home with all it's wonders, challenges, and adjustments.

http://www.carrollcrossroads.com/blog/the-brantly-bunch
    and this....

http://thebrantlybunch.com/ (a password protected private site of the Brantly "Bunch")
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2014), Bob (2nd August 2014), Gardener (3rd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote The Brantly Bunch
    10/15/20137 Comments

Geoff's sister and her family are leaving today for Monrovia, Liberia in Africa for a 2-year medical mission commitment. It's a dream many years of hard work and planning in the making. Today it's coming true. They're leaving on a jet-plane in just a couple hours, already at the airport. Please keep them in your hearts and prayers today as they travel (for over 24 hours), and these next few days as they embrace their new home with all it's wonders, challenges, and adjustments.

and this....

http://thebrantlybunch.com/ (a password protected private site of the Brantly "Bunch")
    JPS where he got his residency issued a video statement, the guy is real.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post860499

The MSM news is JUST starting to realize Brantly came from the ambulance to the containment unit WITHOUT full BSL-IV precautions.. (watch how fast that is suppressed..)
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd August 2014 at 19:09.

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Quote The Brantly Bunch
    10/15/20137 Comments

and this....

The MSM news is JUST starting to realize Brantly came from the ambulance to the containment unit WITHOUT full BSL-IV precautions.. (watch how fast that is suppressed..)
    I just found a photo of him (Kent) with a bunch of family on the Carroll blog, he seems to be a real guy....

If that is really him, walking on his own and all from the ambulance, I would suggest that he is not likely "on his death bed" so to speak, but in rather good shape to have ebola.....but, that is just my opinion.
    SilentFeathers

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2014), Bob (2nd August 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The Brantly Bunch
    10/15/20137 Comments

and this....

No matter who vouches for him in this msm rush to fix it up and make it look right, I am not convinced. It's impossible to avoid an internet presence these days.

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

[..]
    If that is really him, walking on his own and all from the ambulance, I would suggest that he is not likely "on his death bed" so to speak, but in rather good shape to have ebola.....but, that is just my opinion.
    Apparently they gave him a dose of antibodies (not the cloned version which went to the lady), from a young patient he was treating in Liberia, who survived. So possibly what they gave him has removed him from death's bed.. The idea of cloning antibodies to create a "serum" maybe that magic bullet you were picking up..
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd August 2014 at 19:18.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

No matter who vouches for him in this msm rush to fix it up and make it look right, I am not convinced. It's impossible to avoid an internet presence these days.
    I am not totally convinced either and will keep my eyes peeled

I'm not 100% convinced the Carroll blog/website is authentic either. If this is some type of psyop, they will not be as sloppy as they were with the sandy hook thing. Just like us, they also learn as they go
    SilentFeathers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (3rd August 2014)

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm not 100% convinced the Carroll blog/website is authentic either. If this is some type of psyop, they will not be as sloppy as they were with the sandy hook thing. Just like us, they also learn as they go
    why doesn't someone contact Samaritan's Purse see what they are or aren't - they supposedly are leading the effort to do something about containing or stopping this over in West Africa? Maybe you could get an interview, get the explanation or spin directly ?

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Here's some more from Dahboo....

SilentFeathers

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), Roisin (2nd August 2014)

15. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

The most important information about Ebola that everybody needs to know but isn't reported by the news so as to prevent public panic. The article below is from 2012. We should be very concerned about the lack of information and outright disinformation about this very important fact about Ebola.... and that is that it IS and can be airborne.

From Pigs to Monkeys, Ebola Goes Airborne

When news broke that the Ebola virus had resurfaced in Uganda, investigators in Canada were making headlines of their own with research indicating the deadly virus may spread between species, through the air.

The team, comprised of researchers from the National Centre for Foreign Animal Disease, the University of Manitoba, and the Public Health Agency of Canada, observed transmission of Ebola from pigs to monkeys. They first inoculated a number of piglets with the Zaire strain of the Ebola virus. Ebola-Zaire is the deadliest strain, with mortality rates up to 90 percent. The piglets were then placed in a room with four cynomolgus macaques, a species of monkey commonly used in laboratories. The animals were separated by wire cages to prevent direct contact between the species.

Within a few days, the inoculated piglets showed clinical signs of infection indicative of Ebola infection. In pigs, Ebola generally causes respiratory illness and increased temperature. Nine days after infection, all piglets appeared to have recovered from the disease.

Within eight days of exposure, two of the four monkeys showed signs of Ebola infection. Four days later, the remaining two monkeys were sick too. It is possible that the first two monkeys infected the other two, but transmission between non-human primates has never before been observed in a lab setting. (Actually, this is not correct. Read The Hot Zone because that book went into much detail about airborne infection in a lab setting as documented by the Army. They also cited other research findings on this too).

While the study provided evidence that transmission of Ebola between species is possible, researchers still cannot say for certain how that transmission actually occurred. There are three likely candidates for the route of transmission: airborne, droplet, or fomites.

Airborne and droplet transmission both technically travel through the air to infect others; the difference lies in the size of the infective particles. Smaller droplets persist in the air longer and are able to travel farther- these droplets are truly “airborne.” Larger droplets can neither travel as far nor persist for very long. Fomites are inanimate objects that can transmit disease if they are contaminated with infectious agents. In this study, a monkey’s cage could have been contaminated when workers were cleaning a nearby pig cage. If the monkey touched the contaminated cage surface and then its mouth or eyes, it could have been infected.

Author Dr. Gary Kobinger suspects that the virus is transmitted through droplets, not fomites, because evidence of infection in the lungs of the monkeys indicated that the virus was inhaled.

What do these findings mean? First and foremost, Ebola is not suddenly an airborne disease. As expert commentators at ProMED stated, the experiments “demonstrate the susceptibility of pigs to Zaire Ebolavirus and that the virus from infected pigs can be transmitted to macaques under experimental conditions… they fall short of establishing that this is a normal route of transmission in the natural environment.” Furthermore, because human Ebola outbreaks have historically been locally contained, it is unlikely that Ebola can spread between humans via airborne transmission.

However, the study does raise the possibility that pigs are a host for Ebola. If this proves to be true in the wild, there are direct ramifications for prevention and control measures. It is still unclear what role pigs play in the chain of transmission. To continue work on answering this question, the team plans to take samples from pigs in areas known to have recently experienced Ebola outbreaks.

http://healthmap.org/site/diseasedai...irborne-112112
    Last edited by Roisin; 2nd August 2014 at 20:04.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

avid (2nd August 2014), Bob (2nd August 2014), ponda (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (2nd August 2014)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

why doesn't someone contact Samaritan's Purse see what they are or aren't - they supposedly are leading the effort to do something about containing or stopping this over in West Africa? Maybe you could get an interview, get the explanation or spin directly ?
    This is rather interesting Bob....

FRANKLIN GRAHAM
    Quote Franklin Graham has devoted his life to meeting the needs of people around the world and proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The eldest son of Billy and Ruth Bell Graham, he serves as President and CEO of Samaritan’s Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Under his leadership, Samaritan’s Purse has met the needs of poor, sick, and suffering people in more than 100 countries. As an evangelist for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, he has led crusades around the world.
    http://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-...anklin-graham/
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), Gardener (3rd August 2014), Roisin (2nd August 2014)

19. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

This is rather interesting Bob....

FRANKLIN GRAHAM
    Quote Franklin Graham has devoted his life to meeting the needs of people around the world and proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The eldest son of Billy and Ruth Bell Graham, he serves as President and CEO of Samaritan’s Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Under his leadership, Samaritan’s Purse has met the needs of poor, sick, and suffering people in more than 100 countries. As an evangelist for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, he has led crusades around the world.
    http://www.samaritanspurse.org/what-...anklin-graham/

Well there he is, their head doctor, Dr. Brantly.. no safety precautions, while another stands wearing at least a mask..

Seems that Samaritans Purse then is a real organization and their use of Dr. Brantly in their cover photo says something?

Source

Update:
    Amber Brantly, the wife of Dr. Kent Brantly, issued the following statement on Aug. 2 after her husband arrived at Emory University Hospital.

source: http://www.samaritanspurse.org/artic...ily-statement/

"It was a relief to welcome Kent home today. I spoke with him, and he is glad to be back in the U.S. I am thankful to God for his safe transport and for giving him the strength to walk into the hospital. Please continue praying for Kent and Nancy–and please continue praying for the people of Liberia and those who continue to serve them there."

Dr. Sanjay Gupta (CNN) - tweets: https://twitter.com/drsanjaygupta/st...101184/photo/1
    "Dr Kent Brantley, 1st patient with #Ebola in the US- walking off the ambulance at Emory U hospital. "
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd August 2014 at 20:05.

20. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Right off the bat, I can think of a few of my friends out there who can't be found anywhere on the internet. So even though it's a little out of the normal for Dr. Brantly to not have any presence anywhere on the internet, it's certainly not unheard of.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), SilentFeathers (2nd August 2014)

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Right off the bat, I can think of a few of my friends out there who can't be found anywhere on the internet. So even though it's a little out of the normal for Dr. Brantly to not have any presence anywhere on the internet, it's certainly not unheard of.
    Well, we can't deny that Dr Brantly is leaving an internet trail now! lol!

ADDED: It's also interesting to note that the US media has basically completely blacked out any and all things pertaining to ebola unless it involves Dr. Kent Brantly.

My oh my how they can steer the consciousness of the masses!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 2nd August 2014 at 20:31.
    SilentFeathers

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), ponda (4th August 2014), Roisin (2nd August 2014)

24. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ADDED: It's also interesting to note that the US media has basically completely blacked out any and all things pertaining to ebola unless it involves Dr. Kent Brantly.

The spin includes: "Not Airborne", (read: incapable of being airborne despite the attendant in the ambulance wearing an appropriate biosuit filter), it has "not mutated" (saying its the same ole strain but they are not clearly saying what strain, some say Zaire, some say something different).. and CDC now has a person apparently who received an antibody treatment (not approved by them) who can have his blood studied, to see what happened or didn't.

--- I could easily fall into the conspiracy mindset trap with this - having a patient who received a rapidly concocted treatment now "back in the states" where a BSL-4 lab that specializes in understanding HOW virulent diseases work (and could take a disease which didn't SEEM to have a treatment possible, and now does - {read, now it freaks them out that their bioweapon wasn't foolproof}...) they would have to now develop a solution to "the treatment" to make the weapon unstoppable.. oye my head spins at the techniques to do viral enhancement/amplification for weapons uses.. this arms race stuff is nasty.

In the Ebola thread in Alternate Medicine subforum, I posted some more pictures, including one allegedly of the Dr. standing infront of the Chapel (where ever that is), and there is a box by his foot, with a barcode on it (here it is expanded a bit, and sharpened, but it is still blurry).. (can anyone do a barcode reader action on this and see where the barcode is talking about? Maybe that would say if it says Hollywood back lot on it or Liberia..

Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 07:46.

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

The spin includes: "Not Airborne", (read: incapable of being airborne despite the attendant in the ambulance wearing an appropriate biosuit filter), it has "not mutated" (saying its the same ole strain but they are not clearly saying what strain, some say Zaire, some say something different).. and CDC now has a person apparently who received an antibody treatment (not approved by them) who can have his blood studied, to see what happened or didn't.
    I didn't expect him to just "walk" in to the hospital....as for not being airborne, sneezing on someone is airborne in my book.

...and we are in the full blast spin zone.
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), Roisin (2nd August 2014)

27. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just found the following in the comment section of a news article....

"I go to Emory for grad school where the patient is being held. We got this email recently regarding the situation:

To the Emory Community:

Given the intense media coverage of this topic, we wanted to make sure the entire community is aware of this situation and has accurate information. This message was sent to Emory Healthcare physicians and staff this afternoon:

July 31, 2014

SUBJECT: Media story regarding transfer of contagious patient to EUH

Dear Staff and Physicians,

You may have heard in the media that Emory University Hospital plans to receive a patient with Ebola virus infection in the next several days. We do not know at this time when the patient will arrive. Please be assured that our hospital is prepared and ready. We have a small, highly specialized, isolated unit in the hospital that was set up in collaboration with the CDC to treat patients who are exposed to certain serious infectious diseases. This unit is physically separate from other patient areas and has unique equipment and infrastructure that provides an extraordinarily high level of clinical isolation. In fact, Emory University Hospital is one of just five facilities in the entire country with such a unit.

Emory University Hospital physicians, nurses and staff are highly trained in the specific and unique protocols and procedures necessary to treat and care for this type of patient. For this specially trained staff, these procedures are practiced on a regular basis throughout the year, so we are fully prepared for this type of situation.

We will provide you with any updates as needed. If you are approached by the media with questions, please direct them to the following individuals:

· Vince Dollard, Associate Vice President of Communications, 404-727-3366

· Janet Christenbury, Director of Media Relations, 404-727-8599

Thank you for your commitment to the privacy and well-being of our patients."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), SilentFeathers (2nd August 2014)

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Hmmm, zombies again!!!!

and of course an ebola vaccine.

another dahboo video:

and this....

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 2nd August 2014 at 22:13.
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), ponda (4th August 2014), Roisin (2nd August 2014)

31. Link to Post #59
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Fact Check:

It takes only 1,000-1,500 people to be infected with the same virus for (WHO) to call it a pandemic...

So when should you really start to worry..???

Quote Only when you see a preventative ((VACCINE)) being pandered around to Govts' throughout the world, that's when you should really start to worry...
    Remember H1N1 - Swine Flu - SARS - etc...

Its a Win-Win (PsyOp) for the PTW...

To create PANIC - To add more FEAR into the world's psyche

or

If its for Real, their Eugenics Policy in right on track..!

32. Link to Post #60
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

NY: Massive health drill conducted citywide with no notice

By Shepard Ambellas
    August 2, 2014 4:12 pm EDT

Massive unannounced bioterror drill swept the city on Friday

(Photo credit: André Gustavo Stumpf/Flickr)

NEW YORK (INTELLIHUB) — Friday, officials throughout the city conducted the largest unannounced bioterror drill in U.S. history.

The Rapid Activation for Mass Prophylaxis Exercise (RAMPEx), which had over 1500 participants between 30 locations, was conducted with 13 city agencies as reported by CBS New York.

Supposedly, the drill was for airborne bioweapons such as Anthrax, however, one must question if the true nature of the drill was based on the recent Ebola outbreak which has already killed over 750 people in West Africa and prompted door-to-door sweeps.

The drill cost about $1.4 million.

The Gothamist reported:

During the drill, officials, volunteers and press waited for the truck of antibiotics to arrive. The DOH’s communications explained that it was delayed by traffic—while the truck was being escorted by police cruisers, it wasn’t running red lights as it would in an actual anthrax situation.

Fun fact: The antibiotics are from the CDC’s Strategic National Stockpile. The CDC claims, “The SNS has stockpiled enough medicine to protect people in several large cities at the same time.”

Dr. Oxiris Barbot, the first deputy health commissioner, told reporters, “The purpose of this is to see how effective we are at mobilizing staff from 13 different agencies, getting the antibiotics transported… other coordinating issues that could slow us down.”
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Roisin (2nd August 2014), SilentFeathers (3rd August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast