+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast

Thread: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

1. Link to Post #101
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Then, there is the real thing, the real weapon which bullets are made in Africa, the barrels are made in Mexico and the trigger mechanism made in USA's Fort Detrick; here is the template:

[...]

From there it doesn't take much imagination to envisage Bill Gates' mad scientists designing a very lethal machine gun by combining Ebola with mosquitoes... the "terrain" being prepared by polluted waters (poisoned wells), sodas or vaccines or... whatever.
    What's that smell? ... gun powder? ... is that smoke out of that barrel?

Quote Published on 30 Jul 2014

The Telegraph

The American widow of Patrick Sawyer, the Liberian government official who died after contracting Ebola says she fears that there could be an outbreak of the virus in the US

Patrick Sawyer, a 40-year-old consultant for Liberia's Finance Ministry collapsed July 20 in Lagos, Nigeria after flying there from Liberia. He had been working in Liberia since 2008.

Sawyer had been put in isolation in a hospital in Nigeria and died on Friday. His was the first recorded case in Nigeria of the disease.

His wife Decontee Sawyer, speaking from her home in Coon Rapids, in the US state of Minnesota, said her husband had planned to come home for two of his three daughters' birthdays next month.

She had learned that her husband caught the disease from his sister, who fell ill and died of Ebola. He did not know at the time that she had Ebola, Sawyer said, as the virus shares symptoms with other diseases including malaria.

[...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    There were tons of stories earlier about the good doctor giving away the only experimental serum to his co-worker...now they are changing the story.

[...]
    I think that's because the "reporters" themselves are getting thoroughly confused as to what's what...

My sad bet is that the actual recipient (Nancy Writebol, from he earliest accounts) of a serum drawn from an Ebola natural survivor will be made to succumb so as to propagandized that the cheap serum way is not working as claimed by "quacks"... so that Fat Pharma can justify more and more research, etc...
    Correction:
    It seems it is indeed Brantly who received the serum from a natural Ebola survivor:

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    [...]

Dr. Brantly was serving as medical director for the Samaritan’s Purse Ebola Consolidated Case Management Center in Monrovia when he tested positive for Ebola.

Dr. Brantly is currently in Emory's (Atlanta), Special Isolation and Containment Unit for treatment. He received a dose of special anti-bodies from a patient who survived (whom he had treated in Liberia). Possibly the former patient is now returning the gift to save his life.

[...]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

keep an eye on Tekmira, they are likely a diversion.

Tekmira says its Ebola drug not used to treat U.S. aid workers-report

The one to watch is: the one with the "magic potion". MAPP BioPharmaceuticals The spin has shifted into over-drive with double talk. MAPP has the top secret serum, Tekmira is inventing the vaccine that will likely be given to us useless eaters....

Quote August 21, 2013
    Fort Detrick, Maryland

According to the scientists, Ebola virus replicates quickly to very high levels, thus
    overwhelming the host’s ability to fight off the infection. MB-003 is a “cocktail” of monoclonal
    antibodies that help bind to and inactivate the virus. In addition, said Pettitt, the antibodies
    recognize infected cells and trigger the immune system to kill them off. No side effects of the
    antibodies were observed in the surviving animals.MB-003 was developed through a decade-long collaborative effort between private
    industry and the U.S. government, with funding from the Defense Advanced Research Projects
    Agency (DARPA), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Defense Threat Reduction
    Agency (DTRA).

“With no vaccines or therapeutics currently licensed to treat or prevent Ebola virus, MB-
    003 is a promising candidate for continued development,” said collaborator Larry Zeitlin, Ph.D.,
    president of Mapp Biopharmaceutical in San Diego, California.

http://www.mappbio.com/PettittAug2013.pdf
    NOTE: I may be wrong, but I am seeing the double talk and contradictions beginning to escalate.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th August 2014 at 15:22.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

There were tons of stories earlier about the good doctor giving away the only experimental serum to his co-worker...now they are changing the story.

[...]
    I think that's because the "reporters" themselves are getting thoroughly confused as to what's what...

My sad bet is that the actual recipient (Nancy Writebol, from he earliest accounts) of a serum drawn from an Ebola natural survivor will be made to succumb so as to propagandized that the cheap serum way is not working as claimed by "quacks"... so that Fat Pharma can justify more and more research, etc...
    Correction:
    It seems it is indeed Brantly who received the serum from a natural Ebola survivor:

[...]

Dr. Brantly was serving as medical director for the Samaritan’s Purse Ebola Consolidated Case Management Center in Monrovia when he tested positive for Ebola.

Dr. Brantly is currently in Emory's (Atlanta), Special Isolation and Containment Unit for treatment. He received a dose of special anti-bodies from a patient who survived (whom he had treated in Liberia). Possibly the former patient is now returning the gift to save his life.

[...]
    There's double talk-contradictions about this; its being reported he had a transfusion from a survivor, and also a claim he got the "experimental serum".

Quote Kent Brantly, 33, an American doctor who contracted Ebola when treating patients in Liberia, is now a recipient of a controversial therapy called immune plasma infusion where the blood from a survivor is injected into the patient.
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ebola-outbr...t-work-1459604
    Quote A top-secret experimental drug was flown to Liberia last week and likely saved the lives of U.S. missionary workers who have contracted Ebola, CNN reported Monday.

The drug, called ZMapp, was sent by a representative from the National Institutes of Health to Samaritan’s Purse, the aid organization Dr. Kent Brantly works for in Liberia. Nancy Writebol works for SIM USA, which partners with Samaritan’s Purse.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...#ixzz39RCAwt7Y
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th August 2014 at 15:29.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    No matter who vouches for him in this msm rush to fix it up and make it look right, I am not convinced. It's impossible to avoid an internet presence these days.
    I am not totally convinced either and will keep my eyes peeled

I'm not 100% convinced the Carroll blog/website is authentic either. If this is some type of psyop, they will not be as sloppy as they were with the sandy hook thing. Just like us, they also learn as they go
    In my search for more evidence that Brantly is not exactly who he says he is I searched and found a Kent Phillip Brantly MD in Texas. Weird that kent brantly alone in a search didn't find the kent Phillip.... In any case, I found his NPI number 1063745768 and that leads to a search
    https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/NPPE...inateSearch.do

This indicates that he is a medical student. Not a licensed physician. I'm an NPI provider as well and it's a serious thing. If your NPI doesn't show the correct info you don't get paid by insurance and I'm confused at how he could have practiced in the states without it.

For comparison, here is the NPI page of my former oncologist.

https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/NPPE...archNpi=&city=

Again, perhaps there's an explanation for this, but I'm not sure what it would be.

I was trying to look for a list of graduates from the Indiana University med school but cannot seem to find one
    http://www.usmedicaloffice.com/tx/dr...063745768.html
    Last edited by Daphne; 4th August 2014 at 15:33.

10. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

The original story on that just came out on CNN today.http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/he...html?hpt=hp_t2 So now they are finally filling in the gaps on this where there is in fact a medication, an experimental serum, that they administered to those Am. med workers after all. So why did it take so long for the authorities to finally admit that they actually gave those people that drug? The only info we have been given on this up to today, is that all they received was those blood transfusions from survivor's of Ebola. Yet they were calling that "an experimental serum".

That was disinformation because now we are finding out today that there actually was an "experimental" medication they were given when in Africa.

Once again, we can't trust the news and the authorities on anything having to do with this current epidemic.
    Last edited by Roisin; 4th August 2014 at 15:40.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #107
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Talking of useless eaters and Agenda 21:
    From whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo in her Chairman Waxman’s committee on Oversight and Government Reform submitted "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA":

[photo of Kissinger, David Rockefeller, and Jay Rockefeller, Chairman on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee]

Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World….”. Henry Kissinger National Security Memorandum (NSSM 200) early 1970’s

The US Shadow Govt. had a covert stated goal to depopulate the Earth down to 500 million people from the about 6 billion on it currently. Their planning document to do that formed the basis of the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Divisions research efforts. I am not alone in saying this.

In CIA researcher Robert Morrow’s book First Hand Knowledge he says that he was asked by the CIA to find a way to disable or kill all Americans excepts those that were able to get a life-saving drug that the Shadow Government could control. He decided that the best way to do that would be to cause hypothyroidism and control the supply of thyroid replacement medication. In fact, there has been a growing epidemic of hypothyroidism in the US. Some scientists attribute that to the above ground nuclear explosions at the Nevada Test site. It has been estimated that 60,000 new cases of thyroid cancer resulted from those tests. Meanwhile, people’s ability to buy desiccated animal thyroid supplements over the counter has disappeared. While such events could be coincidences, the research that I read led me to conclude that the Shadow Govt. sincerely wanted to have that kind of control over people’s health and lives and were working slowly and steadily towards that goal. When they are vigorously opposed by consumer groups they suffer setbacks in their agenda. Such setbacks have been many. If people only understood how dependent they are on the ignorance and apathy of the public, they would tell all their friends and neighbors and stop the Shadow Government’s control over the population.

Although it is difficult to believe that the Robber Barons would target Americans, and not just foreigners, it is true. I have supplied you with a bit of the evidence of that in other cases, such as the Ludlow Massacre of American women and children in Case 22A, and the unsafe addition of benzoate/benzoic acid, aspartame/Nutrasweet/Equal to sodas. If you read former US intelligence insider Al Martin’s The Conspirators, the US Shadow Govt. under Bush, Sr. as Vice President had a contingency plan to cause a limited nuclear war in order to have an excuse to impose martial law. Al Martin was briefed on that plan, Operation Orpheus, by Col. Ollie North of Iran Contra Scandal infamy. Al Martin asked Ollie North how many American lives the US Administration planned to expend in that limited nuclear war. Ollie North said, “It is just a number.” When Al Martin pressed him on what the number was he said, “50 to 70 million Americans.” If that is how many would die, how many would be left sick afterwards? Those who survived would be at high risk of cancer. And essentially all of those downwind from it would become hypothyroid and would only be able to function if they were able to obtain thyroid supplements from the drug companies. Those supplements could be rationed or made so expensive that only those who were loyal to the Robber Barons could get them.

The US Administration has been making many new germs and using the vaccines only for their own use. The HIV virus is a BioWarfare germ which was developed at Fort Detrick.

‘Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?" by Robert Meier for more information. HIV did not accidently escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well. The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else. Thus, they have developed a vaccine against HIV which they have taken but hidden from the rest of the world. In my report to Tenet, I stated that this was a crime against humanity which was being perpetuated on a daily basis. After he read my report, I asked him what he was going to do about all those crimes against humanity, as each new germ represented one. He hemmed and hawed and then offered lamely that he was not the one making the decision. I asked him who was. He did not answer that question directly. He said, “Well, you can come with me to the next Presidential briefing in the morning and discuss it with Bush, if you think that it will do any good.”

I doubted it would do any good, but in the interests of thoroughness I did it anyway. I took with me a large stack of my report. My report was over 225 pages with a couple hundred pages of supporting documents. So, each report was almost a ream width of paper. I put 10 of them in a box to take with me. Both Cheney and Bush were at that Presidential briefing that morning. And Rice was called into it when I started giving my briefing on the poor quality of the research done at the BioWarfare Labs. At the end of my almost 12 minutes, I concluded with my recommendation that all the labs be closed down.

Bush, Jr. said to me, “We wanted to know how to make the research more effective. What are your recommendations to do that?”

I asked him, “More effective in what way?” That was a loaded question because they did not want to come out and say in front of the many foreign bugs likely to be in the Oval Office, “At killing off most of the people in the world so we can have all the resources of the planet for just our own children.” So, there was a brief uncomfortable silence.

Then Cheney said, “You know what we want. What do we have to do to get the level of science up to be able to accomplish it?”

I started off on the tangent of how to make the research safe enough to even do and recommended tongue in cheek that it at least be moved off shore to join their investments. Rice laughed at that. The others did not. They wanted the BioWarfare Labs on US soil to be able to claim an accidental release when one was intentional. That suggested to me that Rice was not as close into the loop on the actual agenda as the others.

Cheney then said to me “Just get to the point and tell us what needs to be done to get the kill ratios up to usable to immobilize a whole population.”

I said, “Of healthy well fed soldiers or starving villagers?”

He said, “Assume a healthy population’.

Then Bush, Jr. added in “What does it take to kill everyone who isn’t vaccinated? Can’t we just use several germs at the same time?”

Cheney frowned at that because Bush had said more than was wise for plausible deniability. He tried to cover for Bush and added, “In the event of war.”

I said, “We are in a war now. It is likely that MiddleEasterners have different susceptibility rates than Westerners.”

Bush, Jr. said, “Well, we want to be able to cover all bases.”

Tenet rolled his eyes up to the ceiling at Bush’s continued faux pas.

Rice tried to rescue him this time and said, “This is just theoretical so that we understand all facets of the problem.”

Bush leapt back in and said, “No, I really need to know in case I decide to launch this globally.”

Cheney got up and left the room, apparently because Bush had said too much and he didn’t want to be implicated by what else Bush said. But that did not help Cheney because the next thing that Bush, Jr. said was ‘Cheney and I already discussed this before you came this morning and we are of the same mind on it. We want the capacity to wipe out all of the “lesser beings” on the planet.’

I played dumb and asked him how he defined that.

He said, “You know, all those who are not members of the CFR already”

“And their families?” I offered.

“Well, not all of them,” he said. “You know The List.”

I handed him a copy of it to make sure that we were talking about the same list. He nodded yes, and repeated “What do we have to do to get down to just those people?”

I told him that their current plans were not good because the science was so faulty that even if you used multiple germs that those people had already received the vaccines on, that the number of people left alive were likely to overwhelm all defenses and overrun and kill the perpetrators.

“That means us, doesn’t it?” he asked.

Rice was shifting uncomfortably in her chair--apparently she knew that that her family was not on that list.

I said, “Yes. And I don’t think that you can improve the research quality at the Labs without inspiring a culture of honesty in them first.”

“How do we do that?” he asked.

“Leadership” I replied. “Model the behavior that you want them to have by being honest.”

“What about incentives? Cash incentives?”, he asked.

“You already have such a system in place. The researchers know that they can get an extra $100,000 by creating a new germ. It is not improving the quality of the research, it is only making more germs.”

“But then we will succeed by having lots of them!” he asserted.

“No, lots of them are “me too” germs and they can cause the body to develop immunity to many of the other germs in the program.”

“Then we can imprison all those who don’t do good research, to improve the quality. How long should they be imprisoned for?”

“I really don’t think that will work either”, I said. “They will get more devious, but not more honest.

We went around in circles like this for a while. Finally, Tenet said it was getting late.

Bush ended by saying, “I don’t think my being more honest is a good idea. People would find out the truth. I think that you better explain this to Rockefeller as I sure don’t want to have to. He is going to be very disappointed in you. You are failing to make this work the way we want it to. I don’t think that will be good for your health, if you keep on resisting us in this.”

Cheney came back in as Tenet and I were about to leave. I gave him, Bush, and Rice copies of my report. I also left a copy for Rumsfeld, the Head of the JCS, and others until I had none left.

Cheney said, “You expect us to read this?” I said, “The first 5 pages are the executive summary. The rest is to prove what I said in those 5 pages.”

Bush said, “Oh, I can read that much” and picked his copy back up off the side table he had set it on. Then he said to me vehemently, “This better deliver what I want or you will be sorry when Rockefeller hears of it.”

Cheney said to Bush, “Don’t worry. We have others to replace her.”

The next month they had 3 other people review the BioWarfare Lab’s research without first giving them my report. Those 3 people said much the same that I did--the science at the BioWarfare Labs was seriously flawed and untrustworthy.

Since the Shadow Govt. intends to make new germs to kill off 11 out of every 12 people, without exempting Americans, please inform your friends and neighbors to mobilize to stop. Use non-violent protests like Martin Luther King, Jr. taught us to do. There is still enough time. The poor science at those BioWarfare Labs means that the Shadow Government cannot count on a single of their exclusive vaccines working well to protect them. All they have is Yes men saying they will work. They are poorly tested because they wanted to hide the fact that they have made those germs. What they have is a 3-Stooges type of genocide by germ warfare plan.

The US Administration has not even been able to get the Iraqi people clean water and electricity after 5 years. Hitler was able to consolidate his gains into workable occupations and move onto to invading the next country using his success in the first countries. The current administration does not have the skill needed to have a single successful occupation after more time than the US spent fighting WWII. They think that they can lie their way to success by just declaring “Mission Accomplished”.

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

God gives life. Destroying life doesn’t make one a god, it makes one a murderer! If a person thinks that there are too many people on the planet then they should refrain from having children, not go around murdering others like criminals. Christ had no children. There is nothing wrong with practicing celibacy as a way of life.

Later, I found that not only had David Rockefeller commissioned bronzes of people jumping out of the WTC on 911, but he had commissioned bronzes of himself which looked like religious statues to worship. Because I found photos of them inside the CIA’s David Rockefeller Audio-Visual Center, I took them down to the CIA’s photo ID dept. I asked about 10 people in that dept. who the person represented in the statue was. The statue was textured on the face making it unclear whether the figure was bearded or not. Three of them said Rockefeller, though one of those said Nelson, not David. Most said a saint and two of them said, “Jesus”. That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!
    ------------------------------------

But apparently he was not alone in that wish because Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II said,“If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

Last edited by Hervé; 21st March 2017 at 13:45.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), Reinhard (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    So why did it take so long for the authorities to finally admit that they actually gave those people that drug?
    It's called, "setting the cornerstone" for the structure.

If that was actually Dr. Brantly walking on his own from the ambulance, I'd guess they gave him the magic potion....

But your right, can't trust the MSM or officials, we just have to use our intuition and common sense, logic, and reason....and make our best "guess".

Spock had to do that once, remember? (and his guess was the best guess and had the correct result)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th August 2014 at 15:46.
    SilentFeathers

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), Daphne (4th August 2014), Hervé (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #109
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Beside Bilou Gates working hard at getting Ebola airborne via mosquitoes...

... there's this other aspect which is not very rejoicing:

Black Death Found to be Ebola
    Wednesday, August 1, 2001

History textbooks have got it wrong about the Plague, also known as the Black Death, which they say was caused by bubonic plague spread by rats and their fleas. A new study suggests that it was in fact caused by an Ebola-like virus transmitted directly from person to person.

If the findings are correct it could mean that a modern form of the Black Death can emerge without requiring the unsanitary conditions of the Middle Ages.

Generations of students have been taught that the plague bacteria transmitted by flea bites caused the depopulation of medieval Europe. The Plague first appeared in the 14th century and killed at least 25 million people - more than a quarter of the entire population - over a 300-year period. But two infectious disease specialists who have analyzed the Black Death have concluded that it bears a closer resemblance to modern outbreaks of the Ebola virus.

"Intuitively, the Black Death has all the hallmarks of a viral disease rather than one caused by plague bacteria," says Christopher Duncan of the University of Liverpool. "The history books are wrong, there?s little doubt about that."

The first recorded outbreak of the Black Death occurred at the Sicilian port of Messina in 1347 and was brought in by Italian galleys returning from the Crimea on the Black Sea.A year later the disease arrived in the West Country of England and it soon spread to towns and cities where it caused fear and panic among a superstitious population who thought the red blotches on the chest of affected individuals were "God's tokens."

[...]

"A quarantine would not have been effective if the disease was spread by rat fleas," says Duncan. "Rats don't respect quarantines...."

[...]

The symptoms of the Black Death point to a hemorrhagic fever caused by an Ebola-like virus. The fever struck suddenly, causing aching and bleeding from internal organs, as well as red blotches caused by the effusion of blood under the skin, which are classic symptoms of Ebola-like illnesses.

[...]

Full article: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/b...#ixzz2x004bFXO

Related:

Could the Black Death Actually Have Been an Ebola-like Virus?
    Last edited by Hervé; 4th August 2014 at 16:27.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), Reinhard (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014), thunder24 (4th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I'm going to weigh in on this. Here are the coincidences and contradictions. (I will post the additional links at the bottom of the post)

The Emory people are saying Dr. Brantly has received one dose of 3 that they have for him.

DTRA - US Defence Threat Reduction Agency, awarded MAPP Phama July 22nd, 2014 a sole source contract to develop monoclonal antibody treatments, not saying that MAPP had produced anything successful, and that they have to conduct clinical trials. The contract would be for followup research to a current contract that is focusing on the development of a monoclonal antibody cocktail for ebola Zaire. Ebola Zaire then is what Dr. Brantly has? Is this what the current outbreak consists of that strain? Did they have a few doses to try on the two sick Americans?

If this is the actual case that Mapp products were used, why the disinformation spin on a sick child who survived provided the antibodies?

reference to that contract post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post860851

DTRA and USAMRIDD both US government agencies have been operating labs in West Africa for some years already, primarily for studying LASA fever, another hemorrhagic infection. They say what they found was numerous infectious diseases present besides LASA Fever.. Ebola was one of them: dengue fever, West Nile, yellow fever, Rift Valley fever, chikungunya, Ebola, and Marburg viruses in the samples collected between 2006 and 2008.

And it was reported that a treatment existed as of 2013 - "We were able to use MB-003 as a true therapeutic countermeasure,” said senior author Gene Olinger, Ph.D., of USAMRIID. " MB-003 is a monoclonal antibody treatment substance. It was NOT made by Mapp Pharma.

reference: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post860855

The above data is derived from reporting agency government pages, not MSM.

Now data from MSM:
    Now there is data saying it came from MaPP Biopharmaceuticals - one of the labs who has received a promise of a lot of funding from the US governments' DTRA organization.

I have the government funding data/Dtra involvement details on the Ebola thread in the Alternate Medicine subforum.

Agreed, the data coming in from the News reporters have been oddly wrong, right, or disinformation - what gives with that? Why was there data being posted that such came from a child who survived?

The coincidence here is after I posted all the DTRA (Defence threat reduction Agency) information in the other thread about DTR, funding to MAPP, that now main stream news agencies are reporting that MAPP produced the antibodies..

This really is odd - where/what is going on?

Here is the current link from an hour ago, MSM reporting where it came from (MarketWatch is the source of the article):
    http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-...me_latest_news

"Two U.S. citizens who contracted the ebola virus in Liberia have showed signs of recovery after receiving an experimental treatment called ZMapp, which was developed by Mapp Biopharmaceutical Inc.,"

Quote The medicine is a “three-mouse monoclonal antibody,” which means that antibodies were harvested from mice exposed to the virus, CNN reported. These antibodies in turn can boost the human immune system’s ability to fight off the virus.

The treatment had not been used on humans before, but had shown promise in experiments with monkeys.

One of the patients, Dr. Kent Brantly, received his first dose of the medication after being ill for 9 days. He was reportedly near death at the time he received the dose, but recovered dramatically within hours of it being administered. One doctor called his recovery “miraculous,”.

Brantly was flown back to the U.S. on a Gulfstream air ambulance jet and is receiving treatment at a hospital in Atlanta, according to The Wall Street Journal. The second patient, Nancy Writebol, is expected to arrive back in the U.S. Tuesday.

Typically, the process for getting the Food and Drug Administration’s approval to use an experimental drug is arduous and time-consuming, but both Brantly and Writebol received the drug within seven to 10 days of exposure to the virus. A source quoted by CNN said the expedited approval was “highly unusual,” and was likely allowed by the FDA’s “compassionate use” regulation.

“Compassionate use” sanctions the administering of experimental drugs outside of a clinical trial to patients with a dire prognosis.
    DTRA awards MaPP Pharma - http://globalbiodefense.com/2014/07/...ng-ebola-drug/

FBO contract award: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...=core&_cview=0

"Added: Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm
    Notice of Intent to Award a Sole Source Contract
    The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) intends to negotiate and award a sole source modification to current contract HDTRA1-13-C-0018 to MAPP Biopharmaceutical. This is follow-on research to a current contract which focuses on development of a monoclonal antibody cocktail for Ebola Zaire. The proposed work comprises specific, additional tasks which are justified by the promising results from the work already conducted under the current contract. The two additional tasks are 1) to prepare and submit an Investigational New Drug (IND) application package to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for ZMappTM, and 2) to provide cGMP grade ZMappTM in sufficient quantity to perform a Phase 1 clinical safety study. The additional tasks will be performed within the current period of performance of 12 months. The work being added will be done so on a cost plus fixed fee basis. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is 541711 and the Product Service Code (PSC) is AD92. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE PROPOSALS. Interested parties have fifteen (15) days from the date of this notice, to submit in writing, to the identified point of contact, clear and convincing evidence of their qualifications and/or capabilities. "

Reason for the contract:
    The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) has announced intentions to award a sole source modification to current contract HDTRA1-13-C-0018 to MAPP Biopharmaceutical in support of Ebola countermeasures.

A countermeasure is something used to deal with a weapon. A bio-weapon is what Ebola Zaire could be and why the US Government is actively involved in this Ebola issue.

ref: http://government-contracts.findtheb...-HDTRA113C0018

"The Defense Threat Reduction Agency awarded this $2,330,826 contract to Mapp Biopharmaceutical, Inc for Biomedical - Applied Research/Exploratory Development. The contract was signed on February 19, 2013 and will end on July 14, 2015."

ref: http://bioprepwatch.com/tag/medical-countermeasures/ - (http://bioprepwatch.com/countermeasu...ntract/338825/ for the article) - "The new contract would require MAPP Biopharmaceutical to prepare and submit an Investigational New Drug application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for its product ZMapp. The contract also calls for the company to produce enough ZMapp to begin a phase I clinical study."
    Last edited by Bob; 4th August 2014 at 16:42.

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Agreed, the data coming in from the News reporters have been oddly wrong, right, or disinformation - what gives with that? Why was there data being posted that such came from a child who survived?

The coincidence here is after I posted all the DTRA (Defence threat reduction Agency) information in the other thread about DTR, funding to MAPP, that now main stream news agencies are reporting that MAPP produced the antibodies..

This really is odd - where/what is going on?
    Bob, there are others across the web that are finding and posting some of the same things you are, the alternative media and researchers like us are a thorn in their side.....perhaps in some strange way we ourselves and people like us are actually to some degree "controlling" or "steering" the narrative???? Personally, I think we are....

They just toss in and mix together and present all these possibilities and scenario's to us in the meanwhile to muddy the waters, create division, and to add confusion. We are getting better at this though and they know it, that's why they are letting us to some degree influence the narrative.
    SilentFeathers

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So why did it take so long for the authorities to finally admit that they actually gave those people that drug?

If that was actually Dr. Brantly walking on his own from the ambulance, I'd guess they gave him the magic potion....

But your right, can't trust the MSM or officials, we just have to use our intuition and common sense, logic, and reason....and make our best "guess".

Spock had to do that once, remember? (and his guess was the best guess and had the correct result)
    OK gonna jump in both feet. Twice today once at about 5am awoke to the sound of a double rotor heli, really thumping, hovering overhead.. Instead of getting up, fell back asleep.. Then about 15 min ago, same sound outside. A totally black double rotor heli was overhead, stayed then went off to the South East.

If maneuvers are being conducted, I suppose something is up.

22. Link to Post #113
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

At this point I would say something is up.
    And if you can find his medical degree and/or registration number, that would be useful. If he was not really a MD but still a student that would be interesting too. Coverup spin? dunno..

No matter who vouches for him in this msm rush to fix it up and make it look right, I am not convinced. It's impossible to avoid an internet presence these days.
    I am not totally convinced either and will keep my eyes peeled

I'm not 100% convinced the Carroll blog/website is authentic either. If this is some type of psyop, they will not be as sloppy as they were with the sandy hook thing. Just like us, they also learn as they go
    In my search for more evidence that Brantly is not exactly who he says he is I searched and found a Kent Phillip Brantly MD in Texas. Weird that kent brantly alone in a search didn't find the kent Phillip.... In any case, I found his NPI number 1063745768 and that leads to a search
    https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/NPPE...inateSearch.do

This indicates that he is a medical student. Not a licensed physician. I'm an NPI provider as well and it's a serious thing. If your NPI doesn't show the correct info you don't get paid by insurance and I'm confused at how he could have practiced in the states without it.

For comparison, here is the NPI page of my former oncologist.

https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/NPPE...archNpi=&city=

Again, perhaps there's an explanation for this, but I'm not sure what it would be.

I was trying to look for a list of graduates from the Indiana University med school but cannot seem to find one
    http://www.usmedicaloffice.com/tx/dr...063745768.html

23. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We better look into those ramifications should this drug prove to be effective in curtailing symptoms of Ebola. I can't say it here but here's a hint: people in Africa who have lost loved ones in this epidemic. And here's a question: Why weren't their loved ones administered that "serum" too? Will we be seeing revenge on that by their relatives perhaps as a rogue group effort from those countries? Bioterroism as a form of revenge against the US? Ok... I've said it. This is very scary.

And here's the thing, it would only take one person to follow through with that to cause an epidemic here in the US.
    Last edited by Roisin; 4th August 2014 at 17:54.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

We better look into those ramifications should this drug prove to be effective in curtailing symptoms of Ebola. I can't say it here but here's a hint: people in Africa who have lost loved ones in this epidemic. And here's a question: Why weren't their loved ones administered that "serum" too? Will we be seeing revenge on that by their relatives perhaps as a rogue group effort from those countries? Bioterroism as a form of revenge against the US? Ok... I've said it. This is very scary.
    It wouldn't be that difficult, all they need to do is to fly to Mexico and walk right across the boarder in to the US.
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The assumption, which most likely is the correct one too, is that this antidote has been around for quite a number of years now. They'll know that too and it's just another bit of info that's going to stoke the fire.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

29. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

OK gonna jump in both feet. Twice today once at about 5am awoke to the sound of a double rotor heli, really thumping, hovering overhead.. Instead of getting up, fell back asleep.. Then about 15 min ago, same sound outside. A totally black double rotor heli was overhead, stayed then went off to the South East.

If maneuvers are being conducted, I suppose something is up.
    Geeze Bob, are you sure there isn't butchy boys wearing combat boots who resemble ninja's on your roof right now?
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (4th August 2014), Bob (4th August 2014), Hervé (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #118
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here it is... the monster word is being drummed out loud: Pandemic!

Ebola – Catastrophic Pandemic

Posted by Dr Sircus on August 3, 2014 | Filed under Medicine

If you are not taking the threat of Ebola seriously, you are making a big mistake. President Barack Obama takes it very seriously and has just signed an amendment to an executive order allowing him to mandate the apprehension and detention of Americans who merely show signs of “respiratory illness.” The executive order, titled Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases, amends executive order 13295, passed by George W. Bush in April 2003, which allows for the, “apprehension, detention, or conditional release of individuals to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of suspected communicable diseases.”

This video says that merely the suspicion of a limited Ebola outbreak in the United States would give the green light for federal authorities to seize draconian powers and detain Americans not even infected with the Ebola virus.

The director-general of the World Health Organization warned Friday that the Ebola outbreak in West Africa is spreading quickly and the consequences could be “catastrophic” if greater efforts to control the outbreak aren’t put into place now.

“This outbreak is moving faster than our efforts to control it,” Director-General Margaret Chan told the presidents of Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Ivory Coast at a gathering in Conakry, the capital of Guinea. “If the situation continues to deteriorate, the consequences can be catastrophic in terms of lost lives but also severe socioeconomic disruption and a high risk of spread to other countries,” she said.

On this USA video report they say that most people are going to die and in the same breath say, it is not that contagious. The media is giving confusing signals. Other headlines read, “Ebola can spread like ‘forest fire,’ US warns.” That sounds contagious! Alarmingly, as the Public Health Agency of Canada explains, "1 – 10 aerosolized organisms are sufficient to cause infection in humans." That sounds extremely contagious meaning if a badly infected patient gets on a plane or bus and sneezes or vomits it’s all over for many people.

Global medical charity Doctors Without Borders has given warning that the Ebola crisis in West Africa is "unprecedented, absolutely out of control and can only get worse." Bart Janssens, the charity’s director of operations, warned there was no overarching vision of how to tackle the outbreak.

Has air travel doomed humanity to a pandemic outbreak?
    Airline travelers are not being screened for Ebola. The World Health Organization isn’t recommending screening airline passengers leaving the region of Guinea, Liberia or Sierra Leone. Screening is costly and detected few cases after an outbreak in 2003 of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, or SARS, that began in China. Sick people are urged not to travel. Because Ebola’s incubation period is two to 21 days and early symptoms aren’t specific, using thermal scanners to detect fevers is costly, unlikely to detect anyone infected with Ebola "and is not encouraged," according to the WHO.

The problem with Ebola hemorrhagic fever (EHF) is that symptoms typically start two days to three weeks after contracting the virus meaning that people can be boarding planes already infected without them or medical officials’ knowledge.

Natural News gives us a look at what the Director-General is talking about and what we might see happen these next days and weeks. “Air travel creates the "perfect storm" for Ebola to devastate humanity. It all starts with these irrefutable facts about air travel:

1) All passengers are confined to the same enclosed space.

2) All passengers are breathing THE SAME AIR.

3) Ebola can become airborne via very small particles in the air, and just a single Ebola virus riding on a dust particle is sufficient to infect a human being.

4) Following the flight, infected passengers then intermingle with thousands of other people at the airport, each going to a different unique destination somewhere else across the country or around the world.

5) The speed of air travel vastly out-paces the speed of governments being able to deploy infectious disease prevention teams.”

Though only a small condolence, one cannot be contaminated just by sitting next to an affected person in the early stages of infection. People only become contagious once they begin to show symptoms. If one does not have the proper nutritional status to fight this off, which most people these days don’t, especially not the people from these regions of Africa it would be exceedingly difficult to survive this disease because strong immune response is very dependent on nutritional status as well as stress and other factors like toxicity loads.

A patient with the deadly Ebola virus arrived at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta for treatment. The “hospital has a specially-built isolation unit to treat patients exposed to certain serious infectious diseases,” Misty Williams wrote in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “Set up in collaboration with the Atlanta-based U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the unit is physically separate from other patient areas and is one of only four such facilities in the country.”

Doctors, nurses, and other hospital staff who work on such dangerous cases are “specially trained,” and a statement from Emory indicated that the hospital and its staff “are fully prepared for this type of situation.” One-misstep though and America risks creating a beachhead for Ebola on American soil. Doctors at Emory are confident in their ability to isolate and not let one virus escape.

It Has Already Happened – Justified Fear
    Fears of a global Ebola pandemic are ‘justified’ as Nigerian health officials try to trace 30,000 people at risk of contracting the deadly disease following the death of Patrick Sawyer. Panic sparked by Mr. Sawyer’s death is ‘justified’ says Dr. Derek Gatherer of the University of Lancaster, claiming the virus is as infectious as flu. Professor Peter Piot, the director of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, disagrees with Gatherer saying the virus, although deadly, is ‘in theory easy to contain.’

Dr. Gatherer said, “Anyone on the same plane could have become infected because Ebola is easy to catch. It can be passed on through vomiting, diarrhea or even from simply saliva or sweat – as well as being sexually transmitted. That is why there is such alarm over Mr. Sawyer because he became ill on the flight so anyone else sharing the plane could have been infected by his vomit or other bodily fluids.’

Initially health officials wanted to trace only a few hundred passengers on two planes, which had carried victim Patrick Sawyer. But – as Cabinet ministers held an emergency Cobra meeting in London – the search was widened to find up to 30,000 people who could be hosting the organism. The list includes anyone at one of four airports visited by Sawyer, and those in contact with him in Nigeria’s capital Lagos, home to 17 million, where he died five days ago.

Full article: http://drsircus.com/medicine/ebola-c...2f130-10618117

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th August 2014), Bob (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

They are again changing the narrative, this morning they were saying they had 100% confidence they can contain the virus here in the US from reaching the public....now they are saying;

Quote Ebola unlikely to spread here, but they're ready if it does.
    Quote "I think of this as something very similar to meningococcal meningitis," Fishman added. "It is a disease that is very serious and can be fatal, but it's very difficult to transmit, and if you take appropriate precautions, you can prevent transmissions."
    Similar to meningitis??????

Quote Eileen Farnon, an infectious-disease doctor at Temple University Hospital who worked with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Infection on Ebola outbreaks in Africa in 2007, said even community hospitals in the U.S. are equipped to contain the deadly virus.
    Now community hospitals across the nation are equippent to contain ebola???????

Quote Edward Jasper, an emergency services doctor at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, said they are always on alert. They have been on the lookout for MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome), chikungunya, dengue fever, and various flus. [B]Adding Ebola, he said, is no big deal./B]
    now Ebola is no big deal?????

Source
    SilentFeathers

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), Hervé (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Will retire back to countryside asap! However - taking colloidal silver regularly 10ppm will help to protect you from nasties! Also, D3 at least 10,000iu's per day in these inclement times and Vit C 1000 iu's per day.
    Keep safe and no fear - there are major psy-ops at work here. Hmmmm....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (4th August 2014), Hervé (4th August 2014), KiwiElf (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 1 6 16 20 LastLast