+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast

Thread: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

1. Link to Post #221
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,868 times in 2,674 posts

Default Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

http://rallyagainstomalley.com/follo...s-opportunity/

Quote Follow The Money : Ebola, Crisis Of Opportunity
    (Daily Coin) We have all been watching the unfolding story of ebola and how it is creating concern on a global scale. What if it were merely an attempt to push a new drug to generate millions of dollars for the global elite and the medical industrial complex? What if I told you 122,000 people died from measles in 2012 without so much as a whimper from either the alternative media or the mainstream media?
    A few days ago one of the people that I work with ask me what was going on with ebola, as he knows that I operate The Daily Coin and am a daily contributor at SGT Report. When I explained that we were following, at that time, the latest story of ebola coming to America he stopped me and gave me the governments typical, tyrannical game-plan – problem, reaction, solution. Let’s look at the ebola “pandemic” from a different perspective.

The cost of measles injections, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is ranges from $19.91 for 10 individual doses to $103.16 for 10 individual doses. The lesser of the two is strictly for measles and the more costly is for the cocktail version to immunize against measles, mumps and rubella. At an average cost of $61.54 per dose, and in 2012 145 million doses were administered, we are not talking about a small profit. That is a staggering amount of money.

According to WHO measles is a bigger problem with virtually the same forms of transmission. The biggest difference–measles are a lot more prevalent, just not in the US, due to vaccinations. Not only are vaccinations a solution, they generate millions of dollars for the medical industrial complex.

Key facts
    Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
    In 2012, there were 122 000 measles deaths globally – about 330 deaths every day or 14 deaths every hour.
    Measles vaccination resulted in a 78% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2012 worldwide.
    In 2012, about 84% of the world’s children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 72% in 2000.
    Since 2000, more than 1 billion children in high risk countries were vaccinated against the disease through mass vaccination campaigns ― about 145 million of them in 2012.
    Transmission
    The highly contagious virus is spread by coughing and sneezing, close personal contact or direct contact with infected nasal or throat secretions.

With so much death and destruction related to measles you would think the world would be in the same type of hysteria as we are regarding ebola. It should garner some news coverage on a large scale–not a peep. Don’t get me wrong, I recently conducted an interview with leading survivalist, prepper and author, Tess Pennington, about how to be better prepared for an outbreak of ebola in America. I am as concerned as everyone else. Let’s remove some of the emotion (reaction) and look at what it is happening in a different light.

Also: Like Us On Facebook Here

The current ebola outbreak began in March 2014. Only within the past few weeks has the news really taken hold and has spread like wild-fire across the globe. Why is this happening now and why the delay regarding an “outbreak” of a highly contagious disease?
    Once again, I am just as concerned as everyone else, my family is prepared for this situation, maybe not as well as we should be, but we have made some serious moves, just in case. The news keeps escalating, but the spread of the disease is not growing nearly as fast as the news stories. On August 6, 2014, Zerohedge reported:

The official Ebola death toll is now at 932 with over 1,700 reported cases but as the WHO reports, in the last 48 hours, deaths and cases have exploded (48 and 108 respectively). As the charts below show, this epidemic is going exponential. What is perhaps most worrisome is, while playing down the threat in Nigeria (most especially Lagos – which the CDC Director is “deeply concerned” about), officials have formally asked the US for the experimental Ebola drug, which suggest things are far worse than the 3 deaths reported so far in Nigeria would suggest. Finally, as we warned yesterday, Saudi Arabia is suffering too as the main who was hospitalized yesterday with symptoms has died – the first reported casualty in the Arab world.
    On August 1 WHO reported there had been 122 new cases, on July 24 and July 27, 80 of which were in Liberia alone.
    This is a far cry from 14 deaths an hour for an entire year!! So, here we are, everyone, and I mean everyone, is talking about ebola, the tragedy, the absolute fear of becoming a pandemic and everyone is scrambling to cover every nuance of this situation. PROBLEM!!! Everyone is currently whipped into a fear based state of mind. REACTION!!! Here comes the almost miraculous, NEW, unproven, vaccine. SOLUTION!!! Hooray, we are all saved! All we have to do isDEMAND this new wonder drug and all will be fine.

There have been a few articles that popped up in the past two days regarding the new wonder drug that has been “under development” for the past few years and now it has a reason for being!! WOW! Whoda thought, a new drug for a highly contagious, easily spread disease, that gets started in a “third world” country would be needed—by the ENTIRE GLOBE!!
    So, who owns this very timely, necessary wonder drug? It wouldn’t be the US government and one of it’s crony companies would it? Nah, couldn’t be; too simple. Well, according to CNN, Mapp Pharmaceutical, San Diego based company, just happens to have a military contract through the National Institutes of Health, to develop an ebola serum.
    Tekmira, a Canadian based pharmaceutical company “was to begin Phase 1 trials with its drug in January. But the FDA recently halted the trial, asking for more information“. [Source] And the winner is? Mapp Pharmaceuticals, a US based company, not some “foreign” company.
    We have identified the problem–a highly contagious disease that everyone is aware is spreading. If we weren’t suppose to know (just like in March when it began) we would not know about it. We have identified the reaction–fear based, emotionally charged news stories on a global scale. The solution? DEMAND a vaccine.
    I may be wrong, but it appears, especially in light of what I have learned about measles and the fact that measles are just as deadly, just as contagious and spreads just as easily, the ebola outbreak may be a new business model. If you think that getting super rich off this pandemic is not the one of the end results for these dirtbags, then you are just not cynical enough. ZMapp is owned by MappPharmceuticals and works in partnership with LeafBio. Neither company is public as their masters–may be, could be one of the true giant pharma companies that created these two companies as “farm teams” to distance themselves from any liabilities, but retain all the profits. Too cynical? Not in todays world. Be sure and do your own research. If you become wealthy, just like the global elite will be getting wealthy, good for you. Just remember to send me a coin or two.
    Can we get more horrified/duped/wheedled into a fake pandemic? If it is perpetrated, take good care, and prepare, but it's surely a false flag as it would take down the elitist structure like their 'house of cards'. I am also suspicious of the above inflammatory quote!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

SilentFeathers (8th August 2014), tessie999 (9th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #222
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thumbs up Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

Third substance for Ebola - IT IS AVAILABLE NOW

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post862598 is the thread post where I described this.

Sarepta’s drug remains available

Sarepta’s president and CEO, Chris Garabedian, told Barron’s earlier this week that the company had a drug that could be deployed and shipped if a request was made of the company and all permits and authorizations were cleared.

However, the Pentagon has had their finger in the pie, wanting this company to develop countermeasures to Ebola-Zaire (bioweapons grade), and Marburg Virus (weapons grade).

Apparently when the 2012 fiscal fall off the cliff happened, so the story goes, the Pentagon stopped funding the Ebola antidote, and instead focused more on funding this company's antidote/countermeasure to Marburg (potentially 1000x worse than ebola)..

"Garabedian told me on Tuesday that company does indeed have clinical trial-quality drug on hand. The Marburg program that has continued “uses the same backbone chemistry,” so the safety studies that are continuing with that drug at higher human doses could be applied to AVI-7537.

“We’re here to raise awareness that we do have a technology that might be helpful, and that we do have drug substance on hand if we received a request from a government agency,” said Garabedian. “We, of course, would have to get the appropriate waivers and approvals from the Department of Defense who supported the development of this compound as well as the FDA in terms of an emergency use authorization.”"

In other words, they are in bed with the Pentagon and they have to get a release.. FOR the CEO, he wants to get the product to Africa NOW.. Not later, as he feels the studies done to date have shown safety AND effectiveness.. (We assume that means even for later cases, it works..)

Seems this needs to get known fast, that Sarepta has a solution that is not being mandated by FINANCIAL ripoff games that Tekmira and ZMapp are playing.
    Last edited by Bob; 8th August 2014 at 21:16.

4. Link to Post #223
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote As of 4 August 2014, the cumulative number of cases attributed to EVD in the four countries stands at 1 711, including 932 deaths. The distribution and classification of the cases are as follows: Guinea, 495 cases (351 confirmed, 133 probable, and 11 suspected), including 363 deaths; Liberia, 516 cases (143 confirmed, 252 probable, and 121 suspected), including 282 deaths; Nigeria, 9 cases (0 confirmed, 2 probable, and 7 suspected), including 1 death; and Sierra Leone, 691 cases (576 confirmed, 49 probable, and 66 suspected), including 286 deaths.
    http://www.who.int/csr/don/2014_08_06_ebola/en/

5. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,868 times in 2,674 posts

Nothing in any mainstream now is worth a spit - are we being taken down due to duplicity? (or parananoia!!!)?
    Do natural, organic and keep a low profile. Live life for your family and yourselves. Just prep for having to exit. There are many survival sites on the web.
    Remember - this is a major psy-op, and lives will be sacrificed (or so we are led to believe) to instill enough fear in folk to herd them into..... unthinkable places, and the loss of your freedom. Stay at home and don't be panicked!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Christine (10th August 2014), SilentFeathers (8th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #225
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

Department of Defence BioWeapon seems like a very appropriate title adjunct to this thread.

As has been evidenced by DTRA's, DoD, Pentagon contracts with various biological research companies, Weapons Grade Ebola has been known about, and obviously exists in strains that will need a countermeasure for.

We are now aware of 3 companies who are under contract to develope solutions to weapons-grade bioterror weapons, Marburg and Ebola-Zaire.

Mapp Biopharma, Sarepta, and Tekmira..

Of the three ONLY Sarepta is willing to get their product to Africa and do some help before the epidemic (this is moving past pandemic stage) is totally out of control. (Two countries are starting to say it is out of control, Liberia and Sierra Leone)..

Dr. Sanjay Guptah MD, of CNN's staff has said the numbers being bantied about are actually about 1/2 of what is really happening out there, because of under-reporting. The deaths would really be about 1800 so far and close to 4000 infected following his rational.

I will expand in the Hemmoragic Fever thread in the Alt Med Sub-forum, more on Marburg, which appears to be 1000x worse than Ebola-Zaire.

The assumption is these bioweapons were developed in the later 60's and subsequenty modified, gene amplified and tailored, for test releases in Africa in 1976. The assumption was it was developed by the ex-Soviet bloc in their weapons programs, and then subsequently studied, and weaponized by the Pentagon, who in the process realized that counter-measures were required.

Who spread the Ebola, in West Africa is the question.. And that has been asked in that thread in Alt-Med subform.. Dispersing it to Bats is something that could have been done as a way to create a reservoir.. There are countries in Africa who regularly go on the Bat Hunt for the delicacy (Fruit bat harvest).. West Africa is no where near Zaire where the strain "first appeared"..

Having been in the med field since 1970 I do not consider this a false-flag, or disinformation, nor spin, nor fear mongering. It is happening.

Whether it has been a deliberate re-infection, to TEST how the world deals with a LIVE bioweapons release, or accidental, or whether or not people will stand for having the rest of the world (3rd world countries) become exposed, and remain infected (turning a blind eye).. we just don't know.

I consider this real, and there are solutions available NOW, ready to go, and a compassionate company who is willing to help, and not make a "killing" exploiting the situation.

Ebola - Zaire is manageable, something like "training wheels" (severe ones, but training wheels) for a full blown Marburg Virus bioweapon - a serious WMD.
    Last edited by Bob; 8th August 2014 at 21:49.

8. Link to Post #226
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I will add one more comment about the "solution" which was used during the '76 outbreak.

If there were some experimental biomolecular treatments, it was not talked about kept top secret.

The method used was to ISOLATE complete areas where the contamination had happened. To stop ALL travel, in or out.. To close ALL hospitals in the affected areas, and let it "burn itself out".. Where the term "wild-fire" comes from, the fire burns itself out when the material that keeps it going is consumed.

The solution which was used, close the area, let everyone die. Prevent anyone from entering, mass cover up the bodies, squalor, everything.. bury it.

Whether or not that will be used is unknown. We would assume that compassionate use of the anti-virals that have been offered would be tried first. That the 60's and 70's mentality letting it burn itself out is over..

What is not clear is if the bodies are left, exposed, will the animals eat on the corpses, and thereby continue to spread the virus? Is the Pentagon wanting to see what animal sub-hosts would be that could carry such with the animals surviving, and migrating out of the wildfire infection regions? Another question that may be pondered on.

Ebola isnt the Armageddon virus, Marbug is.

Source

9. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,189 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I will add one more comment about the "solution" which was used during the '76 outbreak.

If there were some experimental biomolecular treatments, it was not talked about kept top secret.

The method used was to ISOLATE complete areas where the contamination had happened. To stop ALL travel, in or out.. To close ALL hospitals in the affected areas, and let it "burn itself out".. Where the term "wild-fire" comes from, the fire burns itself out when the material that keeps it going is consumed.

The solution which was used, close the area, let everyone die. Prevent anyone from entering, mass cover up the bodies, squalor, everything.. bury it.

Whether or not that will be used is unknown. We would assume that compassionate use of the anti-virals that have been offered would be tried first. That the 60's and 70's mentality letting it burn itself out is over..

What is not clear is if the bodies are left, exposed, will the animals eat on the corpses, and thereby continue to spread the virus? Is the Pentagon wanting to see what animal sub-hosts would be that could carry such with the animals surviving, and migrating out of the wildfire infection regions? Another question that may be pondered on.

Ebola isnt the Armageddon virus, Marbug is.

Source
    Personally, I do not think the wild fire card is on the table this time, but the savior card is. Savior= further enslavement or death.

They literally brought this "pandemic" to the US, psychologically, and then with the two aid workers, physically. The Atlanta scenario is a really unique psyops as it planted a seed in the minds of the masses that basically can not go away no matter what.

In the meanwhile MORE executive orders and legislation are being done. Everything is in place for a bold move to be made, not only against the American population, but the arm reaches far.

....and then there is this,

Quote Canadian biotech firm Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR)announced that the Federal Drug Administration knocked down a key barrier to its medicine, TKM Ebola, reaching some patients. The FDA moved the drug from a "full hold" to a "partial hold," which means Tekmira can use the drug in limited experiments.
    http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/08/inve...roval-tekmira/
    But wait, isn't it Mapp Biopharmaceuticals that has the "secret serum"??????

ADDED:

The universe has a strange way of speaking to us, (if you believe in this kind of stuff, there are no coincidences)....

James Brady’s death ruled a homicide by Virginia medical examiner

Brady dies on Obama's B-day, 33 years after miraculously surviving a deadly head wound.

33-Year-Old Bullet Killed James Brady

Brady is politically from Illinois, like Obama....

Quote The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (Pub.L. 103–159, 107 Stat. 1536, enacted November 30, 1993), commonly called the Brady Law, is an Act of the United States Congress that instituted federal background checks on firearm purchasers in the United States.

It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton on November 30, 1993, and went into effect on February 28, 1994. The Act was named after James Brady, who was shot by John Hinckley, Jr. during an attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan on March 30, 1981.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_H...Prevention_Act
    John Hinkley gets to go home 17 days a month, there's that 17 again......

James Brady = Gun Control
    John Hinkley Jr = Mental Illness

Perhaps ebola also = Gun control?????

Perhaps the real epidemic is guns and mentally ill people, and ebola is the cure, not the problem??????

Quote Bush–Hinckley family connection[edit]
    Hinckley’s father was a financial supporter of George H. W. Bush's 1980 presidential primary campaign. Hinckley’s older brother, Scott, had a dinner date scheduled at the home of the Vice President's son Neil Bush the day after the Reagan assassination attempt.[25][26] Neil's wife, Sharon, indicated in a newspaper interview the day after the shooting that Scott was coming to their house as a date of a girlfriend of hers, and that she did not know "the brother [John]" but understood "that he was the renegade brother in the family." Sharon described the Hinckleys as "a very nice family" and that they had "given a lot of money to the Bush campaign."[
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hinckley,_Jr.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 9th August 2014 at 13:09.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (9th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #228
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Brampton Medical Center (Canada) is housing a person who came from Nigeria with "Symptoms"...

Ebola (maybe?) in Canada now?

It definitely is being spread at least with people traveling freely, meaning there would be more travel restrictions.

(Source)

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/health/...y/10102666.jpg

The standard "party line" follows:

De Villa said the patient is showing a fever and other flu-like symptoms but cautioned there has been no diagnosis yet.

"The hospital has to do its patient care work and diagnostic work in order to confirm what the exact diagnosis is."

Ontario Health Minister Eric Hoskins, who is also a doctor with a background in public health, issued a statement expressing confidence in the province's ability to deal with any possible Ebola cases. He also noted Ebola symptoms are similar with a number of other diseases.

"Our hospitals have sophisticated infection control systems and procedures in place that are designed to limit the spread of infection, protect health care workers, and provide the best care possible for the patient," he said.

Note: The United States has investigated upwards of 22 people but to date had no confirmed cases from within the country. The Public Health Agency of Canada is advising Canadians to avoid all non-essential travel to Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone due to the outbreak, but has issued a statement saying the risk of Ebola to Canada is very low.

"To date, there are no confirmed cases of Ebola in Ontario and the risk to Ontarians remains very low," he added. (Dr. Graham Pollett, Ontario's Interim Chief Medical Officer of Health).

Meanwhile, in Lagos Nigeria, the State Health Commissioner there is asking for VOLUNTEERS to come to Nigeria, to help to deal with the outbreak which is now starting to spread in Lagos.

Nigeria confirmed two new cases of Ebola, bringing the total number of infections in the country to nine, including two deaths. Mr Idris (the State Health Commissioner) said that the state government in Lagos was offering incentives to medical volunteers, including life insurance.

Posted regional official death count: 961 people have died following the outbreak from March this year.
    Last edited by Bob; 9th August 2014 at 14:43. Reason: added link

12. Link to Post #229
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

So here i am thinking that I am safe here in Herefordshire from this Ebola thing- when what turns up in my car park but a long lost huggy friend his wife son and sierra Leon friend he runs a jet plane service for a mining company -going to and from sierra Leon -wow - I joked bet you have just left an Ebola infected region - he said yes I have- spooky or what- extra vit c this evening chaps.

Funny thing is he thinks that that Chem trails are water vapour!! please help me educate him without him switching off, what video to send him first -- ideas and links please.
    Last edited by sheme; 9th August 2014 at 16:46.

13. Link to Post #230
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

I am now 100% convinced that there are forces out there that want this epidemic to turn into a global world-wide pandemic.

Here are the 35 countries one flight away from Ebola-affected countries

1) Flights out of major airports in the affected countries arrive in 39 airports in 35 other countries. There are seven in Europe, in the UK, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain and the Netherlands; four in the Middle East; and three in the US (Houston, Atlanta and New York).

2) So far, the World Health Organization hasn’t endorsed any travel restrictions. “We would have to consider any travel recommendations very carefully, but the best way to stop this outbreak is to put the necessary measures in place at the source of infection,” Gregory Hartl, a WHO spokesperson, told CBC. Closing borders “might help, but it won’t be exhaustive or foolproof,” he said.

3) (the Ebola virus) can survive in liquid or dried materials for a number of days outside a human host. It also is an STD of sorts, having been found in semen 61 days after its onset, with transmission occurring seven weeks after the patient recovered. Otherwise, the incubation period—meaning, between exposure and when a person begins to show symptoms—is between two and 21 days.

http://qz.com/242388/here-are-all-th...ted-countries/
    Last edited by Roisin; 9th August 2014 at 17:55.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (9th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014), Gardener (13th August 2014), RunningDeer (9th August 2014), SilentFeathers (9th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Scientist Working on Gov't Ebola Drug Joked About Culling Population with GMO Virus

Published on Aug 5, 2014

Full article up on our website: http://truthstreammedia.com/scientist...

(Truthstream Media.com)

Media coverage is now focusing on the experimental Ebola treatments being given to two American Ebola patients who contracted it while caring for victims in Africa — the site of the world's deadliest outbreak.

But that Ebola treatment, created by a leading bioengineering scientist from the University of Arizona who "joked" about wiping out humanity with a "better" genetically engineered virus during a post-lecture Q&A focused on over-population issues, citing the Hollywood film 'Contagion.'

As Truthstream Media previously reported, on February 2, 2012, Dr. Charles Arntzen, head of The Biodesign Institute for Infectious Diseases and Vaccinology, responded to a question pertaining to whether feeding the 8 billion people of the world was worth it, or whether population reduction should be pursued.

The scientist quipped:

“Has anybody seen ‘Contagion’? That’s the answer! Go out and use genetic engineering to create a better virus… 25 percent of the population is supposed to go in Contagion.”

While this comment was made prior to the current Ebola outbreak fears, it is unsettling given the high level projects Dr. Arntzen has worked on for DARPA, as well as private biotech research. Among these are storable genetically engineered Anthrax vaccines for use during a biological attack, an edible vaccine with genetically engineered medicine/vitamins grown into foods like bananas and even work supporting efforts by EpiCyte to create a spermicidal anti-bodies grown in corn to slow human reproduction.

Statements like these hardly convey trust in a process that is already less than transparent and prone to speculation, various states of unrest and panic on the part of the public. The Daily Mail reported that much of the local population in Sierra Leone have been distrustful of medical workers there and blamed the deaths on a 'government conspiracy'

Someone casually remarking on culling some 25% of the population with a bioweapon is THE LAST PERSON you'd want to trust with creating an already dangerous countermeasure to Ebola, which carries a death rate as high as 90%.

Links Here

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (9th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014), Gardener (13th August 2014), Reinhard (10th August 2014), Roisin (9th August 2014), sheme (9th August 2014), SilentFeathers (9th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #232
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Where they failed to decimate Africans with AIDS they hope to succeed with EBOLA, neither of which come from animals. His remarks sound like a further funding pitch to the Rockefeller Death Squad Funds. This setup should be eliminated with one of their own diseases. West Africa is rich in minerals. According to Gordon Duff of Veteran's Today, as posted on Stopthecrime.net/source, (I am putting this in my angry words) These genocidal rats have sold off the human race as meat cattle to Alien races which are to set up one billion of their kind in sub-Sahara Africa. I have read elsewhere they are from Aldebaran and have plundered the mineral wealth of the planet they are leaving, presumably to start on rich African resources. The closed off Parks of the U.S.A. will accommodate Aliens which speak and look like Dinasaurs. Now do you understand the kiddie cartoons with Dinasaurs? They were billed as vegetarian, but I believe they really are carnivores. Consider the likes of D. Rockafeller, Kissinger, etc., now in wheelchairs, wheeling around the human race to their extinction. What do you think should be done with them?????

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

avid (9th August 2014), Bob (9th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014), Gardener (13th August 2014), Jake (9th August 2014), Reinhard (10th August 2014), Roisin (9th August 2014), RunningDeer (9th August 2014), sheme (9th August 2014), SilentFeathers (9th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I have a close personal friend who has some experience with the original Ebola/Aids epidemic in Africa. He was attached to a medical unit that was providing 'vaccines' and 'treatments' for quite a large number of African locales. Long story, short: They were not administering a vaccine, they were injecting them with an unknown formula designed to kill them. ALL OF THEM. My buddy drinks heavily to this very day. It is the most dreadful thing to witness. He did not sign up for anything like that,,, and there was no warning, and now he lives with tremendous guilt.

They were welcomed in on village with a celebration and a feast. The Whole community opened up to them and celebrated the U.S. coming to offer aid, supplies and 'medicine'... When they arrived,, there were thousands of spirited natives, bustling with life. When they left,,, they were all dead. All of them. A separate military unit dealt with the bodies, and they were flown into the next town.

This is no BS... I was going to interview him, but I had thought that the Ebola thing had gone away!!!

Here's some rub.... They were all given injections before this specific medical deployment... and guess what? Nobody in his unit caught Ebola or Aids...

Just this week, a white house press spokeswoman referred to the Ebola situation as an 'attack'... perhaps she mis-spoke. Perhaps it was Freudian... Who knows...?

Just thought I'd add to what is being discussed...

Jak.e
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

animovado (16th October 2014), avid (9th August 2014), Bob (9th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014), Gardener (13th August 2014), Hervé (9th August 2014), heyokah (16th October 2014), hohoemi (11th August 2014), Marin (11th August 2014), Reinhard (10th August 2014), Roisin (9th August 2014), RunningDeer (9th August 2014), Selene (9th August 2014), sheme (10th August 2014), SilentFeathers (9th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #234
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Agreed Jake - personal experience over there too. I think Roisin's map is very relevant. Adding in Canada and Chicago and Houston besides the NY city hub.

22. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I have a close personal friend who has some experience with the original Ebola/Aids epidemic in Africa. He was attached to a medical unit that was providing 'vaccines' and 'treatments' for quite a large number of African locales. Long story, short: They were not administering a vaccine, they were injecting them with an unknown formula designed to kill them. ALL OF THEM. My buddy drinks heavily to this very day. It is the most dreadful thing to witness. He did not sign up for anything like that,,, and there was no warning, and now he lives with tremendous guilt.

They were welcomed in on village with a celebration and a feast. The Whole community opened up to them and celebrated the U.S. coming to offer aid, supplies and 'medicine'... When they arrived,, there were thousands of spirited natives, bustling with life. When they left,,, they were all dead. All of them. A separate military unit dealt with the bodies, and they were flown into the next town.

This is no BS... I was going to interview him, but I had thought that the Ebola thing had gone away!!!

Here's some rub.... They were all given injections before this specific medical deployment... and guess what? Nobody in his unit caught Ebola or Aids...

Just this week, a white house press spokeswoman referred to the Ebola situation as an 'attack'... perhaps she mis-spoke. Perhaps it was Freudian... Who knows...?

Just thought I'd add to what is being discussed...

Jak.e
    My heart goes out to your friend. What a terrible burden to carry. No words can touch him until he’s ready. It is my hope that one day he’ll forgive himself.

I am reminded once again how little I know. And the importance to not close off to these levels that must the shown in light.

RunningDeer <3

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (10th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014), Gardener (13th August 2014), Jake (9th August 2014), Reinhard (10th August 2014), Roisin (9th August 2014), Selene (9th August 2014), sheme (10th August 2014), SilentFeathers (9th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #236
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why Biological and why not nuclear?

--to bring up the nuclear spectre over the obvious biological terror.. which one will take hold over consciousness?

--if one were to spin public's opinion start to talk about the "hidden nuclear weapon" inside the semi-tractor trailer..

Maybe one should point out that there are radiation monitoring stations all over..

Sensors which are able to tell when there is a nuclear device traveling in some step van, or pickup truck or gee a massive semi-tractor trailer.. People who don't know what HomeLand security has in the way of detection, tracking and monitoring, will listen to spin on a talk show, and knowing that the "evil conspirator's words" out there will cause heads to turn - and the bandwagon chorus will jump in cause the black hat spoke.. I find it hard to believe that such a talking head "evil conspirator" would not know their own security systems monitor for all radiation movement.

To point out,
    -- it takes ONLY 2 virus particles that are so small, 100,000 of them can sit in the point of a needle. Look at a needle, notice the size of the point.

If that virus were Marburg, that sized transport device can when aerosolized KILL 50,000 people. Marburg infects through the air. It is where the viral labs are working as hard as they can to develop anti-dotes and counter-measures for such. It was developed by the Soviets, weaponized in the 60's, and its virility improved upon through-out the 80's.

Let's look at what a scenario is that would be a realistic threat

One lipstick sided aerosol container of Marburg, releasing 1,000,000 particles every 15 minutes can infect 500,000 people. In an hour period 2 million people can be infected. And the container would not be empty.

If an ounce or two of Marburg viral concentrate aerosolized and released into the atmosphere by someone(s) driving a normal innocuous plain passenger vehicle, spraying out the window.. inside of a couple hours millions could be infected; the terrorist would not hypothetically need a crop duster to disperse.

Comparison
    A nuclear device - LARGE, expensive, sets off radiation monitors everywhere it moves. Disruptive yield for a transportable weapon explosion, thousands, maybe tens of thousands if deployed at a key location. Hard to deliver, hard to stay un-noticed. Effective devices are only BIG BOMB devices, ICBM, or numerous tactical nuclear warheads being deployed.

Anyone talking NUCLEAR device "as the WMD to harm a city's population" is trying to move people's attention off where the world is at with the current bio-terror situation.

BioWars -
    Ebola-Zaire, the "real-life-training wheels bioweapon" IS real, and the belief is, the current world pandemic "is a test" to see:

1) how fast a spread will happen,
    2) what the wild-fire distribution will be (exposure rate)
    3) what treatment/solutions might be used
    4) what world opinion would be (including the response to world governments.

Facts: The infectious rate of Ebola-Zaire is highly known at this point. Treatments are known about and have been available for years. If a situation didn't burn itself out and potentially were to create a full-blown "wild-fire" situation, the treatment could be dispensed for certain return "favours" from the various governments whose countries are affected.

The Threat situation - WMD

The real agent, the real bioweapon is Marburg as far as can be discovered, the variant strain is known as a "U" (Ultra-class threat - an Ultimate serious disaster scenario will result from its release).

If people feel gee, a NUCLEAR weapon is all we have to be concerned about, there is spin afoot.

Don't loose the focus on what a bioweapon is, the size of such devices how small and inconspicuous they are, and the lethality of such, and the concern that Defence agencies world-wide have to deal with:
    1) where is it
    2) who developed it
    3) who is threatening the world with a bioweapon (i.e. ex-Soviet bloc) in order to take over land/resources and gain economic strangleholds over countries.
    4) have demonstrations of lessor but never-the-less same family viri been released? (i.e. Ebola-Zaire)..

That is the football game being played currently on the world scene.

Last edited by Bob; 10th August 2014 at 02:38.

25. Link to Post #237
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hey ! Guys is there any naïve soul on the face of earth that believes this ebola crisis is not manufactured??????????????, Because if there is one ,I want to sell him/her Antartica for a couple of grants, easy money.......... don'tya!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Bob (10th August 2014), SilentFeathers (10th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Canadian medical workers have isolated a patient showing symptoms of what could possibly be Ebola virus upon his arrival from Nigeria, Agence France-Press wrote Saturday citing Canadian health officials.
    .... ... ... ....

Canadian Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation’s has recently come up with experimental Ebola treatment for potential human use. Earlier this week, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) modified its clinical hold status on the treatment to enable its potential use in humans infected with the virus, once it is tested on volunteers.
    http://en.ria.ru/society/20140809/19...--Reports.html

Quote Since inception, Tekmira has fostered collaborations and partnerships with leading companies in the RNAi field, including Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, the United States Government's Transformational Medical Technologies (TMT) Program, Monsanto, and other undisclosed pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
    http://www.tekmira.com/partners/partnerships.php
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bob (11th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014), Marin (11th August 2014), Reinhard (10th August 2014), SilentFeathers (10th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #239
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Forum Link (on Canadian potentially with Ebola): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post862805

and

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post862985

Carmody, is your hit on this "outbreak" as "financial" profiteering, or "weapons testing" for something else to come?

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Canadian medical workers have isolated a patient showing symptoms of what could possibly be Ebola virus upon his arrival from Nigeria, Agence France-Press wrote Saturday citing Canadian health officials.
    .... ... ... ....

Canadian Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation’s has recently come up with experimental Ebola treatment for potential human use. Earlier this week, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) modified its clinical hold status on the treatment to enable its potential use in humans infected with the virus, once it is tested on volunteers.
    http://en.ria.ru/society/20140809/19...--Reports.html

Quote Since inception, Tekmira has fostered collaborations and partnerships with leading companies in the RNAi field, including Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, the United States Government's Transformational Medical Technologies (TMT) Program, Monsanto, and other undisclosed pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
    http://www.tekmira.com/partners/partnerships.php

30. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The World Health Organization and the CDC are the spear points of the operation. They float the lies and the lies about lies.
    If that's so, why is the CDC Director saying a outbreak is "not in the cards"? Doesn't fit with your narrative about them trying to create a panic.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...r-says-n169836
    But it might serve to create chaos and confusion.
    Please try to understand the energy that dominates among humanity. An ebola outbreak in Africa is not important (and let's be realistic folks, it is killing a very small percentage of Africans in a very small area). There is no financial gain for a vaccine or cure for big pharma in treating or vaccinating against this virus in Africa. (Note how Western health workers were given an experimental treatment, but this experimental treatment was never given to any Africans.)

I am saying that a vaccine and treatment (effective) has been discovered but is not financially worthwhile for big pharma unless the ebola virus spreads to first world countries (or a threat is drummed up that it will). It does serve the profit motives of big pharma to roll out a vaccine and to lobby for making this vaccine compulsory, as long as this vaccine and treatment can be sold for a profit.

In a previous outbreak of ebola, an infected person arrived in South Africa. That person was taken to a hospital and put in an isolation ward. That person died. One health worker (a nurse) contracted the virus and died. It never spread any further. The chances of this virus spreading into the first world and killing tens of thousands is just not possible.

By the way, the Africans who are dying from this virus live in overcrowded conditions (poverty and ignorance spread the disease). There is no way that this virus would spread in the same way in a first world country.

Finally, there is an interesting narrative in comparing the HIV virus with the ebola virus. The former remains dormant for a long time before killing off the host; the latter becomes active and kills off the host within a few weeks. The former kills the host in a slow variety of ways; the latter kills the host in a quick immediate kind of way (the HIV virus needs intimate, usually sustained, physical contact to jump from one person to another and does not survive for long outside the human host and takes a long time to develop to AIDS; the latter is transmitted so much more easily, develops into life-threatening illness within weeks, and is so much more awful in how it manifests in illness ... so washing and touching a dead body guarantees transmission ... washing and touching a dead body is not a practice among first world countries).

Ebola is not a threat to first world countries, even if an infected person does get into such countries (unless the death of one person in a first world country is seen as more unacceptable than the death of a 1000 people in a third world country).

Big pharma is served by panic because they do have a vaccine and treatment and the more the panic, the more ammunition they have to impose mandatory vaccine and provide treatment ... for profit. As long as the virus remains in Africa, big pharma has no profit motive in providing a vaccine or treatment.

Personally, I do not believe that there is some kind of controlling conspiracy to spread the ebola virus to developed countries (I just do not believe that there is that kind of planning, control and ability to execute), but I do believe that big pharma is not unaware of how they can profit from panic and thus they are opportunistic in profiting from a panic that media and the alternative community and the ignorant populace are feeding.

I have been in the corporate world. I know how they think. Most of the time they do not control what happens but tag onto events where they see the opportunity to profit.

CDC is right, in that the ebola virus cannot spread in first world conditions (and even in third world conditions it kills a minuscule portion of the population). But this kind of intelligent and realistic evaluation does not serve making profit for big pharma. Next step ... only way to protect against the horrible threat is vaccination!

I am horrified when I see how many vaccinations children get in the USA and UK. WTF! Does this really save more children that allowing natural immunity would? In my upbringing, when a child in the village had a childhood communicable illness, my Mom would wash us and dress us in Sunday best and take us visiting and regard it as a triumph if we got into the sickroom (strong healthy children develop immunity from this diseases, which saves them from them getting them in adulthood, when they are more dangerous ... germs are good because they enable a child to develop natural immunity was her thinking). We had to visit every household where there was mumps, measles, chickenpox, German measles ...! My one sister was very sick with chickenpox, my other sister was very sick with measles ... I was sick for one day for both. We all got to healthy adulthood.

If all children ate healthy food and got exercise and sunlight and fresh air and hygienic living conditions, would not these childhood illnesses kill and harm far less children than the vaccines do? Are we not harming more children by compensating for lack of healthy living environments by vaccinating?

Stop the panic of ebola. Remember that the infected person who got to South Africa did not infect anyone else in the airports or plane or transport to and from airports. Ebola got to South Africa via a person flying into the country and only one other person died (a nurse who was probably careless in not protecting herself when caring for the patient). First world countries should be so much able to contain and prevent the virus than South Africa is. And, remember, that a cure is available in the first world. It just has no profit for big pharma to provide this treatment to Africans, especially as it is only a very small number of Africans who are dying.

In South Africa, there is no panic or fear of ebola. Even if an ebola-infected person had to arrive in our country, we know we can stop it before it spreads, even though we are a developing, third world, hovering on being a failed state, country.

Please do not spread panic that only serves creating profit for big pharma!
    Last edited by sdv; 10th August 2014 at 21:03.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

avid (11th August 2014), Christine (10th August 2014), Gardener (13th August 2014), Jake (11th August 2014), Marin (11th August 2014), Reinhard (11th August 2014), RunningDeer (11th August 2014), Selene (11th August 2014), SilentFeathers (10th August 2014), StandingWave (11th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 12 20 LastLast