+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast

Thread: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: EBOLA - A Manufactured Crisis in 2014, Dept of Defense Bio Weapon

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The World Health Organization and the CDC are the spear points of the operation. They float the lies and the lies about lies.
    If that's so, why is the CDC Director saying a outbreak is "not in the cards"? Doesn't fit with your narrative about them trying to create a panic.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...r-says-n169836
    But it might serve to create chaos and confusion.
    chas and confusion, and 'the need' to control international travel, and forced vaccinations. a plethora of opportunities for the dark side.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

Hervé (3rd August 2014), Roisin (3rd August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2014), SilentFeathers (3rd August 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd August 2014)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

The second ebola victim is suppose to arrive in Atlanta next Tuesday, the plane is taking off today to go to get her, but has one stop-over......hmmm, a stop-over? hmmm, Last I checked there is only water from Atlanta to Liberia???? Hmm, guess the pilots must want to fly to Paris for dinner and to do some sight seeing first before picking her up?

Quote The plane carrying the second American patient who contracted Ebola while working in Liberia will leave the U.S. for the West African country later today, a U.S. official told ABC News.

The private air ambulance is scheduled to take off today and arrive in Liberia after one stopover, the official said. The plane will then bring aid worker Nancy Writebol to Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta, Ga., and is expected to land midday Tuesday.

The same plane brought Dr. Kent Brantly to Georgia on Saturday. He's undergoing treatment at Emory University Hospital, where Writebol will be treated after she arrives in the U.S.

http://6abc.com/news/plane-bringing-...-today/237581/
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2014), Hervé (3rd August 2014), Roisin (3rd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Not sure if others are aware of this and apologies if it's already been said here but the current fatality count for this Ebola epidemic now stands at 826 as of July 30th. Up from 729 that everyone keeps saying in the news everywhere as the topic these days no matter where you look is on Dr. Brantly and his arrival to Atlanta. It's as if time has stopped and nothing is going on in West Africa anymore! Sheesh!

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_We...Ebola_outbreak

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2014), Hervé (3rd August 2014), SilentFeathers (3rd August 2014), Ulyse30 (3rd August 2014)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by peterspm (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    The World Health Organization and the CDC are the spear points of the operation. They float the lies and the lies about lies.
    If that's so, why is the CDC Director saying a outbreak is "not in the cards"? Doesn't fit with your narrative about them trying to create a panic.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...r-says-n169836
    But it might serve to create chaos and confusion.
    chas and confusion, and 'the need' to control international travel, and forced vaccinations. a plethora of opportunities for the dark side.
    Yes, media stoke panic (which is completely unwarranted). This is not necessarily a conspiracy but simply that reporters have to produce to get paid, and to keep their job they have to produce content that draws attention ... the more sensational the content, the more employable they are and thus they can earn a living.

Big pharma produces a vaccine (as I have said, African doctors have already found that a vaccine does work), and millions of people get a vaccine (or are forced to take it) that they do not need. Big pharma makes lots of money. Big pharma definitely has a financial interest in stoking panic.

I do find it odd that these two patients have been returned to the USA. I also find it odd that one of the health workers stricken with the disease walked into the hospital. If someone is dying of Ebola, they do not walk into a hospital. Where's the wheelchair?

Ebola is spreading in Africa because locals will not co-operate with health workers and there isn't the infrastructure available for isolation wards in hospitals (unlike in first world countries).

By the way, I think it is as much as more than 60% of people who contract Ebola do survive (and these are people who do not live in healthy environments nor have good nutrition, so their resistance against disease is low).

Please do not stoke the fires of this panic and thus create an environment for a (probably mandatory) vaccine. (As I have said, African doctors transfused blood from someone who survived Ebola into a number of people (including a colleague that they desperately wanted to save), while the western doctors physically tried to stop them from doing this and then, afterwards, discredited and rubbished the results. All those who got the transfusion survived. Sounds like a vaccine to me. The vaccine was never developed because Big Pharma gets no profit from producing a vaccine for use in Africa only.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

AnnOther (4th August 2014), Hervé (3rd August 2014), ponda (4th August 2014), Roisin (3rd August 2014), Shikasta (3rd August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Possible Ebola case in London. Woman's dies getting off plane from Sierra Leone.
    On my phone, don't have link. It being reported on drudge.

Update: test came back negative, so they are saying.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd August 2014 at 22:49.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (4th August 2014), Hervé (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default Ebola terror at Gatwick as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...lapses-3977051
    Looks like our worst fears are being realized; all manufactured and delivered as predicted. I want to add its an unconfirmed incident, but with all the hype .....
    I wanted to share with the site here as we all appear to be busy of late with the news. Is it a sign for the time.
    Last edited by jerry; 4th August 2014 at 03:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

linksplatinum (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #87
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Default Re: Ebola terror at Gatwick as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight

The origin of the Ebola virus was concocted by an American Biowarfare firm in Sierra Leon:

Jim Stone's comment from my previous thread -

The elite would never release a plague without an easy cure, and along with this ebola outbreak an American biowarfare firm has been working in Sierra Leon for the last five years. Google that. Sierra Leon has actually identified them as the perpetrators of this outbreak and kicked them out of the country. There is absolutely no doubt this outbreak was intentionally caused by the U.S. war department.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Do these dots connect here? Top scientists, expert in fighting infectious diseases, are suddenly either dead or missing https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...409#post860409

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jerry For This Post:

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

It's spreading by the workers leaving West Africa...

Here are some more interesting points to ponder....

ADDED:

Is our Mexican boarder issue just a coincidence?????

Quote LUBBOCK, Texas — A leaked intelligence analysis from the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reveals the exact numbers of illegal immigrants entering and attempting to enter the U.S. from nearly every nation on Earth. The report was obtained by a trusted source within the CBP agency who leaked the document and spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity. The report is labeled as "Unclassified//For Official Use Only." The report indicates that the data should be handled as "Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU)."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Open-US-Border
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th August 2014 at 12:23.
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th August 2014), Hervé (4th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

It's only a matter of time before cases of Ebola start popping up here and there in the US, I'm not saying this to entice fear, but I'm just using common sense, logic, and reason.

There is an exodus right now with all these aid workers, doctors, and missionaries right now leaving west Africa, odds are there's a few of them carrying the virus...
    SilentFeathers

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

There were tons of stories earlier about the good doctor giving away the only experimental serum to his co-worker...now they are changing the story.

Quote Kent Brantly, the Texas doctor who contracted Ebola while working in Liberia, was given an experimental serum before he was flown to the U.S., the Christian aid group Samaritan’s Purse said. Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Sunday that Brantly appears to be improving, less than 24 hours after he was admitted to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta for treatment. Nancy Writebol, the other American infected with ebola, was earlier given the experimental serum.
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/natio...lowFB_BAYBrand
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    There were tons of stories earlier about the good doctor giving away the only experimental serum to his co-worker...now they are changing the story.

[...]
    I think that's because the "reporters" themselves are getting thoroughly confused as to what's what...

My sad bet is that the actual recipient (Nancy Writebol, from he earliest accounts) of a serum drawn from an Ebola natural survivor will be made to succumb so as to propagandized that the cheap serum way is not working as claimed by "quacks"... so that Fat Pharma can justify more and more research, etc...
    Last edited by Hervé; 4th August 2014 at 13:57.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

[...]
    I think that's because the "reporters" themselves are getting thoroughly confused as to what's what...

My sad bet is that the actual recipient of a serum drawn from an Ebola natural survivor will be made to succumb so as to propagandized that the cheap serum way is not working as claimed by "quacks"... so that Fat Pharma can justify more and more research, etc...
    This is turning in to sandy hook on steroids, times 100 in my opinion. I don't think I'm over reacting or paranoid either....
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Hervé (4th August 2014), Roisin (4th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What they aren't saying is that most likely, and I'm only guessing here but I would not be surprised if it turned out to be true, just like Brantly got that blood transfusion from a 14 year old Ebola survivor to give him a fighting chance at surviving it himself, many, many other patients throughout the duration of this epidemic probably got blood transfusions too from Ebola survivor's to help them fight this disease. That's just modern medicine and, in my book, a standard route to go especially in the case of Ebola so it could hardly be called an "experimental" procedure though the media and its talking heads will lead you to believe that. Tell me I'm wrong about this but this is yet just one more bit of disinformation that's being spouted by everyone in the media. It's not direct disinformation but indirect disinformation by omission.

---- more thoughts---
    Changed mind. It would be called direct disinformation because they are leading the public on by saying that such blood transfusions like that are "experimental" when in fact, they are not.
    Last edited by Roisin; 4th August 2014 at 14:08.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    What they aren't saying is that most likely, and I'm only guessing here but I would not be surprised if it turned out to be true, just like Brantly got that blood transfusion from a 14 year old Ebola survivor to give him a fighting chance at surviving it himself, many, many other patients throughout the duration of this epidemic probably got blood transfusions too from Ebola survivor's to help them fight this disease. That's just modern medicine and, in my book, a standard route to go especially in the case of Ebola so it could hardly be called an "experimental" procedure though the media and its talking heads will lead you to believe that. Tell me I'm wrong about this but this is yet just one more bit of disinformation that's being spouted by everyone in the media. It's not direct disinformation but indirect disinformation by omission.
    We don't even know for sure if the guy getting out of the ambulance on TV at Emery was actually Dr. Brantly, it could of been a decoy and he may of entered the hospital a day earlier by all we know.

As for the "experimental serum"????? They are conditioning the masses that there is a "magic potion" out there! Soon the CDC will probably announce they concocted a vaccine from this magic potion, I'm curious what they'll name it.....probably "Brantly Brew".

This whole thing is turning into a situation being exploited from all angles and is about to get much worse in my opinion.
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Roisin (4th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I whole-heartedly agree with you! The way they are embellishing things in their spinning is really something else, ya know? Calling a blood transfusion an "experimental serum" is just one of the many distortions on the list of their talking points in this ongoing narrative wrt to Dr. Brantly.

This is a virus that progressively LIQUIFIES the organs in the body within a very short time after one becomes symptomatic. It just boggles the mind that Brantly could even walk by himself out of that ambulance when in fact he was well into the second week of being symptomatic with this disease. Even the M.D. talking heads in the news were very, very surprised by that and you can bet your boots that they privately are talking among themselves that something is not quite "right" about what's been going on here.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

A couple of articles , I don't know if you have seen., the doctor is saying at present
    there has not been enough deaths yet, for corporate pharma to invest in finding
    a cure. The other one asks why did the US patent the Ebola virus back in 2009 ?

There was a scare back then with time lines and other scare stories.This could
    be the continuation of that only being played out later. There is no exact
    'timings' to their agenda, so this could be another psyop , ready to use if
    circumstances allow....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor: ‘There’s Not Enough PANIC and Customers to Make an Ebola Vaccine’ — Oh Really?

Monday 4th August 2014 at 09:24 By david-icke

‘A short two-minute video Bloomberg News uploaded to YouTube attempts to
    explain why the world doesn’t already have a widely available Ebola vaccine. ‘

Published on 1 Aug 2014

Aug. 1 (Bloomberg) -- The outbreak of the Ebola virus in West Africa has claimed the lives
    of 729 people so far. Dr. Ben Neuman of Reading University explains to Bloomberg why an
    old disease is so deadly.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/docto...-really_082014
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th August 2014 at 14:31.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Roisin (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Ebola: covert op in a hypnotized world

Monday 4th August 2014 at 09:31 By david-icke

‘You show people a germ and you tell them what it is and what it does,
    and people salute. They give in. They believe. They actually know nothing.
    But they believe.

The massive campaign to make people believe the Ebola virus can attack
    at any moment, after the slightest contact, is quite a success.

People are falling all over themselves to raise the level of hysteria.

This is what is preventing a hard look at Liberia, Sierra Leone, and the
    Republic Guinea, three African nations where poverty and illness are
    staples of everyday life for the overwhelming number of people.’

Read more: Ebola: covert op in a hypnotized world

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ebola-co...zed-world.html

===================================================
    ===================================================

Why did the U.S. Government patent the Ebola virus in 2009?

Monday 4th August 2014 at 09:19 By david-icke

‘It really makes you wonder why the U.S. Government patented the Ebola virus back in 2009,
    just about the time I exposed the mass graves prepared for U.S. citizens.

An excerpt from the U.S. patent abstract posted officially by Google reads:’

Shepard Ambellas on Alex Jones Tv 1/2:New Mass Grave Site in Arizona !!

Uploaded on 25 Mar 2009

http://www.infowars.com/
    Shepard Ambellas, who discovered a mass grave site in Arizona.

Read more: Why did the U.S. Government patent the Ebola virus in 2009?

http://www.intellihub.com/u-s-govern...la-virus-2009/

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th August 2014 at 14:34.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Roisin (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

37. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

WRT post # 97
    Yes, I know that and it makes me nauseous every time I think about it. But it's just one more piece of evidence that proves that the depopulation agenda is well in effect.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th August 2014), SilentFeathers (4th August 2014)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

...and here is the "magic potion" that I mentioned a few posts back, sheesh, look at the language....notice that they are calling it "top SECRET"???

am I the only one seeing a "savior" about to be born?!?!

Quote Secret drug might have saved Ebola patients

A top-secret experimental drug was flown to Liberia last and likely saved the lives of U.S. missionary workers who have contracted Ebola, CNN reported Monday.

The drug, called ZMapp, was sent by a representative from the National Institutes of Health to Samaritan’s Purse, the aid organization Dr. Kent Brantly works for in Liberia. Nancy Writebol works for SIM USA, which partners with Samaritan’s Purse.

Mapp Biopharmaceutical, a biotechnology firm, manufactured the drug and had only tested it in monkeys, with promising results, CNN said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...#ixzz39QzhOA73
    Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
    check out Sanjay Gupta marketing this new magic potion! aka; "top secret serum"

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/he...html?hpt=hp_t2
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th August 2014 at 14:51.
    SilentFeathers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 5 15 20 LastLast