+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How are Avalonians feeling to day?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default How are Avalonians feeling to day?

Hi all not much to say in this post but!
    How are you all feeling today?
    Everything normal?
    (What ever normal is that is Doh)

Last few days I've had a building feeling that seems to be growing in me, like i'm growing, expanding!

As I type this I have a strong kind of apprehension complete with stomach butterflies!

I seem to be expanding slightly and I have an inner feeling of being connected.
    I have a feeling I will soon know more about my other bodies inside and outside of my flesh me!

I feel like I'm on the verge of seeing, I feel like I should be seeing all kinds of effects around me as I walk,
    IE: me but in different levels or forms of my self all moving along together, some much bigger like energies etc! some behind some infront

I also seem to be feeling that as I walk I'm leaving a wake but not just the air movement! like I'm sucking in the environment! Hmm!

So I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling stranger than normal?

I seem to have the need to say 'These are the days my friends'
    I feel today I need to say it

(These days, After these two Executed-Malaysian-Plane-Crimes I think we can all see the patterns. From the smallest to the largest of New-News question it all,
    see what it links to if you can, then there will be less new surprises!

Israel just exterminating Palestine, Israel as a false nation BLACK to me now!
    That name causes no Colors Of Healing Light at-all But!
    I having said that,I still open those colors to any normal Citizen of Israel that speaks out, rebels, leaves and or denounces that evil PTB Just as we all need to in our own PTW governed countries,They are all the same as each other, all playing their evil project but we are all one and connected to higher levels than their Blackness!
    These are the days my friends and we will bring in the light! (sorry went into one a bit there! trying not to be angry and let it Blackness, staying logical but with full good emotions!)

PS; I looked at the Sun yesterday and while squinting I let my inner Eye take over, it was like a shield came up and I was able to view un-squinted, so I'll be trying that vision in my normal actions day to day and try to develop it

Last night in the night sky just to my right I caught a glimpse of a bright flash, just like a magnesium light or a very bright and fast camera flash!

When I turned both eyes to it all that was there was a small line of luminescent smoke trail!
    I guess it was a meteor but! feel it was something other. I did just out of the corner of my right eye see what looked like a slightly oval central flash point. just like an opening and then zip!
    just the little glowing smoke trail?

LoL started post by saying:
    Quote Hi all not much to say in this post but!
    How are you all feeling today?
    I guess I had more to say than I realized ha!

Well please reply to my PO question, 'how do you feel today?'
    I really would like to know?

Love, Peace and Big Hugs
    Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Billy (1st August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), cursichella1 (2nd August 2014), DarMar (2nd August 2014), Gardener (1st August 2014), ghostrider (2nd August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Kimberley (1st August 2014), Marin (1st August 2014), Muzz (1st August 2014), Rollo (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Spiral of Light (2nd August 2014), spiritwind (2nd August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), ulli (1st August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: How are Avalonians feeling to day?

Thank you for this post!

To answer your question, I am feeling amazingly all right with the world, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse, everything. May peace penetrate everyone and everything. That's my wish.

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

WE are SYNCHRONIZING. Thanks Alan! Yes, yes, and yes.

This phrase: "These are the days my friend" have been playing in the background of my thoughts for a few days now.

These ARE the days my friend
    We KNOW they'll never end
    We sing and dance forever and a day
    We live the life we CHOOSE
    We fight and never lose
    For we are young and sure to have our way.
    La la la la...
    These ARE the days, oh yes these ARE the days

All eyes need to be open .. Israel and Gaza are primary. I, along with some friends just finished a healing and you are describing a bit of the pieces that are coming together. The plan of the dark hand has been shown and we SEE. PRESENCE was grounded and the coherence in the dark force was dispersed.

Lots of counter forces are trying to keep us off balance and out of sync. Though I sense and TRUST a greater force that is co-coordinating our efforts.

This is the DAY my friends. With love.. May the FORCE be with you.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I am feeling like absolute sh!t......crying all the time , finding things to be upset about everywhere I look....my husband who has been doing this thing with the sun lately, standing barefoot, shirt off , palms raised to the sun is feeling better than ever....feeling love for the whole planet.....I feel like I want to run and hide from everyone......its a very bad place to be for me as we have always been colinear, we do everything together, we are together 24 hours a day most of the time....so I am feeling really at a loss to explain what is happening to me.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Kimberley (1st August 2014), Marin (2nd August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), spiritwind (2nd August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

I feel both sad and confident. Sad that most people are still in sleep - wage wars, use drugs and booze, rape other humans and nature, watch too much TV, eat animals... - and might not wake during my lifetime. Confident becouse the day will come when they will wake up. Maybe in next life. Maybe after 100 incarnations more. Maybe somewhere else than Earth.

But I also am slightly worried. Recently lost my job and today was the day 1 as a freelancer I.e. unemployed. Money... How I wish we could get rid of it.

But also happy. I have wonderful wife, amazing animal companions, lovely house and yard and it is summer! Those things rock.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Kimberley (1st August 2014), Lifebringer (1st August 2014), Marin (2nd August 2014), meat suit (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Spiral of Light (2nd August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), ulli (1st August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Lots of strange dreams and symbolism. Two nights in a row I awoke with the recall that I was intentionally in two places at once. Last evening I stood my ground and someone double crossed me and was about to do me in. What they didn’t know was there was another that stepped out of the closet to protect the other same-me. (No, not that kind of coming out of the closet.) It was an empowered dream. I’m becoming aware (again) of the multi-beings that we are and the multi-roles we play.

I continue to have dreams of animals that are combinations of the ones we know and some are different. These dreams go back 25-30 years where animals talk to me with urgency, but I can’t make out what they mean. Some drop from the sky onto the planet. Some don’t survive because their fall is not broken by the trees. Some like dolphins are too far from a water source.

I have grizzly bear dreams at least a couple of times a month. I posted yesterday about a long, lost friend of mine who was a grizzly bear. At times he had aspects of alligator/snake in his underbelly. At one level, I see it as bear merging the dark and light, (alligator/snake/reptilian) and working through these last days of duality challenges and growth that soon will no longer be needed. Each of us are tired of playing sides. It’s time to birth anew.

Like old times, Bear and I visited in the woods by the mud hole. Next to it was a crystal clear pool structure that one can either enter from the top or from an underground spring. It’s either on another planet that I’m accustom to, or it’s new life unfolding here in a not to different time frame. Where travel is expanded into multi-D directions. And Mother Earth’s door is open to all life from the multiverse that’s in synch to her energetics.

I’m encouraged because for a while, I seemed to spend a lot of time in teacher/student settings. A lot of on-going dreams are where one ‘home’ I’m traveling through reminds me of Escher’s work. Each apartment I step into has a mostly new cast of characters, yet I’m still me with slight differences and roles.

The richness and diversity both in wake and dreamtime tells me something's percolating. I'm also getting a lot more feathers dropping into my life. Feather messages that have always symbolize the uphill walk-a-bouts are about to smooth out. Which in turn keeps me on task to continue to uncover blind spots at all levels.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st August 2014 at 20:28.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Marin (2nd August 2014), spiritwind (2nd August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), ulli (1st August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello Earth Angel,

I want to let you know that I too felt like sh!t for the past four days. What I have learned is that over and over again as I am being confronted by the deeper negative nuances in myself, the hidden beliefs and attitudes, etc. Or as has frequently been the case the recipient of negative attacks that come from sources as yet unseen, either way I handle this in a similar manner.

While I can't say I embrace these moments because they are painful I DO know that they pass and then a stronger more enlightened me emerges.

You are blessed to have your husband hold the way open right now as it is a gift. Perhaps it is difficult to cultivate gratitude when we are in the depths of despair, it is still a potent thing to do. You may find a time when your husband will need you.

In the small groups and families I have contact with it is a rare moment when one or more of us isn't struggling. We have come to understand that the love force we generate stays intact as we don't let the negative energy divide us.

Sending you healing and embracing energy.

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I am feeling like absolute sh!t......crying all the time , finding things to be upset about everywhere I look....my husband who has been doing this thing with the sun lately, standing barefoot, shirt off , palms raised to the sun is feeling better than ever....feeling love for the whole planet.....I feel like I want to run and hide from everyone......its a very bad place to be for me as we have always been colinear, we do everything together, we are together 24 hours a day most of the time....so I am feeling really at a loss to explain what is happening to me.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Yesterday (Thursday in US) I was feeling as if I had little to no sleep the previous night, although had a full night's sleep. Walking around in a fog with a slight buzz in my head. Today (Friday) is better.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Marin (2nd August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), ulli (1st August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I'm experiencing a lot of intense emotions. But what I discovered is sometimes it's energy that I've mislabeled as mine. When I focus, it fizzles quicker. The more I pay attention, the feeling doesn't alight for long.

Full disclosure...I've given myself permission for Ben and Jerry's the last couple of months. I was off it for 16 months. It's comfort and reward food. I decided to tweak the belief, and enjoy without guilt, and keep on keeping with the rest of the aspects that are changing.

[The goal is for Ben & Jerry's to melt away. Bwahaha!!! ]

<3

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Earth Angel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Lifebringer (1st August 2014), spiritwind (2nd August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), ulli (1st August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

You guys r crackin me up... I feel a lot like this guy.......

love to all
    jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), joeecho (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Lifebringer (1st August 2014), Marin (2nd August 2014), PurpleLama (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Spiral of Light (2nd August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Today im feeling with my phalanges....
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Marin (2nd August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), william r sanford72 (1st August 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I had a migraine strike me up my forehead today. I never have migraines. Then again, I'm on H202 detox now.

My recall of dreams is fading with no clear cause...Not like I have more than normal workload around here.

It is still too hot in Belgium, I'm of the extinct Belgians that actually like our rain. My room temperature (with modest cooling) has been 30 degrees celsius steady for probably 3 weeks now. I feel like my brains are retaining water, my head is too heavy for my neck at times.

What else? Overall decrease in energy and (creative) thinking abilities. I need to study too and it's pretty much

Positive thinking. Positive thinking.

That is how I feel today.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

<8> (2nd August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), Lifebringer (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), thunder24 (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Cool reply's all, energy is buzzing ha!

Hi Earth Angel, around 4 days ago I was feeling the same, I was down and just thinking of my self as worthless, under achieved!
    But then I/we rise above even higher and so! today I feel extra strong and connected.
    When you described your husband in the sun I saw you laying on your back on the ground gazing upwards at the blue sky and white clouds! give it a go with him.
    Soak some ray'z
    Love all
    Group Hug
    Alan
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 1st August 2014 at 20:56.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Christine (1st August 2014), Earth Angel (2nd August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And as for myself..after a year and a half of hospitals and treatments and medicines and this and that... I got an all clear! I'm on the mend, finally! And I'm happyyyyyyyyyy! Viva!

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pweeky For This Post:

Arak (1st August 2014), Billy (1st August 2014), Christine (1st August 2014), Earth Angel (2nd August 2014), Frank V (2nd August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Spiral of Light (2nd August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Terra (2nd August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

We coincide and over lap, leap frogging as we go. Some empowered some withering.
    Knowing this day-to-day we can merge our strengths and grow together into the Light!

Violet I used to hate the summer heat, now though it doesn't seem to bother me?
    Again climbing up over and not letting thing get hold of me, including the heat
    PS I like good old rainy Days as-well.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Christine (2nd August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (1st August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

YaY way to go Pweeky so glad to hear your great news

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Christine (2nd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), karelia (2nd August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Pweeky,, It's an Awesome feeling!!!

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Christine (2nd August 2014), Hazel (2nd August 2014), karelia (2nd August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Sorry to hear about your day and emotional home sickness for the close togetherness you and your hubby have. Sometimes we have to strengthen our inner connection, like your hubby is by himself. He can't open it for you, so buck up little buckeroo, and keep trying. Come out of the "whatza matta w/me" blues, and realize your soul is purging and strengthening every day and night. Breath in slowly, absorb the surrounding and exhale the stress. Then your in a calmer place, practice. The sun does give you lots of vitamin A so close your physical eyes, and absorb.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Christine (2nd August 2014), Earth Angel (2nd August 2014), karelia (2nd August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

A long cool breeze for you Violet. You'll need a light sheet this evening, cooler days are coming. Try freezing bottles of water and drink them as they melt in a t-shirt ice pack.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Christine (2nd August 2014), karelia (2nd August 2014), RunningDeer (1st August 2014), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2014), Violet (1st August 2014), Wind (2nd August 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Told ya it didn't hurt, not to say that whatever got you in that condition that put you at that state won't hurt, but as w/everything else, if it's your turn to check out, then know that if you know how to meditate and take yourself out of the pain, it might not be so bad. I think that's what Christ did when on the cross. He gave into himself, and simply left.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Christine (2nd August 2014), karelia (2nd August 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast