+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst 1 31 41 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #801
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Filmmaker and Author William Brandon Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits for more than $1 Trillion Against Big Media Over Sandy Hook Massacre Coverage

Here is Mr. Shanley’s Statement:
    Quote "After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism. Here is an example of our abundant evidence, Exhibit D: The Connecticut State Police dash cams record no evacuation of children from school at critical moments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqcaaE6aFX8 — Smoking Gun evidence no children died at Sandy Hook.”
    Attached is a photo staged by the Newtown Bee, a wider view of that action being staged on a different day that the emergency altogether, and a sampling of front pages that terrorized the world with the fake photo.

Mr. Shanley is the producer of The Made-for-TV Election starring Martin Sheen that analyzed media coverage in the tectonic Carter-Reagan election of 1980. He is also the author of books on quantum physics, including Alice and the Quantum Cat (2011).

Dr. James Fetzer, whose 35 articles on Sandy Hook for Veteran’s Today qualify him for the highest investigative journalism awards, and School Safety Consultant, Wolfgang Halbig, whose investigative expertise as a former Florida State Police officer, and loving attention as a former principal, makes this case’s particulars comprehensible to all, will be called as expert witnesses.

It is their scholarship and bravery that makes these Complaints possible for the shear breadth and scope and detail of evidence they have assembled. Hundreds of independent researchers have also made this day possible, and Mr. Shanley claims they will be tracked down and rewarded heartily for their bravery and mindfulness of America.

Mr. Shanley’s Complaint states, in part:

Quote Defendants entered in a multi-year conspiracy, meeting in groups separately and together, to commit fraud and terrorism, i.e., to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the “Sandy Hook Massacre” was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA National Level Exercise Event that redirected government resources to terrorize the public. These crimes were undertaken with the intent of subverting the US Constitution and to affect national, state and local laws. This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts, and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions.

The true costs of this breach of integrity and trust to society are unfathomable. Instead of fulfilling their Constitutional Role as the People’s Surrogates and being honest brokers of information, the Plaintiff will show how the men and women who dominate the TV news industry in the United States broke laws, besmirched the First Amendment, their Constitutional role as government watchdogs, and forfeited the right to report the news, and thereby profit from news production and distribution. The sine qua non of journalism is the search for truth. Our Fourth Estate chose a different path. Punitive damages of one year’s annual revenue from each Defendant are being sought to establish a News Trust, that will free journalism and restore trust and integrity to our communications sources. A democracy cannot survive this tyranny over human consciousness.

The New York Times, the Associated Press, the Hartford Courant, and the Newtown Bee are being sued for 10 billion usd, punitive damages, in a separate Complaint.
    Case Name: Shanley v. Smith et al
    Case Number: 3:14-cv-01881-JAM
    Filer: William Brandon Shanley

Mass TV and wire service news media are being sued for 1 trillion usd, punitive damages.

Shanley v. O’Prey et al
    Case Number: 3:14-cv-01929-JAM
    Filer: William Brandon Shanley

A third lawsuit will be filed against Connecticut-based TV and print media soon.
    As Mr. Shanley is proceeding on a pro se en paupers basis, public support is welcome via PayPal to wbs2012@zoho.com.
    A complete list of Defendants in this suit can be found below:

Defendants:
    Chairman and President
    Obsidian Analysis

1776 Eye St NW 4th Floor
    Washington DC 20006

John Miller
    Deputy Commissioner of Intelligence & Counter-terrorism,
    New York City Police Department

1 Police Plaza, New York, NY 10038
    (John Miller is formerly of CBS NEWS)

Brian L. Roberts
    Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
    Comcast Corporation
    Comcast Center
    1701 JFK Boulevard
    Philadelphia, PA 19103
    (Comcast purchased NBC-Universal from GE in March 2013. NBC has eleven owned-and-operated stations and nearly 200 affiliates in the United States)

Deborah Turness
    President NBC News

30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112

Phil Griffin
    President
    MSNBC
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112

Rupert Murdoch
    Chairman and CEO
    21st Century Fox
    1211 Avenue of the Americas,
    New York, New York 10036

Rupert Murdoch
    Executive Chairman
    News Corporation
    1211 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10036

Roger Ailes
    President
    Fox News Channel

1211 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10036

Robert Iger
    Chairman and CEO
    The Walt Disney Company

500 South Buena Vista Street
    Burbank, CA 91521

Ann Sweeney
    Disney-ABC Television Group
    77 West 66th Street,
    New York, New York 10023
    (Disney Media Includes 8 owned and operated stations and almost 200 affiliates)

James Goldston
    President ABC News
    77 West 66th Street,
    New York, New York 10023

John Skipper
    President
    ESPN
    ESPN Plaza
    935 Middle Street
    Bristol, C 06010

Les Moonves
    President and CEO
    CBS Corp
    CBS Headquarters
    51 W. 52nd Street
    New York, NY 10019-6188

Peter Dunn
    President
    CBS Television Stations
    CBS Corp

CBS Headquarters
    51 W. 52nd Street
    New York, NY 10019-6188
    (CBS Station Group consists of 29 owned-and-operated stations, including 16 that are part of the CBS Television Network, eight affiliates of The CW Network, three independent stations and two MyNetworkTV affiliates.)

David Rhodes
    President
    CBS News
    CBS Headquarters
    51 W. 52nd Street
    New York, NY 10019-6188

Jeff Fager
    Executive Producer
    60 Minutes
    CBS News
    CBS Headquarters
    51 W. 52nd Street
    New York, NY 10019-6188

Sumner M. Redstone
    Executive Chairman of the Board and Founder
    Viacom
    1515 Broadway
    New York, NY 10036

Doug Herzog
    President
    MTV Networks Group
    1515 Broadway
    New York, NY 10036

Robert D. Marcus
    Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
    Time-Warner
    The Shops at Columbus Circle, 1 Time Warner Ctr.
    New York, NY 10019

Jeff Zucker
    President
    CNN
    Time-Warner
    New York, NY 10019

Anderson Cooper
    TV Host
    CNN
    Time-Warner
    New York, NY 10019

General Electric Company
    Jeffrey R. Immelt
    3135 Easton Turnpike
    Fairfield, CT 06828
    (GE owned NBC-Universal until March 2013)

James C. Smith
    President and Chief Executive Officer
    Thomson Reuters
    3 Times Square
    New York, NY 10036

Nicholas Chiaia
    President
    United Press International, Inc.
    1133 19th Street Northwest #9
    Washington, DC 20036

Tony Hall, Baron Hall of Birkenhead
    16th director general
    British Broadcasting Corporation, Inc.
    c/o BBC Worldwide America
    1120 Avenue of the Americas
    5th Floor
    New York, NY 10036-6700

Michael Bloomberg
    President and CEO
    Bloomberg, LP
    731 Lexington Ave
    New York, NY 10022

Daniel L. Doctoroff
    President & CEO
    Bloomberg News
    731 Lexington Ave
    New York City, NY 10022

Paula A. Kerger,
    President & CEO
    Public Broadcasting Service
    Crystal City Shops, 2100 Crystal Drive
    Arlington, VA 22202

Linda Winslow
    Executive Producer
    The Newshour
    WETA
    3939 Campbell Avenue
    Arlington, VA 22206

Jon Abbott
    President & CEO
    WGBH-TV
    WGBH Educational Foundation
    1 Guest Street Brighton, MA 02135

David Fanning
    Executive Producer
    FRONTLINE
    WGBH-TV
    WGBH Educational Foundation
    1 Guest Street Brighton, MA 02135

Ken Druckerman
    Executive Producer
    Left/Right Docs
    39 West 19th Street, 9th Floor
    New York, NY 10011

Banks Tarver
    Executive Producer
    Left/Right Docs
    New York, NY 10011

Frank Koughan
    Producer
    Left/Right Docs
    New York, NY 10011

Joe Beshenkovsky
    Co-Producer and Editor
    Left/Right Docs
    New York, NY 10011

John Marks
    Writer
    Left/Right Docs
    New York, NY 10011

Richard Graziano
    Publisher
    The Hartford Courant
    285 Broad Street
    Hartford, CT 06115

Andrew Julien
    Editor
    The Hartford Courant
    285 Broad Street
    Hartford, CT 06115
    -end-
    Last edited by turiya; 30th December 2014 at 20:03.

2. Link to Post #802
    Thanks

I suppose that many of you have already noticed that they are re-using photos from Sandy Hook in Peshawar.

BBC Admits Peshawar Victim Photo is alleged Sandy Hook Victim Noah Pozner
    Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/01/bb...ozPcowTLpoU.99

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

donk (6th January 2015), Flash (18th July 2015), Selkie (3rd August 2015), thepainterdoug (6th January 2015), ThePythonicCow (9th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #803
    Thanks

From the Caravan to Midnight Wolfgang Halbig interview:
    (January 7, 2015)

(CLICK to LISTEN)

Wolfgang Halbig:
    As you know, they’ve been doing everything they can – the Sandy Hook Defense Group – whoever they may be, they’ve shut down my gold fundraising site to help me pay for the legal expenses in trying to investigate Sandy Hook. So, the next thing I did, I had a Paypal account, now its being attacked. Someone’s been writing to the Florida Attorney General, calling me a fraud & saying that I’m abusing, hurting, people in Newton, Connecticut – Sandy Hook, I’m being offensive towards the parents.

So what I did, I said, “You know what, I’m going to do a Florida FOIA.” And you know, within 15 days I got a response. I know who the person is who is trying to criticize me & get my fund raising campaign taken down.

John B: Really.

Wolfgang Halbig: Its Lenny Pozner – supposedly, a parent of a child who died at Sandy Hook. Now this is the same Lenny Pozer who’s son, Noah… and god, I hope I’m wrong, but here’s the same Lenny Pozner who’s son is on the wall in Pakistan…

John B: Yeah!

Wolfgang Halbig: The children who died in Pakistan & underneath his picture, he’s got a Pakistani name [Huzaifa Huxaifa]. How did he… I have yet to figure that out. How does that all work?

Lenny Pozner

NOAH POZNER = HUZAIFA HUXAIFA
    TWO DEATHS ONE KID

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 8th January 2015 at 16:16.

5. Link to Post #804
    Thanks

Destroying Evidence: Newtown City Council Votes
    To Demolish "Sandy Hook Shooter's Home"

6. Link to Post #805
    Thanks

William Shanley Discusses $1 Trillion Lawsuit

December 30, 2014

On this joint edition of Real Politik and The Real Deal Connecticut-based author and filmmaker William Shanley speaks with James Fetzer and James Tracy on his trillion dollar lawsuit against big media for fraud and terrorism of the public via their reportage on the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre event. Shanley maintains that the alleged shooting was a FEMA-orchestrated drill deviously presented by major wire services, newspapers, and broadcast and cable networks as an genuine tragedy.

Interview Highlights

Shanley became involved in researching Sandy Hook while producing a film he continues to work on. He then viewed Sofia Smallstorm’s presentation, Unraveling Sandy Hook in Two, Three, Four and Five Dimensions and read several articles on Sandy Hook written by Professor Fetzer. “When I heard that Michael Bellmore, the 28-year-old former New Haven Register reporter had died for unexplained reasons I saw myself as a 28-year-old kid in radio and working for Jimmy Carter with sound equipment, and I just thought of this kid. I said, ‘This is something I can do. I’m going to go to the mat on this.'”

After further delving into the work of independent Sandy Hook researchers Shanley marveled, “The evidence is just overwhelming.” He then began to plea through traditional channels by
    writing a series of letters. First of all, I wrote to [Connecticut] Governor Malloy, informing him of my background and association with Dr. Fetzer and other scholars. I started writing all the politicians with the best writing I could come up with and I was astonished [to receive no response] from the Governor, the Secretary of State. I’ve written to everyone in the legislature a number of times; the Sandy Hook Commission a number of times. I’ve written to the President twice. I’ve written to the Senate and House Judiciary Committees calling for joint hearings. There’s been no response from anyone to any communication. It’s been a complete blackout. This is like Moscow 1952.
    Shanley asserts that reporters have been caught running flagrant propaganda on the Sandy Hook massacre, and that this speaks to larger concerns, such as today’s news media being run by conglomerates that care very little about actual journalism.
    We have to look at the fact that the news budgets over the past 20 years have been savaged. The salaries of reporters are very low. $30,000 is the average salary for a reporter in the state of Connecticut. My mother was a newspaper reporter for the Waterbury Republican in Connecticut. They covered these little towns in Connecticut like vacuum cleaners. [Reporters] went to every town meeting, every city council meeting, every finance meeting, every environmental meeting, and it all got reported. That’s all disappeared in America with the conglomeration and the international media companies, all of whom are responsible.

Imagine Disney, which sells products to children, now being a marketer of terrorism. How can that brand ever withstand this? This is how I know these captains who are running these corporations, this little news division is just another division of their big company. That’s why they’re involved in business with the government.

They’re the people’s stand ins. They’re surrogates for us who cannot be there. They’re our voices and our ears and eyes. And they’ve chosen to besmirch their role as upholders of the sacred trust of truth in journalism, and sell out to do business with the government.
    Shanley observes how the Newtown area’s background of psychiatry and occultism may be related to the Sandy Hook event and other unusual practices by Connecticut state officials. In 1997, for example, the Office of the Child’s Advocate was established to obscure the unusual and unreported deaths of 66 children in state institutions. The same agency is presently advocating a policy that will likely culminate in federally-mandated mental health screenings from infancy to young adulthood.

Those in the state government are “lunatics,” Shanley asserts.
    I don’t know where this strain comes from in America or in Connecticut in particular. It’s literally like living in the twilight zone here. I’ve never seen anything like it. You can cut it with a knife–the fear, the trepidation, the sickness underlying it. Now we’ve got the Connecticut State Police who are members of the Masons. They had a project for a kidnapping kit for every parent with a school child in Connecticut. [Parents were expected] to participate in this school kidnapping kit with the local community. This was a project of the Masons. I looked at the data and there were no kidnappings in Connecticut!
    Shanley notes how advocacy on the Sandy Hook incident has jeopardized family and personal relationships. Indeed, last summer, shortly after receiving an odd warning concerning his research activities, his new roommate apparently committed suicide under a bizarre circumstances. The judge presiding over Shanley’s recent lawsuits against big media has also issued a protective order to aid in protecting Shanley from bodily harm.

Overview of Lawsuits
    The first lawsuit is for fraud and terrorism against the Newtown Bee, the Hartford Courant, owned by Tribune media, the Associated Press, and the New York Times. None of them have responded. That’s for $10 billion–$5 billion for each count. What I’ve designed these to do is to put these companies out of business, or put us in a position to take these media industries over by requesting punitive damage equal to one year in revenue for each of the corporations.

The second lawsuit [filed on December 22, 2014] for $1 trillion–$500 billion for each count–is against Obsidian, people like John Miller of CBS who is intimately involved as Deputy National Director of Intelligence who misled many other news agencies. Anderson Cooper is in there (I put him in especially for you, James), and all of the chairmen and CEOs of all the mass media companies. We’re talking about Reuters-Thomson. We’re talking about Disney-ABC. We’re talking about General Electric, which owned NBC up until 2013. Comcast, and all these [other] mega-multinationals.
    Shanley wants to use most of the proceeds to begin a news trust that will provide a new form of genuine journalism. “This will be used to free journalism forever from the tyranny of economics.”

Rather than seeking personal damages, Shanley states that his suits involve punitive damages for the media’s dubious Sandy Hook reportage.

Punitive damages are halfway between civil and criminal. They’re basically designed in cases like OJ Simpson, where they couldn’t get a conviction in a criminal trial, where the bar of evidence is lower in a civil case. As far as standing, the court has standing, because this is a violation of federal laws. I am a citizen of Connecticut and the United States. I have standing just on that basis. Any citizen can do this.

SOURCE

7. Link to Post #806
    Thanks

(Seems the overall view following the above interview is making Mr Shanley's pro se lawsuit a bit of a distraction for the work that Wolfgang Halbig is continuing to move on.)

$Trillion Lawsuit Plaintiff Now Missing

Sandy Hook Elementary School
    March 15, 2013. Image Credit: CTPost.com

Updated 1/16/15

By James F. Tracy

Several individuals have recently brought to the attention of MHB that Mr. Shanley was arrested on 12/31/14 on one felony and two misdemeanor charges. He is presently being held in the Corrigan- Radgowski correctional facility in Connecticut with bail set at $50,000.

http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/Cas...0-cefd877f7800

For over one week now—since December 30—William Shanley has been incommunicado, failing to respond to emails or telephone calls. Shanley is the author, onetime filmmaker and Connecticut resident who filed a $1 trillion pro se federal lawsuit against big media for fraudulent and sensationalized coverage of the December 14, 2012 shooting event at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut.

Shanley filed the suit on December 22, 2014, naming several dozen defendants. The press release announcing the action was posted on MHB December 26, 2014. A few days later, on December 28, plaintiff Shanley participated in a recorded interview with Drs. Jim Fetzer and Jim Tracy. In the interview Shanley was well-composed, explaining how he was under psychiatric care and that his roommate was killed under unusual circumstances in August 2014.

Less than one week after filing the $1 trillion lawsuit Shanley announced a global “no money system” via YouTube that he will purportedly aid in presiding over. The video is an especially bizarre mixture of ideas, imagery, and verbiage. On December 29 Shanley appeared alongside Fetzer on “The Pete Santilli Show.”

The appearance on Santilli’s program prompted YouTube researcher Professor Doom1, who has considerable familiarity with the legal process, to contact Shanley and ask for a copy of the lawsuit. Doom telephoned Shanley, asking to interview the filmmaker and send along a copy of the paperwork. When no documents were electronically received Doom telephoned Shanley again, at which time it was revealed that Shanley had incorrectly transcribed Doom’s email address. “I still never got them after I corrected the email,” Doom tells MHB.

Later that day Prof. Doom interviewed school safety expert and fellow Sandy Hook researcher Wolfgang Halbig on his views concerning Shanley’s lawsuit. Halbig condemned the action. Doom then contacted Shanley via Skype and recorded the exchange. The discussion quickly turned uncivil, with Shanley yelling several prurient remarks while attacking Halbig for his unwillingness to be involved in the suit.

(Note: Vulgar Language Useage)

“It seems like Shanley has a split personality,” Doom notes. “He was absolutely clear and coherent at the beginning. Then as his anger level rose and he proceeded to name calling.” The YouTuber has since removed the video from his channel, although it is available elsewhere.

Such behavior does not lend itself to success in a legal process. “How’s it going to be in a courtroom when he’s being picked and probed by very skilled lawyers?” Doom asks.

Additional information solicited from one of Doom’s Connecticut followers suggests that Shanley lives in a New London neighborhood close to casinos and where illicit drugs may be prevalent. At the same time, over the past few years many individuals involved in the Sandy Hook massacre have turned up missing or dead.

Whatever the cause of Shanley’s absence, his flights of fancy, suggested in the pro se lawsuit and curious temper tantrums are likely unhelpful for coming to terms with and addressing what took place on December 14, 2012.

SOURCE

Final Doom video:

Professor Doom1 on William Shanley
    Do not Donate to Fraud

Last edited by turiya; 27th January 2015 at 02:47.

8. Link to Post #807
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

----

Youtube description:
    Published on Mar 31, 2015
    HARTFORD, CT-- Wolfgang Halbig, former teacher, law enforcement, and current national school safety assessment & emergency management consultant, appeared in Hartford CT to find out why today's FOI hearing, which was filed for 19 months ago, was postponed ~ and to reschedule a new hearing. March 31, 2015

The CT Freedom of Information Commission was supposed to conduct a hearing in response to the appeal brought by Wolfgang Halbig some 19 months ago alleging violations of the CT Freedom of Information Act as set forth in Chapter 14 of the Connecticut General Statutes.

Halbig maintains that respondents have not answered simple questions pertaining to the Sandy Hook incident.

Complainant: WOLFGANG HALBIG

Respondent(s): FIRST SELECTMAN, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; CHIEF, POLICE DEPARTMENT, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; POLICE DEPARTMENT, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; CHAIR, BOARD OF EDUCATION, NEWTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS; AND THE BOARD OF EDUCATION, NEWTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, c/o Monte E. Frank, Esq., Cohen and Wolf, P.C., Danbury, CT.

Halbig maintains that the so-called Sandy Hook CT shootings were a staged cooperative government - community "Capstone" exercise planned years before December 2012, for the purpose of banning commonly-used firearms and limiting free speech. Halbig asserts the incident was a financial bonanza for the Newtown community and involved parents, all involved parents moving into the CT community only between 2009-2011, and all receiving over $200K each for their involvement in the exercise. Halbig's questions to Newtown are returned with silence and contempt; threat of arrest.

Many details don't add up... record shows no report of actual shots fired; no social security numbers for the dead students; 16 state troopers pre-positioned 45-60 minutes before the alleged shootings, crime does not exist on the FBI 2012 crime report, tax accessor's website shows the families got free houses on Christmas day when all government offices are closed, no one sued the school or the estate of Nancy Lanza, no parent wanted to see their children in the school, closed casket funerals, no EMT's allowed in the school, the shooter was a 112 pound weakling with a debilitating condition but shoots like Rambo....with 95% percent kill rate, and much more.

#sandyhook
    #sandyhookhoax

For more information visit: www.sandyhookjustice.com

Posters note: The hearings have been postponed to April 24th or April 30th, 2015

From the comments section at http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/04/15...ally-happened/

dachsielady says:
    April 21, 2015 at 10:36 AM
    Just a heads-up.

Wolfgang Halbig’s
    Connecticut Freedom of Information Commission Hearing
    Hartford Connecticut
    Friday, April 24, 2015 2:00 pm Eastern Time

He has issued seven subpoenas to seven people.

Here are four of the seven people’s titles who will be required to be present and to testify at this administrative law hearing.

Newtown School District “School Superintendent”

Sandy Hook Elementary School (the new school) principal

“Head Custodian”

Newtown, Ct. Police Chief

--

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Axman (23rd April 2015), Hervé (22nd April 2015), JRS (23rd April 2015), Matt P (22nd April 2015), mgray (23rd April 2015), Rich (29th April 2015)

10. Link to Post #808
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

There is a good video I found under that article at Memory Hole w/Halbig discussing police photos of Sandy Hook shown in the video that reinforce the school-closed theory. The dirt, grime, mold and neglect are abundantly evident, much more so than what was previously available.

11. Link to Post #809
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I expect more delays and marginalization. Not sure Mr. Halbig is ever going to get to ask his 7 questions. But I'm damn glad it looks like he's never gonna give up.

12. Link to Post #810
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Just found this:

Full Length Wolfgang Halbig v. Sandy Hook FOI Commission Hearing in Hartford CT 4/24/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1MVx3RQ2c

Pretty hefty at 2 hours and 19 minutes, just started watching and am not sure of the outcome as of this writing.

Here's the blurb from youtube:

HARTFORD CT-- Wolfgang Halbig, former teacher, law enforcement, and current national school safety assessment & emergency management consultant, appeared in Hartford CT for a FOIA hearing, the purpose of which is to ask simple questions that remain unanswered about Sandy Hook. The room was oppressively hot, and Halbig needs to return to CT for Part II, time and date to be decided.

Halbig maintains that respondents have not answered simple questions pertaining to the Sandy Hook incident.

Complainant: WOLFGANG HALBIG, c/o L. Kay Wilson, Esq., Glastonbury, CT.

Respondent(s): FIRST SELECTMAN, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; CHIEF, POLICE DEPARTMENT, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; POLICE DEPARTMENT, TOWN OF NEWTOWN; CHAIR, BOARD OF EDUCATION, NEWTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS; AND THE BOARD OF EDUCATION, NEWTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, c/o Monte E. Frank, Esq., Danbury, CT.

Halbig maintains that the so-called Sandy Hook CT shootings were a staged cooperative government - community "Capstone" exercise planned years before December 2012, for the purpose of banning commonly-used firearms and limiting free speech. Halbig asserts the incident was a financial bonanza for the Newtown community and involved parents, all involved parents moving into the CT community only between 2009-2011, and all receiving over $200K each for their involvement in the exercise. Halbig's questions to Newtown are returned with silence and contempt; threat of arrest.

Many details don't add up... record shows no report of actual shots fired; no social security numbers for the dead students; 16 state troopers pre-positioned 45-60 minutes before the alleged shootings; crime does not exist on the FBI 2012 crime report; tax accessor's website shows the families got free houses on Christmas day when all government offices are closed; half-a-dozen charities set up for alleged victims days before the shootings; no one sued the school or the estate of Nancy Lanza; no parent wanted to see their children in the school; closed casket funerals; no EMT's allowed in the school; the shooter was a 112 pound weakling with a debilitating condition but shoots like Rambo....with 95% percent kill rate, and much more.

#sandyhook
    #sandyhookhoax

For more information visit: www.sandyhookjustice.com

13. Link to Post #811
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

And the follow up:

Wolfgang Halbig Press Interview after the FOIA Hearing in Hartford CT 4/24/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFw37CJA2lU

HARTFORD CT-- Wolfgang Halbig is interviewed by Dan Bidondi of Infowars after his hearing at the Connecticut Freedom of Information Commission. April 24, 2015

Wolfgang Halbig, former teacher, law enforcement, and current national school safety assessment & emergency management consultant, appeared in Hartford CT for a FOIA hearing which was filed for 19 months ago, the purpose of which is to ask simple questions that remain unanswered. The room was oppressively hot, and Halbig needs to return to CT for Part II, time and date to be decided.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Rich (29th April 2015)

15. Link to Post #812
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Just some commentary on the video... It was somewhat painful to watch for me because I went into this thinking "slam dunk". Unfortunately Mr. Halbig and his lawyer couldn't seem to get to where they needed to go. There were at least 3 lines of questioning they attempted - one being call logs/communication between the cops, another the dashcam video available, and the last were the work orders for the supposed new security system and general maintenance.

The defense was on point and kept the questioning relevant to the specific FOIA requests. The bottom line was summed up early on when Mr. Halbig said that ultimately he didn't believe the defense had provided all the documents.

I thought Mr. Halbig really had something when he felt he had made it clear he wanted his requests filled by other than "the town". But then the defense had him read a document which defined quite clearly "the town" and it was precisely the folks he wanted answers from. Shenanigans from the defense? Maybe, but it didn't come off that way.

I only counted one big "win" and that was the fact that the dashcam video provided did not have the expected date/timestamp and other information that should have been embedded. The police chief had no good answer for that, stating all their video should have it. Even my cheap $30 dashcam has the date/timestamp. They shouldn't let that one go - something is clearly wrong here.

A minor "win" was the fact that some of the requests were fulfilled literally the day before the trial (is that why it was postponed?) So you don't get your FOIA requests filled unless you force a trial? I don't feel this was clearly stressed enough as a big problem.

I read some negative comments about the judge, but she seemed fair to me and even went out of her way to help Mr. Halbig and his lawyer a few times. I wonder what she really thinks about all this.

It's difficult enough to try to prove a document or specific content should exist when the defense says it doesn't. It's even more difficult to prove that it DOES exist when the defense says it doesn't. Unless the judge is well versed in similar matters from other cases, she won't know to question it. The defense is happily hiding behind all of this, a somewhat obvious strategy but it's definitely working.

Part 2 will likely be more of the same and I don't expect any windfalls unless they change their strategy. Maybe bring in experts who can attest to which specific documents should be available and what their content should be. But even then, if they prove some documents or content is missing, does it prove anything more than negligence? I think you need a whistle-blower type with credentials who has access to some of the key missing documents, or proof of purposeful destruction of said documents.

Unfortunately, instead of being a smoking gun, this case will just be another data point on the Sandy Hook anomaly list.

16. Link to Post #813
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Wolfgang Halbig – ‘A Lot Of
    People Have Gotten Very Wealthy Since The Sandy Hook Shooting Hoax’

Wednesday 10th June 2015 at 08:41 By ickonic

Published on 9 Jun 2015

Please Support The Show – http://richieallenshow.com/donate/

====================================================

Caravan To Midnight - The Wolf of Sandy Hook

Published on 5 Jun 2015

Caravan To Midnight - The Wolf of Sandy Hook

Wolfgang Halbig Speaks at Sandy Hook School Board Of Education Meeting June 2, 2015

Go to http://caravantomidnight.com/ for info on soon to be released footage of our
    entire trip to Newtown, CT & Hartford CT
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th June 2015 at 21:25.

17. Link to Post #814
    Thanks

In the above vid with Richie , Wolfgang Halbig mentions financial oddities in the
    town of Sandy Hook , multiple lottery wins and the strange House sales.

See article below.

Sandy Hook Victims: Lottery Jackpots and Free Homes – Two Unusual Clues Unearthed in Newtown

February 18, 2014 By 21wire 43 Comments

21st Century Wire says…

We’ve stumbled across these two incredibly interesting threads in the Sandy Hook
    false flag investigation. Both of these findings are based purely on facts and data
    (presented by publisher below), and they reveal some potentially volatile clues as
    to strange goings on the the little hamlet of ‘Newtown’, Connecticut. Amazing…

Sandy Hook: CT State Worker Reveals Why He Resigned His Position… “It made me feel sick”
    DC Clothesline

What would you do if you worked for a state government agency and you
    suspected that they were covering up something really horrible?

In a moment you will read an email from a gentleman who did the only thing he could do.
    He quit.

I need you to understand a few things about this email. First off it was unsolicited
    so it’s not in the form of any kind of interview. I went back and asked if I could use
    this, because I feel it is that important.

Secondly, I want you to understand that I do not consider myself a professional
    journalist. I am a truth seeker and a blogger. I am proud of that. I will always be a
    blogger. As a blogger I allow myself to be human and I respect the same in others.
    You will find that I have censored a lot of sections of this email and replaced those
    sections with [bold letters in brackets] to try to give you an idea of the meaning.
    Why? Because this isn’t a “Rosebud” fantasy piece. This person is real. He has a
    family and the safety of his family means everything. I tried to get rid of things that
    might give extra clues to his identity.

There are some things that, if left alone, would have made for a much bigger story,
    but we just can’t go there. For instance, the website that is blacked out is a top-100
    site that gets literally hundreds of millions of views per month. I recently read that
    Drudge Report gets a billion page views per month and this page is decidedly more
    popular. The executive is a recognizable name that is probably on the NSA speed-
    dial list. All it would take is onephone call to get the ball rolling. The truth is that
    the NSA probably already has copies of our emails, but we don’t want to take any
    extra risks that have not already been taken.

With that said, I present the following email to you, because I think it’s important
    for everyone to understand that there are those inside the Connecticut State
    Government who have serious questions about what happened at Sandy Hook
    Elementary. Here is the email:

Hi Dean,

I am neither a paid researcher nor journalist. I am a citizen of the State of CT- and
    I was a State of CT employee for [xx-withheld] years, and recently resigned to
    pursue a career in personal/private professionalinvestigations after, sadly, seeing
    the way my efforts were change were not only thwarted, but held in contempt. The
    frustration and cognitive (moral) dissonance of working for a [withheld-department
    that employed him] which was acting in ways so as to support [changed- term used
    generally means “immoral”] activity made me feel like a hypocrite, and I left a
    financially comfortable job to seek something more personally satisfying. I add this
    background because I’d like you to know I am college educated, worked for the
    government (got quite the inside look at some things, nothing huge, I wasn’t that
    important but enough), and continue to pursue higher education and my hobby of
    investigating. I do not simply buy the news I am fed, but likewise I do not simply
    buy aconspiracy theory. I inductively do my own investigating, research, collect
    data, etc. I like #s, charts, hard facts. I love a good mystery.

The day after 12/14/12- Sandy Hook- I overheard a snippet of a conversation
    between 2 very senior officials in the state dept in which I worked. I shouldn’t have
    heard it, I know, because they were whispering and did not know I was around the
    corner. Their tone discussing the ‘moment of silence’ we were about to be holding
    in the office in honor of the victims was a joking tone, and one of the 2 alluded to
    the other one something along the lines of “well that’s what we’re being fed, so just
    do it” and they snickered and I wish I had paid more attention, but it made me feel sick.

Prior to that date, the word conspiracy made me laugh, and I brushed it off. But
    something in their voices that day, caused me to file it away. Then…the reports of
    conspiracy surrounding SH were popping up. And little by little, the veil was lifted.
    At [xx-withheld] years old, I suddenly felt disdain for the media, and
    embarrassment at how much I’d believed. And, I was off. Researching, navigating
    public records, and sites as I’d been trained to do for work, I gathered much the
    same data on the homes assessment values that I saw you did as well [referencing
    this recent article by Dr. Eowyn]. I posted it on [extremely popular social
    networking site-withheld] under the username [withheld] (if you go to [site
    withheld]) and search for [username withheld] you *may* be able to see some
    posts, or click link below. However, posting what you did, the 12/25/09 $0 values,
    and my curious new finding that 3 of the victim’s families had won the CT lottery
    twice, caused me to have my post removed, and my username banned from the
    site-.my post was public info, in good taste, very factual and not at all breaking any
    rules of the site.

Within an hour, I got a message- from [withheld, very influential online executive].
    He said he personally removed my post and username- which he has never done
    before- but that I was “making some people very uncomfortable”. I politely asked
    what crime I committed in others’ discomfort- much of the info in challenging govt
    and media is disconcerting, adding that I am uncomfortable with what I know as
    well. He said basically that my information was “very thorough and well researched
    and showed a lot of validity” and that he was contacted to remove it personally and
    he did not want me to post anything further as I could cause a lawsuit, essentially…

Continue the lottery story here at DC Clothesline
    AND THIS IS EVEN MORE INTERESTING…

The strange purchase date and price of Sandy Hook homes
    DC Clothesline

Some of those in the blogosphere who maintain or at the very least suspect that
    the official story of the Dec. 14, 2012 Sandy Hook massacre isn’t true, have raised
    the matter of the rather strange sale date and price of the homes of some of the
    victims. See, for example,this discussion on a Godlike Productions chat forum.

Their hypothesis goes something like this:

If the massacre, wholly or in part, were a contrived conspiracy — for example, a
    drill (or a drill that went very bad) — then the major participants or “players” in the
    elaborate charade would have to be paid off in some way or another.

Indeed, a year ago, in February 2013, I had noticed the same thing — that some of
    the homes of Sandy Hook victims all had an odd sale/purchase date of 12/25/2009,
    and an equally odd sale/purchase price of $0.

I had found that information on the website of Vision Government Solutions (VGS),
    a company that calls itself “a leading supplier of land parcel management software
    technology and services to local government organizations, enabling efficient
    assessment, billing, collections, mapping, and permitting.” One of the services
    provided by VGS is an online database of residential properties in nine states in the
    northeastern and eastern U.S., one of which is the state of Connecticut. If you
    know the address of a home in, say, Newtown, CT, you can look up the property’s
    value, present owner(s), and price history on VGS’s database.

At the time, in February of last year, puzzled by those strange 12/25/2009 sale
    date and $0 sale price of Newtown homes, I had sent this email to VGS:

Date: 02/05/13 01:43 PM

Subject: Feedback from the Newtown, CT page

Hello, While browsing real estate properties using this database, I noticed a number
    of homes have the same “date of sale” of 12/25/2009, and a “sale price” of 0
    (zero). Please be so kind as to explain. How can a home be sold or purchased for $0?

Thank you,

Dr. _____

This was the response I received:

Feb. 5, 2013

Thank you for your inquiry Dr ____. In most instances of a sale price of $0 the
    reason would be because of a family sale where thehouse ownership is simply
    transferred. [In other words, nomoney actually changed hands.] The other reason
    for that to happen would be a town entering a parcel into their database for the
    first time they must puta first owner and a sale price. Often times they will put $0
    as a filler price. The sale date of 12/25/2009 would be the same thing.

Kind Regards,

Chase Moltedo
    Customer Support Representative
    Vision Government Solutions
    44 Bearfoot Road
    Northboro, MA 01532

In addition to emailing VGS, I had also called the Assessor’s Office at Newtown, CT,
    and left a voice mail asking the same question about the 12/25/2009 sale date and
    $0 sale price.

An administrative assistant at the Assessor’s Office, Andrea Santillo, promptly
    returned my phone call. She said that the Newtown city government recently had
    switched to a new computer system and had not been able to enter the property
    data for all Newtown homes. So the computer used the 12/25/2009 and $0 as,
    respectively, a “filler” default sale date and price.

Ms. Santillo’s explanation seemed plausible, and so I did not pursue the matter any
    further. But that doesn’t mean I’d forgotten about it.Flash forward a year. I decided
    to revisit this matter, and went back to VGS’s database. Lo and behold, the strange
    sale date and price are still there.So I undertook a systematic investigation into the
    properties of every Sandy Hook (SH) victim, as well as those of certain non-victims,
    such as Gene Rosen, who had a prominent media presence in the days immediately
    after the massacre. What follows is my report on my findings, beginning with my methodology…

Read More...

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/1...ed-in-newtown/

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/02...dy-hook-homes/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th June 2015 at 20:58.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (12th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #815
    Thanks

Interview with Wolfgang Halbig starts aprox 29 mins in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy Hook: The Lies Keep Growing - Infowars Nightly News - 05/28/2015

Published on 29 May 2015

On this Thursday, May 28th edition of the Infowars Nightly News David Knight
    breaks down how the elite are subtly trying to dehumanize you and take your
    rights. Then, bio-weapons labs exposed as careless time and time again with
    deadly substances and finally, David Knight talks with Wolfgang Halbig about
    the ever growing web of lies surrounding the Sandy Hook school shooting.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions
    help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your
    friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (12th July 2015), RunningDeer (10th June 2015), Sophocles (10th June 2015)

21. Link to Post #816
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    The video below shows that the EVERYBODY MUST CHECK IN sign only appeared on the 16th of December.

Not to detract from the real-estate high strangeness and other bizarrities (hey Dad, I just invented a new word!) , but the above sign could well be, well..... well-poisoning. I guess the real question is was such slack journalism simply a mistake, an error in the heat of the moment, or are they saying that it was ordered 1.5 hours after the event even though it didn't actually turn up until the 16th? From the clip in the video below, Wolfgang Halbig clearly states it was there on the 14th.

BTW I'd highly recommend the Sandy Hook Research aka NamesnotMary Youtube channel with regard to the related real-estate shenanigans. If anyone's gone deepest down that rabbit hole, it's her.

PS Thanks for highlighting these articles, Cider'. Great stuff!
    Last edited by Akasha; 11th July 2015 at 17:54.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #817
    Thanks

Quote Not to detract from the real-estate high strangeness and other bizarrities (hey Dad, I just invented a new word!) , but the above sign could well be, well..... well-poisoning.
    Thanks for highlighting Akasha , we cannot keep up with all the threads ,
    but the poster makes a valid point about the check in sign not being put
    out until 2 days after the shooting. I don'tthink Alex and Wolfgang are
    deliberately misleading us , they just may have got it wrong . It will
    come back to ' bite them in the ---' , if its true but there is so much
    about these events , its if TPTB just want to cause fear and paranoia
    as we know. So in one sense Alex feeds into that meme , but whether
    you agree or disagree he is getting a lot of 'truths' out as well as the
    inevitable misinfo deliberately put out to confuse the situation , and
    of course mistakes do happen ....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Akasha (12th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #818
    Thanks

What is a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ and why we should be proud to question the narrative

By ickonic on 12th July 2015

Published on 4 Jul 2015
    ‘Jay Taylor discusses the roots of the term “conspiracy theorist” and the how the
    CIA coined the the term to discredit those who questioned the system.’
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th July 2015 at 12:46.

26. Link to Post #819
    Thanks

One Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against Corporate Media For ‘Staging Sandy Hook Massacre’

By ickonic on 2nd July 2015 Coverups, Illuminati Criminals, Political Manipulation,
    Problem-Reaction-Solution, The Police State

‘In another shocking twist in the Sandy Hook saga, Filmmaker and Author William Brandon
    Shanley Launches Wave of Lawsuits for more than $1 Trillion Against Big Media Over Sandy
    Hook Massacre Coverage.

Here is Mr. Shanley’s Statement:

“After exhaustive research, the good news is that overwhelming evidence reveals that no
    children or teachers died at Sandy Hook two years ago. For relief, I have filed lawsuits
    against the media in US District Court in New Haven for Fraud and Terrorism. Here is an
    example of our abundant evidence, Exhibit D: The Connecticut State Police dash cams
    record no evacuation of children from school at critical moments:’

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...-hook-massacre

Read more: One Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against Corporate Media For ‘Staging Sandy Hook Massacre’

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (12th July 2015)

28. Link to Post #820
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Strange real estate activity was mentioned here and here (and maybe other posts too). Here's another interesting exposé of the subject.

Apologies if it's been posted before (or if it's been debunked). I couldn't find it using the search engine.
    It's not new (march 2014) but just in case we missed it:

Quote Would you be surprised to find out that in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, on the date of 12.25.2009, that almost every home in Sandy Hook, Connecticut was paid off.

Many people were given homes, and if they already lived there, their home was paid off. Think I'm foolin'? I'm gonna prove it to ya!.....
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Selkie (3rd August 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst 1 31 41 47 LastLast