+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Santos Bonacci speaks after court - exposes entire legal fraud to news

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Santos Bonacci speaks after court - exposes entire legal fraud to news

"Published on Feb 10, 2014
    Very few have had the opportunity to speak with such depth to the open public, Santos is for sure a pioneer in the next level of human emancipation."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Agape (8th August 2014), eaglespirit (7th August 2014), MorningSong (7th August 2014), RunningDeer (7th August 2014), sigma6 (7th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2014), Watching from Cyprus (7th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Santos Bonacci speaks after court - exposes entire legal fraud to news

there are many people that claim / try to teach us about our rights.

But its so complicated and so difficult to understand and use that in the end for 99.9% of the people its seems as crazy.

I know the system is wrong but we are ALL being raised in this wrong system so when someone tries to explain that everything is wrong ... the brain cant follow. Society has become so complicated that noone can wake up by himself. You cant wake up to something you dont even know is there ... all we can do is think "damn this is wrong , this shouldnt be how we live" ...

I would advise anyone that might want to try and act like Santos to be very very prepared ... cause the system can trick you ... Santos knows alot and i am sure he has spend many years researching and learning about these rights and common law.

I searched a bit ... these might help ...

Law and Language - Santos Bonacci

1st https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnxO1eU2PX8
    2nd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTHoZyDBDbM
    Last edited by Etherios; 7th August 2014 at 11:13.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

fourty-two (7th August 2014), Lefty Dave (7th August 2014), MorningSong (7th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread