+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The hypervaccinated USA --and it is not just the toxic adjuvants

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default The hypervaccinated USA --and it is not just the toxic adjuvants

It is not just the mercury and other compounds in the nearly 40 vaccinations children now get that is harming them (perhaps responsible for the plague of autism) but it is the very antigens in vaccine that may be causing the most harm by creating autoimmune reactions to the repeated assaults on the immune system. The immune system may finally break down, snap after so many injections. Duh, why didn't anyone think of this before? I think it is because our medicine has become so terribly mechanistic. No room for intuition. In a recent Japanese study on mice, it was found that the rodents' immune system managed to handle building antibodies for quite a number of vaccinations. But around the eighth, the mice developed autoimmune reactions, everything started to go haywire, and cellular damage was observed. Hey Doc, what was that dictum you learned in med school? Was it "First do no harm"? Here is some more info on the study:

http://www.naturalnews.com/036806_va...ne_system.html

A conspiracy, or is it just a result of our alienation from nature and ourselves? I mean 37 vaccinations for all kids? Are we out of our gourds? And did you read a few weeks ago how a child in the New York City school system was refused admittance because her mother refused to have her child given all these freaking largely unnecessary injections?
    Last edited by Frederick Jackson; 7th August 2014 at 18:33.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frederick Jackson For This Post:

avid (7th August 2014), Bob (7th August 2014), Carmen (8th August 2014), genevieve (8th August 2014), Kimberley (7th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Default Re: The hypervaccinated USA --and it is not just the toxic adjuvants

NEVER get vaccinated - that's the bottom line these days. Eat healthily, exercise and go organic (if that's possible with all the mad geo-engineering spraying these days, fluoridated water). We've been well and truly conned by the Big Pharma for profit - if they don't make you ill now, you'll be ill later!
    Utterly reprehensible and downright evil.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

conk (8th August 2014), Lefty Dave (8th August 2014), mab777 (8th August 2014), Sidney (8th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th August 2014), Ulyse30 (7th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

When I had to travel to the mideast and Africa, I was required (or-else) to have these vaccinations, which included some of the ones kids get.
    1. Typhoid Fever - This is a potentially life-threatening illness caused by a bacteria that is generally ingested by consuming contaminate food or beverages or coming into contact with fecal material from an infected individual. Symptoms can include fever, diarrhea or constipation, abdominal pain, headache and anorexia. It is estimated that approximately 200,000 individuals die each year worldwide from Typhoid Fever 1. Typhoid Fever is found in most parts of the world EXCEPT in industrialized areas such as the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and Japan. There are two Typhoid Fever vaccines available in the United States - an injectable form and an oral form. (I had the injectable form).
    2. Hepatitis A - This is an illness caused by a virus that is generally ingested by consuming contaminate food or beverages or coming into contact with even microscopic amounts of fecal material from an infected individual. This virus causes acute liver disease and inflammation that leads to symptoms including abdominal pain, fatigue and jaundice. Hepatitis A does not cause a chronic infection.The Hepatitis A vaccine is an injectable vaccine given routinely to children in the United States as well as unvaccinated travelers. The vaccine series consists of two injections given over six months.
    3. Hepatitis B - This is an illness caused by a virus that is contracted from contact with contaminated bodily fluids and blood. Hepatitis B is also considered a sexually transmitted disease. Hepatitis B can cause a range of symptoms from a mild illness to a serious long-term infection that can lead to chronic liver disease and liver cancer. The Hepatitis B vaccine is an injectable vaccine given routinely to children in the United States as well as unvaccinated travelers. The vaccine series consists of three injections given over six months. Twinrix ® which is a combination vaccine containing Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B vaccinations in one injection.
    4. Meningitis (Meningococcal) - Meningitis is a condition caused by inflammation of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord. Symptoms of meningitis include fever, headache, stiff neck, light sensitivity, and rash. These symptoms can be more difficult to detect in young children. Approximately 10% of those diagnosed with bacterial meningitis in the United States will die from the disease or it’s complications. The Meningitis vaccine helps protect against CERTAIN TYPES of bacterial meningitis caused by strains of the bacteria, Neisseria meningitidis. The Meningitis vaccine is called Menactra ® (MVC4).
    5. Tdap (Tetanus / Diphtheria / Pertussis Combination Vaccination)- Tdap is a combination vaccination with three components: Tetanus - This is a serious disease that causes painful tightening of the muscles through out the body. It can lead to locking of the jaw which can prevent the infected individual from open their mouth or swallowing. Approximately 10% of people who get tetanus will die from it or it’s complications.Diphtheria - This is a potentially serious respiratory illness caused by a bacteria that leads to sore throat, fever, neck swelling and in some cases airway obstruction requiring intubation, inflammation of the heart muscle, and inflammation of the nerves in the body.
    6. Pertussis - This is a highly contagious respiratory illness commonly known as whooping cough. It can cause violent coughing, shortness of breath and in severe cases it can cause respiratory failure and encephalopathy. 1 in 100 infants who are diagnosed with pertussis will die from this illness or it’s complications 2. The Tdap vaccine is an injectable vaccine.
    7. MMR (Measles / Mumps / Rubella Combination Vaccination) - MMR is a combination vaccination with three components: Measles - This is caused by a highly contagious respiratory virus. It is also known as rubeola. Symptoms include fever, cough, runny nose, body aches and rash. Approximately 2 in every 1000 children that get measles will die from it or it’s complications. Mumps - This is also a highly contagious disease caused by a virus. Symptoms typically include fever, headache, body aches, fatigue, loss of appetite and gland swelling. The salivary glands in the face and neck often get very swollen. Orchitis (inflammation of the testicles) can also occur in males. Rubella - This is also a highly contagious disease caused by a viral infection. Symptoms include fever and rash. Pregnant women who contract Rubella can develop serious complications with the pregnancy including fetal deafness, cataracts, mental retardation, and liver and spleen abnormalities. The MMR vaccine is an injectable vaccine.
    8. Polio - is a high infectious disease caused by a virus that affects the nervous system. Symptoms can sometimes be mild and include fever, fatigue, nausea, and headache. Approximately 1% of individuals infected with polio will have permanent paralysis or weakness of the limbs.. (I had an injectable form of the vaccination).
    9. Yellow Fever Vaccine - Yellow Fever is an illness endemic to many countries in Central/South America and Africa. It is caused by a virus that is transmitted to humans through the bite of infected mosquitoes. The symptoms of Yellow Fever often include fever, headache, body aches and fatigue but Yellow Fever can also cause a serious life threatening illness leading to liver failure, kidney failure, shock and death. Fatality rates in have been reported to be between 5-50% in those that develop severe forms of the the illness. Many countries in regions noted above recommend or require Yellow Fever vaccination before you can enter their borders. (this was a deactivated dimmed LIVE vaccine, with live form (weakened) of yellow fever virus). It stays alive inside of you for 10 years, requiring a booster after 10. (ugh)
    10. Influenza Immunizations - current strains in the vaccination.

Comments:

The yellow fever vaccination was absolutely "trippy". I hallucinated for at least 3 days, getting visions of being in the jungles in Africa, with things crawling around in my body.. No fever, no pain.

No reactions of any kind from the vaccinations otherwise.

I did not go for the chicken-pox "Shingles" vaccine.

I did not go for the herpes-zoster vaccination.

Nor did I go for the Anthrax, and Japanese Encephalitis vaccines (Asia).

I did not go for the Pneumococcal vaccinations.

However, I did come back from UAE, with MERS, nCov which was not recognized by the health authorities (they choose to poo poo it calling it a mild flu). There is no vaccination against that.

I was not present in the Ebola areas but my hosts were trying to get me to visit:
    • The Gambia
    • Ghana
    • Sierra Leone
    • Liberia and
    • Yemen
    all of which I refused at the time (it did not feel right that something was "up" in the region)

I would be curious what "40 vaccines" are kids given. I didn't realize there were so many.. Could you clarify those please?

All and all i did NOT have any complaints or bad reactions from any of the vaccinations EXCEPT for the YELLOW FEVER, which I think is nasty.

Quote OP:
    It is not just the mercury and other compounds in the nearly 40 vaccinations children now get that is harming them (perhaps responsible for the plague of autism) but it is the very antigens in vaccine that may be causing the most harm by creating autoimmune reactions to the repeated assaults on the immune system. The immune system may finally break down, snap after so many injections. Duh, why didn't anyone think of this before?
    Last edited by Bob; 7th August 2014 at 20:22.

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thanks very much for addressing this -- Stephen King couldn't stop thinking about antigens either a few decades back... wrote a million dollar book about it too...

It's possible that this Japanese research fits in very well with Helen Ratajczak's research on vaccine injury:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccines...ntific-review/

p.s. Bob, your experience w/ the yellow fever vax reminds me of BMT (basic training).
    Lots of us felt very unwell mentally after vaccine week. then developed flulike symptoms and given horse pills of Tylenol (which can complicate brain injury by changing body temperature!)

the older men complained heavily re: Anthrax vax and said it was majorly bad stuff.
    rumors about tetanus making men sterile a la Canada.

I remember fighting the nurse who was trying to give the pre-K boosters 25 years ago too.

p.p.s. the 37 vaccines may refer to Combination vaccines which recently also tend to be more "recombineered" than traditional vaccines.
    i.e. modern vaxes are less pure and contain many more factors than simple old inoculations did...

some of the researchers looking at autism believe that the polio vaccine spread polyomaviruses such as SV-40 through the human population,
    and that these unstudied viruses contribute somehow to neurological deficits when present as a coinfection.

some people believe also that certain viruses seek out specific portions of the brain to destroy...
    not to mention the Heparan Sulfate link to autism and to vaccine injury......

<3
    Tes

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I thought about the Anthrax vaccine too, but so many were reporting it was so yucky, the fevers for a week, puking and generally "gonna die" sensations just thrilled me to no end.. (not)..

I opted for a handful of Cipro prophylaxis if needed, not to mention that absolutely wonderful stuff called Malarone.. but none of the vaccines worked for the other diseases, the Dengue, the Chikungunya, or the hemorrhagic fevers, the Mers/Sars or the sleeping sickness or the snail fevers that cause river blindness.. Take the chances with vaccine effects or come down with it?

I actually felt much better physically after the Hepatitis vaccines as if my immune system finally went after latent virus's that were knocking out liver function..

8. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

"Polio - is a high infectious disease caused by a virus that affects the nervous system. Symptoms can sometimes be mild and include fever, fatigue, nausea, and headache. Approximately 1% of individuals infected with polio will have permanent paralysis or weakness of the limbs.."-

there's another concept on this subject out there; read Liam Scheff's "Official Stories" just for starters;

am not stating I believe everything Scheff states is 100% the truth but his chapter on 'polio' makes much, much sense; the most common source of paralyses/palsies is poisoning regardless of source; it's obviously just a coincidence that the cases of 'polio' increased dramatically after DDT was introduced into the public domain and after its banning in the early 70's (took them long enough) the cases of so-called "polio" declined dramatically-

read the book (the 'polio-bit' is very detailed) then make up your own mind-

please be well all-

Larry

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

avid (8th August 2014), Bob (8th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Let us never forget ILL INTENT! They have it in abundance at the very top. The doctors are simply trained in the false paradigm and are well intentioned. What bothers me about the doctors is their absolute refusal to entertain the idea of an alternative approach to the pharmaceutical methods. That said, there are pockets of medical care around the world that employ men and women of conscience, with eager willingness to embrace God's design and Mother Nature's remedies.

May the Rockefellers burn in eternal hell for what they have created. Forgiveness is a must, but it is very difficult in this case. Untold, incalculable suffering has resulted from ignoring the natural order in favor of profit, money, and power.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

11. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

avid (8th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member nzreva's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't forget aborted fetus in some of the vaccines
    http://www.cogforlife.org/vaccineinfo.htm

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

avid (8th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

IMO, it is very simple. The human race, children,teens, adults, everyone are under direct deliberate assault. B ig pharma has come to be IN CHARGE. It is a disgrace.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

avid (8th August 2014), Bob (8th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread