+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disillusionment + The Aspects

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Disillusionment + The Aspects

Disillusionment is a big thing on this planet. Not many are successful at it IMHO. In a world full of delusions, disinformation, and psy ops finding the single planetary or universal truth to it all can be a difficult task. I am not saying I have reached that level yet, but I have been progressing... I find disillusionment a lifelong task that many people never really embark on. Anyway I wanted to speak about what I have learned by being (too)close to the US government, with ETs helping me along the way figure some things out amongst my own mind control struggles in my life...

On earth and in the cosmos exists powerful beings with an agenda to perpetrate and perpetuate illusions into the belief systems, and single beliefs of men and women, not only on earth, but on other planets similar to earth in development. They are very good at what they do. They have illusions for each level people are at. Illusions for people who have no clue about much, illusions for people who have a much more developed sense of reality and so on. Like the saying goes the lie is different at every level. I find wisdom in that statement.

I guess the biggest motivation for me to make this thread is to help (if people could use it) make aware that there are deliberate attempts to convince people of illusions frequently on earth.. It might sound beginner stuff, but even advanced people get stuck in illusions done by the groups who do them.

I might ruffle some feathers(apologies if thats you) but I will go over one of the biggest illusions I have found on earth.

One ET lesson I recently got was about christianity and the universal aspects. I have attempted to explain what the universal aspects are to Avalonians but I doubt many people get it, and I don't blame them. It's hard to really identify the whole premise without telepathy because its such a new idea to people. I refer people to this thread to discover more about the aspects more in depth:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...versal-Aspects

I will go over what universal aspects are again in this thread a little.. Universal aspects are a part of everyones life. The conscious energy things have, each individual thing's energy, is a universal aspect. The aspects are identifiable in sound, energy, and thoughtforms...

Anyway an anonymous ET told me that Christianity is one of the oldest illusions in the universe, and it's origins are extraterrestrial. As another Avalonian noted(in my own words), control a man's idea of God, and you have them cornered intellectually and motivationally.

The ET went on to show me why christianity was used. And that is there are a plethora of universal aspects that relate to christianity(also islam for that matter). And the abundance of aspects for that belief system provide for a more immersive experience. The more immersive experiences are the harder they are to dislodge as beliefs in some cases. The proof is they can "feel" it. I do believe our genetics hold universal aspects in the coding at times. They could be how we get the immersive energies to things we interpret. I'd venture to say christianity is an artistic illusion after the lessons I got. I have been served the aspects of holy spirit, god, jesus, christ, christ mind, angels, archangels, etc to be shown examples of these aspects... Was an interesting contact of mine...

I'd like to point out that the belief matrix is fully open source to external control as well. So it's not only illusions at times people are dealing with, but also external control to believe those illusions.

More on disillusionment: One philosophy I've ran into on the Icke forum is this idea that EVERYTHING is an illusion. How can you become disillusioned if you think it is ALL an illusion?.... I love Icke but his bit about infinite love and the rest is illusion, is rubbish IMHO.

Illusory aspects of thought/reality. In essence all thoughts are "Aspects of the Universe". The amount of illusory(there is but one true reality)thoughts is so many, it is often too much for someone to get all thought forms in terms of beliefs correct. Some have resorted to only proof I have noticed. For some reason it is usually those who attack me when posting thread like this on other forums... Resorting to only proof can shield one from illusions, sure. But I think logic can be used to figure out a lot... A healthy balance of skepticism and open mindedness is optimal IMO.

The US government goes to great measures to lead people astray. The amount of psy ops they have running has got to be in the thousands...
    Last edited by Omni; 8th August 2014 at 08:52.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

<8> (8th August 2014), Agape (8th August 2014), wegge (8th August 2014), william r sanford72 (8th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Disillusionment + The Aspects

where do you start with logic if your logic is probably also based on illusion?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

<8> (8th August 2014), Omni (8th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    where do you start with logic if your logic is probably also based on illusion?
    A good question. To me some things just seem more logical than others. I think the important part is being able to revise your beliefs and not getting egotistical when one's beliefs are challenged. I work with soft beliefs and hard beliefs. I like this quote:
    said in the movie Dogma by Rufus (Chris Rock),
    "I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."

Also like this quote for logic:
    "When I'm judging a theory, I ask myself whether, if I were God, I would have arranged the world in such a way."
    -Albert Einstein

When using logic to construct the universe you can assume perfection from universal mechanics. As perfect as they could be anyway. So if something makes a lot more sense with all things considered, it's possible it's the real thing when compared to another thing that seems less perfect for mechanics of the universe.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

<8> (8th August 2014), wegge (8th August 2014), william r sanford72 (8th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

With the advent of the internet the US government knew something had to be done, or the truth could be widely available to anyone. If you really think about it... The internet and telecommunications have made so many people connected to many more ideas. Back in the 1800s people had books and word of mouth basically. So much has changed. Now something can be heard all around the world within minutes of it being posted somewhere. I guess that could explain the large number of psy ops done by the US government. They seem to fear us knowing the truth. The US government at it's core agenda is so dark in practically every aspect. I'm glad there are people who have pieced this together here on Avalon. I guess it's not hard if you just know America's history, but I'm glad I'm not alone in knowing this...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

<8> (8th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Disillusionment is a big thing on this planet. Not many are successful at it IMHO. In a world full of delusions, disinformation, and psy ops finding the single planetary or universal truth to it all can be a difficult task. I am not saying I have reached that level yet, but I have been progressing... I find disillusionment a lifelong task that many people never really embark on. Anyway I wanted to speak about what I have learned by being (too)close to the US government, with ETs helping me along the way figure some things out amongst my own mind control struggles in my life...

On earth and in the cosmos exists powerful beings with an agenda to perpetrate and perpetuate illusions into the belief systems, and single beliefs of men and women, not only on earth, but on other planets similar to earth in development. They are very good at what they do. They have illusions for each level people are at. Illusions for people who have no clue about much, illusions for people who have a much more developed sense of reality and so on. Like the saying goes the lie is different at every level. I find wisdom in that statement.

I guess the biggest motivation for me to make this thread is to help (if people could use it) make aware that there are deliberate attempts to convince people of illusions frequently on earth.. It might sound beginner stuff, but even advanced people get stuck in illusions done by the groups who do them.

I might ruffle some feathers(apologies if thats you) but I will go over one of the biggest illusions I have found on earth.

One ET lesson I recently got was about christianity and the universal aspects. I have attempted to explain what the universal aspects are to Avalonians but I doubt many people get it, and I don't blame them. It's hard to really identify the whole premise without telepathy because its such a new idea to people. I refer people to this thread to discover more about the aspects more in depth:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...versal-Aspects

I will go over what universal aspects are again in this thread a little.. Universal aspects are a part of everyones life. The conscious energy things have, each individual thing's energy, is a universal aspect. The aspects are identifiable in sound, energy, and thoughtforms...

Anyway an anonymous ET told me that Christianity is one of the oldest illusions in the universe, and it's origins are extraterrestrial. As another Avalonian noted(in my own words), control a man's idea of God, and you have them cornered intellectually and motivationally.

The ET went on to show me why christianity was used. And that is there are a plethora of universal aspects that relate to christianity(also islam for that matter). And the abundance of aspects for that belief system provide for a more immersive experience. The more immersive experiences are the harder they are to dislodge as beliefs in some cases. The proof is they can "feel" it. I do believe our genetics hold universal aspects in the coding at times. They could be how we get the immersive energies to things we interpret. I'd venture to say christianity is an artistic illusion after the lessons I got. I have been served the aspects of holy spirit, god, jesus, christ, christ mind, angels, archangels, etc to be shown examples of these aspects... Was an interesting contact of mine...

I'd like to point out that the belief matrix is fully open source to external control as well. So it's not only illusions at times people are dealing with, but also external control to believe those illusions.

More on disillusionment: One philosophy I've ran into on the Icke forum is this idea that EVERYTHING is an illusion. How can you become disillusioned if you think it is ALL an illusion?.... I love Icke but his bit about infinite love and the rest is illusion, is rubbish IMHO.

Illusory aspects of thought/reality. In essence all thoughts are "Aspects of the Universe". The amount of illusory(there is but one true reality)thoughts is so many, it is often too much for someone to get all thought forms in terms of beliefs correct. Some have resorted to only proof I have noticed. For some reason it is usually those who attack me when posting thread like this on other forums... Resorting to only proof can shield one from illusions, sure. But I think logic can be used to figure out a lot... A healthy balance of skepticism and open mindedness is optimal IMO.

The US government goes to great measures to lead people astray. The amount of psy ops they have running has got to be in the thousands...

Hi Omniverse..

My intention are not to take sides, I would like to speculate what might be different views.

About this:

Quote More on disillusionment: One philosophy I've ran into on the Icke forum is this idea that EVERYTHING is an illusion. How can you become disillusioned if you think it is ALL an illusion?.... I love Icke but his bit about infinite love and the rest is illusion, is rubbish IMHO.
    scientists have for decades proven that everything is energy, and as most knows, energy are formless, unsullied meaning empty space.
    There by it would concur with the illusion people are claiming it to be, however they also claim, that at same time everything is real.

You would be in a game, knowing it is just that, "A game" If you are aware of this!! otherwise you would be playing A game you think is real!!
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Omni (8th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi Omniverse..

My intention are not to take sides, I would like to speculate what might be different views.

About this:

Quote More on disillusionment: One philosophy I've ran into on the Icke forum is this idea that EVERYTHING is an illusion. How can you become disillusioned if you think it is ALL an illusion?.... I love Icke but his bit about infinite love and the rest is illusion, is rubbish IMHO.
    scientists have for decades proven that everything is energy, and as most knows, energy are formless, unsullied meaning empty space.
    There by it would concur with the illusion people are claiming it to be, however they also claim, that at same time everything is real.

You would be in a game, knowing it is just that, "A game" If you are aware of this!! otherwise you would be playing A game you think is real!!
    Even if matter is 'mostly' empty space, that does not make it an illusion. I've liked some of the quantum physics stuff about illusions.. But I don't think it sums it up in many cases.

There is plenty around that is not an illusion. I find that stance disempowering a little. If everything's an illusion whats the point in doing anything. The one true objective reality is not an illusion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

<8> (8th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by <8> (here)
    Hi Omniverse..

About this:

Even if matter is 'mostly' empty space, that does not make it an illusion. I've liked some of the quantum physics stuff about illusions.. But I don't think it sums it up in many cases.

There is plenty around that is not an illusion. I find that stance disempowering a little. If everything's an illusion whats the point in doing anything. The one true objective reality is not an illusion.

Quote There is plenty around that is not an illusion. I find that stance disempowering a little. If everything's an illusion whats the point in doing anything.
    Well, there might be some options, because it would mean you can't die. that's a comforting thought for many people.
    And you might feel more free to do whatever you wanted, they sky would not be a limit anymore..
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Omni (8th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread