+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges

So, does this ass clown think the US will be much help when both the US and Israel were found guilty of crimes against humanity? Criminals both. The US will be answering for its part in the crimes soon enough. Amazing how this whining, lying bastard gets some tards out there to believe him. Fortunately for me, I'm not one of them. I want ALL FUNDING to these criminals to stop NOW! Let's see how bold they are when everything is on equal footing....

Quote Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked US lawmakers Wednesday to help fend off Palestinian claims that his country engaged in “war crimes” while defending itself against attacks from Gaza, one top lawmaker told The Post.

For the rest of this article go to: http://www.hangthebankers.com/netany...crime-charges/
    I mentioned in another thread that Hamas was created by ISRAEL! What kind of game are they playing?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

<8> (8th August 2014), Axman (8th August 2014), Cara (9th August 2014), Elainie (8th August 2014), Gardener (9th August 2014), Lifebringer (8th August 2014), LivioRazlo (9th August 2014), Matt P (9th August 2014), spiritguide (8th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Re: Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    So, does this ass clown think the US will be much help when both the US and Israel were found guilty of crimes against humanity? Criminals both. The US will be answering for its part in the crimes soon enough. Amazing how this whining, lying bastard gets some tards out there to believe him. Fortunately for me, I'm not one of them. I want ALL FUNDING to these criminals to stop NOW! Let's see how bold they are when everything is on equal footing....

Quote Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu asked US lawmakers Wednesday to help fend off Palestinian claims that his country engaged in “war crimes” while defending itself against attacks from Gaza, one top lawmaker told The Post.

For the rest of this article go to: http://www.hangthebankers.com/netany...crime-charges/
    I mentioned in another thread that Hamas was created by ISRAEL! What kind of game are they playing?

Hi Maia

You say,
    Quote I'm not one of them
    May I ask, who do you think you are?

May I add this also,
    Quote What kind of game are they playing?
    you either understand that you are in the game, or you are apart of the game without knowing it.

I can sense that you are upset and may take this as personal attack.
    And you are right, it's personal, but I am just curious.
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Cara (9th August 2014), joeecho (10th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

The game being played is called Shadow.

Shadow governments.

Shadow wars.

Etc.

The goal: One Shadow to emerge from amongst shadows. A total everlasting ellipse.

The Shadow may have temporary successes (that seem longer then temporary to us) but ultimately THEY WILL BE temporary successes because of people like those of Avalon. IMO

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Hi Maia

You say,
    Quote I'm not one of them
    May I ask, who do you think you are?

May I add this also,
    Quote What kind of game are they playing?
    you either understand that you are in the game, or you are apart of the game without knowing it.

I can sense that you are upset and may take this as personal attack.
    And you are right, it's personal, but I am just curious.
    You asked me who I thought I was. Well here it is. I'm a person of honor and integrity. If all these atrocities didn't bother me, then I'd be like the rest of the mind controlled sheeple, committing my own atrocities as well.

This lying, ass clown twists the truth and all the mind controlled 'tards automatically believe him. Even when they're seeing things with their own eyes and still believe him.

And you're wrong, I don't take it personally even though that's what you intended. You're entitled to your own opinions just as I am. Satisfied?

+ Reply to Thread