+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Telepathic Impersonations via the US Government (Psy Ops) Video

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Telepathic Impersonations via the US Government (Psy Ops) Video

Was told I could make videos again without a big reaction... Made one tonight after getting aquainted with Final Cut Pro X. I was experiencing a dimmed crown chakra while making it...

Basically the gist of the video: The US government likes to impersonate ETs, gods, God, etc to people to manipulate them, and carry out psy ops...
    Last edited by Omni; 11th August 2014 at 04:40.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2014), birddog (20th August 2014), Daughter of Time (11th August 2014), ghostrider (10th August 2014), giovonni (10th August 2014), Hervé (10th August 2014), joeecho (11th August 2014), Mercedes (10th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2014), Ulyse30 (11th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Telepathic Impersonations via the US Government (Psy Ops) Video

Yes, there is no doubts (in my opinion) this has (is) occurring. It can be conducted while one's conscience or even in the dream-scape. Though it should also be noted, it is becoming less effective towards those that have awoken. Of course 'they' can ramp up the affects ... But this could destroy the subject (person)... And doing this will create a a negative backlash to these such perpetrators, in which as the saying goes ... Two negatives equal a positive in the end... A real no win for them ...

Please continue.

4. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Telepathic Impersonations via the US Government (Psy Ops) Video

I get the feeling you have a message for us Gio?

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Omni have you looked up solaris blueraven?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Omni (10th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Omni have you looked up solaris blueraven?
    Nope. Not a clue who that is. care to elaborate?

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Published on Dec 27, 2012

Original testimony recorded in 2006 regarding MK Ultra/Psychotronic Harassment/Synthetic Telepathy and the parties involved in the assault. The induction transpired in 2004.

For more information see the DVD documentary called 'Eye of the Remote, A Disclosure of Covert Technology'.

This video is owned by Ms. Solaris BlueRaven. All rights reserved.

Nightshadow Anomaly Detectives

NightShadow Anomaly Detectives, Welcome to Sector X. A Professional and Experienced team of Anomaly investigators.

This site is created as a benchmark for anomaly investigative research. There are no limits in consciousness and the forms of which are created by multi-universe continuums. This site is for any interested in assistance with a specific project,documentary,anomaly or personal event.

Sector X corner is a virtual schoolroom with information and an opportunity for one to evolve with more knowledge of the unseen world.

This site is founded by Solaris BlueRaven, Published Author of 'Eye of the Remote, Black Operations in Areas Beyond 52','Transmutation Through Ascension', 'Mr.Sun and the Halloween Ball' and Programmed by Deception, Eye of the Remote Series II'. Ms. BlueRaven produced a DVD documentary called 'Eye of the Remote, A Disclosure of Covert Technology' which is available on this website in the Eye of Remote section and on Amazon.com. This DVD covers her personal induction experience with covert technology.

Solaris BlueRaven is a true Clairvoyant,MT Healer,Remote Viewer, Wiccan HPS,RV and systems buster for MK Ultra related projects. She is a timeline Astrologer with an extensive background in the paranormal. She is a Metaphysical Sciences Practitioner with a professional background in Surveillance. Solaris BlueRaven is a Certified 2nd Degree Black Belt and Instructor.

Solaris is the founder of Ravenstar Films and Blue Star Fortress Coven formerly known as Blue Star Celestial Order of Light a virtual network and coven. She is the Author of Goddess Ascending a monthly newsletter pertaining to planetary shifts and changes. She is a facilitator and teacher of Ascension. Solaris is a public speaker and the founder of Boulder Witches Black Hat Society.

I invite you to view this site to share and explore the many universes we are all inter-weaved in.

In Light, through the dark tide.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 10th August 2014 at 15:40.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Christine (13th October 2014), giovonni (11th August 2014), joeecho (11th August 2014), Omni (10th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The Haarp station is far more dangerous than people know ... its a long read , read it anyway ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/HAARP ... this is the ptb Voice of god weapon ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

joeecho (11th August 2014), Omni (10th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

So glad you brought this topic up bro , this is one area everyone needs to be up to speed on ... they manipulate our thoughts , feelings , bodies , with frequency waves , and we don't even know it when it happens ... We can't learn enough , when it comes to frequency War ...

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

giovonni (11th August 2014), Inaiá (10th August 2014), joeecho (11th August 2014), Omni (10th August 2014), shadowstalker (10th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

This Technology has been developed and in use for a VERY LONG TIME (Many More Decades Than You Would Guess) and has had a very large impact on the UFO and "Esoteric" Communities. It has also been used in ceremonies in secret societies and sacraments to induce messianic complexes and religious following that is pretty powerful...

The "Actual" Programs have been labeled quite successful. They very from small flat panel units that can single one person out of a crowd, Pods mounted on Aircraft for other desired coverage/strength as well as Satellite Coverage to effect the same desired outcomes over wider area's in tandem with other technologies.

It was originally designed to be coupled with Holographic Technology (And still may at some point, and WAS already in a small scale in recent/previous wars) for PsyOp's and of course abused for general dirty tricks...

I was made aware of this technology and the feeling you get when it is used on you when I was very young...

It has also been used as "One Way/Broadcast" communication devices or to Jedi Mind Trick targets to allow Operatives to bypass them and the tingle/vibration sensation that occurs (Also stimulates/releases a hormone if I am not mistaken that show up in blood tests if specifically looked for.) is a give away to those that have experienced it in that capacity... IMHO and Experience, as always.

I am pretty sure I have talked about this in prior threads before as I am certain this topic has come up before.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The Haarp station is far more dangerous than people know ... its a long read , read it anyway ...http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/HAARP ... this is the ptb Voice of god weapon ...
    I'm not totally sure it is haarp. Does haarp do microwave technology? I'm sure the US government has lots of telepathy satellites which I theorize are interdimensional and invisible to us.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

GoodETxSG (11th August 2014), shadowstalker (10th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Hello Omniverse

I want to understand this and just can't quite get my mind around this government psy ops thing. Go to google and type my user name all the sites I have visited and comments I have made can be found here. The government can trace my IP address or get it through the site administration. My ip address will lead them to my internet provider who gives them my name and address, this is a simple thing to accomplish. I am married and a father of four and live a simple life style just making enough money for an honest living. I have no regrets in life and have been a loner all my life keeping my experiences to myself till now.

What does the government want from me that they can't get from all the activity I do online or in my place of living. I could care less if they sat on the other end of my telephone and listened in or sat outside my house with many devices watching me, I have nothing to hide and could care less. Who cares if they read this or that it's only opinion or best guesses changing daily here and all over the place. On line there are a million truths none of which hold any water if someone doesn't believe in them.

If the government or some shady dark group from our government was watching me and sending me these telepathic words then hey assholes I hear you already, but I just don't feel this is the case.

You talk about the crown chakra feeling, well why don't you look a little deeper there and tell them you want to see the words, they will show you them. Here is what you need to increase your chakra; Tuna in water one can a day, apple cider at least 8oz a day, and pumpkin seeds I eat around a couple ounces per day, I detox with chlorella, gotu kola and dandelion root. Reduce all high fructose corn syrup sources increase saturated fats by eating a teaspoon of coconut oil per day and eating at least 2 oz of walnuts, peanuts, 60% or higher dark chocolate and a small source of whole grains. increase fruit intake, I also drink around 3 -4 cups of 50/50 black tea green tea mixed per day. these foods will allow a better uptake of brain barrier foods to help convert t3 and t4 this will help in your overall hormone levels. The nuts mixed with the whole grain will increase the iron intake of the body along with magnesium and selenium intakes witch help in focus.

when you feel the movement across your crown it is they speaking to you imprinting messages, think about it, start asking other questions about them and why they are here. They want to understand what they are and what we are they exist there only but we exist here and there this confuses them. Everything you think is the truth is the truths you have told yourself they have just strengthened your opinions and feelings towards these points of interest.

find the points that are connected dots the ones that are different then those you believe to be the truths.

close your eyes and with your finger move it across your eyelid in a back and forth motion tell them this is a clear sign for yes then move your finger in an up and down motion this is the clear answer for no, ask a question then and see if they answer you then. Relax your eyes and allow them to answer but do not be frightened our feel frightened they will sense this and not answer but with time and controlled emotions they will answer you more often.

I am telling you this because I see them on you and in your words.

powessy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

chocolate (13th August 2014), Omni (11th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I'm not totally sure it is haarp. Does haarp do microwave technology? I'm sure the US government has lots of telepathy satellites which I theorize are interdimensional and invisible to us.
    they most certainly use microwave technology among other technologies ... that array can do far more than people know ... it can cause people to be angry , sad , docile , it can paralyze you , give you visions , voices in your head , it can destroy power grids , it can basically do what would seem like magic to most ...the greatest danger is them heating the ionosphere , creating holes , shrinking our air , which will cause headaches , dizziness, nausea , and eventually the same thing that happened to Mars , completely destroying breathable air = Earth will no longer hold oxygen ... ( all the dead sea life lately ) ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

giovonni (11th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by powessy (here)
    What does the government want from me that they can't get from all the activity I do online or in my place of living.
    They care about what you think, and what you do to contribute to humanity. The US shadow government is also against being spiritual(not to be confused with religious) and loving. So if you help anyone spiritually they would not like that...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

chocolate (13th August 2014), spiritwind (11th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

they most certainly use microwave technology among other technologies ... that array can do far more than people know ... it can cause people to be angry , sad , docile , it can paralyze you , give you visions , voices in your head , it can destroy power grids , it can basically do what would seem like magic to most ...the greatest danger is them heating the ionosphere , creating holes , shrinking our air , which will cause headaches , dizziness, nausea , and eventually the same thing that happened to Mars , completely destroying breathable air = Earth will no longer hold oxygen ... ( all the dead sea life lately ) ...
    Hello ghostrider

it's not microwave technology that is effecting your emotions it is they, the other problems are just add ins the damage humanity is placing on the environment by means of greed, growth and improper damage assessments due to demand. As far as us going the same route as mars or even Venus is a real threat but due to our own problems within our own governments.

I have stood outside many nights looking up at the night ski asking them to show themselves to me. They seem to show me on demand not that I request this often only to find balance and direction in this time of change. I would say the government is well aware of their presence and there capabilities but they are not them the ones on the crown.

Omniverse

Tell me what you felt?

The government has no more of an idea about this then anyone else they are controlled by them in the same way you and many others are. I would put money on the fact that all those government issued spiritualist are trying to figure this problem out also but unless they see the words from them they will never learn the truth. I am an atheist, and have always been, they will never destroy my ability to feel or understand my soul this I have had thousands of experiences with.

the spiritual and love bit is that your feelings or their's do you know the difference between your feelings and they's feelings. I am trying to make you see ask many questions and find your true beliefs within your self perhaps you can see this for I see they on you and in what you say.

keep asking for them to speak using your words in your mind and then find the words.

To they who use thought forms try and find his thoughts and then spell these words for himself. They will think you are inside yourself and look for you on both sides of your mind left and right, narrow this thinking down to only himself and yourself from here and there and from there and here they will understand this thinking.

powessy
    Last edited by powessy; 11th August 2014 at 03:53.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

We can't learn enough , when it comes to frequency War ...
    I'm glad to hear that. Because it is one of my specialties due to my experiences. I will be making many more videos like this one but different subjects.

The government has no more of an idea about this then anyone else they are controlled by them in the same way you and many others are.
    The shadow government of the US knows quite a lot. What do you think they have been doing all these years? The people in public in the US government mostly are clueless though, I'd agree with that.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

giovonni (11th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    I get the feeling you have a message for us Gio?
    Yes there is a message ...

Consciousness is a divine energy substance ... No one can not take (possess) it from a sovereign entity ... But some can obviously be hood winked and fooled and cede it over ... Allowing this precious substance to be used (often) on their unknowing behalf.

For those that are awoken, the message is quite simple... And that is to always keep your thoughts, intent and heart pure ... Though that is much easier said than done while existing on this plane.
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th August 2014 at 05:51. Reason: spelling

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

We can't learn enough , when it comes to frequency War ...
    I'm glad to hear that. Because it is one of my specialties due to my experiences. I will be making many more videos like this one but different subjects.

The government has no more of an idea about this then anyone else they are controlled by them in the same way you and many others are.
    The shadow government of the US knows quite a lot. What do you think they have been doing all these years? The people in public in the US government mostly are clueless though, I'd agree with that.
    I would bet the shadow government has been experimenting with Frequency weapons since the 60's , manipulating weather since the 70's , and the technology we have today they had in the 80's ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Omni (12th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hello Ghostrider

What is the purpose of this shadow government, what do they gain? who do they effect? how do these frequencies effect you or me? I don't get this or understand the reasoning behind it. This all sounds like reptilians to me. I have had thousands of obes and astral projections and have yet to meet any reptilians or other things, and about these frequencies why don't they effect my experiences. I do not wish to step on anyone's beliefs here as I have my own, but this just seems odd to me.

powessy

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Hello Ghostrider and Omniverse

Here is a quote from Wikipedia the shadow government conspiracy page. Is this the same shadow Government you are speaking of.

" Cooper claimed to have seen secret documents while in the Navy describing governmental dealings with aliens. Cooper linked the Illuminati with his beliefs that extraterrestrials were secretly involved with the US government, but later retracted these claims. He accused Dwight D. Eisenhower of negotiating a treaty with extraterrestrials in 1954, then establishing an inner circle of Illuminati to manage relations with them and keep their presence a secret from the general public. Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them.[5]" them here is not them but they.

I am trying to tell you something here, it is not the illuminati or shadow government that is effecting man but another influence that is also part of all these things and effects them all the same. I am hopeful someday I will find someone else that will also understand them. They effect your dreams and your emotions on a scale you could not understand. They effect so many people here and on many other sites around the internet, I have always called them the dark ones but this name is only from my impressions of them during OBE and astral projections. I have felt into them and have seen that something else exists there, but not done like us here.

I find myself sympathizing with them for they only see our world through our dreams and emotions they can see your thoughts through "frontal thought genesis" but this is the extent of their vision. I want to say so much more about them but they have shown me so many things that have only followed my beliefs through the answers I found searching for truths online. They know no truths and are searching through so many of you who have awakened but are confused as your dreams and thoughts are foreign to them. During your searches they only see the thoughts of the words not the words themselves so imagine as you become emotional about aliens and form an image within your mind this is all they understand. They believe that yourself and your SUBCONSCIOUS mind are separate within us we call this higher self. through frontal thought genesis they use thought forms to create words from your words inside your thoughts, at least this is how they have explained it to me.

If you want to really see a change in your feelings and thoughts, create accurate images of your thoughts as you speak words within your mind, if you feel they are with you, explain things as they really are and see how they react as the crown will fill with messages. You will not see these massages unless you are open to the thought forms that are present within the words.

Take care of yourself and your higherself there are things needed through they and them to ascend.

good luck and don't worry about the government it is they that you must understand to feel better.
    Last edited by powessy; 13th August 2014 at 01:44.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

chocolate (13th August 2014), GoodETxSG (14th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread