+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bring Down the Borders

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,574 times in 692 posts

Default Bring Down the Borders

A powerful and surprisingly poetic voice delivering a wake-up call...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=cwkefG0ZPuc

Last edited by Hazel; 11th August 2014 at 12:26.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: Bring Down the Borders

Quote Posted by recap1
    http://<div id="fb-root"></div> <scr...>.</div></div>
    What is this? Illuminati code?

Broken code = Leads nowhere..... Got it!

(P.s. Link doesn't work)

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

i managed to decode this : [mod: deleted upon request]
    and this : [mod: deleted upon request]
    but i can't be sure if this is what intended by the OP.
    Last edited by karelia; 11th August 2014 at 07:57.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

<8> (11th August 2014), Hazel (11th August 2014), joeecho (11th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

A passionate heart-felt woman.

However, A note to reality on the issue of the immigration issue. It's not that simple to just drop your borders, allocate money(that we don't have) so as to take care and fund peoples lives.

Unfortunately, no matter how improper or continually corrupt the system is, you can't simply move towards a state of further imbalance on the merit of sentiment.

Does this come off cruel? Well, the alternative is of course you continually act in such a manner in all areas until the further destabilization incures actual collapse. Here in the US specifically, we are already in such a serious state, with trillions of dollars of mounting debt, it isn't as simple as open the borders to provide housing and feed these people with billions of dollars of Tax-Payer money( or whatever the amount Obama asked for) and be done with it. Resources are not infinite despite the Fed's endless printing spree, money cannot be created out of nothing and be propped up artificially.

My point is if you want a better world it has to be done properly... from the ground up, with the systemic issues first. Once you have proper grounding and have eradicated your own sickness, THEN you can take steps forward and begin reaching out to others in the world.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

<8> (11th August 2014), Hazel (12th August 2014), joeecho (11th August 2014), Pam (12th August 2014), Sebastion (11th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by BlueMuffin (here)
    My point is if you want a better world it has to be done properly... from the ground up, with the systemic issues first. Once you have proper grounding and have eradicated your own sickness, THEN you can take steps forward and begin reaching out to others in the world.
    I totally agree with you, but what sickness was that again??
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Hazel (12th August 2014), joeecho (11th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by <8> (here)

Well it's really quite complicated, but in short the deeply entrenched corruption and general ineptitude. My point is you need a beyond well functioning system so as to take upon the troubles of others... The US, at one point was the best functioning system(in many regards) until they decided it was wise to involve themselves with all these foreign conflicts and fabricate many of their own for a few mens' personal agendas. The same thing happened in that they shipped all the jobs overseas for profits sake through slave-wage labors. The US had the opportunity to be the shining light of the world that it dresses itself up as and actually act in such a way to further such propositions this lady is going on about - but instead we dropped the ball and let all aspects of our country become infiltrated. Ironic because our country was literally inspired from the principles of Tyranny, but that's what happens after a long period and complacency and a trance of apathy.

We certainly aren't alone in this regard however...

The lady is a dreamer, and there's nothing wrong with that... in a perfect world there would be no borders; no conflicts nor rampant scarcity; no haves and the have nots. The problem is we're simply not there yet. So keep dreaming but also being pragmatic in the realization it's going to take a lot of work to get there and isn't simply going to happen because that's the way it should be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

<8> (11th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

BlueMuffin, I once thought as you write in your posting, but after fifty years waiting for the third world nations to catch up and the same time watching the USA sink into the wallow of fascism, I now would prefer to just drop the borders entirely. The fears of those people hiding behind the walls of the USA borders are the fears of being overrun by millions from Latin America demanding food and housing and the fears of terrorists infiltrating the USA. These are manufactured fears of a criminal elite that owns the MSM and runs the government of USA. They are the real terrorists. They rule by fear and hate. What ever happened to "the land of the free and the home of the brave?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

<8> (11th August 2014), Hazel (12th August 2014), joeecho (13th August 2014), Pam (12th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by BlueMuffin (here)
    Quote Posted by <8> (here)

Well it's really quite complicated, but in short the deeply entrenched corruption and general ineptitude. My point is you need a beyond well functioning system so as to take upon the troubles of others... The US, at one point was the best functioning system(in many regards) until they decided it was wise to involve themselves with all these foreign conflicts and fabricate many of their own for a few mens' personal agendas. The same thing happened in that they shipped all the jobs overseas for profits sake through slave-wage labors. The US had the opportunity to be the shining light of the world that it dresses itself up as and actually act in such a way to further such propositions this lady is going on about - but instead we dropped the ball and let all aspects of our country become infiltrated. Ironic because our country was literally inspired from the principles of Tyranny, but that's what happens after a long period and complacency and a trance of apathy.

We certainly aren't alone in this regard however...

The lady is a dreamer, and there's nothing wrong with that... in a perfect world there would be no borders; no conflicts nor rampant scarcity; no haves and the have nots. The problem is we're simply not there yet. So keep dreaming but also being pragmatic in the realization it's going to take a lot of work to get there and isn't simply going to happen because that's the way it should be.

A beautiful answer, you have obviously really put your mind into this, thank you.
    Yet there is one thing that are nagging me, most people are just talking about the symptoms in a sense.
    Yes we can see our history and it obviously are getting worse. The mantra throughout history.."it's going to take a lot of work to get there" are clearly not working.
    I suppose we could wait to the very end and say we have to work harder, but many people are sensing just that now "the end"

So we could either go to the bottom and find out the real problem, by questioning ourselves if our beliefs can really hold water.
    Because we are clearly wrong, if we were right, we would be living in a perfect world as you said.
    I however feel that many people have to experience the end before even considering to listen to another view

That is how much we have invested in our beliefs, people die every day for what they believe in, nothing strange about that in most people's minds.
    Because you have yourself already bought your own beliefs, the insanity is for most people normalized.
    If one can't question the very thought that goes through your own mind, how in world can you be sure you are right at all.??

I am just thinking out loud my friend, I was hoping we could solve it together..
    Life just "IS", and we are all witness it unfold, through the expression of the believed separation, that creates everything we experience.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

BlueMuffin (13th August 2014), Hazel (12th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nenosema For This Post:

Hazel (12th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    BlueMuffin, I once thought as you write in your posting, but after fifty years waiting for the third world nations to catch up and the same time watching the USA sink into the wallow of fascism, I now would prefer to just drop the borders entirely. The fears of those people hiding behind the walls of the USA borders are the fears of being overrun by millions from Latin America demanding food and housing and the fears of terrorists infiltrating the USA. These are manufactured fears of a criminal elite that owns the MSM and runs the government of USA. They are the real terrorists. They rule by fear and hate. What ever happened to "the land of the free and the home of the brave?
    If only it were that simple... I'm afraid it's not.

I'd actually say it's the opposite, in that US and countries like it have played a large role in suppressing third-world countries(not that they don't have their own problems) keeping them steeped in a state of corruption and being relatively poor, thus inspiring the general desire to seek out different shores for a better life. I'd say they're completely justified in doing so, but now is point where as what I touched upon earlier implies; it has to be done in a way that's sustainable and considering all aspects. I'm not in agreement it's a completely fabricated occurrence, but I would entertain the notion it would be much more possible not to worry about it as much if the system wasn't corrupt and in the state it is now.

I should note that many places considered "developing countries" are beautiful and well on there way to a quality of life far exceeds countries such as the US, especially given current direction. Colombia for example, was once steeped in violence and ran by the drug cartel, once considered one of the most dangerous places to visit, is now a beautiful growing country rich in culture(and beautiful women) where as the criminal element has largely been eliminated. So, soon enough, when all the current situations culminate and there is a collapse or major changes implemented, it may be the people who are against people immigrating to their country illegally who will want to leave, and the now current citizens questioning welcoming them with open arms. : )

And so the world goes... around and around and around, until we learn the lessons I guess. I'm dizzy.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

It appears to me that the USA is fast becoming a third world nation in terms of the living standards of the common people. I am not referring to the high-end military budgets, but rather to the budgets of the dwindling middle class. I have been told that a lot of the people who entered the USA illegally are now returning to their home countries where life is better. Many are staying in the USA where they get free health care that the middle class cannot afford.

If I could drop the borders of the USA, I would at the same time drop any benefits for indigents and illegals that are not offered to citizens of the USA. People of Canada and the USA got along very well without border restrictions until after the False-flag bombings of 911 created the fears of terrorists in everyone's back yard.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

joeecho (13th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I agree with what you're saying but you would drop the borders inviting anyone to come but also drop any benefits for illegals? Sort of contradictory if you ask me.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I am not suggesting dropping the borders so that foreigners can come in and scoop up lots of free benefits. But rather that they could benefit from the available jobs that citizens don't want. I used to think that we should let them in with controls so we can track them, but TPTB don't want to do that.

BTW, this thread is somewhat vacuous because TPTB have control and will decide.

+ Reply to Thread