Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast

Thread: Mayhem in Missouri Breaks Out

1. Link to Post #141
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default Re: Mayhem in Missouri Breaks Out

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    @ Pan...The video I posted showing that the evidence points to the policeman's
    story being true is relavent here...It is not out of order for me to post this video again on this thread...

Mike Brown was not a "gentle giant" ...He wrote and recorder violent rap lyrics , he was walking down the middle of the street with the stolen cigars in his hand , & the evidence is saying he did charge the policeman.

Lots of policeman are shot and killed with their own weapon . Watch this video if you want the real truth...& keep in mind that the MSM story is often a lie...

Stefan Molyneux is not a shill...He has made an objective video IMHO...
    I have not been watching MSM so matters not to me their opinion...

I reference reports from them when it coincides with what has been reported by individuals on the ground.

Almost got a bit of time to watch the video (probably another two hours or so as I'm watching the Gaza/Israel negotiations at the same time).

I didn't realise it was Molyneux (I really have been kept busy following live feeds etc & on the ground reports from various sources).

I know he's not a shill. I'm familiar with some of his work however I am more of a syndicalist than individualist.

I'm sure he's got an interesting hypothesis and look forward to reviewing it.

Even if Brown was shot legally that does not excuse the action of the Ferguson PD, associated bodies etc.

That is what I've been writing about in this thread and what Zebra started the thread about.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Copy of Johnson's speech I commented on earlier available here:
    http://www.kmov.com/video/featured-v...271815001.html

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

How much more ridiculous can this actually get????????????????????????????

Quote In Preseason Game, Redskins Run Onto Field With Hands Up For Michael Brown
    August 19, 2014 7:32 AM
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...michael-brown/
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Oouthere (19th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Not being an American the subtleties of the US Governments system of control is not my native environ.

Stepping back and looking at a wider framed view, within that context, I'm wondering if this Ikea Containment Strategy was born from a curiosity as to how far civil liberties could be removed under a quasi-martial law system, including journalist restriction, individual harassment, curfews, militarised responses (using well known intimidation strategies) and propaganda testing.

That would certainly explain the "community", "moving forward", "work together" rhetoric that is so obviously being spouted from a pre-scripted template at all levels and layers within the US...

So that could have been one purpose (though there are undoubtedly many, many more than just that because of the plans scope and scale).

Also of interest:
    Quote [A] federal judge Monday night denied a motion by the American Civil Liberties Union [ACLU] for a temporary restraining order to stop police from requiring people to keep moving on sidewalks and thoroughfares in Ferguson unless they're gathered in a designated protest area.
    Source
    Just a "thought bubble"/"post-it" post

-- Pan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

IMO TPTB would like to see this rioting go nation wide like what happened after MLK was killed in 1968....
    & I doubt the MSM will change their spin that the cop murdered Brown....When

the evidence points to the cop shooting in self defense

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Ferguson officer's account of Michael Brown shooting: 'He just kept coming'
    Chris Campbell in St Louis, 19th August 2014

People look at a memorial erected on the site where teenager Michael Brown was shot in Ferguson, Missouri. Photograph: Lucas

Darren Wilson’s version of events, as told through his girlfriend to a friend, contradicts aspects of other eyewitness accounts

Darren Wilson, the 28-year-old police officer who killed an unarmed Ferguson teenager with a shot to the head, has so far said nothing publicly about the incident.

Wilson and his girlfriend, Barbara Spradling, left their home in Crestwood, a predominantly white neighbourhood some 18 miles from Ferguson, before he was named last week in connection with the shooting of Michael Brown.

But before they left, Spradling gave an account of the shooting to a friend, who says it is markedly different from the narrative espoused by Brown’s family and their supporters.

The friend of Spradling’s, who declined to be named, told the Guardian that Wilson admits that he shot Brown in the head, as confirmed by an independent autopsy performed at the family’s request, the results of which were first reported by the New York Times on Sunday.

However, Wilson’s version of events, as told through Spradling to the friend, contradicts aspects of the accounts given by some other eyewitnesses, including Dorian Johnson, a friend of Brown who was with him when he was stopped, minutes after the pair were allegedly involved in a robbery at a convenience store.

There appears to be little dispute that a struggle took place, though the pathologists who carried out the autopsy for Brown’s family said Monday their preliminary finding was that Brown’s body showed no evidence of one. The account provided by police, given in the hours after the shooting, is that Wilson stopped Brown and Johnson for walking down the middle of the street when they should have been on the sidewalk.

Spradling told the friend who spoke to the Guardian that Brown initiated the altercation by striking Wilson in the face, leading to a struggle for Wilson’s gun that resulted in one shot being fired in the police vehicle.

St Louis County police chief Jon Belmar said at a news conference on Sunday that when Wilson got out of his squad car, Brown pushed him back in, and a struggle ensued. Belmar said at least one shot was fired from the officer’s gun inside the police car. An officer with the St Louis County police, who declined to be named, told the Guardian that Brown sustained an injury to his thumb at this point; the autopsy released on Monday shows that one shot hit Brown’s hand.

Johnson has given several slightly differing accounts of the incident. A week ago he told MSNBC that as a squad car pulled up, Wilson called out at them to “get the **** on the sidewalk”, before the car reversed back alongside them. Johnson claims the officer opened his door onto Brown, and the door bounced off him.

Johnson, in an account supported by other eyewitnesses, maintains that Wilson grabbed Brown through the window of his squad car. Johnson, in a disputed claim, said that Wilson fired a shot while still grabbing on to Brown.

What is not disputed is that Brown then made off. In his MSNBC interview, Johnson said Brown was shot in the back, at which point he turned around and put his hands up. “I don’t have a gun, stop shooting,” Brown said, according to Johnson. (Johnson’s assertion that Brown was shot in the back was not supported by the findings of the independent autopsy.)

But Spradling told the friend that Brown turned around after the officer called on him to stop. In Wilson’s version, Brown was not shot while surrendering, but while moving toward Wilson in a threatening manner. Brown reportedly continued to move toward Wilson even after being shot, and did not stop moving forward until suffering a mortal wound to the head.

“He just kept coming,” the friend said Wilson claimed.

In Wilson’s account, Brown never raised his hands to plead for his life, or said “don’t shoot”, but rather taunted Wilson before moving forward and being shot.

Spradling told the friend the prevailing narrative was “a lie” before going into seclusion.

Friends of the couple have also expressed concern about the racial and institutional politics involved, worrying that the charged environment may unduly influence the case. In addition to concerns for their safety, friends of Spradling and Wilson believe Wilson’s reputation has been unfairly tarnished by a rush to judgment from the media and some members of the public. One friend of Spradling’s believes the legitimacy of any evidence supporting Wilson’s version of events will be questioned by protesters.

Source

11. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Image of where the protests are being held:

The allegations of violent confrontations appear to be down Canfield Drive (which I think is where Brown was shot multiple times by Wilson) as opposed to W Florissant Ave where the main protests are and where the media staging are was.

If this detail is incorrect in some way then please say.

-- Pan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

No, it doesn't! Shoot first, ask questions later. That is the STO. We simply do not know what happened. To claim that the evidence points in only one direction is a bit naïve. IMO...

Cops can't go around killing people in the streets.. Here is the point,,, it does not matter what evidence there is,,,, the defendant was MURDERED IN THE STREETS,, SHOT EFFIN DEAD!!

A proper arrest and filing of charges would have gone a long way in this particular instance, no?? Michael Brown in court instead of in the city morgue MURDERED BY POLICE,,, SHOT DEAD IN THE STREETS.

Some people will just not give a damn, until it happens to them or someone that they know. All of this speculation is BS. We DON'T know what really happened... except that another cop killed another unarmed American citizen..

Have any of you ever been beaten by cops?? Beaten and left in a ****ing ditch??????? I have...

I don't believe a damn word a cop says,,, sorry... If a cop dies in the line of duty, every cop in the nation stand and takes notice... Well guess what?? If an innocent person gets gunned down by a cop,,, I think we should all be the same way. The cops are a gang of thugs, if not, they would do something about what is happening with the militarized police state that has risen....

I would trust a criminal on the streets before I would trust a cop.... A cop has made the decision to put themselves in danger... Instead of dealing with the danger,, THIS cop simply started killing.

It amazes me how folks can look and see a black neighborhood in chaos and say,, oh well, just a bunch of criminals...

BTW,,, when I got out of the hospital after being beaten and left for dead by cops,,, NOT A SINGLE PERSON GAVE A SINGLE DAMN!!!! All of you who have a godlike respect for cops have another thing coming... I hope you do not decide to trust them, when the time comes.... They are not there to help you, but to serve a master.

Everyone in Ferguson already knows that....

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014), Gardener (20th August 2014), learninglight (19th August 2014), panopticon (19th August 2014), seeker/reader (19th August 2014), Wind (20th August 2014), Zaya (19th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

@ Jake///You have made up your mind & don't want to change it so you didn't bother to watch the video...No problem...Go ahead and believe the lying MSM..{.If that is what makes you feel better...}

But the truth will get out eventually ....It always does...

17. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Jake, if it is any comfort to you, Marlowe is the only person in this thread in support of the murderer, called "cop" and carrying the only weapon involved. Marlowe also ignored the OTHER eye witness: a woman watching from her window who saw the boy holding his hands in the air and starting to kneel on the ground as the murderer continued shooting. That last shot to the head was only possible when the boy started to fall forward after being shot multiple times in the arm.

I am also a direct victim of cops, although they did not attack me physically. I know there are way too many psychopaths among the ranks of cops. I also know that the ones who are not psychopathic, but let the bastards get away with it, are equally as bad. There is no such thing as a good cop if he does nothing to the bad cop.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014), Gardener (20th August 2014), learninglight (19th August 2014), panopticon (19th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    No, it doesn't! Shoot first, ask questions later. That is the STO. We simply do not know what happened. To claim that the evidence points in only one direction is a bit naïve. IMO...

Cops can't go around killing people in the streets.. Here is the point,,, it does not matter what evidence there is,,,, the defendant was MURDERED IN THE STREETS,, SHOT EFFIN DEAD!!

A proper arrest and filing of charges would have gone a long way in this particular instance, no?? Michael Brown in court instead of in the city morgue MURDERED BY POLICE,,, SHOT DEAD IN THE STREETS.

Some people will just not give a damn, until it happens to them or someone that they know. All of this speculation is BS. We DON'T know what really happened... except that another cop killed another unarmed American citizen..

Have any of you ever been beaten by cops?? Beaten and left in a ****ing ditch??????? I have...

I don't believe a damn word a cop says,,, sorry... If a cop dies in the line of duty, every cop in the nation stand and takes notice... Well guess what?? If an innocent person gets gunned down by a cop,,, I think we should all be the same way. The cops are a gang of thugs, if not, they would do something about what is happening with the militarized police state that has risen....

I would trust a criminal on the streets before I would trust a cop.... A cop has made the decision to put themselves in danger... Instead of dealing with the danger,, THIS cop simply started killing.

It amazes me how folks can look and see a black neighborhood in chaos and say,, oh well, just a bunch of criminals...

BTW,,, when I got out of the hospital after being beaten and left for dead by cops,,, NOT A SINGLE PERSON GAVE A SINGLE DAMN!!!! All of you who have a godlike respect for cops have another thing coming... I hope you do not decide to trust them, when the time comes.... They are not there to help you, but to serve a master.

Everyone in Ferguson already knows that....

Jake.
    Jake, I know this sounds challenging. But when you choose truth and justice first and foremost, you might even make room in your filing cabinet for good cops.
    Here is an example of one good cop.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014), Gardener (20th August 2014), learninglight (19th August 2014), marlowe (19th August 2014), panopticon (19th August 2014), Wind (20th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Ditto.

Not something anyone who has wants to dwell on.

-- Pan

22. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

@ Jake///You have made up your mind & don't want to change it so you didn't bother to watch the video...No problem...Go ahead and believe the lying MSM..{.If that is what makes you feel better...}

I haven't watched MSM in over a decade. Thank you for your permission to believe what I want. The truth that I see does not make me feel better... It hurts to see the truth... I hadn't made up my mind until I opened my eyes to the corruption that is in our neighborhoods... Those of us who choose to turn a blind eye to it have done what 'makes them feel better'...

I watched the vid twice,,, damn guys, if you want to take me to task, I have left the door open. please, at least challenge me without assuming things...

Awesome,,, one good cop.. allegedly... Do you guys want to play this game.. I can show you 10 bad cop vids to every good cop vid. That wouldn't get us anywhere. IMHO, this is a symptom of folks not realizing what has happened to their country, and its protectors...

It is easy for a cop to stand in front of a camera and say pretty things. The proof is in the putting.

Ulli, I am sorry... I don't trust them.. I have NO reason to. Have you ever been beaten by cops and left for dead in a ditch?? Have you ever watched them beat your dad?? Have you been terrorized by cops, covering up crimes against you?? These were all respected cops.

You can tell yourselves that I don't KNOW what I am talking about, if that makes you 'feel' better. I am going off of knowledge and personal experience...

For the record,,, OF COURSE THERE ARE AWESOME COPS THAT ARE WORTHY OF RESPECT...

Though,,, I have not met one..

Jake.

P.S. I am not looking to impress anyone with these last two posts. Many times the truth is not impressive...

If only Micheal Brown would have been properly arrested and charges filed, then we would not be dealing with this... Of course that did not happen,,, and every excuse in the world is being used to defend this cop... NOBODY was there to defend Micheal Brown. NOBODYY!!!!!!!! And further more,,, (nobody seems to care...)
    Last edited by Jake; 19th August 2014 at 14:35.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014), Dennis Leahy (19th August 2014), learninglight (19th August 2014), panopticon (20th August 2014), seeker/reader (19th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #154
    Guam Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am amazed at the selection of responses in this thread. There is lots of relative information about the town of Ferguson that is now out an about.

Facts like most of the revenue of the town comes from tickets like jaywalking to the tune of over two million a year. That the mayor is 31 and former member of the Ferguson police force. That the population is about 67% black and 25% white but all city officials are white. Only 12% of the black population vote because the precincts have cops with arrest warrants on them. etc etc etc.

This looks really bad to the world with even Sri Lanka Daily News noting how odd it is that the US has issue travel warnings for their country while there are race riots in Ferguson. The headlines in major newpapers have all noted the lack of human rights in the country wanting sanctions against other countries for human rights.

No pictures comparing the rallys for the cops versus the police in Ferguson. The KKK have served notice they are coming. I personally think this is all a test to see where the American people are really at in terms of democracy. Don't forget all the reporters arrested including the Getty Museum who will probably get a Pulitzer for his photos.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lastlegs For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014), Gardener (20th August 2014), panopticon (20th August 2014), seeker/reader (19th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

I haven't watched MSM in over a decade. Thank you for your permission to believe what I want. The truth that I see does not make me feel better... It hurts to see the truth... I hadn't made up my mind until I opened my eyes to the corruption that is in our neighborhoods... Those of us who choose to turn a blind eye to it have done what 'makes them feel better'...

I watched the vid twice,,, damn guys, if you want to take me to task, I have left the door open. please, at least challenge me without assuming things...

Awesome,,, one good cop.. allegedly... Do you guys want to play this game.. I can show you 10 bad cop vids to every good cop vid. That wouldn't get us anywhere. IMHO, this is a symptom of folks not realizing what has happened to their country, and its protectors...

It is easy for a cop to stand in front of a camera and say pretty things. The proof is in the putting.

Ulli, I am sorry... I don't trust them.. I have NO reason to. Have you ever been beaten by cops and left for dead in a ditch?? Have you ever watched them beat your dad?? Have you been terrorized by cops, covering up crimes against you?? These were all respected cops.

You can tell yourselves that I don't KNOW what I am talking about, if that makes you 'feel' better. I am going off of knowledge and personal experience...

For the record,,, OF COURSE THERE ARE AWESOME COPS THAT ARE WORTHY OF RESPECT...

Jake.
    Jake, if I took your logic I would not even be writing to you, since you are a man,
    and I had bad things done to me (in my younger years) by men.
    To this day I don't quite trust men. I became known for being a "fag hag" because I felt safer around gay men.
    And a male cop would be a Man on steroids.
    But society is complex, and there aren't enough monasteries and convents left in which to go and hide,
    and even they don't guarantee real security.
    So what I'm saying is that we all need healing healing healing....
    and when that is complete we can get back on our feet and move on,
    ready to face a complex world without grudges, but always vigilant to do the right thing at the right moment.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014), Gardener (20th August 2014), marlowe (19th August 2014), panopticon (20th August 2014), PurpleLama (19th August 2014), Wind (20th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

We allow the U.S. government to militarize our police departments with DOD funds through the fusion centers which cause these issues. Is the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) got you feeling more secure or is their new enforcement vs. protection training opened your eyes? Address the government corruption at all levels and leave good law abiding people alone. IMO

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

I've been beaten by cops & I've lost some hearing in my left ear as a result but it did not stop me from being able to look at an event as objectively as possible...

This forum has a staggering liberal bias so I'm going to give some of you a wake up call....but only the forum members curious enough to read ...The rest of you won't dare step out of your liberal comfort zone ..

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm

BTW...I am not saying what is happening now with the national guard & riot police id good....It is not..I'm just trying to get the truth out about the lie the MSM is telling .

Have a nice day,,,,respectfully , Phillip Marlowe
    Last edited by marlowe; 19th August 2014 at 19:04.

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Army admits to their plan to execute black Americans en mass...

32. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I don't see how people cannot believe this is racial incitement. When a witness states she saw him with his hands in the air, his back to the cop, and on his knees while there are zero bullet wounds to indicate such a scenario had taken place...what else would you call it?

Multiple witnesses say he charged the cop, two witnesses were recorded that were chatting attested to this. I simply believe stereo typing works at times, not in all cases by any means but in this one it does. Aggressive and rebellious of authority. Unless you have lived in the black community, it is hard to see how much hatred is held toward whites. That is not a racist statement, simple facts from someone that has observed and been victimized for decades.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

marlowe (19th August 2014)

34. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Jake.
    Jake, if I took your logic I would not even be writing to you, since you are a man,
    and I had bad things done to me (in my younger years) by men.
    To this day I don't quite trust men. I became known for being a "fag hag" because I felt safer around gay men.
    And a male cop would be a Man on steroids.
    But society is complex, and there aren't enough monasteries and convents left in which to go and hide,
    and even they don't guarantee real security.
    So what I'm saying is that we all need healing healing healing....
    and when that is complete we can get back on our feet and move on,
    ready to face a complex world without grudges, but always vigilant to do the right thing at the right moment.
    Healing, yes, I agree. Broken bones, stitches etc... I have other experiences with cops,,, Had a cop break out a couple of teeth by smashing my face into the porcelain urinal while I was pissing... (no charges pressed btw... just a ****ty cop)
    Had to do some healing then too!!

So you've been hurt by men. I am truly sorry for that.. I would stand to defend you if I had the opportunity. You bet yer ass I would!!

Not an accurate analogy, as police have chosen a path of authority, and a responsibility to protect and serve. A special privilege that has been bestowed upon them...

In my lifetime,, I have never met a cop who, even remotely, gives a **** about people!!! I've met manymany cops. I was in jail once over an unpaid ticket,, I was thrown in with rapists, murderers, and all sorts of thugs... Here is the game,,, if you have only a couple of days in jail,,, those who have years will do whatever they can to make you stay longer,, get into a fight, beat you up,, whatever,,, then you are in for longer,,,, then longer,,,,,,,,, then longer. Cops do that to you on purpose,, have you ever thought about that? There is a system that needs feeding here. It is not about the spirit of the law, it is about the letter of the law, and cops are trained to bypass the law in many/most situations.

'he was coming for my gun'. That is Cop BS 101!!!!

I had another cop stop me when I was on a bicycle because I was not wearing a helmet... He pulled out a couple of baggies of white powder and smiled and said, "Which on of you fellows wants to go to jail for possession of methamphetamine?" My friend who was with me started running,, they chased him down and beat him pretty good. I stood there helpless with this asshole cop grinning at me. My friend was arrested on resisting arrest and possession of methamphetamine. I was 'free' to go... Do you see how that works?

Shall I go on??

Many times, folks can recover from an abusive situation... What if the abuse doesn't stop?? I can get away from someone who is abusive. How do we get away from an abusive system.

I am happy for everyone who has had positive experiences with the police. I assure you,,, that is not the norm.

If I were speaking absurdity, I would have brought race into this... But I have not, because it is not about race. I do see it with open eyes.

Most folks cannot believe that a police officer is capable of this level of corruption... I cannot believe that... I have not been given that choice.. My direct experience is completely contrary...

I've gone down a path of forgiveness with police before,,, then was abused again! And Again,, and again..

Different cops, mind you. You cannot tell me that this behavior is not rampant. It can't be just me, Ulli. It simply can't be. When I see people getting choked out and killed, or shot in the streets, I know damn well that it will be me someday!! I hope you all are having different experiences with cops...

I would love for a police officer to be a part of Avalon,,, maybe I could learn from it... The type of person that has to live life with a badge, a gun, and authority over others, probably isn't the type of person to challenge themselves spiritually...

I will get over my anger/rage of cops as soon as I see the injustices come to and end...

I have jaywalked,, I have shoplifted... I am a criminal, right?? I guess nobody will give a damn if I am shot dead in the streets for it.. I asked for it right?

If I were just being absurd,,, I would have chosen a life of crime.. I have already been beat up and falsely arrested. I have done the time,,, why not do the crime... Fortunately, I do not think like this, and I did not choose a life of crime. I have an amazing family and lots of support. What is a young kid on the streets supposed to do??? No family or support,, angry, abused?? The people in Ferguson have every right to be angry...

As for the looting,,, why aren't they being arrested? Because they don't actually care about the crimes.. They are bullying protesters and reporters, creating situations that justify brutality and abuse. That is what they are best at.

I feel sorry for a good cop. He is in grave danger, being surrounded by his peers, as he is a gross minority.

I don't go around wearing this crap on my shirt sleeves. This discussion is about the mayhem in Ferguson. I happen to have experience with corruption and abuse regarding cops. My stance is with the people in Ferguson who are tired of the abuse by authorities.

For christs sake,, I was at hempfest this weekend in Seattle and was meditating in some grass. (no I wasn't stoned) But wouldn't ya know,,, 'what r u doing?' and 'move along', and 'sir? sir?' and 'you can't be here, you have to have a permit'. I was ignoring it because I didn't think he was talking to me,, but a dull/firm poke to my chest from a police baton made me open my eyes.. He was not kidding,,,, I had to move along. I had no idea what he meant by permit...

If you don't see it, then that is fine. I see it. Please don't fault me for it.

I would take a beating for any of you... I have learned how..

Love to you all
    Jake.

PS Not long ago,, I was illegally kicked out of my home,, my stuff burned while I watched,, the police called on me,,, this cop actually unstrapped his gun and dared me to go for it... no charges pressed btw...

Cheers
    Last edited by Jake; 19th August 2014 at 17:45.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Debra (20th August 2014), Dennis Leahy (19th August 2014), Gardener (20th August 2014), panopticon (20th August 2014), seeker/reader (19th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast