+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help and Information about Healing Crystals / Healing Stones

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Post Help and Information about Healing Crystals / Healing Stones

Since my Girlfriend is really interested in getting some Healing Crystals into our lives I would like to request some aid from Project Avalon Members to get to know some information about Healing Crystals and see if I can get one questions answered.
    My Girlfriend has been researching Healing Crystals for a week now and she has been dedicating a lot of time for this research and this is what she had to say to me:

1. The Crystals are "beings" and they can reject you or simply broke or crack without reason if you are not prepare for using them. They can disappear from time to time and reappear when you really need them. If they break ( die ) they like to be putted in a valued place for us, or on beautiful nature place. Not just thrown in the bin. If they really connect with you and you are attacked spiritually or by any malicious being or energy they can protect you and if the attack is really powerful they can give their live ( so they break ) to save you from the entity or energy. She also told me that they like to be in a comfortable place and should be cleaned when you get them for the first time to release any bad energies that they might have accumulated in them. And we should put them under our pillows at night so they can get use to us, and by doing that they could give us dreams, bring us angels, give us good night's sleep, connect us with our higher shelf at night. By dreams I suppose ... And also depends on the Crystal

2. She also told me that they like to be out in the rain and that they really like the moonlight and storms and we should put them outside so they can recharge out there and release any accumulated energies to prevent them from cracking or breaking.

3. She also told me that the Healing Crystal can be used for helping us connecting with our Higher Self, for Chakras activation, balancing, protection. They can also help depression, lack of personal love, protection from radiation and so on so on.. ( I could be here for days telling you what they can do)

But I am really posting this because I wanted to have one question answered before I acquire any Healing Crystal. And I have been researching in the Internet and I haven't found any proper answer to my question. So hopefully one of you can step in and assist me with my lack of knowledge in this field. Any help will be appreciated

1. Healing Crystals can be used during meditation for enhancing the meditation experience and she told me story's that people that had been meditating for some time when they used the Crystal for the first time in their hands they have started to see a Wolfe ( his / hers spiritual guardian ) and started to have Astral travelling experiences and OBE's that they couldn't do before without the Crystal aid. My Question is simple, If we indeed have this experiences enhanced by using the Crystal if we stop after some time using it would the experiences and everything stop and we would go back to the beginning again? Or we would develop capacities and our awareness and keep it with us even if the Crystal was removed after some time? What I am really trying to ask is do the Crystals help development of the Person ( spiritual, physical, mental ) or do they just enhance the persons capacities for example spiritual capacities temporarily while the person is in the presence of the Crystal and when the same is removed from the picture everything goes like it was before the Crystal even moved at the first time?

P.S. I gave you an example of Spiritual capacities enhancement ( in the story that I have just told you on the top of this thread with the meditation experiences ) by using the Crystal, but I would like also to know about mentally and physical if we can indeed change something for the better and keep that change with us even if the Crystal is removed.

Thank you very much if you have indeed read all of my thread and if you have anything interesting or helpful about Healing Crystals to say or show please step in
    Joao

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joao For This Post:

angelichuman (13th August 2014), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2014), kanishk (5th January 2015), PurpleLama (11th August 2014), Rollo (12th August 2014), spiritguide (11th August 2014), Violet (12th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Help and Information about Healing Crystals / Healing Stones

My Question is simple, If we indeed have this experiences enhanced by using the Crystal if we stop after some time using it would the experiences and everything stop and we would go back to the beginning again?Or we would develop capacities and our awareness and keep it with us even if the Crystal was removed after some time? Like working a muscle makes it stronger, paying attention to these experiences also makes us more sensitive to subsequent experiences. But, the power of a given crystal may indeed enhance one's perception, and as such the particular qualities enjoyed by working with a particular stone might be dependent of the stone.

What I am really trying to ask is do the Crystals help development of the Person ( spiritual, physical, mental ) or do they just enhance the persons capacities for example spiritual capacities temporarily while the person is in the presence of the Crystal and when the same is removed from the picture everything goes like it was before the Crystal even moved at the first time? Really, this depends on how you are and what you do with it. So much of what happens in one's experience with a given stone/crystal is simply the uncovering of what is already there. One might then choose to ignore the experience, and then it might go away, but if one is seeking spiritual truth, the door to that only opens further.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Here is a site that has most information on crystals. Like all elementals crystals show you the way as purplelama stated.

http://www.crystalinks.com/gemstones.html

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th August 2014), Joanne Shepard (12th August 2014), Joao (12th August 2014), Wind (12th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Maybe this can also help,
    Les brown physics of crystals full documentary

Quote from uploader:

This rare documentary takes a look at the true nature of magnetism, electricity and gravity. Crystals, Physics of a fractal universe and Spin on orbiting bodies. Also speaks of pyramids and how to make one to grow large crops.
    This was taken from a DVD called "The Physics of Crystals." Buy it here:
    http://vanguardsciences.biz/dvdcrysta...

Here's a link to his pyramid research book:
    http://www.holyconservancy.org/789005...

http://www.vanguardsciences.biz/dvds.htm - Excellent video provides insights into Pyramidal and Tetrahedral Geometry. How they work and how to use them for novel effects. Incredible, information packed, over 2 Hour long DVD describing many unusual and original experiments including transmutation of elements, energy extraction, increasing plant growth, healing the body and more. Also check out our other DVDs and our ebooks at; http://www.vanguardsciences.biz/ebook...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chrononaut For This Post:

Joao (13th August 2014), spiritguide (13th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I have a different look on crystals. I like them very much because of there aesthetics. When I think of where they come from, I'm amazed every time when I look at a lone mountain and then think of vivid blue lapis lazuli and pinky rose quartz.

So, just by their looks, they are little wonders in themselves. And after that (again: to me), going by the benefits ascribed to the crystals, I suspect they are components of a bigger machinery. I've been looking for a research that relates the chemical composition of each stone to the (geo)physical aspects of earth in terms of interaction, as well as to the human body and magnetism in general.

I don't believe in random beneficialness of random stones.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Joao (13th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)

I don't believe in random beneficialness of random stones.
    Ah, but a crystal is as unique an individual as any human could be. Two pieces of plain ol' clear quartz might strongly resemble one another to the eye, and feel entirely dissimilar in the hand.

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

What happens after you decide to do away with the Crystals is mostly up to the individual. Whether they maintain the experiences they learnt while using Crystals or return to experiencing what they did before using them.

Crystals reflect us; what we already are.
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Joao (13th August 2014), PurpleLama (13th August 2014), spiritguide (13th August 2014), Wind (17th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

My first major lesson in crystals that has stayed with me is this- One day I received a necklace from my Mother with a Pink Rhodochrosite pendant. A large to medium stone. its like Rose quartz. I was walking around one day and my friend who was older and wiser, goes, Don't get upset, but your crystal is gone from your pendant.. I was shocked as I never noticed the change as the necklace part was still on my neck! She said that sometimes crystals have done their job and helped you, and then they leave you. And its all ok. Or if you want, you can cleanse them before that happens..
    Have fun exploring crystals! You don't have to believe everything u read, just absorb it as someones view, and then make your own experiences with them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to angelichuman For This Post:

Joao (13th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hello there,
    Thank you all very much for all the information given in this thread !
    I have with me already some crystals that I have chosen and they are being cleaned and recharged before I start using them.
    I hope all of them accept my vibrational energies and my awareness at this point of my life and I hope I don't have any problem with any of them.
    If I have in the future any experiences with their help I will share here on Project Avalon.
    Thank you all, and if I have any more questions or if any of you have any questions about this subject please ask them here and I believe someone with more understanding about this subject will help.
    Joao

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joao For This Post:

Wind (4th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread