+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Deeper look into Morgellons and Transhuminisim

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,907 times in 1,566 posts

Default A Deeper look into Morgellons and Transhuminisim

Here is Marcia Pavlis a morgellons patient discussing the disease, history and it's link to chem trails and Ebola delivery systems.

Well worth your time imho

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Christine (11th August 2014), ExomatrixTV (11th August 2014), Omni (11th August 2014), raregem (11th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th August 2014), yelik (12th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,308 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: A Deeper look into Morgellons and Transhuminisim

Haven't watched too much of the video(I find it hard to watch longer videos) but I will say the US government's agenda with transhumanism is not well known. They do NOT want the full blown public transhumanism to come. That means there will be technology for detecting malicious mind control, and the general public will be aware of mind control technology in those times. So why would they want that?

Covert transhumanism is a reality. I would be surprised if anyone on earth minus pygmies etc has had all organic thoughts/conscious energies/dreams..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

raregem (11th August 2014), Referee (11th August 2014), Shezbeth (12th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (12th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: A Deeper look into Morgellons and Transhuminisim

I find the concept of mind control in conjunction with Morgellon's to be terrifying.
    It's not far off from Michael Crichton's book "PREY", and he was a very intelligent man who likely died for what he believed.

+ Reply to Thread