Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Project Camelot: Simon Parkes - The Measure Of A Man

Quote Posted by aheb (here)
    Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Might I interject.. ahem, do tell us about your Self please. You are privy to many uncommon lives here on Avalon.. it takes courage to share.
    My life is uninteresting, but I have looked at spiritual matters all my life and realised how many false prophets there are. From some who sound quite plausible to some who sound outright mad. So I question them. I am retired now but used to work in law enforcement. I attended court on may occaisions. I listened as barristers ( attorneys) questioned witnesses and defendents in a very direct and obvous manner to try to establish true facts. Because I want an objective viewpoint on things I look at both sides of the argument so hopefully I can arrive at an objective truth. This is what I have tried to do with the interview with Simon, I hold no malice for him I would just like some objectivity.

Some members seem to have too much invested in their belief system and their heroes. I wasn't the first one to ask if Simon's mother spoke German , but I did think that it was a valid point.
    One member has offered the fact that Simon speaks two reptillian languages, is it only me? but don't you think it a bit strange that people are getting their knickers all knotted up when I ask the more reasonable question of can he speak German?
    I don't think that anyones life is uninteresting.
    The thing about Simon here on Avalon is that he has offered a lot of his time and information. If you are able Aheb to spend time watching his Ammach and other interviews, of which he has had many, then you would get a better understanding of Simon's background. He has always been open about this and happy to answer questions to enable people to get a better picture.
    As I and others have said before, his mother had a privilidged upbringing and was well educated. No doubt she was selected for her work because of her natural talents at languages and her fathers connections. She was not German nor a Jew. Simon's Jewish line came unusually through his fathers line, and his mum had to become a Jew to marry his father.

So, Aheb, if you find some people on here to be protective of Simon , it's not because they are blind followers but because they have chosen to spend a great deal of time listening to Simon, possibly getting to know him well, and asking him the questions they want answers to....and finding they can trust him. Some people like / understand what Simon has to say and others find that his words don't resonate so well with them. I have always known him to be truthful, even if the truth is hard to face.
    Thanks that was all I wanted to know

Me Too

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,093 times in 683 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: Simon Parkes - The Measure Of A Man

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Kerry missed a golden opportunity when she asked Simon if he knew Tony Blair. Simon said he did, but she left it at that. She should have asked if he was a satanist, or in the illuminati
    We don't need Simon's input to know that Tony Blair was a Satanist.

Well to me anyway a lot of what Simon says is very,very vague. I would like to know his opinion of Blair and even if he is prepared to give one. As I have said before if he is a member of an illuminati family why is he

As far as the "Illuminati" go, keep in mind that this is a secret society, one of many, that has been created by thirteen family bloodlines. The bloodlines have infiltrated all systems of power since ancient Babylon/Sumer, and the "Illuminati" is just one of their secret groups that specializes in certain agendas.
    A lot of what Simon says is very vague except for the things that we cannot prove. Did his mother speak German? if so where did she learn it? if as Cidersomerst has said Simon says that they where a Jewish family from Germany then his grandfather must speak German also. Parkes is not a Jewish name, did he change his name?
    If he is in a bloodline, illuminati family then I don't think much of them if the only job he can get is as a driving instructor.
    I can't see a Rothschild or a rockafella family member doing something like that.
    A local councillor in the UK is not a member of government, only of local government the most he can aspire to is being a lord mayor, for the record I have personally known one lord mayor and several councillors, they would not know what the military, especially the secret military are doing. Maybe he does know Tony Blair, so why hasn't he said something about this?. I don't believe that he has the pulse of everything that is happening through the comrades of his grandfather who must be dead by now, and I would imagine that they are dead as well . A little proof would be much appreciated although as I say I enjoyed the interview.
    Aheb,
    your a very rude person, so you don't think much of a driving instructor do you ? do you drive? who taught you ? Here at Avalon most people refrain from rudeness, do you honestly expect anyone to engage with you when your posting in this fashion ?
    simon

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Kerry missed a golden opportunity when she asked Simon if he knew Tony Blair. Simon said he did, but she left it at that. She should have asked if he was a satanist, or in the illuminati
    Aheb,
    unlike you Kerry has seen a few of my videos where I discuss these issues that you raise, and as she said to me " as you have already covered this I wont go there"
    Simon

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=aheb;865639]
    Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    and they are not searching questions. Did his mother and grandfather speak german? if so did they speak it at home, if not what is she doing typing up statements in German.........at least answer the simple questions before you start speaking about eith foot reptillians.
    What the heck does speaking German present in the context of the interview , for you, can you tell me ?

I cannot understand why asking such innocent questions is causing such offence? Or why I am getting such defensive responce. Read what I wrote, the reason that I am asking these questions is self evident. Why should I believe that he had an 8 foot mummy reptillian alien.when he can't even verify simple facts about his life?

I am a truth seeker and not a fanboy. I question things, which is why I don't believe 9/11 etc, but that doesn't mean that I
    believe everything everybody says just because they can keep a straight face when they say it.
    Because aheb they are not innocent questions, they are designed to be rude and hurtful, you may think your being very clever but that's not what others are telling me......simon

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    We don't need Simon's input to know that Tony Blair was a Satanist.

Well to me anyway a lot of what Simon says is very,very vague. I would like to know his opinion of Blair and even if he is prepared to give one. As I have said before if he is a member of an illuminati family why is he

As far as the "Illuminati" go, keep in mind that this is a secret society, one of many, that has been created by thirteen family bloodlines. The bloodlines have infiltrated all systems of power since ancient Babylon/Sumer, and the "Illuminati" is just one of their secret groups that specializes in certain agendas.
    A lot of what Simon says is very vague except for the things that we cannot prove. Did his mother speak German? if so where did she learn it? if as Cidersomerst has said Simon says that they where a Jewish family from Germany then his grandfather must speak German also. Parkes is not a Jewish name, did he change his name?
    If he is in a bloodline, illuminati family then I don't think much of them if the only job he can get is as a driving instructor.
    I can't see a Rothschild or a rockafella family member doing something like that.
    A local councillor in the UK is not a member of government, only of local government the most he can aspire to is being a lord mayor, for the record I have personally known one lord mayor and several councillors, they would not know what the military, especially the secret military are doing. Maybe he does know Tony Blair, so why hasn't he said something about this?. I don't believe that he has the pulse of everything that is happening through the comrades of his grandfather who must be dead by now, and I would imagine that they are dead as well . A little proof would be much appreciated although as I say I enjoyed the interview.
    aheb,
    you prove me wrong -
    simon

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Post:

Becky (18th August 2014), Blacklight43 (18th August 2014), Camilo (18th August 2014), Christine (18th August 2014), Joao (19th August 2014), Maunagarjana (25th August 2014), onawah (18th August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2014), RunningDeer (18th August 2014), Sebastion (3rd September 2014), Tyy1907 (19th August 2014)

4. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i don't get that impression Simon ...

i sense his comments were not meant to hurt anyone ...

the information you convey is not easily absorbed by all here ...

though personally it resonates with me ...

Thanks for your comments.

5. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Thanks that was all I wanted to know
    Well if that's all you have to say, aheb, then you need to understand that catching up on back story in such a loud manner really sends the noise-to-signal ratio sky-rocketing; this is what annoys people no end, and some would call it trolling.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Becky (18th August 2014), Christine (18th August 2014), mountain_jim (19th August 2014), onawah (18th August 2014), RunningDeer (18th August 2014), Selene (18th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Project Camelot: Simon Parkes - The Measure Of A Man

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    From Kerry Cassidy

Quote This is a ground breaking even explosive interview in terms of content. This interview was filmed on location in Avebury, England and during the 1st International Bases Conference. This is a very insightful look at the man and his relationships with ET/alien races and the larger picture of what's going on here on Planet Earth. We cover ascension and how that factors in to the game being played by the Praying Mantis or Mantid race and Reptilian races and humans in power. Also discussed is the relationship of Exopolitics to earth politics and a planned EMP attack on the United States to be attempted by those in power sometime before 2016.
    Simon covers the role that "Majick" plays in the upper echelons of power both on the ET and human sides as well as more pragmatic subjects such as the downing of Flight MH 17 -- apparently a "dirty bomb" containing biowarfare aimed at a Russian city... The role of the Mossad and the true ET race behind the scenes in Israel.

This interview is a must-see for anyone seeking to understand what is really going on here on Planet Earth.
    Published on Aug 13, 2014

perhaps now would be a good time for another view and listen ...

8. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,215 times in 2,398 posts

I've been reading the posts here, and I too don't see what the big deal is about speaking German. German is a very common language in Europe, correct me if I'm wrong. It's useful to have.

If your work requires you to know a certain language, you learn it.

What I'm wondering is if Simon can speak two reptilian languages, why not give us a sample on camera. Does anyone know if he has? Now, THAT would be impressive.

Whatever can be said about Simon, he seems to be a man who marches to the beat of his own drum.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Becky (18th August 2014), Froddo (18th August 2014), giovonni (18th August 2014), Maunagarjana (25th August 2014), onawah (18th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Whatever can be said about Simon, he seems to be a man who marches to the beat of his own drum.
    Yes, and i believe most here at the Project Avalon Forum admire and commend him for this quality and example.

11. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

This is great stuff. From my own experiences, I know we are being visited by multiple offworlders..it's the details that I've never been able to get, which is why people like Simon Parkes are so important. I'm not someone who "drinks the kool-aid" every time someone comes down the pike with a story. I know the basis of what he says is correct. Then it comes down to credibility. Has anyone been able to poke holes in anything he's said so far..? My eyes are open, but my intuition tells me this guy is for real *shrug

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Becky (18th August 2014), giovonni (18th August 2014), onawah (18th August 2014), Pris (18th August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2014), Tyy1907 (19th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member cfho83's Avatar
    Thanks

for the longest i've wanted to do more for my planet for humanity than sit here and look at these brave individuals tell it like it is. like i've said when i joined Avalon, i feel that no matter what, the journey for my truths would lead me here 10/10 times. i felt that as an american i had to do something about 9/11, so i joined the navy. i joined because i looked at it like this, if i went out and fought, then my family and fellow americans wouldn't have to see war. but now, i'm disabled and i feel somewhat foolish for playing the game that these ppl have set up. if there is anything that i can do to help, anything at all, plz my brothers and sisters, let me know. i look at videos like this and i cry, i don't mind admitting it, yes, i am a man and i cry. i cry because i feel the pain of all of this uncalled for violence and evil on this planet, causing blood to be shed and kids to starve and then die. i look at mr. parkes on video and i see in his eyes what i saw in my phil schneider's eyes. men that know what is happening to the world and they have to burden of actually knowing what is happening instead of second guessing themselves, these men knew. and it looks like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders, and it shouldn't be like this. i don't want to rub anybody here the wrong way, but that is how i feel. thank you mr. parkes for every single video and lecture you do. thank you for your honesty.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cfho83 For This Post:

araucaria (19th August 2014), Becky (18th August 2014), Billy (2nd September 2014), Bluegreen (19th August 2014), Christine (19th August 2014), fourty-two (19th August 2014), giovonni (18th August 2014), Limor Wolf (20th August 2014), Maunagarjana (25th August 2014), Omni (18th August 2014), onawah (18th August 2014), Pris (19th August 2014), Robin (18th August 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2014), Sean (18th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

i think you made and balanced out Simon's day here on the thread ...

Blessings to You (cfho83)

16. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    i think you made and balanced out Simon's day here on the thread ...

Blessings to You (cfho83)
    Yes, I agree, thank you cfho83 and all the best :-)

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Billy (2nd September 2014), Christine (19th August 2014), fourty-two (19th August 2014), giovonni (18th August 2014), onawah (18th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #92
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched Simon's recent interview with Kerry a week or two ago and I'm now hooked and I have watched the questions from Avalon members Skype interview and watched a couple of conference talks too.

I don't know if Simon is around to ask questions, but if I could ask Simon one question at this time it would be this one. It's regarding the new linear collider that needs to be built in Japan by 2016. I would have thought that a project of that size and importance would be well under way by now if it had to be operational by 2016. However the information online such as wikipedia says the collider has been "proposed" and that building is expecting to commence in 2015 or 2016 and that it would be operational by 2026.

Does this means they are going to miss their 2016 deadline, does it mean that it is actually already being built in secret, or does it mean this new collider will be more powerful and will extend their deadline to 2026?

Thanks

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homesickalien For This Post:

Billy (2nd September 2014), giovonni (10th March 2015), onawah (7th September 2014), Pris (2nd September 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd September 2014)

20. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,215 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by homesickalien (here)
    I watched Simon's recent interview with Kerry a week or two ago and I'm now hooked and I have watched the questions from Avalon members Skype interview and watched a couple of conference talks too.

I don't know if Simon is around to ask questions, but if I could ask Simon one question at this time it would be this one. It's regarding the new linear collider that needs to be built in Japan by 2016. I would have thought that a project of that size and importance would be well under way by now if it had to be operational by 2016. However the information online such as wikipedia says the collider has been "proposed" and that building is expecting to commence in 2015 or 2016 and that it would be operational by 2026.

Does this means they are going to miss their 2016 deadline, does it mean that it is actually already being built in secret, or does it mean this new collider will be more powerful and will extend their deadline to 2026?

Thanks

This is a great question(s), homesickalien! How do we know that a collider is even being built let alone being 'proposed'? As for 'information' from Wikipedia, you can be certain it is mostly misinformation.

And, let's just assume one is being built...

As for whether or not Simon Parkes can answer your question even if he could or should... I like Simon very much, but I don't trust him. Yet.

Last edited by Pris; 2nd September 2014 at 18:03.

21. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

It should be noted that questions for Simon will probably get noticed more readily on his main thread at
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...kes#post873936
    ...than on this one.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

giovonni (10th March 2015), homesickalien (8th September 2014)

23. Link to Post #95
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to have marks on some topics, like the mark at 27:00 min in regards to Humans being the 7th Cavalry. There should be marks as regards the ETs working with Israel, the Anunaki. Mark at when Simon explains the Plane downed in Ukraine and heading to a Russian City with biological warfare in dead corpses loaded by Mossad. Mark at when he explains the destruction of the food supply.

Also a mark as when he states that Earth is a Prison Planet. As stated and discovered by Ronald Hubbard since the 50's.

I can see he is explaining a lot that was known since the 50's or middle 80's in Scinetology, like some ET races forming a Federation. But this time from a source of a British elected politician.

He also states that there are experiments (social) ongoing on the planet (there should be a mark on it) just like the experiment on Earth first stated by Capt. Bill Robertson in the late 80's.

Also of much importance would be a mark when he states that ETs will evolve along mankind if mankind evolves. He also says that russians no longer work along the reptilians but with a more human looking ET race and that he is "much supportive of Puthin at the moment.

Another mark when he confirms that reptilians eat people whenever they please, confirming David Icke, Dr. Karla Turner, Stephany Relfe and Branton.

Now, as regards other posts. If he is a mantid being and part of the illuminati and a Secret Service Blood Line, that implies that he must be knowledgeable on the subject of paedophilia and ritual abuse of children. Maybe a victim himself?

For those whose English is not its natural language, it is hard to understand him, while on the other hand, Kerry Cassidy is easy to understand.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

giovonni (10th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

It is supposed that in this description goes in also the Anunnaki, the ones porportedlly working with Israel. Are these the Marcabians described by Hubbard.

Ronald Hubbard on the 15 extraterrestrial races (different tracks of beings in the universe) Snake man (reptilians). Invader forces (mantids). Cat people.

Quote "...they were all basically more or less the same in the beginning, and then they’ve gone off and because of their separate tracks, the separateness of their histories, the differences of their history... by the way, they’re all about the same age. And you have… all of a sudden you have 12 or 15 thetan (the being, the spirit, you) backgrounds which have 12 or 15 different characteristics.
    "And so it doesn’t matter whether you have the so-called Caucasian or the Aztec race... it doesn’t matter a doggone which one of these... you pick up, you’ll find out really what’s important about him is… which one of the thetan races does he fall into... and actually in terms of interpersonal relationships. These guys are trained in a particular and cruelty way. And I don’t care whether you’re in the heart of Africa or any place else.
    "...There’s the Snake Men, there’s the Invaders – I won’t bother putting them down. You’ll recognize them one of these days. I’ll have to make up a table. I’ve got to do this research myself. I haven’t picked up this research. I’ve… I can do all the job they should have done over the last 80 million years here in the last couple, but I… I… it takes a little time.
    "…you’ve got your Invader People. You’ve got a crew of… well, let me tell you the classifications they fall into here. A lot of your entertainers and uh… some of the bigger sparks that you run into are Fifth Invader people or one of the Invader Force people. These guys come in from Lord knows where; they’re picked up in certain groups, sometimes picked up for a certain capability. They’re trained in one way or another, and they’ll hit planets, and so on, sort of all at once. Hit ‘em in various and peculiar ways.
    "And uh… they’ve been through enough hell and high water that when they get… by the time they’ve gotten here, they’re pretty well convinced their power’s shot. And they have… they feel pretty degraded. They don’t feel like they’re worth a shucks. They don’t feel like they can use any energy. They feel like they’ve got to hold this back. They usually have a pretty good imagination.
    "...and with these people you will find ‘hands’ produce quite a drop (needle movement in an electro psychometer). You don’t even have to know, see, why ‘hands’ produce this drop… so these characters have run into the cops and… and they’ve gotten their hands bashed up... You’d find out something was wrong with their hands, or they had an emotion about hands… you’d also find out that they were pretty hepped on the subject of… on the second dynamic[sex]. They’re quivery and upset about it... they have certain goals and plans. We’re not even interested in those. We’re just interested in this fact. And what’s the next thing?... you find out that darkness is a keynote. They’re hiding. That darkness has a great value to them. They want to hide in that darkness.
    "All right, you take your Snake Man... Where this becomes interesting is in terms of behavior. And you don’t care about that either. Your Snake Man’s going around… he’s very quiet. He wants you to prove everything. Prove, prove, prove, prove. And if there’s any gadget made under the sun which is mechanical... he’s bound to find it and turn it out – somehow or other. Prove, prove, prove, prove.
    Another one’s the Cat People. God knows where the Cat People came from. Lord! Lord! Lord! These people are sure lost. Most of them are mad as hatters. And they have huge, huge, often slanted… eyes... they’ll make the [body] grow very thin. And the eyes will be big and quite often uh… uh… very feline. And they’re lost. They don’t know where they are. And they kinda look like cats. And they’ll talk to you about catbirds from some place or another... And then there are other people who are similar to that; but aren't part of the Cat People, because to be a good valid cat person one of the first requisites is to be strictly fruitcake and very thin. They’re really lost. I don’t know who got hold of the Cat People or where or brought them in to the track, but they spin as quick as you look at them.
    "You’ve known some of them, I’m sure. They’re kind of: sweet and they’re kind of anxious to help, and they’re kind of starry-eyed and they’re not very forceful – they’re very weak. And uh… all of a sudden, if – you were to tell one of them suddenly that he couldn’t possibly be of any help, you can just watch him spin right on the spot.
    "And then, as we go on from there, we find the guys that you would just swear to GOD had never had anything to do with thetans. You’d just: swear it! They become two types of individual here on Earth: They become the Capitalista, the Commissar, the Nazi police chief – they’re all the same breed. Hold on!“ They’ve got to pull everything in on ‘em... But how do you cure it? By getting them to throw something away – a toothpick. You’ll find out immediately they wouldn’t let go’ of anything; that’s the first thing you’ll find out about ‘em. And that tells you immediately that they belong to that nebulous race.
    "Now, then here’s your Monitor People. The female of that species we’ve decided to call the Merrimacks... this is peculiar to a lot of these other races, so it isn’t a singular test – these people love to wear ‘hornrimmed spectacles’. If you could let them go around with ‘spornrimmed hecticles’ on and no glasses in them, they’d be happy... But don’t mention insects to these people because they’ll ordinarily just go off the pin. They’ve got something to do with insects. I don’t know what. These people are quite salvageable, by the way. But they’re organizers, par excellence. And you’ll find them out in the society doing terrific jobs of organization. None of these people, you understand, are bad. This is peculiarities. And boy, you’ll find these in the Brown Race and the Black Race and the Yellow Race and everything else. You’ll find these same characters. They came down and did a spread.
    "Now those are just a few… they are just a few of these. Oh, yes-yes! Yes. There’s your wide-open case. The wide-open case, who is quite often found a beautiful bodied girl. They are very often very wide open. And you couldn’t possibly imagine how there could be anything wrong with these people... and they’ve got a different lot of other things, and they are almost perfect at espionage; they may not realize it but they’re trained espionage people. You could just start giving them an examination that would be given standardly to an espionage officer and they will answer up perfectly on every line... although they’re wide open and very pretty as bodies, they’re sudden death. They’re right over there against death... I don’t know where they come from, or who they’re spying for. It’s a big, big joke. I don’t know who they are. I’d find out if they were dangerous, they aren’t... And although their wide openness is terrific, their sense of reality is just shot! Terribly bad sense of reality. Awful! Just grim!
    "... You’ll find out the one thing your wide open case can’t do is face any prior existence. Under no circumstances! This just throws them into horrors. You say, "You might have lived before,“ and all of a sudden this case starts to go neeowww! Spin! Gee! They… I don’t know why that is but it’s just there. Peculiarities – lots of peculiarities one way or the other in all of this. But you look for ‘cant’s’.
    "...The Invader boys present a hard case, mostly because they start feeling very degraded. And there are several crews of those, by the way. There’s not just one crew. And all of them feel more or less degraded. But the third battalion of the Fifth Invader Force is practically out through the bottom of the chute... It’s a level of degradation you never heard of, yet they might be operating quite well. They’re, by the way, terribly effective here on Earth as revolutionaries."

Philadelphia doctorate Course:
    On Auditing: How to Succeed/Fail, Assess
    A Lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard
    on the 13. December 1952
    http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientolo...DC%2041-62.pdf

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

giovonni (10th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

People need to understand that "Earth is basically a Prison Planet".

At the 1:20:00 mark.

11:05 Knows Tony Blair.
    16:50 Attacks on him.
    18:10 Alex Collier interacts with ETs higer dimension than him.
    20:20 Experiments on Earth. ETs possing as gods seen as brothers. Ancient Aliens Series.
    21:10 Mantids and reptilians.
    23:30 Training in Remote Viewing by ETs.
    24:50 Raptors and the USA, Mark Richrds.
    27:10 Mankind is the 7th cavarry, they have to save themselves.
    27:40 Russians no longer working with reptilians. China and Iran ETs. He is very supportive of Putin at the moment.
    40:19 Americans to represent the world.
    53:30 Situation in Ukraine, crash of the plane, plane loaded with dead corpses infected with biological warfare virus by Mossad, plane destined to crash in Russian City
    1:03:00 Israel only country in contact with off planet Anunaki. That's why USA is subservient to Israel.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 12th March 2015 at 02:58.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

eric_gabriel_001 (20th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5