+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <:~Handbook for The New Paradigm~:> by George Green

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up <:~Handbook for The New Paradigm~:> by George Green

Hello Peeps, yeah it's been awhile since i posted any new threads to This Mothership of Avalon, As I myself have been in my cocoon/vortex ingesting and contemplating many things in my spiritual life, if you will. I could of added this to a pre-owned thread with regards to that awesome PDF book thread, but i felt compelled to list it singularly to its importance in reading. George Green explains it well here with regards to whats going on in today's psychotic society, in which its run by, in Metaphor, The Wizard of Oz. No doom and gloom, just a heads up. And Please, give it a gander.

There are many other Pdfs by George Green here as well, if so interested. His website IMO is very informative.
    http://www.nohoax.com/index.php?opti...&id=24&catid=1

We are all 1 Tribe.....

Peace

W.f.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Anchor (14th August 2014), angelfire (14th August 2014), annacherie (13th August 2014), Bill Ryan (13th August 2014), Billy (13th August 2014), cascadian (9th May 2020), chocolate (13th August 2014), christian (14th August 2014), Christine (13th August 2014), Denise/Dizi (16th May 2020), donk (13th August 2014), edina (21st April 2020), giovonni (13th August 2014), iceni tribe (13th August 2014), Jay Freeman (29th August 2016), jjjones (13th August 2014), kfm27917 (21st April 2020), linksplatinum (13th August 2014), Love (14th August 2014), Nasu (13th August 2014), NewParadigmGuy (13th August 2014), Observer1964 (14th August 2014), Omni (14th August 2014), Patient (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), sheme (13th August 2014), skyflower (14th August 2014), Skyhaven (13th August 2014), spiritguide (13th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2014), ulli (13th August 2014), WHOMADEGOD (13th August 2014), wnlight (14th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: <:~Handbook for The New Paradigm~:> by George Green

I read this booklet years ago. George was visiting some friends of mine in Costa Rica, together with Dr. Brian O'Leary.
    He gave me a copy, and it took me a while before I got around to reading it
    as I was more impressed with Dr. O'Leary (RIP) than with George Green.

The only thing that remained with me, was that "becoming" is a process
    in which one can be assisted, if one only asks.
    It made me more patient with myself.
    So I'm grateful to George for that little bit of re-programming.
    It came just at the right time, too.

I will read it again now, to see where and how I have changed since 2005. Nine years is a long time for physical living, but a blink of an eye to spirit.
    Last edited by ulli; 13th August 2014 at 14:06.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

annacherie (13th August 2014), chocolate (13th August 2014), Christine (13th August 2014), edina (21st April 2020), giovonni (13th August 2014), Iancorgi (9th May 2020), jjjones (13th August 2014), Nasu (13th August 2014), NewParadigmGuy (21st April 2020), Omni (14th August 2014), Patient (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), sheme (13th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2014), WhiteFeather (13th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: <:~Handbook for The New Paradigm~:> by George Green

It should be also noted, this book (series) was the foundation for the original Project Avalon Forum ...

In conjunction and support of an awakening 'Ground Crew' ...

"i am a human being becoming ... please help me to become."

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Talking Asquali Ulli : )

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I read this booklet years ago. George was visiting some friends of mine in Costa Rica, together with Dr. Brian O'Leary.

I will read it again now, to see where and how I have changed since 2005. Nine years is a long time for physical living, but a blink of an eye to spirit.
    Good to hear from you Ulli, Asquali (Thank You) for your imprint on the thread. Yeah I have enjoyed Brian's workings as well, what an incredible man HE IS,,,, and I hope he came back to Incarnate, We could use such a great energy on this planet again. What a helluva piano player too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Good to hear from you Ulli, Asquali (Thank You) for your imprint on the thread. Yeah I have enjoyed Brian's workings as well, what an incredible man HE IS,,,, and I hope he came back to Incarnate, We could use such a great energy on this planet again. What a helluva piano player too.
    Ditto to you to Gio my friend, and thanks for that Info with respect to the foundation of Avalon.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2014), Christine (13th August 2014), giovonni (13th August 2014), Nasu (13th August 2014), NewParadigmGuy (21st April 2020), Patient (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2014), ulli (13th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I never consciously experienced as much synchronicity as I did when I read it the first time, which was awhile ago, perhaps it is time to re-read it....thanks

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    It should be also noted, this book (series) was the foundation for the original Project Avalon Forum ...

In conjunction and support of an awakening 'Ground Crew' ...
    Yes, indeed. And back in the early Avalon days, the forum was conceived as a networking tool for facilitating LOCAL, IN PERSON MEETUPS, the importance of which is stressed repeatedly in the books as critical to the success of the project.

Along those lines, if anyone happens to be in or near the Northeast USA this weekend, you are invited to attend such a meetup! Click below for more info:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...4-Wolfeboro-NH
    We are humans becoming, help us to become!

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anchor (14th August 2014), betoobig (13th August 2014), Bill Ryan (13th August 2014), Carmen (14th August 2014), Christine (13th August 2014), giovonni (13th August 2014), halffull (13th August 2014), Jay Freeman (29th August 2016), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th August 2014), ulli (14th August 2014), WhiteFeather (13th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

George Green opened my eyes to a lot of things.....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

giovonni (14th August 2014), NewParadigmGuy (21st April 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), WhiteFeather (14th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

George Green and his work was the reason I joined Avalon.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Anchor (14th August 2014), giovonni (14th August 2014), kfm27917 (16th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (21st April 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), WhiteFeather (14th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

"Thus shall the coming together of the true family of Light Bearers serve to vanquish the deeds of those with dark intentions."

Handbook for the New Paradigm, Message #1

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Carmen (14th August 2014), giovonni (14th August 2014), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), ulli (14th August 2014), WhiteFeather (14th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Certainly, I think these books are essential reading.

Its interesting re-reading them after a few years since they will retrigger and differently trigger you.

I also joined Avalon partly as a result of these - and Avalon is surely one of the brighter nodes of the assorted ground crews out there.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Carmen (14th August 2014), giovonni (14th August 2014), NewParadigmGuy (14th August 2014), RunningDeer (21st April 2020), ulli (14th August 2014), WhiteFeather (14th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Handbook for the New Paradigm, Volume 1, Message 13 states:

Quote Chaos is especially pregnant with opportunity for change.
    Over the course of a few short weeks, the time of chaos has fully encircled the planet. What will we do with this magnificent opportunity?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st April 2020), onawah (21st April 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Handbook for the New Paradigm, Volume 1, Message 13 states:

Quote Chaos is especially pregnant with opportunity for change.
    Over the course of a few short weeks, the time of chaos has fully encircled the planet. What will we do with this magnificent opportunity?
    We have to act as the midwives for a new planetary "birth", and gently guide it along and ease the pains.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2022), NewParadigmGuy (21st April 2020), onawah (21st April 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Free pdfs in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese & audio format of “Handbook for the New Paradigm”.

Drats, broken links the site is no longer available.
    UPDATE - links restored using AvalonLibrary.net & ebook directory.

Snippet from “The Handbook for a New Paradigm” (George Green)
    The separation of man from nature by being herded into metropolitan areas is not an accident. It has been used many times to suppress individual power to control the experience of life.

Closely compacted form is more easily pushed to and fro in the effort of moving individuals into experiences that are contrary to their natural desires toward individual responsibility in choosing their life experience. This herding smothers the natural desires and opens the psyche to influence by the confusion that is drawn within the totality of the being.

There is a fundamental call within each for balance. The lack of ability to choose experiences freely causes a distortion of energy pattern that brings intuitional discomfort and searching to change that feeling. This need is then led into unending streams of unfulfilling pursuits by those who would change the destiny of this planetary experience.
    Also within those pages it’s stated in terms of the ‘progress of humanity’:
    Even the covering of the eyes is changed so that it see its world anew. 

Just as the fetus grows too large for the womb and must give up its current experience and adventure a out into a completely new environment, there are guiding examples out in nature to suggest this process is a natural phase of manifested life experience.

Here’s a few more paragraphs from the same chapter.
    "You need only to open your eyes, consider the changes in your personal freedoms that are happening in quick succession and listen to (hear) the researched evidence in both spoken and written presentations on your radios, internet and in books. Very soon those will no longer be available to you, leaving only word of mouth, so it is imperative that you respond to this information."

"I can assure you that Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed had nothing to do with it. It is not that these beings did not exist, nor that they were not here to attempt to give you guidance in getting through this dilemma, but the messages they brought were distorted long ago. Neither did they come here to “get you out” by your belief in their existence, past or present. They came to teach you that ... "

Subtle energy is powerful and the most powerful energy is subtle. Your bible says, “In the beginning was the word” but words are thoughts spoken out loud, an inaccurate translation. In the beginning was thought!
    This is not a time to hide in your usual excuse of “what can one person do?” A large number of “one persons” can accomplish a great deal. Becoming “cannon fodder” is not the solution. It is required that you become a much more subtle influence. Learn one truth now. Subtle energy is powerful and the most powerful energy is subtle. Your bible says, “In the beginning was the word” but words are thoughts spoken out loud, an inaccurate translation. In the beginning was thought! That is the subtle energy that we are asking you to employ. Simply change the focus of your thought. Do not allow yourself to dwell upon the horrors of what is planned for you, but turn your thought to what it is that you would prefer to experience.

You are trained by their methodology to think only about the programmed thoughts of acquiring things, opinions of others, self preservation among thieves and murderers, and escape from self directed thoughts through addiction to TV, movies and Soul jarring music. Last but not least, pursuit of sexual experience, be it in or out of monogamous relationships. There is also the mind-boggling profusion of religious entities to further lead you from the personal quest of understanding the connection to the source of your presence on this planet in the first place. I can assure you that Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed had nothing to do with it. It is not that these beings did not exist, nor that they were not here to attempt to give you guidance in getting through this dilemma, but the messages they brought were distorted long ago. Neither did they come here to “get you out” by your belief in their existence, past or present. They came to teach you that you must get yourself through this by taking personal responsibility and creating through thought a new planetary experience. In this way only, will you be able to move through this painful experience.

You accept this responsibility by making a personal commitment between you and the creative energy that focused you through thought into this existence. You will know how to participate in creating what will replace this living nightmare with a new experience! How? You search for it through your desire to know and to participate in its creation. Then through seemingly miraculous coincidence, how to participate shall become known to you. The critical point of the process is in making the commitment within your own awareness that the most important thing is participating in the creation of an experience that is 180 degrees opposite what is now planned to be your final earthly sojourn.

The evidence of the necessity to do this surrounds you in irrefutable profusion. You need only to open your eyes, consider the changes in your personal freedoms that are happening in quick succession and listen to (hear) the researched evidence in both spoken and written presentations on your radios, internet and in books. Very soon those will no longer be available to you, leaving only word of mouth, so it is imperative that you respond to this information. You are encouraged to react only through your change of attitude and in your commitment to become a part of this subtly powerful movement. There will not be an Armageddon as suggested in their version of your bible. It shall be a replacement of their planned world through shifting the focus of the awareness of the beings on this planet toward that which is desired rather than that which is being forced upon them. It shall be individual inner change that shall conquer the outer forces that plan to control your very essence of self-awareness. Upon the acceptance of this clarion call lies the future of your survival and the experiences that wait for you within eternity.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th July 2021 at 19:23.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alecs (21st April 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2022), Bluegreen (21st April 2020), earthdreamer (14th May 2020), edina (11th July 2021), Harmony (16th May 2020), Hym (21st April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (21st April 2020), pueblo (22nd April 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Volume 1, Message 2 states:

Quote Meet in 3s, 7s and 12s. This is the most important step to be taken now. Know that all help possible will be given on request.
    (Please notice my signature below)

Volume 1, Message 34 states:

Quote discussions could be carried on in the groups of 3s, 7s and 12s (This is to again remind you of the numerical power available within divine mathematical order.) It is entirely appropriate that attempts to formulate a possible statement of purpose should be made at small group levels. The more of these attempts that are made, the sooner the "perfect one" will stand forth. When that happens, that group will be totally aware that completion has been accomplished for that phase.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Alecs (21st April 2020), Bluegreen (21st April 2020), RunningDeer (21st April 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you, RunningDeer, for posting this quote from Introductory section IV of Volume 1:

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    You need only to open your eyes, consider the changes in your personal freedoms that are happening in quick succession and listen to (hear) the researched evidence in both spoken and written presentations on your radios, internet and in books. Very soon those will no longer be available to you, leaving only word of mouth, so it is imperative that you respond to this information.
    This video, from Dr. Rashid Buttar, covers the power of our collective consciousness, and also the insidiousness of internet censorship (which gets worse every day). It should be of interest to any participant in the project:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

pueblo (22nd April 2020), RunningDeer (22nd April 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Volume 1, Message 33 begins with:

Quote The days are now upon us for gathering the focus that will bring about the transformation of the mass consciousness. It will be an interesting process of inter-linking various consciously begun projects at different places on the planet. There are more than one ground crew with purposeful assignments. While it is natural to feel that what one person or one group is attempting is too little too late, this is not the case.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Justplain (17th May 2020), RunningDeer (9th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

From Volume 1, Message 12:

Quote We find it interesting that the forces of evil are putting forth a dual effort. The ethnic and racial differences between individuals and groups are being stressed and agitated while at the same time you are being forced into a "one world government". This, of course, is not without planning. It is for the purpose of creating chaos and confusion within the psyche. In actuality, this serves our purposes also. It is a great deal easier to create change from chaos than it is to bring it about within a stable, static environment. There are a great many planets that are highly developed within the adaptation and adoption of the Universal Laws. If this is such a wonderful state, then the question is why focus the opportunity of transcendence of such magnitude as is being hinged upon this process through a planet that is in the gross experience of this one. The answer is that it is the chaotic energy that offers the greatest potential for this particular process. That which you call God has not "created" your dilemma, but it is His Creation and certainly he can participate in the potential that it offers, much to your benefit we might add.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Justplain (17th May 2020), RunningDeer (16th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

To any newbies out there this is a recommended read...the awakening is well underway........

Excerpt... make of it what you will where the messages originated from.

In view of this history, it was was the mutual agreement between the parties involved in the dictation/translation/transcription process for these messages that the identities of the foci involved would remain undisclosed and there would be no monetary gain whatsoever. Further, there would be no personal information disseminated for any one individual benefit. The totality of the foci involvement is for the benefit of the planet and its inhabitants, period! The truth of the messages is to be discerned and used for the benefit of humanity first and then gleaned by the individual to apply personally as part of the wholeness to which is is focused without the necessity of personal names to identify truth.

PDF version here

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Geo...20Paradigm.pdf

Viking

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 15th February 2022 at 19:53.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anchor (16th February 2022), avid (15th February 2022), Bill Ryan (15th February 2022), Kryztian (15th February 2022), Peace in Oz (16th February 2022), RunningDeer (15th February 2022), Spiral (15th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread