Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Past-life personalities you recall

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,783 times in 2,666 posts

Default Re: Past-life personalities you recall

There are things in my 'lives-past' which stop me in my present constantly. The isolation, and rejection, which I still fear today, and are still there (allowing it to happen to me - almost welcoming the inevitable). I have had hypnotherapy, and cognitative behavioral therapy as an insurance-funded programme, and was shocked, but had to come to terms with some parental issues. Yet to go back further is too frightening for me to comprehend, at the moment. Nonetheless, we are all alive and dealing with our crazy pasts hanging onto our 'coat-tails'. We can't all be 'disturbed', but we are adjusted to cope with traitors in our lives. Some more than others. It's all a journey, and some will find the road a bit rocky now and again. Eventually, we will find our real selves, and be forgiving. At this moment I'm still on the 'rocky road', but I am confident that there will be calm and fortitude for everyone who is on the similar path to my own. I am trying to curtail any anger or negativity in any terrible circumstance. .... (Aaaaarrrggghhhh - is excused!)
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

AmberButtermilk (21st November 2014), Natalia (3rd December 2014), Selene (20th November 2014), Stephanie (2nd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I actually think I may have been Queen Anne of Britain, but not the Ann Boyloen mentioned by Selene earlier in this thread. We have similar look in the eyes and face according to other people (not just me). She never had good health, maybe that's why my health obsession bordered (well, became completely a case of) orthorexia. At least 12 of her at least 17 children were still-born / miscarriages. If you click the link of her in this post, scroll to see a pic of her with her son. His head is rather large. The doctors weighed mine when I was born, but I look normal now, minus the pronounced widening and upwards extension towards the back you can clearly see (as well as oppositely not notice) from certain angles of view. And I really wonder if this royal queen, with her royal blood and all these botched births, might not have been used in alien abduction genetic hybrid breeding projects?

A real psychic told me I was a hybrid 88 lives ago, and that alien energy is still in me, and part of why I'm used in abductions (I'm sure is much more complex). Well, royalty, like ancient Pharaohs in Truman's case, or King James in James Rink's (abductee) case have more alien blood in their 'royal' bloodline. Would make sense for a hybrid soul, if it had to reincarnate, to fall into a body with more alien genetic coding in it. Alien soul energy may alter the physical body a bit too, causing certain effects, such as eyes or head size maybe.

I love medieval history though. I wrote stories of being a peasant who trained in the woods because he wanted to be a knight. Maybe I was? Because a psychic told me in a past life, I was forbidden to marry someone who I was deeply in love with because of class distinctions. Maybe that's why I love the story of Romeo and Juliet so much. I asked this psychic what this birth mark on my hand means. She said that me, being my rebellious self, since I was told I couldn't marry my love, took my ring and burnt it into my flesh on my wedding ring finger. She said she saw a lot of fire. Here it is, though it's not pronounced as much as in summer because lack of sunlight and tanning:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmizs90thc...04819.jpg?dl=0

She said I'll meet this person again in this life. That might be nice. Maybe she'll have the same mark on her finger? LOL the thought of me burning someone else's ring into their finger in a past life seems unlikely...like, 'C'mon hold still! It'll take 2 seconds' ha.

I also had a couple flashbacks of being in a more sci-fi setting, but that maybe more of a milab experience than past life.

=====

edit: I forgot to add this---

ever since I was a child, I remembered this older man with a long white beard. He was very wise and was in this cabin house on a peninsula of boulders that stretched into a turbulent sea. It was storming, and inside the candle lit dwelling, were manuscripts, books, and inkwell to write with, and potions. I thought it was me in the past or in the future.
    Last edited by Lysaur; 3rd December 2014 at 06:57.

4. Link to Post #43
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Ok, here are past lives that I have recalled myself, mostly through dreams but a few in visions

The first ever past life that I (remember) that I remembered was of me in a little boat as a young girl in a place that was surrounded by water, it felt like a loving place and I felt happy. As a child when I had this dream I knew that it was a past life but did not know where it was exactly. That was to be discovered years later when I read a bit about Atlantis and the canals and a good psychic told me that I had more than 1 past life there. This felt very true as if I already knew it and it was being confirmed. I also, over the years, have had many dreams about drowning and water...one recurring dream that I used to was of a huge tidal wave coming towards us and trying to run away from it...and I think that that may have been linked to what happened in Atlantis. Some believe that Atlantis was all bad and about power and control, but I sensed good and love and joy and art and sense of community, there too...it was divided like it is today (duality)...

Here is a dream that I had in January 2009 (copied and pasted as it was written at the time)

"I was on the bottom of this white rock formation, the sea was below, where I was, there were some long looking rocks in the sea (which looked pale blue, like a ceylon blue), they were a white ish colour. There were these aggressive powerful beings, they seemed tall, and large build, with long faces, and what looked like masks…on top of the white rocks quite high above the sea. Me and this man (who has blond hair and reminded me of david wilcock) were trying to be un noticed, we did not want those beings to see us. Some goings on in the sea, not peaceful, like trying to get away or something (can’t remember exactly).

The beings were guarding the white rock formation (that seemed a bit like a rocky gate or something, like you could not get passed it, without one of those beings seeing you).

I also was in some building, in this dream, I saw this man again, with blond hair, he was a good person (and so was I), he was in a high position or something, but he had a secret. He could not let the others know what he knew, and he wanted to protect me, he told me to stay away, something that he had to deal with by himself. My life was in danger. There was love between me and him, this very strong connection (like soul mates). I could feel the danger in the air. I can’t remember exactly, but it seemed/felt like either I was going to die, or he was, and we kissed each other goodbye, it felt like the last kiss. It’s like, we knew, we would be separated somehow.

I can’t remember much else, but it felt like there could be a war or a battle, or something. I vaguely remember some fighting....like I saw it going on, but don't remember being part of it."

I believe that the man in that dream was my twin flame or at least a very close soulmate...(and after that dream I was hoping to meet him in this life, hasn't happened...)

Other past life dreams and visions that I have had were of me being a male priest in a past life, and as crazy as it may sound, I spoke to him letting him know that I still believe in god...(but I am not religious in the organised sense). That recall was in a vision and I had a strong feeling about it being true. Another one that I had was of me being a Japanese lady with the white painted and non expressive face...later someone told me that it was called a geisha...

I must have had more "normal" past lives but can't remember them (or not aware of remembering them).

Years ago I've had dreams that felt real that had 2 moons or 2 suns in the sky...plus of celestial events occurring...seemed Earth like but may or may not have been here...

There is a past life that I was told about in a psychic reading (again, me as a woman with long blond hair) that I want to know something about who some of those people were...I'm being vague because I don't want to share detail of that life in public (I was good, what happened to me wasn't...)...
    Last edited by Natalia; 3rd December 2014 at 06:58.

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I find this a difficult thing to decide. I have seen interesting things closing my eyes (see album on my profile page: What does it mean?) and also in dreaming, but there is always the question: what is real and what is not? Sometimes I have a strong intuition and it will allow me to decide. Sometimes not, and I am just faced with images that could mean anything.

Obviously we live in a sensory world. We see things and experience them, they evoke hopes and thoughts and feelings and imagery in us that we take with us on a conscious and subconscious level. Then, how to distinguish between imagery that is significant in terms of past lives and imagery that was processed as a result of earlier sensory perception (in this life)?

And this is not just a by-the-way thought, I would really love to know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Lysaur (5th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Aged five, Carl Edon loved to draw. He spent hours working on dot-to-dots or his colouring books, and drawing his own shapes and patterns.

One morning, his mother, Val, noticed how long he had been working on a picture and asked to take a look.

It was surprisingly neat, not a scribble, yet she could not quite make out what the designs were meant to be.

Carl explained that these were his air force badges. The first was an eagle, its wings drawn straight out at the sides.

But before Carl could describe the next symbol, Val recognised it with a jolt. It was a swastika.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lesbrough.html

A fascinating read!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Valerie Villars (22nd October 2018)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,313 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    I have really hesitated to share this, but am risking it now, even though it feels as if I am breaking a confidence, or exposing something very private that is not entirely my own - in an astral situation about a year ago, I was informed that I had been certain person in my immediate past life. (This was a man, but in this life I am in a female body)

I finally got around to doing some research about him, and have been quite shaken by what I discovered, & also what I am beginning to remember in flashes. His work & life was strangely enough not included in my education; he died on the day I was born & somehow was overlooked by my teachers, although I had heard his name in passing.

I've always been fascinated by his country of birth & was puzzled many years ago to find that I understood the language (don't want to give away too much as I don't want to feed my ego here) but as it is a romance language, it is not entirely incomprehensibly different from my "present" mother tongue.

In another astral experience, which actually took place on my last birthday, I was thanked by some beautiful gold, blue & silver Beings for "my past work in performing the music of Bach". This embarrassed me deeply - when I used to perform in my small way in "'this" life I avoided Bach entirely, & concentrated on later composers, although I obviously loved listening to Bach. . . . .

I have been thinking about all this, & am seriously conflicted by several considerations, as well as feeling deeply humbled & strangely upset. If I look too deeply into the matter, I begin to feel unpleasant physical symptoms including dizziness & nausea.

I have now "concluded" that this present personality that I wear could at best only have been part of an over- soul-group, which could possibly, I suppose, have included this great man; but am convinced that "I", personally, was not actually "him".

I do hope that my astral informants were not being cruel or mocking - they certainly seemed benevolent; but why would they tell me something like this? Neither they nor I gain anything from it; in fact I am ashamed & almost depressed to realize how far short I have come this time round if this is true.

I've had flashes over the years of several other of my "lives"; as a woman in a long brown dress who walked miles through cold fields each day, to work in a rich man's house; existences on other "planets" or dimensions; a pilot called Eduard who died in WWII - but nothing has truly touched me as deeply as this has done.

Has anyone else had similar experiences that they would be willing to share? How did you handle the "knowledge"?
    We we lived and worked in Arizona on the Navajo Reservation we visited Albuquerque, NM a lot because my wife's sis lived there with her husband and two children. When we stayed there we slept in Leah's room. One night while sleeping there while visiting I had a astral event and was allowed to see three of my lives. In the first I was a miner, a gold miner and I had a claim I was killed for. I could see the guys coming from the front but didn't know of the one behind me and got clubbed with one of my own implements and killed for my claim. I have a birth mark on the back of my neck and head just where that happened to me and I never even knew I had that birth mark or any birth mark until I got a buzz cut some years later and my wife pointed it out> I got such chills learning where that was and it all came back to me right there in the mirror. I was stunned.

In the second event I was a red coat soldier. Young, sandy blond hair. I was in front of a fogged up mirror in what I perceived as my office. I was a lower ranking officer and there was a commotion out front. I heard yelling and gun fire and went to the door. No sooner did I open the door and walk out to inspect and I felt something. I looked down at my mid section and could see blood coming out of my shirt and I began to fall at that time. I was going down when I was caught by another, a man and he looked like the skipper from Gilligan's Isle show but he was not as heavy. I knew instantly that this man was dying too but caught me and that we were lovers. This man was my wife, or is my wife or was. I knew her immediately! I was again shocked and didn't sleep well over that one and after waking up I was finally tired enough to go back to her bedroom and wham I had yet another astral event and this time I was a little boy with long thick curly blond hair. By the way I have a bullet hole birth mark or mole withe dark circle and a bulls eye middle darker still area right where I was shot in that astral event. Next I was a child.

I could see my mom and I was playing on the floor. I noticed she was left handed like me writing and drawing and I was not well. I didn't feel right. My mother wasn't well either and I recognized her as a girl I dated and was hot for for quite a while, Nikki. She was my mother when we died in that house from something. My father was there too and I noted his look but didn't recognize him at all today as anyone I know. I learned later it was poison that killed all of us.

I was in France and I somehow knew this in the 'dream' dare I say dream. I suddenly fell ill and my parents were crying and I died rising up out of the house and I could see the house we lived in quite clearly. We lived in a house on stilts and it had a boat not a car. I was looking at it as I left and years later found a pic of it. I knew that was a pic of the house I died in the moment I saw it or at least one very close to what I saw..We lived on the water. Somehow the area became poisonous and we all died. That is all I knew. It was after this I began looking into our experiences here as simply something we do to learn from.

As I was looking at my own life from that perspective in each of those lives it all seemed so real at the time, so permanent but then so does this life and I know now that is not the case. I am reassured by the feeling that we go on and reexperience life. I never had a religious experience of any kind while going to organized religious teachings or masses that even compares to this and the long term effects it had on me.

Every time we stayed in Leah's room I was off out and about at night though but those were the premier experiences I had in her room there on Christy Street in Albuquerque. Something about that house I think. I've stayed in her rooms several times since then in different states and nothing so I tend to think it was the environment. Great topic!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	house from my dream.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	39339  
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Orph (22nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3