+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Past-life personalities you recall

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Past-life personalities you recall

Forgive me but I don't actually recall any actual memories from those lifetimes. I just know what I know. Sorry.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Creedence For This Post:

sdv (20th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

My personal feeling is that, due to the overwhelming number of incarnations that we've all had, it would be almost certain that at some point we've all been someone of note. Probability suggests it.

Probability also suggests we've all been a coward, thief, charlatan, murderer, tyrant, fool etc. If you ever find your ego growing in relation to someone you think you may have been, just remind yourself of this

It's been suggested to me that I have been a linguist, druid priestess, and a lama, amongst other things. It kind of feels right to me, but honestly, I have no idea if it's true. And I don't attach any real importance to it. But it is a lot of fun to consider and discuss.

Coincidentally, I'm currently reading a book called 'Your Soul's Plan', and the index includes the names of 3 mediums/psychics, one who can supposedly recreate conversations you had in the pre-birth state, verbatim, with regards to your life plan, goals etc. I was curious, so I looked into it. One session is close to $700. Maybe next lifetime...
    Last edited by bruno dante; 20th August 2014 at 20:53.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

21g (20th November 2014), annacherie (21st August 2014), Creedence (21st August 2014), Flash (21st August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Laura Elina (21st August 2014), sdv (20th August 2014), seko (20th November 2014), Selene (21st August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (23rd August 2014), Wind (21st August 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Someone told me that I was one of the Grace's in Greek Mythology. Thalia whose name means blossoms, springtime greenery, Goddess of Festivity and Rich and Luxurious banquets.

I have no recollection, but there are some coincidences.....

My birthday is March 20th - First day of Spring. I did work a short while for a catering company. In the last few years, I throw the holiday parties for the volunteer organizations I belong to. I cook all the food! Some say I medicate people with food!

Somewhere I read that she had green eyes. My eyes are green..

Could Be!

-jean-marie

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Through my neighbour-she is a psychic person, I had the opportunity several times to try past life regression.
    I did "mundane" things, like being a public official in ancient Egypt, a peat cuter in Ireland or Britain, a soldier dying young in WW 1 battle.
    A broken heart woman in France during the 17th century living all alone, which was interested in herbs and healing.

Interesting it is, but there may be another hundreds lives in any shapes and forms-but does it make any difference for me now?
    I think, no!
    Since that I know it is possible to be in the Absolute-without thoughts, space and time, it is not relevant anymore.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

annacherie (21st August 2014), InTheBackground (25th August 2014), Jean-Marie (20th August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Krist (21st August 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), sdv (20th August 2014), seko (20th November 2014), Selene (21st August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (23rd August 2014), Wind (21st August 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Have to be careful with things like this because they can be implanted into ones experience via technology rather easily. It is a known(known by me at least) tactic that they fool people into believing they were some famous person, so they claim such publicly, and it largely takes away from their work, as it becomes the biggest subject..

That being said I have some past life recollections, that could be based on reality.

One memory is being underneath the Vatican, and being tortured. They cut open my stomach and started torturing my organs after they tortured my feet for a few days, eventually I died there... When I was little when my parents would cut my toenails I would have massive fear and big reactions to such. It was hard for them to do it. This could be due to my feet tortures for those few days. a decade or so ago, getting my feet tortured was one of my worst fears. I no longer have that fear, but I do wonder it's source...

I also have a recollection of being crucified. Like on an actual crucifix. I don't know who I was in that life, but I've always dislike the symbol of the crucifix. It also relates to one of my first telepathic encounters with reptilians... I was walking by a church talking telepathically. A reptile points out the crucifix, and says "Be too ambitious, end up there". I haven't allowed that encounter to make me less ambitious. My life is like a living crucifixion in ways. Maybe I'm already there...

I also have feelings of being killed because of my scientific background in a past life.

Christians and I haven't gotten along too well in this life or others it seems...

I'm not sure if any of my past life recollections are real. But they are interesting.
    Last edited by Omni; 20th August 2014 at 22:11.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2014), annacherie (21st August 2014), chocolate (21st August 2014), Jean-Marie (20th August 2014), kanishk (24th August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Krist (21st August 2014), Lysaur (3rd December 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), Natalia (3rd December 2014), sdv (20th August 2014), seko (20th November 2014), Selene (21st August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (23rd August 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Creedence (here)
    Forgive me but I don't actually recall any actual memories from those lifetimes. I just know what I know. Sorry.
    No need to be sorry. I was just curious about what you can remember and share about recollections about these past lives as human.

From my experience, what we experience here on this earth as human does influence our decision about coming back and how and when and why. The more we share and discuss, the more information we have to take with us when we die and to inform our choices about coming back. We may have perfect and complete recall about our lifetimes on this earth as human in the spiritual dimensions, but our knowledge becomes so much more enhanced if we can hear about the experience of others,

This is what drives my curiosity. I am but a speck in the universe and the only way to know and experience beyond myself (other than to risk incarnation over and over again for hundreds of thousands of lifetimes) is to communicate with and receive the sharing of the experiences of other specks!

Whatever anyone can share adds to my store of information outside of experiences I have had, so thank you for sharing!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Have to be careful with things like this because they can be implanted into ones experience via technology rather easily. It is a known(known by me at least) tactic that they fool people into believing they were some famous person, so they claim such publicly, and it largely takes away from their work, as it becomes the biggest subject..

That being said I have some past life recollections, that could be based on reality.

One memory is being underneath the Vatican, and being tortured. They cut open my stomach and started torturing my organs after they tortured my feet for a few days, eventually I died there... When I was little when my parents would cut my toenails I would have massive fear and big reactions to such. It was hard for them to do it. This could be due to my feet tortures for those few days. a decade or so ago, getting my feet tortured was one of my worst fears. I no longer have that fear, but I do wonder it's source...

I also have a recollection of being crucified. Like on an actual crucifix. I don't know who I was in that life, but I've always dislike the symbol of the crucifix. It also relates to one of my first telepathic encounters with reptilians... I was walking by a church talking telepathically. A reptile points out the crucifix, and says "Be too ambitious, end up there". I haven't allowed that encounter to make me less ambitious. My life is like a living crucifixion in ways. Maybe I'm already there...

I also have feelings of being killed because of my scientific background in a past life.

Christians and I haven't gotten along too well in this life or others it seems...

I'm not sure if any of my past life recollections are real. But they are interesting.
    If you can imagine it, then it is real and worth sharing.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

annacherie (21st August 2014), Creedence (21st August 2014), Jean-Marie (21st August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Krist (21st August 2014), Omni (21st August 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Zampano (here)
    Through my neighbour-she is a psychic person, I had the opportunity several times to try past life regression.
    I did "mundane" things, like being a public official in ancient Egypt, a peat cuter in Ireland or Britain, a soldier dying young in WW 1 battle.
    A broken heart woman in France during the 17th century living all alone, which was interested in herbs and healing.

Interesting it is, but there may be another hundreds lives in any shapes and forms-but does it make any difference for me now?
    I think, no!
    Since that I know it is possible to be in the Absolute-without thoughts, space and time, it is not relevant anymore.
    You are special and unique as you and in every lifetime you have ever experienced, so your history, your present and your future is relevant and does make a difference in that it is who YOU are. There will never be and never has been and is not another YOU. There is no other in the entire universe of being that can be YOU, past, present and future, ever.

Because the universe of creation is so vast, so eternal, we are all small specks that disappear in the bigger picture (who would miss a grain of sand removed from a beach?), but the universe only exists because of all the unique individuals that interconnect to create it.

Your past lives sound very interesting rather than mundane to me. Sounds to me like you dive back into human incarnation to experience every aspect of being human over and over again. Humanity is completely lost without souls choosing to experience this dimension. There would be no need for humans if souls did not want to experience being human.

I am rather cynical about humanity but I do cherish this wonderful planet and I do encounter surprising and wonderful experiences with strangers every day. So many people and at the end of my life I would not have encountered even 1% of beings on this planet!

This forum is an opportunity for you to shine brighter than those passing strangers that I encounter every day. I want to hear your stories and I find them fascinating rather than mundane. Thank you for sharing.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

bruno dante (21st August 2014), ErtheVessel (17th February 2019), kirolak (28th August 2014), Krist (21st August 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), Zampano (22nd August 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

No, I can't recall who I exactly was, but I have had these flashes. If you find some place or culture familiar then you probably have been part of it before, after all we all have had so many different roles. We've all been saints and sinners, potato pickers too...

When I talk about flashes, I've seen myself as a monk in Tibet, nun, as a magician, as a man who followed Jesus of Nazareth when others turned their backs on him, many many other countries and places feel familiar to me and then there are of course ET lives, but that's almost another topic. Even though I've been born as a woman and a man before many times, I think that lives as a female before have made me understand more the beautiness and fragility of life and I can see the world more from that side emotionally. It's incomprehensible to me that the sacred feminine side of ourselves has been supressed for so long.

Men too need to find the sacred feminine part in themselves which has been forgotten, that's the biggest problem in this world. We need to find a way to balance our energies and heal the original wound.
    Last edited by Wind; 21st August 2014 at 07:53.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2014), annacherie (21st August 2014), Becky (22nd August 2014), bruno dante (21st August 2014), chocolate (21st August 2014), ErtheVessel (17th February 2019), kirolak (28th August 2014), Krist (21st August 2014), Lysaur (3rd December 2014), Marin (31st August 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), Natalia (3rd December 2014), Omni (21st August 2014), seko (20th November 2014), Skyhaven (21st August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (23rd August 2014), Zampano (23rd August 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

I have always had a very strong dedication to the light. I think this is a theme in my incarnations if I can know myself to the degree of saying that. When I was around 15 I laid up one night and declared to any being listening to my thoughts, I am dedicating my life to humanity, and am declaring I am willing to die for a cause worthy enough. What I didn't know is I might be inviting suffering for a cause into my life too. Granted I don't think that is really how it fully works. But that may have been part of my situation....

Anyway I was gazing into the depths trying to figure out past lives of mine, and I got a glimpse that I may have killed a tyrant king(or something similar) or two in my day. After incarnating in a world since Atlantis(when I believe I started incarnating as earth-human, and most of the older human incarnating starseeds perhaps), being conditioned by a death filled world, I absolutely see myself slaying a tyrant or two.

I named my most recent song Tyrannicide. Which means slayer of a tyrant. I always resonated with that word. I actually bought tyrannicide.net some time back.. I'm not sure if I still own it. Haven't done anything with it in a long time. I don't want to appear violent in this lifetime... As I am surely not. Still, I'd cheer if a top Rothschild was assassinated, or any of the power broker heartless elite. Just wouldn't do it myself in this lifetime...

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2014), chocolate (22nd August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Lysaur (3rd December 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), Natalia (3rd December 2014), Skyhaven (21st August 2014), ulli (21st August 2014), Wind (22nd August 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I have a few disordered comments to make on this subject. The problem with past lives is that we don’t necessarily properly understand the mechanism of reincarnation or its consequences. Sometimes you find one entity reincarnating in similar roles; for example, as a string of generals since Hannibal, George Patton seems to have won almost every major battle we have ever seen. Others, like Bill, seem to have mixed it up a lot more. Imagine someone now appearing who has been Karl Marx then Groucho: could be interesting. So it would seem like some are feeding the cyclical component to history, while others are improvising new characters, for an overall effect similar to musical variations on a theme: same harmonics, different but related tunes.

Alternatively, to use a geographical analogy, take a bunch of European placenames and redistribute them in the US. In, say, upstate New York you get Syracuse (Sicily) between Rome (Italy), Rochester (England), Dunkirk (France) and Ithaca (Greece). Presumably these names were not chosen entirely randomly, so this new arrangement would make an interesting odyssey for a modern Ulysses, who as king of Ithaca may have visited all these coastal locations.

This analogy of shifting places brings me to another possibly major component of reincarnation: astrology. David Wilcock’s case for ‘having been’ Edgar Cayce relies on several ingredients. His lookalikeness is certainly striking, considerably more so than some of the other example he provides in The Synchronicity Key. Another is his astrological chart: very close to Cayce’s. To say this is a sign of a past life may be putting the cart before the horse: the driving force here could be the fact that similar horoscopes produce similar people. You have the phenomenon of ‘astrological twins’ whose lives can be as similar as real identical twins raised apart. This would mean two things: a) David Wilcock doubtless has astrological twins of his own with possibly an equal claim to be Cayce reincarnations (not so much as the public figure, but possibly more so in other ways); b) Cayce probably also had astrological twins, although fewer back then. So what I see here with this dilution of shared personality traits is the existence of a multiplicity (increasing with the population explosion) of uncannily close connections that go far beyond the one-to-one relationship we find with the conventional theory of reincarnation.

As one madman said about another: ‘He can’t be Napoleon: I am!’ Of course they were both mad for thinking they alone were Napoleon – a reflection of Napoleon’s own madness in thinking he could be Napoleon, i.e. one man in charge of everything. The trap of ego.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2014), annacherie (21st August 2014), bruno dante (21st August 2014), chocolate (21st August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), seko (20th November 2014), TelosianEmbrace (23rd August 2014), ulli (21st August 2014), Wind (21st August 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a related tidbit..........My mother and father helped Morey Bernstein to conduct his past life regression work on Jenny Ty and later author the book (published in the 50s - a time when the concept of reincarnation was not mainstream...)"The Search for Bridey Murphy" where their picture is on the inside jacket cover. Curiously my husband (in his first marriage) had rented Jenny Tys' home in Pueblo, CO - a fact I randomly discovered 20+ years later.
    Last edited by annacherie; 21st August 2014 at 14:39.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

kirolak (28th August 2014), seko (20th November 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

The reincarnation theorists see time as linear, which I find a bit odd.
    Personally, I have no clue who I may have been in a 'past' or parallel life.

With spirituality comes a questioning of linear time, and once this present dimension has been transcended,
    one might want to adopt the idea of there being an eternal now.

Memories of past lives, which is what is used as proof of reincarnation, at least to oneself,
    may not be more than a telepathic blending with the consciousnesses experienced.
    Sort of an affinity; which would be confirmed by comparing astrological charts.

I once had a client who believed he was the reincarnation of the impressionist painter Claude Monet,
    and he asked me if I would compare their charts, and sure enough, there were some astonishing correlations,
    with both having planets of the same longitudes.
    Similar cosmic energies manifesting in two different people can't be ruled out.
    He is also a gifted painter himself.

But how the whole thing works in reality I won't know for sure until I pass to the other side.
    Not keen right now on the idea of returning here at all, nor plunge into an unknown planet.
    So who will decide for me what to do?
    Some tribunal?

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2014), annacherie (21st August 2014), araucaria (21st August 2014), bruno dante (21st August 2014), chocolate (21st August 2014), Jean-Marie (21st August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), Skyhaven (21st August 2014), Wind (21st August 2014), Zampano (22nd August 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

I decided i'm going to stick with this idea:

I don't have memories of past lives, but I have the feelings and intuition of past lives, my true internal compass. The far past details; names, imagery, sounds etc can't help me much anyway, maybe that's why they are 'forgotten'?
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 21st August 2014 at 15:26.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

annacherie (22nd August 2014), chocolate (21st August 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), Natalia (3rd December 2014), Wind (21st August 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Greetings,

I cannot share any details of any 'past life', but thought I would join a few people by saying that this is a bit more complex than a straight forward process of being that person or the other person.
    In reality, and that is my understanding which might be wrong partially or completely, past and future exist simultaneously in the present moment for each living being (here and now ).
    Another aspect to have in mind is that we are not simply organic material with a soul thrown in to spice up the mix. There are other aspects of everyone that need to be taken under consideration when thinking about who we might have been in another life. Here I mean that we have an astral component, astral body, as a combination of separate 'layers' which also determines who we are and what we have done and will do, eventually.
    I am not an expert on any of this subjects, and I would be happy to read what people who 'see' more than the normal human person does today, share some of what they have observed and know.

For me what is important is to stay aware that the other 'lives' of those different in time personalities that I have been, or will be, influence my present life with all of their 'memories'. Those may explain health problems, the tendency to have addictions, psychological issues, talents, etc.

I would also agree that what we think we know might come as a direct influence from a source outside of this world 'reality'. ( @Omniverse )

I found Rudolf Steiner's treatment of the life of Christ/Jesus truly enlightening to listen to.
    Last edited by chocolate; 22nd August 2014 at 10:25.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

annacherie (22nd August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Skyhaven (21st August 2014), Wind (21st August 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I do know the problem (and it is a problem!) of having been a historical personage, so to speak. I've been four in the last 2,000 years, if we take the definition that they can all be looked up on Wikipedia.

One was a moderately obscure (but still historically known) early Christian Gnostic theologian. Another, just 100 years ago, was a well-known English mountaineer. (With a truly dramatic story to tell, too!) The third was a Mayan king, and the fourth, far better known than any of these, was a very famous Tibetan teacher and poet; and that alone brings a few tears to my eyes, it really does.
    Okay, I'll venture some guesses, just for fun. Cerdo, Andrew "Sandy" Irvine, Jasaw Chan K'awiil I, and Milarepa.

Btw, If Wilcock was Cayce, that means he may have been Pythagoras as well, as Cayce said that was one of his past lives.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 22nd August 2014 at 12:13.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2014), Alien Ramone (26th August 2014), annacherie (22nd August 2014), chocolate (22nd August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Wind (22nd August 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    The reincarnation theorists see time as linear, which I find a bit odd.
    Personally, I have no clue who I may have been in a 'past' or parallel life.
    Me neither. I am content to be the nameless convergence of many powerful influences. But I wonder why the reincarnation theorists see time as linear – they don’t have to, although it is true that you don’t see explorations of ‘reverse engineering’ so to speak; maybe they are too tied to the tradition of historical inquiry whereby it is more common to analyze say Maggie Thatcher as say a modern Elizabeth I than to look for Thatcherite traits in the old queen. Or if Bill was a Mayan king, did he for instance have anything remotely resembling an Avalon forum? I remember ‘Charles’ linked him to King Arthur, I don’t recall why, but at least Arthur had a Round Table. What other Ryanesque qualities did these people have? Etc.

However, I see this situation as a kind of analogy or metaphor. The whole point of an analogy is that it will usually take you further than your original thought, but there always comes a time when it ceases to be pertinent and you have to avoid flogging it to death.

Sort of an affinity; which would be confirmed by comparing astrological charts.
    According to Wynn Free, quoting a professional astrologer called McNaughton, David Wilcock was born on the one and only day all four inner planets were in the same position as on Cayce’s chart. If the reincarnation theory were so sound and the evidence so seemingly conclusive, I am wondering why the Cayce Foundation would have nothing to do with the idea. Were they being dumb (acting against their own interests), or disingenuous (furthering their own interests, as opposed to Cayce’s), or were they simply being wise?

But how the whole thing works in reality I won't know for sure until I pass to the other side.
    Then we won’t hold our breath waiting for you to tell us, dear Ulli.

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Btw, If Wilcock was Cayce, that means he may have been Pythagoras as well, as Cayce said that was one of his past lives.
    This is where the ego thing kicks in bigtime, because it also means he was Ra/Ra-Ta the pyramid builder. Wilcock’s messiah complex is partly fuelled by his sense of responsibility at being the cause of all our troubles in the first place. This gets much worse than thinking you’re Napoleon. After all, Bonaparte himself was freaked out after spending a night in the king’s chamber!

We don’t want reformed pyramid builders to bring down our pyramidal egos. They might help but they might want to linger over it. What we need is hundreds of mountaineer pyramid demolishers to do the job stone by stone. David is struggling to deal with this character trait of his, but he needs to understand he is not alone or in any way a major player in this. For example, he made a mountain out of the nine-foot stack of web transcripts he used to write an online book. That is actually a bit of a molehill when you consider that a history thesis can be based on 50 feet of files plus a library of books about the same length; but let’s be kind: he is a damn good researcher, but just doing his job like so many others.

I find this whole personality cult thing extremely tiresome. The use of a computer avatar for me is not so much to hide from the NSA as a personal statement on this issue – a somewhat ironic one as I claim to be no one’s avatar.
    Rant over.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Agape (22nd August 2014), annacherie (22nd August 2014), InTheBackground (25th August 2014), Jean-Marie (23rd August 2014), kirolak (28th August 2014), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2014), onawah (22nd August 2014), Shezbeth (3rd December 2014), ulli (22nd August 2014), Wind (22nd August 2014)

32. Link to Post #37
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

I have a recall of many past lives. I believe that we only recall those lives and events that will help us on our current journey through life. Subsequently, there will be many, many lives and experiences that are simply irrelevant to this life's purpose and are thus not recalled.

I have for some time been fascinated by the mind set of certain Eastern races, in particular their notions of honour which run completely opposite to many Western ideals. I remember a past life as a young Japanese man, born into a noble and wealthy family. I was given his name, but I have forgotten it now. He would ride through the countryside, visiting all the orphanages. He would hold the children high, play with them, have a deep and genuine concern for their safety and well being. The years passed by, and the estate passed to him. My next recall is of him sitting, ceremoniously, in a well appointed room. Perhaps an altar of some sort within his home. He had some clear fluid in a small bowl. It was a beautiful bowl, with a shimmering emerald surface. As he raised the bowl to his lips, an internal voice shouted in my ear "He took poison!" This made absolutely no sense to me. Why would a young, handsome, kind hearted man with a wealthy estate and everything to live for, commit suicide? There was almost a theatrical way in which the next titbit entered my consciousness. In his will, he had left his entire estate to an array of orphanages within the surrounding area, ensuring the continuance of their good work for many years to come.

A typically eastern mindset, and one that bodes well for the future of the people of Earth.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

kirolak (28th August 2014), Maunagarjana (23rd August 2014), Natalia (3rd December 2014), Selene (24th August 2014), Wind (23rd August 2014)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    When I first came upon my past life as pharaoh Ramses II, I was not initially entirely convinced that this was indeed one of my past lives. However, after uncovering a number of memories of that lifetime, including dates and the age of my death, I consulted historical references and found the dates were accurate and the incidents actually happened. This was surprising since I had never studied Egyptology. After recovering the memories I also consulted Zecharia Sitchin's books regarding Ramses II and found that two of my memories had been accurately documented by the Egyptians, thereby verifying the authenticity of my memories. I documented this lifetime in the first chapter of my book, THE EYE OF RA, and anyone can read it free of charge by clicking on the link below.
    Maybe what I am going to ask is explained in the book that you wrote, which I have bookmarked the link for, and am going to read. I am wondering about the nature of a memory such as a date which we designate as BC, but didn't exist in that form at the time. My memory of a calendar date in this life would be in the form of the numerals we use, the calendar we use, and the language we use. What did you remember when remembering a date from around 1,300 BC? Did you remember the date in its original form in either symbol or language and have to do research to see where that ended up being in our current calendar system? Or did you just remember certain important events that have been documented and base the dates on those?

According to Wikipedia:
    "He was once said to have lived to be 99 years old, but it is more likely that he died in his 90th or 91st year."

What is your recollection on the age of death, and are you remembering it in the form of a memory of someone who spoke Egyptian and used the Egyptian numerical symbols of the time, or are you remembering the number translated?

I'm not asking this in the spirit of trying to debunk anything, but am trying to understand how it all works and figure out what is really going on with all things.
    Last edited by Alien Ramone; 23rd August 2014 at 23:16.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

kirolak (28th August 2014), Maunagarjana (24th August 2014)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member AmberButtermilk's Avatar
    Thanks

I have yet to remember anything, but I have very strong suspicions that I was a girl named Amber who lived in Scotland and was murdered in the North Berwick witch trials.

- My favorite name has been Amber for as long as I can remember. If I ever have a daughter, that will definitely be her name. [Edit: my favorite boy's name has always been Scott)
    - Anyone who was not able to remember my name referred to me as/guessed my name was Amber (My real name is Ashley)
    - My favorite song is Amber by 311 [Lyrics: "Amber is the color of your energy / shades of gold displayed naturally"] (Side note: The one and only time I was successful in seeing my aura, it had a gold hue)
    - I eventually looked into the name Amber and found it has a Gaelic origin
    - I have always desperately wanted to go to Ireland, but have no appeal for visiting Scotland. It always seemed unwelcoming and off-putting to me, while I felt Ireland seemed happy.
    - In a past life meditation (time limited; did not get far) I saw hilly, green terrain and cobblestone alleys, with a very strong sense that it was Scotland.
    - I have adored Celtic culture since I was a child. Bagpipes have always sounded incredibly beautiful to me. (I always went straight for the bagpipes when I'd see those CD sample stations in stores as a kid! They were very soothing.)
    - I have a strong attraction (previously an obsession!) to red-haired men (as well as them seemingly being drawn to me)
    - When the Disney movie Brave came out, my first reaction was to say, "it's me!" despite looking and acting nothing like the character. (Ironically, Amber in Gaelic also means "fierce")
    - While staring at a pentacle, I had an urge to look into witch trials in Scotland. I found the North Berwick trials, and while reading about them, my throat began to get tense as if I needed to cry. I also discovered Ireland was one of the least persecuted areas for witches at that time.

I also have a story about seemingly writing a letter to a future Irish boyfriend as a child (this boyfriend breaking up with me set off the beginning of my awakening) and another about vanishing four-leaf clovers. I am unsure what to attribute these to yet.
    Last edited by AmberButtermilk; 21st November 2014 at 00:55.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmberButtermilk For This Post:

avid (20th November 2014), Natalia (3rd December 2014), Selene (20th November 2014), Wind (20th November 2014)

38. Link to Post #40
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Your impressions sound perfectly valid to me, Amber.

That's exactly how past lives can bubble up though the present day: images, preferences, emotions, drawn-toward or away, etc. Your list provides a good example for other readers, who may have similar lists of their own.

The important thing is to trust yourself, your own feelings and impressions. And sometimes, by focussing on a familiar image or impression when you are in a relaxed and comfortable state you can discover more about what else surrounds it. Look around a little bit more. At first, you'll probably think "I'm just imagining this..." but play along as though it is a game. What else is there? What do you feel? What's down the street or the view out the window? Who else is there? Etc etc. Just follow your own instincts and know that at all times you are fully conscious and safely here in the present moment.

Regards,

Selene

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

AmberButtermilk (21st November 2014), avid (20th November 2014), Wind (21st November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast