+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

."....................
    Last edited by Daozen; 8th October 2014 at 21:37.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Omni (16th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Daozen; 14th January 2015 at 12:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Shannon (5th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Daozen; 14th January 2015 at 12:19.

6. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

7. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Quote The resources required to get off grid and self-sufficient are huge and the game is stacked against us as land is almost impossible to acquire without financial outlay anymore and this usually requires entering some sort of long-duration financial 'loan' with ongoing interest, taxes, maintenance and service charges on top of it.
    Not entirely true. I made a massive list of technologies that could be bought for less than 100 dollars.

Quote Appealing to reason has already failed, seemingly!
    Yes. It has. But... most of these technologies have been featured in national media from time to time. But token coverage is not enough.

Quote How do you guys suggest overcoming this systemic inertia?
    It starts with the first photocopy.

I realised last night it's all about distilling the information. The books on Iodine, Hydroponics, Agartha, Home energy have all been written. It's all about helping the info get out there.

Quote From what I have seen and read, humanity will not change as long as it thinks it is getting something from the existing structures more easily than doing it for oneself. Most people still believe the 'authorities' are delivering something worth having. Most still think the fiat currency system is a workable solution, despite some disadvantages. Otherwise it would already have changed!
    Maybe. In my view you are overthinking the subject. I agree with everything you say, but it's really about spreading information: jpgs, short videos, links and most importantly POSTERS. Imagine the effect that would have on a town.
    I do agree that getting info out there is an essential first step as it will give a leg-up to anyone that sees its value. But there's the rub. This info needs to be met by a prepared mind before it will be appreciated for its true worth. Getting people to the point of seeing the value is where the real work lies.

Furthermore, my point is that without a place to use your low-cost tech, there's no point to having it. Sure some of it could alleviate some of the drain on our resources to some degree but this isn't going to solve the fundamental issues that tie us to the dysfunctional system already in place.

Access to land on which to live in freedom is virtually impossible in the world today without financial outlay for which people must work a job, during which time they are engaged in perpetuating the mess they are trying to get out of. Besides, the current system does everything all this low-tech can do and more and you get to enjoy all the 'benefits' and 'privileges' by being 'invested' in the existing system! You said it yourself:
    Quote I made a massive list of technologies that could be bought for less than 100 dollars.
    - so you still need the system to make the bucks!

I don't see many people willing to walk away from all that the system still has to offer. Most people on Avalon are not prepared to walk away from all that! Yet we all want to see a very different world. Hmmm - want our cake and eat it too?

Information is all very well but it is utterly useless until implemented. The situation for most people is such that they in no position to apply your advice or tech as they are trapped in a Catch-22 situation, as described earlier.

I don't think I am 'overthinking' the subject as I am speaking from direct hands-on experience of attempting to get off-grid and self-sufficient. I think perhaps you under-estimate what it takes - even with access to considerable resources.

To what extent are you using all this low-tech and how has it freed you from the system? Tell us your story and the success it has brought in your life and inspire us to do this thing by your example! Until you stand free you are continuing to perpetuate the very thing you claim to want to eradicate.

As Gandhi is purported to have advised: Be the change you want to see in the world.
    "There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." R. Buckminster Fuller

9. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think you are sincere, but I can see excuses and false assumptions in your writing.

I could spend 30 minutes discussing it but I just have to crack on making these memes.

I never said it would be easy, it might take 50 years.

You are thinking in black and white terms: on or off grid. It's all about slowly transiting, and going partially off grid.

If I use a wind up light bulb for light, improve my health with iodine, grow carrots in my back garden and use xylem filters, zeolites and iodine to clean rainwater: I just moved 10 per cent off grid. That's a massive first step.

You don't "walk away." You stay where you are and transform your life. It starts with the first photocopy and drop of nutritional medicine.

Quote The situation for most people is such that they in no position to apply your advice or tech as they are trapped in a Catch-22 situation, as described earlier.
    Absolutely and completely untrue. Half the solutions I listed start from less than 100 dollars. 50 even. Pool money with friends and it's 5 bucks a piece. Just READING this stuff at least boosts morale. That's vital in a depressed, hopeless and directionless world.

Need more cash? Try getting 50 bucks from Kickstarter. They fund a million dollars a day.

Quote To what extent are you using all this low-tech and how has it freed you from the system?
    I was dying of heart disease and I used high quality Vit C, magnesium oil, Iodine and Zeolite to bring myself back to vigorous health within 2 months. Cost? 30 cents a day. I can average 20 pushups now. My mother gave up statins when I helped her find the right nutritional products.

I now stand 90 per cent free of Big Pharma. I'm working on freeing myself from big agri, big media, big money and big electric now. It might take a decade. I'm not going to be anyone's soapbox leader. People can lead themselves or just sit there and putrify. It's their choice.

I'm preparing classes and PDFs on water technology that I hope to sell/giveaway online to make a little passive income. I will give talks and classes on "New Technology"

The door is open for anyone else to do the same.

The first new industry is education. And there's nothing wrong with making a little money while we're trapped in this matrix.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by Daozen; 16th August 2014 at 08:01.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cara (15th September 2014), Iloveyou (12th May 2016), Shamz (16th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote - so you still need the system to make the bucks!
    Stop finding these clever-clever intellectual "contradictions." When did I say I wanted to go off and live in a cave?

Kickstarter, Bitcoin, Project Avalon, Maglev VAWTS, Liposomal Vitamin C and Iodine are all examples of businesses RAISING people's standards of living and making food and rent money for the owner at the same time. These solutions are all cheaper than the hyper-expensive corporate options. So society saves money. Would you prefer Bill Ryan was a bank teller in NatWest? Or if David Wolfe was sweeping the floor in KFC? Would that be better?

Man's gotta eat.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Shamz (16th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deleted......
    Last edited by Daozen; 14th January 2015 at 12:17.

14. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

15. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #32
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Screw it. I'm sticking with memes. The writing's been done for now.

17. Link to Post #33
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some of these memes are a bit stupid. But I'll practice.

18. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Daozen,

I truly feel you...

I have started taking some baby steps towards my self sufficient life and I think (at least that has been my experience) the most important think is to get back your health and remove yourself COMPLETELY from the hands of Big Pharma.
    Having done so, it is much easier to see with HUGE clarity what to do next.
    I have treated myself from Chronic fatigue syndrome using magensium oil, liposomal vit C. I grow organic food at my back yard (using very simple technique I learnt fro a film called "Back to Eden" - use of woodchips and observing Mother Nature).
    I am no longer working in a corporate environment (the hell with that!) and although I don´t make as much money as before, I get-by by selling my produce, exchanging them for other goods and making my own medicine from the trees and bushes I grow in my garden.
    I have not been this happier for a very very long time.
    I am always on the look up for alternative tecnologies that I can replicate/use at home, Dr. Becks electrical stimulator for parasites, Scenar Pain device, colloidal silver, Solar panels with coca cola plastic bottles, solar oven, etc...

I will give a try to the water filter.

THANKS!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to vje2 For This Post:

Beren (17th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Awesome vje. And I think you're right. It starts with nutrition. You can turn your own health around in a few months.

Priority: Getting this information onto business cards.

Peace.

21. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Why would I not be sincere? Do you routinely view any criticism as attack or an attempt to subvert via hidden agendas?

Thanks for briefly detailing how you are moving toward 'freedom' in your own life. Taking your own and your family's health into your own hands with such excellent results is an inspiration! I totally agree that this is something that takes time, courage and resourcefulness.

I was unaware that Kickstarter are giving out such easy money! I'll look into it. I'm surprised more people aren't living off Kickstarter if getting money from them is so easy!

Quote And there's nothing wrong with making a little money while we're trapped in this matrix.
    OK, so this thread has the word 'FREEDOM' in the title. That seems to be the operative word here. Maybe you can describe what you think the term means in a real sense in this context? What does the end-result of attaining this freedom look like in your understanding?

Somehow your statement just doesn't seem to fit in a thread purporting to support freedom. If you are unaware of the role money has to play in your enslavement then I would suggest a bit of reading around the origins and use of money - plenty of good reference and links in Avalon on this and no shortage out on the 'net. We just seem to disagree on the degree to which the existent system is 'the problem'. From what you have said it seems you find the systems in place just fine and dandy - and that with a little grassroots tech thrown in and less dependancy on the system for health, food and energy production you seem to think we can make this thing really sing along!

In my view, (and I don't seem to be alone in this assesment) money is the very *fabric* of the matrix. Imo, the current system must be totally replaced (yes, gradually, over time) with a life lived in full personal responsibility, in direct conscious connection with the natural order, decentralised, small-scale and self-sufficient.

To be honest, I find your attitude to critical contributors in your threads quite belligerent. It would seem you are not really interested in even-handed discussion and would rather just have everyone congratulate you on your amazing contributions.

I will respectfully bow out of any further 'discussion'.

Good luck, indeed.
    "There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." R. Buckminster Fuller

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StandingWave For This Post:

drneglector (13th July 2016), Omni (17th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for your contributions SW.

Your posts made me realize I need to clearly put a price next to every product, and I need to emphasize the "3 phases" of revolution.

You can criticise all you want but please make the crit specific, bulletpointed, practical and strategic.

I'm not much of a philospihizer.

24. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Which one of these will make my hair come back..?

25. Link to Post #39
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I heard iodine, but don't quote me on that.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Pweeky (17th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote . . . If you take 5 minutes sign up to Quora . . .
    What is the reason for this obstacle?

If the idea of this project is to get this information to the public so we can free ourselves, then it seems to me that having a no-strings-attached download link for the PDFs would be a good place to start. Doesn't this obstacle seem a little suspicious and contradictory, given the project's mission -- to freely spread these technologies far and wide?

I'm curious about the project, but I don't give up my personal information so easily.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

kirolak (17th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast