+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,973 times in 4,336 posts

Default Re: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Sure, not everything I have posted here is correct, Bill. Just so readers can see the context of this conversation, I never fell for either the Serpo or Atticus episodes, so we are all prone to going down blind alleys from time to time. I grabbed the photo from the net, and never bothered to do some deeper research into it.

But to look at it logically, just because one photo may be a fraud, that does not mean that a) the subterranean world does not exist, or b) there is not something going on in Mount Shasta.

To say that "one entrance is faked, therefore the underground world doesn't exist" is like saying "this ticket to an Elton John concert in Wembley Stadium is fake, therefore Wembley Stadium/Elton John doesn't exist." you cannot draw any firm conclusions either way from one isolated piece of evidence..

BTW, I found there are significant holes in the Sharula Dux story too. This does not invalidate any of my experiences with the Eastern Agartha network...

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...-of-earth.html

You don't sound exactly grateful for Bill taking the time to point out the truth behind the question you posted. It kind of sounded like you were kicking sand in his eye.
    I would be grateful if Bill took the time to answer a question on a thread I had created and also given the attentions you so obviously have invested in keeping this thread alive I would think even more so.

This would lead me to ask, are you more in love with the idea of what you are talking about than the actual nuts and bolts facts?
    Is this a thread for daydreamers? Or is this a thread for folks actually looking for answers?

In so far as Bill's response is concerned, I didn't feel he was making a comment on anything other than the picture itself.
    I think you made too much out of Bill's response and the connection or inference you connected to all underground civilizations being bogus was something I did not see in what Bill wrote.
    I think that was all defensiveness on your part.
    My advice would be to try and get Bill to respond to other pictures and or stories concerning underground civilizations.
    I for one find this type of thing fascinating.
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd June 2016 at 23:37.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), drneglector (13th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote You don't sound exactly grateful for Bill taking the time to point out the truth behind the question you posted. It kind of sounded like you were kicking sand in his eye.
    Definitely grateful for him pointing that out. My tone was matter of fact + to the point, like his. In fact, I found his manner uncharacteristically aloof...:

Quote So: it's just a spring. Not the entrance to an underground world.
    ...and perhaps I reacted to that.

I encourage people to go through the facts of the story as they see it, and look for holes. There are two aspects: 1) my accounts of what happened to me, which people may or may not believe (I have offered to take a polygraph), and 2) My research and conclusions that I drew after, which could be wrong. I was grateful to Sam Hunter for pointing out possible holes in the Sharula Dux story, and blogged about it immediately.

Using language like "kicking sand in his eye" comes across as stirring the pot, DNA. I know I can be somewhat brusque at times, and I'm trying to improve my approach. I've learnt a lot here. How to be soft and succinct at the same time? That's a hard one. I haven't struck a balance yet.

If anyone makes a sustained attempt to debunk this thread, I will definitely draw attention to their track record over the last 6 years, as compared to mine, so readers can make an informed decision. You've got your back story, I've got mine. It all comes down to "what actionable information have you provided?"

Quote I would be grateful if Bill took the time to answer a question on a thread I had created and also given the attentions you so obviously have invested in keeping this thread alive I would think even more so.
    I'll continue to post in this thread whenever I have some thoughts that fit the OP. If you want to reframe it as attention seeking that's up to you. I actually stay on this thread and post as a way of not spamming my writing over the entire forum.

If staff are not happy about this, they can talk about it amongst themselves, set a policy, and PM me. This thread is one of the most widely viewed in general discussion, so -someone- out there must find it useful.

The first part of your post is comprised of insinuations and inferences. I see nothing but distraction, sleight of hand, and debunking 101.

Quote This would lead me to ask, are you more in love with the idea of what you are talking about than the actual nuts and bolts facts?
    Quote Is this a thread for daydreamers?
    Sorry, but this ^^^ looks like accusations framed as a questions. Maybe not accusations, but insinuation.

Quote Or is this a thread for folks actually looking for answers?
    There is a wealth of actionable grassroots essays and articles that I wrote as a result of my contact. And some (2008-2009) earlier articles that made ~them~ want to contact me. You can start by looking at these. Written in 2009, they are still relevant today.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508014/pg2

If staff don't want links to ATS, they can take them down, no problem.

Go through the nuts and bolts if you wish DNA. But look deeply into the facts,. Statements like "kicking sand in his eye" don't get anyone anywhere.

Quote In so far as Bill's response is concerned, I didn't feel he was making a comment on anything other than the picture itself.
    We have no idea, so maybe he could clarify his general view on the Agartha Network. "General view" being his opinion on the subject as a whole, not my particular thread. EDIT: Or maybe he's just too busy with other things. I have to say I find the alt media silence on the matter odd, at best. But that's their business. I'm busy on other paths.

Quote I think you made too much out of Bill's response and the connection or inference you connected to all underground civilizations being bogus was something I did not see in what Bill wrote.
    I think that was all defensiveness on your part.
    You might be right. Maybe I was too defensive. In future, I can answer up to 3 questions per post, but not too many, as I'm studying. Feel free to ask anything you want, but stick to fact-oriented questions, instead of making vague comments like "is this a thread for daydreamers?". Maybe you could post your essays about actionable solutions, so we can discuss the issue with some context. You asked for nuts and bolts.

Here are some more articles I wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/oke7jvm

Ye shall know them by their fruits, amirite?

Quote My advice would be to try and get Bill to respond to other pictures and or stories concerning underground civilizations.
    He already has, in other threads. AFAIC, the media aspect of this project has 90 percent ended. The message has been delivered, and that's all I can do..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Busy learning computer programming now, which takes up all my spare time.

Quote I for one find this type of thing fascinating.
    Ask or post anything you want. Stay with facts about the subterranean, try and limit to 3 questions per post (I can't respond to every inference, it takes too much effort).......... look at the facts, and we'll talk. Or not. I am more than happy to just keep writing my own thoughts from time to time. There's no reason I should expect either you, Bill, or anyone to post their opinions.

Yes, it's a fascinating subject.

┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
    Last edited by Daozen; 10th July 2016 at 19:33.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), drneglector (13th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Regarding timelines;

All I will say is, the covert groups that control part of the surface world know that in forums like these, there are soul groups and individuals with above average levels of energy + imagination. This is why they are so insistent on getting people to beleive their version of the future. When someone offers you a timeline, ask yourself... do I consent to this?

Quote High school is not destiny... The course of your life isn't decided. Ever. Most of the time it's not like there's like one fork in the road and you choose one or you choose the other, there are hundreds of forks in the road every day that you're alive. College is also not destiny... your twenties are not destiny! Your thirties are not destiny. Destiny is not something that happens all at once. It's something that happens only in retrospect. - John Green
    Quote His face, within the vivid circle of the lamplight, was unquestionably that of an old man, but with something unalterable about it, even immortal. He read with slow precision two versions of the same epic chapter. In the first, an army marches to a battle across a lonely mountain; the horror of the rocks and shadows makes the men undervalue their lives and they gain an easy victory. In the second, the same army traverses a palace where a great festival is taking place; the resplendent battle seems to them a continuation of the celebration and they win the victory.
    The Garden of Forking Paths is an incomplete, but not false, image of the universe as Ts’ui Pên conceived it. In contrast to Newton and Schopenhauer, your ancestor did not believe in a uniform, absolute time. He believed in an infinite series of times, in a growing, dizzying net of divergent, convergent and parallel times. This network of times which approached one another, forked, broke off, or were unaware of one another for centuries, embraces all possibilities of time. We do not exist in the majority of these times; in some you exist, and not I; in others I, and not you; in others, both of us. In the present one, which a favorable fate has granted me, you have arrived at my house; in another, while crossing the garden, you found me dead; in still another, I utter these same words, but I am a mistake, a ghost.”

“In every one,” I pronounced, not without a tremble to my voice, “I am grateful to you and revere you for your re-creation of the garden of Ts’ui Pên.”

“Not in all,” he murmured with a smile. “Time forks perpetually toward innumerable futures. In one of them I am your enemy.”

Once again I felt the swarming sensation of which I have spoken. It seemed to me that the humid garden that surrounded the house was infinitely saturated with invisible persons. Those persons were Albert and I, secret, busy and multiform in other dimensions of time. I raised my eyes and the tenuous nightmare dissolved. In the yellow and black garden there was only one man; but this man was as strong as a statue . . .

-The Garden of Forking Paths. Jorge Luis Borges.
    http://www.coldbacon.com/writing/borges-garden.html

I prefer to stay here in this html Eyrie, than start a new discussion every time I have a thought. This thread is my personal document of a journey through my own psychic Mordor.

Next... mTor pathways + The St Germain diet.
    Last edited by Daozen; 12th July 2016 at 21:44.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (13th July 2016), boutreality (28th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Daozen, thank you for all the job you do. I encourage yo to keep up with all you are doing. Heads up bro, not an easy path, but worth.
    Much love.
    Juan
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Daozen (19th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Daozen-

This is what I was referencing- focus on do-it yourself, tech that will improves lives. It is not accepted by the masses (mush less TPTB)
    Remember threads like Omniverse's and mine -I consider Omni's work more easier to accept on a wider scale and just as valid- there is a program in place to enforce a disinterest in these areas of exploration, it involves advanced tech that works through people.
    As far as a "good side" in more hidden levels of existence; they're in the same struggle with us, therefore it would make sense to me that to them I just doesn't matter that they be identified (or believed in.)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Daozen (16th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Way too busy with work ATM, need to stay off the net... enjoyed talking to everyone. Thanks for the ideas. Best Wishes...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Eram (4th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Posting publicly: Right that's it. Thanks for the lessons everyone as I have had a really interesting time, and learnt a lot. I will ask a mod to unsubscribe me now. All the best!

14. Link to Post #88
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 1,036 posts

"This is a twenty year project. Cu all later." (2014 Page 3)

Your quiting far too early - why ?

15. Link to Post #89
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    "This is a twenty year project. Cu all later." (2014 Page 3)

Your quiting far too early - why ?
    The project is still on Did You See Them. I'm just moving to more localized activities, and into software, specifically microfinance. Appreciate the interest...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Did You See Them (4th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5