+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

1. Link to Post #41
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Contact with Agartha. Project Freedom.

I'm currently moving it all into PDFs. I work and have a busy life. This all takes ages. It might take weeks. We are getting ZERO help from the general population, apart from about 5 people. Moving it across from Quora and Selz to freely dloadable PDFs will take 6 hours.

Honestly, people should meet me halfway by at least being patient...

1) If anyone knows where to host PDFs please tell me.

2) If anyone wants to help move things across to PDF please say.

Going away for a couple of days now.

This is a twenty year project. Cu all later.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

raregem (16th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alt Media

A couple dozen alt media personalities have been contacted through FB, Gmail and PM about this project.

At the time of contact, no mention of the Agartha Network was made. The materials were presented as open source, low tech solutions to basic human needs problems.

For public record, a full list of who was contacted will be released over the next few days.

Sent to Bill Ryan. 3rd July. (2nd mail)

Subject: Please answer this mail.

Quote Hi Bill,

I'd appreciate it if you took a minute to answer this mail.

I'm preparing materials that give an overview of technology
    we can use to drastically improve standards of living worldwide.
    MMS is included, but my writing is far more comprehensive.

Between you and me, I have had a fair amount of
    contact from private Asian groups about it.

Basic site here:

Frodonomics.blogspot.com

Please don't underestimate the simple delivery. I want to take this into the mainstream.

As I told you before, you are in a position to get behind this and give its a push, with a text or audio interview, preferably text.

Sorry, but I am going to keep bugging you until you agree to help, or you tell me to bugger orf!

Short of an open letter, I don't know how to get your attention.

Faithfully,

Daozen
    Last edited by Daozen; 18th August 2014 at 05:36.

4. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sent to Christina, Project Avalon. 2-3 Aug.

Quote Hola Christina,

Como esta la vida en Ecuador?

Estoy trabajando con un grupo de investigadores. Ellos quieren lanzar unos articulos, que se trata
    de nueva technologia, que puede ayudar humanidad.

Pienso que te gustaria leer este.

Hace falta conectarse con Quora primero, pero vale la pena.

Pienso que America Latina necesita oir esta informaccion.

http://www.quora.com/What-devices-co...nd-create-jobs

http://www.quora.com/What-sub-100-do...mic-revolution

Un saludo, de un Europeo en Asia!

Adios!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sent to Bill Ryan, May 2013,

Quote Hi Bill,

I've been meaning to contact you for a while, and the Samsara thread pushed me to do it. We have the tech, even in the commercial domain, to turn this planet back to an Eden again.

I'm helping co-write this book. As yet unfinished:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/tlubhv...ACED_DRAFT.pdf

You are in a position to give this project a big viral push *if* you want.

So please get back to me and tell me if you want to do anything.

I won't write any more cos I guess you're busy... enjoy Vilcabamba.

Peace

Daozen.

5. Link to Post #44
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

List of Alt Media Contactees

Drake, Thomas Williams, Cobra, Vinny Eastwood of NZ, Talk with Vince, Benjamin Fulford, Skyfloating, Kauilapele, Hope Girl, Jessica Schab, Kerry Cassidy have all been contacted with these basic needs materials. All have shown little or no interest. Most have not responded to mails.

It's possible that emails and FB messages may have been blocked, as this has happened before.

For this reason, we're releasing this list publicly.

*Every effort* has been made to contact these people.

6. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am interested in many of the technologies listed. I have sent a PM about hosting the PDFs for free.

7. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Resistance salutes you, GreenEggsandHam

Note to alt media: Many of your unanswered messages may be explained by something as simple as a glitch in the system, or being lost in the flood of mails. Right now, your handlers will be trying to persuade you that this information release is not authorised. You will be able to tell who your real friends are by their reaction to this thread. By "handlers" we are not implying you are paid disinformants. We mean you are genuine whistleblowers being manipulated by nefarious IC factions.

Subterranean disclosure is coming.
    Last edited by Daozen; 19th August 2014 at 06:44.

8. Link to Post #47
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's Not All Love and Light Down There...

1) This is not a "how to get in to the subterreanean networks" thread. Far from it. We aim to peacefully break the blockade, and let the benevolent networks spread their healing technology more openly. This technology does not include 'ascencion chambers' and we are very cautious about ever using such devices.

These bodies, these biosuits, are the ascension chambers.

2) Be wary of groups inviting large numbers of people to the subterreanean world. Some cities and cultures down there are extremely dangerous. The Hunger Games is based on fact.

Repeat: The aim is not to go there, but to build a bridge for them to more openly associate here. Many of them are as eager for a reunion as we are to meet them.

They are already walking around everywhere as we speak. When you first meet one, you will have no idea they are a subterreanean type. It's considered 'rude' to refer to their location, even obliquely, and they will flatly deny all knowledge of the subject. This is a highly sensitive topic: militarily, poltically, historically, socially and emotionally.

Imagine a reunion, after a quarter century, between estranged family members in Korea, or Germany. Imagine the anticipation. Now multiply that 25 year timeframe by one thousand.

The technology sharing is already taking place, but it's currently clandestine, limited, and fraught with politics. Kerry Cassidy's interview with a European subterreanean political insider seems accurate and genuine. We think it's by far the best work she has released.

If surface dwellers manage to further break through the blockade, we may see a new wave of very high quality supplements, new nutritional discoveries, new uses for old herbs etc. This is already happening, but it could get better.

The same could happen in all other fields. Finance, energy etc.

Awareness of Basic Needs Technology Speeds Up Disclosure and Liberation.
    Last edited by Daozen; 19th August 2014 at 13:51.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

mab777 (2nd September 2014)

10. Link to Post #48
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alt media,

Dealing with western interviewers will be done on a first come, first served basis. Because of widespread dissatisfaction with the current state of self proclaimed lightworkers, after the first two or three media contacts are made, the door may shut for latecomers. We have made every effort to contact the so called resistance movements, and have been met with indifference. Repeat, we are well aware of the cynical waiting game being played by the alt media. Suggest you do not ignore this thread, and do not wait to attach yourself to the movement after breakout.

We are putting out a call for a new generation of bloggers and interviewers to step up, and take the initiative where the old guard has fallen short of expectations.

Initial interviews will be text only. How hard can it be?
    Last edited by Daozen; 19th August 2014 at 09:39.

11. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Your handlers will be telling you things like:

"It's true, but that group isn't genuine."
    "It's true, but there are no humans down there,"
    "It's true, but it's too early to speak about this."
    "It's true, but everyone down there is fifth dimensional only."

And every other possible lie they can think of...

12. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

In this world it seems that everything requires taking from. However, vegetation is God's gift to his children. It keeps giving and giving. Even we stupid consumers it seems can become farmers even if only for our individual needs. Is there something in the plant world which is a perfect substitute for the protein craving? Is there a way to make fruiting trees grow faster? etc. etc. Thanks for the information. I will follow up.

13. Link to Post #51
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

These are questions I have too. Hemp and mushrooms seem like good protein substitutes.

14. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Was Alex Collier an Agarthan contactee?

- He wrote about subterranean Earth in one of his first books.
    - He mentioned a suggestion from his contacts: "Why not use electric cars in your cities, and petrol for long distance transport."
    - They advised him to meditate but insisted he find his own methods.
    - When he asked who could help improve this planet, they just said "The expertise is out there."
    - He refuses to talk about some of his experiences.

1) Making you think for yourself. 2) Workable, realistic suggestions.... are both signature Agarthan traits. Sure, many races might come out with similar advice. But.... subterranean types are very....um...down to Earth.

Maybe "the A's" means Andromedans and Agarthans.
    Last edited by Daozen; 8th October 2014 at 21:53.

15. Link to Post #53
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sent to David Wilcock today.

Quote Dear David, Drake and Thomas,

We've enjoyed some of your shows... I've probably listened to, read and enjoyed everything that David has put out for free since 2007. Drake, you've dropped a fair amount of wisdom on your shows. Thanks.

Here's a quick note.

We're asking two things:

1) Please completely stop giving out duff predictions and false time-frames. This has been going on for more than 2 years. You've all been asked repeatedly to cool it. If you want to keep people's morale high, by all means, go ahead. But please don't run your listeners hopes up and down with time-frames. It's not fair to do that to honest, hardworking people.

False Timeframes have 3 negative effects:

1) They keep people trapped in a cycle of hope and dissapointment.
    2) They make people cynical towards the existence of the freedom networks (you are being fed this info to discredit you)
    3) They keep people in a state of passive hope, when they should be active and determined.

Last we heard, the financial issues could take TWO YEARS to solve. Fulford mentioned that as well. So please think about what you're doing.

Does that sound fair enough?

2) Please consider passing on lifesaving info to your listeners: Cures for heart disease, water purification ideas, names of great doctors. This is the sort of info that people on the ground, people with families need. It's far more valuable than a drip feed of intel.

Would you like:

A) Listeners empowered with knowledge, and making determined decisions for themselves? Listeners taking center stage in the situation, and owning their lives?

OR

B) Listeners hanging on for your next scraps of info, passively watching the 'big players' from the sidelines?

- Which tactical approach do you think will bring more energy into the situation? Which method has the greatest chance of pushing us to critical mass ASAP? Vague comments like: "Change starts with the person in the mirror."... are not enough, when there's vaults of useful articles on offer for free on our blog and other places. People are hurting.

Thomas Williams has been contacted repeatedly with these materials all summer and has shown hardly any interest. Unless FB is blocking our messages, he hasn't responded to the last two mails. That's his decision, but we're now making this public, so everyone can see and think for themselves.

Reversing Heart Disease:

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...n-31c7b09279d8

Six Doctors for a Medical Revolution

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...n-6579c3960eee

Low Tech Ways to Treat Water

https://www.engineeringforchange.org...eat_water.html

More Essays Here:

http://thewhitebook2015.blogspot.tw/

David, with one 30 second copy paste, you could start a grassroots push to end suffering now, and save millions of lives. Do I need to repeat the statistics on heart disease and water borne illnesses? We are in a red level emergency, people are dropping like flies every single day. We have been asking alt media to look at this info for five solid years and have been met with nothing but silence.

Yes, at some point we will win. You may be aware that there's all sorts of Jetsons technology in the basement. But that's no good if it's under indefinite embargo. So why don't we focus on what we have for now?

Stop mischaracterizing every mild criticism as hate and disbelief. We are just 1) A little frustrated at your indifference to grassroots technology that could alleviate suffering. 2) Dissapointed at your repeated tactical errors: Giving out imminent timeframes turns your audience into passive spectators.

If there were going to be mass arrests during a certain period, would the White Hats really give people advanced warning through major alt media sites?

Anyway, it's your freewill choice. Just do what you have to do.

We're focusing elsewhere now as the western alt media just doesn't want to know. No way are we going to waste time asking you all for views. Plenty of other media portals out there.

Peace,

Daozen/Central
    Last edited by Daozen; 2nd September 2014 at 09:25.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Jackson (8th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #54
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Letter sent to Thomas Williams.

After a summer of complete and total indifference from the Anglo Saxon alt media, we are now focused on translating to other languages.

If you are wondering why this is taking so long..............

18. Link to Post #55
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a copy of a Cease and Desist notice that was sent to the Occupying Governments through multiple channels. A citizen has a right to make a citizens arrest. Likewise, they have a right to make a citizens Cease and Desist letter. Governments are legally subordinate to all citizens of their country.

Quote Legal Notice: Cease and Desist

These materials and related websites constitute wholesale legal proof that citizens of Earth are able to feed themselves, provide water, food, electricity and all other basic needs for themselves and each other, in a free market, without intervention from occupying governments:

Dear Occupying Governments,

This CEASE AND DESIST ORDER is to inform you that your persistent actions including but not limited to military activity in multiple countries, medical obfuscation, large scale financial theft, environmental pollution, and media deception have become unbearable. You are ORDERED TO STOP such activities immediately as they are being done in violation of the law, and the inalienable human right to move freely, unmolested, unhindered, in full health.

I have the right to remain free from these activities as they constitute harassment, and I will pursue any legal remedies available to me against you if these activities continue. These remedies include but are not limited to: contacting law enforcement to obtain criminal sanctions against you, and suing you civilly for damages I have incurred as a result of your actions.

Again, you must IMMEDIATELY STOP all military action and send me written confirmation that you will stop such activities. You risk incurring some very severe legal consequences if you fail to comply with this demand.

To ensure compliance with this letter, and to halt any legal action I may take against you, I require you to fill in and sign the attached form and mail it back to me within 10 days of your receipt of this letter. Failure to do so will act as evidence of your infringement upon my legal rights, and I will immediately seek legal avenues to remedy the situation.

Sincerely,

Anonymous HK/Daozen/Central

CEASE AND DESIST COMPLIANCE AGREEMENT

I, [Occupying Government Representative] do hereby agree to stop military activity which are in violation of Anonymous HK’s rights. I understand that this is my final chance to cease these activities. I understand that [Representative’s full name] potentially has the right to pursue legal action against me relating to my engagement in these activities. I understand that this agreement is not specifically limited to the activities named herein. I will not engage in any activity now or in the future done for the purpose of harrassment, murder etc. I furthermore agree not to engage in any activity, regardless of its official title, that is done in violation of Anonymous HK’s legal rights. This agreement acts as a contract between [Occupying Government Representative] and Anonymous HK.

This agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties. Any statements made orally, written, or otherwise which are not contained herein shall have no impact on either parties’ rights or obligations elaborated in this agreement.

Date ____________________

19. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wishes and Intentions for Autumn 2014

Just so everyone's clear on what we want...

Shutting Down the Financial War Quickly and Cleanly

It's our wish that all clandestine attempts to manipulate the financial system for selfish aims are well and truly scuppered. We want all parties attempting to control the human fiscal network for their own benefit to be exposed, contained, and neutralized. We will never submit to covert rule by liars and frothing demagogues.

Open Source Freedom

We're creating complete political, financial and economic decentralization and open source synarchy, worldwide, forever. We want the end of bickering and behind the scenes manipulation, of cynical gatekeeping and childish promises from dead eyed hope-peddlers. Humans are not to be used as pawns or sacrifices. We're not to be traded in callow chess matches between self-important bloodlines and unbalanced pseudo-royals. Enough already. Step aside gracefully and take the generous offer that's being extended. Or watch the hammer come down.

Positive Timeline: 2014

We want positive breakthroughs in multiple fields. New farming ideas and initiatives and water developments to come crashing out in an unstoppable wave as soon as is humanly possible. We want bloody noses or speedy redemption for those on the losing team. We want victory quickly, powerfully, without hesitancy.

Who are we to ask for this?

We're free human beings with will, emotion and desires. We have as much right to set intentions as anyone else. I hope all groups reading this act with force and unyielding might to bring this war to a swift end. Writers, write the world you want to see. Tell it in articles and words. Musicians, weave clouds of chords and melodies round hidden embezzlers. Artists, draw, so that we can lift our heads and see a future free of choking tears and industrial sickness.

We are all tired. We are all sad. We all want to rest under a tree with a guitar and a cider, and forget the pains we have suffered in multiple incarnations. Later, we shall rest. But not now. Now lift up your heads, and fight on all planes, all dimensions, all fronts, all spheres, until Earth is free and our people are delivered.

Victory comes crashing quietly, the final surprise defeat of the prison grid. The breakthrough of the light and the end of sour enslavement. Now we redouble our efforts for the final crash of thunder.

On behalf of the voiceless,

Daozen/Central/Agartha

Last edited by Daozen; 8th October 2014 at 21:59.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Iloveyou (12th May 2016), Jackson (2nd October 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th September 2014), sunflower (29th September 2014)

21. Link to Post #57
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jesus, I sound like Aragorn on crack.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Iloveyou (12th May 2016), Jackson (2nd October 2014)

23. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

I've just discovered this thread, and a lot of this info looks good to me so far, but the first one I investigated, Lypo-spheric Vitamin C, turns out to cost $35 for 30 packets, of which the buyer is directed to take 1-2 per day.
    I wouldn't call that economical!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

marique3652 (29th September 2014)

25. Link to Post #59
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've just discovered this thread, and a lot of this info looks good to me so far, but the first one I investigated, Lypo-spheric Vitamin C, turns out to cost $35 for 30 packets, of which the buyer is directed to take 1-2 per day.
    I wouldn't call that economical!
    Hell of a lot cheaper than diabetes and heart disease meds, which can cost thousands a month. You can make your own Lipo C at home. The world spends a billion dollars per day on booze. A billion on ciggies. A billion on other useless crud. That's a free will choice.

Making Lipo C at home is an industry for the future. Demand will stimulate supply and drive down prices. Within a decade it could be available to everyone.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

sunflower (29th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

This link doesn't work (404 error)

Reversing Heart Disease:

https://medium.com/@Frodonomics2015/...n-31c7b09279d8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast