+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Cassiopeia and Andromeda

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Default Cassiopeia and Andromeda

Just looking into this a bit more (and reaching out) because Carol Clark said that I am from there...(and home is very important to me)...I've had a few people before tell me that I am from Pleiades and while I did feel a connection there (and had dreams of being a blond woman here or somewhere like here thousands of years ago - before they told me, and dream of a blond man ET visiting me)...the Pleiades feel familiar to me but then I felt that there was more to me...another strong connection and place that I lived in, somewhere else...

I remember years ago (before reading about "starseeds") looking at Sirius in the night sky and feeling such a strong connection...then later I felt that a soulmate was from there...

For years I have felt that my spiritual home is a peaceful loving place without any cruelty, anger, violence...this is what Carol Clark told me it was like in Cassiopeia, and so that resonated with me...(sounds similar to Pleiades...)...

I read somewhere that cassiopeians are also called andromedans, is this true? I know they are close together...

(here: ""(A-06) The Andromedains; the Andromedains also known as Cassiopaeans are beings that are said to be from the Cassiopeia star system and the ones that stemmed the myths about the gods of ancient greece and others. they are said to be humanoid/reptilian/chameleon hybrids and some had serpentine DNA like Medusa. "
    http://elitejaz.webs.com/listsofaliens.htm)

Has anyone else here been told that they are from Cassiopeia? Or feel a connection there...?...
    Last edited by Natalia; 15th August 2014 at 08:31.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Cassiopeia and Andromeda

Hi Amethyst. There was thread on this a few years back, someone telling people where they came from. I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

chocolate (15th August 2014), Curt (15th August 2014), Frank V (15th August 2014), Jean-Marie (15th August 2014), Natalia (15th August 2014), Wind (15th August 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Here's a link to the thread you mentioned. The member who had been providing readings, Eternal One, may no longer be active.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...anetary-Origin

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Hi Amethyst. There was thread on this a few years back, someone telling people where they came from. I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

araucaria (15th August 2014), chocolate (15th August 2014), Frank V (15th August 2014), Natalia (15th August 2014), Wind (15th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you, I will read it later.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Apparently Eternal One got swamped by the demand. He was using Dr David Hawkins' kinesiology. In The Emotion Code, Dr Bradley Nelson offers a protocol for self-administered kinesiology to clear repressed emotions that seems to work, and it would probably work for this issue if one substituted star systems for emotions.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

chocolate (15th August 2014), Curt (15th August 2014), Frank V (15th August 2014), Gardener (15th August 2014), Wind (15th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

You know, interestingly enough, I've had more than a few individuals that have no connection with each other who've said I am a "pleiadian" in-which resulted in me granting some sort of credence on the matter. In my teenage years I was heavily into this line of thinking, had an avid interest in channeling material, psychics, developing PSI and so on.

However, as time has went along and I further observed and was even involved in such groups that deemed themselves "starseeds" and so on, time and time again all this channeled material and predictions never played out, seemed to be misleading in many ways or just down right ridiculous. Many of the groups simply fizzle out and as I got older and continued to grow myself I realized they weren't all that spiritual or enlightened in the first place...

To be quite honest, I'm of the notion these claims are fed to us as a sort of Ego-gratification, if you will, to make us feel "special" and nice and lubed up to further pursue control endeavors dressed up as the "spiritual path".
    I now hold the opinion that the very same source that people are taping into, whether it be psychics, mediums, channels is something of the Astral(human illusion, ideas, and thoughts) and often feeds us half-truths to hook us in while inundating us with false realities and pursuits so as to properly control us. Many "New Age" principals and so forth if examined meticulously, can be discerned just as a modern control system being propagated for the reason that organized religions of today are weakening their hold and no longer adequate. People need a new source to reach out to them and tell them they're special and give them a purpose...

I'd also like to say in no way am I saying you're not special, nor can I prove any of this is true; but it's simply my take on my matter... If anything, aren't we all made of stars and dust in the first place, and even perhaps a genetic hybrid of many universal races?

I suppose all we can do is explore, speculate, and apply what has meaning to us all the while remaining open and unattached so as to prosper further growth.

I think we're all Starseeds, in a way... : )
    Last edited by BlueMuffin; 15th August 2014 at 14:54.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

David Trd1 (16th August 2014), Dorjezigzag (15th August 2014), Frank V (15th August 2014), Gardener (15th August 2014), lelmaleh (15th August 2014), Natalia (15th August 2014), Omni (15th August 2014), sunflower (16th August 2014), Wind (15th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)
    Just looking into this a bit more (and reaching out) because Carol Clark said that I am from there...(and home is very important to me)...I've had a few people before tell me that I am from Pleiades and while I did feel a connection there (and had dreams of being a blond woman here or somewhere like here thousands of years ago - before they told me, and dream of a blond man ET visiting me)...the Pleiades feel familiar to me but then I felt that there was more to me...another strong connection and place that I lived in, somewhere else...

I remember years ago (before reading about "starseeds") looking at Sirius in the night sky and feeling such a strong connection...then later I felt that a soulmate was from there...

For years I have felt that my spiritual home is a peaceful loving place without any cruelty, anger, violence...this is what Carol Clark told me it was like in Cassiopeia, and so that resonated with me...(sounds similar to Pleiades...)...

I read somewhere that cassiopeians are also called andromedans, is this true? I know they are close together...

(here: ""(A-06) The Andromedains; the Andromedains also known as Cassiopaeans are beings that are said to be from the Cassiopeia star system and the ones that stemmed the myths about the gods of ancient greece and others. they are said to be humanoid/reptilian/chameleon hybrids and some had serpentine DNA like Medusa. "

Has anyone else here been told that they are from Cassiopeia? Or feel a connection there...?...
    Hi Amethyst, interesting that you mention that because Carol also told me that I am from Cassiopeia.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Frank V (15th August 2014), Natalia (15th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

There are many peaceful and loving places in the universe, my friend - and even outside of the universe as humanity understands it. :-) However, it is important to acknowledge that the whole New Age movement has been milking out the Pleiades and visitors from there - or visitors who pretend to be from there - and that its spiritually idyllic nature appeals to everyone's imagination and goes hand in hand with the whole "Space Brothers", "Galactic Federation of Light and "Ashtar Command" thing. It generates a kind of "black & white" thinking, where other possibilities are ruled out - think "US Democrats versus US Republicans, and other parties are irrelevant" - and it feeds into the disenfranchising of humanity by presenting the Pleiadeans, Cassiopeians, Orions or whomever as The Cavalry That Will Come And Save Us All ™.

As for dreams, they are by no means necessarily a representation of the truth. The human mind is very powerful, and when we sleep, our consciousness has to make do with an only partially "functional" brain, and our imagination starts playing into our fantasies, our fears, things we've subconsciously picked up during the day (or several days earlier), and so on. In addition to that, we do also pick up information which is genuine, as well as communications - "downloads", if you will - but this may include manipulative (mis-/dis-)information.

That all said, Earth is currently populated by a very high percentage of souls who are not indigenous to Earth. Most of those souls are Volunteers, and others are Emissaries. All have come here to help uplift the global human consciousness via the mechanism of sympathetic vibration. It has nothing to do with "raising the frequencies" or "shifting into 5D" or all those New Age promises. There is no such thing. But to repeat myself from an earlier analogy I've expounded elsewhere on Avalon a while ago already, if you take an acoustic guitar, and you pluck one string, all the other strings will start resonating as well, even though they are tuned differently. This is because of the mechanical vibrations from the string you plucked, which are being transmitted into the whole guitar body via the bridge and the neck of the guitar, and so the other strings will begin vibrating as well. This is the principle of sympathetic vibration.

Now, this is what the Volunteers and Emissaries came here to do at the energetic level. Due to our nature, we will also vocalize our dissent with the flaws of Earth's civilization and/or take physical action, but our most significant power lies in the unseen sympathetic vibrations we generate, because we are far more energetic at the spiritual level. That's what a higher consciousness is like. And so, our energy will emanate into society and touch others, causing them to vibrate energetically at a stronger level, which means that their consciousness will expand. They will become more aware, more alert, more in touch with what's really going on, and more in touch with their own thoughts and feelings, instead of continuing to live like perfect little cogs in the financial-economic industrial machine, who never question anything and accept all that the mainstream media and the political caste are telling them.

Not quite. :-) Cassiopeia is a star system within the Milky Way, which is the galaxy we're currently occupying. Andromeda is the name of another galaxy, and currently the one closest to the Milky Way. The Milky Way, Andromeda and the Triangulum are three separate galaxies forming a local cluster. Andromeda is closest to us, but that's a very relative term, considering that it's still some two million lightyears away from us. That means that when you look up at the night sky and you spot Andromeda, the light from Andromeda has actually already been on its way over to your eyes for two million years. :-)

Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot has done an interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk, who communicates with the Cassiopeians, and although Laura's words could be interpreted in a metaphorical sense, she says that "the Cassiopeians are us in the future". That can be interpreted in many ways, of course. ;-)

If you really seek to explore your origins, then you could always look into Dolores Cannon's work. There are several people - including some here on Avalon - who have taken Dolores' courses and are now capable of regressing someone to their previous lives using Dolores' methods. This has already yielded some very startling information, and this is one of the ways by which we - there is no "we" ;-) - have become aware of the Volunteers and Emissaries.

In light of this, I would also like to point at this thread here, which was started by my two "colleagues" and myself in an attempt to find Volunteers and Emissaries who had never lived a physical, mortal life before, and who had thus never incarnated before. The thread is cold now, but some interesting stuff was presented and discussed there. I am also going to include two videos of the interview that Project Camelot did with Dolores Cannon herself. Even though it doesn't directly answer your question, it may be interesting to you nevertheless. :-)

You can find Dolores Cannon's e-book "The Three Waves Of Volunteers And The New Earth" here, and a link to her blog on the Three Waves here.

As for some other trivia, in 2011, I have partly written - but not yet completed (if I ever do) - an intergalactic science-fiction saga in which I mention the Cassiopeians as one of the Galactic Guardian civilizations in the Milky Way, who have seeded humanity on Earth and on a few other Earth-like planets, albeit that the actual heroes of my story come from the Triangulum Galaxy. :-)

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sometimes it's hard to know what to believe...

I do hear what you guys are saying about new age deception and egos and etc...that all comes into it at times...

But I genuinely have a feeling and desire that just won't stay away...and I feel there is something missing in my life (and in me...)...a few months ago this guy in email said that he saw me as complete...I told him that I do not feel this way and for years have felt something missing...and I am not talking about finding my spiritual home is to fill a low self esteem hole - it is not to do with that...it is a heart longing...yearning...

I also thought about it a bit today after reading your posts here, and asked myself with a newness and openness to it - Why do I feel like I need to find home? And then I felt and thought that it is because it will help me to be more of who I am...I do feel a bit lost...so it's not just about me wanting to feel home and a belonging (though it is that too), it is also about what I am building, growing in myself here in human form, and connecting to...

What ever anyone sais, it won't go away...

15. Link to Post #10
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

Interesting you say that, I wanted to show you the Andromeda galaxy, it is 2.5 million light years away and has over a trillion stars in it. It is visible with the naked eye but it will look like a star because it is so big and very similar to ours. The story of Cassiopeia is actually Greek but the Romans would have copied it and often carried over a lot of the mythology, even though sometimes they changed the names, sometimes they didn't. The constellation Cassiopeia 'the Queen' actually points to the Andromeda galaxy and the way home. If you were a Roman scribe you would have been educated in Greek mythology. Just some facts that may help you.
    Attached Images  

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Frank V (15th August 2014), Natalia (15th August 2014), seehas (16th August 2014), Wind (15th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I do hear what you guys are saying about new age deception and egos and etc...that all comes into it at times...

But I genuinely have a feeling and desire that just won't stay away...and I feel there is something missing in my life (and in me...)...a few months ago this guy in email said that he saw me as complete...I told him that I do not feel this way and for years have felt something missing...and I am not talking about finding my spiritual home is to fill a low self esteem hole - it is not to do with that...it is a heart longing...yearning...

I also thought about it a bit today after reading your posts here, and asked myself with a newness and openness to it - Why do I feel like I need to find home? And then I felt and thought that it is because it will help me to be more of who I am...I do feel a bit lost...so it's not just about me wanting to feel home and a belonging (though it is that too), it is also about what I am building, growing in myself here in human form, and connecting to...

It is not so strange that you don't feel at home here if you are not from here. All of us Volunteers and Emissaries feel that. This world is not our home, and the ways of humanity are not our ways.

So yes, we will always have that need to find a home here, a place where we can feel comfortable, and that too, in itself, is one of the things we will be playing out in our existence on this planet, so that humanity itself will eventually find its own sheltering home. Right now, it's a jungle, and "dog eats dog". :-/

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    Interesting you say that, I wanted to show you the Andromeda galaxy, it is 2.5 million light years away and has over a trillion stars in it. It is visible with the naked eye but it will look like a star because it is so big and very similar to ours. The story of Cassiopeia is actually Greek but the Romans would have copied it and often carried over a lot of the mythology, even though sometimes they changed the names, sometimes they didn't. The constellation Cassiopeia 'the Queen' actually points to the Andromeda galaxy and the way home. If you were a Roman scribe you would have been educated in Greek mythology. Just some facts that may help you.
    Andromeda is also where - at least, according to some sources - the Milky Way's own galactic council resides. It is said - among others by Alex Collier - that the Andromedans were once in charge of guarding the Milky Way, and more specifically, Earth and its solar system.

As the story goes - and please take this with a grain of salt - the Andromedans then left the care of Earth and its solar system into the hands of the Plejaran (i.e. the Pleiadeans), but the Plejaren were forced to leave Earth's solar system due to a sudden attack on their home world, and in their absence, an evil force came in and took over Earth. According to Chris Thomas, this evil force would be the Velon - Jinn-like creatures from the general direction of the Sagittarius constellation. In the end, the attack on the Plejaran home world, Erra, may have been a decoy to allow the Velon (or whoever they were) to come in and take over Earth via the Illuminati structure.

20. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

It is not so strange that you don't feel at home here if you are not from here. All of us Volunteers and Emissaries feel that. This world is not our home, and the ways of humanity are not our ways.

So yes, we will always have that need to find a home here, a place where we can feel comfortable, and that too, in itself, is one of the things we will be playing out in our existence on this planet, so that humanity itself will eventually find its own sheltering home. Right now, it's a jungle, and "dog eats dog". :-/
    Good reminder of the feeling home and belonging, here on Earth to come...

I have time traveled, too...maybe I feel like just settling down...(I hardly know anything about time travel, but I know that I've done it, and had a "feel real" dream about it once where me and this guy time traveled together, after being on a space ship)...

And for "wanderers" well part of that is not staying anywhere for long? (until no more wandering)...but is there one (special to me) place that feels like home the most?...the place that I will go to after this life...but while here, need to make a home here, I know...

21. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good reminder of the feeling home and belonging, here on Earth to come...

I have time traveled, too...maybe I feel like just settling down...(I hardly know anything about time travel, but I know that I've done it, and had a "feel real" dream about it once where me and this guy time traveled together, after being on a space ship)...
    Well, I think that your best option of getting a "total recall" moment is to seek out someone who does hypnotic regressions using Dolores Cannon's method. I don't know whether there are any such people in the UK, but I presume there must be, because Dolores has travelled the world and has held seminars everywhere. One of my "colleagues" with regard to our thread and group has met Dolores in Australia and has attended the courses and workshops there. So I presume that the UK will have some attendees too, because I'm pretty sure that Dolores has held seminars there as well. :-)

And for "wanderers" well part of that is not staying anywhere for long? (until no more wandering)...but is there one (special to me) place that feels like home the most?...the place that I will go to after this life...but while here, need to make a home here, I know...
    Well, I myself am not a Wanderer. This is my first and last incarnation, anywhere. However, I don't want to derail this thread and I have already expounded on my nature and origins elsewhere, albeit that I haven't spoken in public about the latest discoveries yet. But maybe one day I will, and in the meantime, if you want to know, then you know how you can reach me. :-)

As for feeling at home... Well, insofar as it is possible for someone like me to feel home anywhere on Earth, I do have a place where I would like to spend the rest of my life, but alas, at the moment I cannot afford to move there. It's a very lovely small borough at the Belgian coast where I used to spend my summer vacations with the family when I was much younger. It's beautiful, peaceful, and yet not too quiet either, because it does attract a number of tourists, especially during the season. It is my dream to go and live there. :-)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

hehehe

You're quite cute Amethyst, I must say.

I understand what you're saying from long-standing personal experience, as I've always felt a bit out of place with a certain affinity towards the stars.

I've always oft pondered why I was walking around with all this pain and no idea where it came from... I seemed to show people parts of themselves they wouldn't see and didn't want to see simply by being in my presence, and people always reacted strangely towards me. This may come off awfully ego driven, but I say it not really as a positive attribute.

I've always felt particularly driven with passion to stand up against injustice and misgivings, and not really being afraid in doing so. I've always questioned the power structure and never dealt well with rigid guidelines and a "one way to do it" kind of attitude. Even from an early age I've been this way...

I think the emptiness you feel may be simply being expressed as you belong elsewhere as an attempt to explain it, even off planet... I'm sure if you found yourself in the right circumstances in the right environment surrounded with the right people, you would feel right at home!

I also believe that when one discovers true purpose in life that truly motivates them it elevates one beyond such feelings, as life is filled with new animation the spark of inspiration pushes them forward..

In a sense, while I've tasted a bit of each, I'm still ultimately looking for what may qualify as mine.
    Last edited by BlueMuffin; 16th August 2014 at 01:04.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th October 2014), Frank V (16th August 2014), Natalia (16th August 2014), william r sanford72 (16th August 2014), Wind (16th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Hey Amethyst,

It is easy to get caught up in the search for our soul origins. I have spent countless hours analyzing my soul by digging deep into my psyche and working with various Hypnotic therapies, including the method practiced by Dolores Cannon.

I am not from Cassiopeia, nor the Andromeda galaxy, as far as I have gathered. I was visited by my cosmic "family" last year, which was the start of my awakening. My entire reality was obliterated in two hours on the ship. They told me some things about my past, but ultimately left me with more questions than answers. After the occurrence, I did everything I could to validate the information they told me, including where my soul originates.

I did Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy, which didn't necessarily work given my ego was governing my consciousness. But what did slip out was I blurted out the word "Procyon" when the healer asked me where I came from. I never heard of "Procyon" before, and the word just slipped out of my lips without even thinking about it. So as far as I can tell, my origin may very well be from Procyon.

Having found this out, many things started to make more sense. But I also found that the more time I spent trying to figure out what my soul is all about, the less time I focused on this earthly existence. I felt a longing much like you to understand, but I realized that I am a human on Earth at this point in time, and I better make the best of it.

The more I think about my true origin, the worse off I end up feeling knowing that I could be spending my time in Utopia rather than this living-Hell we call Earth.

I hope you find answers, but remember that you write your own story, irregardless of your origin.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th October 2014), angelichuman (16th August 2014), annacherie (16th August 2014), araucaria (16th August 2014), Frank V (16th August 2014), Gardener (16th August 2014), Natalia (16th August 2014), Omni (16th August 2014), seehas (16th August 2014), SunSea (16th August 2014), Tyy1907 (16th August 2014), Wind (16th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #18
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

On Dolores Cannons website you can find lists for every country, people that gained her certificate. Ive also contacted persons from that list and you should be carefull and listen to your intuition, some people want to make a lot of money with it instead of helping.

But you should try it yourself here is the link
    http://www.dolorescannon.com/find-practitioner

Btw. greetings from somewhere near alpha centauri
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Frank V (16th August 2014), Natalia (16th August 2014), Wind (16th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Not quite. :-) Cassiopeia is a star system within the Milky Way, which is the galaxy we're currently occupying. Andromeda is the name of another galaxy, and currently the one closest to the Milky Way. The Milky Way, Andromeda and the Triangulum are three separate galaxies forming a local cluster. Andromeda is closest to us, but that's a very relative term, considering that it's still some two million lightyears away from us. That means that when you look up at the night sky and you spot Andromeda, the light from Andromeda has actually already been on its way over to your eyes for two)[/QUOTE]
    Not quite : the Andromeda galaxy is located in the constellation of the same name, just next to the constellation of Cassiopeia, so I guess Andromedans might come from any of the stars in the Andromeda constellation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androme...nstellation%29

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Frank V (16th August 2014), Natalia (16th August 2014), Wind (16th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hello Everyone, I d like to share my experience of "being special" after hearing the starseed/indigo information years ago connected to new age thought. This idea/feeling of being special is a manifestation of the lower, ego mind. Obvious, you probably say and that is correct. At this time I have worked some years on recognizing the negative ego or predator mind(archontic mind) in myself which is the predominant mind of humanity. This mental patterning is constructed of dualist concepts such as better then, less then, at its bases and creates endless suffering within the self and conflict with other people.

At this time I still consider myself to be from another, more advanced plane of existence and I'm likely one of the beings Aragon speaks of. But there is no specialness in this and I feel none. The issue is, humanity has been kept in such a VERY limited perspective where the knowledge of multi-dimensions, other worlds and beings IS the reality. Kept in a cage where our own higher self, which is at the core of all humanity, cant be experienced and the broader knowing of reality isn't perceived. I understand and experience this broader reality as just the way it is. If one is in fact a being with more insight or from a advanced plane of existence, then they see the value in all life and every persons "specialness". One is not above or below another as all have value. Its been my experience when telling others I am a starseed, they will immediately place me in this dualistic mental construction where I am implying that I am "better than", then conflict arises within them and so conflict with me.

Excuse me for getting off topic here Amethyst. I've gone through this feeling of not belonging most of my life and have yearned to go or be at home. This feeling has also passed. My guides and star family are with me and I hold a purpose of helping to move the precious life here along in this one plain of existence. This is done in a very humble way for I am not allowed to be anything but humble. I've always been sort of invisible, not a leader, not recognized, no praise. At this time in my life I see the great value in this. Its been a form of protection, has allowed me to develop inwardly without a lot of outward distractions. I used to wonder a great deal where I come from, Pleiadean, Sirian etc. I would like to know but its more a curiosity now without much consequence. I consider this was a need I had for a certain sense of identity. I've applied many different labels or identities to myself over the years. I now see this as a by product of the control system we live in. Since we are cut off from our true selves(identity) and the broader understanding, one is compelled to find that identity somewhere. This is also a construction of the archon, lower mind that seeks to keep us trapped in circumscribed areas of identity or archetypes such as teacher, artist, parent, Pleiadian etc. As we over identify with these roles we are affectively cut off from our true selves and experiencing a more wholeness of being which is outside limited mental fixations. Hope that makes sense. I am only sharing MY experience, not saying this is yours in any way.

Enough rambling, hope this is helpful. Love SunSea
    Last edited by SunSea; 16th August 2014 at 17:29.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Frank V (16th August 2014), sunflower (16th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast