Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cassiopeia and Andromeda

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Cassiopeia and Andromeda

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Hey Amethyst,

It is easy to get caught up in the search for our soul origins. I have spent countless hours analyzing my soul by digging deep into my psyche and working with various Hypnotic therapies, including the method practiced by Dolores Cannon.

I am not from Cassiopeia, nor the Andromeda galaxy, as far as I have gathered. I was visited by my cosmic "family" last year, which was the start of my awakening. My entire reality was obliterated in two hours on the ship. They told me some things about my past, but ultimately left me with more questions than answers. After the occurrence, I did everything I could to validate the information they told me, including where my soul originates.

I did Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy, which didn't necessarily work given my ego was governing my consciousness. But what did slip out was I blurted out the word "Procyon" when the healer asked me where I came from. I never heard of "Procyon" before, and the word just slipped out of my lips without even thinking about it. So as far as I can tell, my origin may very well be from Procyon.

Having found this out, many things started to make more sense. But I also found that the more time I spent trying to figure out what my soul is all about, the less time I focused on this earthly existence. I felt a longing much like you to understand, but I realized that I am a human on Earth at this point in time, and I better make the best of it.

The more I think about my true origin, the worse off I end up feeling knowing that I could be spending my time in Utopia rather than this living-Hell we call Earth.

I hope you find answers, but remember that you write your own story, irregardless of your origin.

Is it really hell, or perhaps a great gift of experience? Despite the fact we live in a troubled world, the many luxuries a large number of us are afforded in today's world, would make it's long enduring past of struggle and difficulty look like paradise. Maybe to eventually gain actual paradise and an advanced state of living a capable race most advance through difficulty so as to actually deserve it and appreciate it. I don't always agree with peoples claims of the seemingly inefficient system of Karma and the punishments carried out in recurring lifetimes, but I do believe that struggle, even suffering acts a greatest catalyst to growth. This reflects in my life, and my guess is to some degree is mirrored in many others. Saying this place is a hell is but a perspective to take and probably directly contributes to it on a general level, and most certainly on a personal level to anyone who takes such a position.

If you don't mind me asking, was this visitation by your "cosmic" family undertaken while you were dreaming or under any other form of altered perception, or was it all as physically real as daily life occurrence? I'm particularly fascinated by such recollections that claim it happened by means solely when they were completely grounded in their senses. While I don't completely discount methods such as hypnotic regression and find them interesting, I think they are vulnerable to being fed distortions and thus not reliable, similar to many other means coming from outside ourselves and by fault of our own imaginations.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

Frank V (16th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Hello Everyone, I d like to share my experience of "being special" after hearing the starseed/indigo information years ago connected to new age thought. This idea/feeling of being special is a manifestation of the lower, ego mind. Obvious, you probably say and that is correct. At this time I have worked some years on recognizing the negative ego or predator mind(archontic mind) in myself which is the predominant mind of humanity. This mental patterning is constructed of dualist concepts such as better then, less then, at its bases and creates endless suffering within the self and conflict with other people.

At this time I still consider myself to be from another, more advanced plane of existence and I'm likely one of the beings Aragon speaks of. But there is no specialness in this and I feel none. The issue is, humanity has been kept in such a VERY limited perspective where the knowledge of multi-dimensions, other worlds and beings IS the reality. Kept in a cage where our own higher self, which is at the core of all humanity, cant be experienced and the broader knowing of reality isn't perceived. I understand and experience this broader reality as just the way it is. If one is in fact a being with more insight or from a advanced plane of existence, then they see the value in all life and every persons "specialness". One is not above or below another as all have value. Its been my experience when telling others I am a starseed, they will immediately place me in this dualistic mental construction where I am implying that I am "better than", then conflict arises within them and so conflict with me.

Excuse me for getting off topic here Amethyst. I've gone through this feeling of not belonging most of my life and have yearned to go or be at home. This feeling has also passed. My guides and star family are with me and I hold a purpose of helping to move the precious life here along in this one plain of existence. This is done in a very humble way for I am not allowed to be anything but humble. I've always been sort of invisible, not a leader, not recognized, no praise. At this time in my life I see the great value in this. Its been a form of protection, has allowed me to develop inwardly without a lot of outward distractions. I used to wonder a great deal where I come from, Pleiadean, Sirian etc. I would like to know but its more a curiosity now without much consequence. I consider this was a need I had for a certain sense of identity. I've applied many different labels or identities to myself over the years. I now see this as a by product of the control system we live in. Since we are cut off from our true selves(identity) and the broader understanding, one is compelled to find that identity somewhere. This is also a construction of the archon, lower mind that seeks to keep us trapped in circumscribed areas of identity or archetypes such as teacher, artist, parent, Pleiadian etc. As we over identify with these roles we are affectively cut off from our true selves and experiencing a more wholeness of being which is outside limited mental fixations. Hope that makes sense. I am only sharing MY experience, not saying this is yours in any way.

Enough rambling, hope this is helpful. Love SunSea
    SunSea, I hope that you understand where I am coming from when I say this, but this is not at all to do with me wanting to feel special...

If someone has African roots and they want to find out more about them, does that mean that they want to feel more special and better than other people? Or does it mean that they want to find out more about their roots? Or both? To me, it is the same thing when it comes to our out there home...or our out there places that we have lived in...just that they are much further away and not known about by many humans...

Not everyone talks/shares about it for the same reasons...you talk about you always being invisible, and no praise, etc...well I have hidden this part and other parts of myself most of my life...it's not that I go around talking about it to people...here on this forum I bring it up at times because it is safer than else where, even if some people judge you as being egotistical, unhumble and wanting to feel better and more special than other people...when all you want do is find out more about who you are, and about your home, and connect with people who relate and understand (this would not happen if I did not share any of this or other things about my life, here or anywhere - and I did that for years and it was very lonely).

Every now and then I look more into my spiritual home and "out there" experiences, and soul connections...it is not a liner thing...like a phase that I "get over forever"...

What is right for the person at the time...as we go and flow along in life...our unique lives that are the same and different...

I see/feel and believe that every human being is important and has value and beauty and something "special/unique/weird" about them...

But we do not all have the same journey (well none of us do)...just because it is unusual in the whole of the world's human population, to be looking at these things (spiritual home on other planets/star systems/dimensions), and some might not do it for really deep reasons, does not necessarily mean that we all do it to feel special...or better...

But it seems to me that there will always (on forums or in public speaking) be someone/s who assume that that is why (or big partly why) you are talking/writing/sharing about it...
    Last edited by Natalia; 16th August 2014 at 17:55.

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn
    Not quite. :-) Cassiopeia is a star system within the Milky Way, which is the galaxy we're currently occupying. Andromeda is the name of another galaxy, and currently the one closest to the Milky Way. The Milky Way, Andromeda and the Triangulum are three separate galaxies forming a local cluster. Andromeda is closest to us, but that's a very relative term, considering that it's still some two million lightyears away from us. That means that when you look up at the night sky and you spot Andromeda, the light from Andromeda has actually already been on its way over to your eyes for two)
    Not quite : the Andromeda galaxy is located in the constellation of the same name, just next to the constellation of Cassiopeia, so I guess Andromedans might come from any of the stars in the Andromeda constellation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androme...nstellation%29
    Well, the constellation as described there is a two-dimensional view and does not represent depth - read: distance from Earth. As I wrote earlier, Andromeda is a separate galaxy, approximately 2.5 million lightyears from the Milky Way, and approaching us at approximately 100 kilometers per second, or some 360'000 kilometer per hour. Cassiopeia on the other hand is still within the Milky Way and thus a lot closer to Earth - the diameter of the entire Milky Way galaxy is approximately 100'000 lightyears.

:-)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Earth is both heaven and a hell... We are co-creators in this reality and we chose to come here. These are very special times. I have been to a QHHT regression session, but my mind is so dominant that the session was not a full success and I thought that it could have been fantasy created by mind, but I do believe that many people can be hypnotized and information can be accessed from the higher mind.

I've always felt and known that I am from the stars and it has been confirmed (by Carol Clarke and others) to me that I've been at least in Orion, Pleiades, Apollonia and many other places. Especially the place Orion has always been in my mind, the three stars of Orion. I have felt longing to somewhere else and towards my real home, as a human being I feel that I am more "weaker". When a soul is old, it tends to feel weary in this world. When you have experienced so much, what is there left for you to experience any longer? I know that some souls in Avalon can relate to that feeling. I also know that I've been on Earth for a very long time and seen and experienced much torture and bloodshed. This planet has been very violent and only now it's starting to become more peaceful. Of course suffering is the most effective teacher there is... But it only acts as a temprary catalyst for spiritual growth.

I am not sad, but my life has been by a certain kind of melancholy which is perhaps coming from Mother Earth. I wish that we all get through these changes without too much of pain and find true happiness. Everyone deserves it.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

David Trd1 (16th August 2014), Frank V (16th August 2014), Robin (16th August 2014), Stephanie (17th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by BlueMuffin (here)
    Is it really hell, or perhaps a great gift of experience? Despite the fact we live in a troubled world, the many luxuries a large number of us are afforded in today's world, would make it's long enduring past of struggle and difficulty look like paradise. Maybe to eventually gain actual paradise and an advanced state of living a capable race most advance through difficulty so as to actually deserve it and appreciate it. I don't always agree with peoples claims of the seemingly inefficient system of Karma and the punishments carried out in recurring lifetimes, but I do believe that struggle, even suffering acts a greatest catalyst to growth. This reflects in my life, and my guess is to some degree is mirrored in many others. Saying this place is a hell is but a perspective to take and probably directly contributes to it on a general level, and most certainly on a personal level to anyone who takes such a position.
    I agree. When I say "living-Hell" I mean walking around in this false-reality matrix that has been set up by an Archonic parasite. Earth is beautiful, and I bathe in the wonders that this planet offers every day, and I find reverie listening to and observing Natural Law operate outside of this Archonic system. There is great beauty and tranquility that exists where humans have established themselves, and I have been privileged to live among such communities. But the external world, the societal system of the masses based off of money and power, is nothing short of a living Hell.

The suffering I feel isn't necessarily an internal one, but rather an accumulation of unwanted negative, low-vibration frequencies that I'm being bombarded with by ignorant, selfish, apathetic, and rude humans. This living-Hell matrix was brought on by the collective free-will of the masses of humanity, and I do not hesitate when I say that they are to blame for this Hellish reality that operates within this current societal construct.

Sure, humans are being bombarded with an infinite amount of mind-control methods and have an unfair disadvantage because of an external E.T. influence, but that does not validate this corrupt system that was accepted by humans. Everybody has the capability of waking up and fighting the matrix, and many do, but most choose to stay in a state of ignorance, and it is because of these people the rest of humanity suffers. This to me gives righteous cause to place blame.

Sure, suffering is a good catalyst for growth, but that gives no good reason for this suffering to exist on this planet unabated.

Quote Posted by BlueMuffin (here)
    If you don't mind me asking, was this visitation by your "cosmic" family undertaken while you were dreaming or under any other form of altered perception, or was it all as physically real as daily life occurrence? I'm particularly fascinated by such recollections that claim it happened by means solely when they were completely grounded in their senses. While I don't completely discount methods such as hypnotic regression and find them interesting, I think they are vulnerable to being fed distortions and thus not reliable, similar to many other means coming from outside ourselves and by fault of our own imaginations.
    The visitation was in the physical, on a ship, face-to-face interaction. Though, they did not reveal themselves to me out of fear I would be scared, and they erased most of my memories so I would be able to cope in this false-reality. I completely agree with your feelings about hypnotic regressions, and I do not hesitate to say that my ego interfered with a regression I undertook, which I decided to do just out of curiosity. My feeling that my soul is from Procyon, which was a word that slipped out of my mouth, is therefore, speculative.

But the E.T. interaction was physical, and they did tell me many things. The main points they stressed were that my soul is not from Earth, that reincarnation is real (they told me I had one past life on Earth), and that the history of humanity told to us in books is filled with half-Truths. They expounded a bit on humanity's real history, but they only showed me enough information to steer me in the right direction on my path to Awakening.

But this is Amethyst's thread, and I do not wish to make this about me.
    Last edited by Robin; 16th August 2014 at 19:24.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

BlueMuffin (17th August 2014), David Trd1 (16th August 2014), Frank V (16th August 2014), SunSea (16th August 2014), Wind (16th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn
    Not quite. :-) Cassiopeia is a star system within the Milky Way, which is the galaxy we're currently occupying. Andromeda is the name of another galaxy, and currently the one closest to the Milky Way. The Milky Way, Andromeda and the Triangulum are three separate galaxies forming a local cluster. Andromeda is closest to us, but that's a very relative term, considering that it's still some two million lightyears away from us. That means that when you look up at the night sky and you spot Andromeda, the light from Andromeda has actually already been on its way over to your eyes for two)
    Not quite : the Andromeda galaxy is located in the constellation of the same name, just next to the constellation of Cassiopeia, so I guess Andromedans might come from any of the stars in the Andromeda constellation.
    Well, the constellation as described there is a two-dimensional view and does not represent depth - read: distance from Earth. As I wrote earlier, Andromeda is a separate galaxy, approximately 2.5 million lightyears from the Milky Way, and approaching us at approximately 100 kilometers per second, or some 360'000 kilometer per hour. Cassiopeia on the other hand is still within the Milky Way and thus a lot closer to Earth - the diameter of the entire Milky Way galaxy is approximately 100'000 lightyears.

Andromeda is a constellation just like Cassiopeia, i.e. a 2D projection of a 3D star field. The distances are all there: (in light years) 97, 198, 358, 105, 502, 130, 44, 217, 598, 177, 316, 990, 1250, 2720, 10.3. For Cassiopeia, the distances given by Wikipedia are 228, 54, 99, 442, 10,000, 142, 1500, 93. Taking both constellations together, the two closest stars, at 10.3 and 44 light years are both in Andromeda.

It may well be that we have visitors from a neighbouring galaxy, but, comparing apples with apples, they are much more likely to be coming from our local area. A star at only 10.3 light years is one of the very closest, in our backyard so to speak. You would expect those folk to call in if they possibly could.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Agape (16th August 2014), David Trd1 (16th August 2014), Frank V (16th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn

Andromeda is a constellation just like Cassiopeia, i.e. a 2D projection of a 3D star field. The distances are all there: (in light years) 97, 198, 358, 105, 502, 130, 44, 217, 598, 177, 316, 990, 1250, 2720, 10.3. For Cassiopeia, the distances given by Wikipedia are 228, 54, 99, 442, 10,000, 142, 1500, 93. Taking both constellations together, the two closest stars, at 10.3 and 44 light years are both in Andromeda.
    Considering that Andromeda is 2.5 million lightyears away from the Milky Way, that last sentence is simply incorrect. If that is what Wikipedia says - I'll have to read it again in greater detail to know whether it did - then Wikipedia is wrong. But then again, that wouldn't be the first time, either. ;-)

It may well be that we have visitors from a neighbouring galaxy, but, comparing apples with apples, they are much more likely to be coming from our local area. A star at only 10.3 light years is one of the very closest, in our backyard so to speak. You would expect those folk to call in if they possibly could.
    With quantum teleportation - or "hyperspace jumping", if you will - distances would be irrelevant as time itself is factored out. We get visitors here who aren't even from the local cluster. ;-)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I was lucky enough to find fellow travelers when I was young like you. One of them claimed to have been from Jupiter and that there was life there but he passed on 2008. I too keep this to myself and still found people I had intense bonds with. This planet is a beautiful place and worth traveling. Stonehedge, great wall of China, the grand canyon, swimming with mantas and dolphins. There's a lot to do, just leave it a better place than when you came. Some of us are quite unique. There are quite a few in your age group and one needs friends.

It sounds like you're also incline towards music and are artistic. We are entering a very creative phase. I decided to try a reading with Carol Clark myself but I am on her waiting list.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

David Trd1 (16th August 2014), Frank V (16th August 2014), Natalia (16th August 2014), Stephanie (17th August 2014), Wind (16th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Amethyst, Whoops! Some misunderstanding here. No, I don't get the impression you are feeling/being special by expressing this. lol! I did mention I was getting off topic here(the point of your discussion). Perhaps this was not the best place to share my perspective on archontic mind control. I didn't mean to imply that this was your point of view here and I'm sorry you took it that way.

It was my way of commenting on a few things others have said here such as BlueMuffin who said, "To be quite honest, I'm of the notion these claims are fed to us as a sort of Ego-gratification, if you will, to make us feel "special" and nice and lubed up to further pursue control endeavors dressed up as the "spiritual path". This was my main point of reference that I wished to comment on and which I agree with. It is "one" aspect of this topic. In my early years on the path, I was pulled into this trap to some degree and worked my way out fortunately so I have some first hand knowledge. It would have been better to add this quote beforehand for clarity.

I don't speak of my life much with others either as my point of view is quite different and I also appreciate places like PA because others share my "weirdness" here. Yes, some will think we are being egotistical when we talk of these things about ourselves which was one point I was trying to make. I endeavor to be outside this limited thinking.

I understand and appreciate you wanting to know more about this special place for you. It would be truly wonderful to know more about these places, I agree. I would love the same. This is your topic after all and I'm a bit of a derail

Peace and Love
    Last edited by SunSea; 16th August 2014 at 21:07.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

David Trd1 (16th August 2014), Frank V (16th August 2014), Natalia (16th August 2014), Wind (16th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

and it feeds into the disenfranchising of humanity by presenting the Pleiadeans, Cassiopeians, Orions or whomever as The Cavalry That Will Come And Save Us All ™.
    I heartily agree times ten with this!!.This is the danger and many times the truth of dipping your toes unwarily into such waters,We are the cavalry,now,here....there is nothing after that.

It is a dupe to believe otherwise.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Frank V (16th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you all for sharing in this thread <3

feel free to digress, I'm ok with that.

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn

Considering that Andromeda is 2.5 million lightyears away from the Milky Way, that last sentence is simply incorrect. If that is what Wikipedia says - I'll have to read it again in greater detail to know whether it did - then Wikipedia is wrong. But then again, that wouldn't be the first time, either. ;-)

With quantum teleportation - or "hyperspace jumping", if you will - distances would be irrelevant as time itself is factored out. We get visitors here who aren't even from the local cluster. ;-)

Thank you Amethyst for letting us drift off-topic

Aragorn, Wikipedia is far from perfect but its imperfections do not explain every misunderstanding. I am telling you that there are two Andromedas. There is the distant galaxy you mention, which was only identified as such in the 20th century, after Hubble discovered the existence of such extragalactic objects. M31 is only called Andromeda because of its position in the Andromeda constellation, which is the group of fairly local stars next to Cassiopeia. These two naked eye constellations were so named, along with the rest, thousands of years ago by the ancient Greeks, who knew nothing about other galaxies, and would have just seen a nebulous… nebula. If you don’t trust Wiki, try this:
    http://www.stargazing.net/david/cons...andromeda.html

According to the myth, Perseus found Andromeda tied to a rock waiting to be eaten by a sea monster after her mother Cassiopeia had claimed that the two of them were more beautiful than the Nereids. Perseus arranges with the parents that if he rescues her he will marry her. Cassiopeia tries to renege on the deal but Andromeda insists on the marriage. When the goddess Athene places their images among the stars (and Perseus also gets a constellation), Robert Graves writes, Cassiopeia ‘for her treachery, is tied in a market-basket which, at some seasons of the year, turns upside-down so that she looks ridiculous. But Athene afterwards placed Andromeda’s image in a more honourable constellation, because she had insisted on marrying Perseus, despite her parents’ ill-faith.’ Graves comments on this myth that its source is probably Marduk who, according to Sitchin, rewrote Annunaki history (myth) wholesale in his own favour:

Quote Andromeda’s story has probably been deduced from a Palestinian icon of the Sun-god Marduk, or his predecessor Bel, mounted on his white horse and killing the sea-monster Tiamat. This myth also formed part of Hebrew mythology: Isaiah mentions that Jehovah (Marduk) hacked Rahab in pieces with a sword (Isaiah li. 9); and according to Job x. 1 and xxvi. 12, Rahab was the Sea. In the same icon, the jeweled, naked Andromeda, standing chained to a rock, is Aphrodite, or Ishtar, or Astarte, the lecherous Sea-goddess, ‘ruler of men’. But she is not waiting to be rescued. Marduk has bound her there himself, after killing her emanation, Tiamat the sea-serpent, to prevent further mischief. In the Babylonian Creation Epic, it was she who sent the flood. Astarte, as Sea-goddess, had temples all along the Palestinian coast, and at Troy she was Hesione, ‘Queen of Asia’, whom Heracles [Hercules] is said to have rescued from another sea-monster.
    While obviously we do have seem to have visitors from all over, including other dimensions, when asked where they come from, they usually answer that names wouldn’t mean anything to earthlings. When you have entities coming from a whole patch of local sky from Cassiopeia to the Pleiades to Sirius to Orion, and using our names to describe their origins, you would expect Andromeda to fit into that pattern. Why do so many come from fairly close stars? Presumably because there are different levels of technology that make short-distance flights more feasible than longer ones – just like small ships were invented before big ones.

Beyond this logical explanation, I have no reason or motive to prefer either Andromeda the constellation or Andromeda the constellation galaxy; I am just intrigued that you should fail to see my point. I expect you have some documentary evidence to back up the galaxy hypothesis, but you haven’t shown us yet.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

David Trd1 (19th August 2014), Frank V (17th August 2014), Stephanie (17th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #33
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Quote Posted by Curt (here)
    Here's a link to the thread you mentioned. The member who had been providing readings, Eternal One, may no longer be active.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...anetary-Origin

Hi Amethyst. There was thread on this a few years back, someone telling people where they came from. I'll see if I can dig it out for you.
    Eternal one says in one of his posts....

' ...for those I have not been able to pinpoint,

you are certainly from the Angelic realms'

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

Curt (17th August 2014), Frank V (17th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria
    Thank you Amethyst for letting us drift off-topic

Aragorn, Wikipedia is far from perfect but its imperfections do not explain every misunderstanding. I am telling you that there are two Andromedas. There is the distant galaxy you mention, which was only identified as such in the 20th century, after Hubble discovered the existence of such extragalactic objects. M31 is only called Andromeda because of its position in the Andromeda constellation, which is the group of fairly local stars next to Cassiopeia. These two naked eye constellations were so named, along with the rest, thousands of years ago by the ancient Greeks, who knew nothing about other galaxies, and would have just seen a nebulous… nebula. If you don’t trust Wiki, try this:
    http://www.stargazing.net/david/cons...andromeda.html

According to the myth, Perseus found Andromeda tied to a rock waiting to be eaten by a sea monster after her mother Cassiopeia had claimed that the two of them were more beautiful than the Nereids. Perseus arranges with the parents that if he rescues her he will marry her. Cassiopeia tries to renege on the deal but Andromeda insists on the marriage. When the goddess Athene places their images among the stars (and Perseus also gets a constellation), Robert Graves writes, Cassiopeia ‘for her treachery, is tied in a market-basket which, at some seasons of the year, turns upside-down so that she looks ridiculous. But Athene afterwards placed Andromeda’s image in a more honourable constellation, because she had insisted on marrying Perseus, despite her parents’ ill-faith.’ Graves comments on this myth that its source is probably Marduk who, according to Sitchin, rewrote Annunaki history (myth) wholesale in his own favour:

Quote Andromeda’s story has probably been deduced from a Palestinian icon of the Sun-god Marduk, or his predecessor Bel, mounted on his white horse and killing the sea-monster Tiamat. This myth also formed part of Hebrew mythology: Isaiah mentions that Jehovah (Marduk) hacked Rahab in pieces with a sword (Isaiah li. 9); and according to Job x. 1 and xxvi. 12, Rahab was the Sea. In the same icon, the jeweled, naked Andromeda, standing chained to a rock, is Aphrodite, or Ishtar, or Astarte, the lecherous Sea-goddess, ‘ruler of men’. But she is not waiting to be rescued. Marduk has bound her there himself, after killing her emanation, Tiamat the sea-serpent, to prevent further mischief. In the Babylonian Creation Epic, it was she who sent the flood. Astarte, as Sea-goddess, had temples all along the Palestinian coast, and at Troy she was Hesione, ‘Queen of Asia’, whom Heracles [Hercules] is said to have rescued from another sea-monster.
    While obviously we do have seem to have visitors from all over, including other dimensions, when asked where they come from, they usually answer that names wouldn’t mean anything to earthlings. When you have entities coming from a whole patch of local sky from Cassiopeia to the Pleiades to Sirius to Orion, and using our names to describe their origins, you would expect Andromeda to fit into that pattern. Why do so many come from fairly close stars? Presumably because there are different levels of technology that make short-distance flights more feasible than longer ones – just like small ships were invented before big ones.

Beyond this logical explanation, I have no reason or motive to prefer either Andromeda the constellation or Andromeda the constellation galaxy; I am just intrigued that you should fail to see my point. I expect you have some documentary evidence to back up the galaxy hypothesis, but you haven’t shown us yet.
    I thank you for your explaining your view more clearly. I had overlooked the fact that ancient cosmogony based upon 2-dimensional descriptions of constellations could indeed still be in use today. When someone talks to me of Andromeda, then I am naturally always assuming that they're talking of the galaxy by that name, which together with the Triangulum and the Milky Way makes up for the local cluster of galaxies. And I assume that this is what they're talking about because this is the scientifically more recent and more correct representation.

On the other hand, many testimonies from whistleblowers and contactees also do mention that we do indeed get intergalactic visitors here, and from far beyond Andromeda or Triangulum, for that matter. Some even claim to come from different universes - or at least: insofar as how humanity itself defines the word "universe". And just as there are significant differences in technology between what is known in the mainstream here on Earth and what is seen from contacts with extraterrestrial visitors, I presume there are equally big differences in technology between these various extraterrestrial civilizations. According to whistleblowers, even the secret space program uses many types of advanced propulsion systems on their alien reproduction vehicles - some use traversable wormholes, others use an electrogravitic propulsion mechanism, yet others use a warp drive, et al.

That all said...

24. Link to Post #35
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A moment that I have been waiting for...

Tonight (can't sleep) I have had plasma beings and Cassiopeia (which Carol Clark said was my origin) on my mind...and I had a feeling to search for them...on wikipidia I had a feeling to click on every object listed and in doing so I will find a picture that I was drawn to before (the reading by Carol)...so I clicked and finally as soon as I saw it, I got butterflies in my stomach, and an ache...this was the one...and how I know...is because about a year ago, I was looking at astronomy pictures on my phone at work (I have loved this since as I was a child, looking at the stars and planets, etc)...and I have at times felt drawn to supernovas...well this particular picture really got me when I first found it, it was amazing and had one of the biggest impacts on me in my whole life of seeing these pics of the cosmos...it was in Cassiopeia! I remember that Carol Clark said that if I look at the constellation of Cassiopeia I will know what one is my star home

Omg! It is this one! (I strongly feel, or, it is closest to my home star?)

Just wow (I just looked at the picture again and got this powerful burning and tingling in my gut, this is it! *giggle*

SN 1572

Last edited by Natalia; 20th October 2014 at 01:06.

25. Link to Post #36
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There isn't much information on the net about Cassiopeians, but these 2 seem to resonate with me

This is exactly how Carol Clark described my home world

"Cassiopeia: a very gentle, harmonious system; explore variations of love and gratitude; hold tremendous compassion, called to help Earth; not a common system to align with."
    http://bigpicturequestions.com/tag/cassiopeia

This could be "me" and my soul family

"The Laquinon species are non-planetary, as their planet was destroyed long ago. There is still a powerful light-grid where this planet used to be, and it is used by this species as a Galactic Archive Records Library. Like braids of rainbow light and geometric structures, where their cities used to be are now complex resonant pillars with multidimensional information lattices woven throughout them, and deep networks running through the interior of the planet's lightbody.

These species can enter Physical or Etheric Form at will, having learned how to vibrate their bodies into higher and lower density states. These teachings are shared and used by highly-developed beings of other species within the Galactic Council, and are of course open to anyone within the Galactic Federation of species to explore and study if they wish to do so.

The Laquinon are Elders in the Galactic Council, as their species has been around since a very early period in our Galaxy's development.

Recent Update:

I have received confirmation that the constellation Cassiopeia is a primary reference and communication portal for this species. Also, it is highly likely that the remnant of a supernova around Cassiopeia A is the actual location where their primary planet used to reside before the star exploded. The radio frequencies being released in this area are very extreme, even for a supernova."

http://adamapollo.info/galactic_netw...actic_council/
    Last edited by Natalia; 20th October 2014 at 10:51.

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hi Amethyst,glad you feel you are getting/found some answers I too have been thinking alot (everyday lol) about what Carol said ,still don't have a clearer picture yet though! One of the confusing things she said,was that i'm not a starseed,i'm something more than that! No idea what she meant.It is a little frustrating not knowing certain things!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to darren For This Post:

Natalia (22nd October 2014)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Here's a link to the thread you mentioned. The member who had been providing readings, Eternal One, may no longer be active.

Hi Amethyst. There was thread on this a few years back, someone telling people where they came from. I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

Interestingly i also asked for a reading on this thread and got the answer of Andromeda/Orion.And reading the info on Andromedans,it did feel like that i could have been from there but i wasn't sure if it was just my mind/ego talking.Maybe i should take another look in that direction!?
    Last edited by darren; 21st October 2014 at 21:35.

29. Link to Post #39
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

I received the Carol Clarke reading recently myself and found I am from the Ariuga system possibly Cappella or M 35 M36 M37 or M38.

We're practically neighbors.
    Hi neighbor.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Natalia (22nd October 2014)

31. Link to Post #40
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by darren (here)
    Hi Amethyst,glad you feel you are getting/found some answers I too have been thinking alot (everyday lol) about what Carol said ,still don't have a clearer picture yet though! One of the confusing things she said,was that i'm not a starseed,i'm something more than that! No idea what she meant.It is a little frustrating not knowing certain things!
    ahhhhh! (I have an idea, but doesn't mean that it is true...)

Quote Posted by darren (here)

Interestingly i also asked for a reading on this thread and got the answer of Andromeda/Orion.And reading the info on Andromedans,it did feel like that i could have been from there but i wasn't sure if it was just my mind/ego talking.Maybe i should take another look in that direction!?
    I don't usually like to point out when I don't believe in something that someone is doing "spiritually" and very much most often I keep quiet about it, but, for me, I did not see/feel that that person could accurately find someone's true star origin/home for most people using that method at the time - I could be wrong and I'm not saying that he is not intuitive in other ways and this is nothing against the person who I know nothing about...

And, he only has listed the most new agey popular star systems on there...mine was not on there...and neither was Fairy Friends...but perhaps we have visited places on that list...?...)
    Last edited by Natalia; 22nd October 2014 at 06:05.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast