+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VIDEO !Perfect Bust Of The Immigrant Children On Trains Scam!

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Exclamation VIDEO !Perfect Bust Of The Immigrant Children On Trains Scam!

ALERT ALERT BEWARE THAT THERE IS NOW IRREFUTABLE VIDEO PROOF THAT THE CHILDREN FROM S. AMERICA ON THE TRAINS IS A COMPLETE SHAM!!

MOST OF THESE LINKS HAVE ALREADY BEEN LOCKED DOWN.
    GET THIS VIDEO OUT BELOW BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS TOO!
    http://therebel.org/en/video/player/26/589

During the investigation launched to produce this video, it was proven that there are no beast train derailing, and no children on these trains. This was uncovered during interviews of three different security forces totally separate from each other, an additional interview of a well informed witness, and an interview of a man who was obviously secret police who rides the trains frequently to keep those who do ride safe (from what I could tell he did not do arrests).

ALL interviewed produced the exact same numbers for people on the trains (20-30 per day and very few (if any) children.
    August 16 2014
    SOURCE LINK~~~~> http://jimstonefreelance.com/

This site has no software at all on it, let alone MALWARE!
    This site has been put in a malware filter over the train report, it really tweaked some noses. ADDITIONALLY, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO JAVA ON THIS SITE, SO ANY WARNINGS TO UPDATE JAVA ARE NSA TRAPS, DO NOT CLICK THEM!

This was all triggered by the train video which PROVES THE CHILDREN VANISHING FROM CENTRAL AMERICA ARE ALL KIDNAPPED AND NEVER SEE AMERICA, IT WAS A PERFECT BUST AND SOMEONE IS PISSED

Due to Youtube censorship, the video is now being served by The Rebel For linking out, you can link the version on The Rebel HERE ( http://therebel.org/en/video/player/26/589 ), For what it is worth, you can try Youtube HERE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORMihl_hT8 ), (but keep in mind it probably won't work) and for permanent archiving, a copy can be downloaded from this web site (in 240 p) HERE ( http://jimstonefreelance.com/ ) and I will try to do a higher quality version for archiving soon, but it has to be small for my server to handle it.
    A whistleblower from Central America informed this site:
    "Nicaraguan mothers have been warning their kids to stay away from gringos, especially women and ESPECIALLY ones claiming to work for NGO's or missionary types. Apparently, there have been a lot of "runaways" and young pregnant teens going missing and the locals there are 'very suspicious' that they're being taken by these people. After thinking about it, I believe this would be a perfect plan - go to Central American countries, set up orgs to help children, once the kids are under their legal guardianship, they can then take them out of the countries without a trace and do whatever they want with them.

The train story we see in the MSM is just a psy op to keep mothers in Central America from asking too many questions about where Bobby went and the video proves it. Obviously then the "children at the border meme" is busted, since the trains are supposedly how they are getting there, and they are nowhere to be seen on these trains.
    Precise details about this follow today's top listed posts. This video was a major work, typical in content to what 60 minutes would put out minus the disinfo.

94.543% of attempted views of the train video blocked by Youtube
    AND, as a result of this video, someone put this web site into a malware warning list, CUTE! SO THEY ARE CRAPPING BRICKS OVER THE TRAIN BUST, IT HAS STRUCK A NERVE, ARCHIVE AND POST!
    UPDATE: The Rebel cached this video to circumvent Youtube censorship, Screw Youtube, just view it elsewhere Thanks!
    This number was extrapolated by taking the number of attempted views via click and dividing the actual number of views showing on Youtube by it. Bottom line? That video is CENSORED and no one I have spoken to has been able to see it, Youtube just says it is not there, when it definitely is, the link is not broken. As a result, I have cached that video on this site in 240 P which at least works (and The Rebel posted it as well.) To minimize file size it is encoded as 3gp, which your computer may not recognize. If it does not auto play, tell your computer to open it with Windows Media Player, it works. And additionally, I will do a printed transcript with embedded audio files on this site.

The video is a perfect bust of the children on trains scam, and it DOES matter because it is for one a shining example of how the media lies, and two, it probably blew the lid off of a huge child theft / slave / whatever they do with stolen children scam. I am going to call the U.S. border situation a psy op, there are at most, in the words of rail security, three or four children every two or three days IN TOTAL FOR ALL OF MEXICO, NOT THOUSANDS and the video irrevocably busts the beast train derailments as hoaxes with crisis actors.

I will try to have a decent presentation in print by Monday, obviously they are not going to let the video survive, it is simply too perfect a bust of a scam some very powerful people want to keep perpetuating.

Even web sites I have previously been at odds with have noted the Youtube tampering with the train video.
    The Rebel wrote:

Hi Jim,

Apparently Jewtube is messing with your new train video, so I've uploaded it on the video section of the Rebel Site.

Youtube is doing this to me all the time. Even if they allow me to upload a video and don't delete it supposesdly because of copyright breaches, they don't show it in most of the important countries.

Rebel of Oz
    Editor/Publisher
    The Rebel - Home of the Goyim Resistance

My response:
    When I discovered the truth about this, I had visions of the elite simply taking the kids, cooking them up and serving them like pork to stuff their egos with how great they are, obviously this is probably not happening but when they are vanishing into nowhere and nowhere to be seen on ANY train, it makes one wonder, especially since informers have told me:

" Nicaraguan mothers have been warning their kids to stay away from gringos, especially women and ESPECIALLY ones claiming to work for NGO's or missionary types. Apparently, there have been a lot of "runaways" and young pregnant teens going missing and the locals there are 'very suspicious' that they're being taken by these people. After thinking about it, I believe this would be a perfect plan - go to Central American countries, set up orgs to help children, once the kids are under their legal guardianship, they can then take them out of the countries without a trace and do whatever they want with them.

THE TRAIN BUST PROVES THAT IN FACT, THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON, AND THEREFORE THAT VIDEO IS OF EPIC IMPORTANCE. Since they cannot refute the video, which documents it all with pin point accuracy, they have to resort to slander and phony java screens and malware warnings. There is no software here, NO ACTIVE CODE, NOTHING THAT CAN TRIGGER A LEGITIMATE WARNING AT ALL.
    The video has been posted by The Rebel, to be issued from The Rebel's own server because Youtube has been blocking 95 percent of attempted accesses. Despite the fact that The Rebel and I have had a few fights, if The Rebel is going to take on this issue, then drive them a bunch of traffic by posting this video EVERYWHERE.

Emil wrote:
    Hi Jim This is presumably one of the attacks you are experiencing. Today when I attempted to open your website the following loaded. Of course I did not accept it and repeated the process several times. Every time it re-loaded one of the following two screen images that I assume are links to a trojan horse or other malware. 'Your JAVA Plugin is too low, causing the current sites and related softwares can not be opened properly . . ' and 'acceptedthe'. Clearly whoever wrote this cannot write in English, 'too low' and 'current sites', 'softwares', 'can not', 'acceptedthe' all show this to be a poor hoax. Additionally I am sure Java would be able to detect whether or not I am using Windows.

Putting the mouse over the link but not clicking it showed an address, something like www.yupdownload.com/ followed by further characters.

To get round this I opened Startpage, entered your address and your page through their proxy and your page loaded fine.

A little while later I again attempted to open your site and it opened correctly without either of the trojan horse pages.

This is very poorly done. I would have thought that the sort of people who would be endeavouring to block people from seeing your site would have not have made the poor job shown above. But look what a hash was made of Obama's birth cert!

Have other people had similar messages? What happened to those who did click the link?

Perhaps you would warn your readers of this scam.

The upside is that it can be taken as evidence that you are over the target!

Kind regards

Emil

My response
    These fools will NOT have me looking over my shoulder, just in the shadows ahead, thanks for the heads up!

Youtube refusing to serve the train video to many people.
    Readers are complaining that Youtube is refusing to allow the train video to load, but what would you expect when at the peak of the pyramid the people controlling Youtube are running the scam I busted.-

-SO-
    If it does not work when you click HERE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IORMihl_hT8 ),WHICH SHOULD BE A 19 MINUTE VIDEO STARTING OUT WITH THE WORDS THIS IS JIM STONE, I have made a low def version available for direct download HERE ( http://jimstonefreelance.com/illegalchildren.3gp ). It at least proves the bust is legitimate but is 240p.

The Youtube version is HD, and decent HD at that but if they are going to force me to publish a postage stamp sized version that this site can handle, I will. I figured something was amiss when subscribers tripled into the triple digits over it within a couple hours but then everything just totally stopped at 280 views. That makes no sense.

This video now would, in court, be considered prosecutable evidence against the perpetrators of the children on trains scam because 4 of the witnesses are official people with complete credibility, two from state run police forces.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 17th August 2014 at 07:46.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

halffull (17th August 2014), Lifebringer (17th August 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th August 2014), Nasu (22nd August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: VIDEO !Perfect Bust Of The Immigrant Children On Trains Scam!

Well they couldn't stir up a riot among Fergison residents, now they hit the labeled conspiracy people with rumor of immigrant children being smuggled on trains to various places in the nation. Another shiny object, don't fall for it, keep paying attention and not to one site. 3- 5 links minimum of info, should be bounced around until the truth shakes out. Lots about to happen, but the cold winds of winter will make it feel worse, so prepare people. You must travel light to save yourselves if cataclysm happens. Keep your seeds in dry places in zip locks and styrofoam containers as they will float and lightweight. Lots of triple antibiotic ointment for scrapes, or cuts and wite sheets cut or old holy socks bleached sterilized, and put in plastic sandwich baggies, inside study coolers that latch lock seal. Remember lean on Jesus when the times get rocky, rough, and scary or horrific. These evil entities will stop at nothing to try and shock and awe the public. If you're in a league w/other beasts that sacrifice children to a evil entity, there is nothing more shocking to the system, so they apparently no longer have their souls. If they do, it's a very slim part that allows them to pass in between our daily lives, unknowing of their serial warmongering dreams of profit.

They picked the right generation to "mess" with. After all this time, someone has to full awaken in the human 3 D matrix, and as far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. United we stand against tyranny, divided we fail. I don't have to like every cotton picking thing you like, and you don't have to agree w/every cotton picking thing I like, but one thing is for sure, "we all agree that it ends with our uniting to change it as "peacefully as possible" but yet these snakes will be met with just as much venom when they attack the innocents around the world. WE must officially connect their companies that need to be "boycotted/financially halted." Hit them in the pocket, offshore bank account, and interest collection dens, when they have nothing to "skim the top" with. They have to pay the goons, and when the money runs out, there're ours to prosecute. They can't spend it all on elections, mercs, jets, yacht parties, coke to hook the girls and boys, and pay for "crooked cop protection."

When they murder and trails lead back to them, seek out their judiciary connections, as soon as they have their day of court date. See who represents them, pays for them or is bribing them. There are good patriots in accounting positions, that can do this. Don't just count the beans, find out where the beans are coming from.

A lot of them have done some pretty horrific stuff in the past and used murder to silence, but with the internet...they simply can't stop the truth from reaching millions of others paying attention and therefore forewarned is forearmed. After all the nations we rescued or aided, there isn't one, this country's leadership, hasn't stabbed in the back at least once. Hopefully, faithfully, people to people drum, meditation, call to our Creator who can end all of it in a twinkling of an eye, when we ourselves don't see the dark forces around us, hidden in our daily intake of life, whatever the hurdle/course/path. Aware, is forearmed, and around the world everyone is paying attention to what happens to the actual flesh and blood, play by the rules, people in this country, under this coup by cabal, where even the elected officials hands are tied, and our voices aren't even brought for a vote.

It's "V" time people and if you don't, things can always get worse, so nip it, vote for "people" not corporation tentacles and we can prosecute for the next 20 years if necessary to get them all around the world.

Remember it's our torch/future now, our children's torch in 30 years and their children's in 40, so let's lay this justice and fair play foundation of equality and NO hate of ethnicity, color, religious faith, or gender. This is much bigger than our egos, so let it go, and let God in to strengthen the mind, body and spirit within. He needs us to open the doors to our hearts and call on him as we find this that we alone cannot get rid of. Sometimes the plan has to coincide in sycronicity, and we simply don't know what all the pieces are. Do what you can with Yehsua's guidance and love, and let God handle the evil entities of yestercenturies of control and illegal intervention according to Universal Law. It is through Him/Divine Mother and Son that this will come to a swift end, and the removal for all to see. November 2014 sever the tentacles in the flesh and blood people's Houses. The media control warmongering elites, the political punters/pundits, and the liars that vote for stock profits in those Houses, have everything to gain, if the ptw, were to get back in, so reverse is not the way to go, we must drive like there's a money vampire behind us, hungrily in persuit. WE must flee their lairs of lies, and murder, and don't go to their parties. Remember the witches of eastwich movie when the simply ignored them and didn't participate in the devils plans of destruction. Don't buy from them, if you can avoid it. Don't pay for their programming, if you can get off their communication grid of tv as much as possible. When you turn the tv on, the program picks this up like a ratings, however there is a receiver for when you aren't watching. Who know what they do with the screens these days, that can possible broadcast/peek in as you sleep. Just saying, prepare, stay alert, and don't believe the hype of the paid elite media, seek it out yourself, from the people in those lands media, because there is lots and lots that is being kept from our citizen's ears.
    Hmmm...?
    Perhaps because the elites know, once we know who's over there in out names, doing God knows what, that we would stretch them out along Main Street for prosecution in those states who's name they represent, court system. Regular laws the average Joe or Jane follow, must be applied here also. They have the money to tie it up for years, therefore, DEMAND A BRACELET/ANKLET on their foot 24/7. And if they blame their bad judgement calls on alcohol, them put them in a program while they serve time to get them off alcohol. Socialpathic tendancies only enhance on alcohol. So if they blame it on alcohol and won't come clean about them just being the rottenest seed on the planet, then let the time fit the crime. 20 years of AA meetings is enough to set anyone straight, and if they are old, it will be good for them to be forced to examine their actions as we have to correct them on the way outta here.

IN other words to those who try to destroy us: "Tough chippies, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it!"

Jail 'em and let the people look at them in see through cages, like they peeked in on everyone elses life. Let them go on a microphone out side their domain, and let the victims of the deeds, say whatever, whenever, however they want to these beasts.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 17th August 2014 at 11:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Nasu (22nd August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread