+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emperical proof Ferguson, MO is a STATE SPONSORED PSY OP!

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Emperical proof Ferguson, MO is a STATE SPONSORED PSY OP!

Agent provocateurs are an old game, and when I got onto the trail of a busload of agent provocateurs that were bussed in from Chicago, provocateurs who got off the bus near the police and forced an aggressive response by throwing Molotov cocktails at them and lighting the place on fire, The computer I was using that was working PERFECT prior for a couple hours straight just suddenly locked up and could not get onto the web AT ALL with ANY browser. I left that mess behind for the cyber cafe to deal with and went to a different one to post this.

Why would a computer lock up just because I got onto a topic and started digging? the answer is obvious, someone in power does not want the word about these provocateurs getting out. Even still, if there was a psy op going on the police were aware of, their assault on the news crew was not justified. If the police had other things to worry about, WHY GAS A NEWS CREW AND TAKE THEIR EQUIPMENT? Very odd, perhaps that news crew got evidence of these provocateurs or nailed some video the police were ashamed of. That certainly backfired.

I am going to try to get to the bottom of this story, but all the details I have right now is that all the violence was staged by a busload of imported provocateurs from Chicago. That ought to give people something to go on, and CAUTION: USE A LINUX LIVE CD OR DISPOSABLE COMPUTER FOR THIS ONE, someone does not want this topic looked into.

Here are some pictures of proven agent provocateurs from other uprisings. You can tell these are actors quite easily.

In the first image, it is easy to see the guy is not Muslim because he is wearing a gold ring. BUSTED, Muslim men do not wear gold AND ADDITIONALLY no jewelry AT ALL except for a plain silver wedding ring on the left hand. This man's ring is worn on the right hand, BUSTED even if it is not gold.

The next one is too silly to even point out what is wrong, what is this, Halloween? Anyway, this photo was posted after they were busted for being fake.

Take a look at the boots the police are wearing in the last provocateur photo, it is good for a laugh, they are the same as the boots the agent provocateurs are wearing. They all had a good laugh together later . . . . . and there is no doubt this is going on in Ferguson as we speak. The news crew may have figured it out, thus necessitating the confiscation of their gear.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

halffull (17th August 2014), Joe Sustaire (17th August 2014), joeecho (17th August 2014), Kez (17th August 2014), Nasu (22nd August 2014), nicktobias7 (17th August 2014), Omni (17th August 2014), panopticon (17th August 2014), spiritguide (17th August 2014), the voice (18th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Emperical proof Ferguson, MO is a STATE SPONSORED PSY OP!

SOURCE ~~~~> http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...s-in-ferguson/
    DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson

What the mainstream media is not reporting is beginning to leak out from local citizens in St. Louis and from an informant from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who are all telling a different story that the one you are seeing on Fox, CNN and CBS. First, the locals are reporting that the rioting has spread far beyond the Ferguson city limits. Rioting is taking place as far away as St. Charles which is located approximately 20 miles away from Ferguson. Second, more people are becoming aware that the police chief of Ferguson, Thomas Jackson, is not in control of his own police force as he has relinquished control to DHS.
    DHS Is Fanning the Flames of Violence

In the past five days I have been contacted, via one of my most trusted sources, a member of DHS who is opposed to the events and DHS involvement in Ferguson, Missouri. This source stated that DHS is running the Ferguson Police Department and their actions are designed to antagonize and to provoke the locals to violence. He further stated that he believed that the ultimate goal is to inflame the local citizens to such a point martial law will be declared.

In even a more shocking revelation, this DHS source stated that the rioting and looting which followed the shooting death of 18 year old, Michael Brown, was encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers.

Lending support to this latest accusation of DHS complicity in the rioting was the behavior of the Ferguson Police Department during the looting. During the civil unrest, the behavior of the Ferguson Police was to simply create a perimeter around the looting and allow it to continue. This violates every tenet of law enforcement. It more resembles quarantine procedures practiced by DHS, Northcom and the National Guard. The police should have moved to intervene to stop the looting and prevent the spread of violence. If the situation was beyond the control of the police, then the National Guard should have been brought in. Given the revelation of the DHS source, it seems plausible that his story of wanting the violence to escalate appears to be the case.
    The Ferguson Police Deliberately Antagonizes the Media for Doing Their Job

Both Ryan Reilly, of the Huffington Post, and Washington Post reporter, Wesley Lowery, were working in a McDonald’s in Ferguson, Missouri, when a SWAT team suddenly descended upon the restaurant. After being told to stop recording the proceedings, and refusing, both men were then violently arrested in yet another case of Ferguson police brutality. Please note that recording police officers is a legal act. Lowery was shoved into a soda machine. One of Ferguson’s finest slammed Ryan Reilly’s head against glass. Lowery told the police that this would be on the front page of the Washington Post tomorrow and the officer responded, “Yeah, well you will be in my jail cell tonight”.
    "Hey Chief, who's in charge"?

Thomas Jackson is supposed to be the Chief of Police in Ferguson, Missouri. Thomas Jackson has largely been reduced to a figure head and is not in command of his own paramilitary police force that has been outfitted and equipped by DHS. Jackson has so completely lost control of his own force, he expressed extreme surprise when he was told by reporter Matt Pearce that reporters Reilley and Lowery were being arrested (see tweet below). Does the Chief know that other members of the media are being threatened for merely covering the events as reporters are mandated and permitted to do? If this “Chief” had control of his police force, he would have strict rules for dealing with the media and these rules would not consist of promoting the police brutality described below. The last thing a police chief should want is to alienate the media in hostile and controversial situation. This Chief should be arresting any provocateurs who have infiltrated his department and are giving orders. Instead, he is laying down in the face of illegitimate DHS authority which is operating in violation of the 10th Amendment. Thomas Jackson needs to immediately resign.

Matt Pearce ✔ @mattdpearce

Follow

I just called Ferguson police chief to ask about @WesleyLowery and @ryanjreilly, told him what I knew. His response: “Oh, God.”
    5:30 PM – 13 Aug 2014

Lowery and Reilly are not the only reporters are not the only media being harassed by the out of control paramilitary force from Ferguson. Al-Jazeera reporters were hit with tear gas canisters. Other reporters tell stories of having Ferguson Swat Teams points guns at them and threatening them.

In the following tweet, Lowery describes the police brutality of his arrest.
    Wesley Lowery ✔ @WesleyLowery

Follow

Officers slammed me into a fountain soda machine because I was confused about which door they were asking me to walk out of
    5:44 PM – 13 Aug 2014
    Where’s Obama?

treyvon and obama

When Treyvon Martin was shot and killed last year, Obama said that he could identify with Martin. He took Martin’s side. Why isn’t Obama expressing the same outrage with regard to the murder of unarmed Michael Brown?
    Where's Obama's outrage for Michael Brown?

Where’s Obama’s outrage for Michael Brown?
    Instead, Obama issues the weakest statement that I have ever witnessed in the face of such horrific violence and goes back to playing golf? Is this his way of the letting the events unfold in the face of DHS provocation? Meanwhile, this President is now doing what he does best.

Maybe he can call a "Mulligan" on his presidency.

The Ferguson Event Was Rehearsed Two Years Earlier
    People from St. Louis have brought to my attention that these events were “rehearsed” two years ago. Here is a local news report which ran about this martial law training in just another of life’s little coincidences.

Analysis

One of my readers sent me Michael Snyder’s account of DOJ involvement in the activities on the ground in Ferguson. Snyder reported that “DOJ agents will be “conducting training” for Ferguson protesters that will focus on “best practices for participating in protests”. I have no doubt that the Snyder account is accurate and that the provocations are designed to promote antagonism is a multi-agency endeavor. This also serves to explain Obama’s incredibly weak response to this crisis.

There are many who believe that the desire of the DHS and the globalists is to get the civil unrest to spread like wildfire across the country which would result in the implementation of martial law. I have no doubt that martial law is the goal of this administration for a variety of reasons that I have previously covered (e.g. prelude and acceptance of American involvement in World War III, etc.). However, I do not think that the DOJ and DHS have the manpower to pull this off all over the country. Yes, I do expect to see more “Ferguson type of events”, but not widespread enough to lead to nationwide martial law.

These events in Ferguson are a stepping stone towards ramping up the anti-government rhetoric. Watch the national programming, the commentaries offered by the hosts consist of this persistent phrase “I cannot believe that this happening in America”. I even heard this phrase uttered on Entertainment Tonight. The national media is fanning the flames. So, you ask, if this is only a stepping stone, where is this leading?

An aroused America will not accept mandatory vaccines. You may have noticed that the national media has pulled back from covering Ebola in favor of the events in Jefferson. If I were to make an educated guess, I would say that after the civil unrest begins to dissipate, we will see some kind of outbreak of Ebola. Vaccinations will become mandatory and your will have 10,000 Ferguson, Missouri’s and that’s is what we will see the implementation of nationwide martial law. After all, do you really think the money being put forth to fund an Ebola vaccine which is being spent by Monsanto (Tekmira) and GSK, is really going to go to waste? Remember America, sunlight is the best disinfectant.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Joe Sustaire (17th August 2014), joeecho (17th August 2014), Nasu (22nd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Whether we care to admit it or not, the globalists have brought the people of this country to the battlefield.

There is a lot to be learned from the events in Ferguson, MO. Most notably, as we progress through the three stages of revolution, it is important to note that the fight between self-determination and self-rule vs. the autocratic aims of the globalists is about to turn deadly.
    Stage One of the Revolution

The first stage of a revolution, is a war of ideas and a campaign for the truth. This is what we in the alternative media are trying to accomplish with our talk shows and websites. We are locked into a war of words and if we fail to use our words to awaken all of humanity, many of us realize that we are hopelessly lost and the globalists will carve us up for dinner. The globalist forces used to dominate the message. Despite the fact that 98% of the media is controlled by globalist controlled business interests consisting of five mega corporations, who in turn are controlled one way or another, by the members of the Federal Reserve, the globalists no longer own the message of the airwaves.

The Leichtman Research Group reports that there are presently 49,915,000 broadband subscribers versus 49,910,000 cable subscribers. These figures may suggest the inevitable transition to an Internet-dominated future for television.

As you just heard in this video, only 20% of the population trusts the media. The game is up, the mainstream media is officially becoming the dinosaur media.

When Coast to Coast left the alternative media and became part of the censored mainstream media, that put the show on the road to life support.

Art Bell used to be the king of night time radio. His show was creative and captured much of America’s listening audience’s imagination. However, when Art sold control of his show to Premiere Networks and ultimately to Clear Channel Communications, Art lost a good portion of his editorial control and Coast to Coast was never the same. Eventually, Art left Coast and it has been nothing but a ratings slide ever since, except for the brief breath of fresh air provided by John B. Wells.

After a period of prolonged instability following the departure of Art Bell as the primary host of Coast to Coast, George Noory entered the scene in 2003 where he has since remained. However, Noory’s listening numbers are nothing to write home about. Once upon a time, some estimated that Art Bell had somewhere around 6-12 million listeners on any given night. In contrast, Noory’s numbers are a much smaller 275,000 to 300,000 listeners per night. Interestingly, the Hagmann and Hagmann report boasts very similar numbers on a good night. Further, Alex Jones averages two million listeners per week, which averages about 400,000 per day which is leaving Coast to Coast in the rear view mirror. If Coast to Coast is to remain a viable entity, they will have to begin to embrace the pioneer spirit of Art Bell and John B. Wells.

When John B. Wells joined coast, his numbers were anywhere between 750,000 to 1.2 million listeners for any given Saturday night. This ratings disparity could not have resonated well with George Noory.

There were some who were in favor of making Wells the permanent host of the show during the week. This idea was met with draconian repression in an effort to preserve the status quo. George Noory has proven to be a good corporate employee and a great protector of the corporate interest and that is first and foremost in importance to management at Clear Channel. This speaks to the clear message of what Coast to Coast has become.

One has to go no further than Steve Quayle’s website to understand the seismic shift in who the public is following with regard to getting their news. Steve has one of the largest websites in the world. In the alternative media, he is in the top three. He has 1,533 websites that follow his work and publications on a daily basis. This exponentially increases his reach in a way that would have not been possible before the introduction of the Internet.

The numbers are in, and as you can see below, people would rather go to sites like Steve Quayle, or listen to Doug and Joe Hagmann, rather than get their news from CNN, Fox, HLN or MSNBC.

In contemporary times, the coverage of the tragic events in Ferguson, MO., speaks volumes. The MSM is presenting a vanilla version of the police state tactics in Ferguson. Sources on the Internet are dominating the description of the events in Ferguson. For example, most Internet readers know that DHS is using agent provocateurs to exacerbate tensions and events on both sides in Ferguson.

Sometime back, Brzezinski lamented the fact that the globalists were losing control and the people were waking up. Brzezinski was correct and the globalists are beginning to lose the battle on which side is going to control the dialogue.

The message is clear, if the globalists cannot control the dialogue and continue to obfuscate the truth, they will turn violent in an effort to control the people. I submit that is exactly what is happening. Ernie Hancock, the publisher of FreedomsPhoenix told me that 60% of younger adults are getting their news from digital sources and that number is sure to grow exponentially. Conversely, globalist insider, Zbigniew Brzezinski, says that the much feared “global political awakening” is in full swing and it constitutes the biggest threat to the globalist domination of the planet. However, Brzezinski also stated, in a very prophetic manner, it is easier “to kill one million people than it is to control one million people”.

The stage one battle for control of the message is slowly being won by the alternative media.
    Stage Two of the Revolution

Stage two of a revolution consists of civil disobedience or nonviolent resistance. In Ferguson, we see a local police force that is armed like an occupation force in Afghanistan.They have physically abused members of the media for simply doing their job.

2 reporters arrested

ferguson arresting reporters news release

Both the local citizens of Ferguson and the DHS controlled police force are showing absolute contempt for each other.

DHS controlled police taking aim on Americans.

DHS controlled police taking aim on Americans in Ferguson, MO.

Please note the white faces. This is not the racially divisive issue that is being promoted by the MSM. All Americans have had enough. "Hands up don't shoot"!

Please note the white faces protesting in Ferguson, MO. This is not the racially divisive issue that is being promoted by the MSM. It does not matter that Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson. This civil disobedience push back by the people would happen in any community in this country. With 80% of the people mistrusting the MSM and the fact that Americans must live under a government that they hold in contempt, as evidenced by Congress’ 7% approval rating, most Americans have had enough. “HANDS UP DON’T SHOOT!”

In the last decade, the number of people murdered by police has reached 5,000. The number of soldiers killed since the inception of the Iraq war number 4489. Over 40,000 military style “knock and announce” police raids a year. Do you know the most recent numbers of non-military US citizens killed by terrorism worldwide? That number is 17. You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting than you do a terrorist.

dhs more likely to be killed by a terrorist

The Globalists have declared war on American civil disobedience and the manifestation of this declaration is the heavily militarized police forces across America and the new East German Stasi mentality.
    Brzezinski "Easier to kill a million ..."

Brzezinski “Easier to kill a million …” He has the President’s ear and it is hard not to take this threat seriously.
    Stage Three: All Out War

Most of the nation stands with the people in Ferguson in opposition to the occupation forces who illegally seized control of the city. American citizens have accomplished two things: (1) They are winning the propaganda battle for the hearts and minds of their fellow countrymen; and, (2) Americans are increasingly engaging in civil disobedience against the illegitimate use of police state tactics against the people of this country.

Stage three is normally characterized by a direct physical confrontation with the powers that be which involves a large number of citizens. We have certainly seen this in Ferguson. However, we are also seeing the government employ asymmetrical warfare tactics against the American people as exemplified by the massive illegal immigration into this country which began late last spring. We are also witnessing the Ebola threat in which our government is doing nothing in terms of containment as they continue with the policy of not health screening illegal immigrants. In the context of current events, it is hard to believe that Ebola will not be used as a weapon against legitimate self-expression by American citizens.

Conclusion

A successful revolution cannot simply jump to stage three without having progressed through the first two stages. The first two stages are the necessary prerequisites that the globalists require to build the cohesiveness that they will need to begin the roundups, the murder, the mayhem and the total subjugation. False flag attacks are a prominent part of the transition between stage two and stage three rebellion. False flag attacks also provide the justification and also galvanizes the pro-governmental forces to a point in which they begin to enslave the people. Why do you think the NDAA and the John Warner Defense Act were passed?

I am not an advocate for revolution because it will potentially give the globalists what they desire, total control. At the end of the day, the people will not decide the battlefield for revolution if it is to occur. The globalists have already made that determination. I am afraid that there is no turning back. The events in Ferguson may be looked upon by historians as a trigger event for what is to come.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Joe Sustaire (17th August 2014), joeecho (17th August 2014), Nasu (22nd August 2014), spiritguide (17th August 2014), Zionbrion (17th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

I would agree with Stone's evaluation.

There are many reports of this from alt/anon in Ferguson and even now from AP:

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Quote On Saturday, some residents said it appeared the violent acts were being committed by people who came from other suburbs or states.
    Source
    Remember "agent provocateur"?
    -- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

joeecho (17th August 2014), linksplatinum (17th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

There are also some websites that will allow you to post to your heart's content until you cross a certain group or subject matter. Taking a certain stance on the "chosen" ones and Sandy Hook are off limits at godlike productions, as was the phony "purge" event they tried to hype into an actual one Friday. I understand infowars has had similar issues through the years, though I rarely visit that fear porn site anymore.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

joeecho (17th August 2014), linksplatinum (17th August 2014), Nasu (22nd August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I laughed aloud when I read 'nation wide martial law'. Completely mathematically logistaically impossible. Also, police ARE trained to create a perimeter and let rioting resume inside it. Ive seen the Border Patrol do it on this side of TJ, its something they teach/instruct/implement. Aside from those small things, i liked reading this material, good info to stay vigilant.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

linksplatinum (17th August 2014), Nasu (22nd August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    There are also some websites that will allow you to post to your heart's content until you cross a certain group or subject matter. Taking a certain stance on the "chosen" ones and Sandy Hook are off limits at godlike productions, as was the phony "purge" event they tried to hype into an actual one Friday. I understand infowars has had similar issues through the years, though I rarely visit that fear porn site anymore.
    IMO, This is an all inclusive observation. The only difference is in to what degree this is actively pursued. Of note is that is can fluctuate depending on the current circumstances for the website/ entity and trending opinions.

Control is the agenda no matter where you go whether in the physical or internet/ technology/ intellectual.

The control mechanism is based on fear of losing what one has and/ or fear to limits in market share.

+ Reply to Thread