+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tell me something about yourself

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Tell me something about yourself

I like this thread. It's nice to get a more personal handle on people.
    For myself the following are some things that apply to me...
    I'm a tall ship sailor
    I'm a nurse
    I know how to make cheese from fresh cows milk
    I've a decent grasp of celestial navigation
    I'm a Red Wings fan
    I speak a little Irish
    When I was a very broke single mother of five and in nursing school...I poached deer. (and can drop a deer with one shot from a .22 rifle)
    I admit that at times, I am afraid for what I sense is coming...afraid for my families future.
    And yes, I get the whole "you're focus determines your reality" thing (bless you Yoda). But still, there are times and I guess it's almost a kind of mourning.
    For me, it's an up and down process and 'feelings' have a way of sneaking up on me when I'm not watching.
    Anyways...peace and love
    Ki
    We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
    Calloway

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ki's For This Post:

Heartsong (30th October 2010), jack (28th October 2010), Victoria Tintagel (28th October 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

I cant pretend that im in anyways perfect, but im giving it my best shot. I like the simple things in life such as kindness from strangers, compassion and brotherhood.
    Sometimes I like to go for a walk on my own at night when the stars are out and talk to the sky wondering if someones actually listening, and hoping that the neighbours arent watching.

During the day I go to college persuing a degree in psychology which i know will never happen as the world thats to come wont cater for that kind of thing, but it keeps me somewhat connected with my peers which is the real reason why im there. I like to make friends and explore other peoples point of view and try to see what the world looks like from their eyes. And also enjoy having a laugh and enjoying others company and brother/sisterhood

I love to explore myself, especially my emotional self, and find ways in which I can improve that in order to get an even flow of energy and in the process avoid experiencing too much pain. But its clear to me now that pain is a part of life, as it seems that i have to experience a "lifetimes worth" before i can actually come to a place of harmony. I want to help the people of this planet in whatever way is possible, and i feel that is through finding out what makes us tick, and then figuring out whats making us tick badly in order to fix it. That too, is a work in progress, a pretty major one too.

In the evening time I like to spend my time lying down on my bed and moving energetic blockages out of my system, and considering my circumstances growing up, theres a lot of blockages. But im making progress which is good, and hopefully becoming a more loving and caring person in the process.

Thats me in a nutshell

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

Caren (28th October 2010)

5. Link to Post #23
    illuminate

Beautiful thread!

I AM a lover of all things, even YOU!
    My favorite color is any shade of blue.

I love to create... and expressing myself through art, dancing and singing, truly brings me the most joy.

I believe that laughing is ALWAYS the best medicine and it's by far my most favorite thing to do

I love hugs, animals and nature.
    I see beauty in every being... and can find it anywhere I look.

I don't see us as apart from God, I believe WE ARE GOD.

I wish for complete autonomy, equality and liberation from all that binds us.
    I pray for peace and love to all!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

Alliamber (10th February 2011), benevolentcrow (10th February 2011), Caren (28th October 2010), ditting (10th February 2011), MzVaFf (28th October 2010), rosie (10th November 2010), Ross (28th October 2010), The One (28th October 2010), yaksuit (10th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

You are beautiful Illuminate!!

I can relate to everything you said... except your favorite color

Yes ...we are Creators. We are Gods.

I am God<---a sentence very difficult for most on this planet to say out loud. Thank you for screaming it out loud with the rest of us

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Well I like this thread, But due to the "you never know who is watching you" Meaning People join a forum to spy,track IP addresses Ect I always Hide my identity whenever I'm on the net.
    That's why I'm a ghost on the internet I don't trust anyone I don't know and never will. The internet is a open book for them to see .If you know what I meen
    I take everything I read,see,and hear on the internet like a grain of salt..I use my own mind to come to my own conclusion..And rarely believe in anything I see on the TV or read in the paper, or more so whatever has control to what is being seen or said in the world we live in. Some people I have met say that I am overly Paranoid, But I'm not I'm just cautious and have very good common sense . Well since 9/11 I started opening my eyes, everyone has to start somewhere..
    I am far from smarter then a lot of people here and being here expands my own mind. And I'm very grateful to be part of this forum because it helps me expand my mind even more.
    But other then that a little bit about my self short and sweet.
    I'm a very caring,kind and compassionate person.Some would not believe it by the way I look..
    I love and love to create music and have been a musician since I was 14 years old.
    I love to build and fix computers for people and help them make their computing more safe and fun for the individual."it was always a great reward to make something better then it was"
    I'm a PC gamer I love to game in my spare time. Mostly Call Of Duty games all of them
    I am going to school for training to be a system manager some place on earth.
    I love animals very dearly, nature is also a very powerful aspect in my life as well.
    I love people to a certain point.
    My family are very near and dear to me.
    But most of all I love me
    Well that's about it in a nut shell welcome to my world
    Mike AKA MzVafF
    Actors Must make us Think they're real,,,Are friends must make us think they're not acting......

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

illuminate.. 'You' are beautiful! and 'You' are love!
    Hugs,

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member truth will win out's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    Ugh, Michigan fan here. You know this means we can't be friends now

GO BLUE!!!
    Ugggg, that is rather depressing.. I can't escape the blue anywhere.....

F.Y.I. GO Irish !!
    Last edited by truth will win out; 28th October 2010 at 17:42.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    Beautiful thread!

I AM a lover of all things, even YOU!
    My favorite color is any shade of blue.

I love to create... and expressing myself through art, dancing and singing, truly brings me the most joy.

I believe that laughing is ALWAYS the best medicine and it's by far my most favorite thing to do

I love hugs, animals and nature.
    I see beauty in every being... and can find it anywhere I look.

I don't see us as apart from God, I believe WE ARE GOD.

I wish for complete autonomy, equality and liberation from all that binds us.
    I pray for peace and love to all!

This Post really made my day
    Thank You
    Actors Must make us Think they're real,,,Are friends must make us think they're not acting......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MzVaFf For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (28th October 2010)

13. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Illuminate your post #23 is so beautiful. I am most myself freshly showered, no makeup, no body products lying in the sun ( very little if anything on)meditating and singing,humming, stretching, drawing, writing --a cool gentle breeze is a plus. As I live in a city that is very hot 8 months a year. your post reminds me I need to do that more often instead of connecting with nature by hiking. It is so hard to find people who want to go out into nature here as they think the desert is ugly. It is'nt it just has a beauty all it's own. Indigo blue and bright periwinkle are my favorite colors.MzVaFf thanks for the enlightening thread.

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Illuminate you stole my color i am gonna cry in a little corner now LOL

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Even though I'm 63, I still have not figured out who I am. The direction I seem to be going is Metaphysical, I can see that much. But I'm never satisfied and always am looking for more. But, like so many of us, I do not know WHAT I'm looking for.
    I've done tons of stuff during my life to 'find' whatever it is I'm looking for. From being an outlaw biker to channeling one of my Spirit Guides. I've been to Egypt, have a crystal poked into a crack in the wall of the building on top of the pyramid at CHICHENISA in Mexico. Visited Anna-Mitchell Hedges in London, Canada before she passed and charged some crystals by the crystal skull, was a member of MUFON.
    Most of my life, I have been very interested in anything that points to disclosure and UFO's in general. I find myself wanting to have an experience with an alien. When I read and see all these videos of people, after an encounter, they say, "Why Me?". I'm the one saying, "Why not me?"
    Oh, Yea... I'm very happily married and am the family photographer.
    Dislikes:
    Sports, Politics. (Excluding Exopolitics)
    If you have an opinion as to who I am, I'd like to hear from you.

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    I work in a professional capacity..recruiting professors for a major university.

People I work with have often said directly to me: "You are the single nicest man I have ever met".

I don't know if that is true...but I am told this too often not to think I must be pretty nice If anyone ever needs a sympathetic ear about anything...please PM me. I'd be happy to support you in whatever way I can.
    That is a pretty serious job. You'd have to be widely read and very broad minded, and quite unflappable. And mentally as quick as a bunny.

"The Pre-Fesser Whisperer".

I spend most of my time shut down. I find intellectually challenging conversations -at my peak- are so few and far between..that I spend the vast majority of my time dumbing myself down so can fit in with society in some fashion. I scare people, most of the time. Freak city, dood! The only reply back I've ever managed to get from people is that I'm the most intelligent person they've ever met. I work hard trying to not let that get too deep into my head.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hello everybody,

AFFIRMATION

I AM AN ANGEL
    I AM THE FLAME
    I AM THE FIRE THAT DOES NOT YIELD
    THE SWORD OF TRUTH
    SHEATHED IN LOVE
    THIS IS THE WEAPON I WIELD

I AM A MAN
    I AM THE HEART
    I AM THE MOUTH WHOSE WORDS REDEEM
    NOW IS MY SOUL
    FORGED IN GOD
    THIS GIVES ME COURAGE TO DREAM

I AM THE WORK
    I AM THE PLAY
    I AM THE FORCE OF ONE IN ALL
    SUN IS TO MOON
    LOVE TO LIFE
    THIS IS THE ESSENCE I CALL

I AM THE NEW
    I AM THE OLD
    I AM THE CHANGE THAT WILL UPLIFT
    THE YEARS OF PAIN
    TURNED TO HOPE
    THIS THEN IS TRULY GOD’S GIFT

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alliamber (10th February 2011), benevolentcrow (10th February 2011)

19. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am a graphic designer working from home and that really feels more like freedom than some of the jobs I have done in the past.

I will be 50 this year and with advancing age has come an inner calmness and peace which I like to think is one of my better assets...I have also just decided that I want to learn to play the piano after all these years of musical neglect.

I hope that my future involves moving out to the countryside with my wife and spurning the excesses of a modern city, where I hope one day to watch the sun setting over open fields while eating home grown vegetables.

My greatest achievement is the raising of twin boys into fine young men now studying engineering in University and attempting to get them to turn their scientific young minds to the search for the unusual.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

Lettherebelight (16th February 2011)

21. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important then the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we embrace for that day. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people may act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes.

Henry Ford said it another way, "If you think you can or you think you can't, you are probably right."

It occurred to me the other day that I probably spend more time conversing with the wonderful readers of this forum than I do with people in my real life. Every morning I wake up to a bunch of great comments on this forum and a gentle stream of emails and more comments throughout the day. How weird yet wonderful it is to share in these daily discussions yet know so little about who we’re conversing with.
    This is one of the great things about sharing in an interest online, whether it be Spiritual.Ufo’s Conspiracies. It brings people together who might not ordinarily get a chance to meet, or would not normally associate with each other, and I’m a big fan of that. People of different ages, nationalities, and interests, uniting under something as random as this forum.

So come on jump on board the bus.But remember this bus is not stopping

I will be posting a new threat akin to yours. I would like more people opening up as to where they are. Being awaken to the real reality can be scare some. When I started seeing things in a different perspective, I was afraid of changing my ways, I thought I was going crazy! But maybe if those that sign up here, can find someone close to them- then they can feel more comfortable and embrace their gift of being awaken.

Keep a look out for my post.
    ~From Mexico With Love~

22. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been described as "A big friendly Viking"

23. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member Open your eyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautifully said

24. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

I am without name or identity.

I am neither the shadow I cast nor the light I reflect. I am Mirror reflected within Mirror.

I am gray. Dark within light, light within dark.

I favor all colours equally including those which can not be witnessed by any eye.

I am neither risen nor fallen, only forever surfing the ever-standing wave oscillation of which includes both peak and valley as necessary instruments within the Ever-Pulse.

My heart beats because of all hearts which have beaten, are beating and shall beat.

My existence is a small fragment of a compound eye which serves solely to, in cohesion with adjacent fragments, witness and facilitate consciousness-birth-unveiling.

My cloak of mirrors is the creation of aural and visual art for the sole purpose of nudging veiled souls so that they may catch a glimpse of self-clarity in the looking glass to see the doorways within and around them.

This body is my second Earthen vehicle, and my last.

I never sleep. My physicality rests. I am always at work and always at play.

I follow no dogma or teachings, only experience and Nature.

I am neither pure nor impure, perfect nor imperfect.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

ditting (10th February 2011), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2011), Open your eyes (10th February 2011), yaksuit (10th February 2011)

26. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member Open your eyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello all
    Im Alex i dont compltely know who i am, i feel things are slowly unfplding though, i dont have anyone direct to speak too about topics which us avalonians talk about.
    As far back as i can remember since i was child, i have always been adament that there is more to everything around us, more to life and even death but i havnt had anyone over 20 years to talk about this if i did discuss these issues the people around me would have probably thought i am crazy lol. But luckily i discoverd this website full of fantastic and lovely individuals and i feel i have blossomd from here on in.
    Ive have always been completely and utterly fascinated by ET life , humanitys history, and all topics that relate to this, it just amazes me. A lot of people i meet say im very level headed and very mature for my age and infact quite startled when i do tell them my age, ( not blowing my own trumpet or anything, its something i disagree with).
    Since ive left school i have worked in various trades, purely because i enjoy manual work and problem solving, im currently working in the gas trade doing an apprenticeship, but i feel im wasting my time because i now feel i should be helping humanity in this phase we are passing through.
    This is a basic description of me and id like to thank everybody for the love and information you share!
    If you have any questions then feel free to ask

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Open your eyes For This Post:

Bosswagon (11th February 2011), chrstian_indianapolis (10th February 2011), yaksuit (10th February 2011)

28. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open your eyes (here)
    Hello all
    Im Alex i dont compltely know who i am, i feel things are slowly unfplding though, i dont have anyone direct to speak too about topics which us avalonians talk about.
    As far back as i can remember since i was child, i have always been adament that there is more to everything around us, more to life and even death but i havnt had anyone over 20 years to talk about this if i did discuss these issues the people around me would have probably thought i am crazy lol. But luckily i discoverd this website full of fantastic and lovely individuals and i feel i have blossomd from here on in.
    Ive have always been completely and utterly fascinated by ET life , humanitys history, and all topics that relate to this, it just amazes me. A lot of people i meet say im very level headed and very mature for my age and infact quite startled when i do tell them my age, ( not blowing my own trumpet or anything, its something i disagree with).
    Since ive left school i have worked in various trades, purely because i enjoy manual work and problem solving, im currently working in the gas trade doing an apprenticeship, but i feel im wasting my time because i now feel i should be helping humanity in this phase we are passing through.
    This is a basic description of me and id like to thank everybody for the love and information you share!
    If you have any questions then feel free to ask

I know how you feel "Open your eyes"
    I just posted my 1st threat- https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ere-are-YOU-AT

I have problems in my social life because you, i and everyone here is on a high intellectual frequency that when we talk to our friends and family- they outcast our views because they cant comprehend.
    My threat is to allow people to make their locations be aware. For all you know, your neighbor down the street or the girl working at the coffee shop could have a nice conversation with you. Instead of "did you see......on tv last night?"
    ~From Mexico With Love~

29. The Following User Says Thank You to chrstian_indianapolis For This Post:

anikohu (16th February 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast