+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Global First Contact May have Triggers to Cause Such

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Global First Contact May have Triggers to Cause Such

I have asked the question of when global first contact will be for us many times to my contacts. For a very long time they just said they couldn't tell me when it will happen. One time while thinking about it, the word: "Triggers" was sent to my mind. This got me thinking... Could it be that extraterrestrials cannot openly contact mankind without certain things happening first? I think this is a credible idea. I wouldn't mind hearing what others may think could be triggers...

Some triggers I can surmise may do such a thing:

•Global Crisis
    -Perhaps when we run out of oil, to help prevent perhaps 2/3rds of the world dying, ETs introduce free energy. I forget who said it, but someone said something along the lines of: "It would take an act of God for the US government to ever release their technology." (Paraphrasing perhaps a lot, been a while since I heard the quote)...
    -I do like the premise of ETs saying if world war 3 happens, global first contact would occur. Not sure if they have said that but that is my vote for them... I do know it would stop world war 3 dead in it's tracks. lol

•Responsibility Achieved (Kind of)
    -I'm skeptical of this one in ways, mostly due to thinking global first contact will occur before everyone is reasonable on earth... I don't think humanity will achieve responsible stewardship of our planet anytime soon. And hope with all of what I am, global first contact will be sooner rather than later. We don't need any more eugenics programs on earth done by malicious forces. After too long it would be unsuitable to incarnate here without hybridization with other human races out there(if the eugenics programs were allowed)....
    -The premise has some validity, and very well may be reality. Maybe it is just responsibility achieved by a certain percent. I hope that would be the case. I am so tired of being dragged down by humanity in terms of progress and living conditions. I feel I'm used to an enlightened society with my soul... Still waiting on you humanity............

I know a popular view on Avalon is they will contact us when we are responsible. I can see that as having a lot of validity... But I think with all our genetic material, is too much negative genes. Paedophilia, aggression, delusional natures. I see a lot wrong with humanity and it's not all our fault IMHO. A lot of our nature's were given to us by ETs if I had to guess. You could argue it is free will, but I think the mechanics related to people's decisions are all there. Soul, genetics, psychological programming in this lifetime. It's all predictable. So is it really free will? Or just being what you are?

Why can't we live amongst ETs traversing the cosmos??? The only thing stopping humanity from global first contact I believe is TPTB in human form essentially. But in talking about triggers, hopefully there are triggers to go against the current world leaders desires, and would cause global first contact.

What do you think may be triggers? Anyone have any thoughts regarding this?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2014), Calz (23rd August 2014), Frank V (23rd August 2014), ghostrider (23rd August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), mountain_jim (23rd August 2014), Nasu (23rd August 2014), Orph (23rd August 2014), shadowstalker (23rd August 2014), skyflower (23rd August 2014), Stephanie (23rd August 2014), TEEDA (23rd August 2014), ulli (23rd August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

Default Re: Global First Contact May have Triggers to Cause Such

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    •Responsibility Achieved (Kind of)
    -I'm skeptical of this one in ways, mostly due to thinking global first contact will occur before everyone is reasonable on earth... I don't think humanity will achieve responsible stewardship of our planet anytime soon. And hope with all of what I am, global first contact will be sooner rather than later. We don't need any more eugenics programs on earth done by malicious forces. After too long it would be unsuitable to incarnate here without hybridization with other human races out there(if the eugenics programs were allowed)....
    -The premise has some validity, and very well may be reality. Maybe it is just responsibility achieved by a certain percent. I hope that would be the case. I am so tired of being dragged down by humanity in terms of progress and living conditions. I feel I'm used to an enlightened society with my soul... Still waiting on you humanity............

Me too and they are , we all are .. I'm sure about it . It may not be that way that once everything is going well here someone will show up .
    They have long time-tables . They can't be around at all times in the same way and wait for the ten years people fix it ( and start anew ) .

Greater stability has to be achieved .. . and peace has to be maintained .

From the most benevolent Beings I've been in contact with , times to times and who showed me how does the planet ( and state of human civilisation ) exactly look to them from bird view nowadays ( physically and psychologically , the way you'd be looking down from satellite or space station on orbit but more advanced view ) is that down here the situation is extremely volatile and we live in potential war zones where conflict can flair up anytime and start a global war .

It honestly freaked me out , not 'them' , they did not show me any unrealistic views or 'global cataclysm ' scenarios , nothing of that sort .
    It was only the precision of their views and the way 'they' see it/us / human society from above,
    from psychological perspective of advanced, completely benevolent and peaceful society versus the state of matters down here .
    And I understand it completely .

They are extremely afraid of conflict , violence or accidentally giving a cause to it and igniting a war .

To them , this would mean tragical error , something very difficult to bear .

Down here , we are much less careful about hurting each other, even unwillingly and we can be even pushed to doing so when triggered .
    They can't be really 'triggered' , up there .

You understand the way they see us is completely different and they see the way people live, barbarian ways . They see stockpiles of weapons and missiles pointed to space . We pose a threat to ourselves and we ourselves ( speaking of mankind now ) have disabled the option of open contact scenario.

What do you think would happen if those 'people' entered 'airspace' of any developed nation nowadays . That's a whole complex question I tried to visualise vividly few times and what would occur .

The other thing ( among else ) they have showed to me is the way they see nuclear power plants and other human technologies, as extremely unsafe .

This was , in 2004 while I was still in Dharamsala ( it's 'middle Himalayan region ' in Northern India ) where I lived for 6 Years at that time .
    I read newspapers times to times - like once a month because if there were some bigger news someone would tell me and other than that , I did not need the stress to my meditation and work and teachings .
    So of course I knew of things like 9/11 and the war in Iraq and when there were big floods somewhere but I was not really thinking of the world as a war zone because we had, essentially peace up there .. in the mountains .

I had some interesting communication and small contact events , continuing after the Bodhgaya 2002 big event , these were irregular and scattered .. but in 2004 in particular I thought of establishing good 'frequency link'.
    And they showed me good couple of things about here .

One about the leaking radiation around nuclear power plants that 'we can't see' but they can see ..
    surfaced in many ways since and especially with the events in Fukushima .

It's a whole complex of things one is automatically aware of , from the high above perspective .. and many are very solid , concrete points to do with this planet and what is the state of human society etc .

And well... back to the initial topic ... one thing that I understood in Bodhgaya that is too important , too profound to be overlooked is what I'd call 'regaining human status' , as sovereign and aware ( spiritually , ethically and technically ) beings and 'citizens of the Universe' .

In my opinion, and from the advanced & benevolent perspective of civilisation/s up there , mankind can not face consciously , open encounter scenario till they are not aware of their own status , as sovereign entities to be able to participate with dignity and respond adequately to such contact .

Like you, I have actually ( and sincerely ) asked, questioned 'them above' many times and why they don't reveal themselves and how helpful it'd be to all of us ,
    how positive , and how I welcome the event wholeheartedly . Though ... I can't of course, imagine a lot what would follow ..

But I think they've shown to me couple of good reasons/conditions of how/why this can or can't happen and I do understand it .
    I think even that I was/am used as sort of litmus paper ..with the data of previous civilisation and human origins received in Bodhgaya .. and whether current humanity is able to proceed such data or not ,

that in turn would help them understand 'who are they, where do we come from , and where are we going' in reality ,

that humans themselves are also 'ETs' or descendants of , though they spent millions of years grounded on this planet, in state of physical and mental agony and deserve every right to regain their factual status back ..

even then , I think it was either 'too little' or 'too much' for human society to face , mostly .. where I'm concerned . Or it's all my fault

In either case .. I believe there will be an event even if human situation is not perfect .. simply till they're around .. and because they may want to try .

PS : I also experience strange kind of phenomenon ..that may either have something to do with the human AI or human 'minds' vs mine , or/and my fatigue ,
    and awareness of when I'm being 'symmetrical ' or 'asymmetrical' when I write but I can't be really 'symmetrical' when I'm too tired ,

and that is .. I feel like writing things down against the 'stream' of someones else thoughts and convictions . I even read the post after myself - at least one time - and it seems to reflect to me the simplicity of how it's being misread by someone who do not know me and do not remember my history .
    It isn't really fortunate ... because we are on quite some serious matters here , and now, yet ..
    none of us is 'established' too well , in either academic or global alternative community so that our views would be read as they should,
    without bias , and with memory of all the other information concerned ...

But I'm happy if this serves some sort of improvement in human awareness . As long as I'm not belittled .
    Last edited by Agape; 23rd August 2014 at 09:15.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Frank V (23rd August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), mountain_jim (23rd August 2014), Omni (23rd August 2014), Orph (23rd August 2014), Rich (23rd August 2014), skyflower (23rd August 2014), soulsinger (23rd August 2014), Spiral of Light (23rd August 2014), Stephanie (23rd August 2014), ulli (23rd August 2014), Wind (23rd August 2014), Zampano (23rd August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    What do you think would happen if those 'people' entered 'airspace' of any developed nation nowadays . That's a whole complex question I tried to visualise vividly few times and what would occur .
    I have actually witnessed such a thing up close in broad daylight. In a somewhat dense suburb of Portland, Oregon. They asked me to not take a picture or I'd have one of the best, if not the best photo of a UFO(or IFO really) out there. The shape of the ship would be something I think a lot of people would like. It wasn't your normal TR-3B triangular, or saucer... It was an exotic black ship with woman curves all over it(only way I can describe it).

ETs have flown their ships around in developed countries airspace. I theorize they do it mostly to show people a UFO, maybe get them questioning things, or looking into a deeper reality.. Any time a ship is seen that is ET, it is on purpose...

Also great post IMO Agape. It does feel like global first contact is a long time away. I just wish it wasn't. I'm ready for it...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2014), Frank V (23rd August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), mountain_jim (23rd August 2014), Orph (23rd August 2014), Rich (23rd August 2014), skyflower (23rd August 2014), soulsinger (23rd August 2014), Spiral of Light (23rd August 2014), ulli (23rd August 2014), Wind (23rd August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

I have actually witnessed such a thing up close in broad daylight. In a somewhat dense suburb of Portland, Oregon. They asked me to not take a picture or I'd have one of the best, if not the best photo of a UFO(or IFO really) out there. The shape of the ship would be something I think a lot of people would like. It wasn't your normal TR-3B triangular, or saucer... It was an exotic black ship with woman curves all over it(only way I can describe it).
    That's a pity of course you could not take photo . I always doubt myself I'd be able to take one .

Quote ETs have flown their ships around in developed countries airspace. I theorize they do it mostly to show people a UFO, maybe get them questioning things, or looking into a deeper reality.. Any time a ship is seen that is ET, it is on purpose...
    No doubt they do . But operationally , they have never yet initiated 'close approach protocol' .
    Their technologies permit them being completely invisible to human eyes even upon landing and what humans experience is sort of hyperspace loop or other forms of energy disturbances and they seldom stay for long ( of both time counts ) .

Even then , due to irregularities in geomagnetic field of this planet and what I call 'gravity loop' they sometimes experience failures to their shielding systems and they're seen accidentally, not exactly they'd want to be seen .
    And they can be aware of whether they were witnessed .

What I meant was a safe 'approach protocol' that would mean they'd have to stay visible , hang on one place , in safe height and area not to be shot at I suspect and from there, establish communication link with some kind of human authority.

Quote It does feel like global first contact is a long time away. I just wish it wasn't. I'm ready for it...
    Thanks. No I'm actually quite convinced that something more will occur in our very lifetime ( unless it could also be the event of exiting here .. )
    but somehow , can't quite predict nature of that event .
    Bodhgaya 2002 was big . Huge . Whatever is to happen next can't be really small but it may not be quite 'global' .

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Frank V (23rd August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), Spiral of Light (23rd August 2014), Wind (23rd August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote The other thing ( among else ) they have showed to me is the way they see nuclear power plants and other human technologies, as extremely unsafe .
    They were very worried about the way our power plants , wires and electric devices are not isolated well , for example, leaking energy to environment and affecting our health at the same time ,
    and the number of accidents we have or potentially, may have due to imperfection of these devices .

It'd make you laugh but they were concerned about the state of my little ceramic cooker - and it being 'dangerous to me' and belongs to 'museum of space artifacts' ( I've got they have sense of humour as well ) but they insisted I either stop using it or at least not when they're around .
    Of course I could not 'stop using it' since I needed warm tea .

I did not touch anything 'wired' at that time , and I understood it's much better for health and mind work , not to .
    But of course , turned impossible back in Europe and where most of our communication with human beings relies on computers .

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Frank V (23rd August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), Orion142 (23rd August 2014), skyflower (23rd August 2014), Spiral of Light (23rd August 2014), Wind (23rd August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Orion142's Avatar
    Thanks

The biggest trigger will be when the Zionist Banking Cabal criminals on 'Wall St' and in the 'City' (London) are arrested and jailed for corruption of the highest order, crimes against humanity.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orion142 For This Post:

Agape (25th August 2014), Frank V (23rd August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), Omni (23rd August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Orion142's Avatar
    Thanks

Check this interview out with Cobra, of the resistance. some good info. http://2012portal.blogspot.co.uk/201...-by-cobra.html

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orion142 For This Post:

Agape (25th August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), Omni (23rd August 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

In the book " from Andromeda and beyond " from Elain Thompson. There is part of the article which is interesting and says :
    Quote " All intelligent races from your Galaxy are now turning their attention to Earth and taking a closer look. We the Andromedans, are prepared for this event ( the coming of age for Earth ) and now is the time to really make ourselves known to all jumans that will receive us.

In the near future, people will automatically be drawn to certain locations and significant "sacred " sites on Earth where the energetic vibrations are high. These sites are all over the globe, and will include such places as hawaii, Sedona, Glastonbury in the Uk, and many more.

Depending on their ( the people ) readiness to let go of fear and allow trust in the flow of events, those who are ready can and will come with us, and will experience the lightness of being that can be felt on our ships.

Metaphorically speaking, those who will come are like flowers on the ball ( Earth ), and this means we will leave people who are like the plant and the roots to stimulate more growth and understanding in others on Earth. To put it simply, those people who are really emotionnally ready will come with us and be taken to experience Andromedan starships and other places.

This option is not exclusive to those individuals with whom we have visited and interacted before; other people who are new to us wukk choose to come and visit our ships from Andromeda because they know intuitively that all will be well.

Elain ask : I ask when ? And the date of 2014 is given to me, this is quite a time in the future ( it s now july 2007 ) so what happens on earth before ?

Ptplec ( andromedan being replies ) : " Between now and 2010 there will be more contacts between us and humans, with preparation for these events as the focus. you will find that people who have knowledge of what is about to happen will find each other and get together phisically. "
    In other books treating about the other galactic races like the pleadians or the arcturians they also talk about " the global event " which will be an unfolding of small events ( ET, UFO seminars ) and as more people get to aknowledge their existence. That due to certain laws of evolution they cannot interfere dirrectly into human affairs but can prevent certain catastrophies to happen. ( like disabling nuclear warhead ). There are lots of thing that have to be disolved ( like actual banking and monetary system ) and changed in order for them to make their introduction for a new society and intergalactic partnership and beingness.
    They are already helping us cleaning the magnectic fields and planetary grid and prevent unprecsscedent sismic activities etc. but cannot and will not interfere in wars or direct violence unless no choice if third world war is to happen.

The time is flowing and there is no specific date for the event and global first contact. but ti will certainly happen in an instant when no one else is waiting for it at a specific date I believe.
    "The people who are fully cognizant of the magnitude of their human potential are few; for the majority, absolute self-knowledge lies hidden within the recesses of their hearts."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TEEDA For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014), Omni (24th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

From Bashar:
    Quote First and foremost, we understand
    that many of you are now beginning to explore
    notions of what you label us to be,
    the concept of interactions with extraterrestrials.
    We also recognize, however,
    that your world is going through a great transformation of spirit,
    a great transformation of consciousness.

To us, this is really the most important of the two ideas,
    that you yourselves have more and more interaction
    with your true selves... with your core being,
    with your essential spirituality and consciousness,
    more than the idea of desiring to interact with extraterrestrial beings.

This will happen, as you say, as par for the course, in your language,
    but the idea is that the most likely way that this will come about,
    the most likely way that you will allow such interactions to take place
    is, as we have said from time to time... to meet us half way.

We are not going to do it for you,
    we are not going to take responsibility for your lives,
    we have our own lives to live, thank you very much,
    it keeps us very busy.
    We do not have time to live your lives for you, as well as our own.

The idea, therefore, however, is that we do wish to play,
    we do wish to interact... but as equals,
    by reflecting to each and every one of you,
    in all the ways that are possible to do so,
    through this particular methodology,
    that you yourselves are in fact equal to us,
    and to any idea that you can conceive within your consciousness,
    and that we simply will enjoy taking the time
    to remind you of this fact,
    to remind you of what you already know to be true within yourselves,
    to put you, in that sense, in a state,
    to help you put yourselves in a state,
    that gets you back in touch with your true core, essential selves,
    so that you can function in the way
    that you were designed by Creation to function
    and that is as a reflection of the Infinite.

When you learn... when you allow,
    when you remember to do that for yourselves,
    you will change the vibration of not only yourself, individually,
    but, of course, of the entire reality that you occupy
    and by changing that frequency in much the same way
    that you change the channels on your television machine...
    you will change the program that you get.

By changing that frequency, by accelerating it... by stepping it up
    through the method of being more yourself,
    getting closer in alignment to your true, core, vibration,
    you will create a reality that makes it more likely
    and more probable and more possible,
    for any other being that operates on a similar level,
    to be able to interact with each and every one of you,
    individually and collectively,
    but first and foremost, the people you must meet,
    the "aliens" you must come into contact with
    are those portions of your consciousness,
    that have for thousands of years been suppressed within you
    and have become disguised in the idea of fear,
    in the idea of denial... in the idea of all of these fragmentations
    that have occurred in your consciousness.

We are not in any way, shape or form,
    judging you in a negative sense,
    when we say this... believe us,
    we love you unconditionally.

The idea really is that the reason we are doing this, in a sense,
    aside from what we get out of interacting with you,
    is because we know what you are capable of,
    we can see more of you
    then you allow yourselves to see of yourselves,
    it is easy for us to see the idea of the totality
    of what you can create in your reality,
    we believe in you, utterly... absolutely and totally.

However, of course, our belief in you is not the point.
    Your belief in yourselves is the only thing
    that will make a difference and create an ability
    for you to see for yourselves,
    that you really are unlimited beings
    in the way that you were fashioned to be.

So, while we may address from time to time
    the concept of interaction,
    and recognition of what you label us to be, as "extraterrestrial beings",
    we will certainly take time to focus on what we believe to be
    the more critical and important point
    and that is getting in touch with your true selves.
    More here: http://bashar.org/transcriptfundamentals.html

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2014), Omni (23rd August 2014), Skyhaven (23rd August 2014), Wind (23rd August 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Contact has been happening, and will continue to happen.

It's not just happening the way "we" want it to.

Insert temper tantrum here.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

global contact officially , not until Earth mankind learns to live in peace with his neighbors , then peace with other humans not born on Earth ... until then we are off limits to the rest of the cosmos ... In the early 1900's Et's known as The Peoples Union of Bardan , was stranded in Russia , their ship was broken down and no one could or would come to help them and they fashioned a bomb , lifted their ship as high as they could and let if fall to earth and the explosion created a lake , and was felt 700 miles away , destroyed miles of forest , the Tunguska event ... 4,300 ET's lost their lives , Earth was off limits because of religion ... The People's Union of Bardan would rather let their people die than come in contact with Earth humanity ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (24th August 2014), Joanne Shepard (24th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread