+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Germany seeking to leave European Union (EU) and join BRICS (Sorca Faal)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Default Germany seeking to leave European Union (EU) and join BRICS (Sorca Faal)

This is from Sorca Faal (a dubious source and purported CIA front), but confirmed by two usually more reliable sources of the Golden Jackass, Jim Willie, in his monthly subscription newsletter The Hat Trick Letter.

From Shock German Move To Russia Spells Obama Doom – 23 JUL 2014:

==================
    A shocking new report prepared by the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) circulating in the Kremlin today states that Germany’s Federal Foreign Office (FFO) contacted Moscow this week requesting an accelerated membership course for their joining the BRICS economic community as they plan to leave the European Union (EU), a move Russian experts said would “spell doom” to the Obama regimes “dream of empire”.
    ==================

Given that Obama has the Pentagon bombing the CIA funded ISIS forces in Iraq, it's perhaps not surprising that a CIA front (Sorca Faal) would release such "information", and do so with a decidedly anti-Obama spin. There is clearly no love lost at present between Obama and the Bush-Cheney-NeoCon-Zionist cabal that is closer to the CIA.

In related news, and showing the same divisions, the current puppet government in Kiev, Ukraine, is heavily controlled by Mossad, and was likely responsible for shooting down MH17, which US intelligence (aka CIA) immediately blamed on Russia, with scant evidence. This is (purportedly) entirely clear to Germany by now, and to the Dutch (the majority of the passengers of MH17 were Dutch.)

As to whether its true or not ... time will tell.

Germany's defection from the EU, to join the BRICS nations, would be an international political and financial bomb shell if it was true.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th August 2014 at 10:51.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th August 2014), Art (25th August 2014), avid (24th August 2014), Calz (24th August 2014), chocolate (24th August 2014), Cidersomerset (24th August 2014), Frank V (25th August 2014), ghostrider (24th August 2014), GoodETxSG (25th August 2014), JRS (25th August 2014), kanishk (26th August 2014), karelia (24th August 2014), Magnus (24th August 2014), MorningSong (25th August 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th August 2014), Nasu (24th August 2014), PathWalker (25th August 2014), Selene (25th August 2014), Sidney (24th August 2014), Sophocles (24th August 2014), Spiral of Light (24th August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (25th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Germany seeking to leave European Union (EU) and join BRICS (Sorca Faal)

WOW ! if this is true that would be a major game changer in world economic affairs....

and ties in with this article I posted on another thread...

‘Germans fed up with NATO allies & US wars’ – Former Defense Secretary

Sunday 24th August 2014 at 07:10 By david-icke

Published on 23 Aug 2014

German Chancellor Angela Merkel met with Ukraine's President Petro
    Poroshenko in Kiev. Willy Wimmer, the former State Secretary of the
    Minister of Defence of Germany, joins RT for analysis of the joint
    statements by the leaders of both countries.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th August 2014), avid (24th August 2014), Frank V (25th August 2014), MorningSong (25th August 2014), Reinhard (24th August 2014), Rich (24th August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (25th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,846 times in 3,177 posts

Default Re: Germany seeking to leave European Union (EU) and join BRICS (Sorca Faal)

Too good to be true.

Not with Murkle and her accomplices, I'm afraid.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

fractal being (25th August 2014), Frank V (25th August 2014), MorningSong (25th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Germany economically thrives on being in the EU. They stood at the cradle of the EU. Leaving makes no sense to me at all.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

animovado (25th August 2014), chocolate (24th August 2014), fractal being (25th August 2014), Frank V (25th August 2014), Isserley (24th August 2014), MorningSong (25th August 2014), Wind (25th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I knew this was coming. They played by the rules, and the global gamesters tried to sink them. Well, they are the perfect nation to say: "Fool me once, your the fool, fool me twice and I'm the fool." I think the Netherlands are laying the ground to kick the bums bankers out, and now so will the rest of the world. You can't cheat me on the deck, if I don't sit at your cheat table. That's our generation, and the elite old guys think our souls can be bought to cut our own throats down the line.

NOPE, NOT ON OUR WATCH.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th August 2014), Inaiá (26th August 2014), sigma6 (25th August 2014), TelosianEmbrace (25th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Thanks to Christian for noticing -- Jim Willie reported a similar forecast a month ago on Greg Hunter's USAWatchDog.com: Germany Secretly Planning on Joining BRICS-Jim Willie
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (24th August 2014), chocolate (24th August 2014), Frank V (25th August 2014), GoodETxSG (25th August 2014), Lifebringer (24th August 2014), MorningSong (25th August 2014), Reinhard (24th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

As it stands, China, Russia, America, Britain, and France aren't intervening and funding ISIS, but the cabal funded it by crushing all the economies to buy the weaponry to fight them all. So there it stands. As the world unravels the tentacles of the cabal octopus off theirs and their citizen's neck, the little squid, gets smaller and smaller until it becomes CALAMARI. Ha. I'll have some with apple cider vinegar or soy.LOL As the other nations come off the fracking that is being done to our nation as it witnesses the flaws and destruction and mudslides, and oil and coal fog every day of their lungs breathing, the days to rejoice come closer and closer, and even if they don't care or realize that we simply aren't gonna take it anymore worldwide, we still have the upper hand, by creating labor and construction jobs for our communities, through our state taxes. Yes, if the governor doesn't invest in us, we can throw his or her ass out too. That's power that the elites don't have. All they have it money to buy votes, that nobody's taking. WE want them out, and they will be out. WE must replace them and that's all there is to it. WE've got less than two years before the Presidential again, so let's make sure, whoever goes in FOR US FLESH AND BLOOD PEOPLE are of, for and by the flesh and blood people. WE need amendment to remove SCOTUS that are corporate connected. You see, they think they've completely stacked the deck with these crooked Koch brother justices, but they've actually made it simpler in deciding what WE are to do about it, and it's so simple. The Houses have some cheerleaders for the corporations, kick them out. They are global and serve no purpose for the American people anyway. WE want innovative, visionary progressives from all sides of each political flesh and blood people American voter block, and that's a real democracy where all voices are heard. So, let's shine up the combat boots, and put them to good use this NO"V"ember and kick the bums out. Our children are counting on us not to drop the ball each election, not just Presidential. The best way to teach them is to SHOW them how to kick out the bums when they are entrenched w/WS bankers, and war contractors global terrorist makers to destabilize countries w/resources they want. WE aren't stupid and we're connected so, what's stopping us from just doing it without them. WE are the ones with the skill, all they provide is a cramped workspace, and no bathroom breaks anyway. They simply aren't paying attention to OUR needs to grow as a country, so let's ignore them for 'whatever they want us to do for them." Meaning let's just start grabbing up our poor unskilled youth and taking them to jobs for menial labor to teach them how to get up on time during the summer and bring their best working body they can to do the jobs. Let's train them in office filing/data entry and other call waiting jobs, and laborer jobs and carpentry and steel and glass making. WE can do this Gen X and Y. WE must do this, if they just intend on sucking the life out of us, and incomes where you're only working to survive, and never save a dime for hard times. I don't want my children as casualties for a corporate war by their enemies. Flush them out of our government and make sure if they attack other nations, the full world body, takes them before ICC and executes the problem. These war fires are starting to burn faster and faster in nations and the time to stop the crap, is now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

spiritguide (24th August 2014), wnlight (24th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The US has behaved like an enemy to Germany. Firstly spying on Merkel, then refusing to repatriate the German Gold that the US holds.
    Germany is the only real economy in Euroland and unlike the US she kept her manufacturing base and according to Jim Willy there are two factions in Germany the industrial complex and the bankers, Merkel is with the bankers and she may soon be out of a job, also she is looking for a job with the European parliament .but I'll only be convinced when it happens.

16. Link to Post #9
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Thanks to Christian for noticing -- Jim Willie reported a similar forecast a month ago on Greg Hunter's USAWatchDog.com: Germany Secretly Planning on Joining BRICS-Jim Willie
    If Germany does join then the BRICS is ... PTB plan for the new currency system.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Frank V (25th August 2014), Gardener (25th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Lifebringer,
    The ballot box is broken. The people of the USA are unable to change the Courts, or substantially change the Congress. They can vote for any presidential candidate they wish because both parties are bought and paid for by TPTB. I think the best protest would be if no one would vote. Unfortunately, most citizens would still vote, still convinced that one party is better than the other, still convinced they can make a difference at the ballot box. Just imagine if no one voted! The MSM would have to report it. A few frustrated people are thinking that they will get their guns and protest, but only a non-violent protest will work. TPTB are well prepared for a violent protest with ready prison camps, weapons, and body bags already positioned about the country. As you have seen on TV, the local police are equipped with military weaponry, and are prepared to use it. Think about the two candidates last time. They are both War Mongers. 'Bomb Bomb Iran."

DON'T VOTE !! I did not vote last time, and I will not vote next time. That is playing their game.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Lightbulb Re: Germany seeking to leave European Union (EU) and join BRICS (Sorca Faal)

TY for the Thread Paul,

I have been hearing this though I was doubtful until very recently. it sounded too "Out There". But look at the times we are in.

The fact that the EU is glued together by the German economy is a major factor. The same people that stated this said that "Where Germany goes Spain and France would soon follow". That sounded outlandish until I looked deeper at economic ties.

I cannot look at any one thing as a final straw... Germany being manipulated into being the backbone of the destined to fail EU and the constant sucking sound from failing EU states of their economic foundation that came with it, the refusal of the US to return their Gold, the forced sanctions against Russia after the Neocon/Nazi takeover of the Ukraine that not only cost commerce but gas deals...

Germany has had such a LOSE/LOSE relationship with the USA and the EU who would blame them? So if they decide to go with the economic system that appears as though it will win the world economic war then they may actually be "THE LYNCH PIN" that causes the final collapse of the Cabal's corrupt financial system.

IF this did happen there would be massive reaction in the markets and no amount of manipulating weekly financial statistics and lie after lie in the MSM of economic recovery would be able to hide what is really going on in the global economy.

As of this point the world is slack jawed at how deaf and dumb the average American is about the collapse in progress of their own country.

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Something that seems too good to be true very often is. If Germany left the EU it would essentially be the end of the EU which I would love to happen

21. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (25th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

The really odd part is that the Nazi's moved into the black ops programs of the USA following WWII, and they were financed by the federal reserve banks in the first place.

Over time, their ties, connections, and influence have only increased.

They were able to bring Germany back on-line, and even put many of the old Nazi's back into the new German system --- this, by the mid 50's.

(read the approx 10,000 page backstory for all of this, via various authors, using real evidence, names, dates, places, etc)

(cut to the chase)

Essentially, if any of this is true, it may be that we are seeing a serious falling out of 'fascist zionists/us' vs 'fascist nazi/us' (conflated) groups.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BMJ (26th August 2014), JRS (26th August 2014), meeradas (25th August 2014), MorningSong (25th August 2014), Reinhard (25th August 2014), Selene (25th August 2014), sigma6 (25th August 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul Craig Roberts has published an article by a German reporter which is well worth reading

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014...roman-baudzus/
    Guest Column from Germany — America Frightens Us — by Roman Baudzus
    August 25, 2014 | Categories: Articles & Columns | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article

Guest Column from Germany — America Frightens Us — by Roman Baudzus

Dear Friends: I am pleased to be able to share with you this revealing article written for our website by the editor of an important website in Germany.

Washington’s lies echoed by the presstitute media that serves Washington are destroying Washington’s credibility and that of the Western media among Europeans, especially Germans who understand that the threat to peace comes from across the Atlantic, not from east of the Oder River.

The success or failure of Vladimir Putin’s bet that reasonable diplomacy and unprovocative behavior on Russia’s part will contrast favorably with the shrill provocations by Washington depends upon whether European politicians respond to their own citizens or continue in their role as Washington’s whores. PCR
    Political Europe Suppressed Under Washington´s Thumb Is Waking Up

25. The Following User Says Thank You to aheb For This Post:

meeradas (26th August 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote The success or failure of Vladimir Putin’s bet that reasonable diplomacy and unprovocative behavior on Russia’s part will contrast favorably with the shrill provocations by Washington depends upon whether European politicians respond to their own citizens or continue in their role as Washington’s whores. PCR
    Political Europe Suppressed Under Washington´s Thumb Is Waking Up
    I don't see any diplomacy from Putin, he has publicly stated that the worst thing that has happened to Russia is the breakup of the Soviet Union. It appears from where I sit that he wants back in the Empire building game. He has taken Crimea and it is obvious that he wants Ukraine as well. I would hardly call this reasonable diplomacy (there has been little to no diplomatic exchanges) nor would I term it unprovocative behavior.

The United States is hardly talking about Russia, it has taken a major back seat because the US appears resigned to let Putin do what he wants without incident. The mainstream media lap dogs of the Obama Administration have been told to leave this issue alone. It is hard to find anything about Russia (of any substance) written in the mainstream media news anymore. To say Puntin is unprovocative and reasonable is either a deliberate misdirection/misinformation or a misjudgment of the geo-political landscape so severe that the author does not warrant attention.

I note with some confusion and consternation that Paul Craig Roberts used to be the Asst Sec of the Treasury. This is a red flag of astronomical proportions. He has been entrenched with the Was DC elites from day one. I really don't see how he has much in the way of credibility.

For Germany to throw its lot in with Brazil, Russia, India and China, (BRIC) would be insane. As much as I would love to see the EU crumble I can't see it happening. Germany has too many BMW's to sell, the current setup of the EU makes them the strongest player. Germany wants to play both ends against the middle because they depend on Russia for so much of their energy supply(natural gas and oil from Russia around 35-40%). As a result Merkel gives off signals that she will go against the USA and side with Russia but make no mistake about it, Germany is firmly ensconced in the EU and will take her pro Russian diatribe only so far before backing off and siding with the USA.

On personal note I have just returned (about 2 weeks ago) from the Baltic and Nordic States and the vast majority of people have a much more realistic and sensible outlook on Putin. They certainly have not misjudged him.

For Germany to leave the EU it would have to take a lot more than what we are seeing today. For the most part Merkel and Germans are a pragmatic realistic lot. Wishful thinking will never make it so.
    Last edited by rgray222; 25th August 2014 at 21:17.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

MorningSong (25th August 2014), Selene (25th August 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

It was a German journalist Roman Baudzus who wrote this not Paul Craig Roberts, Roman echoes what Germans feel. Why hasn' t the US given back Germany's Gold, why has the US spied on all her allies why does she levy huge fines on foreign banks and yet let her own criminal bankers off.
    The US is no longer the biggest kid on the block, let's hope they realise that before they push someone too hard.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to aheb For This Post:

meeradas (26th August 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

If – and it’s a very big if – Germany is truly contemplating leaving the EU currency, on one level that would not be terribly surprising. Germany had one of the few (only?) solid currencies when that thing began. To seek self-protection by exploring other options would be prudent financial management for any nation intent – as they all are – on economic self-preservation.

If – another big if - the path of joining BRICS seems like the best option for Germany (and why not, if that’s where the 21st+ century lies?) then it would be reasonable to expect that some unwinding from the Euro would be done in such a way as to cause minimal national financial pain to their present deeply embedded position. That may take many, many years/decades to transfer. No big “announcement.” No big deal. Just the inevitable/invisible slog of academic papers, resolutions, positions, “minor changes” to agreements, etc, etc…. unto the sunset. Inch by inch toward the door. Done. Eventually, perhaps.

I’m saying that any rapid collapse of the Euro vs. the Yuan, Ruble, Riyal, Rupee, etc in the foreseeable would not work in anyone’s best interests. They’ll all avoid that one. And only the prescient will start buying, oh, Yuan or Rubles against the long-term future. [No financial advice intended here, friends.]

Cheers,

Selene

31. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think the best way to look at this is as possibilities. There are lots of possible outcomes,but we don't have all the facts. We also have lots of experts telling us what will or might happen. Even from people like karen huddes saying the world and banks are ruled by pointy headed aliens.
    The only thing that we can do is look at what might possibly happen and then make a contingency plan, and in lots of cases hope that it doesn't happen and we don't have to use the plan.

+ Reply to Thread