+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: M 6.0 EARTHQUAKE - SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA - August 24, 2014

1. Link to Post #21
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Default Re: M 6.0 EARTHQUAKE - SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA - August 24, 2014

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Just came online for my daily news junking , USGS says nothing about the 6.0 , I saw it on CNN and then here on the forum ... thankful for watchful eyes , that area is due to have a city wide destruction from a mega-quake ... if you live in San Francisco , please think about moving ...
    The Terrovision has nothing on you.. You also said that ETs allowed Pearl Harbor to happen so they could test nuclear weapons on humans..

Yup..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Fairy Friend (25th August 2014), ghostrider (25th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: M 6.0 EARTHQUAKE - SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA - August 24, 2014

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: M 6.0 EARTHQUAKE - SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA - August 24, 2014

With an end comes a beginning. Wish all worried people could see that.
    I feel its always good to hear others perspectives, even if different than our own. There might be some pearls in there!
    If we put all the info together (such as provided on this forum and others), is what I am thinking about.......

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    here is her response from the quake ,remember this Jesus was not religious. Duncan said the same thing.
    Alex Collier talked about the earth changes that the energy is being managed, but is increasing more and more.
    Most of you know that the earth changes started in 2010

Quote Just a quick video talking about things happening in the world and my feeling on them. While recording this, the Lord said, "NOW IS THE TIME."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelichuman For This Post:

Fairy Friend (26th August 2014), giovonni (26th August 2014), Mu2143 (26th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, thanks. there were also quakes in Peru and Chile today (8/24 or 8/25 I think)

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

Tectonic Summary

update

From Mr Cometwatch

EARTHQUAKE WARNING. MASSIVE SOLAR FLARE AND CME.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelichuman For This Post:

Fairy Friend (26th August 2014), giovonni (26th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Note: it appears this earthquake could also be related to the extreme ongoing drought ...

California Drought Leaves Homes Without Water
    This makes some sense. A few days ago, they said on the local news (still MSM, so grain of salt, all) one of the cities south of us was using rationed bottled water (12 bottles per person) because their ground water was gone. Groundwater

When I lived in L.A. I always wondered about the millions of golf courses in the desert, like what fills in where the water was?? They have tons of little quakes near Palm Springs, Desert, etc.

btw, I live in the Napa Valley so experienced the quake. It was like waking up on the ship in the movie (and during it's) "Perfect Storm". Very wavy. I'm 20 miles North of the epicenter and had no damage, just cupboards open and a brick fell off the chimney. Friends in the City of Napa (5 miles North of epicenter) fared much worse. They experienced jolting, less waves, so more damaging. Many homes "red tagged", entire houses bounced off their foundations, anything glass shattered, that kind of damage.

One friend told me that right after the quake, he and his family had run outside into the street, as had their neighbors. They're all in the street with flashlights, he was shutting off his water main. Suddenly, one by one, the transformers (One every two or three houses?) "popped", each emitting a blinding plasmic green flash. As they watched this popping continue down their street, the house right across the street suddenly blew up in flames, shot the roof right off...gas leak. My friends thought they were living through Armageddon...

Even with that pandemonium, injuries and property loss, it doesn't come close to what the residents in Gaza have been going through every day...most everyone I've talked to is looking at it that way. After all, it's just 'stuff' that they've lost, which can't compare to a lives.

p.s. Always smart to keep an extra pair of glass proof shoes and a working flashlight under every bed in the house and other strategic places! Gas shut off tool near the valve and tools for water main shut off!
    Last edited by cursichella1; 26th August 2014 at 09:45.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

angelichuman (27th August 2014), Fairy Friend (27th August 2014), giovonni (26th August 2014), Hervé (26th August 2014), Krist (27th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Napa Valley: Epicenter Of Destruction

"Lee Ann McAdoo reports from the devastation in Napa Valley California. With the aftershocks and plates showing more activity, what does the near future hold for Northern California?"

Published on Aug 26, 2014

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Calif. Quake Underscores Need for Early Warning

From AP

"Researchers at UC Berkeley are testing a prototype of an earthquake early warning system that California is pursuing years after places like Mexico and Japan already have them up and running." (August 26)

Published on Aug 26, 2014

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

Noooo...! Don't spill the wine,what do we drink without water?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Fairy Friend (27th August 2014), giovonni (27th August 2014), Wind (27th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

On August Saturday 23 I was on Twitter and got that News about the images of California was rising from the Drought. On Saturday 23 my thoughts came to me "Shouldn't that cause California to get some Earthquakes?" ("I would think so?" more into my thoughts). "I will be looking and watching for it". I didn't expect to hear this Quake the next morning though. But I do think it has to do with who's making this High Pressure Ridge out in the Pacific Ocean making the Jet Stream go to Canada instead of straight Eastward through Oregon more than going to Canada so much. And California gets the Southern end of this Jet Stream, Oregon and Washington should be getting the Main Jet Stream, but it is going through Canada now instead.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

Fairy Friend (28th August 2014), giovonni (28th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2