+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: CDC Whistleblower : Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

Default CDC Whistleblower : Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

CDC Whistleblower

Published on 19 Aug 2014
    no description available

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 23, 2014

Follow us on Twitter Become our friend on Facebook

Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose
    Fraud at the CDC

Health Impact News Editor Comments

Note: Health Impact News is not exclusively an outlet for news on the dangers of
    vaccines. It is one of many topics we cover that the mainstream media typically does
    not. However, we are in the midst of one of the most significant news events of the
    century, and as of the time of this writing, the mainstream media has completely
    ignored it.

That will change.

As we have already reported, a top researcher employed by the U.S. Centers for
    Disease Control (CDC) has come forward as a whistle-blower, confessing to his
    participation in actively covering up data that clearly links vaccines to autism. (See:
    CDC Whistleblower: CDC Covered Up MMR Vaccine Link to Autism in African American
    Boys)

This is not a story the mainstream media (MSM) will be able to ignore for long.
    However, the MSM is heavily funded by the pharmaceutical industry, and the
    pharmaceutical industry has their appointed spokespersons on all of the major networks.

Read more....

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/dr-...-fraud-at-cdc/
    =====================================================

Vaccine bombshell: CDC whistleblower reveals cover-up linking MMR vaccines to autism
    in African-Americans

Wednesday 20th August 2014 at 10:34 By david-icke

‘Natural News is currently investigating a breaking story based on a CDC whistleblower
    stepping forward with shocking proof of an incredible cover-up. According to information
    available so far, it appears the CDC knowingly engaged in a medical conspiracy to
    deliberately hide from the public damning evidence about MMR vaccines causing a very
    large increase in autism among African-American babies.’

Read more: Vaccine bombshell: CDC whistleblower reveals cover-up linking MMR
    vaccines to autism in African-Americans

http://www.naturalnews.com/046535_MM...tleblower.html

======================================================

CDC caught in scientific fraud, perpetrating vaccine violence against blacks in shocking eugenics cover-up

Thursday 21st August 2014 at 09:19 By david-icke

‘Yesterday I wrote that Natural News is investigating a report of a massive scientific
    cover-up perpetrated at the very highest levels of the CDC.

Today I can report that I now have in my possession CDC documents which prove
    beyond any doubt that the former head of the CDC, Dr. Julie Gerberding, actively
    participated in willful scientific fraud in order to bury clinical evidence linking the MMR
    vaccine to a 340% increase in autism among African-American children.

Yes, the CDC knew that MMR vaccines caused autism in black babies, and its top
    scientists actively conspired to cover up that fact for the last twelve years.’

Read more: CDC caught in scientific fraud, perpetrating vaccine violence against blacks
    in shocking eugenics cover-up

http://www.naturalnews.com/046537_va...fic_fraud.html

New malaria vaccine doesn’t work most of the time, but manufacturer says it’s good
    enough to sell

Monday 18th August 2014 at 08:19 By david-icke

‘There’s a good chance that the vast majority of people who receive it won’t derive any
    benefits whatsoever. But that isn’t stopping British drug giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
    from seeking regulatory approval for a new vaccine for malaria, known as RTS,S, that a
    recent study determined is only about 30 percent effective at preventing severe cases of
    the disease, which has no recognized cure.’

Read more: New malaria vaccine doesn't work most of the time, but manufacturer says
    it's good enough to sell

http://www.naturalnews.com/046502_ma...ig_Pharma.html

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (25th August 2014), BIG CAT (25th August 2014), Bob (25th August 2014), Calz (27th August 2014), Curt (26th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014), genevieve (26th August 2014), ghostrider (25th August 2014), Hawkwind (25th August 2014), Hazel (25th August 2014), Kimberley (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), Matt P (25th August 2014), meeradas (25th August 2014), Mercedes (25th August 2014), raregem (7th September 2014), Rollo (25th August 2014), Sierra (27th June 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th August 2014), ThePythonicCow (25th August 2014), Tyy1907 (25th August 2014), unearth9 (26th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: CDC Whistleblower : Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

I'm obviously not at all surprised about this "revelation" concerning vaccines but what I find extremely curious is that it's being leaked that the vaccines targeted "black babies." Is this to deflect the true magnitude or to continue the race war they're trying to incite? I don't know a lot of things but I do know that vaccines don't care what color you are. They are poison to ALL creatures and their purpose is to create disease.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th August 2014), Cidersomerset (25th August 2014), East Sun (26th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), Mercedes (25th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th August 2014), unearth9 (26th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: CDC Whistleblower : Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

Quote I'm obviously not at all surprised about this "revelation" concerning vaccines but what I find extremely curious is that it's being leaked that the vaccines targeted "black babies." Is this to deflect the true magnitude or to continue the race war they're trying to incite? I don't know a lot of things but I do know that vaccines don't care what color you are. They are poison to ALL creatures and their purpose is to create disease.

Matt
    I don't know , but its usually the poor and various ethnic groups that seem to
    be experimented on . The Nazi medical experiments in the concentration camps
    seems to be the basis of other experiments since then on military personnel and
    other groups. Aids is thought to have been a US biological warfare experiment.

Which reminds me of another article on David site....

USA created Ebola virus as biological weapon?

Monday 25th August 2014 at 04:33 By david-icke

‘The epidemic of the deadly Ebola virus that was born in the depths of the
    jungle, has been spreading around the world with an unprecedented speed
    lately. The number of victims, according to official figures, has already
    exceeded a thousand people. The number of infected individuals nears
    almost two thousand. The WHO declared the disease a threat of global
    significance. Are there ways to combat the fever?

It turns out that there is a vaccine against Ebola. Pentagon scientists were
    developing it for 30 years, and all the rights for the drug belong to the
    government of the United States. Two infected US medics received injections
    of the vaccine and they started recovering from the disease immediately.

Why has this been made public only now? Why is it the USA that holds all
    the rights for the use of the vaccine? There can be two most obvious answers
    found to these questions.’

Read more: USA created Ebola virus as biological weapon?

http://english.pravda.ru/science/ear...ical_weapon-0/

===================================================
    ===================================================

Governments resort to medieval quarantine tactic to halt spread of Ebola

Monday 25th August 2014 at 04:54 By david-icke

‘Without a sound medical solution to the worst outbreak of Ebola in the history of
    the planet, governments and non-governmental organizations are turning to a
    medieval technique that could affect as many as 1 million people, according to the
    World Health Organization (WHO).

As reported by WorldNetDaily (WND), the tactic, which was popularized during the
    era of the Black Death plague in the 14th century, is known as cordon sanitaire,
    which is essentially drawing a line around a geographic area where the infections
    are occurring, letting no one exit — a quarantine.

It hasn’t been used since the end of World War I.’

Read more: Governments resort to medieval quarantine tactic to halt spread of Ebola

http://www.naturalnews.com/046582_Eb...vernments.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th August 2014 at 12:14.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flash (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), Matt P (25th August 2014), Mercedes (25th August 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th August 2014), unearth9 (26th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

The media will do its best to discredit this man, I assume, much like Ed Snowden and all the others --

they made fun of CBS for airing the European vaccine industry whistleblower (That Helen lady), when she was telling the literal truth about why the things are dangerous to children...

Personally? I was kicked out of a county autism support group for parents on Yahoo Groups because I took issue with the way Chili's Restaurant cancelled an autism charity event due to the charity's support of the notion that autism may be caused in part by vaccine damage.

the National Autism Association had its charity luncheons cancelled by Chili's at the last minute due to some "rich customers" (Gates??) complaining about the press.

Thank God for people, selfless people like this whistleblower, who finally after all these years give us the information we need to get help for our damaged kids.

women in the military are many times more likely to bear damaged children due to excessive vaccine exposure.

i've miscarried 4 times since bearing my autistic child in 2008, the year after i got out of the air force.

not blaming them for all of it, but think about it -- we knew there were black slaves and native americans in our bloodline.
    i am not surprised that the warriors would be lumped in with the rest of the "unfit" and disposed of Nazi style through eugenics.

my grand pappy fought on Normandy Beach and for this we get ruined children.

reminds me of that Bible verse,
    "I hear Rachel in the wilderness weeping for her children -- she will not be comforted -- for they are no more..."

The prophet knew what was going to happen over here in the "wilderness" of the US...

p.s. the Veterans Affairs system is part of this cover up -- the veterans are left to die...
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 25th August 2014 at 17:07.

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Exclamation Re: CDC Whistleblower : Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

No Vaccination no school -
    Unvaccinated students may be asked to stay home amid Ohio mumps outbreak

(Source)

Before the MMR vaccination was introduced in the U.S., mumps was a common illness among children and young adults, according to the CDC.

But since the first approved vaccination in 1967, the disease has been considered rare in the U.S.

State officials have been able to trace 377 cases of the recent outbreak to Amish people in Knox County who recently traveled to the Philippines.

In central Ohio, 481 cases have been reported, with more than half of those linked to Ohio State University. The state’s outbreak now exceeds the total number of cases reported across the United States in 2013, according to the Columbus City Health Department.

While most of the mumps cases have occurred in vaccinated individuals, health officials said they believe unvaccinated people may be helping to spread the disease.

In an effort to slow the spread of the mumps virus, officials are asking unvaccinated kids to stay home from school for at least 25 days after a case is reported in their community.

Mumps is a contagious virus that can cause fever, headache, muscle aches and swelling of salivary glands, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Public health officials say some Ohio patients are also reporting deafness and have required hospitalizations. (Those who have not been vaccinated, and have an active case of Mumps).

The virus can be spread through droplets exhaled from an infected patient through sneezes and coughs, according to the CDC. It can also be spread if an infected person touches a surface without washing their hands and then another person touches it.

While most Ohio schools require students to have the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccination, officials put extra emphasis on the need by designating August as National Immunization Awareness Month.

"Getting children all of the vaccines recommended by CDC's immunization schedule is one of the most important things parents can do to protect their children's health and that of classmates and the community," Dr. Mary DiOrio, an epidemiologist at Ohio State University.

No Vaccination, no school.

ref: Amish and no vaccination -

An Amish woman walked to a communal call box. She called the Knox County Health Department and told a county worker that she and a family next door had the measles.

That call spurred nurse Jacqueline Fletcher into action.

"The very next morning we were out to collect samples, collect nasal swabs and also draw blood. And it was just textbook measles," says Fletcher.

A nurse in Knox County for nearly three decades, Fletcher had never seen the illness, but she knew the symptoms.

"The rash," she says. "They had the conjunctivitis in the eyes, their eyes were red. They don't want the light. They sit in the darkened room, wear dark glasses. I mean they were just miserable, [with] high temperatures [of] 103, 104 temps. So this was the measles."

(May, 2014) - About half have been in the past month — most from a huge outbreak in unvaccinated Amish communities in Ohio.

The largest outbreak of measles in recent U.S. history is underway. Ohio has the majority of these cases - 341 confirmed and eight hospitalizations. The virus has spread quickly among the largely unvaccinated Amish communities in the center of the state.

(Source)

The afternoon Fletcher arrived in the county, she collected samples, and a county worker drove them to the state health department and quickly confirmed the measles. The next day, Fletcher says she was on a call with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Most of the children are barefoot, not needing to wear shoes until they work out of the home. The girls wear homemade dresses and bonnets; the boys, pressed trousers and button up shirts. Inside the clinic, most people are calm, but the younger ones tremble.

Ervin Kauffman reassures his six children as they squeeze into a small back office for their second MMR shot (mumps, measles and rubella) since the outbreak began. While many Amish are not against vaccines in principle, many – including Kauffman's children – have never had shots. Many babies are born at home and do not regularly see a pediatrician. They also don’t attend public schools.

"I guess there was no scare to us before, I guess we were too relaxed," Kauffman says. "I guess I never was a fear for it."

Kauffman says the outbreak has changed other customs, too. Spring is the Amish wedding season, a time when hundreds come together, often traveling from other states and sometimes Canada. Those weddings were postponed. "We're just now starting with weddings," he says.

Now there is MUMPS outbreak in Knox County. Similar issue, no vaccination.

Meanwhile, the virus is spreading, with more cases being reported in nearby Holmes and Stark counties.

The Ohio outbreak began after two unvaccinated people from the Knox County Amish community traveling with a missionary aid group in the Philippines were infected. The Philippines is in the midst of a large, ongoing measles outbreak with more than 26,000 cases reported this year, according to the CDC.

The Knox County Health Department has administered more than 1,800 doses of the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine at special clinics since the outbreak began. The majority of the state's cases-- 195-- are in Knox County. The remainder are in eight surrounding counties.

Both diseases are preventable. Two doses of the MMR vaccine are about 88 percent effective against infection with mumps, while one dose is about 78 percent effective. Two doses of MMR are 99 percent effectiveness against infection with measles.

MUMPS VIRUS - The mumps virus belongs to the genus Rubulavirus in the family Paramyxovirus and is seen to have a roughly spherical, enveloped morphology of about 200 nm in diameter. It contains a linear, single-stranded molecule of negative-sense RNA 15,384 nucleotides long. It is considered a vaccine-preventable disease, although significant outbreaks have occurred in recent years in developed countries such as America, in areas of poor vaccine uptake.

The Mumps virus can infect ependymal cells in the central nervous system. There are different strains of MUMPS (similar to how Ebola has different strains). Several strains are used to vaccinate against mumps. These include the strains Jerryl Lynn, L-Zagreb, Leningrad-3 and Rubini and Urabe.

Universal mumps vaccination was introduced in the United Kingdom in 1988.
    Last edited by Bob; 25th August 2014 at 17:25.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Chanlo23's Avatar
    Thanks

In case you are wondering if YOUR state (should you live in the U.S.) allows immunization objections (religious or philosophical), please see the list at: http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/...tate-laws.aspx

While Ohio IS on the list that allows for such objections, as are many other states, schools are authorized to prevent attendance by such students in the case of outbreaks.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chanlo23 For This Post:

Bob (25th August 2014), Cidersomerset (25th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Cider... thanks for that.
    David wakefield stuck his neck ut at the time of need in the uk, he got the usual treatment !
    I want to see him back here taking some of those baskets the high court.

As for Malaria, well a new vaccine could be 30% useful ! But don't we already know Jim Humble accepted a challenge a year last dec: 150 full verified Malaria cases, all verified cured within one week.
    Now the RED Cross denies it was involved. And the same would happen if you walked in with sure, cheap, cure for ebola.

Regards.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brenie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Bob, there is no such thing as a vaccine that cures mumps, measles or any other "disease." All such "evidence", if there's any at all, is cooked. All such stories that such "diseases" are spread by unvaccinated people is pure BS. But you can't understand this without understanding the history of vaccines, or, for that matter, what an immune system is and how it's REALLY strengthened to prevent disease, bugs and what have you. Vaccines were never designed to cure anything. Not the first one, not the current ones. Do yourself a favor and find videos and books by Dr. Suzanne Humphries. She eloquently puts to bed all such nonsense. If I had time, I'd find you quotes and videos from the developers themselves. They're out there for those that are interested. Unfortunately, at this time, I've been talking and sharing about this so long I'm tired of doing other peoples' research. Each makes their own choices but please spare me the official propaganda. You don't realize it but you're hurting people by defending an indefensible position and doing the work of the fake reality control matrix that wants us diseased and dead.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th August 2014), Curious77 (6th October 2014), Daphne (26th August 2014), East Sun (26th August 2014), raregem (7th September 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: CDC Whistleblower : Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

I've never heard of a VACCINE cure anything either.

In post above https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post868848 where does it ANYWHERE say CURE?

The post itself consists of quotes and extracts from the Sources listed in the Post - The POST and the Source link are clear enough to read, albeit a bit long. What is up there is a condensation of the points mentioned in the Source articles.

I am not defending CDC, nor vaccines, nor treatments in that Post. Just citing the data in this case that kids in Ohio are not going to be let in school without having had vaccines.

That's DATA, not an opinion or thought either way - sorry if it seems not standing on the soapbox agreeing blindly is giving tacit agreement to somebody or another.

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Bob, there is no such thing as a vaccine that cures mumps, measles or any other "disease."

All such "evidence", if there's any at all, is cooked.

All such stories that such "diseases" are spread by unvaccinated people is pure BS. But you can't understand this without understanding the history of vaccines, or, for that matter, what an immune system is and how it's REALLY strengthened to prevent disease, bugs and what have you. Vaccines were never designed to cure anything. Not the first one, not the current ones. Do yourself a favor and find videos and books by Dr. Suzanne Humphries. She eloquently puts to bed all such nonsense. If I had time, I'd find you quotes and videos from the developers themselves. They're out there for those that are interested. Unfortunately, at this time, I've been talking and sharing about this so long I'm tired of doing other peoples' research. Each makes their own choices but please spare me the official propaganda.

You don't realize it but you're hurting people by defending an indefensible position and doing the work of the fake reality control matrix that wants us diseased and dead.

Matt
    Last edited by Bob; 25th August 2014 at 22:54.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

The thing is that I have had measle and mumps when i was small and got in a dark room for measle and have picture of me with mumps. No vaccination apart from the natural ones, which means full resistance later on, and mostly, no adjuvants.

The vaccination Schedule is definitely much to heavy for little bodies, those of children. Vaccination is presume to enhance the immune system ability to work, but in fact, it may weaken it as well, since full immunisation is not alsways given with vaccination.

Anyhow, I am anti vaccination when not necessary - and very careful about what they put in vaccine. It is not the dead or very weaken disease that is creating havoc in the system, it is the rest of the chemicals put in it either to make sure we receive something that will be use for nefarious purpose or spin the immune sysptem to a point where it start destroying one's own body.

We never hard to many allergic kids and grown up, all the chemicals in the environment and those put into our bodies surely playing a large role.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (25th August 2014), Cidersomerset (26th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: CDC Whistleblower : Dr. Brian Hooker: Father of Vaccine-damaged Child and His Relentless Pursuit to Expose Fraud at the CDC

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

[..] ...no adjuvants.
    [..] It is not the dead or very weaken disease that is creating havoc in the system, it is the rest of the chemicals put in it either to make sure we receive something that will be use for nefarious purpose or spin the immune sysptem to a point where it start destroying one's own body.[..]
    Precisely and agreed. The add-ins, the adjuvants are totally unknown what they do.. SQUALINE particularly bothers me, (derived from shark liver).

Look at what is said about these add-ins.. (the particular adjuvant that messes with lipids in cells).

Use as an adjuvant in vaccines
    Immunologic adjuvants are substances, administered in conjunction with a vaccine, that stimulate the immune system and increase the response to the vaccine. Squalene is not itself an adjuvant, but it has been used in conjunction with surfactants in certain adjuvant formulations.

(Source: Squalene-based adjuvants in vaccines, Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety, World Health Organization)

An adjuvant using squalene is Novartis' proprietary adjuvant MF59, which is added to influenza vaccines to help stimulate the human body's immune response through production of CD4 memory cells. It is the first oil-in-water influenza vaccine adjuvant to be commercialized in combination with a seasonal influenza virus vaccine. It was developed in the 1990s by researchers at Ciba-Geigy and Chiron; both companies were subsequently acquired by Novartis.

(Source: MF59 Adjuvant Fact Sheet, Novartis, June 2009 - PDF at: http://www.novartis.com/downloads/ne...fact-sheet.pdf )

It is present in the form of an emulsion and is added to make the vaccine more immunogenic.

(Source: Squalene-based adjuvants in vaccines, Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety, World Health Organization - they believe adding such will increase the inflammation reaction, that such inflammation makes the vaccine more effective to trigger an immune reaction to the foreign protein in the virus)

However, the mechanism of action remains unknown. MF59 is capable of switching on a number of genes that partially overlap with those activated by other adjuvants.

(Source: Mosca, F.; Tritto, E.; Muzzi, A.; Monaci, E.; Bagnoli, F.; Iavarone, C.; O'Hagan, D.; Rappuoli, R.; De Gregorio, E. (2008). "Molecular and cellular signatures of human vaccine adjuvants". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 105 (30): 10501–6. doi:10.1073/pnas.0804699105)

How these changes are triggered is unclear; to date, no receptors responding to MF59 have been identified. One possibility is that MF59 affects the cell behavior by changing the lipid metabolism, namely by inducing accumulation of neutral lipids within the target cells.

(Source: Kalvodova, Lucie (2010). "Squalene-based oil-in-water emulsion adjuvants perturb metabolism of neutral lipids and enhance lipid droplet formation". Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 393 (3): 350–5. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2009.12.062. PMID 20018176 - the above should make one's hair stand on end.. What do they mean they do not KNOW how the changes are triggered - that such is 'unclear' ?

An MF59-adjuvanted influenza vaccine (Fluad, developed by Chiron, which contains about 10 mg of squalene per dose) has been approved by health agencies and used in several European countries for seasonal flu shots since 1997.

(Source: Andrew Pollack. Benefit and Doubt in Vaccine Additive, The New York Times, September 21, 2009)

However, the Food and Drug Administration has not authorized the use of such adjuvants in the United States (squalene) .

(Source: Rob Stein. Swine Flu Campaign Waits on Vaccine. The Washington Post, August 23, 2009.)

Glaxo Smith Kline used the squalene-based AS03 adjuvant in their 2009 influenza pandemic vaccine Pandemrix and Arepanrix.

(Source: http://www.gsk.ca/english/docs-pdf/A..._CAPA01v01.pdf)

List of Adjuvants in Vaccines:
    (Note Aluminum Hydroxide is licensed by the FDA for functioning as an adjuvant in US licensed vaccine products. Squalene is NOT licensed by the FDA for US registered products.)

The information in this table is from F.R. Vogel and M.V. Powell, Chapter 7, "A compendium of Vaccine Adjuvants and Excipients," Vaccine Design: The Subunit and Adjuvant Approach, M.F. Powell and M.J. Newman, (New York: Plenum Press, 1995). Additional and updated information was gathered from F.R. Vogel and other sources.

The PDF source for the table and article on Gulf War Illness from contaminated Vaccines (squalene suspected as the contaminant) is http://www.gao.gov/archive/1999/ns99005.pdf

The Adjuvants are different than PRESERVATIVES and substances which keep a virus in the vaccine dimmed, or weakened.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th June 2015 at 07:19. Reason: Remove link to image on login required page.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Back in the 80's I was in the military , my job was defense against Nuclear-biological-chemical attacks ... Even back then the Army made it's own insects , infected with an agent , placed in a clear container , loaded in a missile , and instead of boom then go pop like a firecracker , and the disease is released ... this doesn't surprise me at all ... We were given six shots every three weeks ... many of us got sick all at the same time , we're talking 120 people in the same barracks ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bob (25th August 2014), Cidersomerset (26th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

CDC Whistleblower Links MMR Vaccine to Autism; Story Promptly Censored

Tuesday 26th August 2014 at 04:15 By david-icke

‘Shocking revelations about alleged CDC misconduct in a study investigating
    the link between autism and vaccines has been made even worse by an active
    campaign to censor and silence the issue in the media.

A CDC whistleblower involved in a pivotal study defending official assurances
    of vaccine safety broke his silence to expose how the study he was involved
    in massaged the data to cover-up a 340% increase in autism risk for African
    American children under age three who received the MMR vaccine. William
    W. Thompson, PhD. was escorted out of CDC headquarters a few days ago,
    and presumably fired from his position, after being identified as the whistleblower.

For his part, Thompson told the Autism Media Channel, who released a
    video on his revelations, that he was tired of lying.’

Read more: CDC Whistleblower Links MMR Vaccine to Autism; Story
    Promptly Censored

http://truthstreammedia.com/cdc-whis...ptly-censored/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flash (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), onawah (26th August 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

This is a game-changing event, but it's going to take a lot of effort via alternative networking to make sure it gets out to the public.
    And Avalon is a great place for that to get a good start.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), ulli (27th August 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Bumping this thread...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), onawah (27th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Dr Hooker has incredible credentials, literally a Genius in his fields (plural) of expertise.

Here part of the description of his pedigree on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Hooker_(bioengineer)

Quote Brian S. Hooker, PhD, PE, was formerly a bioengineer and the team leader for the High Throughput Biology Team and Operations Manager of the DOE Genomics: Genomes to Life (GTL) Center for Molecular and Cellular Systems at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL). Hooker also is credited as a co-inventor for five patents. He now works as an associate professor at Simpson University

Education[edit]

In 1985, Dr. Hooker earned his bachelor of science degree in chemical engineering, from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California. He earned his master's of science degree in 1988 and his doctorate in 1990, both in biochemical engineering, from Washington State University, in Pullman, Washington

Research[edit]

Hooker formerly managed applied plant and fungal molecular biology research projects, including development of plant-based biosensors and transgenic production systems for human pharmaceutical proteins and industrial enzymes at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, where systems biology researchers are focused on understanding gene and protein networks involved in individual cell signaling, communication between cells in communities, and cellular metabolic pathways. Hooker has also been involved in research on microbial kinetics and transport mathematical modeling, design, development, and support for biological destruction of chlorinated organic hydrocarbons, development of tP4 transgenic plant protein production platform technology, and development of the RT3D bioremediation/natural attenuation software package.

He left PNNL in 2009, and was hired as an associate professor at Simpson University where he specializes in biology and chemistry. Simpson University is a private Christian University of liberal arts and professional studies offering undergraduate, graduate and teaching credential programs. It is ranked as a Tier 2 Liberal Arts college.[1]

Hooker is well known for his concerns regarding vaccine safety and the conflicts of interest within the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He is a board member at Focus Autism,[2] an organization which believes in the "ongoing cover-up of the vaccine/autism link".[

Recognition[edit]

Hooker earned the Battelle Entrepreneurial Award in 2001, and a Federal Laboratory Consortium Recognition Award in 1999, for his work on “Reactive Transport in 3-Dimensions.”

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), onawah (27th August 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    This is a game-changing event, but it's going to take a lot of effort via alternative networking to make sure it gets out to the public.
    And Avalon is a great place for that to get a good start.
    WOW game changer for sure...and yes please spread far and wide... I did not vaccinate my daughters 22 & 18... there was way more than enough research in 1991 for me to not vaccinate... this development is a major disclosure...

I keep saying congratulations we won! I see evidence of the depth of our victory daily now with disclosures such as this one.

Much love to us all, always in all ways!!!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), onawah (27th August 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

[..] ...no adjuvants.
    [..] It is not the dead or very weaken disease that is creating havoc in the system, it is the rest of the chemicals put in it either to make sure we receive something that will be use for nefarious purpose or spin the immune sysptem to a point where it start destroying one's own body.[..]
    Precisely and agreed. The add-ins, the adjuvants are totally unknown what they do.. SQUALINE particularly bothers me, (derived from shark liver).

Look at what is said about these add-ins.. (the particular adjuvant that messes with lipids in cells)....."
    To that I might add: (from an earlier thread of mine).

"In general, there are two major types of vaccines: those made of bacteria and those made of viruses. Vaccines are further distinguished as being live or dead. Dead vaccines are inactivated through heat, radiation or chemicals. Before a live vaccine is deemed suitable for human use it must be weakened. This is done by serial passage. This means that the vaccine is passed through viable tissue several times (sometimes as many as fifty times) to reduce it’s potency. Many different species may be used for this purpose; monkeys and chick embryos. Once the virus is weaker it must be strengthened with disinfectants and stabilizers such as but not limited to streptomycin, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, aluminum, hydrochloride, sorbitol, hydrolyzed gelatin, formaldehyde, squalene and thimerosal a mercury derivative."

Another interesting piece that everyone should be aware of took place in June of 2010. "A Rule Change to give one staff employee the sole authority to allow “exceptions or alternatives” when drug companies want to change vaccine ingredients, such as preservatives (like thimerosal) or adjuvants (like aluminum) or the amount of residual protein and antibiotics in vaccines."

The FDA’s proposed change to Requirements for Constituent Materials was quietly published in The Federal Register in June, 2010.

The FDA is arguing that the rule change is necessary to “reduce burdens on industry” and to provide “greater flexibility and reduced regulatory requirements.” It gives one FDA staff Director the power to give drug companies the green light to “employ advances in science and technology as they become available” when companies want to make new vaccines really fast and get more bang for the buck.

Now that the Rule Change is in effect, a vaccine manufacturer can request a change in the content or amount of vaccine ingredients by simply writing a “brief statement describing the basis for the request and supporting data” as part of the original license application or for a pending or approved application. There is no information about how much scientific evidence the drug companies will have to submit to prove the new ingredients are safe; or whether the FDA’s Vaccine Advisory Committee will be able to review that evidence; or whether the American public will have a chance to comment before vaccine ingredients are changed.

This should raise red flags.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Bob (27th August 2014), Cidersomerset (27th August 2014), Flash (27th August 2014), onawah (27th August 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Another interesting piece that everyone should be aware of took place in June of 2010. "A Rule Change to give one staff employee the sole authority to allow “exceptions or alternatives” when drug companies want to change vaccine ingredients, such as preservatives (like thimerosal) or adjuvants (like aluminum) or the amount of residual protein and antibiotics in vaccines."

The FDA’s proposed change to Requirements for Constituent Materials was quietly published in The Federal Register in June, 2010.

The FDA is arguing that the rule change is necessary to “reduce burdens on industry” and to provide “greater flexibility and reduced regulatory requirements.” It gives one FDA staff Director the power to give drug companies the green light to “employ advances in science and technology as they become available” when companies want to make new vaccines really fast and get more bang for the buck.

Now that the Rule Change is in effect, a vaccine manufacturer can request a change in the content or amount of vaccine ingredients by simply writing a “brief statement describing the basis for the request and supporting data” as part of the original license application or for a pending or approved application. There is no information about how much scientific evidence the drug companies will have to submit to prove the new ingredients are safe; or whether the FDA’s Vaccine Advisory Committee will be able to review that evidence; or whether the American public will have a chance to comment before vaccine ingredients are changed.

This should raise red flags.
    Thanks Marin your first point about two types of vaccines is quite technical for the
    layman, but interesting and important. I thought most vaccines were putting
    whatever disease they wanted to prevent into your body, so that you caught
    a mild version of it like the flu jab and you developed your own immunity for it.

The second in the quote above is scary and open to abuse and scandal and
    should raise a red flag as you say. I thought there would be very strict control
    on ingredient change or alterations , simply because the trial period was
    set up to monitor the ingredients in the original product. Changes would
    have to also go thru trial to make sure replacement items were compatible
    for enhanced results.

The jargon used like “reduce burdens on industry” and “greater flexibility and
    reduced regulatory requirements.” is 'spin' talk. Designed for more profit
    within 'corporate pharma'.

Quote employ advances in science and technology as they become available” when
    companies want to make new vaccines really fast and get more bang for the buck.
    This reads to my cynical mind 'more $ for the bang' saved in ingredients , costs and proffits.

Which is the basis of most industry and business admittedly , but is also open
    to abuse as seen with the 'Banksters' and mortgage sales and inside share trading
    on Wall street and other finance houses. Also the ' Corporate conveyor belt'
    between politicians and industry for the 'Boys and now Girls' it seems. Is very
    unhealthy for democracy and competitive ethical capitalism imo.

So yes a 'Red Flag Should Be Raised' by all media.......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th August 2014 at 08:42.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bob (27th August 2014), Marin (27th August 2014), onawah (27th August 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I just saw this on Davids site illustrates the abuse point...LOL

Forget something? Wall Street fat cat facing 20 years prison for 13 counts
    of insider trading bolted from court so fast he lost his flip flops

new Wednesday 27th August 2014 at 07:37 By david-icke

‘A Wall Street investor accused of insider trading over half a million dollars
    bolted from the press pack waiting for him outside court in New York today,
    sprinting so fast he left one of his flip flops on the sidewalk.

Michael Lucarelli was arrested Tuesday morning at his apartment on the
    Upper East Side and immediately faced Manhattan Federal Courthouse.

The 51-year-old director of market intelligence at Lippert/Heilshorn &
    Associates allegedly used non-public information from draft press releases
    to cash in on the stock market.’

Read more: Forget something? Wall Street fat cat facing 20 years prison
    for 13 counts of insider trading bolted from court so fast he lost his flip flops

==================================================

Forget something? Wall Street fat cat facing 20 years prison for 13 counts of insider
    trading bolted from court so fast he lost his flip flops

Michael Lucarelli, 51, was the director of market intelligence at Manhattan-based
    firm Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates

Arrested at his apartment Tuesday morning and charged with 13 counts of security fraud

Allegedly used draft press released to make illegal trades on the stock market,
    earning over $500,000

After posting bail, Lucarelli tried to evade the media and ran down the street, losing
    his shoes

He faces 20 years in prison and $1 million in fines

By Joel Christie For Mailonline

Published: 03:45, 27 August 2014 | Updated: 09:36, 27 August 2014

Making a run for it: Michael Lucarelli, 51, the director of market intelligence at
    Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates, was arrested early Tuesday morning at his
    Manhattan apartment and then faced federal court

Off and running: Lucarelli lost both his flip flops as he took off down Worth
    St in lower Manhattan. He is facing 20 years in prison

Oops: The The director of market intelligence was in such a hurry to get home
    he forget his modest footwear, leaving two slippers sitting on the sidewalk of
    Worth St in lower Manhattan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Ba7IZech
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

====================================================

RBS to pay £15m fine over mortgage selling

Wednesday 27th August 2014 at 05:09 By david-icke

‘Royal Bank of Scotland will on Wednesday be fined around £15m by the City
    watchdog for failures at the taxpayer-owned bank that meant customers were give
    poor advice when buying mortgages.

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is expected to announce the fine this
    morning following an investigation into mis-selling in the run-up to the financial crisis.

It is believed to relate to staff being improperly trained to sell mortgages, meaning
    that in certain cases, buyers received incorrect advice.’

Read more: RBS to pay £15m fine over mortgage selling

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...e-selling.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th August 2014 at 09:25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast