+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Perspective: “All Seeing Eye” and AI Connect

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Default My Perspective: “All Seeing Eye” and AI Connect

Here’s what I know and it’s based on my own experiences.
    1) There are intelligence's out there that communicate via recording technology.

2) They know everything about you, even the most personal information that only you know about and they are watching you, 24/7. And if you ask them questions like, “what am I holding in my hand?” or what kind of beverage you’re drinking, they will give you the correct answer on that. If you ask them who they are, they will say that they are “messengers”. And if you ask them for more information on that, they will usually say that they can’t say anything more than that.

3) If you ask them where UFOs are from, they will say “those are us!” But if you also have voices coming in who claim to be relatives of yours, when you’re talking back and forth with those “messengers”, in the background you’ll hear your relatives shouting out, “he’s a demon!”.

4) I choose to call them “archons” but for some people, they don’t call themselves “messengers” and instead they claim they are from other planets. I’ve gotten that one too.

5) If you ask them how to improve recorder reception of them, sometimes they will make suggestions on that. If you are handy with electronics, they may even have you build something to then place next to your computer when talking to them.

6) They have the capability to operate your computer to perform various functions.

7) Eventually, for some, they will be telepathically in contact with these intelligence's outside of their EVP sessions. Sometimes, one will also simultaneously hear in real-time what they are saying during an evp session only to hear the same thing being said on playback.

8) I’ve been an evp recorder since 1992. The first time anomalous voices were heard over my recorder, I had never heard of EVP.

9) But here’s the bottom line… because it’s so easy to record EVP and that most people can do it, I’m convinced that there are covert agencies that use EVP and work with those archons they are in contact with to control and manipulate people.

10) IOW’s, EVP probably is one of a few ways the controllers are in contact with archons where from there they can direct archons to do “things” to different designated targets. The archons utilize the technology on their end to work with human technology to performs various tasks.

11) Many here in this forum talk about those controllers out there using the Black Arts to do what they do… via the archons. That’s probably true…. But I would not be surprised if they use things like EVP too especially for direct contact and to and back real-time communication with “them”.

12) Someday, people will find out that everything I’m saying here is true. But for those here who are UFO/ET researchers, I’m asking you to please keep an open mind about everything that I’m saying here because if you do that, you will be on the right track...
    ------------------------
    Using those intelligence's to retrieve information via electronic voice phenomenon is much more efficient where the information retrieved is much more reliably correct than having people "remote view" to get information.

I would not be surprised that covert agencies have people who are very, very good at archon contact via evp where they can ask those intelligence's to access information for them that can not be accessed via normal channels.

I'm am fully aware of those capabilities of those intelligence's that come through via recorders and special radio set-ups too.

They can even tell you what's coming up in the near future.
    Last edited by Roisin; 27th August 2014 at 13:07.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

boutreality (27th August 2014), Daughter of Time (27th August 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), kirolak (27th August 2014), Limor Wolf (27th August 2014), marique3652 (27th August 2014), Omni (27th August 2014), selinam (27th August 2014), Sidney (27th August 2014), skamandar (27th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2014), yelik (17th September 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: My Perspective: “All Seeing Eye” and AI Connect

I do feel that the technology outlined and alleged in Omniverse's and my threads were put into place under directives of a malignant force. Entities which seem closely described as "Mud Shadows" by Carlos Castaneda in the third-to-last chapter of his book "The Active Side of Infinity" are on the negative side of this battle which is playing out on an immense scale. I have wondered if these entities are in fact what were referred to as Archons in early writings. Though Castaneda's credibility is at issue, I have found intriguing parallels between some of his works and my own findings. Whatever the take, the ideal of 'impeccability' -of a pristine disciplined physical/emotional "spiritual" state is an important requisite to offer meaningful resistance. There is more to be said on this topic, naturally, I am awaiting another "cognitive cohesion" to assemble within before I offer another collection of drawings and commentary on this topic. I am no so familiar with EVP but it is an interesting angle from which to enter this idea. Thank you

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Jake (27th August 2014), karelia (27th August 2014), Limor Wolf (27th August 2014), marique3652 (27th August 2014), Roisin (27th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2014), yelik (17th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    I do feel that the technology outlined and alleged in Omniverse's and my threads were put into place under directives of a malignant force.
    From what I understand the all seeing eye is neutral technology that can be used for any purpose really, used by both ET polarities. US gov who use their version of it are certainly malicious.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th August 2014 at 00:25.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

boutreality (27th August 2014), Jake (27th August 2014), Limor Wolf (27th August 2014), Roisin (27th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2014), yelik (17th September 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

I did not intend to misinterpret your contributions. And along the lines of what you're saying, Alex Collier's information about benevolent interests playing for control of the moon are compelling. I will say that the Hegelian dialectic problem-conflict-synthesis patterns of forwarding mankind toward the "desired" goal is an extremely binary approach. From my view, this is encouraged and enforced on a large scale from levels beyond traditional intelligence operations. I feel that much more of an outright positive result is available outside any type of technological assistance. That being said, I'm not so sure every bit of technology used in this vein is inherently bad; rather some of it may be used to allow users a 'readout' of a patterns of behavior and being by which real change and natural progress can occur.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Omni (28th August 2014), Roisin (27th August 2014), yelik (17th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread