+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Creatures Get Swatted on Stream

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default The Creatures Get Swatted on Stream

This is wrong in many levels...

You can go and comment alot of time that the police just "shouldnt" act like that.

You have a obvious kid playing a game and they treat him like a criminal. Yell at him with guns pointed, step on him and push him down while he is clearly not resisting.

They never accused him of anything or tell him what they are doing. They searched his phone etc etc ... Not sure about the reasons but thats not something to wish for.

And Americans still think ... the world is jealous of their freedoms o.O ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

kirolak (28th August 2014), linksplatinum (28th August 2014), spiritguide (28th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: The Creatures Get Swatted on Stream

Watching closely - it appears one of his "opponents" called in a very serious crime against him specifically - likely gave name, description, and location and everything, so the cops probably didn't feel the need to ask a lot of questions until they had him detained.

It was a bit rough though ... and that idiot cop -- "What about this is funny to you!?!" -- I would've said "your face" ... and paid for it, but it'd be worth it on a stream
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

linksplatinum (28th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Watching closely - it appears one of his "opponents" called in a very serious crime against him specifically - likely gave name, description, and location and everything, so the cops probably didn't feel the need to ask a lot of questions until they had him detained.

It was a bit rough though ... and that idiot cop -- "What about this is funny to you!?!" -- I would've said "your face" ... and paid for it, but it'd be worth it on a stream

Yes i read about that also but ... he is a kid playing on a pc ... they didnt find anything and it was obvious that they were looking to find something to put him in. Imagine if he didnt hear them while playing and turn around fast when he saw them ... they could had shot him.

BtW ... this is a good example that it doesnt matter anymore if you are guilty or not. You get attacked (physically or verbally) and then we will see. ALso they didnt tell him his rights ... he wasnt arrested ... just handcuffed and interrogated. Imagine if he reacted like the "law" says lol ...

p.s. i am laughing out of amazement not cause its funny.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Yes i read about that also but ... he is a kid playing on a pc ... they didnt find anything and it was obvious that they were looking to find something to put him in. Imagine if he didnt hear them while playing and turn around fast when he saw them ... they could had shot him.

BtW ... this is a good example that it doesnt matter anymore if you are guilty or not. You get attacked (physically or verbally) and then we will see. ALso they didnt tell him his rights ... he wasnt arrested ... just handcuffed and interrogated. Imagine if he reacted like the "law" says lol ...

p.s. i am laughing out of amazement not cause its funny.
    He wasn't arrested, so they had no need to read him his rights. They "detained" him for questioning, which they are allowed to do.

But yeah, they were a bit rough considering the guy was fully compliant and looked to be no threat. But they could have tazered him, beat him, pepper sprayed him etc. If they think they are responding to a serious enough crime that it warrants calling the SWAT team, well then yeah -- it's the SWAT team it is what they do. Who knows, maybe someone (maybe someone you know) was just ruthlessly raped and killed killed in that building and they were responding to that, and this kid got caught up in it innocently, or what if he was the perpetrator?)? It wouldn't seem as horrible if that were the case.

I just like to keep a balanced perspective on what is known but also on what is not. My 2 cents
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

the said on the comments that someone make a call about a bomb etc ... but still 4-5 fully armed swat team members Vs 1 kid and they knee him , step on him etc to put him on hand cuffs ... you can clearly see that one was pushing his head down with his foot.

Also if someone is caught up in a crime that might happened there ... he loses his rights? I thought thats all the was left from the USA freedoms ... Ok i understand detain and question ... but 5 people abush on a clearly unarmed kid with headphones on ... is ridiculous.

taking the cellphone etc is normal? Asking for weapon in the house is normal? ... it looked to me like they were trying to find anything to make an arrest.

p.s. i heard that the times swat teams are called has being raised the last years by a huge % and an ex police was kidding (on alex jones interview) that they will start sending swats to save kitties in the future

+ Reply to Thread