+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Dark Forces are Allowed to Influence Undeveloped Worlds (Exopolitics)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Why Dark Forces are Allowed to Influence Undeveloped Worlds (Exopolitics)

Thought people might like reading this, and may gain from it as well(possible anyway).

In my contacts with ETs one of the biggest conundrums I have ran into, is WHY does evil exist in the form it does, and WHY on EARTH do they allow such things?? "Are you really that powerless?" Earlier in my situation I was very confused as to why I was being tortured so often. And the pure evil of some of the things done to me has boggled my mind at times... Well eventually I got an explanation of sorts... It is a complicated explanation...

One thing ETs relayed to me(not sure which ones) is all races in the universe that exist, must be allowed to carry out their natural place in the universe(Exopolitical Rule). In other words if a race's nature is to manifest metaphorical darkness, they must be allowed to do such...
    The reasons they are allowed to manifest that nature is many. One of the biggest reasons I was told darkness is allowed to manifest in the universe is soulular growth. Light forces outnumber dark forces to a reasonable degree if what I was told is accurate. In the duality of both dark and light forces on earth, a newer soul that perhaps just came from the animal kingdom, can learn to differentiate between the two, and also choose a path. Dark or Light. Every soul must eventually choose a path of such IMO... many do not do it consciously anymore, but that is because their soul is already a light soul...

The time when it becomes more acute in choosing a path I believe is after global first contact when you will see various ETs, of both dark and light polarities, offering their wisdom and insights and philosophies. Some races may have small factions of dark within their society from beings that choose darkness. I believe humanity will eventually be a purely lightside race...

I believe the idea that duality is an illusion is a psy op to control people into not choosing a path, since most would choose light... Dark and Light things are present on earth at all times. Sure some are among subjectivity, but in general dark and light is agreed upon by ETs if what I was told is true. They have very distinct definitions. Like Mark Passio's brilliant presentations, ETs have defined dark and light very intimately. For example one spectrum is emotions. There are dark and light emotions. Love being a lightside emotion(of course it has mechanics that can lead to dark things), Fear being a darkside emotion(of course it can be experienced in a healthy way).

Also, to explain why some of the more unreasonable darknesses exist(like Eugenics programs to wipe out open minded reasonable people on earth), is because dark forces do hold power in the universe. In a simulated war between dark and light in the universe light wins, but in essence it would imbalance the universe unless they manifested some darkness they do not align with, to inspire growth. Among injustice we further define in our soul, that injustice is wrong. And among darkness, in our souls, we gain qualities that we may find admirable, or worthwhile by defining what is happening... Also among my ET teachings, without darkness, light is not defined. Without tastes of such things defined in the soul a being is more inert, more prone to solopcism and often cannot choose something as easily..

The amount of suffering caused by say, the dracos, is immeasurable. It is unimaginable. The suffering of my life alone is unimaginable with hundreds of thousands of tortures(if you count small ones). Not everything is perfect for soulular growth and at some point it does get kind of ridiculous(for lack of a better word)...

So in essence, on what some would call 3d worlds, dark forces are allowed to run a little rampant until global first contact(or what others perceive as ascension). To me pretty much all worlds of ET races from this universe, exist in the 3d universe... So I disagree with the 4d 5d etc explanation... In my eyes the new dimensions we will get, are dimensions of our minds. Not a planetary ascension.. But that is a different topic......

All that happens is within the realm of total and absolute exopolitical order. Up above is absolute order. There is nothing by mistake. Nothing is done by coincidence. It is not some chaotic interdimensional being field where chaos happens and it is not controlled through rules and order...

Note: It goes partly in saying why they are allowed to influence undeveloped worlds, that perhaps our world is more inorganic and Draco controlled than many others in our same developmental spectrum. For example I was told by beings claiming to be ET that many of the ailments we have is not something that comes about abundantly in a completely natural evolution of humanoid species... It could be that genetic hybridization/manipulation lead to many genetic ailments... I was told on many other worlds darkness is not allowed to do as much as it was allowed here.... A big reason why is the confusion or dark alignment of humans in the now on this planet. But in general I was told earth is a little bit worse than normal for a race as developed as ours. I don't nec. believe that but it made sense in the way they said it....

Anyway, that is what I can remember about what they told me, relating to WHY evil is allowed to exist by light forces. "Darkness has a place in the universe in an optimal setting..."
    Last edited by Omni; 28th August 2014 at 23:19.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (28th August 2014), Becky (29th August 2014), cfho83 (6th September 2014), Chip (29th August 2014), Chris Gilbert (29th August 2014), Deega (28th August 2014), Flash (28th August 2014), Frederick Jackson (29th August 2014), halffull (29th August 2014), joeecho (28th August 2014), kirolak (29th August 2014), lelmaleh (29th August 2014), linksplatinum (29th August 2014), mountain_jim (31st August 2014), naste.de.lumina (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014), Orph (29th August 2014), Peace&Love (29th August 2014), poetbil (29th August 2014), spizella (29th August 2014), Stephanie (28th August 2014), Tyy1907 (28th August 2014), yelik (28th August 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why Dark Forces are Allowed to Influence Undeveloped Worlds (Exopolitics)

So is duality a Psy-op as you proclaim to believe, or different paths of exploration and experience?

There seems to be a bit of conflict in your words.

One thing I'd agree upon is that while I can understand that suffering is allowed to some extent as it prospers growth, perhaps in a more dramatic and even expedited way say as oppose to kind of drifting through life without any obstacles, at some point it's just ridiculous and that explanation doesn't quite do it for me. At some point the suffering needs be relinquished when the lessons and growth are properly learned and yet here it is beating you back down in repetition anyhow. This in my opinion is what's happening at large here on this planet, and why it seems to be more circumstantial and not a natural progression of things. Then again, it could be this way because it just simply is... without any compounding explanation that our human minds try to interpret. One thing I suppose all if not most of us can feel something is just strangely off about the whole thing, am I right?

So I guess I'm a bit conflicted on the matter myself.

I'm rather interested in these voices and torture scenarios you're experiencing, and what the real source of them are. Your feelings that it's being targeted by technology is certainly a possibility, and I understand how you could come to such a conclusion. Have you ever considered that part of it could perhaps be that your awareness is generally ungrounded in some aspect of your being, thus opening yourself up to these rather unpleasant experiences which could be illusions? If you are in contact with with alien beings on a regular basis, wouldn't they offer you some sort of protection or advice on how to protect yourself? Do they even reveal themselves to you in actual physical reality when you aren't in some sort of altered state?

I've known quite a few people, and read about quite a few more who also believed themselves to be targeted and we're hearing voices and relating experiences very similar to yours, but it turned out they were participating in some "spiritual" activities long-term that were opening themselves up to such influences. I believe I've touched upon this specifically in one of your other posts some time ago, but I think maybe it's something that could help you in this most interesting case of yours.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueMuffin For This Post:

Bob (29th August 2014), Frederick Jackson (29th August 2014), linksplatinum (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014), Omni (29th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Why Dark Forces are Allowed to Influence Undeveloped Worlds (Exopolitics)

Quote Posted by BlueMuffin (here)
    So is duality a Psy-op as you proclaim to believe, or different paths of exploration and experience?
    Duality being the reality of it. The perspective that reality is not dualistic is the psy op IMO.

Quote There seems to be a bit of conflict in your words.
    Howso? I read your post and it doesn't seem to be there.

Quote I'm rather interested in these voices and torture scenarios you're experiencing, and what the real source of them are. Your feelings that it's being targeted by technology is certainly a possibility, and I understand how you could come to such a conclusion. Have you ever considered that part of it could perhaps be that your awareness is generally ungrounded in some aspect of your being, thus opening yourself up to these rather unpleasant experiences which could be illusions?
    It is pretty obvious what I am subjected to from observing it. I met an agent in person in 2007 at the beginning of my rabbit hole. Did he get manifested by my inner self too? Of course not...

I have also been shown ET ships up close and in broad daylight(one of them), many others, identified to me, as well as asked if I wanted to see a ship.

I have also come across thousands of other people who have had similar things done to them via the US government.

Quote If you are in contact with with alien beings on a regular basis, wouldn't they offer you some sort of protection or advice on how to protect yourself?
    If they could they would. Protecting me would entail engaging the US government in ways they simply are not allowed to do often if ever. ETs cannot control terrestrial forces without their permission from what I understand. Or perhaps soul contracts from other lifetimes...

Quote Do they even reveal themselves to you in actual physical reality when you aren't in some sort of altered state?
    I am not in some altered state when they contact me. It is standard telepathy. Also I resent the term "voices" in my mind. Such implies schizophrenia with societal NLP. It is much more than voices... It is full blown telepathy. Concepts, energies, a telepathic voice, images to the 3rd eye, etc.

Quote I've known quite a few people, and read about quite a few more who also believed themselves to be targeted and we're hearing voices and relating experiences very similar to yours, but it turned out they were participating in some "spiritual" activities long-term that were opening themselves up to such influences. I believe I've touched upon this specifically in one of your other posts some time ago, but I think maybe it's something that could help you in this most interesting case of yours.
    Would these 'spiritual activities' basically be the occult? I have had covert interaction since a child. I wasn't allowed to think about it and realize it was from an external source early on. You do not need to engage in any activity to attract the forces I deal with to you. The US government keeps track of all higher souls on earth from what I've witnessed and can very reasonably logically assume. I did ask to be a contactee when I was around 15-16... I also did say I would die for this world. I however did not say I would suffer for this world, although that has become the reality of it...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (29th August 2014), BlueMuffin (29th August 2014), Flash (29th August 2014), linksplatinum (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014), Steve C (1st October 2014), yelik (29th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Very interesting explanation. In my opinion dark and light or good and evil are given equal power in our universe. Unfortunately on earth the threat of evil instils fear, mans strongest emotion. People can't really be threatened with good.

Regardless of ET involvement or manipulation most people have a choice but if man pursued darkness and evil then this would be very destructive and we'd cease to exist. The cabal faction appear to be trying their best.

For some unbeknown reason a few very wealthy and powerful psychopaths are holding the world to ransom and cause chaos and suffering. Unfortunately people don't know what to do.

I think we need to sort our own affairs out before we start involving ourselves too deeply with any ET race. We should also stop playing god by messing around with genetics, AI humanoids, hybrids and EM mind control which could go very very wrong.

I have know doubts that EM and micro-wave mind control technology has reached the point where individuals can be targeted and manipulated as well as crowds or whole cities. whether we like it or not we'll all being targeted. Trying to explain undetectable attacks to anyone in the medical profession would largely be a waste of time. There are devices around which claim to neutralise EM energy, not sure how effective they are. www.bioprotectivesystems.com
    Last edited by yelik; 29th August 2014 at 00:35.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bob (29th August 2014), Flash (29th August 2014), Frederick Jackson (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014), Omni (29th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Slovenia Avalon Member spizella's Avatar
    Thanks

From Kybalion:
    IV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.

Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same;
    opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all
    paradoxes may be reconciled.”

So “heat” and “cold” are simply the “two poles” of that which we call “Heat”–and
    the phenomena attendant thereupon are manifestations of the Principle of Polarity. The
    same principle manifests in the case of “Light and Darkness,” which are the same thing, the
    difference consisting of varying degrees between the two poles of the phenomena. Where
    does “darkness” leave off, and “light” begin?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

Flash (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014), Omni (29th August 2014), Skyhaven (29th August 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Quote Posted by spizella (here)
    From Kybalion:

Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same;
    opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all

So “heat” and “cold” are simply the “two poles” of that which we call “Heat”–and
    the phenomena attendant thereupon are manifestations of the Principle of Polarity. The
    same principle manifests in the case of “Light and Darkness,” which are the same thing, the
    difference consisting of varying degrees between the two poles of the phenomena. Where
    The darkness/light leaves off at center (balance) point of the pole towards its extremes. That's why transcendence of the pole lies at the balancepoint where there is harmony or simply 'neutrality'.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 29th August 2014 at 09:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

Flash (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    From Kybalion:

The darkness/light leaves off at center (balance) point of the pole towards its extremes. That's why transcendence of the pole lies at the balancepoint where there is harmony or simply 'neutrality'.
    I simply cannot be neutral. For example Gazan's getting bombed. This is darkness. I am against it. I doubt many are actually neutral in terms of what energy they sponsor, minus new souls. If one is truly neutral they wouldn't be against injustice... If one is not against injustice I suggest something is wrong...

Also it must be pretty easy to 'transcend' such things when negative forces are not a big part of your life. When you are tortured every day by covert technology it is kind of hard to deny darkness exists. Darkness and Light have very different effects on consciousness. The are definitely not the same...

I couldn't disagree more that they are the same... Killing children is not the same energy as for example, teaching children. I find it a massive illusion that darkness is the same as light.
    Last edited by Omni; 29th August 2014 at 09:56.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Flash (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014), Skyhaven (29th August 2014), spizella (29th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member Skyhaven's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,373 times in 1,056 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Skyhaven (here)
    From Kybalion:

I simply cannot be neutral. For example Gazan's getting bombed. This is darkness. I am against it. I doubt many are actually neutral in terms of what energy they sponsor, minus new souls. If one is truly neutral they wouldn't be against injustice... If one is not against injustice I suggest something is wrong...

Also it must be pretty easy to 'transcend' such things when negative forces are not a big part of your life. When you are tortured every day by covert technology it is kind of hard to deny darkness exists. Darkness and Light have very different effects on consciousness. The are definitely not the same...

I couldn't disagree more that they are the same... Killing children is not the same energy as for example, teaching children. I find it a massive illusion that darkness is the same as light.
    The nature of the energy is definitely different, but I kind of see it like this: at a young soul age the actions of an individual may swing from extremely negative to extremely positive, since the good comes from the bad and vice versa... as this continues through many lifetimes one has a lot of swings of the negative and positive experiences, and will gradually continue to swing from extreme degrees to less extreme degrees, and eventually things start to balance out towards the more balanced experiences/state of being, until finally one reaches neutrality.

I'm not saying that during those more balanced stages there will not be any confrontation with extreme polarity, or one doesn't care about extreme polarities, but one doesn't get caught up in 'swing' as much anymore. One doesn't feel the need to retaliate any more, one learns acceptance or to forgive, because then one can stop the swinging and move more towards peaceful neutrality.

Of course one disapproves of all the bad (low resonation stuff) in the world, because many of us have been there we've learned from it, and are no longer attracted to it.
    Last edited by Skyhaven; 29th August 2014 at 10:58.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyhaven For This Post:

BlueMuffin (29th August 2014), nickc2496 (7th September 2014), Pam (29th August 2014), spizella (29th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,246 times in 4,597 posts

This is a good old topic but i thought about it recently in these terms ....

this human body is immeasurable source of pain and suffering .. yet , old Hindu and Buddhist scriptures all say that human birth is precious because it's the only life form that can help you to achieve enlightenment .

It needs to be inserted here that both Hindu and Buddhist cosmology and historical perspectives are complicated and contain with the fact that there is more than one parallel dimension/world than the one humans are inhabiting ,
    occupied by various classes of beings and creatures .

From their perspective , if you are born as 'God' in one of the upper dimensions .. or , translated to modern terms, if you are advanced being who lives in peace with themselves avoiding pain and conflict , you can live that way for millions of years .. and you will slowly achieve deeper wisdom..

if you're born in human world instead , you may also achieve the same amount of wisdom in single human life or few of them ,
    considering the polarity and paradox you have to experience in human life contradicting the laws of your soul family and every sense of justice is enormous .

So in order to counteract forces of extreme darkness and under the pressure of circumstances you may also happen to develop special ability to defeat those forces from within .. defeat the paradox of your time , their time ... and transcend the power of existence within these dimensions and beyond .

To leave here feels difficult for many people , no matter what you say . But I believe in Ultimate Freedom of decision ..
    i don't believe one should sign 80 million years of service to mankind .. or take wows to stay here till end . Someone will always be here , till the end .. that's a promise .

But when the doors open times to times , anyone who reached the level of wisdom they desired should be also , free to take a leave .

There are plenty of beautiful hotspots in this Universe and beyond ...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

BlueMuffin (29th August 2014), Curt (29th August 2014), Flash (29th August 2014), InTheBackground (29th August 2014), Omni (29th August 2014), Skyhaven (29th August 2014), spizella (29th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member cfho83's Avatar
    Thanks

as always my brother, very insightful.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cfho83 For This Post:

Omni (6th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread