+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1,000 Russian troops have entered Ukraine

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default 1,000 Russian troops have entered Ukraine

Is this a significant escalation of aggression or propaganda? Even if propaganda this can't be good.

If the story is true, I see an already slippery slope morphing to a point of no return on a full scale open conflict between NATO and Russia. I'd be pleased if I am wrong.

The drums of war and rumors of war just seem to be get louder and quicken every time I read the world news. Crazy stuff.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: 1,000 Russian troops have entered Ukraine

It's like they're slowly trying to program the people to accept an overt war with Russia. "Look at Russia, they bad. Look what theyre doing now. Come on Obama, wheres your balls. K we're convinced now. Man up and take on Russia. War is peace after all, right?"
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

gigha (29th August 2014), joeecho (29th August 2014), sigma6 (29th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Same old same old. Rest and be thank full.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

sigma6 (29th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    It's like they're slowly trying to program the people to accept an overt war with Russia. "Look at Russia, they bad. Look what theyre doing now. Come on Obama, wheres your balls. K we're convinced now. Man up and take on Russia. War is peace after all, right?"
    Yeah that is a very good analysis, I was just wondering why Obama is say he won't take military action and being generally less aggressive. It could well be they are subtly trying to build the public opinion for warso they meet less opposition for it for it in the future.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

joeecho (29th August 2014), sigma6 (29th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

This was all predicted by V and his buddy, it's all in the cards... I think Poopshenko (the chocolate king, get it?) is going to be the fall guy stuck with the bill... Go Russia, somebody has to stop Ukraine from killing it's own people, and for what, an imaginary sleight of hand IMF loan?

If the East wants to leave Ukraine, they have every right to, especially after voting in that fake Neo Nazi government that is secretly stepping down, because they were never intended to be a government, they were are all paid mercenaries. It's just another US/Israeli puppet play.

So why the hell don't they let them go? So much BS propaganda, but you can see how it's working... Russia isn't going to let the US put missiles on their border, and the Kiev Ukrainians were a**holes for thinking they were gonna get away with it. ... Never ceases to amaze me how some people will do anything when you wave a dollar bill in their face.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

fifula (29th August 2014), joeecho (29th August 2014), linksplatinum (29th August 2014), meeradas (29th August 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Slightly different views here
    I doubt there will be an open conflict between NATO and Russia... unless Russia will reach for Baltic countries and Poland (which in my opinion is very likely), sadly - because NATO will allow that to happened.
    Last edited by Qba; 29th August 2014 at 08:08.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Qba For This Post:

airaspect (29th August 2014), joeecho (29th August 2014), sigma6 (29th August 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Russion troops have not entered, Donetsk's citizens formed a republic and are the one's taking back their land and property. MSM and NATO will lie to inflame the situation at any cost. Kieve is getting there butts kicked by the people's new government. They will not take it anymore.

Here is the entire Veterans Today article...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/08...counterattack/

Peace!

PS. if you notice the person in the opening post video wearing the camo hoody and look at the commander sitting on the right in this video you will see both persons are one and the same. Donetsk freedom fighters.
    Last edited by spiritguide; 29th August 2014 at 09:11.
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

joeecho (29th August 2014), sigma6 (29th August 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I think I was putting it in the context of a world war. A few people say it has already begun.

Does a world war start out subtle like water put on a stove to boil (and we are all in it)? History buffs and those that study the step towards war may have the best insight into what's going on.

As I write this and thinking of it on a personal level I realize the whole thing is a propaganda build up so that fewer people are in opposition to it when it becomes overt.

The bigger the plan/ agenda necessitate a bigger build up of propaganda for the populous which crosses many borders.

Preparation Propaganda is probably the most important element in any war. Mass rumor...I mean mass media is in the position to do this. Thankfully mass media is losing its influence but is it enough to turn the tide?

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Yeah that is a very good analysis, I was just wondering why Obama is say he won't take military action and being generally less aggressive. It could well be they are subtly trying to build the public opinion for warso they meet less opposition for it for it in the future.
    Morning ramblings (when my mind seems most 'thoughtful'... until the reality of disinformation and distortion begins to seep back in...)

The short answer... Because he is in on it... I think at the top, as we all know, the REALITY is completely different. It is about the Roman (flawed?) concept of WILL to power... That may sound a little strange but thanks to the Romans "killing" the Rightful heir to their Kingdom (the historical Jesus, descended from Egyptian and Roman "royalty") The world became MIGHT is RIGHT instead of RIGHT is RIGHT... Not wholly and completely, there was some arrangement where "Religion" was given a special place (in trust) to "operate" and grow and flourish. Back then, as now (although most don't know it) Philosophy was the ultimate science. Man cannot live on bread alone... (because we are creatures of reason, our brains were designed to always outpace DNA accumulation of instincts, We are self programming, and thus like the software industry today, we are forever seeking the ultimate "program" (i.e. philosophical systems of premises, cosmology, etc) These are some of the "crazy ideas" I harbour what my research is telling me .... :-) Anyhow point is. The Romans were smart enough to know they couldn't rule the world by the sword. THEY KNEW THAT ... at the very least, by the beginning of the decline of their own empire. But it didn't stop them from warring and conquering. Because they also knew that not everyone had yet (or would be able to arrive) at this same conclusion... Enter Pragmatism (by jove, another philosophical venue!!)

I think all the mythologies since then have been trying to find the right logical and practical philosophical application of how to fix that... think especially of the King Arthur mythos... which according to Richard Ellis, WAS based on the historical Jesus being incarcerated in Great Britain after he was captured by the Romans, after being let down from his crucifixion upon a bequest from (Joseph of Arimathea who was really Joseph the Turncoat Jew, the man who rewrote history, having a twinge of guilt?) And a Roman General (Vespasian, son of Flavius Sabinus, who became Roman Emperor, July 1st 69 AD, and increased imperial expansion of Britain ) who then "stole his crown" (and "superimposed" his legacy upon himself... the stuff of legends...)

What does all this have to do with today's world? The Powers that be, use force and understand the power of might, and still use it. But they are also trying to impose some kind of reasoning (social/philosophical interpretation) on this force which they know kills untold thousands and millions and ultimately destroys wealth and prosperity and finally doesn't work long term. Ah... and there is the clinch, long term vs short term. Look at the US, they have become the ultimate killing machine, the closest example of manifesting the military science of the Roman ethos (i.e. philosophy again!) . But they have so over compensated this "social experiment" with political diatribe and diplomacy to the point of denigrating the word "diplomacy" by covering it in so much puke and blood. Their soldiers are now so insulated, their casualties are down to less than 1-3% Think of the implications.

Just as in the 50's M.A.D. was a simplified interpretation of a much more complex rationale and logic I am sure, this is now been implemented at the level of armies. (Mutually Assured Defence...?) Which brings to mind the ultimate outcome, is if we all became Kung Fu Practitioners. (but that's another story...) If all armies reach the level of the US in terms of efficiency and "Defense" what would be the point of war? It would be nothing more than an exercise, like our two martial artists (of which the whole science (research) and technology (application) was built upon a philosophy (raison d'etre, major premises) of SELF DEFENSE. And what are all soldiers admonished to read, the ancient asian philosophical text "The Art of War" ... it just goes on and on doesn't it...?) Anyhoo... Two true martial artists would ultimately be unable to mortally wound the other, as they would be unable to find any weakness in their opponent.

It then goes full circle, back to an exercise in diplomacy and negotiation. (Do you think the Chinese have been through this before?) And we are back to the philosophical application... of RIGHT is RIGHT...

Anyhow that is something of what I see going on. There is some truth in the rationale that stupid people self manage their own population growth, every time one of them dies needlessly. And the principle of RIGHT is RIGHT is taking hold now more than ever on this planet. The only creepy irony for me. Is the entities who appear to have the greatest power to enforce that, also appear to be the most materialistic, self serving and pederastic satanists on the planet. ie. the Vatican, still collecting 60% of all the income tax on the planet (not a bad gig for a thousand satanic pederasts prancing around in robes and living above a gay bathhouse) Then there is the Inner City of London, another group of pederasts, and the US military Industrial Complex (a front for another hidden black ops Government doing who knows what?...besides transporting and selling heroin and cocaine in the name of Jesus)

Maybe there was something to the Vatican charge against the templars for being devil worshippers, the cause of the infamous Friday the 13th. But today it seems they are all familiar bedfellows, they are all inbred today.... We have the science and technology today to create the world we want. But do we have the "WILL" ?

Either way, I think the Eastern States will become a buffer zone, and the Ukraine will be East and West, but a friendlier version without the wall used in Germany. Why? because it is the RIGHT of the WILL of the people. And the East is showing they have the WILL. Even if... (and I don't doubt it..) that Russia is supplying weapons... it wouldn't matter without the Will of the People. Those weapons are just making for a fair fight and allowing those people to EXPRESS THEIR WILL, and nothing more.

Everyone knows you have to buy your freedom with "blood". There is some hidden, ritualistic, deeply entrenched interpretation, especially written into the Western psyche. "blood" and payment are always intertwined. Interesting that we are also always given two different payment options of which "blood" we can use to pay. Mind you, both come with certain conditions...

Stay tuned...
    Last edited by sigma6; 31st August 2014 at 22:23.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

joeecho (29th August 2014), spiritguide (29th August 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I don't think we need to wait till the bullets start flying to say a war is going on.
    Through media and economics a war has started long time ago.

Perhaps it's better to talk about conflict. But has the world ever been without conflict the past
    2000 years? What I noticed is that by all economic entanglement it has become virtually impossible
    to keep conflicts ongoing on a large scale for a sustained period. That gives some hope.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

joeecho (29th August 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I don't think we need to wait till the bullets start flying to say a war is going on.
    Through media and economics a war has started long time ago.

Perhaps it's better to talk about conflict. But has the world ever been without conflict the past
    2000 years? What I noticed is that by all economic entanglement it has become virtually impossible
    to keep conflicts ongoing on a large scale for a sustained period. That gives some hope.
    'economic entanglement' that makes sense to a reasonable person but are reasonable people the ones running governments? Maybe there are people in a position that go...hmmmm.......I'll do 'this' just to see what happens. Like poking/ irritating a bear in a certain way just to see how it will react. Or like bored rich people that hire people just to see what bizarre behavior they can influence them to do for money.

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member EC1000's Avatar
    Lately it seems to me that I live in the dream of all that is.
    Thanks

Seems like everything is getting wound tighter and tighter. Yesterday I heard a story on the radio about how the US has identified a group of Hackers from Russia which have attempted to hack into 17 or 18 major US banking systems. And then later that day, I heard on CBC that the Canadian airforce is planning to fly jets on the border of Russian air space this Saturday as an "exercise".
    Secret elders from a gentle race,
    this world has seldom seen.
    Talk of days for which we sit and wait
    when all will be revealed.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EC1000 For This Post:

joeecho (29th August 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote I heard on CBC that the Canadian airforce is planning to fly jets on the border of Russian air space this Saturday as an "exercise".
    Personally I'd like to see one or two of them shot down... by accidental missile launches... that would just tickle me and put Canada back in it's rightful place and end the stupidity of us thinking that we should be flying Jets on Russia's border... the fact that the inner city of London is using Canada, to project some power, is scraping the bottom of the barrel imo...

+ Reply to Thread